Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #241
reevesy

What's happening with this?

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #242
Thatguyishere

Thanks for the great story
Master
Wealth: 0
Slaves: lunalux, kindagrrly,Paris Rayne
Pm me "Dress up" and I will wear any female clothing you want for however long you want
Pm me your kik and I'll be your kik slave for a week
Pm me nude and I'll get naked for ten min
Thatguyishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #243
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while again guys. I've been incredibly busy recently so haven't had the time to. I hope you are still enjoying the story though and that the next part will be worth the wait. Unfortunately it will be at least another week or two before then though.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:58 AM   #244
dirtylilfella

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylilfella

Just found this story today.
It is ten to five in the blessed A.M.
I had to keep reading. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, though not as long a day as you and your friends are having......

I eagerly await the next instalments.
dirtylilfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #245
pietjepiet

Default story

For the best story on this forum we can wait a few weeks

Keep up the good work Sarah

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:03 AM   #246
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone, I'm sorry it has taken me this long to update but hopefully this should keep you occupied for a while

LISA'S STORY (2 of 2)

'Please, Keith, that last girl. Can you let me know when she gets off the bus.' I gazed up from Keith's cock to see him give a light nod. I gently kissed the tip of his cock as a thank you. Immediately it burst back into life hardening again.

'Lisa, my little slut. We're ahead of schedule so at the next stop I'm waiting for ten minutes. I know the stop and nobody will be getting on, so before then I want you to rearrange your body into a position where I can get access to your other holes. Now.'

At the last word I uncomfortably started to twist into a better position. Once I'd turned around I bent my body over, arching my back with my face pressed to the floor next to the pedals. This gave him a perfect view of my ass and pussy. 'That's beautiful Lisa. Now stay there, I'll be at the stop in a couple of minutes.'

The bus was still rolling though when I felt him. A finger was pressing at the entrance to my pussy. Slowly he forced it inside and I moaned quietly, hoping nobody could hear me. A finger of the same hand started pushing against my asshole as well. He now had a finger in both holes and started to move quicker, pressing into me as I squirmed underneath his grip.

As quickly as it had begun though it ended. He withdrew both fingers leaving me wanting much more. The bus edged to a halt and Keith let off three girls. Just as he said though nobody was waiting to get on. With all the passengers at the back of the bus this gave him his opportunity. He stood up behind me and pressed the entire 10 inches into my pussy in one smooth stroke.

I resisted the urge to scream out as he started to forcefully ram his monster into me. The pain was immense but the pleasure greater. He hit the right spots at the right times and I felt myself drawing closer to orgasm. Just as I was on the edge though he withdrew and targeted the second entry. 'Please Keith, I'm not sure I can take something that big.'

'Shut up slut.' He landed a sharp blow on my ass as he said it and I jumped in pain. 'Its not like you have much choice in the matter. Now take it like a good little bitch.' With one thrust he impaled me completely upon his cock. All 10 inches rammed into my ass and despite the pain I arched forward and released an intense orgasm. He kept pounding, each thrust quicker and harder than the last, ripping into my ass with immense force. It was another five minutes before he finally squirted his load over my back.

He sat back in his seat leaving me in my position and rested his feet across my back. Looking down at me like a conquered territory or a wild beast he'd just tamed. Either way I felt used, abused and aching. As the bus rolled into motion again I remained still, too exhausted to do anything. Keith didn't ask much more from me. He just left me hunched over, occasionally poking at my now sensitive regions.

About another twenty minutes passed before we pulled into a stop and Keith tapped me telling me the girl was getting off. I nodded to him and When Rachel left the bus he opened the drivers door and in pain I urged my stiff limbs into movement and exited. Kim followed off the bus laughing at my slow moving figure and the cum stain across my back.

'RACHEL!' I screamed the name as she was running off. I saw her turn around and stare in amazement at the scene in front of her. She approached me eagerly with a face filled with curiosity and amusement.

'Lisa is that you.' I nodded. 'You look dreadful. Why are you naked and with Little Kimmy here.' I told her all about the bet and how we lost and that we needed to get home and finally asking her for a lift back. 'Hang on Lisa, you lost to a bunch of geeks at drinking. You, Sarah and James lost at drinking to these?'

I nodded and Rachel burst out laughing. 'Of course I'll give you a lift back, It's my duty as president of the dare society. But for giving out rival society a one over on us you know that we're going to have to punish you for it.' I nodded in acceptance as Rachel pointed to the car. 'Get in.' I jumped in the car followed by Kim who seemed disappointed that I'd found a way out of this.

An hour down the road though, a few hours short of home we got a new interesting site though. 'Is that Sarah and Emily?' Rachel glanced towards the naked figure hitchhiking by the side of the road.

'I think it is.' Rachel hit the brakes and pulled over. She wound down the window. 'Hi babes.' Sarah looked at the two of us shocked then over at Kim and laughed. 'Need a Ride.' Sarah nodded and jumped in the back seat followed by Emily. 'I've just told Lisa and I'll tell you as well. I'm going to have to punish you two and James for this but I do think it's hilarious. Fair play Kim, Emily and whoever came up with this. Very creative.'

We drove all the way back, at least two of us had definitely made it now.

Who else has made it back?
How will Rachel punish us?
What else is in store in the week of slavery?

Keep reading to find our
Old 01-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #247
kirsty03

Yeah!!! Another update...

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #248
pietjepiet

Default story

I still love every update. Even the biting thing.

Old 04-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #249
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for not posting much but hopefully this will be the first of a few chapters over the next month or so. Thanks for being patient. Hope you enjoy.

As we pulled up outside the house, I suddenly felt nervous again. Not for myself but Josh, Toby and especially James. Would they have made it back. Rachel said goodbye to us and we walked back towards the house. It was 9pm which meant we were here with three hours to spare. An incredibly eventful two days was about to come to a close, but who had won.

As we walked into the lounge it wasn't empty. 4 faces turned to look at us enter but only one that I cared about. James looked up at me and smiled. Despite still being naked I ran up and embraced him. 'Hi babe, not that I'm not loving this, but you might want to get dressed,' he laughed at me. I quickly kissed him, smiled and said 'Sure, then you'll have to tell me all that happened.'

Once clothed and showered I reentered the lounge. Toby, James and Lisa were sat together on one side whilst Darren, Emily, Kim and Miranda sat on the opposite side looking anxious. Only two hours remained to see if Jack and Josh would make it back. 'So boys, how did you make it back so quickly?'

Toby answered first. 'Well I was really lucky. I knew exactly where we were at the start. The road I took was towards my friend's house. It took a few hours to walk there but I just knocked on the door, obviously surprised him with my nudity but got a lift back up from him this morning.' I couldn't help but laugh. It was so typical of Toby to find an easy way out of a tough situation. 'What about you James.'

'Well Saz,' I always found it odd but quite nice that James called me Saz. He was the only person who did. 'My road led almost straight to a train station. I waited til midnight and when no-one was around I hurdled the barrier and waited for a train north. I hid naked in the toilet the whole trip and the train went directly to here. From there it was just finding my way from the station to here.'

It was 11:45 when we heard the sirens. We'd just about given up on Josh when the police car pulled up outside the building. Everyone looked nervously out as an officer stepped out the car before walking back and pulling a half naked lad from the car along with another guy. It was Josh. The officer knocked on the door. We answered letting both Josh and Jack in.

'Hello Officer,' Kim spoke as we greeted the unusual trio. 'Hi there. I found these two this afternoon in Manchester. Indecent public exposure is not tolerated. He has been warned now, make sure he doesn't forget it.'

'We won't let him forget. Thank you Sir.' The officer left and we turned to look at Josh who was laughing. 'Well I made it back, you never said how I had to get back. I was stuck in Manchester so just decided to get myself arrested hoping he'd drop me off. It worked.' Our team burst into laughter. Somehow we'd all made it in the time limit one way or another. Which meant not only did we get to pick the venue but we also got to choose FF. I couldn't wait to tell Rachel.

'Is there anything else then guys or are we free to go. Also Jack can you please send two of your tickets to us for Josh and Toby.' Jack nodded to both and we set off. 'Thanks guys, amazingly its been a good laugh.' We left the house and decided to make our way to the club. Toby and Josh followed as well.

Half way there Toby spoke up. 'So what exactly are the ISDGs, it seems to mean alot to you guys.' Me, James and Lisa looked at each other, smiled before Lisa answered Toby's questions. 'The ISDGs stands for The Inter-Society Dare Games. Its an annual event where the members of The Club and the BDSM society face off in a series of events. The winner gets a massive trophy and the losing team has to suffer FF, Final Forfeit. This is decided before the game, this year we now get to chose it.'

I continued for Lisa. 'The contest lasts two days. The first day each event is worth one point and are really simple contests, like races time trials, and not too difficult things. just fun mainly. The second morning events are worth three points and the final events on the afternoon are worth five points. Each member attending must do at least 3 events each day. 20 people are invited to come and watch and party afterwards with the winners. You can now be two of them if you want. Guests are allowed to join in the full team events as well, but can't win points for a team.'

'Of course we want to come, that sounds awesome.' I smiled at him as we walked up to the entrance of what looked like a run down warehouse. I knocked on the door and walked into the purple and red stylish reception area. Toby and Josh's jaws dropped at the complete contradictory appearance of the building's inner decor. Rachel walked out to greet us. 'Didn't expect to see you three back so soon. and who are the two friends?'

'This is Josh and Toby. fellow members of the drinking society who's daring has just helped win us some crucial things. We now get to choose the venue and FF.' Rachel's face turned from confusion to friendly to delight in mere seconds. 'Well all I can say is well done. come on in guys.'

Together we walked through to the lounge area to discuss what we just found. Drifter was working the bar and brought us all a drink. Rachel and Adam sat down with us before Adam addressed us. 'Rach has told me all about your adventures the last few days so we need to talk. Firstly for letting down the society Sarah, Lisa and James, the three of you must be punished. Secondly for winning us these few rewards all 5 of you deserve a reward. And lastly we need to decide a venue and FF.'

'So lets get started.' Rachel said as she stood up.

How will we be punished?
How will we be rewarded?
Who will win the ISDGs?
Keep Reading and find out
Old 04-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #250
Dom Male

Great read. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:33 AM   #251
pietjepiet

Again a nice update Sarah. Keep up the good work. I wish i could be part of The Club... I sounds great.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:15 AM   #252
kirsty03

yeah!!! I've been awaiting an update for what seems like forever. I understand life sometimes gets in the way. But I kept checking back to see. Thanks for continuing and not letting the story die off.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:34 AM   #253
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'So lets get started.' Rachel said as she stood up. 'Firstly, I think we should get your punishment out of the way. As you know, I hate having to punish members but letting our rivals humiliate you like that is unacceptable.' We nodded our agreement. Slightly nervous about what Rachel had in mind but not too worried, so far we'd improved the club's image rather than lessen it so I expected a light punishment. 'I think a spanking should suffice. Could all three of you make your way to the wooden bench, lower your jeans and underwear then grip the other side and face forward.'

We all moved over to the indicated spot and quickly assumed the position stated. We all knew Rachel saw us as potentials to be a big part of the club so had to treat us with a higher standards than others. It would be better not to argue with our president, especially such a short time before the biggest social event and challenge of the year. Rach approached us with a smooth paddle and like a practiced professional quickly landed blow after blow to each of our rear ends.

CRACK! The first blow caught me by surprise and I let out a yelp. 'Quiet Sarah, you know that you should take punishments silently. Or do I need to gag you.'

'Sorry President, it won't happen again.' CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Blow after blow struck down on each of us in turn. hardly a second passed before the room was filled with another ear splitting strike landed once again. 25 spanks each later and three asses now turned a deep shade of red we were told to stand and return to our seats.

Josh and Toby were laughing as we returned, I was just thankful for the soft cushion to sit on. 'You people are insane, this is amazing.' It was Josh who'd spoken up. We all laughed at him, I was amazed we hadn't scared them away. We all had another drink whilst Rachel and Adam discussed a potential reward for us.

'OK everyone, Me and Rachel have come to an agreement. Firstly, Toby, Josh, we have two potential rewards for you. I've heard that the BDSM society have already granted you two of their ten viewers for the ISDGs. The first reward were willing to give you is judging status. Some events require judges and/or referees and that could be you, the judges are always selected from the viewers, we could select you.

'Or if you prefer we can grant you membership to The Club next year without having to complete initiation. This will be a unique opportunity as not many people complete it. Only 15 out of 78 initially completed it this year and an additional 9 since then out of the extra 30 which attempted it. So about 1 in 4, 1 in 5 manage it. You could miss that and join. Which do each of you want.'

'I want in.' Josh answered immediately. 'I'd love to join in January, I'm only a first year so that would be amazing. I think I'd of tried this year if I knew about you guys.' Toby took longer to answer. 'What about you Toby' Adam asked.

'I think I'd like to accept the offer to be a judge at those games. I don't think I'll be around after this year so as fun as this looks, it won't be worth it and that judging thing looks a great laugh.' Rachel and Adam nodded and accepted both requests. We smiled to Josh, another friend as a member. 'You don't know what you're getting into' I joked.

'Sarah, Lisa, James.' Rachel had turned her attention towards us. 'For winning us these great privileges for the games we have a great honour for the three of you. You'll get the honour to be 3 of the 6 team vice captains.' We looked at her in shock, first years almost never got captaincy. 'That means you'll lead the team in events and tasks, organize tactics and be one of the key faces of the team. Obviously as presidents me and Adam are captains as is tradition. You three will be joined by Blake as his farewell. He's leaving to America this year and served us so well in his time here. At 24 he would've left soon anyway.

'As you know the club is only available for students or former students under 25 years of age. You'll also be joined by Danny who earned his VC in the contest last month and Jazz. Jazz has filled the position so well in previous years it seemed ridiculous not to let her do it again. If any of you don't want to be a vice captain let me know now.' None of us spoke up, who wouldn't want to be a VC, it was a club honour, and a chance for glory.

'OK, now that's settled time to discuss plans.' Adam had taken back over. 'Blake, Jazz and Danny are on the way here to help prepare and sort out the details. Unfortunately, Josh, Toby, this is a private matter for captains only so we'll have to ask you to leave. We'll see you soon though, and thanks again.' We all said goodbye to the two lads as they left to head home. Only a short while later the other three turned up.

Blake was a large guy, about 6 ft 4 inches. His Jet lack hair was long to his shoulders, and he was built like a body builder. All power. Despite this though he was the nicest guy you'd ever meet. He was never seen without a smile and always put everyone else first. Danny was quite the opposite, small and scrawny. Only about 5 ft 5 but incredibly clever. The tournament a month earlier was laser tag and Danny had outsmarted everyone to winning it. Despite his size though he didn't lack confidence or daring, always putting himself forward and never missing an event.

Jazz was stunning. 5 ft 6 black with long curly black hair. She radiated beauty and confidence wherever she walked and she wasn't ashamed to use it to her advantage. Men lusted for her and would do anything for her. She'd been a VC the last two years as well hardly losing an event. She was powerful dominant and intimidating. But beneath that was a caring person who would do anything for those close to you.

Rachel addressed the group. 'I'm assuming you all know each other.' We all nodded. 'Good. Jazz, Black, Danny, these three have gained us a massive advantage for the games, we now get to choose the venue and Final Forfeit.' The three new arrivals turned and congratulated us. 'I also want to discuss a few tactics. First though where do we think the venue should be?'

'I have a suggestion.' It was Jazz who'd answered. 'My uncle runs a hotel nearby which is closed that whole weekend because the majority of rooms are being refurbished, so they thought it wasn't worth paying staff when only 1/3 of rooms would be available or used. I reckon we could get it way below the usual budget. It'll have big rooms, a theater with a stage where people often give speeches, big catering areas, a swimming pool with diving boards and viewing area, and still enough rooms that pretty much everyone can sleep comfortably. All we need for a wide variety of tasks, challenges and fun. The only problem will be the works people and decorators upstairs but that shouldn't get in the way.'

'That sounds brilliant Jazz.' Adam replied. 'You know the budget so see if you can sort it. Also offer a bit more money for them to decorate it in our colours. with ISDGs decorations up as well.' Both teams had their own colours, we always turned up in red and yellow colours whilst the BDSM society used Green and black. 'Will do' answered Jazz.

'Now that that's sorted I want you to all come up with ideas for FF. I want each person to write an idea if they have one on a piece of paper, me and Adam will pick our favorite suggestion. We want a VC to come up with the forfeit as is tradition for this club when it's our choice.' Each of us were handed a piece of paper. 'Whilst you think of that we're going to discuss a few team tactics.'

'As you know for most challenges the team is usually about 10 people. We normally put forward a captain or vice captain along with a mixed team of others we think will do well. This year however we want to have strong leadership. In each task we will have two of us involved and split the team into two sub teams, each captain in charge of one. Obviously this means we'll all have to do about double the amount of challenges though. Is everyone happy with that.' We all nodded.

'This is primarily because in previous years if a captain has failed or been eliminated then the team has struggle in the task. If there are two and one is eliminated the other captain will take control of the rest of the team as well. Everyone knows the judges have to be fair or they get punished so we need to play by the rules. Both teams lost points for cheap shots last year, we want no more of these. Play dirty maybe, but nothing that could lead to a DQ in the event.' Again we all nodded in agreement.

'Other than that we want strong tactics decided before each event and good organisation, and as always good fun. Now each of you pass your suggestion forward so we can decide which is best.' We all handed in our best suggestion and Rachel prepared to read them all out. 'These are anonymous so no shouting out whose suggestion is which.'

'First suggestion. The losing team have to get in the pool below the diving board as anyone who wishes from the winning team can take a piss off the diving boards.' We all laughed and smirked. It was a fun suggestion which may get considered but knowing Rachel she'd want something a bit more extreme.

'Second suggestion. I wonder who came up with this one. Everyone on the losing team has to give James a blowjob.' 'Guilty!' Jazz shouted out and everyone laughed again. 'Sorry' said James, 'I really couldn't think of anything.'

'No worries said Rachel, lets move onto suggestion number three. Each member of the losing team must get ass fucked by a member of the winning team, a woman with a strapon or by a man.' A bit of muttering passed between the group, this was about the usual level of the FF, but not often anal is suggested as it is a no go area for some people.

'Suggestion number 4. I listened as my suggestion was read out. Each member of the losing team will be taken as a slave by a winning team member for one hour. Each losing member may put forward an additional two limits to rules and limits agreed beforehand.' More whispering and discussion followed this thought with a few nods of approval.

'Suggestion number 5. The losing team will serve and wait on the winning team entirely naked in the main large room for the whole evening. No sex can take place but punishments and orders can be issued. Entire limits to be agreed on before starting.'

'And finally suggestion number 6. An evening of entertainment. Each losing person must perform a talent on the stage. Of course they must perform naked. If the crowd's reaction is negative then they are taken off by a winning member as a slave for 30 minutes. If it's positive they've succeeded and can join the crowd in watching all the other's perform.'

'Well everyone, there were definitely some good suggestions in there. Now me and Adam will discuss which one we like best and whether or not to change it at all.' With that the two of them stood up walked over to the bar and started talking. We laughed at the ideas and had another drink.'

.....One Week later.....

Who will win the ISDGs?
What will be the final forfeit?
Slave week continues and much, much more.

I appreciate all comments and feedback so please feel free to reply and let me know what you think and how I could improve.

Also which parts do you want to hear more about or looking forward to? Also which of the six suggested forfeits is your favourite?
Old 04-16-2014, 07:48 PM   #254
moretome

I found this story last night and read all of it. It's a great erotic piece. As for my favorite punishment FF, 3, 4, and 6. I love hearing about the past and the future; I think you integrate the two pretty well.
Limits: permanent, involving family/friends, face pictures, public

Please send me PMs or KIKs that verbally humiliate me.
Kik: herewego_x

moretome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #255
alex_free

I've just caught up with the story, enjoyed it a lot, thanks!
alex_free is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk