Old 10-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #31
dickface

that was the hottest chapter yet, nicely done!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #32
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 12

The new girl

Chapter 12

Maria picks up Laura’s clothes and throws them at Laura: “Get dressed.”
Simultaneously Jessica leaves the room to transfer the videos to her laptop. She does not want anything to happen to their precious treasure.
Laura slowly raises and turns her back to Maria and Carol. Then she starts to dress. Carol gets a good look at Laura’s tiny smooth butt and thinks: “We are going to see much more of that in the future”.
Jessica has finished with her data transfer and returns to the others: “Now the video is secure.”
Laura whispers: “What are you going to do to me?”
Carol: “We are going to continue the game...”
Maria: “…But we are going to make a few changes”
Laura: “Please!! – can’t we stop now?”
Jessica: “Of course we can’t – now be quiet and listen to the new rules”

Maria: “From now on you are not able to choose Truth or Dare yourself, the person asking are choosing for you”
Laura did not like the tone in Maria’s voice. She starts to get a bad feeling about this. On the other hand she knows deep inside herself that she has no other options than keep playing the game: ”..So I am going to just give a Truth or a Dare to someone?”
Maria: “Close – but there is one more addition to the rules.” Maria is holding a break, watching Laura’s reaction: “From now on - You are the only one doing Truths and Dares”
Laura: “No no no…” and she just sits there staring out into the air.

Carol: “I believe it is my turn. Laura we will start with a Truth, are you ready.”
Laura was certainly not ready, but still she is a little relieved that it is a truth. She had expected another humiliating dare, so she surrenders and accepts: “Yes…”
Carol: “How often do you masturbate? And remember to answer truthfully.”
Laura knows it is questions like this that are coming for her. She really does not want to answer, but she cannot see any other way. After all it is far better sitting here answer embarrassing questions, than doing dares: “I don’t know, not very often.”
Carol: “And how often is that?”
Laura: “Maybe once a month..”
Jessica: “I’m next, another truth – Have you started to get your period?”
Laura: “Yes..”
Maria: “Let’s continue with the truth. When did you have your last orgasm?”
Laura: “Orgasm?” her face turns red again: “I do not think I have tried that yet…”
Maria: “I see I see.” And Laura does not like the smile on Maria’s face.

Carol: “Truth – “What bra size do you use?”
Laura hates this subject her small tits did not need much bra support. She reluctantly answers with a large sigh: “32AA.”
Jessica continues on the same path: “Truth – Have you ever padded your bra?”
Laura does not like where this is going: “No, someone will discover it, so I do not dare to do so.” She has a feeling that the next one will be a dare, where she will be topless again.

For once Laura was wrong. Maria just proceeds with the questions: “Truth – Describe your bathing suits?”
Laura: “I only have one, and it is a black one piece swimsuit.”
Carol: “Once again, Truth – Do you have any high heeled shoes?”
Laura: “No…”
Jessica begins to tease Laura: ”Let me see, what should I choose…” She is looking at Laura, who holds her breath: “Would it be a Truth or a Dare? I will go for another - Truth”. Laura breathes relieved, and Jessica enjoys every moment of her torture: “Do you own any other kinds of lingerie, then the plain white set you are wearing today?”
Laura: “My mother buys my underwear, so no, I only have this kind.”
Jessica is not surprised by the answer and thinks: “Obviously her mother also did that – but maybe we should start to change things?”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #33
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is amazing. Please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #34
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Amazing

Just when I wanted to write "please continue" the next part pops up! Thank you!
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #35
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 13

The new girl

Chapter 13

Maria: “Truth - Did you enjoy yourself at your last dare?”
Laura cannot believe that Maria asks such a question. How could anyone enjoy masturbating in front of other people and be filmed. Of course she did not enjoy it: “No”
Maria: “Are you sure?”
Laura: “Yes! It was not funny to lay there naked.”
Carol: “Strange, from my view it looked like a girl that was more than just a little turned on.”
Complete silence from Laura.
Jessica: “Maybe we shall watch the video, and then you can have a look for yourself.”
Laura: “NO!” she definitely did not want to watch that video. “Please, do not show the video.”
Maria: “So you will continue to claim that you did not enjoy yourself?”
Laura start thinking as she realizes that they know: “They know that I had my best time ever. And maybe, only maybe, I could have experienced my first orgasm, if I had continued masturbating? No – it could not be, it must not be true…”
She now has two options, either she continues to lie to them (and herself), this will likely resulting in them putting on the video. Or she could admit that she was turned on. She knows that there is only one way forward: “Yes, I did enjoy myself…”
Maria: “So you just lied to us?”
Laura is so ashamed: “Yes – I’m sorry…”

The next is Carol: “Dare! Perhaps it can teach you not to lie!”
Laura is jumping and looks straight up at Carol, and whisper inside herself: “Not that - no more dares.”
Carol: “Roll 3 dices and sum up that number. Show your naked butt, bend over and ask one of us to spank your butt that number of times.”
Jessica finds the dices and hands them to Laura.
Laura takes the dices and begs: ”Please… noo…” She had not been spanked for some time now, but she still remembers how bad it hurts. Laura reluctantly throws the dices. She gets a 3, a 4 and a 6, not the result she had hoped for. She sums up the numbers in her head and speaks: ”13…”
Carol: “Now who is going to do the spanking?”
Laura start to think: “I do not know - does it matter? It cannot be Carol, she looks so strong, and Maria she has been having this evil smile on all night. She will go for Jessica.” She tries to speak, but is unable to.
Carol: “Come on – you have to ask one of us to spank you.”
Laura pulls herself together: “Jessica, ppll… please spank me…”
Jessica: “Sure I will. Now lower those pants and bend over the table over there”
And there she is once more, standing in front of the other girls about to do an embarrassing dare. Laura decides to just get it over, so she opens her pants and turns around, lowers the pants and panties to below her butt and bends over the table.

Jessica walks towards Laura, as she turns her head and smiles back at Maria and Carol. Jessica gets close to Laura, and puts her hand on Laura left buttock and starts to felt it. Jessica think for herself: ”What a nice, soft and smooth ass.”
SMACK – Laura feels the first hit: “Ouch”. It is not as bad, but she knows that it will be worse.
SMACK SMACK SMACK – Jessica hits harder now, and Laura starts to feel her butt.
SMACK SMACK – Carol wishes so much that she could be in Jessica’s shoes, but they did agree that Laura should ask one of them for the spanking.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK – “AARRHH!!” it comes from Laura, as it really starts to hurt. Carol takes a little break, where she is feeling Laura’s butt. It is has become warmer, and has gotten a nice light red color:
SMACK SMACK – “That was it” says Jessica, and returns to her seat.
Laura straightens up and faces the other girls. She puts both hands on her butt and tries to ease the pain. Her pants and panties have slipped down to her knees, and her crotch is again fully visible to the others. Laura does not care at the moment - her entire focus is on her butt.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #36
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Maybe Laura should have been required to call out each spank and thank Jessica for spanking her after each swat.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #37
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Lovely story, please continue! Thanks!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #38
Kmdumo
getDare Sweetheart

i quite enjoy the story please please continue
Check out my PM DARES don't forget to scroll and read all as there might be changes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222227
I AM A SLUT FOR ALLLLLL OF GETDARE

I CAN'T SAY NO TO GUYS
Kmdumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #39
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 14

The new girl

Chapter 14

Jessica: “I believe that your butt needs to cool off, so I will also pick a dare.”
Laura puts her hands down to her pants and panties, but is interrupted by Jessica: “No need to do that”
Laura looks at Jessica with her begging eyes: ”Noo…”
Jessica: “Yes, you do not need you clothes for you next dare, so just leave them there.”
Laura: “Can we please have another toilet break?”
Maria: “No, we are almost done with the game, it is getting late.”
Laura: “But please – I really needs to go?”
Maria: “After this dare, it will not be long.” Laura stops her begging, and looks back at Jessica to hear her dare.

Jessica: “You will stand naked in the backyard with your legs spread and your hands behind your head. You will stand there with you back to the house for 15 minutes.”
Laura: “No no no… I can’t go outside naked – that is not an option. What if someone sees me?”
Maria: “Our backyard is very private, there is a high hedge around the garden. No one will be able to see you.”
Laura: “But but…”
Carol: “Laura you need to learn to just do your dares, instead of arguing all the time.”
Jessica: “Now take your clothes off, and get out there.”
Once again Laura has lost. She knows it, so she drops her pant and panties, takes off her socks, and takes the t-shirt and bra over her head. She drops it all on the floor, and covers herself up – one hand on her pussy, and one on her tits.
Carol, Maria and Jessica moves to the garden door in the other end of the room. Maria opens the door, and Jessica looks at Laura: “Come on Laura, out you go.”
Laura walks slowly against the open door, and then stops a few feets away: “No, seriously – I cannot do this.”
Maria: “It is either this door, or the front door – you decide.”

Laura stands there for a moment. She is sure that they will leave her in front of the house, if she does not continue. She takes a few more steps, and she stands in the doorway. Laura is having a final look at the girls, and walks through the door.
Jessica: “Good, now move out on the lawn, and position yourself as I told you to.”
Laura feels the soft grass between her toes, she takes a few final steps and stops. She looks around herself, and sees the shadow of the hedge. It is completely dark out here, only the little light from the house, makes it possible to see just a little. Laura’s hands are moving to her heads, and she crosses them behind her head has Jessica told her to do.
Jessica: “And the legs...” and Laura spreads her legs a little “More” it comes from Jessica, and Laura spreads them further. Jessica approves: “Much better, we will come to get you, when the time is up.”
Then the door is closing behind Laura, and she is now standing there completely naked in the darkness.

It is a reasonably warm night, and Laura is left her alone to her thoughts: ”It is actually not that cold” Yet she still shakes, not from cold but because she is so nervous: “What if someone comes by and sees me? Much worse - what if some boys sees my naked body?” It brings chills through her body thinking about it.
Laura turns her head: “Are there someone here?” she thinks. But there is not. Then to her horror she sees her nipples, they have become stiff again: “I must be the wind” she tries to convince herself, but there is no wind at all this night. Then Laura also feels the tickling in her pussy again, and looks down between her own legs: “No no, my clit is also erect. What is wrong with me?”
The time parses and Laura gets moister between her legs. She is so confused: “Do I really like to be nude? Is this a secret side of myself that I did not know I had? Or is this just an accident that she is turned on right in the middle of all this?” One part of Laura wishes to give in and start rubbing her pussy, the other part to huddle together and start crying.

The door opens and Carol, Jessica and Maria all joins Laura outside. They have all changed into their Pajamas, but Laura does not see it. Jessica: “Laura you can come in now, but please leave your hands on your head for a moment.”
Laura almost runs to the door and gets inside quickly.
Jessica: “Please spread your legs a little, and let us see you one last time before the dare ends.”
Laura reluctantly spreads her legs, she knows that they will soon find out how wet she are, but to her surprise, they does not say anything. Of course the girls have discovered Laura’s wet slit, and they have also observed Laura’s erect nipples. They just wanted to confirm their presumption that she is aroused.
Maria: “Now Laura this was the end of the game, you may now use the bathroom if you still needs to”.
Carol is adding: “And you can change into your pajamas too if you like to, then we will make ourselves ready to go to bed, it is getting very late.”
Laura gets her pajamas and hurries to the bathroom. When she returns to Maria’s room, Jessica and Maria both lie in the big king-size bed, and Carol lies on a mattress on the floor. Laura finds the other mattress, folds out her sleeping bag, and crawls into it.

For a moment there is silence, until Maria tells Laura: “You were quite cool today, we are impressed with you completing so many dares. We know it has not been easy, but we also hope that it has not only been bad for you.”
Laura still thinks about the photos and videos of her: “Will you ever delete the photos and video?”
Jessica: “We told you that we only did this to make sure you played the game to the end. So we will not show it to anyone, however we are going to keep it for us to see.”
Carol: “Let’s get some sleep, it is getting late.”
Maria: “Yes, sleep tight everyone!” and she turns off the light.
Laura: “You too”
Jessica and Carol almost synchronous: “Have pleasant dreams!”

Laura lies there in her sleeping bag. She has mixed feelings from tiredness, lust and fear. It has been a long day, and it is far beyond her usual bedtime. Her clit is begging for her attention, but her determination wins the battle, and she refrains herself from touching her pussy. The fear within Laura is also great, on so many points it has been a horrible sleepover, and it is not over yet.
In the end her tiredness wins, and she is falling asleep.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #40
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is going great. Please continue. Also, just a suggestion, but maybe the girls could force Laura to look at the pics and video.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #41
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 15

The new girl

Chapter 15

Laura wakes up the next morning, at first she is a little confused: “Where am I?” she asks herself. Quickly it all comes back to her, she is at Maria’s house to a sleepover, and it all has happened to her – it was not just a bad dream.
“Good morning sleepyhead” it comes from Carol. All three girls are sitting in Maria’s bed watching Jessica’s laptop. Maria and Carol have a bathrobe on, and Jessica just a towel wrapped around her.
Maria: “Why don’t you go take a shower to help you wake up?”
Laura rubs her eyes: “Okay – that is a good idea.” She gets out of her sleeping bag, grabs her towel and toiletry bag, and goes to the bathroom. Laura drops her clothes and gets in the shower. She turns on the water, and after a minute she starts soaping herself. “Ohhh” a little moan slips Laura’s lips, as her soapy hand touches her clit. “There is the good feeling again” she thinks. She plays a little more with her clit, and it feels so good. Then she stops: “No I can’t do this, it is not right. Not after all I have been through.”
Five minutes later she enters Maria’s room again with her towel wrapped around her. She takes her bag to collect some clothes, but is interrupted by Maria: “Breakfast time are you coming?”
Laura: “In a moment just need to get some clothes on.”
Carol: “Why, we are also in ropes and towels, we usually eat like this when we are alone.”
Laura hesitates as this might be another trap, but decides to go eating as she is.

During Breakfast the girls chats about the plans for the day and Maria suggests: “What about going to the new mall up north?”
Jessica: “That will be cool.”
Carol: “How are we going to get there, it is too far to go by bike?”
Maria: “Maybe my sister can give us a ride – what do you think Laura? Are you up for a mall trip?”
Laura is happy, no more games, just a simple trip to the mall. And not with her mother and sister, no - with her new friends: “Sure, absolutely, a good idea.” She has almost already forgotten the events from last night.
Maria quickly finishes her breakfast, and go to her room to make the call to Amanda.

The girls have completed eating and Carol asks: “Laura will you please help me with the cleanup?”
Laura: “Sure.”
In the meantime without Laura’s knowledge, Jessica goes to fetch her laptop and goes to the living room.
Maria comes back into the kitchen, just as Laura and Carol have finished the cleanup: “Amanda can pick us up in an hour, then she will drop us off at the mall, and come back later to get us.”
Carol: “Nice”
Laura welcomes the news, she looks forward to the trip: “Well done Maria!”
Jessica has also returned to the kitchen: “That is good, I have an idea on what we can do in until we have to leave. Come with me” and she walks into the living room. The others are following her.

Maria and Carol throw themself in each of the corners in the couch, and Laura is joining them, and sits in the middle. Jessica is walking to the TV with her laptop connected to it.
Jessica turns to face the girls and speaks, while looking at Laura: “We have a feeling Laura that you have been enjoying yourself more than you think. So I will like to make a little test on you.”
Laura does not know what to do or say, and thinks: “Enjoy myself? Test? What is she talking about?”
Jessica: “If we can prove to you, that you had a good time with the game yesterday, then we will continue the game. If we cannot, then it ended yesterday, and no one will mention it again – Okay?”
Laura: “What test? What if I do not want to?”
Carol: “So you are afraid that the test will show that you had a good time?”
Laura: “No…”
Maria: “Okay, then let’s do the test”
Laura: “But but…”
Jessica just continues: “The test is simple, you just have to see a video.”
Laura: “Okay then”
Jessica: “If you can watch this video, without being aroused, then you have passed the test, else you have failed.”
Laura did not like the last part, what do they have in store for her?
Old 11-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #42
mr_conundrum

Very nice, can't get enough of your story.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #43
The Sly Fox

Just started reading but I'm already very excited to see what happens next and what the girls do to Laura

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #44
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 16

The new girl

Chapter 16

Jessica starts the video, and up on the big screen is a girl. Laura instantly recognizes the girl – it is her in the masturbation video: “No no – stop it, you promised not to show this.”
Maria: “Wrong Laura – we said that we will keep it for us to watch it. And when we saw it this morning, we decided that you should also so be allowed to see it.”
Laura: “Did you see it this morning? No, please turn it off – Please.” In the same she hers herself in the video: “My dare is to lie down and… Mm..a… masturbate.”
Carol: “Laura keep quiet and take the test – we will keep restarting the video until you watch.”
This gets Laura’s attention, she knows that it will be hard to see once – and far worst to see again. She looks at the TV, and here she sees herself starting to lie down. Laura really has to force herself to watch, this is so humiliating. She hears Maria and Carol as they orders her to spread her legs, and she watches her legs opens and she removes her hands from her crotch.
Laura almost gets a shock when she sees her own pussy - and especially her clit. Maria is then starting the time in the video, and Laura’s finger is finding her clit. Laura’s starts to think: “No, let this end quickly, it is so bad to watch”, and her face starts to turn red.

Jessica, Carol and Maria are carefully watching Laura as she sits next to them. They fear that their plan is failing. Laura just sits there with the legs together and both her hands covering her mouth.
Laura is watching as she on the TV is working harder on her clit, and she starts to feel the tickling in her clit again. She thinks: “Why did I also touch myself in the shower? It has to be the explanation for what is happing to me.”
“Ohh..” it comes from the TV, and Laura is watching with intensity, and is getting more and more wet between her legs. She watches as the girl on the screen is putting a finger inside herself, and without realizing it, Laura moves a hand to her crotch.
“Ohh..” more noises from the TV, and Laura hand is moving up under her towel, where is starts to stimulate her erect clit. Maria is smiling as she observes Laura that are now completely absorbed in the movie and her pussy.
Jessica takes the chance, finds her video camera, and starts to film Laura. The towel begins to slip down, but Laura does not take notice of this. The result is that everyone can see that she is now sitting there masturbating, while she watches a TV showing herself doing the same.
Maria is talking in the TV: “Time is up, you may remove the blindfold.”
Laura does not register that the movie has come to an end. She just sits there and has closed her eyes. Her entire focus is on her pussy, and it is first when Carol is putting her hand on her shoulder that Laura comes back to reality.
Laura looks directly into Carol’s eyes, and Carol is giving her a big smile in return. Laura starts to speak: “No… it is not what it looks like… no… no…”
Jessica has put away the camera, so Laura still does not know that she has been filmed – again.
Maria: “So Laura what is your own conclusion. Did you enjoy yourself or not?” Like Carol – Maria also has a big smile on her face.
Laura is so ashamed, she knows she can’t talk herself out of this one: “…Yes, I did. But please – I do not want any more of this. It is so embarrassing.”

Maria lets a hand slide through Laura’s hair: “Don’t worry – nothing is wrong with you. It’s perfectly normal for some to get aroused when humiliated.”
Carol: “And as your new friends, we will be more than happy to help you.”
Jessica: “We will go far to help you, and you will be safe with us, we will not let anyone harm you.”
Laura cannot believe what she is hearing. It just can’t be true, what they are saying: “What are you going to do?”
Maria: “We are going to keep playing. We will give you Truths and Dares. Some are to be performed right away, some doing a period of time, and others when you want to do them.”
Laura: “And no more videos?”
Jessica: “That we cannot promise. Just look how you enjoyed this movie. If we want to take photos or videos – then we will do so.”
Carol: “We have around 15 minutes before Amanda will arrive, and we needs to put some clothes on. So let’s discuss the game as we get dressed.”

The girls move to Maria’s room. Jessica, Carol and Maria throw their robes and towels on the floor, and quickly put on some underwear. Laura gets a brief look at their bodies. First she looks at their large and firm tits - they are so perfect, and just before the girls put on their panties, Laura gets to see their nice trimmed hair on top of their slits, as she thinks: “I really wish my hair would start to grow too“.
Carol: “I will suggest that we each give you a dare to perform during the day.”
Maria: “Good idea – and if you then fails on a Dare, then we can give you another Truth or Dare – like the spanking dare yesterday, when you lied on your Truth.”
Laura cannot believe what she is hearing.
Jessica: “I will agree, this will be a good start. Let’s also agree that for now this is a secret for the 4 of us.”
Carol: “I agree.”

Laura also drops her towel and finds her underwear in her bag.
Jessica interrupts her: “Before you put those on, I will like to give you a dare.”
Jessica: “I dare you to not wear any underwear today – unless told so by one of us.”
Laura: “No I cannot, people will see my nipples through my t-shit…”
Maria: “Laura – we do not want to argue with you on every Truth and Dare, we give you.”
Laura is about to complain, but realizes that she will just get more trouble if she does so.
Carol: “And my dare will be – You are not allowed to masturbate without permission from one of us.”
Laura likes that dare, it is easy enough: “Okay…”
Maria: “I dare you to – Try all clothes, shoes and outfit we give you today in the mall.”
Laura: “Everything?”
Maria: “Yes! And get dressed, my sister will be here any minute now.”
Laura gets her socks, pants and t-shit on. She can already feel her nipples growing - this is going to be a long day for Laura.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #45
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Nice man, you should do this professionaly! Thanks, merci
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare