Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-09-2017, 03:53 AM   #1
whore.girl

Default Looking for punishment

I was told I was not allowed to cum last night, consciously or subconsciously... And when I woke up my hand was in my panties covered in cum.

Please punish me severely so that I won't do this again. You may if you wish push my limits but I will let you know if what you choose to push is too hard for me...

Thankyou. -whore.girl

DISLIKES: Shit, High Risk Public, drinking piss

LIMITS: Illegal, Family, Friends, Blood, Permanent Damage, photos, webcam, videos
whore.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whore.girl for this post:
Old 04-09-2017, 04:08 AM   #2
professor

Ok do 200 wedgie 200 edge in public. Use clamps on your nipple in public. Don't wear bra and panties. Strip yourself in baathroon while let the door open in home. Do all this today. And never do that again.

Dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/2YSR

Kik: mountainisthebest

Likes: bdsm,pain and pleasure, piss play and control,cum denial and play,bondage,humiliation,nipple play,ice,anal,light cbt,etc..

Limits: scat,public,blood and extreme pain,family and friends,blackmail,suicide and illegal.
professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:25 AM   #3
Mappy

OK go to ur bathroom strip and pee and poop in toilet then put nipple clamps on and write I am a bad girl using lipstick on ur tits then post a pic of u giving yourself a swirly with head fully in toilet b4 you flush

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 07:38 AM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

no sitting on a toilet seat till he end of the month
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:51 AM   #5
Symphony33

Good Morning,

You are to do this task. This is not the first time I have assigned this for naughty cunts that cum without permission.

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=41625

However before you begin this task. I want you to put a liberal amount of toothpaste on that naughty clit of yours and up that disobedient pussy as well as in your asshole. You may not wash it off until you have carried out the task above.
Symphony33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #6
whore.girl

Default To all the punishments listed

I am going to start all these punishments today, right now. Thank you everyone

DISLIKES: Shit, High Risk Public, drinking piss

LIMITS: Illegal, Family, Friends, Blood, Permanent Damage, photos, webcam, videos
whore.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #7
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

The next 10 times you shit and don't have other dares related to it, public restroom or not, you are to
1) be entirely naked
2) shit on the floor
3) clean up your mess with your mouth by moving it all to the toilet
You may not lock the door while doing this

You also need to train yourself to have stimulation without cumming, if any guy ever plans to be able to use you. Do an additional 100 edges after your denial time ends before you may cum. This applies to any period of denial you enter, leave, or are in for the next year

Another thing. You must write "disobedient slut" somewhere on your face. If you wish, it can be hidden by hair, but I expect picture evidence to be posted here showing that you've done it

Finally, pick a discrete place on your body and make a cut there. It doesn't have to be large; smaller than a dime works. Whenever this cut heals over and scabs, you are to pick it. Eventually, this should scar, leaving you a permanent reminder of the costs of disobedience

You mention using a perfume bottle in your pussy in an earlier thread. Insert this any time you eat for the next week. You may wish to carry it with you as you go around so you can eat during the day. If this bottle still has perfume, encourage your friends and family to sniff it. Don't let them know part of what you're having them smell is your cunt juices. If it doesn't, purchase a new one and do the same dare again when it arrives

I expect written reports for every one of these dares as well as photo/video evidence for any one that is possible (edges=video, writing=picture, cut=both/either, perfume=picture of it inside you. I won't make you take pictures of people smelling it)

If any of these go to far, let me know. You said to push your limits, but I could readjust the strength of punishments, making some worse and others better until they all fit within your loosened limits

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk