Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2018, 01:22 AM   #16
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post

I will have to think about it, I normally don't do pictures. Maybe I can post some static pictures of the items.
You dont have to be in them on the picture, you just have to prove that you really bought them. Just lay a paper next to them with you username

When i have time ill sent you a nice letter as well
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:10 PM   #17
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
One letter sent.

Good luck, bitch.

...you might need it

Thanks for the letter, now I have to wait for Diana to decide its time to shop again.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:23 AM   #18
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I met up With Diana today. Wasn't thinking of anything as I had been out of town for a while. When she pulled into the parking lot of Passion City, an adult store, I was a surprised. Then when she handed me an envelope I was shocked and started to whine about it. She just laughed and said that she had been holding this for too long, and that Silverdarknight has waited long enough. I opened the door and started to get out when she stopped me. I turned and she said just one more thing. She rummaged in her purse and pulled out a tube of lip gloss. I looked at her and all I said was "really?" You bet your ass. She applied the gloss to my lips. It had a fruity smell like cherry or strawberry maybe. I exited the car and headed in. I was so conscious of the lip gloss I felt like I was constantly licking my lips. I had never been in this store so I was slowly moving down the center and looking around when I was asked if I needed any help. My heart was already pounding and I felt so self conscious of the lip gloss that when I turned to look into the eyes of the lady standing only a foot away I felt my face blush on the spot. I handed her the letter and said that I needed these things. (the items in the note) She smiled as she looked at me before opening the letter, and like a fool I just licked my lips again. As she read it I remember thinking to myself ' I hope I have licked all the lip gloss off. She laughed softly to herself before putting it in her pocket. Looking at me she started to walk away and said "this way missy." I wasn't that heard her right, but I followed her. She showed me several panties which I took with shaking hands. After four or five pairs I settled on two of them. One a stretch lacy G-string and the other a sparkly panty with string sides. I looked for a basket to put the panties in but she started to hand me some bras. telling me that these would go with my panties. This time I was sure she had said that "they would go with YOUR panties." She then handed me a package of thigh highs. I was then led to the dildos and vibrators. She picked up a few looked at me then selected a couple. The first was huge. She asked what I think. I put down the panties and bra to look at it. I was starting to relax a bit so I was able to reply, "Is anyone really That large?" She giggled and said "Oh yeah". she then put back one that was plastic and handed me one that was smaller with balls. "I think you will like that one, It feels like real flesh" Thanks I replied. She then called across the store to the other person. "Hey she's ready, can you ring her up? They said sure and went to the register. I gathered my items and headed to the register. I was on my way there when I realized that she had referred to me as "SHE". At the register the lady talked me into buying some condums. When I got home I found that I did not have the bra in my bag, but I wasn't going to go back.

Here is a copy of the letter that Diana sent to me so I maight post it here:

Hello there.

I am a pervert, and have asked my friends to write letters for me to take to sex shops with shopping lists for panties and other items. I have not read these letters and don't know what is in them.

If this makes you uncomfortable, please hand the letter straight back to me and I will find the items on my own.

Otherwise, please help this sissy slut pick out a set of black lacy panties and possibly a bra that would match a french maids outfit. You can make him model them for you if you want.

He would also like a dildo that he can use to practice cocksucking on. Please suggest a couple that might be suitable.

Thank you
A stranger, pp the sissy slave in front of you.

I added a picture of the items in the albums

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

Last edited by Vodin30; 04-16-2018 at 12:25 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vodin30 for this post:
Old 04-16-2018, 10:15 AM   #19
Vodin30
getDare Devil

This is just a quick note.....
When I called Diana up to tell her I wrote the post and included the letter. I also asked if she had modified the letter to tone down what it said. She said no, it went exactly as written. I was shocked but then she told me she knew the two sales girls at Passion City and they knew I was coming.

Thanks again silverdarknight for the letter

The following user says Thank You to Vodin30 for this post:
Old 04-20-2018, 07:04 AM   #20
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
This is just a quick note.....
When I called Diana up to tell her I wrote the post and included the letter. I also asked if she had modified the letter to tone down what it said. She said no, it went exactly as written. I was shocked but then she told me she knew the two sales girls at Passion City and they knew I was coming.
Glad it seemed to go well.

That must have been quite exciting for you.

So, err, how does that dildo taste?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:52 PM   #21
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Actually, like it has baby powder on it. I think that most of the time I will use it with a condom. easier to keep clean.

Old 05-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #22
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Wow, I never thought this thread would get so many views.
Lately I have been dealing with illnesses in my family and have been preoccupied and not much effort has been placed into increasing my panties. Diana called me up for coffee so we met up and caught each other up on what's been going on in our lives. We must have been out for the better part of three hours. When we were leaving she looked at me and said that I looked like I needed a distraction. She then turned into the mall parking lot stopping at an entrance and handed me an envelope. As I got out she said she would meet me outside the target in 30 minutes. As she was pulling away she called back I will have coffee. And she was gone. I looked at the envelope, it was pink and smelled faintly of perfume. It had a post it note on it which read "Forever 21". I headed in.
The closer I got to the store the faster my heart beat. I was actually breaking a sweat as I reached the entrance. I stood there for several minutes just staring in. finally I took a deep breath and walked in. I went in about 20 feet then stopped and just looked around. I assumed I would be needing the intimates department so I was looking for that section. I was so preoccupied that I did not see the sales girl standing there looking at me. I looked down at the envelope, then I brought it up to my nose and took a deep breath in of the perfume. Just then the sales girl tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I needed anything. I coughed and just stood there with the envelope against me nose. I finally recovered enough to nod and squeak out a meek "yes" I took a deep breath and held out the envelope to her. She looked at it with a puzzled look on her face. I smiled a little weakly and said that I was to just give this to the sales woman as it would explain what I was looking for. She took the letter and opened it and began to read:

The girl who handed you this letter is named of Kayla. She is pretty shy and nervous about being a girl and buying herself the things that she needs. To help her, please call her by her female name and refer to her only as a girl. Please help her pick out a few pairs of panties today. You may need to ask her what style she likes to wear and what colors she wants to help calm her nerves and put her at ease.

Thank you for helping her,
Julie

I stood there fidgeting and trying to find something to busy myself with but having no such luck. Finally she looked at me and as she folded the letter placing it in her pocket she asked where I got the letter from. I told her that a friend was helping me out. She asked if Julie was a good friend and asked if I trusted her. At first I was puzzled at the name but I recovered quickly, well I hope it was quick, and said yes, I do. She looked at me fir a second then said "Ok, kayla lets see what we can get you." "Excuse me?" I replied. "What did you call me" Kayla she said, that is your name is it not? She raised an eyebrow at me. All the air went out of my sails and I just about left right there and then but my feet would not move. Finally I said very quietly 'yes, I just wasn't aware anyone knew that." "Julie did, and now so do I, so lets go get you some intimates". As we walked along she asked what style I liked. I told her my favorite was thongs and as I was about to expand on that she said then that is what you should be wearing. We looked through many types and styles. I settled on three thongs that had lace and bows on the sides in three different colors. As I paid and was about to leave, she said to feel free to come back any time.

you can see the picture here julies letter

Old 05-02-2018, 09:23 PM   #23
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Thanks to Julie john for sending a letter in for me.

keep those letters coming

Old 05-03-2018, 04:48 AM   #24
JulieAllison

I hope you got some cute thongs and that you will enjoy wearing them. I am glad I could help by submitting a letter for you. I love reading your posts about the letters and your reactions when shopping. You sound so cute in your posts.

With Love,
Julie Allison

Submissive Sissy/Crossdresser

Likes: Cross Dressing, Sissification, Edging, Blatter Control, Spanking, Hidden Public, Mild Humiliation, Some Pain
Dislikes: Extreme Humiliation
Limits: Illegal, Face, Scat, Permanent, Full Public
JulieAllison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 08:50 AM   #25
Vodin30
getDare Devil

This update is a quick one as there was no letter.
Diana and I were out getting caught up and doing some normal shopping for her, when we stopped by passion city. I immediately looked at her with an accusing glance but she smiled and said it really was for her. I was weary but went in anyways. I actually was relaxing as she were actually looking for herself. Then Crystal came over and greeted Us, well mostly her. She helped Diana find what she was looking for and off the went to the dressing room. I was left to wander the store by myself. It has always amazed me that the lingerie shops have so many items. I was in the panty section when Crystal came back to me. I haven't seen you back, are you looking to get a few more pairs? I immediately blushed and stuttered no, just Diana. Crystal smiled and replied, "Your here, you might as well get some. We have just received our new lines in." She walked me over and helped me pick out a few pairs. Diana came back and we paid for our stuff and left. As we got in the truck Diana looked at me and said " Just couldn't help yourself could you?" She laughed and off we went.

Last edited by Vodin30; 06-03-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:00 AM   #26
Gmc2500ejw

Tell diana that you have 3 more letters for a nice shopping trip. I wish i had a friend like diana that would do this with me.
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #27
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

This is like something outta one of my deepest darkest fantasies and nightmares at the same time - congrats on having the gutts and setting something like it up im jealous but also not if you catch my drift.
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:02 AM   #28
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by motmot13131313 View Post
This is like something outta one of my deepest darkest fantasies and nightmares at the same time - congrats on having the gutts and setting something like it up im jealous but also not if you catch my drift.
I too had this fantasy/nightmare for a long time. It was actually Diana's idea to go shopping. She has really helped me explore my fascination with embarrassing/humiliation as well as panties. I am happy I finally opened up to her. (well she did coerce the confession a bit after seeing me sporting a whale tale)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmc2500ejw View Post
Tell diana that you have 3 more letters for a nice shopping trip. I wish i had a friend like diana that would do this with me.
I did tell Diana that you sent a few letters. She was happy to get them. The smile she had today gave me a shiver down my spine. I think she is too happy. Don't suppose you might let me know what I am in for?

Old 06-07-2018, 03:01 AM   #29
Gmc2500ejw

Nope but you will have fun. Have diana contact me directly and maybe we can discuss some more ideas
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk