Old 03-27-2018, 06:56 AM   #16
CurvedDickSub

Send a message via Skype™ to CurvedDickSub

Great story, keep it coming

Likes: nude, humiliation, masturbation, hidden/semi public, "Accidental" exposure
Dislikes: online exposure (no face), things not in likes nor limits
Limits: poo/piss/diaper, chastity belt, social suicide, face & illegal.

PM dares picture imitations
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CurvedDickSub for this post:
Old 03-27-2018, 09:37 AM   #17
tallishguy

Keep up the updates, loving the story so far

Dislikes: cum eating, ruined orgasms,
Limits: scat/pee,extreme pain, permanent, full public, animals, family/friends, sissification, extreme messy
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 03-27-2018, 06:06 PM   #18
Ice Shadow

Default Asdf

Am i the only one wanting to know what kind of panties petal had to wear? Or any of the girls for that matter
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:14 PM   #19
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

So far, so good. Please continue writing this story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:39 AM   #20
elf_ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
Am i the only one wanting to know what kind of panties petal had to wear? Or any of the girls for that matter
Thanks for the input, I like knowing what details people are interested in and what direction people would like the story to go in (though the broad strokes I've already planned out). I don't want to hint at anything to come, though I'll just say that there have been some brief (pun not intended) descriptions of everyone's underwear apart from Pete/petal in previous chapters, though at this stage in the story none of the other three are still wearing any underwear anyway :P

My work in progress story: Zumanji
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post3194929

dislikes/punishments: denial, cbt & pain, extreme scat/eating, lines, corner time, bladder control, humiliation

limits: public, family & friends, photo/videos, blood, permanent, illegal

Toys and other stuff I have:small/med/large butt plugs, pegs, dildo, ball-gag, anal vibe, clit vibe, blindfold, female clothes, make-up
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to elf_ears for this post:
Old 03-28-2018, 07:55 AM   #21
Ice Shadow

I more memt like are they thongs boyshirts or cheekies. Corrn or . color would be helpful too dont recall seeing that either. But thats just me
Old 03-28-2018, 09:48 AM   #22
elf_ears

Quote:
I more memt like are they thongs boyshirts or cheekies. Corrn or . color would be helpful too dont recall seeing that either. But thats just me
You're right I didn't go into that kind of detail. To be honest I did consider specifying the type of underwear but it just didn't feel right at the time so I decided to leave it to the imagination rather than forcing it in. I'll be sure to bare it in mind for the future though.

dislikes/punishments: denial, cbt & pain, extreme scat/eating, lines, corner time, bladder control, humiliation

Toys and other stuff I have:small/med/large butt plugs, pegs, dildo, ball-gag, anal vibe, clit vibe, blindfold, female clothes, make-up
Old 03-28-2018, 09:49 AM   #23
elf_ears

Default Chapter 9

Von Belt

After some back and forth the group of three were unable to convince Sally to return to the sitting area and so she sat on the floor in the foyer, her back against the wall just outside the room where the others were gathered. She realised that she was being one-sided and that none of them were happy about their current state but she remained stubborn as always. Julia's breasts threatened to burst out from her top at any moment, her nipples plain to see through the thin material, somewhat distractingly for Sally, she had to admit. Her brother was dressed up like a kinky maid. The skirt was so short that Sally had noticed the curves of his bare behind when she first saw him and since then she was extremely conscious about trying to avoid looking down so not to accidentally get a peek at a bit of his anatomy that she really did not intend ever to see. Finally there was Alex who had not only been transformed into a stunningly attractive woman but was now also completely naked, just like Sally herself. But it wasn't just the thought of revealing herself naked before all these people that she dreaded, it was also the fact that seeing first Julia and now the annoyingly hot Alex in their respective states was turning Sally on to the point that she feared the others noticing her dripping juices.

When it was clear that Sally was not coming back in they decided to carry on with the game without her for the time being. Sally heard the sound of the dice tumbling to the board as Pete took his roll.

“I rolled a seven. Four and three.” he called through, helpfully.

Sally waited quietly for Pete's piece to move and for him to read out the clue she knew would be appearing but when she felt like she had waited longer than it should have taken and there was still no sound she called through to the other room.

“What does it say?” She asked.

It was Julia who read it out to her, “A Mistress sent to teach the rules to any disrespectful fools.”

A second later there came the sound of foot steps from above, a slow clip clop of heels from one of the rooms upstairs. Pete came bursting into the foyer and Sally instinctively covered her privates and her chest. She was about to yell at him to get out but before she did she saw the utter terror on his face.

“What is it?” She asked as the other two came skidding into the room.

“Von Belt.” was all Pete said, and although the name meant nothing to Sally, something in the way he spoke sent a shiver down her spine.

The footsteps were getting closer and they all knew that any moment they would see this dreaded person, whoever it was, at the top of the stairs. Pete bolted for the front door and fled outside followed closely behind by Julia. Alex, who had had the foresight to pick up the game and was carrying it under one arm, stood over Sally in his beautiful nude female form and held out a hand to help her up onto her feet. Though she felt abashed running out into the night completely naked she was glad she was not alone in this endeavour.

With the four of them all at some stage in the night having lost their shoes they did their best to hobble down the gravel driveway as fast as they could manage. As Sally and Alex reached the treeline they found the other two waiting so they could enter the dark forest as a group and hopefully not get separated.

“Julia, the flashlight.” Said Alex.

Julia stuck her hands into the front pockets of Alex's jeans that she was now wearing and finding the small flashlight in one of them she switched it on.

Looking back, Sally saw the imposing figure of a woman standing tall in the doorway of the house. One of her hands, which were both gloved in shiny black latex, rested on her hip. The other hung at her side, holding what appeared to be a wicked looking riding crop. With jet black hair pulled tightly back in a bun, even at this distance her fury was unmistakably painted across her stone cold features. Her blouse, which she wore buttoned up to the collar, was so white that her large round breasts appeared to glow in the moonlight. The effect was further accentuated by the black leather corset with brass buckles that encasing her exceptionally narrow waist and held her bosom aloft. The same black leather covered her bottom half, though only just, in the form of a short skirt, as well as the thigh high boots with excessively tall stiletto heels.

Sally thought that she looked beautiful yet ferocious like a majestic tiger and she was glad to have fled. Despite the fact that all four of them were shoeless, Sally envisaged this woman would have trouble keeping pace with them through the woods dressed as she was in those lofty heels. As they turned to descend into the forest the woman's stern voice was carried through the air as though it were directed like an arrow straight to their ears.

“You dare flee from your Mistress? Take one more step and when I get my hands on you, I'll make you wish you'd never been born.”

With those words Pete stopped dead in his tracks as though he had been turned to stone. Sally grabbed his hand but he refused to move his feet, every inch of his body frozen in place.

“Pete!” cried Sally and not knowing what else to do she slapped him across the face. Blinking, he shook his head and it was as if he had been awoken from a dream. She pulled at his hand again and this time he followed and the four of them began descending down the narrow path deep into the woods.

The dense cluster of trees and bushes on either side allowed only enough room for the gang to walk in single file, with Julia at the front holding the flashlight, followed by Alex then Pete and finally Sally, who wanted to make sure that her brother didn't suddenly stop in his tracks again and get left behind. It was lucky that they had the little flashlight, as the overhanging trees blocked out any degree of moon or starlight. The hill was steep and so the path wound this way and that on its descent. Though the light ahead kept Sally walking in the right direction, it did nothing to highlight the ground beneath her feet and she continuously stumped her toes on roots and stood on sharp twigs and stones with her bare feet.

The earth was soft and Sally could feel it squishing between her toes as she walked. Though she couldn't see them, she knew that her feet must be almost black with dirt. At a particularly steep section the ground was so slippery with mud that Sally lost her footing and slid to the ground landing on her bare backside with a sloppy thud. As she fell she inadvertently kicked her brother's feet out from beneath him causing him to fall down too, knocking the wind out of Sally when he landed on top of her. With his dress having blown up as he fell, Sally felt her brother's cold naked butt cheeks land on her crotch, her bristly patch of pubic hair brushing against his smooth skin. The two in front realising something had happened halted their advance and Julia turned the flashlight on them. As they struggled to stand, Sally thought she also felt the warm skin of Pete's cock and balls smush against her thigh and she recoiled at the thought of it and tried to put it out of her mind.

Once they were both up and before they commenced their march Sally asked, “Where exactly are we going?”

“I was just getting us away, I had nowhere in mind.” Admitted Julia.

“What about your place?” Asked Alex.

“No way I'm letting that game in my house.”

“Well my place is too far away, all the way across the other side of town.”

“We'll just have to find a secluded spot to camp out.” Suggested Pete.

“It does seem like the only option but lets get off the path as soon as possible.” Added Sally, attempting to wipe away some of the larger chunks of mud clinging to her behind. As Julia swung the light around Sally got a brief glance of the state of her rear and thought it looked exactly like she had just peeled off a stinky diaper after making a mess in it.

Having left the path behind it was even slower going than before. Several times they came across impassible overgrown thorn bushes and had to walk back on themselves until they found another route. They climbed over low hanging branches and through tall grass and weeds and at one point had to leap across a narrow channel carved out over the years by a trickle of running water down the hillside.

After an exhausting trek, feeling that they were now far enough from the path as to not be stumbled upon by chance, they searched for a place to settle and it was a further twenty minutes before they found a suitable spot. The bare patch was the most open area they had come across, despite the fact that it was so small it would have been a struggle to park even two cars in the space side by side. The starry sky was visible through a gap in the leaves for the first time since they entered the forest and Julia switched off the torch so as not to attract any unwanted attention. After just a couple of minutes they all found their eyes adjusting to the dim light.

Sally looked down and was suddenly reminded of her nakedness. Spying a short mossy log she took a seat in an effort to make herself smaller and less visible. On seeing the improvised seat and with nothing else but the dirty ground to sit on, Alex sidled up and Sally made space for him/her to sit. There wasn't much room, however, so the pair sat close, their naked thighs and hips pressed up against one another and Sally couldn't help but be a little aroused by the subtle contact.

As Sally watched Alex placing the game before them, She was distracted by a ripping sound which came from the direction of Julia. Looking up she saw that Julia's T-shirt had finally lost the battle against the mounting pressure within and it was split right down the middle, only held together by an inch or so at the bottom and by the thicker fabric of the neckline. Realising the hopelessness of trying to salvage what was left Julia further ripped the material and pulled off the remnants, casting them away. Her freed breasts seemed even larger now they weren't being compressed and they hung down like udders. Her dark nipples contrasted against her pale skin, areola as big as saucers with thimble sized nubs erect and begging to be suckled.

Tearing her eyes and mind away from the tempting desires that lay all around her, Sally bent down and took up the dice for her next roll.

Old 03-28-2018, 10:42 AM   #24
foxknot69
getDare Devil

It seems like a long shot now, but do you plan for there to be any guy on guy action, or submissive/bottoming male action?

I did not steal this signature from qmu.
foxknot69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:56 PM   #25
elf_ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxknot69 View Post
It seems like a long shot now, but do you plan for there to be any guy on guy action, or submissive/bottoming male action?
Spoiler:
At the minute I don't plan on any guy on guy as such although there may be something in that direction but with a more fantasy edge to it.

Old 03-28-2018, 03:15 PM   #26
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Thanks for answering. You have really great writing skills, I almost feel like you could publish this! (Minus the copyright of course :P). Either way, I can't wait for the next part!

I did not steal this signature from qmu.
foxknot69 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to foxknot69 for this post:
Old 04-09-2018, 08:15 AM   #27
Ice Shadow

Default Asdf

Did this story die?
Old 04-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #28
Blue Griffin
getDare Addict

Quote:
Did this story die?

Well the user is still on/off getdare, so I'm assuming no, it just takes time to make more of the story/decide what direction to go in.
Limits: public, pics, anal, edging, piss/poop... Full signature here!
Pm me" pie" & I must take a shaving cream pie to the face.
The rest "Pm me" dares have been moved to here! due to space.
If I have forgotten your dare, pm me and remind me and also give me a dare that I must do
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements