Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-11-2017, 08:17 PM   #46
MaggieTheCat

I asked 12 of these before, here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Mummified and gagged (assuming I can still breathe). Wouldn't want to get pregnant or anything by accident lol.
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Asshole fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
Eat something off of a stranger's feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. Blindfolded with white noise getting eaten out, since it doesn't really matter what gender since both work for me lol.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Not be allowed to use the toilet for a year (Maybe I can get a reason to wear diapers 24/7!)
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
Always get shaved by a total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Facing up from the toilet.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Naked horseback ride.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.Locked in stocks for a day.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Only be allowed to tie others up, I could always get someone to tie me up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Forcefed anything for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Sleep naked and tied tightly spread eagle, I can't stand peanut butter.

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:00 AM   #47
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. ... never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face
8. ... go naked skydiving
9. ... be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life
11. ... be force fed anything for a week
12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:38 PM   #48
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:29 PM   #49
striker101

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:57 PM   #50
fl1985

Submerged in a bath of sperm

Have my asshole fucked for 1 hour

Eat something directly off a strangers feet

be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone

use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week

always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger

have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face

go naked skydiving

be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl

only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life

only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week

sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed
Toys: Butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, nipple clamps, ball gag, ring gag, mouth spreaders, penis gag, chastity cages, paddles and more
kik: ffll1985
Kink Talk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=42519
fl1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:27 AM   #51
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Would you rather?

This is so hard! I hate the feeling of cum so a full bath....but I'm very claustrophobic and panic if I can't move/can barely move so I think I would die from fright if mummified! I'll choose the bath because I don't want to die just yet.

I love both of these! But my throat would be so sore for days after so I'll choose ass fucked.

I feel uncomfortable around strangers and with food issues too...I'll go with the lick a public toilet seat. At least it's over in seconds.

I don't like being naked so I'll choose the second option. I'm completely straight but I think it could still be enjoyable.

If I had a penis I'd choose the latter. But since I don't I'll choose the former and blush everytime and be glad it's just a week.

I wouldn't trust a stranger...AM shaved me when we met and I'm surprised he didn't accidentally cut me as I'm ticklish even there and squirmed alot because of it! So, never shave.

Cam in the toilet. I can't imagine many people would want to watch.

Horses scare me! So naked skydiving...although I don't like heights either, so I might die of fright before I even jump.

Stocks! That just sounds lovely.

Tied up myself. I'm not great at knots yet and I enjoy the helplessness that comes with being tied, as long as it's not restricting me too much.

Oh dear...errrm. I can't see myself allowing force fed with my food issues...but eating from a strangers mouth is disgusting. Darn I don't know which to choose. Could I choose what I'd be eating from the strangers mouth and make sure they've brushed their teeth and don't have any illnesses first? If so then that option.

Naked and spread eagle. I hate the smell of peanut butter and it's SO sticky and messy!!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 09-17-2017 at 05:29 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:50 PM   #52
PinkPassion

Drown me in cum please.

Both sounds great. But I'll definitely choose an hour of throatfucking! That sounds amazing. My jaw and throat would be so sore, but it would turn me on like crazy.

I hate both, but at least I would mildly entertaining someone that way.

Bring on the eyecandy!

No way I'm using a public toilet with glass walls.

Easy one, I already get my bikini line waxed professionally.

7.... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
I like my body. Maybe I would get some fans

I would hate both. But a part of me has always wondered how easy it would be to edge in a saddle if I wasn't wearing any clothes.

Locked up. At least I would be less exposed to the public.

I'm submissive, so this is an easy one.

I would probably just fast that week.

I have kinda always wanted to try that. To sleep completely exposed like that.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:55 AM   #53
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:17 AM   #54
shyboy88

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:07 PM   #55
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:13 PM   #56
subLisa

Fun questions!
Old 09-18-2017, 04:19 PM   #57
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Would you rather?

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:00 PM   #58
valgog

PM Dares

Toy list

likes: Edging. Bondage. Spit. Feet. Humiliation. Parental control. Cbt. Censored porn
Maybe: Anal. Picture
Limits: Public. Scat/Pee. Face

kik: valgog
valgog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:38 PM   #59
AnalSlave1

Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:31 PM   #60
Nelioka

Kay here it goes!

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).I guess mummified with a gag, as long as I can still breathe. Seems like the more tame option. xd
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.Well both are equally as intense, but if I had to choose one I guess option 2. Only reason being it's less painful so.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.I guess eat something off a strangers feet. The possibility of them being washed is there, where as the toilet is just going to be lathered with germs so.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.I would definitely say a hot tub, water gives u some cover and there's nothing sexual you don't want going on. cx
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).The public toilet with glass walls. It's only for a week so its much less time to endure the humiliation.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.I don't like having hair down there, which is a bit embarrassing to admit but I don't. So I guess get a stranger to shave it. I think that embarrassment would be less than if someone I dated found a forest down there I guess.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.The one in the toilet, simply because it shows less.
Seems less embarrassing to me!

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.Naked skydiving. Less people around, would be cold tho. cx
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.I guess the cage, sure its a humiliating, but at least i'm not humiliated publicly!
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.Tied up myself,
just because i'm submissive in nature. xd

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.Force fed I really don't want to eat anything from a strangers mouth. It's kind of dangerous so.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.Honestly sleep tied, I don't think sleeping in peanut butter would very fun. ^^;

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk