Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-13-2016, 01:54 PM   #31
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 7

Jade didn’t even hesitate; the second Mia’s request had left her lips, Jade began to play with herself. She couldn’t believe quite how horny she actually was after what had occurred earlier in the night. Her fingers flicked over the pink nubs and formed gentle caressing circles; each of them bringing her nipples to a solid point. As her hands cupped her breasts lightly, she glanced back up to Mia who was watching intently with a wide smile. Something in that smile send a tingle through her she only felt at rare times. She thought back to the events of earlier and her body pulsated in response, sending waves of pleasure through her.

“It’s fairly simple Jade, every girl is doing some variation of what you are doing right now. Each girl has their own way of doing things. Jenny loves variation; Becky loves to play mind games. I enjoy pleasing a girl, and showing them things they could never imagine. However, if your question means sexual stuff, the answer is yes, and their questions will be answered.” Jade had barely even listened to the answer, she was lost in a world of her own, but had summed up Mia’s response as a yes.

“There is one question that has been worrying me. Ever since I realised what this sorority was about, and ever since the first night here I’ve been anxious. Will I have to do anything with Iris?” Jade asked tentatively.
“Make small light circles over your clitoris with one finger,” Ma stated firmly. Jade thought about the action. She wanted nothing more at this point than to finger herself furiously and experience the orgasm she knew was looming. This question was also far more important to her than the last one she had asked and was distracting her from her horniness. However Jade knew that she needed an answer, and knew there was only one way that was going to happen. She looked up at Mia who only nodded expectantly.

Jade lowered her hand towards her pussy. She could feel the heat radiating from her sensitive body. With all her emotions flying high, for some reason fear, disgust, stubbornness and hesitance did not feature among them. Jade knew that she wanted this. She wasn’t sure if it was the activities earlier in the evening that had led to this, but she wanted to do everything that Mia asked of her, and she somehow knew that she was going to enjoy every second of it.

The second her forefinger made contact with her little nub, her body shook and she gasped in pleasure. Each light circle brought a thrilling wave of bliss which washed across her. Her body pulsated in rhythmic desire and it took all her strength to resist the urge to plunge her fingers inside herself and ride her orgasmic satisfaction. Only the thought of Mia watching her, simultaneously turning her on and keeping her at bay, made her wait. Jade believed Mia when she said that she would guide her, and knew it would pay off in the end.

“Are you sure you want to know?” Mia asked and Jade thought she picked up a slight croak of hesitation in the girls voice. Jade looked up into her eyes and nodded. Mia rose from her seat and glided over to Jade. She perched herself behind the new freshman before whispering gently. “Look forward and close your eyes.”
Jade did as commanded and shut her eyes tight. Although Mia wasn’t touching her, she could feel her presence, the hot breath on her neck causing her to shudder. “Tell me Mia,” she whimpered.
“I can’t tell you for certain what will happen this week but I can tell you what happened in mine, and what might happen to you. But I’m only going to do that if you listen, obey and trust me. Is that OK?” Mia hissed the words into Jade’s ears. Jade nodded eagerly. “First of all, continue to circle your clit, but with your other hand, start to play with your right nipple.”

Jade’s body responded to Mia’s orders on its own accord. Without thinking, Jade’s left hand moved to her breast. She pinched the hard pink nipple and caressed her soft flesh. This, combined with the continuous attention to her sensitive clit, sent shockwaves ricocheting around her body. It consumed and overwhelmed every sense. At the same time, Mia continued to speak, lightly and sensually into her ear. Jade attempted to hang on every word.

“Over the week, you will have nights like tonight, and nights which will test every sexual urge your body may have. You may already know this Jade, but I am a legacy of this sorority, in that my sister came here before me,” Mia whispered, each word seemingly bringing a fresh moan from the girl next to her. “You told me of my reputation for being wild; that reputation runs through my family. Steph was in her final year when I joined but became my big sister, figuratively as well as literally. I was nervous about the events which might unfold and each act that might occur.

“From the simple, sexual acts to the wild, I ended up doing it all and Steph was often my dance partner,” Mia continued before lowering her voice to a deep husk, “insert a finger now.” Jade took a second to realise what Mia had said, but as soon as the words registered. Mia plunged her finger into her pussy, gasping in delight as a long moan came out. “Continue to use your thumb to pleasure your clit and finger yourself but don’t you dare cum.” Mia’s pussy was soaking as her finger teased and tormented it. Her thumb locked onto the pink nub and her body went into overload, on the verge of all release but somehow holding on.

“If my experience is anything to go by, then my main answer will have to be a resounding yes. During this week, it is very likely that you will engage in sexual activities with your sister, especially as roommates. How does that make you feel?” Mia asked.

With her fingers still acting on their own, Jade considered it. How did she feel? How would Iris feel? What would her mother think? What did she want? Morally, she knew from her family and everything that she had been taught that doing anything with a family member was wrong. Incest was a sin was it not. Yet every word from Mia’s mouth had vibrated a glorious desire through her body. Jade considered Iris’ body. She had seen it many times but had never really thought of it in a sexual way, never had a desire for it before now, never would have even considered it. Yet, now, as she looked over each inch in her mind, she wanted nothing more than to caress it, play with it, kiss it and love it. She wanted Iris; in that moment, at that time, she wanted her and she wanted her sexually. Jade opened her mouth to reply to Mia, but all that came out was a deep, long moan.

Unknown to Jade, that sound brought a wide smile to Mia. “You realise Jade, that you and I are very similar. These thoughts are bringing joy to you; your body is reacting, just as mine was to Steph. It feels unnatural, it will feel strange, but eventually it will feel phenomenal. Add another finger.” Jade did as ordered instantly this time. A second finger was added and her breathing deepened as her body began to approach the inevitable conclusion. “Lie back Jade,” Mia ordered and Jade stretched her body back onto the bed, letting her head rest on the duvet. Mia positioned herself vertically above the girl, her head just above Jade’s left ear, giving her a perfect view down the whole of the girl’s figure.

“You see, although Steph and I were both completely opposed to what happened, it happened and we both loved every minute of those feelings. We had a rough start, but a glorious year in the end. Each time we were together, we complemented each other’s sexualities, and who can be closer to one another than sisters. It may not seem possible now Jade, but you and Iris will probably be the same. It may take time, it may take some adjustment, but it will be... glorious” Mia stated, each word whispered gently into Jade’s ear.

Jade could sense the point of no return. She was visualising her sister’s naked form, imagining touching her most intimate areas, running her tongue along her breasts and slowly down to Iris’ pussy. Mia moaned lightly into her ear, but in her mind, it was Iris moaning from the pleasure that she was providing her. Jade quickened the pace of her fingers as they fired hard into her. Her thumb pushed against her clit in pulses, each causing her body to shake in response. She wanted Iris, to feel her sister’s body against her own. She groaned loudly as Mia nibbled gently on her ear, sending another wave of pleasure down her body, exploding at her core.

“Jade, you and Iris will end up in intimate acts, you will be sexual with one another, you will love every second of it and you will... fuck,” Mia stated.

That last worded flicked the switch in Jade’s body. It pushed it over the edge into a world of phenomenal paradise. Everything at that second harmonised as her pussy exploded with sexual delight into the most certainly, one of the two greatest orgasms that she had ever experienced. Mia watched in glee as Jade’s body arched in overwhelming desire. Jade’s juices rocketed from her pussy as her fingers continued to push the orgasm to its absolute entirety. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream of ecstasy.

As Jade finally seemed to settle, she looked up towards Mia, tired and satisfied. Mia brushed the hair of the exhausted girl lightly. Mia pulled the tired girl into a caring embrace, gave Jade a light kiss on the cheek before whispering, “Rest now my dear, and when you are ready you can ask me anything else you like before returning to your room. You have done amazingly, but you have another very long day tomorrow.” As Jade closed her eyes again and settled into the hold, Mia added two words. “Thank you.”

The next morning, Jade woke up with mixed emotions. The previous night had without doubt, been the greatest sexual experience of her life. The stuff Mia had shown her, the feelings that she had experienced, and the orgasms she had endured were beyond explanation. However, the answers she had received had now left her with more questions and more worries. She looked across the room at Iris. Her sister was already asleep when she had returned to the room and was still asleep now. There was one question at the front of her mind that was pushing all other things back. Would she be able to do it?

Imagining all the things last night, visualising the events that could happen, was an entire different scenario to actually going through with the actions. This was her sister that she was thinking about. She had grown up with her for the entirety of her life. It was different from just being any best friend; they had a bond. Every high and low of their lives had been shared between them. They never had secrets and never been apart. They’d had their fair share of arguments as sisters but every time love had overcome all that.

Jade thought back to the day that her father had left for good. It was the day before her and Iris’ eleventh birthday. They were old enough to understand what was happening, but not old enough to understand why. That day had been the worst in her life but although it was the saddest memory she had, brought tears to her eyes every time she thought of it, it was also one of her strongest memories. Those two days had been a fight for her family. She had spent the entirety of her eleventh birthday sat with Iris, hoping and praying their father would walk back through the door and everything would be happy again, that he would lift them both up in his arms like he used to and tell them it was all a mistake...

That hadn’t happened. Their mother had known it was over at that point and done everything she could to make them feel better. Even in her most emotional state, their mother had baked a cake, thrown a small party and even tried to make it a celebration. Their mother was a strong woman who loved nothing more than them, and she had proven it the last eighteen years. However, during those days, as great as her mother had been, it was Iris who had been her main pillar of support, just as she had been for Iris. That weekend had pushed their sisterhood into a realm of pure love and care. The worst moment of their lives had brought them closer than anything else, because that is when you need family the most.

The night of their eleventh birthday, Jade had been crying herself to sleep. The only birthday present she had asked for from her mother was for her daddy to come home. She had offered to trade all her presents for him to share a piece of cake with her, but it was one thing her mother certainly couldn’t give her. That night as Jade was crying, Iris had overheard it and came into her room. It was obvious that her sister had been crying as well but as they had embraced there felt like despite all the cold, all the bad in the world, there was some warmth. “Daddy may be gone, but we will always love each other,” Iris had said.

Jade opened her bottom draw and found the item she was looking for. It was a locket shaped in a heart. Inside was a picture of herself and Iris, twelve years old. Engraved on the back were the six words “We will always love each other.” Jade felt a tear roll down her face and drip onto the silver casing.

She turned her attention away from the twelve year old Iris to look across to Iris now. She was her sister, her best friend, and last night she had thought about things... was she prepared to risk their sisterhood over a sorority, over sexual feelings. What were her feelings for Iris? She knew she loved the girl more than anything else in the world but this was a different kind of love they were talking about. Her mind was lost, confused, and completely uncertain of what to do.

Iris was stirring in the bed, but Jade just stood, naked, emotional, holding the treasured locket, knowing that her sister had an identical one. Iris pushed the duvet off of her and rose from the bed adjusting to the room. Jade saw it, and nearly collapsed in a pool of emotions right then. Iris was wearing the twin locket, the match to the one she was holding. “Iris...” Jade began to stammer.

Iris looked up at her confused sister, seeing the locket in her hand, seemingly understanding everything instantly. She stood up, approached her sister and rested a hand on each of Jade’s shoulders. “Jade, we will always love each other.” Iris kissed her, their lips locking in a passionate embrace. Jade’s arms wrapped themselves tightly around Iris. She still gripped the locket tightly in her right hand, and returned the kiss. At that moment, all of her questions seemed to melt.

Jade felt Iris’ tongue attempting to part her lips, and without thought, Jade’s mouth opened to welcome it, moving their love to a new dimension.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 10-14-2016, 08:14 AM   #32
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Another excellent chapter putting me on high alert for your next update very erotic
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 10-29-2016, 02:57 PM   #33
The Slutty Princess

Having been busy with adjusting to college, work, and being an 'adult', I had left off after Chapter three. All I can say is....Wow! They story is erotic and emotionally gripping at the same time! I can't wait for the next chapter! I can connect with the characters, like Joanna. I can't compare myself to any of the characters but Mia's personality, her character, and her softness, they all remind me of what my Angel possesses. Please, Please, keep writing. I'm anxious for the next chapter!

By the way, getting aroused on a seventeen-hour bus ride while reading this may not have been the best idea....but it led to a wonderful night in the hotel.

Love,
Lia

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 11-16-2016, 06:05 AM   #34
anythin4u

I am absolutely loving these stories! I think the whole concept is really cool and would love to join a sorority like that!!!! I would die!

Friends with Missygirl and Slutti and Whore-mnm in real life.

PM me TRUTH and I will answer any question you ask me

19/F/Attracted to all genders/Sub
anythin4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anythin4u for this post:
Old 11-28-2016, 12:49 AM   #35
krypton

Default Fantastic writing

I can't wait to read more of this story. The character development is great, and the story is very arousing. Please keep it up and thank you.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #36
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 8

Jade struggled to focus for the rest of the day, the whole thing just an eerie background blur of incomprehensible colours, vague shapes and irrelevant nonsense. All Jade could think about was Iris. After their morning together it took up the entirety of her mind; the kiss had been special, and to now have to try and focus on class was impossible. She ran it over and over and over again. Jade wasn’t sure she had felt as happy as she has in that moment, but now her emotions had sobered.

She was no longer sure if it was right, if it was what she wanted. She knew that the kiss had meant something, that her heart was totally into everything at that moment, that she would have gone as far as her sister would let her. However, now her heart had steadied and her head was trying to communicate. This was wrong; this was very wrong. Incest was a huge sin. Jade had learnt it all in her classes as a child, her mother’s church. She knew what happened to sinners and this would be a sin. Not only was it incest, it was her twin sister. It was twincest she thought and briefly smiled at her own pun.

What the hell was she doing; what on earth would their mother think if she ever found out she was having romantic thoughts about Iris. That’s exactly what they were; not only lustful thoughts, but a lust for a romance with her sister. She had never been closer to anybody than she had been to Iris and apparently Iris at least somewhat felt the same way. Maybe this sorority was the place for something strange like this to actually happen or maybe she’d end up in hell. Maybe it was worth it to her, maybe the love of her sister was worth it.

Jade had been going round in circles for hours, every decision came with a new but and every ‘but’ came with a new point and every ‘point’ led to a new circle. In the end it seemed to be a pretty easy question for her. Did she want to go with her head or did she want to go with her heart. It was a question many people had to go through, but for her, it was crossing an even bigger boundary than usual.

“Jade...” the voice echoed in the background. Someone was trying to bother her now. “Jade.... Jade....” Jade looked up and saw her lecturer staring at her. “Are you alright dear?” she asked looking concerned. Jade looked around to see that she was the only student left in the room. “Class finished five minutes ago and you haven’t moved.”

“I’m sorry Mrs Walsh. I was just struggling with a few thoughts, got distracted and didn’t realise that the lesson ended. I hope I didn’t miss anything,” Jade answered. She wanted to move away quickly. She liked Professor Walsh but the quicker she could get back to the house the quicker she could get to Iris. This was the last of three lectures today and now she could go back to the house.

“Look Jade, I don’t want to be one of those psychology professors that states they know everything and what to say because I don’t. However, if you ever want to talk to someone outside your usual life, private and peacefully, know that I am here to help,” Professor Walsh explained resting a hand on the young girl’s shoulder. Jade looked up at her and saw a friendly face, perhaps someone she might be able to open up to.

“Professor, I’m worried that I love someone, but this someone is not a normal someone. I’m worried that a lot of people wouldn’t approve if I did something with them, that people would just reject us. People wouldn’t understand what we want and that scares me. I don’t even think that I would be able to tell my own mother. I just don’t know what to do, my feelings are all over the place and I no longer know what’s right or wrong,” Jade explained, feeling her hands shaking as she opened up. Professor Walsh looked her over and took the seat next to her.

“Jade dear, you may not believe this, but I think I know exactly what you should do,” Professor Walsh explained. Jade looked up with a slight gleam in her eye, hopefully staring at the older woman. “You see Jade, when I was only a little older than you, I had a similar situation. I was 20 when I met my now husband for the first time. It was fairly obvious from very early on that we were going to be together and I loved him. However, my family and many others didn’t approve. This was almost 30 years ago now, but from where I’m from, a lot of people aren’t as progressive as they should be. My family hated that I was dating a black man.

“It took a lot for me to do what was right, but I now know that I made the right decision. I abandoned my family to follow my heart, to do what I had to do. I loved Forest more than I had ever loved anything before, and the feelings I had for him outweighed everything else. Sometimes you have to sacrifice for love, and sometimes not everyone will be happy, but if what you do with your heart makes you happy and feels right to you, then why does it matter that others will judge.”

Jade looked up to the professor with a tear in her eye. It was exactly what she needed to hear. Her professor had risen through discrimination, through prejudice and fought back against those who doubted what was clearly right and to follow her heart. What Jade was coping with wasn’t even close to those fights. However, to see someone go through a bigger fight and win was certainly something but there was still one big issue on her mind. “Professor, you said your family didn’t approve of Forest. Did they ever come around?” Jade asked tentatively.

“Well, to be honest, I never expected my parents to ever accept Forest as my partner. I left home and left them behind shortly after meeting Forest. For nearly six years, I never spoke to them, didn’t see them and had assumed that I never would again. It was a strange feeling, a sad feeling despite the happiness that I got from being with Forest. I had come to terms with the problems and that I had left my old family for a new family. In those six years, we had become engaged; I’d had a child, Julian. He was two years old when the wedding came around.

“It was two weeks before the day that the phone call came. I was shocked to tears when I heard my mother’s voice on the other end. She’d somehow found out that I was getting married and with a croak in her throat she begged me to let her come, constantly apologising whenever there was a spare second. I didn’t decide then, but after talking to my future husband I said yes. I really wanted to make up and I wanted little Julian to meet his grandparents.

“So the day before the wedding they arrived. My mother was in tears and couldn’t stop hugging me. She burst into a pool of emotions when she saw Julian. I’m not sure I’d ever seen her so proud. She was completely apologetic to me, telling me how she’d never been so wrong and how happy she was that I’d found such a great life. She seemed so genuinely pleased to see me. My father was a bit different. He’d always been the far more regressive of the two. However he did manage to be polite for the most part. He seemed happy enough for me, and shook Forest’s hand and held Julian with love, but there was still obviously some disapproval, as much as he tried not to show it. I was just so happy to have my father there to walk me down the aisle.

“So, Jade, I never expected my parents to change, but the point is, you never know how people are going to react and even more so, you don’t realise quite how much they still want to love you, but at the end of the day, you can never be certain. My parents came around, but I would not have been surprised if I had never seen them again, which would have made me sad. I guess I’m just lucky in the end.”

Jade considered. “Thank you Professor, this has been really helpful, and I do think it’s made things easier. I also have to say, what you did was really brave and took a lot of strength.”
“Thank you Jade, and feel free to call me Christine in private. I’m just glad that my tale might be of some use to somebody. I hope you find what you’re looking for,” Professor Walsh replied.
“I hope so too. Thanks again... Christine,” Jade finished. With that last show of appreciation she left the room, feeling much more at ease but still lacking all the answers.

What Christine has said had touched a nerve. Jade loved her mother so much, and to lose her would be devastating. Six years it had taken for Christine to reconnect with her family and Jade knew she couldn’t lose her mother in that way. They were very close to all that she held close currently. She didn’t have a partner to turn to, a family to support her or even close friends. She and Iris were the only two people her mother was still close to. Could she really risk tearing both of them away in one act of selfishness? What if it was all for nothing and nothing came from it? But what if their mother didn’t disown them and didn’t cut them off? What if she was accepting?

No. Their mother was a devout Christian lady. She would never approve. Wouldn’t she? What if? There was no way; it would go against everything she believed in. But surely she would still love them more. How could she put a woman in a choice between family and faith though? It was too difficult, but she cared so much about Iris. Maybe they never would, but what if.

The questions turned over in her mind, each time she thought she had come to a solution, another query would arise and the loop would stretch on, never breaking, eternal turmoil. All Jade knew is that she needed to talk to Iris and when she did, they had to set the situation straight, come to one through whatever this situation actually turned into. She needed her sister by her side.

Jade had become so lost in her thoughts that she barely even noticed that she had arrived at the house. She’d been lost in a daze that had almost entirely skipped the entire journey and now the door that she hoped led to her answers was stood back in front of her. Only a day ago she had been so excited to be stood in this position, now she only felt confused and in no way how she actually expected. Jade gave a low sigh before pushing the door open and immediately being greeted by an excitable Samantha.

“Hey... Jade. Is it Jade? I’m sorry but I still can’t tell you and your sister apart,” Samantha happily stated.
“Yeah, it’s Jade. I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually. I take it my sister isn’t back yet then?” Jade asked politely.
“Oh good, I got it right. No, only you, Becca, Kylie ad Holly are back out of the freshmen so far. However I am here to ask you for your clothes now that you’re back in the house. You weren’t here yesterday but it is traditional. A senior or junior sister will be waiting near the door everyday for you to make sure the rules are followed. They’ll take the clothes up to your room and leave them on your bed, and then you’re free to do whatever you like until the meeting this evening,” Samantha explained.

“OK, no problem,” Jade stated before quickly slipping out of all her clothes. Somehow, in such a short time Jade had become comfortable to the idea of being naked in the house. In a strange way it felt like it gave her a sense of freedom. Once the clothes were lying in a small pile on the floor Samantha gave her a quick scan and let out a low whistle of approval. Jade blushed slightly before smiling and heading towards the kitchen. She had skipped lunch earlier and now her stomach was pleading with her for some nourishment.

The living room was surprisingly empty and it was only as she made her way down to the kitchen that she started to hear some voices. She peered around the corner to see a fellow freshmen Holly stood near one of the counters facing to the far side of the room. If she looked to the left, she probably would have noticed Jade enter the room. Holly was a cute college girl in Jade’s opinion, a full figure and long brown hair. Behind the glasses shone two lovely blue eyes with beautiful long lashes. She had a slightly mousy, bookworm type look, seemingly young and innocent. From what she had found out in the initial month, the girl worked extremely hard despite not always being the most intelligent. Between the large class loads, she also had a part time job normally to help her support herself. She had luckily managed to get the week off work on holiday to help experience the full week.

It took a few seconds for Jade to realise the atmosphere in the room didn’t feel quite right. It was the only thing which had stopped her from walking completely into the room. Instead she hung back and tried to stay as out of sight as possible whilst still maintaining a view of the scene. Holly wasn’t alone in the room. Three other girls were in the room as well. The first figure was obviously Monica; she would have been recognisable from a mile away. She was flanked by two other senior girls in Louise and Sophie. Although Jade was struggling to make out the facial expressions, they looked mildly concerned whilst trying to look tough.

“Holly,” Monica said in a soft but very commanding voice. “Why don’t you take a seat,” she stated whilst patting the counter behind Holly. “I assume you know that you are here regarding the recent ‘Mistake’,” Monica stated adding emphasis to the last word causing Holly to wince slightly. Holly didn’t hesitate. She knew better than to disobey an order from the president and tentatively raised herself onto the counter and sat facing the three senior sisters.

“I... yes... I guess,” Holly spoke, her voice near a whisper, “I just... I didn’t mean anything wrong, I was just so excited and I didn’t see the harm in what I’ve done. I’ve worked so hard to be here and I don’t want to upset or do anything wrong.” The poor girl seemed to be near tears, her eyes stinging as she sniffled wetly.

Monica watched the girl in silence for a long moment, folding her arms together. “Look Holly. If you had done what you should have then we wouldn’t be in this position right now,” she said, shaking her head. “But I do think I feel for you. I know you want to be here and I know that I don’t want to have to kick you out. But you need to understand that I can’t really favour one pledge over another, regardless of the situations. You mouthed off about our secrets to an outsider and we have strict rules.” Monica shrugged her shoulders apologetically.

Holly’s face crumpled in an instant, tears streaming from her eyes as she sobbed, hunching into a ball. “I’m so sorry,” she said, “I won’t make a mistake again, I promise. What would I do? I need this sorority and would hate to leave it. My parents would be gutted if I had to explain something like this. Surely there is another way; I mean I’d do anything to stay.”

Jade looked on thinking, still trying to ensure she wasn’t noticed. There was always that word in these situations, the word ‘anything’, from a sweet eighteen year old girl. Monica’s face seemed to change in an instant, lighting up in satisfaction. She looked like she was considering her choices but after a small pause she let out a smile. “Well,” she stated, “there is another option. I believe that you may just need a little... direction, a little... guidance. You need someone to manage your attitude more effectively and give you a reason to ensure you never discuss our sorority secrets with someone outside it ever again. Someone to punish you, if need be.”

Holly swallowed thickly and looked up, her face red from crying. She twisted her hands anxiously in her lap, meeting the president’s eyes briefly before looking down at the floor. “P-punish me?” she asked, her voice shaking. Jade tried to see what Louise and Sophie were thinking but they seemed to be silent and firm.

“Yes, punish you,” Monica explained, “Make you accountable for your actions. Or, I suppose, I could just kick you out. I did think this sorority meant more to you that that, but I guess...” Monica shrugged nonchalantly and took a step towards the door. Jade shot back behind the door to hide quickly.
“No! No... I want you to... guide me,” Holly stated. Jade heard Monica’s feet move and peered back around the doorway to see Holly nodding her head. “I’m not very good at keeping secrets, but I’m sere with a warning or some chores it would drill the message in.”

“Oh my dear, I intend to give you far more incentive than that,” Monica stated, smiling ferociously with a shark intensity. “Louise, send a message to Sam and tell her that any more sisters who arrive are to go straight to their room as we are conducting private preparations downstairs.” Holly shifted nervously at the request, looking like she wanted to protest, but she didn’t move, sitting nervously and waiting for further instructions.

Monica smiled again looking at the hesitant girl. She reached into one of the drawers and pulled out what looked to be a root of ginger. Monica quickly retrieved a knife from a block as well and started to methodically peel and carve the root in front of the timid freshman. “Do you know what this is?” she asked.
“It... Mm...” Holly watched nervously as the spicy smell spread slowly around the room as Monica carved, “Ginger?” she asked, her eyes flashing up to the presidents face, seemingly seeking some approval.

“Well done,” Monica stated, smiling briefly as she worked. “Ginger is correct. You see, there is an old practice that states that when receiving a caning, the subject can clench their butt and reduce the pain. People then introduced ginger as a way to make sure that those in need of punishment experienced the pain of it fully. When inserted into the anus, it produces a nasty burning sensation which only intensifies as the victim clenches.” As she spoke, Monica worked, whittling the ginger into a distinctly recognisable butt plug.

Holly seemed to go cold, and she wasn’t the only one. Jade froze at hearing the statement from Monica. She wanted to stop this, to interfere but knew that it would only land her in trouble. She thought about finding someone but didn’t know who she could tell that could do anything or would do anything. However, part of her was finding it necessary to see how this played out, even to make sure she had all of the details.

Holly’s eyes flashed from Monica’s face to the ginger she was working on and back again, trying to gauge if the girl was joking. Her cheeks flushed, her lips parting slightly, her breathing and her heart rate increasing. Jade was suddenly aware that Holly’s nipples seemed to be hardening by the second. “You... you can’t do that,” Holly said, her eyes widening. “I... I could tell someone!”

“You could,” the president responded, placing the newly carved plug down on the desk. “Of course, if you did that, you would be out of this sorority quicker than you could say hello,” she smirked. “Besides, who would support you anyway over the president of the sorority? At the end of the day, it is pretty much your word against mine, and it’s much easier and more preferable to side with the president than the new bitchy pledge.” Monica wiped her hands on a towel and looked levelly at the girl sitting in front of her. “You have a choice. You can leave, if you want to say goodbye to this sorority, or you can come here and get over my knee.” Monica took a step back and sat on one of the chairs by the counter.

Refusing to look at Monica, Holly considered for a moment. She ran a shaky hand through her hair and took in a deep breath. Holly knew that if she left this room, she would be leaving behind the sorority for good. Maybe what was being offered wouldn’t be as bad as she thought. Flicking her eyes around the room, Jade looked nervously at the ginger, her ass clenching just at the thought of that, before she saw Holly hesitantly, got to her feet. She walked over to Monica; her legs were weak and rubbery. Her face was on fire and even from Jade’s position you could tell that Holly was scared, terrified of what was about to happen. After one final pause, Holly moved over to Monica’s lap, stiff as a board and completely petrified.

“Stop!” Jade exclaimed, finally stepping out from her hiding spot.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 12-10-2016 at 03:27 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 12-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #37
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

So glad to see an update to this fantastic story very well written. So looking forward to see what Jade has gotten herself in to.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:41 PM   #38
krypton

This story must continue!
Old 12-30-2016, 06:04 AM   #39
thewilds
Distinguished Member

It took me a while to get around to reading this installment but i am very glad I did. Where to next?

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 07:50 PM   #40
The Slutty Princess

You never disappoint! I've been waiting anxiously for an update and my heart skipped a beat when I saw you had posted one!

I love the whole premise of the story and it only gets better as the story continues!

Can't wait for the next installment!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 07:39 AM   #41
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

The second the word left her mouth, Jade instantly regretted her action. Seeing Monica’s head furiously snap around to stare her down drained all of the adrenaline from Jade; it sapped her of her anger, of her will to fight, and replaced it with a deep fear. Monica snapped her fingers and pointed in the direction of Jade. Louise and Sophie hesitated momentarily, but upon seeing the stern look of the president they moved quickly. The two girls closed off the exit behind Jade and eased her towards the centre of the room.

For the first time since initially removing her clothes on the first day, Jade felt her nakedness. A deep vulnerability crept over her that she hadn’t previously felt and her body began to shake. It had been a minute since Jade had revealed herself and Monica still hadn’t spoken a single word. The tension grew thicker with each passing session and the president’s stone silence and domineering presence left an ice blanket over the group. The four other girls waited for Monica to make her move, come to a decision, and strike.

The strike didn’t come as Jade expected. In fact, the strike didn’t appear to come at all. Monica turned her cold stare away from Jade and her expression quickly transformed from the stern harsh image to a seemingly happy smile. If anything, this only worried Jade more. Monica quickly snatched up the makeshift plug and turned her attention to Holly. “I’ll deal with you later,” she stated quirkily.

Monica approached the exit to the room. Once stood in front of Jade she smiled lightly at her. Jade could now see every small detail of the president’s face. Her eyelashes were individually plucked, her makeup was applied with pure precision, her eyes shone beautifully like gemstones, yet the face was completely unreadable. Jade had no idea what was currently going through Monica’s mind in those moments.

Monica raised her hand to Jade’s cheek. Her fingertip lightly grazed across and Jade shuddered at the touch. Monica’s grin grew wider and slowly she leaned in closer. Her lips made contact with Jade’s and immediately Jade melted. Her body went from tense to limp in a heartbeat as she surrendered all resistance. Her eyes close; lips parted with lust and welcomed the president’s tongue longingly, allowing it to explore within and trigger all the right feelings. Only moments after it started, Monica brought it to a halt. She broke the kiss and pulled away. Jade momentarily leaned forward entranced desperately attempting to prolong the feelings.

Jade’s eyes opened to see a smirking, knowing Monica. “As for you my dear, we can have some fun later.” Monica snapped her fingers and the three seniors left the room together leaving Jade in an entirely confused state, a mixture of arousal, fear, happiness and excitement. Only then did she remember Holly, the girl who had been watching the entire exchange with tears in her eyes. Jade snapped out of her own trance and ran over to her fellow freshman. The girl hadn’t moved since her moment of surrender, the moment that Jade had announced herself to the room. Jade rested her hands on Holly’s shoulders and tried to relax the girl.

“W...What just... What just happened?” Holly stammered. Jade thought momentarily. What had just happened? Monica could almost have done whatever she wanted. She could have kicked them out; she could have demanded something. Instead, she had kissed her. Not only kissed her but embraced her passionately, brought Jade to a helpless mess, and then left. ‘We can have some fun later’ she had said.

“Look Holly, I don’t know what just happened but I do know what was going to happen. She was going to hurt you and she might try again. We have to go and tell someone,” Jade advised and was shocked by the startled look in the other girl’s face.

“No! We can’t! Who would we tell? She’s the one in charge and all of the senior girls support her. Thanks for the help and I do appreciate it, but if anything, it might just have made it worse. You saw how calculated she is. Do you honestly think she’s going to let you get away with that? No! Let it go, and just hope Jade. That’s all we can do now. Hope that she forgives us.” Jade could feel the girl shaking in her grip. Monica had terrified her, completely and totally terrified her.

Jade desperately tried to reassure the scared girl, tell her that it would be fine, but the truth was, she didn’t actually know. Monica’s expression was unreadable. One second she had seemed angry, manipulative and aggressive. The next she was calm, loving and cool. Jade replayed everything she had just seen in her head and none of it made sense. From what she had heard, Monica was controlling but never ruthless, and why had the other two girls just stood there and watched it happen.

After a few minutes, after Holly had finally calmed down Jade led the girl out of the kitchen and up to the bathroom on the freshman and sophomore floor. Jade spent the next half hour helping her fellow pledge freshen up. Her tears had smeared her mascara badly and her nerves had caused her to sweat meaning her hair was slightly dishevelled. Not long later though and the girl looked beautiful once more.

“I still think we need to tell someone about this,” Jade stated as they left the room.
“About what,” Iris’ voice came from the door to the left.
“Iris!” Jade jumped, “When did you get back?”
“Just now, but don’t change the subject. What do you need to tell someone about?” Iris insisted.
Jade started to reply but Holly cut across her. “It’s nothing really. I was stating that I don’t really like Jade’s favourite band and she was getting all offended about it and wanted other people’s opinions.”
Iris started laughing. “You and your old rock bands Jade. You’ve got to realise that it isn’t all that popular or trendy to like Pink Floyd.” Jade just smiled and walked into her room.

After a couple of hours of surfing the internet, Jade was finally interrupted by Iris patting her on the shoulder. “Everybody is back sis. The next meeting is about to start. Don’t want to upset Monica and be late.”
“Yeah, I definitely don’t want to get on the wrong side of Monica.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Oh... I mean... Just that she is my big sister so probably isn’t the best plan right?” Jade responded thinking quickly after nearly betraying Holly already.
“Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Jade quickly checked herself in the mirror quickly and followed her sister from the room. A few minutes later she was stood alongside her fellow pledges in the dining room, surrounded again by her upper classmates. The one key difference that she did notice though was the one extra face that was smiling out from the group. Mia had joined the other girls and was happily talking to Becky. The two girls briefly made eye contact and Mia shot her a loving smile.

Once everyone was settled, Monica raised her hand and began to speak. “Good evening pledges,” she said calmly, clearly the early events of the day already washed into the back of her mind. “I do hope you all had a fun evening and I do hope that your junior sisters taught you some good lessons.” Alexis began to pace around the pledges slowly, filling the gap between the freshman and the other sisters. “Last night was supposed to teach you about yourself. When you joined this sorority you were like a child, living but not understanding. Last night, you took the first steps towards self awareness and, as I hear from your sisters, self intimacy.” Some of the girls laughed lightly.

The words Monica said did reflect her night, well at least the second half of it. The first half had been an emotional rollercoaster. Jade had no idea if what had happened was normal, particularly what happened earlier in the morning but she was being faced with it head on. Maybe this sorority could really help her with her issues.

“Tonight you will learn a new lesson. Over the course of the week, you will learn six of these. Tonight we move away from ourselves and learn about connecting with our sisters intimately, and going back to our base animal instincts.” Monica finished her stalking walk back at the front of the room. Louise gave Monica a reassuring nod and indicated the table to the side where a large box had been placed. Monica nodded back again and began a second lap of the room.

“It is important to know all about you, but a woman cannot stand alone, and cannot deny herself what she truly wants. Sometimes you will need the support of another and sometimes you will have to go back to the basics of what all of us do best. Our instincts and our connections are what bring us closer together. Today you will learn to connect to your sisters and you will learn to set your animalistic nature free.” Monica finished back at the front of the room and picked up the box from the table. “Tonight we all become sisters in a new very intimate way.”

Monica let the ominous sentence linger for a moment, allowing the curiosity to build. “We are all sisters here and we believe in sharing everything: Our clothes, our materials, our love, and our bodies. Each year we play a different game on this night to express this. Tonight we are going to be playing ‘Realm of the Animals’. This event will be recorded and kept forever in our archives. If you are uncomfortable being videotaped in the lesbian activities we have planned, I would recommend that you quit now.”

There was utter silence as Monica’s words lingered. A few of the pledges, including Jade shook slightly in fear, looking across the line to see if anyone was going to leave, yet nobody left.

“Excellent,” Monica stated, “You all have great potential. As you already know, you are partway there towards being animals; you have been stripped of your clothes. Now, we all know that animals walk on all fours don’t we.” Each of the pledges obeyed the implied order one by one, slowly falling to hands and knees. The sight seemed absurd as Jade looked across at 9 other naked girls waiting for the next command. “Good girls,” Monica purred as if talking to puppies. “Last, but certainly not least, most animals have tails.”

On cue, each of the junior sisters came behind their respective little sister and Jade felt a cold liquid drip between her ass cheeks. A few girls squealed, but Jade only went wide eyed, as she felt something slowly but surely penetrate her ass. Jade started to panic but a soft hand steadied her shoulder. “Relax dear,” Mia whispered, “It’s nearly in and you’ll learn to love it.”

The slight yelps and whimpers echoed around the room as each girl was invaded, however Jade felt calmed as she felt the last of the plug slip into her. “There we go; nothing to worry about.” Jade looked back and now saw what looked like a fox tail flowing from her behind. She looked across to see that every girl now had tails, some different from others.

“You all look so cute,” Monica purred again towards her new pets. “Your first duty tonight will be as calves,” she announces, “so baby cows, please moo for me.” A quiet echo of moos filled the room to some laughter. “Honestly, is that the best you can do?” Monica roared, the soft demeanour disappearing in a flash. Suddenly the room filled with louder, more substantial moos. “Much better,” Monica complimented, with the soft tone returning.

“The first task is very simple. Each of you will find your sophomore big sister. They are already topless and waiting. So go and do what calved do, suck tit. Go!” Monica ordered. Jade was shocked as she looked around the girls to see 9 topless older sisters. How hadn’t she noticed that happen? It took her a few moments to spot Liv amongst the girls. Jade crawled over to her and was momentarily surprised to see Holly waiting there as well. Only then did she remember that her sophomore girl had two pledges. Liv looked at the two waiting girls with her long flowing blond hair almost draping across the supple breasts. Although short, she stood with authority. “Do little Jade and Holly want a taste of heaven?”

Jade and Holly nodded and Jade responded quickly “Yes, Ma’am.” A few seconds later she felt a sharp smack on her ass. She turned to see Mia looking disapprovingly at her. “Do animals talk?” she asked. Jade quickly shook her head. “Exactly,” Mia said, rubbing Jade’s ass before walking away.

“Well, come her my little pets,” the blonde goddess smiled. Jade and holly approached on either side of the girl and waited for a final permission. Liv leaned back, pushing her breasts out further. “Suck away my darlings.” Jade moved forward and took the stiff right nipple into her mouth. She swirled her tongue seductively around the nipple, slowly bathing it with her mouth. She glanced right to see Holly imitating her actions. Jade sucked harder and heard a moan from above. Jade tried to savour every second of the voluptuous breasts and was filled with disappointment when Monica brought it to a halt.

“Return to the line, my herd.”
“I look forward to having more time with you two later,” Liv stated as Jade and Holly quickly returned to their positions in the line.
“You have all been good calves, but now it is time for you all to be kittens,” Monica announced playfully. “Meow for me.” Instantly meows echoed through the room as the girls had settled into the roles. There was also a distinct smell of sex rising through the room. “All kittens love to lick and to lap,” Monica smiled, “So your next task is to find your senior sister and you are to bring them to orgasm with your tongue. Go!”

Now completely horny, despite everything that had happened earlier, the idea of tasting the president turned Jade on immensely. She wanted to taste that girl, to savour her scent. Jade quickly crawled over to the president and rubbed against her legs as a kitten would try to seek attention. Monica couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh, my little kitty, you are always surprising me.” Jade meowed in response. “Follow me kitten,” Monica instructed and Jade followed her to a nearby chair. Once sat down Monica teased “Is kitty hungry?” Jade meowed eagerly.

Monica opened her legs revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties and suddenly Jade was staring directly at a trimmed natural pussy. “Lick away kitty,” Monica ordered, “you don’t need to stare and admire. It won’t be the last time that you see it.” Jade crawled between the stocking clad legs and moved to her pussy. The scent was strong and Jade closed her eyes to savour it. She extended her tongue and slowly tasted the sweet nectar. Jade had loved the taste of cock in the past, but the taste of the delicious pussy in front of her was a level above.

Jade started slowly, savouring every slight taste and to drown in the luscious scent. She slowly licked up and down, making her pussy lips wet, avoiding the clit to avoid getting the girl in frenzy too quickly. Jade wasn’t sure how long she was between the president’s legs; time became irrelevant as she continued the quest to bring her to orgasm. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head and vaguely she heard the voice from above say “Faster slut, suck my clit.”

Being called a slut turned her on immensely and her instinct to obey kicked in, taking the clit quickly into her mouth. She licked, nibbled and sucked and soon felt the gush of juices as Monica screamed in ecstasy. “I’m coming! Slut! Fuck!” Jade opened her mouth and allowed the flood to flow into her. She continued to lick, not wanting the moment to ever end. Unfortunately it did, as Monica finally pushed her head away. Looking down, Monica caught her breath and purred, “You are one eager kitty my pet. I’ll certainly be doing that again. Return to the line Jade.”

Jade nodded and headed back to the centre of the room. She patiently waited as the last few girls finished the task. Finally, with everyone back and with their breath steadied, Monica spoke again. “Lastly girls, you will be dogs,” she announced, “Bark for me.” A variety of barks spread around the girls. “Good puppies,” Monica purred with her voice as if actually talking to dogs. “Your last task is simple. Go find your junior sister and hump yourself to an orgasm on her leg.”

A few gasps escaped from pledges as they now realised they were about to do something actually humiliating on camera. “Go now puppies, find your humping pole.” Some girls instantly moved to their big sister. Jade watched as Iris approached her junior sister ad started rubbing up and down on her leg. The scene was completely insane, utterly humiliating and yet a turn on to watch. Jade was frozen in place by her sister getting herself off on a junior’s leg.

Jade was transfixed on the scene when she felt a sharp slap on her ass yet again. Jade let out a yelp like a puppy having her tail stepped on as Mia’s voice scolded her. “You really are a little dyke aren’t you, Jade. What are you staring at dear? Are you looking at your sister or the other girl. It doesn’t matter though. You have a leg to hump. Mia walked away and Jade hurried after her.

Mia came to a stop on the staircase, turned and extended a finger towards her, summoning her. “Crawl puppy.” Jade’s pussy was hungry for attention and she awkwardly crawled the three stair steps to where Mia was sitting. “Good puppy,” she mocked, “You are such a cute little thing.” Jade surprised herself with what she did next, as she woofed loudly in agreement. A lot of eyes were suddenly on her. Feeling the pressure of the attention, Jade did what felt natural and woofed again.

Mia patted her legs where she was sitting and said, in a voice like talking to a real puppy, “come here puppy, come to Mama.” A rush went through Jade’s body at the thought of having the attention on her humiliation. Jade crawled up the final step and straddled the leg while holding the railing for balance. “Good puppy, does puppy need to come?” Jade woofed three times.

Jade heard the laughter in the room, but instead of embarrassment, she felt bliss, just her wet pussy resting on the leg had her acting like a bitch in hear. She opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out like a puppy. “Hump away,” Mia ordered. Jade didn’t hesitate as she began rubbing back and forth on the pantyhose covered leg. She looked to her left to see a sister videotaping the scene of submission, but instead of hiding her face, Jade began to pant like a dog. She decided she wanted to put on a show and be the centre of attention, something she would have been terrified of in the past.

Jade ground her pussy on Mia’s leg for a few minutes before she could feel the early build of the inevitable. Jade began to howl which had more people looking her way. Jade rubbed herself frantically and when close, she shifted to bouncing up and down on the leg to bring a new and even more intense pleasure to bring her over the edge. Jade bellowed as her orgasm came cascading in. She held the rail firmer as her cunt squeezed tightly on the makeshift fuck toy, a leg, and her juices flooded out of her, like a tap had been turned on. The moans continued to be animalistic, a raw carnal of energy that Jade didn’t know had existed in her until this moment. A couple minutes later, finally spent, Jade crawled off the leg and noticed the massive wet spot on Mia’s leg.

“Clean up your cunt juice Jade,” Mia ordered. Jade didn’t need pushing and she began to suck the juice from Mia’s very wet pantyhose. The taste seemed unique through the nylon and the added humiliation only made Jade want it more, although, she wanted more to taste Mia directly. Mia petted her hair gently and said “Sit beside me.” Jade obeyed, sitting beside her on the stairs like a puppy would do. It looked awkward and uncomfortable but felt natural and right. Jade watched as the other pledges finished their task and felt... jealous. She wanted more... she wanted more attention.

“Puppies back in line!” Monica ordered. “Great job pledges, you all passed tonight’s task. Well done to all of you. However we do still have one more thing to do before you go to your rooms. I promised Louise a favour. She is in her final year of a theatre course and has written a... controversial lesbian script for a production called “Sacred Love”. She was hoping that your class would be willing to do a mock performance to see how it goes. It will be a lot of work and I have already arranged the day off from your classes to learn your lines and practice the script. There are some bigger roles than others and two lead roles, Jasmine and Siobhan. You will now draw your role from this hat and take a script. The roles are not allowed to be swapped and you will perform as well as possible. Sisters help other sisters so if you fail you are out of this sorority.

“Jade, come and draw your role.” Jade nervously walked to the front and picked a sheet of paper and read it aloud. She had drawn the role of Siobhan, one of the two leads. Jade was actually quite happy, she always liked performing and how bad could it really be. One by one each sister drew out their roles. Only when one sister and one role remained did Jade realise, the other lead role was going to be played by Iris.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 01-26-2017 at 02:28 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 01-31-2017, 07:17 PM   #42
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That was the longest 52 days but that chapter was well worth the wait. You always have the best updates, excellent and very erotic read.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:50 PM   #43
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 10

Once Jade was alone she considered what had gone down the previous night; not the animal session but the announcement afterwards. She had looked across at all those sisters and it reminded her of the childhood dreams she’d had of being an actress. All the days that she had spent in ballet rehearsals, dreaming of playing the black swan and getting cheered by thousands. Jade considered the bit part she’d had in two Broadway shows, only in the background. This production certainly wasn’t that but maybe it was finally a chance to get centre stage, even if it was only for a sorority.

Jade had always considered that she was attractive enough to be a leading performer, talented enough, but for some reason, she had never truly pursued it enough. Maybe she had the right look, but not the right buzz. She would just have been another low background American actress wannabe. Jade had spent the last 3 hours reading and rereading the script. They’d been told to improvise a lot as memorising was far too difficult in entirety but the message was clear. This was something very different to a standard show; it was somewhat artsy but undeniably sexy and most importantly, seemed purposefully provocative.

The play contained two separate simulated lesbian sex scenes. They were a little bit gratuitous but they weren’t completely divorced from the plot. If nothing else, Louise’s play may at least get some attention from the press for being a little controversial, and as they say with the stage, no press is bad press. However, Jade actually thought this was a good script, a good play. It seemed to have a lot to say about cultural repression of natural sexual desires and how sex tinges all human relationships, even if not clearly seen. The plot of this play however, was far from the point of controversy in Jade’s eyes.

Being Nude on stage, ogled by her sisters, imitating sex with another woman seemed far less outrageous than it would have only a week before. Obviously, these would be a first for Jade, but she certainly enjoyed being ballsy and versatile; if nothing else, yesterday had shown that. The reason for controversy was simple, her co-star, the performer she would be performing the scenes with, was none other than her twin sister. Jade considered the conversation she had last night with Iris, after they had both seen the outline of the plot.

‘Jade and Iris arrived back to the room, both in shock. “Listen, Iris, I had no idea we were going to be hooked into this project together and I mean, what do we do now?” Iris sat down on her bed, clearly running every scenario through her mind. Jade looked across at the naked form and momentarily visualised that kiss again. Jade blushed fiercely and quickly extinguished the thoughts.

Iris may be an adult, but she would always primarily be her sister. Now after all the time together in ballet, the casual performances in childhood, the playtimes where they acted their favourite scenes from movies, they were going to be performing in a brand new way. “You can’t do this with me Jade, you can’t do this,” Iris suddenly blurted out. “We can’t do this.”

“We have to do this Iris,” Jade said, now a bit snippy. She could feel herself getting angry. Here was her sister, trying to be the controlling one again and potentially messing it all up.

“You can’t play this opposite me Jade. You can’t. Do you realise what that would mean? You heard Monica as well; this is part of our pledge week, but we can’t do this stuff.”

“I’ve read the script,” Jade said defensively. She looked around the room and grabbed her copy from the table. She flipped through the pages and found the sections where they may have to kiss, touch and imitate sexual actions, and pointed at them to Iris. “These are the things we have to do, but if you want to quit because of it, go ahead, quit,” Jade practically ordered, Now Iris got angry as well. She stood quickly and rushed over to Jade.

“Me quit? Why don’t you quit? This sorority means far more to me than it does to you. This is a place I feel at home, finally somewhere at home. You could go anywhere and settle in easily, or even run back to mum and play her favourite like you always do. This sorority is all I want to do and I truly need this,” Iris tried to explain. Jade was struck back by the forcefulness. Usually she backed down if Jade pushed but not this time apparently.

“You know damn well I can’t quit sis,” Jade said before engineering a good explanation as to why that was the case, “You honestly think you’re the only one who feels at home here. I need this more than you; I was shattered when I didn’t make it. That’s something you’ve never really felt is it, always first picked for everything, always getting what you want. I’m never feeling like I did that day again, so if you want to stop this, quit so it doesn’t screw everything else further.” For a minute Iris looked like she was going to yell back, then she thought for a few moments, ideas flickering in her eyes. Then she sat back down on the bed, defeated. She nestled her face in her hands and started to cry.

“You’re right Jade,” she moaned through tears and suddenly Jade felt bad for being so harsh, even though she felt she had to make a point. Now though, Jade sat down beside her and put her arm around her sister. Winning this argument certainly didn’t feel better than losing it.

“I’m sorry,” Jade said, and she truly was. For a moment Iris just cried and Jade held her and protected her in the way they always had from being children, from the day that their father had left through every sad moment that ever happened. Thinking on that, Jade felt even worse about trying to force her to quit the sorority. Iris wanted the exact same thing that she wanted, like they always did.

“It’s just; I actually came here because of you Jade. I’ve always wanted to be near you. I don’t think I ever truly had a friend other than you. You had close friends. I just had many people who tried to follow me. You’re the only person I could ever confide in and I knew I needed to go wherever you went because I needed you there. I’ve never settled into any group as well as you, and this is too much to make you give up. I know I need to let it go,” Jade said, sounding absolutely devastated, defeated and drained. Jade’s heart sank as she heard the story. She couldn’t tear this away from her sister. A sister, especially one who was as close as them, is a person that should hold you up, not tear you down. Jade needed to fix this.

Jade knew she couldn’t give this up, any more than Iris really could which meant there was really only one way that this was going to work out, and Jade wasn’t certain if either of them were up for it. She couldn’t even believe she was considering it, but it was the only way she could see out of it. How else could she make sure they both got exactly what they need? For a long time they sat there on the bed, sisters cradled in one another’s arms, Iris feeling terrible and Jade trying to figure out what to do. The idea of Iris getting up from the bed, walking out the sorority and going away came to Jade’s mind again. She saw each soul crushing step of that dance, and didn’t think she could let it happen. Finally Iris stood and walked towards the door.

“Ok Jade, I’m going to tell Monica that I quit,” she said, sounding brave. Something inside of Jade, call is sisterly love, suddenly sprung into action.
“Iris, I’m sorry,” she said, pulling her around so that her sister was looking straight into her eyes. Iris’ eyes were red and puffy but she somehow looked even more beautiful, so innocent and in the need of protection, “I don’t want to take this sorority from you.”
“I know you don’t,” Iris replied dejectedly.
“No,” Jade said, feeling her heart pounding in her chest, “I’m saying I can’t take this away from you. You need to stay here.”
“But what about what you said, you said you couldn’t quit,” Iris said, furrowing her brow.
“I can’t.”
“So...” Iris said, “What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that we can be professional, like actresses. That’s what we can do. We act, it isn’t real. I know I can act with anyone playing my love interest. Can you be a professional?” Jade asked. For a moment it didn’t seem like it registered with Iris, before her brain seemed to whirr furiously, thinking over the situation. Suddenly she smiled brightly and threw her arms around Jade.

“Thank you Jade, thanks so much,” she said and Jade was confused. She still didn’t think this was a time for out and out celebrating. They were agreeing to do something incredibly strange and uncomfortable, something to really ponder. Then again, this wouldn’t be the first time that had happened this week.
“You realise what this means?” Jade asked.
“Yes!” she said almost bouncing on the bed, “It means we both still have our dream sorority!” she said. Suddenly seeing the joy in Iris, she smiled, but couldn’t hold back the worry. It was still her twin sister.

Now Jade was alone and running through the scenes in her mind. She considered Act I, Scene 2 in her mind. That would be the first scene that the two of them would kiss. This wouldn’t now be the first time, but it would be very different from the first. She would be sexual but also acting. It was an incredibly unusual scenario. They’d been told that they could keep the scripts while on stage to read from if needed except for the sexual and action strong scenes so these were the ones she was trying to memorise to heart.

The main thing Jade was hoping for was to be impressed by her sister. She remembered the cheesy high school productions and she was fine, but now she needed her to be professional, she needed her to be an actress. They needed to see each other as strangers before the play, strangers from the outside. Professional strangers seemed a strange situation but it was the only way Jade saw to go.

Of course this didn’t really change the discomfort that Jade felt about what would be coming. The sexual parts were mostly only directions on the script and this test run was to help make them appear more natural, to make the actual production seem more real when Louise tried to take it to the real stage. Being naked with her sister was now nothing new, but pretending to have sex with her. Every second she considered if this was a mistake and that she would have to end it somehow, but she was now in too deep and it was too late to change her mind unless she wanted to lose everything she’d worked so hard for. The strangest feeling though is that she felt good about it, like performing this was making their dreams come true and that felt too good to throw away.

They’d caught each other’s glances and snippets throughout the day but mostly they tried to avoid one another. They briefly discussed the script and the non sexual sections but only made small talk as if actors. It seemed easier for both sisters that way, keep everything natural until they needed to not be. Jade caught another glimpse as Iris passed in the dining room and quickly visualised her form. She would be so close to all those intimate areas shortly and the thought actually started to turn her on slightly.

An hour later into the reading Iris approached her and asked if they could practice one of the scenes. “Look, I don’t want the first thing we do to be in front of everyone, so could we go somewhere private and just try one of the first scenes please?” Iris asked calmly.
Jade thought momentarily, “I suppose that is a good idea, the kitchen is empty currently if you want.” Iris only nodded and the two sisters stepped slowly into the private room.

“I guess we should try the first kiss scene from the top?” Jade asked picking up the script and starting. The scene was meant to take place in a bathroom at a party, the character Siobhan played by Jade was having a panic attack before Jasmine, Iris’ character came in to take care of her. Siobhan was a character who never needed help from anyone, so at first she lashed out at Jasmine before Jade persists and breaks through her exterior, and then they kiss. It sets up the whole dynamic of their characters relationship and in general was a well written scene. The problem was that all Jade could think was: “I am about to passionately kiss Iris, my sister.”

“Someone is in here!” Jade called out as Iris knocked on the counter, imitating the knock on the bathroom door to kick off the scene. Jade’s thoughts suddenly turned to how great Iris’ performance was. She threw out the concerned, protective vibe she was supposed to have, doing little things that made it feel she was truly concerned, and the kind of actions you do naturally in real life but can feel stilted if done in pretence. Iris felt natural, clearly a good observer of human interaction, doing an excellent job of playing it back in character. Jade threw out anger, but held it just below the surface so you’d know menace was there and Iris played off it excellently, aware of the threat but also looking through it to the vulnerable human side underneath. They were really working well playing against one another.

Siobhan now broke down in the face of Jasmine’s relentless attempts to help her. She fell to her knees on the bathroom floor as Jasmine moved over and quickly put her arm around her. She was perched on Siobhan’s right shoulder, one arm draped over her back and the other hand resting on Siobhan’s leg. She looked into Jasmine’s eyes and saw concern there. Jasmine carefully brushed the hair out of Siobhan’s eyes and cooed at her soothingly. Siobhan whimpered her comments and the whispered reply came of her own. Tears fell from Siobhan’s eyes and landed across her arm and she could feel Jasmine’s body pressed against her own, her arm across her shoulder and her hand on her hip, her breast rubbing gently against her arm. Siobhan could feel the heat of Jasmine’s body and the warmth of her presence. Jasmine bit her lower lip in concern, drawing Siobhan’s eye to her beautiful lips and her deep blue eyes. Now came the moment of truth.

Siobhan acted impulsively to this woman who refused to be pushed away despite all her attempts. For a moment she looked down to the bathroom floor before looking up suddenly, reaching her arm across her body and placing it on Jasmine’s cheek. Siobhan turned her head and closed her eyes, carefully guiding the other girl’s head down towards hers even while reaching her lips up.

The mouths met, tenderly at first and Siobhan felt the soft skin of Jasmine’s lips pressed against her own as she pulled her in even closer. The perfume smelled like springtime and filled her nose. She felt Jasmine pulling her in as well, wrapping her arms around her neck. Siobhan felt her pulse quicken and head feel light as she opened her mouth, sliding her wet tongue against the other girl’s lips, tasting the salty-sweet skin. Her mouth opened as well and the tongue plunged inside causing Siobhan to melt into the supple warmth of her mouth. She tasted her slick tongue and rubbed against the hard smoothness of her teeth. Her jaw moved slowly, mouth opening and closing as the tongues moved back and forth, sharing the open cavern of the collective mouth.

Siobhan felt her body react to the kiss, her sense of smell more acute, smelling the animal energy she gave off below the light perfume. Siobhan’s knees felt brittle and her joints felt loose. Her nipples were hard and her pussy reacted strongly, getting wet and hot. Suddenly Siobhan loved the sensation and knew she was enjoying it and then, just as suddenly, the kiss broke and after a few short lines the scene was over.

A slow clap echoed from the stairwell and Jade and Iris quickly turned to see Louise standing there. “God damn girls!” she stated, “That was fucking hot. I knew there would be great chemistry between you, well there had to be I suppose.” Jade looked over at her sister and saw a mixture of pride, shame and excitement in that devilish smile. “I have to say, I could feel the underlying attraction there and that’s what I want.” That almost threw Jade completely. Underlying attraction? Would others see that as well?

“Good job girls, I mean really god job. You nailed it, but please make sure you save some of that energy for the show” she said beaming with a wide smile. Jade realised she was still on her knees on the kitchen floor, or the fake bathroom floor feeling horny and confused. What had actually happened? She looked across at Iris and didn’t see any doubt or confusion there. She was just acting. Jade told herself that it was just a great performance, so good that it had tricked her body into reacting sexually to the acting. Iris was just that good of an actress too to bring it out of her. Jade shook off the feeling.

“Thanks,” she said calmly stamping out the inner voices, and leaving the room, to read the other scenes.

The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 02-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #44
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter very erotic taboo and well written.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #45
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone,

Would really like to know what people thought of the last chapter as it will most likely be a recurring theme in the next few chapters as well so would love any advice.

Did you like the transition story state into the sister's characters or not?

Was the story inside a story good or too confusing?

Was the sexual tension built in the play believable or far-fetched?

Did you like the flashback to the earlier scene, or would you find a linear version easier to follow or more enjoyable?

Any other advice or feedback you want to give?

Please do reply or pm me any feedback, as this is a slightly new style for me and want to know how it's being received before continuing.

All my Love

Sarah X