Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Katherine's Vacation

This story is in the 18+ section because it contains material that is by law not suitable for people under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years of age yet please stop reading now.

I am determined to finish this story, it may take a very long time, but it will be finished.

Also, I am writing this on my iPhone 3G so pardon the mistakes and the asterisks (*) mean nothing (they appear sometimes when I copy and paste writing).

Katherine's Vacation

"Now boarding flight 682 out of gate 3 with service to Anchorage said a gate agent at the Wiley-Post Memorial Airpot in Barrow, Alaska.*
Katherine grabbed her coat, quickly put it on, put on her hat, then picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She walked up to the gate, gave her boarding pass to the gate agent then stepped out onto the frozen Tarmac of the airport. The cold snapped her mind awake instantly and she quickly shuffled her boots over the ice to the airplane. Katherine climbed up the stairs and onto the plane. 15 minutes later she was in the sky's above northern Alaska, she was on her way south.
Before she knew it the small plane was on the ground in Anchorage and she made her way to her connecting flight. 10 hours later and 2 airplanes later Katherine has finally made it to her destination, Miami, Florida.*
She hurried to get off the plane and find a restroom to change into her warm weather cloths.*
She quickly located a family restroom (the big large ones for families with babies) and she entered and locked the door. She hurried and stripped off her long-johns long underwear and took off her baggy undercoat and t-shirt. She looked up at the mirror and glanced at herself in it, she was 21 years old, about 5'6, light tan colored skin, long legs, C sized cups, big firm ass, long brown hair, skinny,brown eyes, and a cute little face. She didn't look like most northern Alaskan women because she had moved up north with her family when she was 5 from Colorado.
She had noticed while glancing at herself that she was wearing a black thong and a matching black bra that she had thrown on in here sleepy daze that morning.
Katherine reached down into her bag and pulled out a pair of Jeans and long sleeve T-Shirt, these were her warm weather cloths as she didn't own any cloths a southerner would consider wearing for warm weather, in Barrow, the warmest it would get was 40-60 degrees.*
Katherine put her cloths on and put her others away and left the bathroom, she walked to the front of the airport where her friend from high school was waiting for her, "Kat!" yelled Sarah as Katherine walked over to her.
"Sarah! Oh my god, I can't believe that I finally made it here!"*
"Me too, I'm so exited you were able to come, come on let's go home and get you unpacked."
Sarah was Katherine's best friend from high school, she moved to Barrow with her family the same year Katherine did and they have been best friends since. Sarah is the same age as Katherine, 5'5, has a little lighter skin color than Katherine, D cups, a nice round ass, long blond hair, blue eyes, and is skinny. Katherine has always felt feelings of wanting to be more than just friends with Sarah but she never has said anything about it to her before.
After driving through the traffic for a while they reaves Sarah's apartment and Katherine got settled in. She walked into the main room/kitchen when Sarah was cooking up some dinner. "Hey Kat, got everything set up well?" said Sarah from the stove.
"Yeah, I got all my stuff unpacked, what are you cooking?"*
"Some pasta, what do you want to do tonight?"
"I don't know, what is there to do here at night?"
"Plenty of stuff, we can go out to the bars, the clubs, we are in Miami, we can basically do anything!"*
Katherine thought for a second and said, "well, we can goto the bars, I haven't drunken any alcohol since graduation."*
Alcohol is banned in Barrow so the only time Katherine has drunken it was after high school graduation when she, Sarah, and a couple others bought two smuggled bottles of whiskey for $160.
"Well after dinner we can go out, the party doesn't really get crazy until like midnight or 1 so we can go out a little before that," said Sarah. *
"Sure, that sounds great!"*
"Yeah, I'm so excited your here with me in Miami!"*
"Same here," said Katherine happily.
They ate dinner quickly and went into their separate rooms to change and get ready to go out.
Katherine took a shower and put back on her same pair of underwear and jeans and put on a different long sleeve t-shirt, she combed her hair, put on minimal makeup and went back to the main room and sat down on the coach to wait for Sarah.
A little while later Sarah finally came out and she was wearing really short Jean shorts, and a tank top that was revealing most of her stomach and a lot of her boobs, you could see that she was wearing a pink bra underneath. Katherine saw her friend and was instantly turned on, "Wow Sarah, you look hot."
"Aww, thanks babe, is that what your wearing?"
"Yeah, is it not good?"
"Well, you won't be able to pick up any guys if you wear that, we can go to the store real quick and I can buy you something if you want, my new job pays well," suggested Sarah.
"Sure, that sounds great."
The 2 friends headed over to a near by clothing store and went inside. Katherine followed Sarah around the store when Sarah said, "how about this, I choose out your outfit for the night and you need to wear it no matter what, and then you can choose out mine?"*
"Sure, that sounds fun, meet at the changing rooms in 20 minutes?"
"Okay."
Katherine searched the store for a while and she saw a lot of slutty outfits. She wanted to pick out something very attractive for her friend to wear because it turned her on to look at her when she looked good. Katherine considered picking out a lot of slutty outfits but decided to go with a pair of really short Jean shorts, and a tank top a white tank top that was a little smaller than the one she had on. 20 minutes had almost passed so Katherine went to the changing room where Sarah was waiting. Katherine arrived and Sarah said, "that's it?"
"Yup, what did you get for me?"*
Sarah said, "I put your stuff in the first changing room to the left, go in and try it on."
"Okay."
Katherine quickly went into the room excited to see what Sarah had picked out for her. She saw that Sarah had picked a lot of stuff out. On the chair in the changing room there was a light blue thong, a matching light blue strapless push-up bra, a pair of extremely short white spandex shorts, a thin semi-see through tube top, and a pair of really tall black stiletto heels. Katherine was shocked by everything that was there, she had never worn most of the things that was on the chair. Well she didn't want to disappoint her friend by seeming like a party pooper so she quickly stripped all of her cloths off and slipped the thong over her smooth legs. She then put on the bra and looked at herself in the mirror and though to herself, wow my boobs look pretty big now. She then slipped on the shorts and she felt very exposed, she had never worn any shorts this short before, she had only really worn short shorts before she moved because since it never really got warm where she was from she only owned long pants. Katherine then slipped on the tube top and got it in place, she first had it so it covered all of her boobs but then too much of her midsection was exposed she though, so she pulled it down to cover it up and her boobs started to pop out. She decided to leave it like that because she realized that she already looked really slutty because of the shorts. She then put on the heels and looked at herself in the mirror and she was taken aback. Katherine though to herself, "wow, I look super hot." She started checking herself out more in the mirror and she realized that she could see straight through the shorts and top so she was basically in underwear and shoes. She turned around to look at her backside and she saw that half of her ass was hanging out of the bottom of her shorts, she tried to pull them down and they just slid back up. She tried pulling the shorts down to cover up her ass until it was all covered up. She looked in the mirror again and saw that the top of her vagina was exposed, she started wondered if her virgin vagina would be penetrated tonight by something other than her fingers and various house held objects. Then she quickly focused back to her problem, she decided that she would rather have her ass hanging out than her vagina so she pulled the shorts up to where they were covering her whole vagina and as much ass as possible. She took one final look and decided that it was as good as it could be. She opened the door and cautiously stepped out. She took a few steps to the main store out of the changing room area and realized soon figured out that walking in heels isn't as easy as she though, she had never walked in heels this high before and it was challenging for her but it wasn't too bad. She felt extremely exposed walking out of her solitary room knowing that everyone that saw her could see her basically in her underwear. No one had ever seen her in her underwear before. She got to where Sarah was sitting and she said, "Damn, who's that sexy chick coming my way?"
"Damn it Sarah, how am I going to go out looking like this? I feel naked!"
"Don't worry Hun, everyone is going to be happy you wore that, you have a really good body you know."*
"Thanks but I still don't feel very comfortable."
"Don't worry, it's not like anyone else from home is here to be able to see you."
"True, your right, it'll be fine I guess. How do you like what I picked for you?" Katherine asked Sarah.
"I like the shorts, they are comfy, but you didn't pick me any underwear or shoes, but it's getting late, so we should go."
"Oops, I didn't know you were going to pick underwear and shoes too, but we should get going."*
We paid for the cloths and left the store and started walking to a nearby bar. Walking was difficult and I felt that everyone we walked past was checking me out. Katherine felt she was starting to get a little wet but there was nothing she could really do to cover it up. They made it to a local bar and went in, they sat at the bar and ordered a few drinks and a few minutes later they both were in different conversations with a hot guy.*

TO BE CONTINUED!

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MountainMan1 for this post:
Old 07-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #2
archie21
getDare Succubus

nice beginning.. will read more as you post it... oh and I text write on a mobile and I know what you mean... you have my congradualtions on getting so far.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

PART TWO!

Katherine was sitting at the end of bar, talking to a guy named Peter. Peter was about 6'1, muscular, had short blond hair and a small blond beard going. He was wearing kaki shorts and a black t-shirt.
"So, do you want another drink Katherine?" asked Peter.
Katherine was already starting to get a little tipsy and replied, "sure Peter."
"Okay, cool. Bartender, get this pretty girl 2 more shots please," said Peter loudly.
The bartender brought 2 shots to Katherine and she downed one. Peter kept sipping his beer.*
"So, what are you doing later tonight Kat?" asked Peter.*
"I'm not sure, what do you have planned?"*
"Well, I'm most likely going back to my place, you can come over if you'd like."
"Ohh that sounds like fun, I may come over for a little."
"Okay sweet."
Katherine downed the next shot and leaned over a little bit and Peter got a complete view of Katherine's chest.
"Do you want to go now Peter?" asked Katherine in a quiet voice.
"Sure, let's just both get one more drink to finish off the night."
They both had one more drink then Katherine told Sarah she was leaving and would be back at Sarah's place later. They left the bar and started walking down the street. Katherine was starting to get really drunk while walking and has to grab onto Peter's arm to maintain balance. Her shorts were riding up more and more with every step and here boobs were beginning to show a little more. After walking about a block Katherine stopped and turned to Peter and their lips connected without Katherine even thinking about it, she had only kissed two other boys before and one was in a dare in 7th grade and the other was with a guy from her high school after their 11th grade prom. They began to kiss passionately when Peter pulled away and whispered, "here follow me."
They hurried down two or three more buildings and ducked into a back alley and Peter pushed Katherine up agains a wall and began making out with her. Katherine was happy that she had finally picked up a guy that she felt okay with but at the same time she wasn't really enjoying it. Katherine went along with it for a while when she felt Peter's fingers on her vagina. Katherine started to get very excited and put her hands on Peter's ass. Katherine then felt Peter's 2 fingers pulsing in and out of her tight pussy. Katherine was getting extremely wet when a "HONK, HONK!" startled them both. They both looked at the entrance of the ally and there was a car trying to get though. They quickly hurried out of the ally and back on the road. Katherine was blushing knowing that someone random just saw her being fingered. It turned her on though and she looked down at her crotch, there was a big wet spot there.
They made it to Peter's apartment 15 minuets later *and they went inside. Katherine was stumbling around in the apartment on her heels when she found a bed and laid down on her back.*
Soon after Peter walked in and took off his shirt and laid down next to her. She looked at him and they started making out again. They were there for seemingly ages when she felt her tube top slip off her boobs and was just around her stomach. She didn't really car anymore and she started feeling around for Peter's dick. She located it through his pants and she started to unbuckled them and slip them off when Peter said, "Woah there Hun, you first."
Instinctively Katherine grabbed her own shorts and quickly pulled them over her smooth legs and off and threw them across the room. She then took peter's off and noticed that Peter had a massive erection under his boxers. She reached for it when Peter said, "no babe, underwear first."*
She reached to pull his off when he grabbed her hand and said, "yours first Kat."
Katherine then reached for her own thong and slipped it off, she was now sitting there with a bra and tube top around her stomach with a nearly naked guy that she barely knew, she all of a sudden became very unhappy and uncomfortable and said, "Peter, I don't want this."
"But, why not?" Peter quickly spurted out.
"I don't know, I just don't really think I want this right now."
"Well, ummm, what do you want to do then?"
"Can you help me call Sarah?"
"Ugg fine," said Peter reluctantly knowing that he just lost Katherine.*
Peter called Sarah on Katherine's phone because Katherine couldn't hit the proper buttons in her drunk daze.*
"Hey, uh, Sarah babe?"*
"Yeah hun, where are you?"
"I'm at that guy Peter's place, they guy I met at the bar."
"Oh cool, why'd you call me, is everything okay?"
"Yeah, can you come get me please?"
"I can walk you home," Peter interjected.
"No Peter it's fine, don't worry about it," replied Katherine.
"Sure babe, I think I know where his apartment is, wait outside for me."
"Okay, see you soon."
Katherine all of a sudden felt very relived and happy that she could now see her friend. She decided to not be rude and gave Peter a quick kiss on the lips and she quickly stumbled out of the apartment and onto the street. After about a minute she felt that her vagina was cold and she looked down, "Holy shit!" stammered Katherine when she realized that she had no pants or underwear on and that her bra was slipping off and the tube top wasn't on correctly.*
"Woah there Hun, where'd your cloths go?" said Sarah as she walked up.
"I think I left them in the apartment," replied Katherine.*
Sarah tried the door and it was locked, she knocked and got no answer.*
"Shit, well we are going to need to walk the 3/4 mile home like this I guess," said Sarah.*
"Yeah I guess so," said Katherine as she let out a little giggle. Katherine was amused and a little turned on about being mostly naked on a semi-busy road.
"So how was your night?" asked Katherine to Sarah as they started walking.*
"It was okay, how was Peter? Was he big?" asked Sarah jokingly.
"I don't really know, I felt like I didn't really want it when he was about to take his dick out."
"Why?"*
"I'm not sure, I just didn't really feel like I wanted to be fucked by him."
"I know the feeling," mumbled Sarah.*
"Huh?"
"Katherine, I don't think you know this but, I have the same feelings every time I'm with a guy too," said Sarah.*
"Wow, really?"
"Yeah, I've done a lot of experimenting lately and I think I'm lesbian."
"Holy shit, I would have never guessed!" exclaimed Katherine.
"Yeah, I felt the same way you felt tonight all the time with guys and when I'm with a girl it feels right and it is sooooo enjoyable and pleasurable."
"Ahh, but what should I do? I don't have any strong feelings for girls but I don't want the guys? Like I think that your are cute and pretty sexy sometimes but well, I don't know..." said Katherine.
"HONK!!!"*
They looked at a passing by car and heard someone yell "dirty slut!"
Sarah shrugged the comment off and said, "well, maybe we can experiment a little together when we get home and see what you like?"
"Why not," said Katherine, she started to get turned on by the idea of being with another girl.
When they finally made it home Sarah immediately stripped off her cloths and told Katherine to do the same. When they were both naked Sarah told Katherine to sit down on the coach and Sarah got on top of her and Sarah thrusted her tongue in Katherine's mouth. They began kissing very passionately and Katherine felt Sarah's hands exploring her body, Katherine started to do the same. Her hands found their way to Sarah's vagina and she started to slowly finger her. Sarah moved her crotch closer to Katherine and Katherine inserted 3 fingers and picked up the pace. Soon Sarah was moaning and she pulled katherine's fingers out of herself and put them in Katherine's mouth, Katherine suckled on them and really liked the taste. She said, "Sarah, let me eat you out."*
"Okay Kat, whatever you want," and Sarah got off Katherine and laid down on the coach and spread her legs wide. Katherine stuck her face down into Sarah's crotch and began licking at Sarah's vagina, she started licking more and more vigorously and she started inserting her tongue inside Sarah. Sarah was moaning hard and katherine was enjoying licking her friend so much. Sarah then pulled her crotch away and said, "roll over baby." Katherine rolled over on her back and Sarah crawled on top of her and started to lick her vagina, it felt magical and she opened her eyes for a moment and saw Sarah's vagina right in her face begging to be eaten out some more. Katherine started going at Sarah's vagina more than before and soon enough both girls were having wonderful orgasms and sucking up each others juices. Sarah then spun around, still laying on top of Katherine and started making out with her, they traded the juices they had in their mouths and then soon fell asleep naked on top of one another on the coach.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!*

M/USA/Streight

Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

great story cant wait for the next chapter
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #5
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Part 3

Katherine slowly woke up the next morning to a no so pleasant alcohol induced headache. She smelled pancakes and coffee in the air and the scents helped her vision clear up and Sarah came into sight. She was standing in the kitchen area facing away from Katherine cooking on the stovetop. Katherine realized she was wearing a super short black skirt that left half of her ass cheeks exposed, and what looked like from behind a skimpy bikini top. Katherine slowly moved her hand to scratch the inside of her upper thigh and her arm brushed over her vagina, she realized she was naked, and then it all came back to her, eating out Sarah all night, and having an amazing orgasm with Sarah's face in-between her legs. She didn't know how she felt about it since she was so drunk last night, and decided to figure out really what happened.
She sat up, making some noise and Sarah turned around and said, "good morning beautiful, I made you some breakfast and coffee if you want any."
"Morning, i'll just take some water and whatever food you made me for now, wow my head is fucked up!"
"Sounds good, don't worry about that, drink some water and i'll give you my special medicine that'll make that feel better right after breakfast," Sarah replied.
Katherine got up and went to go put some cloths on before she ate when Sarah said, "Hey Kat, you should just stay naked like that for a little, no one'll see you like that in here besides me, and after last night I would think you'd be comfortable with me seeing you naked!"
Katherine was stunned by this and didn't know how to respond, she decided to not argue with Sarah and sat her bare ass down on a bar stool close to Sarah.
Sarah said, "How was your night last night Kat?"
Katherine, feeling a bit uncomfortable sitting completely nude with her friend said, "it was fun, what did I do last night, after I left the bar? I mean I remember going with that guy but not too much else until we got back here."
"Well you called me and I found you at the guy's apartment, naked from the bra down, you looked super sexy and fuckable and you had no pants anywhere in sight so we walked home with you like that."
Katherine interrupted, "Wait, wait, what? I had no pants and had all of this showing free to the world?"
"Yes, mam! You walked with confidence all the way home too, it was awesome!" replied Sarah.
"Wow, I was really drunk then, did anything else happen?"
Sarah said, "Well we got back here and we had some fun, then fell asleep, so nothing else too exciting."
"Yeah I remember that for the most part," said Katherine, "can I put some cloths on?"
Sarah stops what she is doing and says, "Kat, I know that last night was your first time with another girl, but I was going to ask you, since your living here with me for the next 4 weeks is that, well, I mean only if you want to, be my partner, you know, sleep with me and such. You are still my best friend and it would just mean so much to me if we could just be together."
Kat was shocked, she didn't know how to respond to this question, without giving it much though she said, "Well, I guess, i've never been with anyone before so I guess starting with my best friend would be a smart choice."
Sarah exclaimed, "Yay! I'm so glad you said that!" She stepped over to where Katherine was sitting and put her hands on her bare legs, pulled them apart and slipped her body in-between them, leaned forward and kissed Katherine right on the lips. Katherine felt she was getting turned on by the kiss and only wanted more. Sarah said, "Let's eat and then we can decide what we want to do after," she backed off Katherine, winked at her and turned around to grab a plate of pancakes and some other food.
They ate their breakfast and talked about their lives and work and when they were done Sarah told Katherine to wait at the table for a minute while she "got something exciting ready" for Katherine. Sarah came back quickly and told Katherine, who was still naked, to go to her room and put on what was on the bed. Katherine excitedly stood up and went into her bedroom and saw sitting on the bed was: A black leather corset with garters, a black G string, black stockings, and those tall stilettos she wore last night. Katherine started to feel horny just looking at it all and what was going to come once she put it on. She touched her vagina and started rubbing, and the juices started to get flowing. She decided to stop before she got too into it and slipped the G string on. She loved wearing G strings because she just felt so sexy while wearing them, she liked how little they covered most of all. She put the stockings on then got the corset on also, she attached the garters to the stocking to hold them up and got it all fitting nice and well and then looked at herself in the mirror. She felt a lot less exposed then when she was fully naked earlier but not she felt very sexy and slutty, she didn't get to feel like it often, or really ever. She though that she looked super sexy and she started rubbing herself through the G string looking over her beautiful body. Sarah yelled from the other room, "you almost ready in there cutie?"
"Yeah i'll be out there in a second!" Katherine responded. She stopped the rubbing and she saw she had left a little wet mark in the G string. She slipped the heels on and walked out into the main room where Sarah was. "Wow you look so amazing!" Sarah exclaimed, she was sitting in a chair with the skirt pulled up and she had her hand in her vagina. Katherine felt weird but decided she didn't really have any other choice but to go with it.
"Walk around for me a little baby, I want to see you a bit more," Sarah said as she continued to finger her wet pussy.
Katherine started to get really horny again when Sarah told her what to do and the weird feeling started to go away. Katherine strutted around the room for a minute or so when Sarah then stood up and walked over to Katherine and grabbed her ass and started to make out with her. Sarah guided Katherine to the chair she was sitting in and she sat Katherine down in it and then climbed on top of her and started to really make out with her in the chair. They kissed like that for a little while then Sarah got up and said, "how about we have a bit more fun now, you'll like this, I promise," and bent over, kissed Katherine's clit with only the thin G string in-between her lips and Katherine clit. This got Katherine extremely horny and she got really excited for whatever was going to happen next.
Katherine followed Sarah to her bedroom and Sarah got Katherine to lay down on the bed. Sarah said, "Kat, you finger yourself right?"
"Yeah, I do sometimes," Katherine responded.
"How often is sometimes baby?"
Embarrassed but wanting to tell the truth to Sarah Katherine said, "almost everyday, sometimes more than that."
Sarah smiled and said, "that's sexy as fuck," undid the garters, slid the G string off, revealing Katherine's soaking wet vagina, redid the garters and then said, "can you finger yourself for me honey? Just don't orgasm just yet!"
Katherine looked up at Sarah, and then slipped her right hand fingers into the soft, soaked pussy. She felt extremely turned on being told to do it, and in the conditions she was in too made her feel more horny than she ever had before. Sarah got up and walked to her closet, opened it, went into a box and pulled out a strap-on dildo with a small vibrator that inserts into the wearer's vagina.
"I hope my dick is big enough for you babe, I'm sure you can take it."
The sight of the strap on almost made Katherine cum before it got inside of her, she was sure she was going to cum ten times before they fucked more than ten minuets.
Sarah stripped off the bikini top and the skirt, revealing her marvelous breast and her also soaking wet vagina. She put the strap-on and turned the vibrator that was inside of her on to medium and hen climbed on the bed and separated Katherine's legs more than they already were. She slowly slid the dildo into Katherine's begging vagina and Katherine let out a loud moan, she had never felt pleasure like this before.

To be continued!

M/USA/Streight

Advertisements
Kink Talk