Old 06-15-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
janeywestwood

Default Lips - For Girls

Hi

This is the first dare thread I have started...hope you like it!

This is for girls:
Take a tube of lipgloss or lipstick and insert it into your pussy before you go out.
Go to some public toilets and remove the lipgloss/stick from your pussy and put some on your pussy lips. Then put it on your lips (as in on your mouth), and insert back into your pussy.

Try to do this outside of the cubicles by the sinks - especially if it empty. Or if you are to scared do it inside a cubicle.

Disclamer- I imagine putting lipgloss/stick on your pussy is safe but I'm not totally sure.

Please report how it went and what you think of it.
(I am planning on doing it soon)

Limits:
Extreme Pain, Public, xdressing,freinds, family, bondage, permanent, dangrous, lots of pee/poo.

janeywestwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:30 AM   #2
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeywestwood View Post
Disclamer- I imagine putting lipgloss/stick on your pussy is safe but I'm not totally sure.
If the lip gloss or lipstick is securely closed I don't think it's harmful.

Sounds like a good dare, but I won't be able to do it.

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by goth_girl View Post
If the lip gloss or lipstick is securely closed I don't think it's harmful.
i think she meant putting lipstick on your pussy lips, and i would also say it seems safe enough but there are no guarentees.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
shianne sadie.

im not even going to try it. what if my lipgloss gets stuck and i cant get it! haha what if it goes to far up when im walking lmao!!!

>i am owned<
shianne sadie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #5
janeywestwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shianne sadie. View Post
im not even going to try it. what if my lipgloss gets stuck and i cant get it! haha what if it goes to far up when im walking lmao!!!

>i am owned<
I suppose that could happen.. you could always tie some string securly around the lipgloss/stick tube

Limits:
Extreme Pain, Public, xdressing,freinds, family, bondage, permanent, dangrous, lots of pee/poo.

Last edited by janeywestwood; 06-15-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #6
kabuto

the vagina is self-cleaning and I don't think that lip gloss can upset the pH balance of the vagina so I don't see any problems. As for people losing items inside their pussy I don't think this is very heard of, there is only so far back it can go as opposed to the anus, where it can travel back into your colon.
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:29 AM   #7
Sorrow Becomes Her

If you're afraid of not being able to retrieve it, then don't use a very tiny bottle. Those chapstick things might be too small, for this, I would imagine. I had a glass bottle of lipgloss once that (if I still had it) would have worked perfectly. It was maybe 3-4 inches long, and very smooth.

If it did slip past your reach, the key would then be to get yourself "turned-on". So much so, in fact, that your pussy becomes slick with your own juices. Interestingly, your body has a tendancy to push things out by itself. If you try to leave a dildo in your pussy, your body will shove it out, if you're wet enough. I wouldn't worry about not being able to get it. (granted, this method may take some time for it to slip out though, depending on how you're able to tighten/relax your own muscles there, and how slippery you become).

I think dares like this are easy enough to do. I like it. Alternatively, you could stay in the bathroom and give yourself an orgasm with the lip gloss bottle, apply the gloss to your lips, slide it back inside and carry on with your day. Nice one, Janey.

Curious about Masters/slaves old enough to buy me a drink.

So very uninterested in pee, scat, beastiality, incest, knives, electricity, clampy things on my nipples (I'm such a wimpy masochist) nor will I induldge your interests in sending nudes. I'm submissive, but not beneath you. You must prove you know how to handle me first. I'm also a switch, but currently not seeking a slave of my own.

Last edited by Sorrow Becomes Her; 06-15-2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: can't type to save my life...
Sorrow Becomes Her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #8
janeywestwood

Thats a really good idea about masturbating in the bathroom with the lipgloss bottle.

And thanks for the ways to get it out - very hepfull.

Thank you for all the comments!

Limits:

Old 06-17-2008, 09:32 AM   #9
cr_ruby_1314

hmm... worth a try, though I rarely use my lipgloss =9

and I have nvr imagined it to be possible to lose something like lipgloss in there... quite the opposite, I'm afraid it's going to slip out while i walk since i usually don't wear panties xD and I don't like wearing them..... that's the one thing usually annoys me when this kind of dare comes up...
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk