Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-03-2017, 01:49 PM   #46
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

... sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week
I would pick this because the bondage sounds less comfortable and I am pretty sure that it would also be very unsafe to be in suspension bondage for that long of a time.

get an asshole tattoo?
I guess an asshole tattoo. I mean once it has healed unless I get it laser off it won't hurt again.

let a stranger lick your face all over?
... I guess let them lick my face? I don't know this one is really hard to pick.

french kiss the next 5 people you see?
French kiss. I don't think I could handle giving oral to the next 5 people I see.

... for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum OR
I would rather be horny 24/7 I think. Random orgasms just do not sound fun.

... have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits)
Fuck it I like chatting with people lets be honest.

live in a house with only glass walls but a private toilet for a month?
I would live in a glass house with a private toilet.

... eat a piece of soap OR
I would eat soap. I can't eat something out of an ass, even my own.

... masturbate with nettles OR
I would masturbate with nettles. I don't masturbate too often so I think it would be easier to handle that.

the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private?
I would rather them find the metal butt plug. I would be way more uncomfortable with a bunch of people seeing my toys than some of the security.

be able to read anybody's mind?
Read minds. I'm a nosey person so I would want to know what people think about.

... be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything
Teleport anywhere. It sounds way more fun. Plus I would want to be able to travel. I guess I could always teleport at night so less people seeing me while I find clothes.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:43 PM   #47
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. ... sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week
Think I may enjoy the suspension bondage more, at least at first, but I'd sleep better in the garbage can. Hygiene seemingly less important than a good night sleep, hey there's always a shower right?
2. get an asshole tattoo
I'm naively thinking this will be less painful, but it's also easier to hide in either case. I know my penis head is sensitive to pain.
3. let a stranger lick your face all over
I think I'd find it less awkward to let someone slaver over me rather than licking someone else.
4. french kiss the next 5 people you see
As I live with my Mum one of them's likely to be her. Just eww either way, but this one's less ewwy...just.
5. for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum
I think I'm too addicted to feeling horny, and the naughtiness I get up to when horny to give it up. I think I'd get used to concentrating while horny.
6. have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime
I'm a pretty truthful person anyway but this would be difficult, but marginally less difficult than being mute. I'm morbidly curious where this would lead (it feels like there's been a film of this that really should satisfy me just as well as doing it myself lol).
7. live in a house with only glass walls but a private toilet for a month
It seem's like the worse one to my logical mind but I have a minor phobia about using public toilets (I'll always use cubicle or hold it in).
8. eat a piece of chocolate that came out of your ass
I've done ass to mouth things before and they're not as people may think. I've tasted soap though and that's worse than I thought it'd be. Still yummy chocolate should hide the still pretty yucky taste.
9. wipe your ass with nettles?
Oww, either way. Kinda the same reason as 1 though, I'm hoping/betting my ass is less sensitive than my cock.
10. the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private
I don't really have any sex toys as such (just use household items like pens, pegs, belts, etc.) but taking the easy option feels like a cheat. If I did have proper sex toys I'd definitely pick this option anyway as it'd be less humiliating.
11. be able to read anybody's mind
I'd so love that superpower, I'm constantly interested in what other people are thinking about. Assuming you couldn't control the "see through anyone's clothes" thing it'd lead to some awkward encounters too.
12. have the hottest body you could ever wish for but never be able to travel further than 100 kilometers?
I live in a pretty dense city, almost everything I want (other than holidays and nice weather) is within 100km. I'd do pretty much anything to get a hotter body anyway.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #48
colinlovesdiapers

... sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week OR
sleep in suspension bondage for a week?

Suspension bondage. I love bondage

... get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
get an asshole tattoo?

Tattoo. Not a fan of piercings

... lick a strangers face all over OR

As much as I want both, they should lick me

... give oral to the next 5 people you see OR

Oral!

for the rest of your life never be horny but have an instant orgasm at any unexpected moment?

The chastity slut in me says horny and no cum

... have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR
never be allowed to talk ever again?

Answer anything

... use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week OR

Public toilet, i love toilet play

eat a piece of chocolate that came out of your ass?

chocolate, ass to mouth isn't that bad

wipe your ass with nettles?

ass with nettles, don't want to hurt my dick

... customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR
the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private?

butt plug, only security would see it

... be able to see through anybody's clothes OR

read their minds, I'd know who else is kinky

... be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR
have the hottest body you could ever wish for but never be able to travel further than 100 kilometers?

Naked teleport. Nudity is great

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:06 AM   #49
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Finally I came up with another 12 would you rather questions. See also my first and second set of these kinds of questions.

Would you rather...?
  1. ... sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week OR
    I really hate being dirty, (like germy) so ill go with the bondage.
  2. ... get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
    get an asshole tattoo?
    oh god... niehter if it can be helped.... I guess, penis piercing? I better be heavilly sedated. I really just dont want a permanent tattoo on my ass hole. hell naw.
  3. ... lick a strangers face all over OR
    They can lick me. might be fun!
  4. ... give oral to the next 5 people you see OR
    oral, as long as they are guys, i got a big fetish for giving blowjobs.

5. ... for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum OR
    for the rest of your life never be horny but have an instant orgasm at any unexpected moment?
    hmmm, life time of chastisty? or life time of random orgasms. i take the orgasms. too good to pass up. lets see how good I get at hiding it.
  6. ... have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR
    well, one of my personalities is selectively mute, and so we all know ASL. I go with being mute. I like my privacy when I want it.

7. ... use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week OR
    if I lived in a glass house, I'd break everything. so in fear of owing alotta money, i take the public toilet thing.

8. ... eat a piece of soap OR
    soap. no hesitation. give it here. ass chocolate? gross af.

9. ... masturbate with nettles OR
    wipe my ass. im keeping the heck away from my dick with that stuff.
  10. ... customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR
    go through my sex toys in front of everyone! no shame! sex is great and im kinky af! besides, I gotta plane to catch.
  11. ... be able to see through anybody's clothes OR
    tough one. I feel like reading minds would be cool, but I don't think I wanna know what some people are truly thinking. like, what if I find out something I don't wanna know? but seeing through clothes.... can I turn it off? if not. no way. i don't wanna see everyone naked. talk about awkward. i take the mind reading.

12. ... be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR
    have the hottest body you could ever wish for but never be able to travel further than 100 kilometers?
    teleport. I'd go stir crazy being stuck in a 100 kilometer area.

Bonus points if you explain why you made each choice.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 05:40 AM   #50
fyk
Distinguished Member

get an asshole tattoo?
... have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR
... customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR
... be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:24 AM   #51
Jiudia

Would you rather...?

get an asshole tattoo?

Jiudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #52
BenStallion98

1. sleep in suspension bondage for a week Bondage is hot, and it's only for a week. I'd prefer that to stinking all week.

2. get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing I mean I wouldn't want either but this is less painful, and I can take out the jewelry if I want to,
whereas the tattoo is permenant

3. let a stranger lick your face all over Idk, I guess it's my submissive nature

4. french kiss the next 5 people you see Idk who the next people I see are, but theres a lot lower chance of catching a disease this way

5. for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum I feel like this would lead to good sex, I mean you could go to town for hours without fear of cumming too soon (or at all)

6. never be allowed to talk ever again I mean theres other ways to communicate, and everyone needs to keep secrets

7. use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week The romans did it...

8. eat a piece of chocolate that came out of your ass Chocolate is still edible

9. wipe your ass with nettles Never said they had to be stinging nettles, but either way I feel like masturbating with leaves would be painful whether they stung or not

10. the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private The metal detector beeps at random people anyway, for their shoes or belt or whatever.
Even if they do get their gloves on and find it, they've probably found worse.

11. be able to read anybody's mind This is definately much more useful, plus I wouldn't want to see through 80 yr old's clothes

12 be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything I want to travel, if I must be naked then so be it. I'll find some clothes quick then carry on. I can teleport anywhere I want,
so there's no reason I can't teleport into a room full of clothes with nobody around.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #53
Sidereal

1. sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week OR

I think I could eventually get comfortable in bondage, not sure I'd ever be used to the stench of a garbage can

2. get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
get an asshole tattoo?

Quicker than a tattoo, and way hotter

3. lick a strangers face all over OR

Somehow seems like the less gross one

4. give oral to the next 5 people you see OR

The next people I see are way too likely to be family

5. for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum OR

The ultimate fantasy for a guy in chastity

6. have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR

Never talking would get kind of depressing, I think

7. use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week OR

A week isn't so bad, and at least I know they're getting the same experience I am

8. eat a piece of soap OR

Even coming out of my ass, chocolate's gonna taste better

9. masturbate with nettles OR

I wipe my ass more than I masturbate so I guess they'd cause the least issues here

10. customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR

It's probably quicker, and I'd really rather not pull a plug out in front of security

11. be able to see through anybody's clothes OR

Too curious to pass that up

12. be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR

100km is pretty limiting, and at least this would make hooking up way easier

Kik: SiderealBoy

Part of the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

BDSM Test
My Current Rules
Likes, Limits, Toys
PM Dares!
Sidereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 02:06 AM   #54
Babyprincess69

Would you rather...?
I can’t handle stench very well so to have to be in a garbage can that long I think I may just go mad.
2. ...get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
get an asshole tattoo?
just sounds better
3. ...lick a strangers face all over OR
both would be really awkward but for me I would feel less awkward have a stranger lick me
4. ...give oral to the next 5 people you see OR
It was tough so it turned into a lick of the draw
5. ...for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum OR
I like being horny it feels nice
6. ...have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR
there are other ways to communicate other then talking
7. ...use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week OR
just sounded better
8. ...eat a piece of soap OR
chocolate is still chocolate
9. ...masturbate with nettles OR
sounds less pain full
10. ...customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR
sounds less intrusive
11. ....be able to see through anybody's clothes OR
who doesn’t want to read everyone’s minds
meh at least I would have some self confidence
limits: family,permanent,scat,illegal,public,pics,virginal penetration
BDSM Test
Babyprincess69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 02:25 AM   #55
curiuosann

Bomb Would You

Would you rather...?
sleep in suspension bondage for a week? Sleep in Bondage
get an asshole tattoo? Get an asshole tattoo
let a stranger lick your face all over? Let a stanger let my fCE ALL OVER
french kiss the next 5 people you see? Give Oral
for the rest of your life never be horny but have an instant orgasm at any unexpected moment? Have Orgasm
never be allowed to talk ever again? Answer the questions
live in a house with only glass walls but a private toilet for a month? Live in a glass house
eat a piece of chocolate that came out of your ass? eat a piece of soap
wipe your ass with nettles? Masterbate
the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private? The metal butt plug
be able to read anybody's mind? Read anyone's mind
have the hottest body you could ever wish for but never be able to travel further than 100 kilometers? teleport naked
Bonus points if you explain why you made each
curiuosann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #56
Nelioka

Would you rather...?

1. Sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week OR
sleep in suspension bondage for a week? Answer: Sleep in suspension bondage. I don't really like things overly unhygienic, and i'd saying sleeping in a garbage can is definitely that.

2. Get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
get an asshole tattoo? Answer: Probably the tattoo. I'm not sure which one hurts more, cause i've never gotten either, but I think the tattoo would hurt less so. It also wouldn't get in the way during intimate time.

3. lick a strangers face all over OR
let a stranger lick your face all over? Answer: I guess let a stranger lick my face all over. I wouldn't really wanna do either or. Cause who knows where they've been lol. If I had to choose though i'd let them lick my face simply because I couldn't muster the courage to do the same to them.

4. give oral to the next 5 people you see OR
french kiss the next 5 people you see? Answer: I'd say give oral, and the reasoning being is because I see a kiss at least that type of kiss, as something special a moment between 2 people who love each other. Where as oral I could shrug off as something that just had to happen.

5. for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum OR
for the rest of your life never be horny but have an instant orgasm at any unexpected moment? Answer: This one is tough because both are not really desirable, but If i had to pick it would be being horny 24/7. Simply because you can still satisfy yourself to a certain degree, instead of never being in the mood for it again.

6. Have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR
never be allowed to talk ever again? Answer: Okay so I have to choose answer everything honestly. Simply because I love to talk lol. I talk a lot.

7. Use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week OR
live in a house with only glass walls but a private toilet for a month? Answer: So definitely the private toilet. The more privacy the better, and glass can still provide a bit of that.

8. Eat a piece of soap OR
eat a piece of chocolate that came out of your ass? Answer: Well if its only a piece of soap it isn't that bad. It would also be more clean and hygienic than eating chocolate our of your ass.

9. Masturbate with nettles OR
wipe your ass with nettles? Answer: I'd say wipe. My front side is a bit more sensitive to that kind of stuff so. ^^;

10. Customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR
the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private? Answer: Definitely finding the butt plug in private. Just cause its less embarrassing, and less people will know about my fetishes.

11. be able to see through anybody's clothes OR
be able to read anybody's mind? Answer: See through anyone's clothes for sure. Simply because if you look at it logically being able to read everyone's mind would give you a lot of mental stress.

12. Be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR
have the hottest body you could ever wish for but never be able to travel further than 100 kilometers? Answer: Teleport for sure, I love traveling. I'd have to put up with a little shame, but then again if its anywhere I want I can teleport somewhere hidden and find something to cover myself with before someone sees.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:11 PM   #57
Mike2220

[*]... sleep in a big old used garbage can for a week OR

I mean its possible it could be kinda relaxing depending how its done, no?

[*]... get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
get an asshole tattoo?

No thanks i don't need metal bits going through there and this one you could probably eventually almost forget about

[*]... lick a strangers face all over OR

Dunno

[*]... give oral to the next 5 people you see OR

at least 4 of which probably gonna be family or the dude across the street and this just seems less bad

[*]... for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cum OR

sometimes its kinda annoying

[*]... have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR

I lie way to much to never be able to, plus im already quiet-ish

[*]... use a communal public toilet (so together with others) for a week OR

if all walls are glass, bathroom is also glass, and people see EVERYTHING

[*]... eat a piece of soap OR

small piece

[*]... masturbate with nettles OR

a light brush against it?

[*]... customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR

i've had my carry on searched before actually, they dont take stuff out unless its not aloud through

[*]... be able to see through anybody's clothes OR

this would solve so many problems, (but might also cause some)

[*]... be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR

i mean this is just added bonus to how already is, don't nessesarilly need to do this
Old 12-27-2017, 09:03 PM   #58
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Finally I came up with another 12 would you rather questions. See also my first and second set of these kinds of questions.

Would you rather...?
  2. ... get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing And take it out like right after... OR
    get an asshole tattoo?
  6. ... have to honestly answer any question anybody asks you anytime (and this does mean no limits) OR
  10. ... customs opening your carry-on bag and going through your toys at the airport in front of you and others OR
  12. ... be able to teleport anywhere you wanted but you can only do so naked and not take anything OR
Bonus points if you explain why you made each choice.
I know my body and where I have been so that is why I did not pick licking a strangers face. I picked french kiss because its faster. I picked the piercing because its less painful to remove. I picked the options where I could hide myself more because I am not so comfortable nude, except with traveling. I would hate not being able to travel.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:08 PM   #59
lovechastity

Would you rather...?
sleep in suspension bondage for a week? This is one of my ultimate fanstasies

... get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR if my penis head was pierced, it would be better and more secure in chastity
get an asshole tattoo?

let a stranger lick your face all over?why not, i live to be a slave and treated as such

... give oral to the next 5 people you see subs and slaves must please people, it is the calling

... for the rest of your life be horny 24/7 but never allowed to cumagain,
subs and slave don't deserve that privilege
OR

never be allowed to talk ever again?again, slaves should be seen and not heard.

live in a house with only glass walls but a private toilet for a month? need i say it again, slaves don't require privacy

... eat a piece of soap OR a soaping is always good for correcting a subs behavior.

... masturbate with nettles OR subs and slave must not enjoy masturbation

the metal detector beeping because you forgot your metal butt plug which they will find when taking you apart in private?this sounds fun (and can be a bit embarrasing

be able to read anybody's mind?i would always like to know what is going through somebodies mind, this would give me the upper hand

have the hottest body you could ever wish for but never be able to travel further than 100 kilometers?because i am imperfect.....and don't really need to travel to be happy
lovechastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:11 PM   #60
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Would you rather...?
  2. ... get a clit (not hood) or penis head piercing OR
    get an asshole tattoo?

Advertisements
Kink Talk