Old 03-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Sport Soccer The Cruise

Hello Getdare community!

After writing my first story, "T or D with cousins", and seeing it become such a success, I want to try my hand at writing again. Many of you will ask why I just don't finish "T or D with cousins". The answer is I had already written the last three or four chapters, but then my computer crashed and I lost it all - about ten pages. I really don't feel like writing it all again, so I decided to start off again, with a new, original story. Feel free to comment - in fact, I hope you do! I will try to update frequently but seeing as I have finals next week don't expect many updates. After my 'hell week' of finals however, I will try to update consistently. As always, please feel free to write me with suggestions, criticisms, or praise - I will try to respond in a timely manner.
Now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girl (allthough hopefully not too young boys and girls) I present to you "The Cruise"!!!!!!!!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

You can't label your "T or D with cousins" as a "success" since you left it unfinished. Yes, you had plenty of comments but those were in anticipation of updates on a developing story line. Until you set aside time to put a concise definitive ending (more than a few sentences and "The End") and post in the "Complete Story" section, your original story will always be deemed as a failure! Since you have a "reputation" of writing incomplete stories, anything new will not garner the same readership thinking you will leave it unfinished or, as you've already announced, long delays between updates!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #3
zac
getDare Sweetheart

i look forward to reading it XD
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
You can't label your "T or D with cousins" as a "success" since you left it unfinished. Yes, you had plenty of comments but those were in anticipation of updates on a developing story line. Until you set aside time to put a concise definitive ending (more than a few sentences and "The End") and post in the "Complete Story" section, your original story will always be deemed as a failure! Since you have a "reputation" of writing incomplete stories, anything new will not garner the same readership thinking you will leave it unfinished or, as you've already announced, long delays between updates!
It has the 20th most posts of all stories on Getdare. It has the 13th most views of all stories on Getdares. It's ranking in a 4.74. It is 32419 words. 62 pages on Microsoft Word. And thirty four chapters. I think, by all measures except for the fact that I did not finish it, it is a success. And you cannot judge a story simply on that, just as you cannot say Lebron sucks at basketball because he has no rings - http://chasing23.com/ring-counting/.

And are you staying you don't even want me to start this story? Thats the only reason I can think of as to why you are attacking me before even reading my story.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
zac
getDare Sweetheart

nooooooooooooooooooooooo do itttt!! :O i admit i hope do hope you will finish this one, but you are an amazing writer so start xxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
Victorfirth
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
It has the 20th most posts of all stories on Getdare. It has the 13th most views of all stories on Getdares. It's ranking in a 4.74. It is 32419 words. 62 pages on Microsoft Word. And thirty four chapters. I think, by all measures except for the fact that I did not finish it, it is a success. And you cannot judge a story simply on that, just as you cannot say Lebron sucks at basketball because he has no rings - http://chasing23.com/ring-counting/.

And are you staying you don't even want me to start this story? Thats the only reason I can think of as to why you are attacking me before even reading my story.
I can't say it was a failure but that story was definitely not a success because you did not finish it. Saying you don't feel like rewriting the ending is just laziness and really screws with the readers who were anticipating a good ending. This next story might be good but don't be surprised if you lose readers because of the last stories
Victorfirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #7
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Many of us look forwards to the start of this story, but we can't know if we like it, if you don't start!
As to your other story, I think it is a success, in a way, though it would be even more, if you finish it.
Also, you might want to think about using a flash drive!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:40 AM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post

To use Lebron as an example, you need to get the analogy correct. Lebron FINISHES the games he plays in. He competes to the very END! If Lebron played only 3 quarters then said "I'm not playing in the 4th!" that would be the equivalent to you not finishing your story! Yes, everyone would rate Lebron a FAILURE if he didn't FINISH the entire game!

In literary terms, imagine what the world would be like if they stopped writing the Bible after the Old Testament because they had a new exciting story idea!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
redtiger

So, you going to write a story or just have a p*ssing contest about whether the other story was a success. (I quite enjoyed that story, personally).
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger View Post
So, you going to write a story or just have a p*ssing contest about whether the other story was a success. (I quite enjoyed that story, personally).
Did you enjoy that many of the ideas that were started in that "story" were never finished in later chapters?
Old 03-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
amenablerebel

Quote:
Are you on this site purely to insult others, because the only time I ever see a post by you is when you're being blatantly disrespectful to others on here.
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You can't label your "T or D with cousins" as a "success" since you left it unfinished. !
You kind of realized that you are totally off topic destroying some thread that has nothing to do with your problem about some unfinished story? His story was indeed quite successfull and I dislike a lot that he didn't finish it but what has that to do with this here?

Thanks for totally ruining this thread... I'd like to read more from him, either story is fine...

Did you write any story? Have you any idea about writing a story? Do you see any "successful" story writer whining about finishing or not on here?

Sorry but your behavior does really not fit the status "distinguished Member"

As to italia:
Would be nice to read more from you. Feel free to continue or discontinue any story anytime, just come back when your motivation/ideas are good enough for it

Write yourself tho, copying will be noticed... ^^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:51 AM   #13
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenablerebel View Post
Are you on this site purely to insult others, because the only time I ever see a post by you is when you're being blatantly disrespectful to others on here.
You must only read what you wish to read because when italia13calcio was writing "T and D with cousins", I post several times praising his penmanship. The "insults" you seem to be focused on are ones to "writers" who try to write on a iPod or cellphone and don't seem to know what a spellchecker is!

@Saphir: Look at my avatar. I have 830+ stories started. Writing a post is the equivalent of an unfinished story. It's just a bunch of single sentences!

Advertisements
Kink Talk