Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
feelnormal

Default Harsh Education

Prologue

POV: Lee

School had just ended. Not that that mattered, as Lee never attended class, but still he felt a surge of excitement when he heard the final bell ring from his hideout down by the bins. It was the middle of winter, dark and cold, and that sound meant he could go home. Thank fuck. He had been running out of patience.

As he made his way through the noisy, irritating mass of students, Lee periodically picked one at random and tripped him up, or slapped his bum. He thought it was funny, the way they'd spin round furiously and then shit their pants at the sight of him. No one would mess with Lee. No one. It just wasn't worth the beating they'd get. He enjoyed fucking with them as much as they hated being messed with. It was a beautiful relationship.

He eventually reached the end of the throng of students and began the walk home alone. He quickly became bored with no one to annoy, but his mother and brother would be in his house, and he could terrorize them. He was excited.

Then Damien walked around the corner. A scrawny, short, mousy boy with no backbone whatsoever. That made Lee angry, actually; his lack of spine. How could someone be so pathetic? Still, it made him an easy target. Perfect.

Lee's preferred weapon of choice was humiliation. If he was violent, even if he scared the kid into silence, the marks on his body would raise suspicion. That wouldn't do. With humiliation, Lee could gleefully torment Damien and get away with it. It was a win-win situation.

"Hey, faggot."

Damien turned to face the voice, and his eyes went wide. Just like anyone else, he knew of Lee's reputation. It wasn't even that the boy who had just insulted him was strong or large; in fact, he was pretty skinny and short himself; a borderline feminine appearance. It's just that he had a reputation for being so damn stubborn. He never gave up in a fight and most people couldn't keep up with his stamina. It was a perfect combination for a bully such as him.

Damien began to walk away in the opposite direction. It wasn't even the right way to his house, but clearly he was just trying to get away. Lee wasn't about to let that happen. He ran after him, and grabbed him by his collar.
"Did I say you could walk away from me?"

Damien looked up, and in his eyes Lee could see fear. He said, "I'm sorry, Lee. I... uh, I didn't hear you."

"Sure ya didn't. How are you anyway? Got your panties on today?"

"What? Panties? What do you mean?"

Lee smirked and wedgied Damien. The mousy boy squealed and tried to reach for his trousers, but the tight grip on his collar prevented it. Lee pointed at the boy's exposed boxers.

"You should be wearing panties. You're a little girl. Little girls don't wear boy boxers like those."

"Lee, please..."

"Shut up, fag. Tomorrow, you're going to come in wearing a pair of panties. If you don't, I'll beat the shit out of you." Lee felt gleeful inside. He loved humiliating people.

A defiant look appeared on Damien's face, and he tried to pull away from the grip holding his collar. "Fuck off, Lee. I'm not going to come into school wearing panties."

"What did you just say?" The bully raised his hand in a fist, and threatened to bring it down onto Damien's face, which had, by this point, lost all of its defiance. "Do you think you can just talk to me like that?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that. Just please don't make we wear-"
Damien was cut off as Lee brought his fist quickly down towards his face. He didn't make the connection; instead he was just trying to frighten Damien - and apparently, it had been enough, as the smaller boy's pants began to colour a darker shade.

Lee looked down and his eyes went wide. "Wait... no way. Did you just... Fuck, you did. Hahahahaha. Dude, you're 18! The same age as me! Wait 'til I tell people about this."

Damien ran away, his boxers still bunched up his butt and his wet pants sagging low. He was crying, a low, despairing wail. Lee continued to laugh, too caught up in the act to bother chasing after the little bitch. It was the perfect end to a shit day. He was going to hold this against that annoying excuse for a male for as long as he possibly could. Brilliant!

Lee walked home, humming to himself. Good times.

POV: Mitchell

When his younger brother Damien entered the house crying, Mitchell knew who was responsible. He had heard about this Lee before, but now he had taken a step too far. That kind of behaviour couldn't be allowed.

"Don't worry, Damo. I'll sort it out for you."

And he would. Soon. He just had to get a few things together.
feelnormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Oh, I like where this might be going. Nice start.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:13 AM   #3
feelnormal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
Oh, I like where this might be going. Nice start.
Thank you very much! That's nice coming from such a talented writer.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #4
feelnormal

Part One

POV: Lee

The following morning, Lee got out of bed and dressed for school. Often he wouldn't bother attending, but today he had to see if Damien had followed the orders he was given. The thought of that little sissy boy in panties made Lee shiver with glee. And even if he wasn't wearing them, he would have to be punished, and the bully was sure he could milk some fun out of that. Today couldn't really go wrong.

He left the house, after spitting in his brother's cornflakes and then pushing his ridiculous looking face into it. It was a standard attack; not his most creative, by far, but he was saving himself for later. The day was just beginning.

It was sort of sunny outside - not super bright but enough to give a pleasant warmth. Lee removed his jacket in the glow and tied it around his waist, deigning to take the scenic route by the river near his home. Although he was supposed to be a fearless, sadistic yob - a label he delightedly adopted - oftentimes when alone Lee actually found himself appreciating more feminine things. To stroll through the woods as he was, taking inspiration and relaxation from the nature scene around him; this felt out of character, and threatening to his masculinity. Still, he didn't fight it. He liked it - it just struck him as strange.

His reverie unraveled as a voice came shooting from the woods beside him.

"Hey, Lee." Damien came strutting from the trees, a happy look on his face, attitude in his step. "How's it going?"

Lee was taken aback by how brazenly the mousy boy had approached him. It was completely out of character. He wouldn't feel so fearless for long, however.

"I don't know what you're playing at, pee boy, but you better have your panties on today."

Damien smirked. "Well, I don't. I don't wear panties."

"I thought I told you to, yesterday, fag."

"Why would I listen to a prick like you, Lee? Why would anyone?"

Lee looked at Damien in shock. No one had really ever spoken to him like that. No one apart from his dad, and that hadn't ended well at all. In fact, the lack of fear and respect in Damien's voice brought back to Lee terrible memories of his father, and he began to get very angry. Who the fuck did this little boy... this little boy who has pissed himself yesterday think he was talking to? An idiot?

Lee took a step forward. "You better run, cunt, because I am about to hurt you really bad."

The smaller boy did just that. He turned and ran back into the woods. The bully gave chase, knowing full well that he would catch up with the disrespectful little rat and beat him hard. That was the plan, anyway, before he saw the ground speeding towards him.

"Well, that looked sore." This voice was new, stern. It sounded like a teacher. "Don't you think so, Damo?"

"Yeah, Mitch. Really sore. Maybe he'll start crying? That'd be something."
Lee felt hands on his body, pushing him further into the ground. His bones ached, and the pressure made it all the worse, so that they almost creaked in protest. The desire to roll over, roll away, was strong, but for some reason these hands held him firm. This was the grip of someone stronger than him, someone determined; Lee wasn't used to this.

"Okay, listen to me. I'm going to take your clothes off, and then you're going to tell my brother here just how much you want to kiss his butt. You're going to be quite detailed with it. If you don't perform to my standards, I will punch you in the face, and then you'll be made to do it again. I suggest you do it correctly the first time, then I'll let you go."

Lee thought for a moment. He really was taken by surprise by this ambush, and he just wanted to get up off of the floor and run away. Someone stronger than him was a real shock to his system. He couldn't deal with it; couldn't rationalise it. Just get naked, say the thing, and then get out of there. It was fine. He could do that. No big deal.

He nodded.

Mitchell began stripping off his clothes, until eventually Lee was left lying naked on the ground like a helpless baby animal.

"Okay, turn to Damien, and do exactly as I told you. Do not look at me. Look at him, and don't stop looking at him until you've finished talking. Do you understand?"

Lee was still shocked, frightened. He just nodded again, and turned to Damien. "I... I really want to kiss your butt."

Mitchell tutted. "Nuh uh. I'll give you one more chance before we start getting rough. Do it properly."

Lee groaned. "Damien, I really want to kiss your butt. Please, please let me kiss it. I want to stick my tongue inbetween your cheeks and lick your asshole. I want you to sit on my face and force me to stay there for hours. Please, Damien. Please. I really want to do it."

Damien looked into Lee's eyes. "Ok." He pulled down his pants.

Lee started, wide-eyed. He began to turn his head away.

"Don't look at me, boy. Keep looking at Damien. Kiss it. Kiss his bum, and you can go."

Lee snapped his head back to Mitchell. What the hell? No one would know. And then he could go. He could run. He could cry. Damien turned. Lee leaned his head in, and pursed his lips. Damien's bum smelled of shower gel; fruity. Lee felt humiliated and beaten. His lips made contact. He kissed. He kissed another boy's butt. What the fuck was going on?

And then he heard a sound, and a horrible smell invaded his nose.

Mitchell laughed. "Haha, nice touch, Damo."

Lee finally broke out of his shock, and anger bubbled inside him. "You little fuck. Did you just fart in my face? I'll fucking..."

Mitchell was swift. The former bully was on the ground in seconds, clutching his head. In front of his face, the oldest boy waved a phone, a video playing on the screen. "Don't you try to hurt my brother again. You're ours now. You do what we say. You set one finger out of line and this video goes online. This is everything. Everything you just did. Remember that.

Everything."

Last edited by feelnormal; 03-19-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
TheBitchofBitches

Default Continue

This is good, I'm looking forward to you continuing
TheBitchofBitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:48 PM   #6
HypDom
Baby Member

Very good, keep up the good work!
HypDom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements