Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #16
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome! And let's see if you regret this one.

Go to the woods with some rope, and your dildo. When you get there strip completely bare. COMPLETELY! Now walk about 30 paces, no less, from your clothes.

Now since you're a slut you enjoy this feeling of being exposed so start edge yourself. After a full edge spank your pussy five times, then your tits twenty (each). Repeat this four more times.

Now it's gonna get more fun. Take the rope and bind your tits as tight as possible. Take that dildo and get in your ass since you like it so much. Repeat the above portion with the rope and dildo. After each each edge you lick your fingers clean, Enjoy that juice. Then you'll take the dildo out and put in your mouth. Then after your tit abuse put it back in your ass.

This time you can cum for your last edge, as long as your tits are bound and ass plugged.

A thorough report is required. Be sure to include how it made you feel and what it all tasted like.

Question though, are you interested in dares alone or do you have someone you could do dares with?

EDIT: Forgot something.

After each strike to your tits you must say "I"M A SLUT!" And you must proclaim how good and tasty your ass is after every dildo sucking. And with all of that in mind you need to be loud, since you're in the woods and alone.

Last edited by lots357; 10-21-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #17
SluttyVirgin

Thx for all the new dares! I will do them as soon as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post

Question though, are you interested in dares alone or do you have someone you could do dares with?
Well there is a friend. We are not a couple, but both single and sometimes I give him a blowjob (and nothing more). I will not tell him about any dares, but if you know something I could do without him noticing thats its part of a dare I'm fine with it
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:24 AM   #18
SluttyVirgin

Did all your dares (or at least tried)! Please give me more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
stay 1 hours with your biggest buttplug in the ass. Meanwhile edge in your favourite way 15 times. Don't cum. You can't untill tomorrow.
Well 1 hour with my biggest plug was not that hard. Getting it out after that hour hurt though. I edged 15 times, but then came since orgasm denial is a limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
Give yourself an enema of 2.5 liters. Keep it in for 30 mins, using a ginger root
2,5 liters were way too much. I got maybe 1,5 liter in my ass until i felt like exploding. Since i dont have a ginger root i put my big plug in to hold it for 30 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Ok put the big butt plug in your ass and clothespins on your nipples now somehow tie yourself to chair. Hands behind chair and ankles bound together. Now try to get out without using your hands. Once you do that you will insert as many markers as you can after removing your butt plug and draw a picture like that.
I plugged, pinned and tied myself and after about 10 min i got out. I put 6 markers in and tried to draw a picture, but my ass was too loose to hold them in and the fell out after a few lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
What do you have for enema equipment?
well i have a hose i attack to my shower head and put it in my ass. works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Ok,

A little dare for you.No listening til you start the dare...Start with your vibe inside your butt on slowest speed and watch This, using speakers turned down low, to listen to it. Every time they sing "No" push your vibrator in or pull it out your arse...every time they sing "Limit" turn the vibe up a level. Once vibe is at max the speed goes back to level 1.
Last the whole song without cumming...and record yourself on vocaroo, so that I can hear if you lasted or not...keep going to the end of the song no matter what..

Mk

NB: If no vibe use an electric toothbrush. If only one speed rub you clit so it's:
  1. Toothbrush
  2. TB & Fingers on clit slow
  3. TB & fingers on clit fast
If no Electric TB, use a dildo/hairbrush but:
  1. Fingers on clit slow
  2. Fingers on clit medium
  3. Fingers on clit fast

I also expect a full written report and anything else that you think is appropriate.

MK
I dont have a vibe or electric toothbrush so this dare was...not really interesting for me. I used the dildo instead for fucking my ass. Oh and i will not record myself in any way (limit), i dont want to be recognized by anyone.

Quote:
Welcome! And let's see if you regret this one.

Go to the woods with some rope, and your dildo. When you get there strip completely bare. COMPLETELY! Now walk about 30 paces, no less, from your clothes.

Now since you're a slut you enjoy this feeling of being exposed so start edge yourself. After a full edge spank your pussy five times, then your tits twenty (each). Repeat this four more times.

Now it's gonna get more fun. Take the rope and bind your tits as tight as possible. Take that dildo and get in your ass since you like it so much. Repeat the above portion with the rope and dildo. After each each edge you lick your fingers clean, Enjoy that juice. Then you'll take the dildo out and put in your mouth. Then after your tit abuse put it back in your ass.

This time you can cum for your last edge, as long as your tits are bound and ass plugged.

A thorough report is required. Be sure to include how it made you feel and what it all tasted like.

EDIT: Forgot something.

After each strike to your tits you must say "I"M A SLUT!" And you must proclaim how good and tasty your ass is after every dildo sucking. And with all of that in mind you need to be loud, since you're in the woods and alone.

I really liked this dare. Being nude and naughty in public somehow makes me real horny. Last nigth I went to the forest and unclothed myself, then walked away from my cloths (for like 2 mins). Since it was really cold outside my nipples were hard as diamonds. I did the spanking (with my hand) - my pussy and tits were red and hurt like hell.I tried to bind my tits but they are too small (75 B). I really tried but hte rope wouldnt stay in place. I fucked my ass with the dildo and did some ass to mouth (wasnt too bad at all), licked my pussy cream off my fingers and finally came with the dildo in my ass.

I never felt dirtier in my life. My ass still hurts and I cant walk or sit properly. Please give me more dares!
Old 10-22-2014, 04:37 AM   #19
John Wayne

I dare you to to put your likes, dislikes and limits into your signature. This makes it easier for us to give you some dares.

For every like, fuck your ass with your dildo 4 minutes hard. [5 likes -> 20 minutes] to lube it you are only allowed to lick it. If you have to relube it, lick it clean. Hopfully much saliva stays on it.. Only stop to relube. Relubing time doesn't count to your total assfuck time.

For every dislike, pinch each of your nipples 10 times hard. [5 dislikes -> 50 pinches]

For every limit, hit your pussy 4 times as hard as you can. [5 limits -> 20 hits]

Be honest and don't forget something.
Hopefully it will be painful, because you have to be punished, because you didn't wrote a signature on your self...

Have fun.
Report!

Currently exploring my submissive side more than my dominant one. Kind of getting into diaper play currently and seeing where it leads to.

Loves: Anal, Complex well thought Dares, Orgasms
Likes: Toys, Diaper, Nipple Torture, Light Pain, Light Piss, Enema
Hates: Chasity, Edging, Pain, Heavy Piss, Light Scat
Limits: Family, Photos, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Public, Heavy Scat
, CBT, Orgasm control
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:11 AM   #20
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyVirgin View Post
I never felt dirtier in my life. My ass still hurts and I cant walk or sit properly. Please give me more dares!
More, eh?! Alright!

That guy friend of yours who you blow sometimes is going to be involved.

Go give him a visit. Where something fun and sexy, the sluttier the better. Turn on some music and give him an amazing strip tease. Down to nothing but skin. Anything he wants to touch is his to touch. Now start undressing him. Start to worship him. After working his cock for a few minutes tell him you want to eat his ass. Be sure to give him the rimjob of a lifetime. When he's ready go back to sucking him off. It's up to him if you swallow or get a facial.

I was a little disappointed your last report wasn't very detailed so this time around be sure to be thorough. I won't give you a punishment yet but if this report isn't satisfactory expect some. :P
Old 10-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #21
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
I dare you to to put your likes, dislikes and limits into your signature. This makes it easier for us to give you some dares.

For every like, fuck your ass with your dildo 4 minutes hard. [5 likes -> 20 minutes] to lube it you are only allowed to lick it. If you have to relube it, lick it clean. Hopfully much saliva stays on it.. Only stop to relube. Relubing time doesn't count to your total assfuck time.

For every dislike, pinch each of your nipples 10 times hard. [5 dislikes -> 50 pinches]

For every limit, hit your pussy 4 times as hard as you can. [5 limits -> 20 hits]

Be honest and don't forget something.
Hopefully it will be painful, because you have to be punished, because you didn't wrote a signature on your self...

Have fun.
Report!
Done! 36 minutes of assfucking and only spit as lube (had to lick it 4 times to re-apply spit) was really hard for me. My ass is now totally sore and needs a break for the next 24h. I dont even want to put a single finger near it. I begin to regret this thread.

44 hits on my pussy were easy compared to the assfucking part.

since i dont have any dislikes i didnt need to pinch my nipples (the will-do list is not really a dislike list, actually i somehow like them but only in the right mood)

i will try the other dare with my "fuckbuddy" next week when i see him the next time. although i dont think he is a big fan of his ass getting licked...

and sorry if my reports are a bit short, i dont really have much time and in my limited free time i like to do kinky things

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
Old 10-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #22
xCallz

Go to a area in a park or a small forest where no people come by at night, with a backpack and a padlock with the key for it. Once you are at your destination you will throw the key into the grass somewhere without looking where it landed (make sure you throw it into a certain area where you can find it though). You are then going to have a nice ten minute walk away from your start. After ten minutes, you'll place your clothes in your backpack and lock it. You will edge 5 times before you are going back. Search for the key and try to get back to your clothes and hope that you hid the backpack well enough so nobody took it. (Make sure to have a second, really well hidden backpack with clothes and keys to your house nearby).
xCallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #23
trenho
getDare Devil

Take an hairbrush and use the backside to hit your naked pussy 100 times. Then take a rope and do a tight crotch rope with knot on clit.
Put on a pair of tight jeans and go out for 30 min of jogging. Do also 50 jumpingjacks at the end.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:33 AM   #24
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

So since you do ATM this has me a little curious.

How did you get into eating ass?
Why?
What its like for you?
What do you like about it, if anything?

Also, you're a virgin but have a fuck buddy you blow, so how does that work?

Again, just curious.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:41 AM   #25
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
So since you do ATM this has me a little curious.

How did you get into eating ass?
Why?
What its like for you?
What do you like about it, if anything?

Also, you're a virgin but have a fuck buddy you blow, so how does that work?

Again, just curious.

well with ATM i ment putting something in my own ass and then back in my mouth and not licking someones asshole (but im fine with that too)....
i dont know, it just feels dirty and "wrong" and this is what gets me off. I feellike a dirty slut when sucking something which was in my ass before

yes i am a virgin. i never had a real bf, just this friend from high school and we often hang out together. we both agreed that we dont want to become a couple, but when i was 18 i wanted to taste what cum tastes like so i asked him if i could suck him off, and yeah...so now and then i i give him a bj, but we never really fuck

I will do all dares as soon as possible! Please give me more dares meanwhile (my ass still hurts like hell....)

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
Old 10-23-2014, 07:19 AM   #26
trenho
getDare Devil

How many pens and markers can you put in the ass? Try untill the limit and a bit more.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:41 AM   #27
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Nice responses!

If you're up for this one awesome, but if not that's cool.

The goal is see how many times you can edge in one day. It's not complete orgasm denial because you can cum before you go to sleep. It could just be fun to see how long you can stand it before you break down.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:08 AM   #28
asslovR

Send a message via Yahoo to asslovR
Default Bum art

Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe two or more different colours at the same time
Then post the pictures in thread (of your drawing)
asslovR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:20 AM   #29
John Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyVirgin View Post
(my ass still hurts like hell....)
I really like the fact. Yesterday you wrote your ass needs a 24 hours brake.
I'll give you the break. But after them, you may reckon that I'll give you another one involving your ass.

Currently exploring my submissive side more than my dominant one. Kind of getting into diaper play currently and seeing where it leads to.

Loves: Anal, Complex well thought Dares, Orgasms
Likes: Toys, Diaper, Nipple Torture, Light Pain, Light Piss, Enema
Hates: Chasity, Edging, Pain, Heavy Piss, Light Scat
Limits: Family, Photos, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Public, Heavy Scat
, CBT, Orgasm control
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:15 AM   #30
Relocation

Here's a fun dare:
Drink as much water as you can and gather around 15-20 pens/markers/ dildos that you have. Get a blindfold, strip and fuck yourself in the ass with each pen for about 30 seconds. Now walk around your house blindfolded and randomly throw the pens around on the floor(in a accessible area). Finally, go back to the spot where you fucked your ass, get on all four and sniff out all the pens while walking around like a dog and gather them to your starting spot(fuckspot) You're only allowed to pick the pens up with your mouth and only one at a time or two if you have a bigger house. If you absolutely have to pee you have to pee like a dog on 3 legs. Wear a leash or something around your neck if it helps you feel more like a horny slut.
Relocation is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk