Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 02-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #16
sarahamber

Sport Football Sunday - Conclusion

Day 8 - Sunday - Conclusion

So the sad and happy end to our trip had finally come. I was both physically and emotionally exhausted and couldn't wait to have my own bed and my cloths, and just take a long bath, and be able to have everything checked out by doctors (I know everyone at camp was safe, but I still wanted a make sure check, but even more pressing for me was a scary baby check!)

So I had woken up sunday still on top of Dani, and him still inside of me (which is always a neat feeling to wake up to). I helped join in with everyone as we all started packing up everything and doing a big clean up.

To make a long story short, it took us until about 2 in the afternoon to pack everything up, and be ready to go. Everyone got their cloths back (which was actually really difficult to sort out, and felt extreamly weird putting on full clothing. Almost like the feeling of putting on cloths when you have a sun burn. Which I didn't have a sun burn, just a nice tan.

We had the busdriver come back up and pick us up; packed everyone on the bus, and went home.

The end?! I know what a crappy way to end the story. But I guess I could give you a quick summary of what happened and what followed?

So, in the end, we ended up going through (here are just some interesting numbers of things that we went through):
-13 kegs
-38 bottles of 40's
-20 boxes of wine
-37 boxes of hamburgers
-120 tomatoes (approximation)
-about 150 steaks
-about 250 bottles of mixers (juices, pop)
-something like over 1500 bottles of gatorade and vitamin water
-If we measured guy cum produced that week, apparantly it would be something like 700+ times, which is something like 25 beer cups full of cum.

In the end everyone put in about 500 dollars (well we put in 450 and the guys put in 550 each) for the week, which sounds like a lot, but when you count alcohol and food and "lodging" it actually worked out really good.

Right after getting home, I booked an appointment with my doctor. Needless to say, I didn't tell her what had happened, but had made up some story how I had lost my pills, and had a scare. I think she could tell something was up, but ummm yaaa it was kinda awkward.

In the end all was fine! I had a full bill of health, and no baby thank goodness!

Unfortunately, my sexual partner number had jumped from 11 to 29, and anal partner number from 2 to 26. These are still my numbers today!!! The only people I've been with sexuall since camp, were people from the camp (they are most of my close friends now.) Thus my numbers haven't gone up. I made sure to rest my self a lot afterwards, in order to 'heal' up and recover. I also did A LOT of exercises targeted for my bum and pussy to tighten things up, and I think I've done a pretty good job with it all, again, thank goodness! Lol. I'm also naturally very small and tight, so that helped a lot.

OMG so I almost forgot the best part!!!!

STEPH AND ZACH!!!! So remember how earlier in the camp we had decided that we were going to brand them, but didn't end up doing so because the recover time ment that we wouldn't be able to have fun with them? Well on the Saturday evening, we took them into town to have it done! Actually it was more like Saturday afternoon. Just a few of us went. The ones who went put on bathing suits. I was lucky enough to tag a long because I was one of Steph's best friends.

I guess, almost fortunately for Steph and Zach, that because it was the last day, and everyone was physically exhausted by that point, and I guess a lot of the excitement around branding them had died down, we ended up just getting them piercings. AHAHAH WHICH WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

Steph got both her left nipple and a VCH piercing, lol as well as her tongue pierced. Zach got both nipps and a PRINCE ALBERT!!!! Lmao it was the funniest thing to watch happen... lol kind of gross too. It started to bleed a lot when he had it done, but apparantly that's normal! Not to sound cliche though, but we did manage to get a major discount price. We explained to the guys at the shop exactly our situation, and Steph gave the two guys that were there bj's! LMAO that wasn't why we got the discount though. They were cool and gave them to us real cheap, pretty much free, but we made her do it anyways just for kicks! Steph has also been tested since the camp, and well infact I've heard from everyone, and everyone is indeed still clean!

So the two of them were very sore, but they still thought it was really cool to get them. Steph wore all 3 rings till this past Christmas, but had to take her tounge ring out cuz she started a new job this year, and as far as I know, Zach still has all 3 rings in. Apparantly he has grown to like his little princey, and Steph loves her piercings too, lmao... weirdos!

But ya, that about sum's up our first annual summer camp extravaganza! We've joked about it a couple of times, but we're not sure if we'de do it again. It would be fun, but I dunno. It is almost "let it be, what it was", and try new things in the future. But who knows....

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 02-12-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk