Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-22-2018, 12:30 AM   #1
damon fredman

Default Jace’s powers

This story is about a 14 year old boy, who has thes powers that he uses to spy on girls from his school and have sex with them.
Let’s begin.

Jace was sitting in class looking at his crush Isabelle(14). He always used his powers to spy on others but he spied on her the most.
After school he went home and went to his room. He waited a few seconds then he turned invisible and teleported to Isabelle’s house. When he saw her, he stared at her. She walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, Jace followed. He was the only one who could see himself so he took his clothes off when Isabelle did.
Jace shrinks himself and crawles into her vagina. Isabelle feels it and pushes her fingers in her vagina thinking that the feeling of shrunken Jace was a urge to masterbate. He finds her G spot and rubs it with both hands.
Jace gets out of her vagina and returns to normal size. He snaps his fingers and puts Isabelle into a trance. He becomes visible to her and himself only.
Jace: “Lay in the tub and spread your legs.”
Isabelle still in a trance obeys and lays in the empty tub and spreads her legs.
Jace wasn’t ready to take her virginity while she was in a trance because he wanted her to know so he never took her virginity. He ate out her vagina and she comes.
He becomes invisible to her again and he snaps his fingers and she gets out of the trance.
Jace watches her bathe herself. She starts masterbating and says Jace quietly.
Jace knew that Isabelle had a crush on him as he did on her but they never really talked. Jace left the bathroom and walked around her house.
He walked into the kitchen and saw Isabelle’s little sister Sierra who was 12. He went through her memory and saw that she and Isabelle had lesbian sex before. He also saw that they planned to have sex again when their parents left.
Isabelle comes out of the bathroom naked.
Isabelle: “I didn’t see their car outside did they go?”
Sierra: “Yes.”
Sierra takes her clothes off and follows Isabelle into Isabelle’s room. Jace follows watching the whole scene.
Isabelle lays on her bed and Sierra gets on top of her and they make out.
Jace decides to go into Isabelle’s mind to control her.
(The next part I’m still gonna say Isabelle does this but it’s really Jace controlling her mind).
Sierra moves up and sits on Isabelle’s face. Isabelle licks her vagina going fast.
Sierra: “Mmmmmm, Why didn’t you go this fast all the other times?”
Isabelle didn’t respond cause of Sierra’s vagina.
Sierra moves her self down and she moves her hips over Isabelle’s breasts.
Sierra slides down and sticks her tongue into Isabelle’s vagina.
Isabelle: “Mmmmm, yes little sis lick my vagina.”
To be continued...
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to damon fredman for this post:
Old 03-25-2018, 03:57 AM   #2
damon fredman

Jace suddenly appears. Isabelle looks at him then Sierra turns around and sees Jace.
Isabelle: “Where did you come from?”
Jace: “I was here the whole time I was just invisible.”
Isabelle: “Do you want to join us?”
Jace: “Yes.”
Jace takes his clothes off and gets in bed with both girls. Isabelle sucks his cock while Sierra plays with his balls.
Jace: “Isabelle I want to take your virginity.”
Isabelle: “I want you to, too.”
Isabelle lays on the bed and Jace inserts his cock into her vagina.
She moans, Sierra masterbates while watching her sister get fucked.
Sierra: “Jace can you take mine too?”
Jace looks at Isabelle for permission. She nods.
Isabelle switches places with Sierra.
Jace inserts his cock into the 12 year old’s tight vagina.
———————————————
I know this is short it’s because this is all my ideas for this one, I’m going brain dead😂
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk