Old 04-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #16
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia568 View Post
thank you for this dare. I will only wear clothes that are no longer than the stretch between the ass and knee.
Perfect... I am curious to know how many orgasms have you managed in one day in the past, and how long this could conceivably go for. Do you have to work on Monday morning, and if so can you wear your heels to work?

I think you should not be allowed to touch your pussy at all except to change the batteries in teh vibrator, so no drying yourself off or washing during all those orgasms.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 12:32 PM   #17
Saskia568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Perfect... I am curious to know how many orgasms have you managed in one day in the past, and how long this could conceivably go for. Do you have to work on Monday morning, and if so can you wear your heels to work?

I think you should not be allowed to touch your pussy at all except to change the batteries in teh vibrator, so no drying yourself off or washing during all those orgasms.
My record was 15 in one day but I was totally ready afterwards. Unfortunately, I can not wear my heels at work. (Lucky for me) But I'll wear them again as soon as I'm finished. That I can not touch my pussy is self-evident. I can not even change the batteries myself. that makes my friend.

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:52 PM   #18
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Good to hear the no touch rule will be absolute, and that the heels will be in place (locked I hope) at all times outside of work hours.

What are the rules regarding your vibrator? I think it should be in place, and running, at all times you are not sleeping or working.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:30 AM   #19
Saskia568

Quote:
Good to hear the no touch rule will be absolute, and that the heels will be in place (locked I hope) at all times outside of work hours.

What are the rules regarding your vibrator? I think it should be in place, and running, at all times you are not sleeping or working.
I will wear it all the Time. My boyfriend can controll it with an app

Old 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #20
MrFrustration
Longtime User

That makes sense - the best way to force the orgasms out of you as quickly as possible is to keep controlling the level of stimulation up and down. Otherwise you might become desensitised.

One more task for you. I would like you to stand naked and heeled in front of the most public facing window in the house - as close to it as you dare.

Plant your high heeled feet on the floor two hand spans apart. Do not move until you have orgasmed 5 times. If you move your feet the count starts again.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:05 AM   #21
Saskia568

Quote:
That makes sense - the best way to force the orgasms out of you as quickly as possible is to keep controlling the level of stimulation up and down. Otherwise you might become desensitised.

Plant your high heeled feet on the floor two hand spans apart. Do not move until you have orgasmed 5 times. If you move your feet the count starts again.
that sounds very evil. But I'll try this

The following user says Thank You to Saskia568 for this post:
Old 04-21-2018, 12:18 AM   #22
Saskia568

Good Morning. Since 9am I have my Heels locked to my feet now. The first Hour is an unlucky one. I have rolled to have Rice in my shoes.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:36 AM   #23
MrFrustration
Longtime User

How are you doing now? Has the vibe started? Up to last night you had 21 posts so 105 orgasms to do..
Old 04-21-2018, 10:56 PM   #24
Saskia568

Quote:
How are you doing now? Has the vibe started? Up to last night you had 21 posts so 105 orgasms to do..
Good Morning. my shoes are now tied to my feet for almost 24 hours. I have already done 10 of the 105 orgasms. all standing up. the vibrator is constantly in me and my friend of course always makes it to the, for me, most unfavorable times. We went for a walk yesterday and he let me in the middle of the road. that was very embarrassing. So far I have had little luck with the dice. Most of the time I had rice in my shoes. Feel free to give me some more dares.

Old 04-22-2018, 03:09 AM   #25
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Good work! I know you list public as a limit, but here are some ideas for public orgasms if you dare: on public transport, in a park, at the cinema, sitting outside at a cafe, in a gallery, in a supermarket...

Just to give your feet a rest - when at home you should only be allowed to crawl and you should not be allowed to stand again until you have completed another 3 orgasms.

Keep up the good work!
Old 04-23-2018, 01:48 AM   #26
Saskia568

Quote:
Good work! I know you list public as a limit, but here are some ideas for public orgasms if you dare: on public transport, in a park, at the cinema, sitting outside at a cafe, in a gallery, in a supermarket...

Just to give your feet a rest - when at home you should only be allowed to crawl and you should not be allowed to stand again until you have completed another 3 orgasms.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the dares. To have an Orgasm in public is no problem. But i dont want to get naked in public.

Old 04-23-2018, 01:50 AM   #27
Saskia568

Hello.
My feet are hurting like hell.
Had another 10 Orgasms yesterday so i think I'm in the heels for another few days. my friend torture me with the vibrator. yesterday i had much more luck with the rice. I had the rice in for only two hours.
hope that I can put on normal shoes soon

Old 04-23-2018, 02:01 AM   #28
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia568 View Post
Hello.
My feet are hurting like hell.
Had another 10 Orgasms yesterday so i think I'm in the heels for another few days. my friend torture me with the vibrator. yesterday i had much more luck with the rice. I had the rice in for only two hours.
hope that I can put on normal shoes soon
Personally, I hope that you can't put normal shoes on soon

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:22 AM   #29
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I know you can't wear your massive heels to work, but what are you wearing? Flats? Lower heels?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:37 AM   #30
MrFrustration
Longtime User

You are doing so well... Only 85 orgasms to go!

Just to help you out, I feel that you should be allowed to have sessions, while your friend is supervising, where you are allowed to touch your clit to help you cum quicker, but only while standing up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk