Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Da Sexy Beast

Default The Sleepover

Chapter 1

Hi. I'm Darren and I'm 16. My parents spend a lot of time away working, but as they trust me (why wouldn't they) I have the house to myself. On a Saturday when I haven't got School, my mates often come round for a "sleepover" as they put it to there parents. In fact, we spend most the night chilling in the hot tub, drinking until 3 in the morning, before deciding to finally get some sleep.

This Saturday was no exception. It was a warm Summers afternoon and Jeff, one of the more nerdy members of the group turned up. Jeff's about 5ft 6 and where's glasses - not helping his nerdy appearance. He stood at the door way carrying a 6 pack of Foster's, probably bought from the dodgy corner shop in town.

"I brought some lager." Jeff stated proudly.

"Should last us a bit..." I replied, staring at the few cans Jeff was clutching. Hopefully later arrivals would have a better stock.

As I lead Jeff into the Kitchen to dump the lager in the "supplies" pile, the doorbell rang again. I walked back to the door, and opened it.

"Darren, my main man! How's it hangin'?"

It was Dave. Dave's about 6ft and has to be the most eccentric member of our group. He always brings enough drink to last a week, but we still manage to get through it all...

"You know the drill - dump it in the Kitchen. Jeff's already here." I replied.

"Oh yay..." Dave's Sarcasm was blunt.

Next to arrive was Tony and Martin. Tony and Martin are twins, but look nothing alike. In fact they are probably completely opposite. Martin is short and dumpy, whereas Tony is a lanky, probably reaching 6' 2''. They probably were the richest members of the group, as they were always the ones bringing the spirits, which only really Dave drank.

Last to arrive was Emily. The only girl in our little group, but really pretty. She was an average height, was quite skinny, and had relatively average breasts, nothing special. She was an hilarious member of the group, but always managed to turn up with no drink but drink a lot of the stash.

The "sleepover" began...
Da Sexy Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
Da Sexy Beast

Chapter 2
We were all chilling in the hot tub, chatting about School, and how boring it was. But the conversation soon dried up and we were ledt drinking in a gloomy silence. Dave, spoke out:

"Who's up for a game?" Everyone mumbled agreement.

Dave gave a suggestion. "How 'bout Truth or Dare?"

I liked the sound of this. Sounded like a laugh to get the evening going.

"Ooh! My friends told me about this!" Emily spouted put. "I reckon we should lay a few rules down... to make the game better."

"Any suggestions then?" Jeff asked?

"Well. Firstly, I reckon to make it more intense, we say you can't pick truth 2 times in row."

"Fair enough."

"Secondly, If you chose not to do a dare, you have to perform a forfeit, as pre-set by me."

"Seems fair" I agreed. "But whatever happens here stays here. No texting pictures, nothing - OK?"

This seemed like a popular rule as everyone agreed.

"Ok" Emily smiled. "Darren, truth or dare?"
Old 06-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
Silvercola

I love it!! Great idea keeep it going
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #4
potter1harry
Account Banned

good i love it!!!!!!!!!

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
Da Sexy Beast

Thanks for the feedback!

Chapter 3

"Truth I reckon..." I warily said.

"Hmm..." Emily sounded disappointed "Do you have any fetishs?"

I thought about it for a bit. I did sort of. Slightly.

"Yeh..."

"What is it?" Jeff enquired.

Not your turn geek!" Dave shouted.

"Ok, ok..." Jeff backed off.

"Ok" I said, relieved that my secret remained intact. "Do I ask the question now?"

"Yes. Pick a person."

"Hmm... Ok - Dave, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare mate. None of your pussy truths for me!"

Fuck. I had loads of great truths lined up for him, like whether he'd jerked off to Emily's Facebook picture before...

"Ok..."

Shit, shit, shit...

"Um... do a strip tease down to your boxers..."

"Fine"

Dave seemed un phased by this task, and just stripped down, revealing a well toned body.

"Ok... Jeff - Truth or Dare?"

"Truth..." Jeff answered uncertainty...

"Pussy! Anyway... Um... On the subject of pussies, do you ever fantasise about Emily here, naked?"

"Hey!" Emily outburst.

"Um... a little..." Jeff mumbled

Emily glanced an evil glare at Dave, who cowered away in a corner.

"Truth or dare, Martin?"

"Truth. I'm playin' it safe."

"Ok... How many times do you wank in a week?"

"Hmm... 'bout once a day?. Dunno, I don't count."

We all laughed.

"My go eh?" Martin stated. "Emily, truth or dare?"

"Dare Martin."

"I dare you, to answer dare for the rest of the night!"
Old 06-24-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
Da Sexy Beast

Chapter 4

"What no! - that's unfair!" Emily shouted.

"Well, we could arrange a forfeit..." Tony offered.

"Ok" Emily agreed. "But Darren arranges the forfeit"

"Fine"

"Forfeit eh?" I said... making time to think. "Ok. Your forfeit, is to strip naked, and spend the rest of the night like that. Also, this is your only forfeit."

Emily was shocked. She thought I would be kind, but obviously not...

"Fine. But I'm still allowed truths, right?"

"Yep. Now strip"

Emily stood up and removed her top. She was left standing with only her bra on and the her pants. She then slowly reached round to her back, and started to unbuckle her bra. But, just before it fell, she clasped her boobs, with her bra over them, stopping it from falling. She then looked at us.

Jeff was staring open mouthed at Emily's great figure. Tony and Martin were sitting staring at her boobs, while Dave was looking all over her, but his erection becoming obvious since he was only wearing boxers.

She let go.

We all groaned. She had the most perfect tits I have ever seen. Her bra must have squashed her tits so much, because in reality, they were at least a C cup.

Last edited by Da Sexy Beast; 06-25-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
Da Sexy Beast

Chapter 5

Dave's boner was now pressing on his boxers very hard. It looked very painful. Emily noticed this, and blushed a very bright red. She then reached for her pants. She pulled then down quickly revealing her slender legs, and her lacy black panties, that left little to the imagination.

Quick as a flash, Emily pulled down her panties and sat down, showing very little of her private area.

"Oh, comon, don't be a spoil sport!" Tony shouted

Emily just glared at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh... tru..." Emily hardened her glare "Dare..." Tony warily said.

"Good!" Emily smiled now "I dare you, to strip to your boxers, and go for a swim in the swimming pool for 1 minute."

"Easy!"

Tony striped down to his boxers, proud for the opportunity to show of his 6 pack. He then continued to jump into the pool and swim.

When his one minute was up he stepped out of the pool, and we all laughed.

Tony was wearing White boxers, and since they were wet, were very, well, see through. His dick was clearly visible. When he looked at us all, he glanced at Emily's tits, which made his cock perk up slightly. We all laughed some more making him blush in embarrassment.

"Gettin' a bit excite their Tony?" Dave commented.

"Shut up Dave."

"So..." Andy asked "Who ya gonna ask next?"

"Hmm. Jeff?"

"Yep?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Hmm..." Tony appeared to think for a while "I dare you to wank until you cum, then cum in cup, then let us pour it over you."

Jeff was considering this dare. If he forfeited, he'd have to do a dare from Emily. However, having to wank in front of everyone would be mega embarrassing.

"Ok... I'll do it."

"I'll get the cup!" I volunteered, eager not to watch Jeff wanking.

As Jeff pulled down his pants I quickly walked into the house, keeping my eyes of Jeff.

As I walked in, I grabbed a cider from the supplies and went to the cabinet for a cup. As I left the Kitchen, I snuck up to my room, got my camera and decided to get some 'memories' of the night. I leant against the window and took a few pictures of Emily's naked body.

I went back out side, just in time to give Jeff the cup, who was doing nothing to hide the fact eh was staring at Emily's boobs. He groaned at cummed into the cup. He then passed it to Tony.

"Now the fun part!"

He tipped the cup and it's contents all in Jeff's hair. The milky liquid flowed down his hair onto his face, causing a look of disgust that caused us all to laugh.

"Fuck you guys"
Old 06-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
Dangerous

I'm liking this story . Keep going.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
Silvercola

That was great.Good update
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #10
Slut020

I love this story pm list plz
Slut020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice story.. Keep it going...

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

great start... like it ... hope you continue

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:22 AM   #13
biggen2000

Default very good so far

very good so far
biggen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #14
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

last updated in JUNE!! are you going to finish this? I'm curious how many cocks Emily ends up sucking

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #15
Da Sexy Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
last updated in JUNE!! are you going to finish this? I'm curious how many cocks Emily ends up sucking
I began writing this story quite a long time ago, and I'm gonna be honest, I completely forgot about it! But, I'm going to get back on this project and keep writing this story!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, drunk, sex, sleepover, strip