Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-05-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
deswill

Default Jess and Taylor

It was a cold Friday afternoon when Taylor first laid eyes on Jess. Taylor was raking the leaves off her front lawn when she looked across the road and saw a big moving van reverse up the driveway stopping at the house. Taylor cold not believe her eyes finely after a year and a half of being empty someone had bought the old house cross the road and she would have new neighbors.

Taylor watched as two delivery men stepped out of each side of the truck and started to unpack some of the smaller boxes and furniture onto the ground in the front yard then waited by the truck until a car came towards them and parked on the side of the road.

Taylor could see three people getting out of the car and was delighted in the fact that one of them was a young girl around her own age that she could be friends with. As she stepped out of the car and noticed Taylor standing in her yard watching her she gave her a wave with her hand then started to help her mum and dad move some of the boxes inside to unpack them.

The next day Taylor had just finished helping her mum in the kitchen wash the dishes when she heard the door bell ringing. “I’ll get it mum” she said as she dried her hands on a towel and then walked to the front door and opened it. As the door opened she could see that it was the girl across the road standing there and said to Taylor “hi I’m Jess what’s your name.” Taylor replied “I’m Taylor come in and have a drink.

Taylor thought that Jess was a beautiful girl with her shoulder length blond hair blue eyes and a petite little body and she started fantasying to herself about how pretty Jess would look without any clothes on as she watched Jess's little backside move from side to side as she followed her down the hall and into the kitchen.

Once inside Taylor went to the fridge and poured two glasses of fruit juice and sat down at the kitchen table where they started to chat for a few hours and get to know each other. Realizing that they were both fourteen years old and they both had a lot of things in common like swimming fishing playing truth or dare and being online a lot. Jess gave Taylor her Skype id so they could both chat and play some games over the internet then going back home to finish arranging her bedroom the way she liked it.

That night Taylor finished her dinner then hurried upstairs to her room shut the door behind her then walked over to her window. Looking out the window across the street Taylor could see that Jess’s bedroom window was directly across from hers and Jess was standing at her window waving back at Taylor and they both had a fairly good view of each other.

Taylor sat at her desk and turned on her laptop then downloaded Skype and made herself an account. Then sent a friendship request to Jess and waited for a reply. A few minutes later she heard a noise and saw a little box in the bottom corner of her screen that said Jess is online.
Taylor started typing then pressed the send button.

TAYLOR- “Hi Jess how are you”
JESS- “I’m good do you want to cam?”
TAYLOR- “Yes but I don’t know how to cam this is the first time I’ve used Skype”
JESS- “It’s easy just press answer when the box comes onto your screen. I will video call you now”

Taylor waited and looked at her laptop until a see a box on her screen and proceeded to press answer and waited until the video screen of Jess came up on her screen. Taylor could see that Jess was sitting at her computer in her room and wearing a pair of blue pajamas with white stripes on them.

TAYLOR- “I like your PJ’S Jess”
JESS- “Thanks I’m bored what do you want to do”
TAYLOR- “I don’t know what do you think we should do”
JESS- How about a quick game of truth or dare”
TAYLOR- “Sounds good but I can only be online for about fifteen minutes tonight then I have to go”
JESS- “Ok ill go first I pick truth”

Taylor thought about what she would ask Jess and then said “what size are your breasts?” Jess went a little bit red not expecting that to be her first truth and then replied “they are 30AA” slightly embarrassed of having to tell someone the size of her small breasts.

TAYLOR-“I will pick truth as well”
JESS- “What size are your breasts” she said returning the embarrassment. “My breasts are 32A Taylor replied as she smiled at Jess and asked her what she chose next.

Jess decided it was time that she made the game more interesting and said to Taylor “I choose dare this time. “OK I want you to take off your PJ top and show me your breasts.” Jess stood up and closed her bedroom door and walked back to the laptop and sat back down then with both hands she slowly undid the buttons and slipped her arms out of the PJ top and sat it down beside her giving Taylor a good look at her breasts. Taylor could not believe her luck and the thought of looking at another girls breasts that she only was introduced to that day while playing truth or dare was making her wet.

JESS- ‘Your turn Taylor choose truth or dare”
TAYLOR- I choose dare”
JESS- “I dare you to show me yours”

Jess quickly lifted her t-shirt and slipped it off over her head and showed Jess for about two minutes then put it back on again. “I’m going to have to go Jess. I will see you tomorrow sometime” Taylor said to Jess.

“Ok I will see you then and maybe we can play more as well” Jess replied as she waved goodbye and logged off.

Taylor knew she was going to be close friends with Jess and turned her laptop off and lay on her bed thinking of the game and what happened that day.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to deswill for this post:
Old 02-06-2014, 12:51 AM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

So far, so good. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:13 AM   #3
deswill

Saturday Taylor finished her breakfast and helped her mum wash and dry the dishes then went back upstairs to have a shower then get dressed so she could go outside and play. Taylor looked through her clothes and found her blue skirt and a blue t-shirt with a print of horses on the front of it and white panties.

Taylor got her clothes and walked along the upstairs hallway and into the shower room where she locked the door behind her then undressed and got into the shower. It was a cold morning so Taylor enjoyed the warm water running down over her body and warming her up and especially the nice feeling she got as she lathered every bit of her body with scented body wash soap.

After about fifteen minutes she decided she should get out of the shower before her mum came up and told her to stop wasting water so Taylor turned off the water stepped out of the shower and reached over to the towel rack grabbing her towel and started drying herself off while she looked at herself in the mirror.As she dried herself her towel would rub against her two day old shaved pubic hair that was just coming back through and cause Taylor to cringe a little as she didn’t like this feeling and decided to shave again.

Reaching up to the shelf above the bathroom sink she took down the can of shaving cream then she started squirting some into her hand and rubbing it all over her skin where the hair was starting to come through. Once she had enough cream on Taylor reached over to the shelf again then took down a razor and started the delicate job of shaving her pussy trying her best not to cut herself.

She started from just above her clit and made long strokes upwards until she had shaved all her top area then with great care she held her hand over her pussy to protect it as much as she could made small strokes as close as she could until she was satisfied she had most of the hair shaved.

Looking back into the mirror at her naked body she could see she had done a good job apart from some cream left on her. Wiping off the excess cream with her towel Taylor started to rub some moisturizer into her freshly shaved skin. As she rubbed the moisturizer into herself she took her time and enjoyed the good feeling it was making her have especially when her fingers would slip too far down onto her pussy.

Once Taylor finished she picked up her panties and one leg at a time she put her feet through the holes and hitched them up until they were on then she put on her t-shirt and last of all Taylor picked up the skirt and wrapped it around her waist and did up the small buckle on the side that held it together then went back down to the kitchen.

As Taylor entered the kitchen she saw her mom sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. “Do you want a drink of anything sweetie the kettle just boiled” she asked “No thanks mum” Taylor replied as she started to move towards the front door and outside to play. “Before you go outside I have a message for you. Your new friend Jess came over when you were in the shower and asked if you wanted to come over to her house and play “OK mum thanks I will be over Jess's house today if you are looking for me” Taylor replied as she disappeared out the door.

Once outside Taylor could see that there was another truck in Jess’s driveway and people were unloading the boxes and taking them into the house. As Taylor passed one of the men she politely said hello and kept walking over to the door where Jess met her and said “come in Taylor I’m still unpacking a couple of boxes in my room do you want to come up and help.?”

Taylor replied “OK sounds fun lets go” as they both walked up the stairs stepping around the delivery men and Jess's mum carrying boxes to different rooms of the house. Once upstairs and in her room Jess and Taylor started to unpack the two boxes of clothes and place them into Jess's wardrobe.

“So Jess what are we going to do now we are finished unpacking your things?’ Taylor asked hoping that they could play another game like the night before. “What about another game of truth or dare” she replied smiling and then continued to say “I see we both like playing truth or dare so I think we should play it as much as we can but we need to make up some rules for the game.” Taylor replied "Sounds good to me let’s make up some rules” as she picked up a note pad and pen from Jess's desk and started writing down some rules for them to follow.

Rule one if someone doesn’t want to do a dare they can say double dare and the other person can choose another dare for them of their own choice and it has to be done.

Rule two No dares while our mums or dads are around us.

Rule three we must play at least once a day and we can ask each other if we want a truth or dare anywhere or at any time and the other must choose there and then.

Jess looked at the rules and agreed to them and asked “how do we make the other person go through their double dare if they refuse to do it?” Taylor thought about this predicament and then said to Jess “what about if we used our phones and took some photos of each other nude and doing something embarrassing to start off and if someone refuses a double dare the other person can use them how they want to embarrass them.”

“That sounds like it will work I will go first” said Jess as she stripped naked and lay on her bed with her legs slightly apart and with two fingers each side of her pussy lips pulled them apart.Taylor took her camera out of her bag and started to take some photos of Jess making shore she had some good photos with her face in it and her little pussy with a thin line of blond hair above it.

As Jess got back up and got dressed again she said to Taylor “it’s your turn now” and rummaged through her bedside draw and finally finding and pulling out her mobile phone to take her photos.By this time Taylor was already naked and laying on the bed doing the same pose with her pussy lips pulled apart so Jess started taking her photos and making the odd comment on how nice her bald pussy was to look at. Once finished Taylor got dressed and they sat on the bed and talked about how this was a new experience for them and how they both liked the feeling that they both felt when they were both together.

As they were talking on the bed there was a knock on Jess’s door and they could hear Jess’s mom’s voice saying “can I come in Jess.” “Come in mum” she replied as Jess's mum opened the door and poked her head into the room saying “I’ve got to go out shopping for a while so be good and keep out of the way of the delivery meanwhile I’m gone. They only have a few more things to unload and they should be gone.”

“OK mum” Jess replied as her mom closed the door again and went downstairs. A few minutes later they heard a car start and went to the window and watched her mum drive down the road and around the corner out of site. At that moment Jess had an idea of what to do while her mum was gone and asked Taylor truth or dare. Taylor wasn’t expecting Jess to say that strait away then thinking she would be a sport and play along she answered dare. “OK I dare you to take off your panties and give them to me and we will go for a walk through my house while the delivery men are still there then I will give them back to you when I think you have done a good job.”

Taylor started to blush a little as she slipped off her panties from under her skirt and then gave them to Jess who slipped them into her pants pocket and opened the door so Taylor could start her walk.At this moment Taylor wished she had put on her longer skirt instead of her shorter wrap around skirt that occasionally showed the bottom of her panties if she bent over too far and was hoping this didn’t embarrass her on her walk.

As Taylor walked down the stairs Jess would walk behind her occasionally using her hand to flick up her skirt showing her naked bottom whenever she knew the delivery men were looking the other way.Once down the stairs one of the delivery men came up to Jess and said “we are finished here so tell your mum we all finished” as he and his co worker walked back o there truck and got in.

“This way Taylor” Jess said as she pointed to the open front door and they both walked out to where the truck was sitting. As the truck was driving out the driveway Jess noticed that the younger of the two delivery men was watching and smiling at Taylor in the truck mirror as she turned around to walk back into the house so Jess decided to sneak up close behind Taylor and with both hands pulled Taylor's skirt up showing her entire bottom giving the man a glimpse and then letting it fall back down again leaving her red faced and she quickly ran back into the house followed close behind by Jess.

“That was great” Jess said as she handed back her panties and Taylor quickly put them back on. “I sort of liked that dare but you just wait until I give you your dare next” Taylor said as she smiled and joked with Jess.

Old 02-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the start and the setup where the game can be played anywhere, anytime. Possibilities are endless!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
JosephDaftPunk

This is a really well-developed plot. Well done!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice story.. Kepp it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:21 PM   #7
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

i do like this story but what are the ages of the girls?

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
Black Panther

I love this so far! Please continue

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:32 AM   #9
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer

a good start

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:33 AM   #10
deswill

Taylor sat on the kitchen chair and waited for Jess to finish getting her a drink out of the fridge then sit back down at the kitchen table. While Jess was doing this Taylor was thinking of a good dare for Jess to do that would embarrass her more than she had been a few minutes earlier.

As Jess handed a drink to Taylor and sat back down Taylor said to her “truth or dare.” Thinking about the question and knowing Taylor was looking forward to having her do a dare Jess replied “truth.” “Ok what was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?” Taylor asked as she looked straight at Jess waiting for her answer.

“That would have been two years ago at school when my friends played a joke on me. Me and some of my friends were playing on the play equipment and the school bell rang to go back to class but my friends asked me to stay back a little longer and show them how quick I could climb up on the bars and hang upside down on it. Unfortunately they were just distracting me until the schoolyard was empty. Once all the kids were inside my friends grabbed me and took me behind the sports equipment shed and pulled off my pants off then ran off with them leaving them on the coat rack just in front of the school door. I had to run one hundred meters in my panties and a school shirt to get to them and luckily no one saw me.”

Taylor broke into a fit of laughter and almost dropped her can of drink then composed herself and replied “Oh my god that would have been so humiliating if someone saw you. “Jess was quick to change the subject and say “Ok your turn again truth or dare.” Taylor said “truth” curious about what question Jess would ask her next.

“Have you ever made out with another girl”?” Jess asked her hoping she would say yes and tell her about it but to her disappointment Taylor said “no I haven’t but I might try it sometime. It sounds fun.”

Just then they heard Jess’s mother drive up the driveway and the car door shut so they both walked out to the car to help her bring in the groceries. Carrying two bags each they followed Jess’s mother into the house and sat the bags on the table. As Jess’s mother went back out to the car Jess bent over with her head in the fridge and started to put some of the food away as Taylor looked through some of the bags then pulled out a cucumber about six inches long and about three inches wide then as she looked out the window to see where Jess’s mother was she sunk up behind Jess and started poking her with the cucumber on her jeans where her pussy was.

Jess pulled her head back out of the fridge and started laughing then said “stop messing around before mum catches you doing that and anyway that’s huge it wouldn’t fit anyway.”Taylor replied as she smiled and said “I bet you would love a big thing like that in your pussy or even your ass but I bet it would hurt tho” as she put it back on the table and unpacked some more groceries. “Stop teasing me you bitch” Jess said jokingly as she gave Taylor a quick slap on her bottom and went back to her job putting away the groceries.

Once all the groceries were put away Jess said to her mum “can Taylor and me go for a walk to the park?” Jess’s mom looked at the clock on the wall and said “ok but be home in three hours.” Jess replied “Yes mom as Taylor picked up one of the empty plastic shopping bags that were on the table and folded it up and put it in her pocket and then they both walked out the door and down the street towards the park.

As they walked down the road they talked and made jokes until they reached the park. Jess looked around and could see the park was almost empty apart from a couple of old ladies over the other side of the park walking their dogs and as she started to walk through the park she could see it was full of bushes and trees with big children’s play area with slides and swings.

Taylor tapped Jess on the shoulder making her turn and look at her then said “truth or dare.” Jess looked around again and could see the two old ladies leaving the park so she thought to herself I wonder what Taylor has planned for my dare so with no one in the park she said “I choose dare.”

“I have been thinking trying to think of something really embarrassing for you as payback from this morning so I want you to go behind that bush over there and strip down to your panties shoes and socks and as you take off your clothes I want you to throw them over towards me and I will keep them until I decide to give them back to you.”

Jess looked at Taylor almost in a state of shock and hesitated for a few seconds and then said “Ok” and slowly walked in behind the bush. Taylor waited a minute and said “I don’t see any clothes getting thrown over here so hurry up and start.” Taylor pulled the plastic bag out of her pocket and waited for the first item of clothing to come her way.

Jess’s shirt was the first to be frown over followed by her jeans and Taylor folded them up and put them in her bag then said “your almost done let’s see that bra next then you can walk out here so I can see you.” The next thing Taylor heard was an AHHH then a bra came flying over the bush landing near her feet. Picking it up it went into the bag with the rest of Jess’s clothes.

Taylor smiled as she saw a red faced Jess walk out from the bush covering her breasts with her arms and looking around to see if anyone else was in the park. Her little panties didn’t leave much to the imagination. They had little thin bands at the sides with lace on them and a little triangle in the front that let you see the bulge of her pussy hair underneath and the back kept riding up her butt crack exposing some of her but cheeks.

Let’s go for a walk over to the play equipment and you can show me how you can climb on the bars and swing upside down like you did at school that day and if you do that you can get dressed again.” Jess replied “ok but I’m not walking down the track to the equipment I’m hiding behind bushes until I get there and I will do it when no one is around.” Taylor thought about her request and sort of felt a bit sorry for her and said “ok you can do that.”

As Taylor walked down the track constantly looking for anyone else in the park and Jess would dart from bush to bush until both of them reached the play equipment. “Ok Jess it’s all clear go for it” Taylor said to Jess as she ran as fast as she could from the bush to the bars then started to climb them and lifted her bottom half up and hooked her legs over the bar then let her arms go so she was hanging upside down in her panties shoes and socks.

Taylor was astonished how beautiful Jess looked with a red face just hanging there upside down with her little breasts out for anyone that might have walked past to see then she walked up to her and gave her a light slap on her bottom and told her she did well and she could get back dressed.

Jess was embarrassed but so happy no one had seen her and her ordeal was over and quickly got down from the bars grabbed the bag and ran behind the bushes again to get dressed. “Hurry up and get dressed Jess so we can keep playing” Taylor said as she sat down on the grass and waited for Jess to come back out.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:14 AM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic chapter that should get competitive spirit going..... Paybacks
Old 02-14-2014, 11:37 PM   #12
deswill

Taylor sat on the grass and waited for Jess to emerge from the bush. Jess walked out fully clothed again and sat down beside Taylor then said “my turn now truth or dare.” Taylor knew Jess wanted her to do a dare so she quickly replied “dare please.” Jess smiled and said “I’ve never been kissed by a girl before so for your dare I want you to French kiss me until I say you can stop.”

Taylor also had never kissed another girl a before and was a little frightened but something inside her was telling her it was something she needed to try. OK Jess you lay down on the grass and I will try French kissing you.” Jess lay flat on her back nervous as she closed her eyes and waited for Taylor to start kissing her. Taylor took her time as she slowly lowered her head over Jess and pushed down until their lips met. It was a warm feeling that Taylor liked so without hesitation she let her tongue slip out of her mouth and into Jess’s mouth where it met up with Jess’s tongue.

Taylor could feel Jess’s hand move down her thighs and under her skirt and felt her panties get pulled down her legs exposing her ass and pussy for Jess to play with. The kiss and Jess playing with her pussy was making her wet and she wished the experience she was having would never end.

After five minutes Jess sat back up trying to catch her breath from her intense ordeal and then kissed Taylor on the cheek and whispered in her ear “thank you” and then watched Taylor as she pulled back up her panties and sit back down on the grass again.

Jess and Taylor could hear voices getting closer as they both stood up to see who was coming towards them. As they looked down the bike track that ran through the park they could see five girls on horseback riding along and stopping when they reached them. “Hello Taylor” one of the girls said as she patted her stallion on the neck. Jess had never seen such a beautiful stallion in her life. Its coat was a beautiful light brown with white around his feet.

“Can I pat him” Jess asked looking at the girl on the horse waiting for an answer from her.
“Yes you can pat him. So Taylor who’s your new friend and the offer is still open to join our club your friend can to she looks like she likes horses.” Said the girl on the horse and looked at her other friends and started laughing as Jess continued to rub the stallion’s neck and tummy.

“Maybe. I want to think about it for a while” Taylor replied as she went a little white in the face. “We have to go” Taylor said and placed her hand on Jess’s arm and pulled her back from the Stallion. “OK but the offer is still open if you change your mind” the girl on the stallion said as the five girls continued down the bike track and out of the park.

“What’s this club we can join” Jess asked with a look of excitement in her eyes. “It’s a private horse and pony riding club. They have lots of horses and the girls have their own club house but trust me we don’t want to join the club” Karen replied as she looked over at Jess. “What’s the problem with the girls club they seem kind of nice” Jess said.

Its not the club it’s the initiation ceremony they have people do to join and if you do pass there initiation tests you are there servant for the first three months of the trial period before becoming a member.”
Curious to know more about the club Jess asked” what sorts of things will they make you do."

“Well I’ve been told its different each member. That girl in the blue shirt that was on the white and brown horse is a friend of mine and he told me about her initiation into the club. They took her out to the horse stables and stripped her naked and tied her wrists together in front of her then made her get on her hands and knees and clean out the stable floor only using her hands and arms and she was whipped constantly on the ass with riding crops until she had finished then they untied her. She also told me when she finished cleaning she was covered in old smelly hay and horse shit and they made her stay like that for half a hour before they let her take a cold bath in one of the horses water troth's and then waited until after dark and sent her home with no pants or panties on. She had to sneak in through her bedroom window so her parents didn’t catch her half naked.”

“OMG” that’s a bad initiation I’m glad they don’t do that to everyone” Jess shrieked as Taylor said “truth or dare” Jess decided to try for another truth and replied “truth.”

“OK have you tasted cum before” Taylor asked looking at the funny look on Jess’s face as she replied “EWWW no. I haven’t even sucked on a dick before.” “My turn truth or dare”
“Dare” Taylor said as she looked at her watch and thought to herself its nearly time to go home. “I dare you to join the horse club” Jess said as she jokingly laughed at her dare.

Taylor didn’t know if Jess was serious or not and asked “are you serious Jess” as she watched Jess nod her head between laughing. Taylor didn’t want to join and knew if Jess was serious she was going to have to do it as well and said “Only if you accept the dare and join too” Jess stopped her laughing and said you don’t have to I’m kidding but I suppose a dare is a dare so what do you say if we both join and complete our dares. It will be easier both of us doing it together.”

“OK its a pact we will both join I will call her tomorrow and arrange to join. Lets go home its nearly three o’clock.” As they both started the walk back home.

Old 02-15-2014, 06:17 AM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good chapter and future looks very promising for the two.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:59 AM   #14
deswill

It was ten o’clock Sunday morning when Jess woke up and showered then taking a large towel she wrapped it around her naked body and then walked back to her room. Shuffling through her draws she pulled out a pair of little blue cotton panties with a little white rabbit on the front and a white bra then put them on. Then she put on a blue t-shirt and finely she slipped into her blue skirt.

Once dressed Jess sat at her computer and started up Skype then messaged Taylor. “Are you there Taylor” Jess waited a few minutes and Taylor replied “I’m here I talked to my friend and they want us to meet them after lunch at twelve thirty at their clubroom for a initiation.”

Jess was happy that Taylor arranged for them to join the club but was a little scared as well not knowing how cruel they will be with both of them doing the initiation. “Sounds good I will meet you at your place in two hours and we will ride our bikes there” Jess said as she found her shoes and socks and put them on and headed down stairs to get some breakfast.

After lunch Jess and Taylor started their ride to the club house. “How far is the clubroom” Jess asked as they rode through the park and down the long dirt road that led out of town. “It’s another kilometer down the road. There clubroom is at the stables on a farm where they keep their horses.”

Jess loved horses since she was a little girl and she went to the fair and got to ride them so she was looking forward to seeing some more horses again once she was a member of the club. “We are here” Taylor said as they rode down a big long driveway past the house and down to the stables where the club members were waiting for them and hurried them into the stable then closed the doors behind them.

“Hello Taylor I see your friend decided to join as well. You know some of us but let me introduce everyone to Jess. I am Kim and the other members are Lilly Karen Barbra and Wendy.”

As they were escorted out of the horse stalls and into the next room the girls could see that they had cleaned out a room and made it into a clubroom with a TV chairs and a table. Kim spoke and said “it’s time you girls were initiated into our club so the first task is to strip naked but I think it would be more fun if you too had a race to strip and the last one to get naked has to service the winners pussy until we say you can stop.”

None of them had ever licked another girl’s pussy before and the thought of getting licked was a great incentive to win so as fast as they could both girls started stripping off their clothes. Both Jess and Taylor were neck and neck and both down to their panties and as Jess had hers down to her knees Taylor flicked hers off with her feet and stood there naked and cold as a light breeze blew through the cracks in the stable wall.

“Lay down on the table Taylor and collect your prize “Kim Said as she collected up all their clothes and placed them into a bag then locked them in a old cupboard that stood in the corner and placed the key in her pocket.
As Taylor lay on the table face up Barbra and Wendy took one leg each and pulled her along until her pussy was just over the table and then pulled each leg apart and held them in place. “Do you’re servicing Jess or you will be punished badly” Kim said as her and the others took turns playing with her small tits and making comments like sparrow tits or baby tits.

Jess was starting to get nervous and shy with everyone watching her as she walked up between Taylor’s legs and knelled down. Using her fingers she first started rubbing Taylor’s clit until she could feel that she was getting wet then with her middle finger she pushed it into her watching with a sense of excitement as her finger disappeared in her and out again.

“Stop playing around with her and start licking bitch” Wendy said slapping her on the ass. Jess pulled her finger out and placed it into her mouth to suck it clean and taste the salty sweet liquid that coated her finger. Jess moved her head within a few centimeters of Taylor’s pussy and slowly placed her tongue on her making slow movements to start then speeding up as Taylor's juices started to flow and she started making a few short moans with each uncontrollable pelvic thrust.

After fifteen minutes of watching Jess pleasure Taylor the girls decided to stop the fun as they had so much else to do to them and they didn’t want to exhaust them straight away. “Get up and stop that girl it’s time for the next part of your initiation” Kim said pulling Jess off Taylor by the hair.

As Taylor recovered on the table the other girls moved over to the corner away from Jess and huddled together and whispered to each other.

Old 02-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #15
Black Panther

I love it so far! Please continue

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk