Old 10-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #16
Left

Who's ready for part two?

As I said in part one, I am now 15. I have never had a sexual encounter of any kind since my little adventure with Jannie and Justin. Although we still talk and have hung out, we never have really talked about what happened.

The only real difference that has happened in the half a year between the two stories is that, I gained 5 pounds (of muscle), and my brother finally became a fan of football (Patriots, why, I have no idea) however, that really doesn't have any significance in the story. Jack is 12 turning 13 in this story. Yes, it is over his birthday (exciting I know).

Now for the people in the story.

We have Kate (Katie, I use them interchangeably because it is habit), she is 13 or 14, I don't really remember. She has blond hair, dark brown eyes. She is the exact same height as me. And she is our cousin. (Mom's sisters daughter)

Next we have Tanner. He is 12, he is about 5' (about 5” shorter than myself, and 3 shorter than Jack). He has black hair and brown eyes.

Lastly is Brad. He is as tall as Tanner, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is extremely quiet, but has a voice that you wouldn't expect in his small body. Not deep, but not high (hard to explain).

The story is 100% true, nothing is fictionalized except for the names. It all started on a Wednesday morning and finished on a Thursday night.

Jack's Sleepover or Incident #2.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879
Old 10-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #17
Left

I wake up, again. I knock lightly at the top bunk, my brother isn't there. I look at the time, it is 9:30. It's odd, I never usually wake up this late. I'm usually a early to bed early to rise guy. But this was okay, after all, I had started a dare two days ago; sleep naked every night for a week. I had morning wood.

I got out of bed and quickly got a pair of boxers on and some work-out shorts.

Today was my brothers birthday. Big day for him, he is turning 13. My mom has allowed him to have two friends over. He chose his two best friends, Tanner and Brad. I never really talked to either of them. Not because we didn't get along, but because we didn't have much in common.

I went downstairs and got a surprise. My brother was watching TV and eating breakfast, completely naked, sporting a semi.

“Yo.” he nonchalantly said. He itched himself.

I don't speak in the morning for the first hour or so I wake up, and I don't really need to see my 13 year old brother naked.

However in the second of shock that I looked, I noticed he still didn't have any hair. Neither did I, it was embarrassing for a 15 year old to be completely bald down there. I looked like an extremely well developed 10 year old.

After an hour, and Jack finally getting dressed; my parents finally came downstairs. “Oh Dylan, Jack, letting you know, your cousin Kaitlin is going to spend the night.”

“But mom! My friends are going to be sleeping over!” Jack complained.

Mom looked frustrated, “So? That doesn't mean anything! Your cousin is fun, pretty, and smart! Besides your friends will sleep in your room and Kaitlin can sleep in Dylan's room or something.”

She would volunteer my room.

“Fine, but don't expect us to hang out with her.” Jack said pretty bluntly.

“Don't be mean Jack. Your friends are gonna like her.”

After my brothers friends came over, Katie came too. She and my mom mostly hung out, and I just stayed in my room playing Xbox. My room is next to the gaming room.

I was periodically hearing, “Dare.”

“Truth.”

“Dare.”

“Dare.”

Wasn't able to hear much, but I was able to make that out.

Then I heard something I wasn't expecting. A higher voice, “Dare.”

I leaned my ear to my wall, “We dare you to strip off your underwear and go into Dyl's room.”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 10-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #18
Left

I knew that someone was going to walk into my room naked. I had no idea who. I don't even know who dared the person was. I heard a higher voice say dare. Jack's voice is somewhat high, so is Tanner's. I don't remember what Brad's was.

The door knob moved, stay focused. It would be to awkward to let them know, just better to act like it was nothing, and the problem would go away.

“Hey Dyl.”

“He-” I stopped mid-word. I wasn't expecting this.

“What ya doin?” Katie asked as she sat down on my bed.

I quickly looked at her, she was fully dressed. However, something about her voice, it was off. As if she excited.

“Nothin much, just on reddit.” I replied. Stay calm, just try to get her out of here so they won't want to play with me either.

“Hmm, whats that?” she asked.

Fuck. “It's a website where people post things.”

“Oh! Like facebook or funnyjunk?”

“No. Nothing like that.” Hurry up, TAKE THE HINT. Get out of here.

“Oh. Well see ya later!” She got up and started to leave.

Finally. I looked at her as she walked out, I noticed something pink sticking out of her back pocket.

I came to the conclusion that it was a thong. My cousin, a tad bit younger than me, was in here, wearing short shorts, and no underwear.

When I came to this conclusion my curiosity was piqued enough and I walked into the next room. I found Jack shirtless, and everyone else (from what I could see) fully dressed. They were all just sitting in various parts of the room playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (or Melee or something).

No one said anything except for the occasional “Oh you asshole” or “no double teaming!” or things of that nature.

Were they just not saying/playing the game because I was here? No, Jack feels comfortable enough around me; and they already put me in a dare. There must be some other reason.

Then I knew.

“Hey guys.” My mom entered, “I'm heading off to bed! You guys should too soon. Stay quiet please! Thanks.” And with that, she was gone. Down the hall and to the right, the door closed and all was right.

Jack turned to me, “Dyl, we're playing Truth or Dare. You want to play?” He asked bluntly.

“Maybe. I'll see how it is after a round or two, if I feel like I'll join.”

Jack nodded. “Well, just an update for you then. I was dared to go shirtless. Tanner had to get a wedgie and keep it...”

Tanner lifted up his shirt to show his front wedgie. It didn't look too comfortable.

“...Brad's boxers are inside out and backwards. And Kate doesn't have any underwear on.”

That last bit wasn't entirely true. Kate still had her bra on. I guess it doesn't count to them as underwear, but to me, it does.

“Hm.” Quick, and simple. All I could think of to say.

“So I just went.” Brad said. “Jack, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“Haha, simmer down. I dare you to moon us, and keep your pants and underwear like that!”

Jack grinned and stood up. He turned around and dropped the backside of his pants. He had (and still has) a small slim butt. He then sat down.

“Katie, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #19
Left

“I dare you to take your top off!!” Jack practically yelled.

All of us shhh'd him, last thing we needed was to be walked in on by our parents with Katie topless, and jack not wearing his pants right.

“Sorry. Katie, I dare you to take your shirt off.” Jack repeated, quieter.

Kate looked around the group, all eyes on her. She took a deep breath in. Puffed out her chest. Hands on her shirt tails. And ever so slowly, and so gently, her covered up breasts flopped out.

Tanner and Brad looked like it was the worst thing to happen to them. I however knew this would happen because they only said meant her thong.

Katie sat there, feeling victorious. She continued the cycle. “Brad, I dare you to take your boxers off.”

Brad let out a short huff and shot up. He started walking towards the bathroom.

“Here,” Katie continued. “take em off here. In front of us.”

Brad was overcome with nervous, I could see it in his walk. He stood in front of us, in a state of awe.
Then his hands moved down towards his zipper. His pants dropped immediately. He put both of his hands on his boxers and closed his eyes.

He mouthing silently, “One.......Two.....Three!”

And his boxers fell, and as quickly as that happened he started moving twice as fast as anyone I've seen. He threw his boxers off, he put his pants on just as quickly; giving Kate the fastest show possible.

He Katie, and started to word her name; but just as quickly as I saw it I heard him say, “Dyl, Truth or dare?”

I was caught off guard. “What??”

“You heard me. Truth or dare?”

I honestly didn't think I was going to participate. “Uhh, truth? I guess.”

“Alright. Do you have pubes?”

A looked at him. What a weird question. “No, I don't.”

He smirked and I thought I heard him say “Who's more of a man.”

Now its on. But I can dare him later when we rotate. “Tanner. Truth or Dare?”

“Why not? Dare me!” he replied joyfully.

“I dare you to keep your pubes out and showing.”

Tanner was a weird kid. That is, at least, what I always thought.

He joyfully lowed her pants and boxers all the way down to the top of his base.

“Happy??” He asked showing them to me.

He didn't have a garden or anything, just a few scattered pubes.

“Jack, Truth or dare??”

“Dare me brotha!”

Tanner grinned from ear to ear. “Jack, we need someone to start it, you're the man! I dare you to put your shirt over your head, and take off your bottoms!”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 02-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #20
Left

Default The Cycle

Is my brother promiscuous? Hell yes. Will my brother do anything to show off his or anyone else's nudity? Most definitely. Does my brother have no shame? None at all.

As soon as the words were uttered he took off his pants followed by his boxers. He stood hands on hips smiling letting his 5.5 inch member stare at everyone. Katie's jaw practically hit the floor.

Jack turned to our cousin and calmly asked, “First time you ever seen a boner? Or first time you ever seen one this big?”

She broke her stare and looked at Jack, “First time ever.”

Jack was bouncing with joy, he was proud.

“Well how about a dare then katie? I know something fun you can do.” Jack said sinisterly.

I walked over to him and whispered in his ear “She's your cousin, don't forget.”

He seemed to have forgotten that, I could tell from his eyes.

“Katie,” Jack continued. “Do you still want that dare?”

She nodded.

“Okay. I dare you to strip Brad and Tanner of all their clothes!”

“WOAH!”

“NO!”

“You can't dare 3 people at once. Its not fair. Then who will go next?” I replied. I wasn't even really participating, yet this would mess everyone's plans up and cause even more time to slip by. Raising the risk for my parents to walk in.

“Okay, how about this? There are five of us. Katie does the dare to Dyl also, that way all the boys are naked. And then you guys strip Katie of her clothes. When everyone is naked we will start a different cycle of dares. Okay?”

Everyone agreed. Katie lit up.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 02-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #21
Left

Default 3rd

All of us stood up. Brad and Tanner stood next to me, a obvious bulge in their pants. Jack and Katie stood to the side, watching us. Jack’s erection mocking us, we all knew we would be like him, and my cousin would be the one to do make it.

Katie started with the tallest, me. That is at least why she said she chose me first. She took off my shirt, I don’t have anything special to talk about. I am skinny but have very light outline of pecks and abs. Nothing too special. She then went for my pants. Yanked those down in a heartbeat. My erection was noticeable but not seen, yet. She put her fingers in my boxer-briefs, and slowly slid them down. Then once she was past my pubic area, pulled them down as fast as a wink.

My full erection stood tall, and she eyed it for more then 10 seconds before blinking.

I grew, I could tell.

*Side note: I technically did, when I was 13-14 (time of the last story) I was 6”, but Janie measured me incorrectly, or I grew, whichever one is more likely. I actually was 6.5” closer to 7”. Jack was at about 6”. We measured a few days later.

Even Tanner and Brad were impressed.

“What are you? Gay? Stop staring.”

Katie walked over to Tanner and Brad and repeated the process of removal the exact same as mine. However Katie seemed more disappointed each time. I could tell just by looking the size differences.

I was the biggest with about 6.5”, Jack second with 6”. As for Brad and Tanner, these are guesses, we didn’t actually measure. Tanner was third largest, with about 5”; and Brad was the shortest coming in just a tad behind Tanner by about ⅓ of an inch or so.

But now was Brad and Tanners time for pleasure. Katie's Strip. Even though she is my 14 year old cousin, I do have to say, she is quite large in the breast region, and has quite a high bottom.

Tanner quickly took off her bra and let two perfect breasts pop out. Everyone stared, it was impossible not to. Then Brad and Tanner started to slowly strip the remaining clothing off her.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 02-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #22
Left

Default Doors

Its easy to say that when we are naked, and a woman is about to be naked, men become animals. Tanner and Brad practically tore off Katies panties. And for good reason.

Katie had a marvelous ass and a nicely shaven pussy. The boys stared at her, she stared at us. It stayed that way for a few minutes. Seemed like too long.

Finally I decided it was enough. "Okay, Katie, you get can start the new cycle."

She didn't even hesitate. "Alright, Dyl. I dare you to let me hold your penis!"

I became three shades of red. I was not prepared for this, let alone from my cousin.

She didn't even wait for a reply, she just walked over and laid her hand on my erection.

She seemed to be in a place of bliss. Her left hand on my dick, her left circling her vagina. The boys were in a trance, Brad was even unconsciously touching himself.

"Uhh... Okay." I said as she was holding on. Her grip was changing from stronger to lighter, squeezing and caressing all at the same time. It was very awkward and I could hardly think. "Brad, I dare you to keep your hands on your ass cheeks."

This was to shift focus to him, and to get him to stop playing with himself.

Down the hall we all hear steps.

Silence.

Door opening.

We all start diving for cover and grabbing clothes. Katie put on her shirt and pants. Tanner had his pants on and jumped onto the couch. Jack and Brad ran into the bathroom with his clothes. And I ran into my room with my clothes.

I hear my dad talking to Katie and Tanner softly. Im erratically trying to fit all my clothes on. I realize that my boxer briefs are not actually mine, neither is my shirt.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 03-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #23
Left

Shit. This situation literally could not get any worse. I quickly put on a pair of boxers and my pants. I put on a shirt and went into the game room to do some damage control.

First thing I look for is Katie. She has her shirt on and her shorts. That's fine with me, looks perfect. Tanner has a pair of pants on and his shirt is on the ground in front of him. My mom looked curious.

"Whats going on?" she asked. "I heard a lot of laughter."

Quickly, think! Jack and Brad are in the bathroom. Make an explanation using that for that!

"Well," I started to explain loudly so Jack and Brad could easily hear. "Jack accidentally punched Brad in the nose. And he is helping him because he thought it was bleeding." There, that should do it.

"Really?" she asked.

She went to knock on the bathroom door. "Boys? Are you okay in there?"

"Yeah!" Brad said, "Its not bleeding, we're okay!"

"Okay, that's a relief." She was about to go when she asked, "Tanner? Why is your shirt off?"

He looked at me for help, I can't answer for him, that would look suspicious.

LIE YOU FOOL! I kept thinking.

"The heat is too high, I was getting hot. Better my shirt than my pants right?" He nervously laughed.

We stared at my mom to make sure she bought it.

"Yeah, it is a little hot in here, I guess I can turn the heat down. Oh well, get some sleep tonight! And no more punching!" She said as she was leaving.

I heard a muffled, "Mmmhmm" from the bathroom.

She bought it. She actually bought it.

Her door closed.

"Tanner, put your shirt on now. Boys come out of the bathroom."

Jack and Brad didn't answer.

"Jack?.....Brad?"

I didn't hear anything. All three of us were confused. I went to open the door. To my surprise it was unlocked.

"Holy shit." I hear Tanner say.

I was speechless.

Katie couldn't be smiling more.

"The excitement was too much, we got excited."

Brad and Jack were sitting side by side, entirely naked, on the floor. Jack's hand on Brads erection and Brads mouth on Jacks.

I left. But Katie and Tanner didn't move.
-----------------------------------------

That finishes my two incidents of my life involving truth or dare. Both are completely true minus the names.

I am debating whether or not to make another fictional story.

Also in my life I have had sexual encounters, not as long as these incidents but interesting and horny nonetheless. However since they don't involve any actual Truth or dares I don't know if I can post it here or not. I might write them and you can pm me or comment if you want it/tell me where to post it.

Thanks for reading!

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Love's dares.

My stories:

Last edited by Leopard; 08-02-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny pie