Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-26-2018, 07:10 AM   #1
Legs4Days

Default Eating pussy in the park (Girl x Girl)

Hey GD did you miss me? I missed you too :* . Hope you enjoy this story about a girl who gets a surprise in the park .
You sit on the swing set watching the sun set over the trees. The cool fall breeze cools your neck and chills you a bit as it blows up your dress. You close your eyes for a moment and just take in the beauty of nature. Then you hear a crunch of a twig in the forrest so you look to the treeline. You stare into the shadow of it waiting for something but nothing comes. "must of just been the wind" a feminine voice says from the playground.
You look over and see a girl with short pink hair, blue eyes, dark purple lipstick that glistens in the sun set. She's wearing a black long sleeve top that loosely hangs off one shoulder revealing a bra strap. Her black skinny jeans riddled with holes. She smiles at you "Hi I'm Sarah "
She walks over as you tell her your name and she sits on the swing set next to you facing the opposite direction. You two talk for a bit before she stands up walking behind then reaching around your back under your arms and firmly squeezing your breast. "I knew you weren't wearing a bra " she says squeezing your tits harder getting a light moan from you before you can respond. "st.. Stop" is all you can get out before she pinches your nipples through your dress making you scream in pleasure
You try to stand but she pulls you back to the swing. " no-no pretty thing. I'm going to use your fucking body like a toy before I even think of letting you go". Fear leaves you silent as does the feeling of your body getting aroused. Sarah fondles your breast more and gives your neck small bites. Fucckkk. Your body starts feeling hot. Your legs feeling weak. Your pussy.. Wet. Sarah pushes you to the floor on your hands and knees and you feel the fall breeze attack your damp panties and booty as she pulls your dress up from under neath and gives your ass a hard spank. "fuck your ass is so firm and plump " then you feel both her hands squeeze your ass cheeks. Your panties are pulled up into a wedgie getting a cute yelp from you before another hard spank on your ass.
Then you feel. Lips. She kisses your ass cheek and pulls away as you feel a lipstick mark on your ass followed by another hard spank. "There. Now I claimed you. " you feel her step away and you snap out of the lust haze for a moment and try to run. It isn't but a couple seconds before she tackles you in the grass and sits on your back. "what did I say? I'm not done playing with you. Maybe this will teach you"
She lifts your dress again and gives another hard spank. Then another. And another until she is beating your great ass like bongo drums till they are bright red and the cool breeze teases your hot stinging booty.
You feel her stand up off you and pull your hair making you get on all fours again . She guides you still pulling your hair over to the playground. She picks you up and and brings you to the top of one of the slides then plops you down leg first in front of it. You feel your dress is still kind of hiked up as you still feel way to much of a breeze from behind. "well. Ride the slide " she says in a cheerful voice and she gently pushes you down with little resistance. As you start to slide down you feel your dress pulling up. You realize it a bit to late as you glance back. She's holding your dress. You get a couple feet down as the dress swoops up over your head getting caught on your arms. You try to wiggle to keep the dress on but this just frees your arms and the rest of the dress flies off. You slide down the cold slide it making your spanked ass sting even more. You reach the bottom and cover your chest as you sit there in the playground in just a pair of soaked panties.
You hear a sliding down the slide as Sarah comes down with her legs spread apart so she reaches the bottom her legs surround you and she reaches from behind, pushing your hands out of the way so she can fondle your breast. "wow these feel amazing " she says cutting you off by making you moan from her nails pinching your nipples. You sit there for what feels like hours but was probably only a minute or two just letting her fondle your breast before she finally says. "okay go over back to the swing. " you do as she says. You can't run, you know she's faster and you're also pretty much naked. You sit down on the swing the stinging from your ass finally dying down. She walks over admiring your body before you realize you aren't covering your chest. You blush and cover making her giggle as she walks behind you holding your dress. She grabs your hands and pulls them behind your back then uses your dress to tie them there. She walks back in front admiring your body. Your hard nipples basking in the setting sun. The small river from your pussy "want to get your pussy eaten?" Sarah ask and your pussy responds before your brain can. "yes mistress please eat me like a slut"
If your hands weren't tied they would be over your mouth. What did you just say? Why did that come out? Sarah just smiles and gets on her knees pulling your panties out if your wedgied ass and off of you showing off your soaked, shaved pussy.
She reaches up and gags you with your soaked panties. Your sweet juices attacking your tongue almost making you moan. Then she starts to kiss up your inner thigh. Slowly. Each kiss leaving a lipstick mark. Then she kisses above your pussy. Her lips go lower and you feel her warm breath on your exposed slit. Then her tongue slides up your pussy. The tip of her tongue just barely opening your drenched opening . It climbs higher all the way to your cute throbbing clit. She seals her lips over it sucking lightly then biting it forcing you to scream into the gag and an evil smirk to form on her face.
Her tongue then Darts inside you wiggling into your tight walls exploring your pussy. You moan more into the gag . The tongue still feeling in you and her tongue piercing pressing the underside of your clit. Then the piercing starts to vibrate ln your clit. Fucckkk. This feels amazing yet so wrong doing this at a... I scream of pleasure stops your thoughts as the tip of her tongue presses your g spot. It keeps rubbing it while the piercings presses more against your clit. You can't take it and after a few seconds of this pleasure you erupt in orgasm. Moaning louder then you ever have even through the gag you pour out your sweet nectar all over Sarah's face but she keeps licking taking all your juices and licking them up. You go limp on the swing set. Your legs shaking with joy. She stands. "well that was alot of fun. I'll see your around cutie. Enjoy the walk home" she says to you and walks away leaving you alone. Arms tied by your own dress, mouth gagged by your soaked panties pussy dripping and ass red with a dozen or so lipstick stains on your body. You couldn't be happier though.

Thanks for reading let me know what you think .<3 you
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 03-26-2018, 08:16 AM   #2
shyoldguy

Good one ..... Can you re-write it as (Girl x Boy) ?
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:24 AM   #3
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Wonderful story thank you I really enjoyed that a lot

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:26 AM   #4
Hammarling

Small bit of advice, put more spacing between paragraphs. Would make it easier to read and less like a purple wall.
Otherwise very fun story to read

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 02:26 AM   #5
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Thank you, this story was absolutely amazing. It got me as hard as possible in the cage and thus pretty much was a pain to bear, and yet it felt so good.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk