Old 01-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
I Obey

Default Teachers Naughty Student

Here is my first story, hope you enjoy.

Teachers Naughty Student

Late one night I was browsing Get Dare when I stumbled upon the profile of my old construction teacher in junior high. This teacher, Mr. Fennel, had always paid extra attention to me in class because even in grade nine I had an amazing body. Huge tits and a great ass, and its only gotten better sense then. I recently graduated high school and I have never looked better, I’m 5’5 with long brown hair, blue eyes, 36 DD tits and a perfect bubbly ass. I wondered if Mr. Fennel would remember his favorite student Taylor.

I read through his profile and discovered he was into BDSM, and was currently looking for slave to train. Mr. Fennel was a young teacher, only 29, and he worked out every morning. He was very attractive. I thought about messaging him then decide not to because in all honesty I wasn’t ready to be a slave again. I shut of my computer and went to sleep dreaming about Mr. Fennel.

I woke up early to go to the gym I work at. I was still feeling horny from the night before so I put on a sexy red lace thong and matching bra and left for work. When I got there I signed in and unlocked the doors, only to find Mr. Fennel waiting to get in.
“Hello Taylor, or should I say sluttykitty99.”
Completely shocked I just starred I didn’t know what to say. How did he know my profile name, and why was he here?
“I have thought about you a lot Taylor, and now that your 18 I think it’s time. I’ve made all the plans; meet me tonight at the school in my classroom.” He said with an evil grin.
What the fuck was he talking about? What plans? I was shocked but I knew one thing for sure; there was no way in hell I would meet him in his classroom tonight.
“Oh and don’t think about not coming because if you don’t I will send everyone you know this”

To be continued
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to I Obey for this post:
Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Great start! Please continue!!!
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
I Obey

Default Teacher Naughty Student

I apologize that they are so short but I am posting as I am writing. Hope you enjoy here is Ch. 2

Chapter 2

“Oh and don’t think about not coming because if you don’t I will send everyone you know this” He said flashing me a picture.

Where did he get that picture! The only person who saw that picture was my previous online master, Wood! It was a picture of me naked on my couch fingering myself. “How did you get that picture Mr. Fennel?” I asked terrified.

“Don’t call me Mr. Fennel, from now I am Master! But you may remember me as Wood.” He laughed. “Yes slut that was me, don’t look so shocked I have wanted you for years now.”

I met my old Master Wood online in a chat room. I had sent him a few pictures and played along for a while but then he got extreme. He scared me so I stopped talking to him and never heard from him again. I was terrified to find out the Mr. Fennel was Wood. I knew Wood had enough picture of me to blackmail me for life but I didn’t worry about it because he didn’t know who I really was. Mr. Fennel though would have recognized me as soon as he saw the pictures. I was trapped; no one could see those photos or my life would be ruined.

“Like I said tonight in my classroom.” He said as he left.

To be continued
Old 01-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
I Obey

Default Chapter 3

Last part for tonight. I switch the perspective to the teacher so please enjoy.

Chapter 3

“Like I said tonight in my classroom.” Then I left.

I let the door slam behind me leaving my new little slut to worry about her future. Meanwhile I had to prepare for tonight. Most things were already at the school all I needed to do now was pick up one final package. I had called in sick to work already and told them I would be there after hours to pick up the work the sub collected. I went by the adult store, grabbed my special package and went home. I had order my naughty little student many outfits for our time together. My favorite was the naughty school girl uniform. The shirt was tight and thin and the skirt was just short enough to show her perfect ass. I couldn’t wait to whip that ass with my ruler. Time passed slowly as I waited for 10 pm. I sent my slave an email with a few more details about tonight.

To: SluttyKitty99
This is your Master.
You will meet me in my classroom in the school at 10:00 pm. Before entering you must strip down to your underwear and bra. You must bring the following: cell phone, car keys, and lap top. If you for one second think about skipping town I will send all the pictures you sent me to your parents, your professors and your boss.

I only lived ten minutes away from the school so at 9 pm I headed over to wait. I put all the new outfits in her special dresser and I double checked that everything was in place. I sat behind my thick oak desk leaning back in my chair. It had a perfect view of the whole room including the door. My classroom set up was simple. I had a small room filled with desks right beside my work shop and storage room. I cleared all the desks away accept for one. One very special desk for my little slave.

It was ten minutes to ten when I heard her outside my door. I sat up and leaned forward on my desk starring at the door eagerly. Finally at 10 sharp it open slowly and presented me with a gift from heaven above. There stood Taylor in a lacy red thong and matching push up bra that made her boobs look incredible. Keeping my cool I slowly smiled, I could feel myself getting hard already.

“I’m glad you came. Slave.”

To be continued
Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
wierdo

Please continue it is awesome
wierdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Looks like it could be a really good story. Keep it up!!!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #7
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

can't wait for more to come
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
I Obey

Default Thanks

Thank -You for moving this to a this section and Thank-you for all your comments I am glad you like it. It is my first story so sorry if it isn't written very well I will post more tonight.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #9
I Obey

Default Chapter 4 and 5

Hey so here are the next two chapters. They will switch between perspectives so I will mark each chapter with the perspective it is in. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 4 - Slave

“I’m glad you came. Slave.”

Mr. Fennel sat behind his big oak desk smiling. I had seen this teacher sit behind that desk for years but now I was almost naked, it changed things. The room was cold and I could feel my nipples go hard underneath my bra. I was terrified and had no idea what to do. I didn’t want to be his slave but my parents and professor could never see those pictures.

“Take a seat slut.” He said gesturing to the only desk in the room.

Something was strange about this desk. It had two holes in the seat and handcuffs on the table top. I hesitated by the door wanting to keep my distance. He noticed and got up from his chair and marched right over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder spun me around and spanked my ass so hard I cried out in pain.

“I said sit down now! Or I will make it much more painful to sit latter!”

I immediately took my seat afraid that I would upset him more. Even though it hurt terrible I could feel myself getting wet.

“Now here is a list of rules you will follow at all times, read them carefully and sign the bottom. After that I will show to your room.” He said place a single sheet of paper in front of me.

Rules
1. You are now my property and you will be with me at all times until I set you free.
2. My property will call me Master.
3. My property will always refer to herself as this slave or this slut.
4. My property will do whatever is asked of her quickly, politely and enthusiastically.
5. My property will accept any punishment given.
6. My property will please her master with any hole he wants.
7. My property will please any of my friends with any hole they want.
8. My property complete accepts these rules.
____________________ ______________________________
Signature Date

I was horrified; I would hate doing these things but the pictures. I slowly pick up the pen with tears in my eyes and signed the bottom. I had no other choice but what about my classes my parents.

“Do you have any questions slave?” he asked.

“Yes what about my.” He slapped me across the face.

“Yes what?” He asked
“Yes....master, what about my classes and parents?” I ask crying.

“I have taken care of them and if you’re a good little girl you might see them again.” He said with a wicked laugh.

Chapter 5 - Master

Finally she was mine and there was nothing illegal about it because she consented to it! I wrapped my hand into her soft brown hair and pulled her along to her room. It was located right outside of my classroom. It was technically supposed to be my “office” but I did all my work in the classroom anyways so no one ever went in there. This was only one of her rooms though she also had a special room in the basement of my house. She would always be with me. Her room contained a dresser filled with naughty outfits. A chest filled with paddles, whips, dildos, butt plugs and all sorts of fun. There was also her cage to sleep in and a flat adjustable table to tie her to. I watched as she looked around in horror.

“Welcome to your new life, slut. Lay down on that table over there.” I motion toward it.

She slowly walked over to it and I almost punished her for hesitating but I decided to wait. She laid down on it like I told her to and I strapped her hands above her head and he ankles spread eagle. She started to protest and cry so I grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it in her mouth. She was completely helpless; exactly how I wanted her.

“ Now slave, you will do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you. Every morning you will get up and put on exactly what I tell you to. You will usually make me breakfast then come here to work with me. There will be two things you will be doing here while I am working but you will learn more about those latter. For now let’s have some fun.” I said grabbing some scissors to cut off her thong and bra.

“Such a waste they were really pretty.”

Not quite as pretty as what was underneath though. She kept her self clean and bare. Good now I wouldn’t have to get her waxed. Her tits were everything I imagined and more. Perfectly round with pointy little nipples hard as rocks. I grabbed each boob and massaged them back and forth. I grab them push the together and apart, I felt like a twelve year old boy again. Then I moved one had down to her pussy and start to massage her clit between my fingers. She started to moan right before I stopped.

“Not yet slut.” I said in a stern voice.

I went over to her chest of toys and pulled out a medium sized butt plug. I walk back to her and showed it to her before shoving it in without lube. She screamed in pain because her ass was a virgin.

“That’s for hesitating to sit down and get onto the bed.” I said with a satisfied grin.

Tears filled her eyes but she also got wet. So my slave was enjoying this. That made me want to fuck her even more but I needed to wait; patience was key. I blindfolded her and attached a small remote control vibrator over her clit. Not powerful enough to make her orgasm but enough to drive her insane.

“Okay slut you stay here while I go get some marking done. I’ll be back; eventually.” And I left with the remote that would make her to squirm on the hard cold table.

To Be Continued
Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #10
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please keep going hope to see more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
skibum

Send a message via MSN to skibum

please continue, i can't wait for more.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
I Obey

Default Chapter 6

Glad you guys are liking it her is Ch. 6 and hopefully 7 will be up tonight.

Chapter 6-Slave

“Okay slut you stay here while I go get some marking done. I’ll be back; eventually.” He said as he left.

I heard the door lock behind him but it didn’t matter there was no way I could get out of these handcuffs. I was complete trapped for who knew how long. My ass was on fire because I had never had anything in it before. It was the most painful experience of my life. I felt him strap something to my pussy before he left but I don’t know what it is. The table was hard and cold, the whole room was cold. My nipples were hard as rocks and as much as I hated to admit it I was wet. My body was enjoying this sick torture even if my mind wasn’t.
I decide to try to sleep shortly before I first felt it; the light vibrating against my clit. It got more and more intense and then stopped. I know knew what he had put on my pussy. It happened ever couple of minutes. It was torment. He never let it go on long enough to get any real pleasure from it but it still got me wet and wanting more. There was no way I was going to sleep tonight.
I had been lying on the bed for hours now. My arms were numb and my back and jaw were killing me but I would stay like this for days if he would just let me orgasm. I was crying out of frustration by the time I heard him at the door. He slowly unlocked it and walked in. I was still blindfolded so I couldn’t see what he was doing.

“Enjoying yourself slave?” He asked.

I felt a shiver run down my spine every time I heard his voice.

“Well you cannot orgasm until you please your master.” He said deviously.

It was the last thing I wanted to do. I never wanted to please him, I wanted to kill him. How could he leave me here for so long and so frustrated? I didn’t even know what time it was.

“Now in the morning I usually like a good blow job.” He said pulling off the vibrator.

He uncuffed my hands and legs and took the gag off but he left my blindfold and butt plug in.

“Now slave this is the very first time you will see my cock. This is the first time you will see your whole reason for existence.” He said pushing me down to my knees and slowly peeling off my blindfold.

It was right there in front of me, I couldn’t see anything else but his thick 9 inch cock. That was never going to fit into me. I wouldn’t deny the fact that it was amazing but still I was terrified. He wrapped his fist into my hair and pulled my head towards it. I decide I would do anything to orgasm at this point so I lightly kissed the end before......

To be continued.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
Dare Ry

Great story. more please
Dare Ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #14
paige18

more please! i love this story

Kik- paigieb
paige18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #15