Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Default His Little Girl

*THE FOLLOWING STORY IS FICTION, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. IT IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ADULT ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW. THANK YOU.

Contains: Incest, Underage.

3rd Person
Ryan closed his sisters bedroom door. He looked down and realized he was hard. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. His sister, Amy, was masturbating on her bed. He wished he hadn't seen that...

Ryan was 17, In his senior year in school. He was relatively buff, and was fairy nice looking. He has had a few girlfriends in the past. Most didn't stick around long though. Amy was only 12 years old but had a nice body. She had 38D tits, and a nice round ass. Although only 5"2', She looked around 14 or 15.

Ryan was recently having dreams about Amy. But they weren't normal brother/sister dreams. He dreamed of tying Amy down, And having his way with her. He dreamed of shoving his cock in her pussy. Every time he jacked off, Thats all he could think about. He couldn't help but feel ashamed.
Rawrz12210 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Rawrz12210 for this post:
Old 08-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
coderider

Default Interesting ideas

Those are some interesting ideas. Do you think you'll develope them more. I'd love to read more from you.
coderider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderider View Post
Those are some interesting ideas. Do you think you'll develope them more. I'd love to read more from you.
Yes I do ^.^ Sorry I didn't post more, Was doing it last minute and I was quite tired, So I couldn't think correctly. Will try to get more some time today though ^.^
Old 08-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Amy's Room

'Woah... What an orgasm...' Amy thought. She was all red in the face and sweaty, Completely naked and sitting up on her bed.

She couldn't help but think someone was watching her though. She could have swore that she shut her door all the way, But it was open partially now. 'Oh well,' She thought. 'Not like I can change it now'.

Amy got up and put her night gown on and got her laptop. She opened up 2 tabs. One for Facebook and one for her email. She checked her email and noticed there was a message from her brother

"Amy,

I was watching you earlier. I saw what you were doing. I know your probably embarrassed, But so am I. Come to my room as soon as you can. I'll be up waiting for you.

-Ryan♥"

Amy sat and thought for a second. ''What could he want to talk to me about..." Amy said out loud. "Maybe he just wants to talk to me about sex or boys or something." She got up and walked down the hallway to her brothers room.

Ryan's Room

Ryan sat waiting on his bed for his sister. He had no idea how his plan was going to work. He was thinking about blackmailing Amy, But he had nothing to blackmail her with. He'll just wait. He'll find something to blackmail her with. Until then, He'll just talk to her about sex.

Amy walked into Ryan's room. He was sitting on his bed, looking into his hands, not noticing her. "Ryan?" Amy asked. "Amy... come sit down" Ryan replied to his sister.

Last edited by Rawrz12210; 08-18-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good, I guess.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Good, I guess.
Why I guess? :/
Sorry, I tried. I ♥ writing, Guess I just can't do it well.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanda898 View Post
Why I guess? :/
Sorry, I tried. I ♥ writing, Guess I just can't do it well.
Don't give up on this story just because of one guy said. Learning to write well takes a lot of time and effort and yes a little trial and error. I personally thought it was good. A little short but good nonetheless. I know it will get longer in time. I pride myself in being a good writer but I didn't become that way over night. If you really love writing like you say you do, you should do what you love. Hope you continue this story.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #8
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Don't give up on this story just because of one guy said. Learning to write well takes a lot of time and effort and yes a little trial and error. I personally thought it was good. A little short but good nonetheless. I know it will get longer in time. I pride myself in being a good writer but I didn't become that way over night. If you really love writing like you say you do, you should do what you love. Hope you continue this story.
I wasn't planning on giving up. I just hate when people say stuff like that. It's aggrivating. :/ Oh well. And thanks
Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

"Amy... I just wanted to let you know you should be safe... okay? And no sex! If I even hear of you possibly losing your virginity, I will kick your ass, and his. Okay?" Ryan said to Amy.

"Yes sir..." Amy hated it being only her and Ryan. Her parents had died two years earlier. "Oh um. Can Jessica and Sara spend the night?"

"Sure," Ryan answered. "When are they coming?"
"They'll be here in 10."

Amy's Room

'I can't wait till they come over♥' Amy thought. Her, Jessica, and Sara had been sexually intimate for over a year now... Thank God Ryan didn't know.

http://www.loli.su/data/thumbnails/8...83357199f9.jpg
(Blue - Amy, Pink - Sara, Blond - Jessica)

Downstairs

*DING DONG*

"I got it!" Ryan said from the kitchen. He opened the door and there was Sara, Jessica, And Jessica's older brother, Jake.

"Hey Jake, Thought it was just the girls coming?"
"Nah man, Mom made me come wit Jess, So uh.. Yeah." Replied Jake.
"Oh... Well.. Girls, Amy's upstairs in her room. You can go up if you'd like."
"Yummy!" Whispered both girls.
"Huh?" Jake and Ryan said in unison.
"Oh nothing!" Shouted the girls as they skipped up the stairs.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #10
EB32

I really like this style of story and you seem to been good at story telling. The only problem I see is chapter length. If you plan to hold any type of audience you have to up the length of each chapter, especially if you plan for them to be any amount of time apart. Aside from that, I like this story and a urge you to continue!!
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:39 AM   #11
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanda898 View Post
THE FOLLOWING STORY IS FICTION, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH. IT IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ADULT ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW. THANK YOU.

So i have moved it to Mature Stories (Over 18s only)

Best of luck with the story

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #12
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB32 View Post
I really like this style of story and you seem to been good at story telling. The only problem I see is chapter length. If you plan to hold any type of audience you have to up the length of each chapter, especially if you plan for them to be any amount of time apart. Aside from that, I like this story and a urge you to continue!!
Thank you! I will continue ^.^
I've been trying to make the chapters longer but I have a hard time thinking of things as soon as I write them, But I do plan on updating often.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

ooooooo I love it!!!!!!

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #14
Rawrz12210
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Kate.x View Post
ooooooo I love it!!!!!!
Thank you ^.^

I'll try an post more tonight
Old 08-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #15