Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-07-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Joe's Diaper Weekend

Joe couldn't wait.

He had met a guy named Tom online. Tom was also into diapers and he was going to take Joe away for the weekend to live out his fantasy and be Joe's daddy.

Tom's car pulled up to Joe's house. He got out and walked to the door.

Joe answered the door.

"Hello Tom. Please come in. I'll be ready in a minute."

Tom slapped Joe.

"You will call me Daddy not Tom. Let's get you diapered. We have a long drive."

Joe was put in a big puffy diaper. It barely fit under Joe's jeans.

Joe was led out of the house and into Tom's car.

Tom handed Joe a large soda from Wendy's.

"You will drink all of this before we get to the house. We will not be taking any bathroom breaks."

"Yes daddy." Joe said and eagerly began drinking the soda.
flyguy1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to flyguy1088 for this post:
Old 03-07-2014, 07:05 AM   #2
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 2

About half way to the house Joe began to feel the urge to pee.

"Can we stop? I need to use the bathroom." Joe asked.

"No. You will use the diaper." Tome replied sternly. "If you don't want to we can turn around and forget the whole thing. It's all or nothing."

Not wanting to give up the weekend, Joe resigned himself to using his diaper and soaked it thoroughly with his piss.

They arrived at the house. Joe walked around to the trunk and got the bags. He met Tom at the front door.

"After you enter this door you are no longer a young man named Joe. You will instead be a two year old baby named Baby Joey. Do you understand?"

"I understand daddy." Joe answered accepting that this was the point of no return.

Joe and Tom entered the house.

Tom handed Joe a sheet of paper.

Rules for Baby Joey

You are now Baby Joey. Here are the rules for the weekend.

1) You are Baby Joey until you return home.
2) Daddy is in charge at all times.
3) You will act as a baby unless answering daddy's questions or we are out in public.
4) Daddy will punish you as he sees fit.

If you agree then take off everything but your diaper and lay down on your back to be changed.

Joe swallowed hard. He didn't know if he liked the public part but knew he really wanted to have this weekend as a baby.

Realizing it was all or nothing, Joe stripped down to his diaper and laid down on his back and waited for his daddy to change him.

::That's the first 2 parts of my story. Let me know what you think. I'll add more later. :-)
Old 03-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #3
daremenow
getDare Succubus

just wanted to say, i really like this and think you should write more!
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #4
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer

Thank you for the encouragement.
I'll probably add more Monday night or Tuesday morning.

If you have any ideas feel free to PM me or post them

If you're feeling adventurous you can ask for my email and I will provide it.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:12 AM   #5
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 3

"Good. I'm glad you agree." Tom said looking at Joe on the floor. "Let's get you out of that wet diaper and start the real fun."

Tom undid Joe's diaper. Joe's cock was rock hard.

"I can see Baby Joey is enjoying this." Tom laughed.

Joe hoped Tom would help him get off but other then the comment Tom just diapered Joe again and told him to stand up.

Joe stood up and Tom led him to his room for the weekend.

Joe walked in and was shocked.

The room was done up like a baby room except in adult size.

There was a crib with stuffed animals and blankets. In the corner there was a changing table with a mountain of diapers next to it. Joe also saw something odd in another corner of the room. It looked like a bench but not like any bench Joe had seen.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:49 AM   #6
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 4

"What is that?" Joe asked.

"I think you mean what is that daddy." Tom corrected.

"Yes... What is that daddy?" Joe said hoping that he hadn't angered Tom by forgetting the rules so quickly.

"This, Baby Joey, is a spanking bench." Tom explained. "This is where you will end up if I have to punish you. You will be on your belly with your cute bottom up in the air. Then you will be tied down so you can't move. When I am done spanking you you will be crying like the baby you are and your bottom will be bright red."

Joe swallowed hard with dread.

"You can't do that to me." Joe argued. "I'm a grown man and I'm too old to be spanked. If you try to do that to me I'll - OW."

Tom grabbed Joe's ear and twisted hard.

"You are a baby," Tom said sternly. "You don't get a say. I am in charge here. I think you need a reminder of the rules and what happens if you don't follow them."

Joe swallowed hard again. He really didn't want to be spanked but to Joe's surprise Tom led him to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet. Tom reached in his pocket and pulled out a blindfold, which he put over Joe's eyes.

Joe couldn't see a thing and he got really scared.

"How does it feel to not see?" Tom said mockingly.

"Well - " Joe started to reply.

As soon as Joe opened his mouth Tom stuck a ring gag in.

Joe tried to protest but it did no good.

Joe then felt the tip of Tom's cock enter the ring gag. He prepared himself to suck his first cock. He then got a surprise.

Tom's cock erupted in a massive stream of piss. Joe sputtered and tried to get away but Tom led him against his cock. Joe swallowed mouthful after mouthful of warm acidic piss.

When Tom was finished he removed the blindfold.

"I hope you enjoyed my piss. I won't always spank you but you will be punished whenever you break the rule. I don't care if you like it or not. You are a baby and I am in charge. Babies must listen to their daddies. Unless you want to experience all the punishments my sadistic brain can come up with, I suggest that you follow the rules. Understood?"

"Yes daddy. I understand." Joe said realizing that he had no choice.

"I was going to make steak for dinner but I think in light of your in ability to follow the rules I'll make you something a little more interesting."

Tom smiled menacingly as he finished the sentence.

Joe was worried but decided it was best not to ask questions. He didn't want to experience any more punishments.

He got up and followed Tom down to the kitchen.

They were greeted by a large adult sized high chair and a beautiful young Asian woman. She looked to be in her early 20's but wore little girl clothes and carried a teddy bear and a hairbrush with her.

"Hello. You must be Joe. My name is Suzy. I am 8 years old and I'm your new older sister"

Joe almost died of shame.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #7
surreyfun1969

Great story so far, like the added humiliation of the younger sister Baby Joey wasn't expecting. Look forward to hearing the next installment.
surreyfun1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:37 AM   #8
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 5

"Hello Suzy. Glad you could make it. As you can see this is Baby Joey." Tom said before turning to Joe. "Suzy is your new big sister. She is going to help me with taking care of you this weekend."

"We're going to have so much fun." Suzy said excitedly.

Joe shifted uneasily but remembering his recent punishment decided to hold his tongue.

Tom led Joe to the high chair and buckled him in.

"He's all your's Suzy. I should be in a few hours. Remember, if you can't keep him in line I'll punish both of you."

Tom left and Suzy looked at Joe with an evil smile.

"We're going to have so much fun." She said as she giggled to herself.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:27 PM   #9
Diaperlover22

Keep going I want to know what Suzy does to baby joey
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:13 AM   #10
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 6

Suzy walked over to Joe.

"I'm betting you thought with Daddy gone I was going to let you act grown up." Suzy said. "No dice, Baby Joey. Daddy put me in charge and we're going to follow all the rules he has set. I can either be a loving big sister or I can be a sadistic evil big sister. Do you understand?"

"I understand but I was hoping for a little more-" Joe was interrupted by Suzzy slapping his face.

"You've earned a punishment. You know how to talk and I expect you to do so. I'm going to feed you now and then we'll deal with your mouth."

Suzy walked behind Joe and prepared his dinner. She then brought it over to the high chair tray and started to feed Joe.

It was mostly mush. Joe hated everything about it but he was hungry and also didn't want any more punishments from Tom or Suzy or anybody.

Suzy finished feeding Joe.

"Ok Baby Joey. Your big sis is going to go to the bathroom. I'll get you out of your highchair when I get back. I'm sure you need to use the bathroom too. By the way I set up my computer to record you when I'm away. If you act up I'll punish you severely. Enjoy." Suzy laughed as she walked away.

Joe wondered what she meant by that.

As he wondered his insides started to crap.

He tried to hold it but he burst and filled his diaper with hot sticky poo.

Not knowing what else to do he tried to get out of the highchair to change himself. He really didn't want Suzy to change him. It was bad enough when Tom did that.

He managed to get out of the highchair but just as he started towards the stairs to go change Suzy came back.

"What do you think you're doing mister?" Suzy yelled. "I guess somebody needs to be punished."

She walked over to Joe and pinned him to the floor.

She was shorter and smaller than Joe but he was no match for her.

"I can smell your diaper which means you need to be changed and cleaned up. I'll give you a bath and then we'll begin your punishment." Suzy laughed as she said it. "I'm going to enjoy spanking you. I'm sure you won't enjoy it as much but you'll probably be impressed with my skill. I'm also going to give you an enema and a mouthsoaping. I'm sure you won't enjoy that either but you're just a baby so I don't really care."

Suzy let Joe up and dragged him to the master bathroom by his ear.

Joe looked around the bathroom and saw enema equipment and a large array of spanking toys.

"Do you like my toys? I thought they would be great for punishing naughty babies." Suzy laughed menacingly.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:46 AM   #11
krone6
Distinguished Member

Love where it's going and the enema part. I'm wondering if she'll make him hold it for long .

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #12
Motaki

Great so far, keep writing

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #13
flyguy1088

Sport Soccer Part 7

Suzy held Joe hard by the ear. She moved his head to her array of spanking implements. Joe saw a hairbrush, a wooden paddle, and a a cane.

"Which one of these should I use on you?" Suzy asked.

Joe stayed silent not knowing whether to answer or not.

"I asked you a question mister. Which one should I use? I have an idea in my head but I want your opinion since it's your ass being beaten, not mine."

Joe pointed to the hairbrush.

"That's exactly the one I was thinking. Maybe you aren't as stupid as I thought." Suzy said mockingly. "Now we're going to roll dice for how many swats you get."

Suzy produced 3 six sided dice from her pocket.

"You're going to roll the first two and add them together. Then you will roll the third die and multiply everything. If you roll all sixes you get out of your spanking but if you roll all ones I get to choose." Suzy explained.

Miraculously Joe managed to roll all sixes. He let out a cheer of joy.

"Sorry Baby Joey. I lied. You need to be punished and I don't care what the dice say."

With that Suzy yanked Joe over her knee and started to lay into his ass with the hairbrush.

Joe couldn't believe the pain. He tried to count the swats in his head but gave up around 20 and just bawled like the baby he was.

After what seemed like forever Suzy stopped and let Joe up. She got up too and stood in front of Joe with a bar of soap in her hand.

Before Joe knew what was happening Suzy shoved the bar of soap into his mouth and was facing the corner.

"You will stay there until I tell you to turn around. Your big sister has to get your enema and bath ready." Suzy said sternly. "Don't you dare turn around or drop that soap or you'll feel my other two implements and judging from your red ass you won't like that at all"

Joe didn't want to stand in the corner with soap in his mouth but he didn't really have a choice.

::More to come soon. Please send feedback. I love to hear what people think and I'm open to any suggestion you all have. :-)
Old 03-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #14
Motaki

Really good - maybe you could try and go into a bit more depth about how Baby Joey is feeling, but still awesome if not. Hope he really suffers from the enema

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:52 PM   #15
badbadfreya

Oh my gosh, I love this!
badbadfreya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk