Old 04-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #31
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I just wanted to know if people are actually interested in me finishing this story?

I've received little feedback from people on this piece of writing and despite it being only a few more chapters I'm not going to continue if nobody cares.

If people want me to finish it then let me know and I will motivate myself to do so in the next few weeks. If not I will put it on the back burners.

Let me know as I only write so others can enjoy it, and if people aren't, it makes my writing pointless. I only write to please the readers

With Love

Sarah
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 04-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #32
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Sarah

As I hardly ever log on to GD these days but occasionally lurk. Your stories are the reason I still come back. As I have told you before it was strap on contest with consequences that got me in to GD and your stories that keep me here.

Please continue

Mr Charcol
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 04-08-2016, 03:39 AM   #33
jessie_XXXJONES

Pls don't stop every story deserves an ending especially good ones like urs
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 04-14-2016, 06:12 PM   #34
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I've been waiting to see what happens next and am really looking forward to it. I hope you do continue!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
The following user says Thank You to spankme554 for this post:
Old 04-15-2016, 04:24 AM   #35
thewilds
Distinguished Member

You've got your hands full with two great unfinished stories. Take the time you need to finish them, but please keep this one going too!
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 04-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #36
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 20

“Are you sure you need to leave Alex?” Sophia asked her lover. The two girls were in the office sorting out the details for the upcoming meeting.
“I’m afraid so my dear, but I should be back later today so it won’t be too bad. I’m trusting you babe; I know you can do it,” Alex replied endearingly. Alex was about to leave on an important business trip, meeting with a client potentially worth millions for the company. She knew that she had to meet him in person and that meant leaving the organisation of the weekly task to Sophia.
“I don’t know Alex. I’m still kind of new to this. What if something happens? What will I even do?” Sophia nervously debated.
Alex rested her hand on Sophia’s chin and looked into her eyes. “I believe in you and this is your chance to prove yourself. What could happen really?”
“I don’t know. I want to do something exciting, something different.”
Alex smiled. “Do what you believe is best darling and I look forward to finding out later.” Sophia nodded and Alex left the room, ready for her meeting.
She walked out into the main floor where only three people were still working. She caught Tina’s eyes on the way out; the girl looked annoyed. Alex raised her eyebrows as she watched her expression and Tina begrudgingly moved back to her work. Alex left, hoping that everything would go smoothly.

Sophia finished off the filing in the office before taking hold of the PA system. “Tina, Sue, Ken, could you all make your way up to Alex’s office now,” she announced loudly before waiting. Alex trusted in her; she knew that more than anything and she knew that she didn’t want to let her down. She also wanted some excitement, wanted to do something different and at least for her, fun. She waited patiently for the knock on the door, considering her plan carefully. ‘It would work’ she told herself, trying to calm her nerves and build up her courage.
The knock came and Sophia quickly told them to enter. ‘Did that sound commanding’ she thought, considering her authoritative position. The three entered quickly and stood waiting. “You know the drill, strip,” Sophia ordered.

Tina, Sue and Ken all began to remove their clothes. It seemed so natural now to be naked in front of each other. Ken watched the other two girls and felt his cock stiffening against the spikes. “Attention on me Ken. Stop being a pervert,” Sophia commanded snapping her fingers. Ken quickly redirected his attention away from the two perfect naked specimens and onto the woman he still despised. He still partially blamed her for all this happening.
“Yes Miss Sophia, I’m sorry,” Ken said trying to sound sincere. Sophia took a step forward and landed a sharp slap to his face causing him to fall backwards. Ken tried to regain his balance. SLAP. Another blow, this time to the other cheek, knocked him back to the floor.
“You better be bitch. Don’t forget, I own you,” Sophia stated sharply.
“Well, actually Alex owns me,” Ken murmured under his breath but Sophia heard him. She took a step forward before swinger her leg in an arc, finishing with her boot finding the tender flesh of his testicles. Ken buckled and screamed. Tears formed in his eyed as he collapsed, gasping for breath on the floor.
“What the fuck did you just say to me?” Sophia asked.
“I’m sorry Miss Sophia, it just slipped out,” Ken pleaded.
Sophia smirked. “Remember your place bitch,” She said peering down at the helpless form before landing a second and then a third blow to Ken’s balls. He screamed each time in agony as Sophia laughed.

Tina and Sue watched on as Ken squirmed on the floor. Tina couldn’t help but think how over the top Sophia was being, how she seemed to be trying to assert her position with excessive violence. It wasn’t the nature of a true dominant. A true dominant had total control of a situation to begin with; Ken would never dream of speaking out against Alex now. “Miss Sophia,” Tina interjected hoping to spare Ken more punishment. She despised the man but this seemed ridiculous. “Why did you call us in here?”

Sophia turned her attention back to the girls and stepped away from Ken, grinning once more at the man writhing in agony on the floor. She certainly loved punishing him. “Thank you for reminding me Tina. We are about to complete this week’s challenge. The loser will be expected to complete all household chores for the next week and the winner will be rewarded. Now I want you to follow me. Leave your clothes.” Sue led the way out the door with Sue and Tina following. Ken scrambled to his feet and still aching left the room behind the other three.

Sophia led them down through the building and towards the parking lot, the place it all began. Waiting there was her new company car that Alex had treated her to after the incident. “Get in,” she ordered, unlocking the car. “Everybody in the back seat,” she pointed and opened the door to the driver’s side and got in. Tina and Sue climbed in with Ken last leaving Sue in the middle. The flowery perfume of ken smelt really strongly in the confined space. Sophia set off with the three naked people on the back seat.

The drive lasted twenty minutes. Tina, Sue and Ken were doing all they could to try and keep low. It wasn’t late and cars were still on the road. Sophia laughed to herself, seeing the fear in the people in the back. Everything seemed to be going to perfection. A few turns later and the car came to a stop down a side alley. Sophia turned to look at the slaves in the back. “Get out now. Your task is to make it back to the flat by midnight. It is about 3 miles north of here and you will be walking the whole way. The first one back wins and the last person back will lose so working together is not to your advantage. If you make it back together, you all lose and will be punished. It’s up to you how careful you want to be but you must make it back. Have fun.”

The slaves were shocked; looking to one another, wondering if this was serious. Ken thought back to his earlier punishment for disobeying and opened the door to the deserted street. He stepped out into the cool air, feeling nerves ring through his body. Tina and Sue slowly followed him from the car, closing the door behind them. As soon as it slammed close, the car set off leaving them abandoned, naked, in the alley with nothing they could do about it.

“Oh my god, what a bitch!” Tina stated, watching the car disappear around the corner. They were trapped and scared. Sue started to cry.
“What can we do,” she whimpered, “I can’t go that far, naked.”
“We do the only thing we can do; we split up and try to get back. However, I believe we should stay here for a couple of hours until nightfall, until it is a bit quieter. Then at least we might get back unseen. All I can say is that it is going to be a tough night,” Tina tried to reason. She hoped to try and will herself through this. Ken slumped down against the wall in silence. He was shaking; this was beyond anything they had done before. This wasn’t pain, it wasn’t humiliation, and it wasn’t degradation. It was public indecency and it was forbidden.
“OK” Sue cried, “I can do this.” She was mainly talking to herself, willing some courage into her body.

Three hours later and Tina was on her own. They had split up earlier. Ken had left first hoping to sneak through the back streets away from any attention. The two girls had split up half a mile from the starting point. Tina wanted to take the more direct route home and Sue wanted to stay away from the main roads. She was now closing in on the block of flats; it was only a mile away and she’d only seen two people so far. The first was an old woman who simply huffed in disapproval. The second had wolf whistled but ignored her as she ran off into the distance.

With each step, more confidence flowed into her body. She had renewed faith that she could actually do this. She hated what Sophia had made her do, this idea was insane. What if someone chose to attack her; she had no protection, no way to call for help. She just had to hope that maybe there was a way through this without getting too much attention.

Tina was desperately trying to stick to the back paths, hoping this way she might at least be able to avoid the majority of people. It was dark now and the flats were in a quiet area of town so there was at least a chance she might get through it safely. Butterflies were rising throughout every moment, every time she turned a corner, every time she saw a light flick on in a window, every time she heard a car passing by, every time she heard any noise, saw any movement or even just a breeze blowing past. She was scared but she tried to channel all her emotions towards anger towards Sophia; it was focusing her efforts.

She peered around a corner and saw nothing but a few parked cars. She took another deep breath and walked out; staying close to the wall hoping if anyone appeared she might be able to duck down and hide. The road was long but she knew that the flats weren’t far from here. Tina forced herself to keep moving, slowly but surely towards her goal. Each step brought her nearer and the tenseness decreased ever so slightly.

There was no sign of movement; the houses seemed silent and asleep. There was nothing left to worry about she thought. She had no idea what time it was but that was irrelevant; Tina couldn’t care less about the midnight deadline she had been set. She just wanted to be back in the building and away from public eyes. Then it happened. The noise echoed around the street and froze Tina completely in her tracks. The whole place was filled by light, illuminating the world to her current predicament. The car to her left had come to life in a way she should have expected. She hadn’t been paying attention and the sirens had started up.

Alex was walking from her car to the flats when her phone went off. She looked at the number and didn’t recognise the landline it was coming from but she answered anyway. It might be a client she told herself, despite how late at night it was. She couldn’t think who else might be calling her at this time of the day, especially not from the flats or office.
“Hello,” Alex answered, “Yes, it’s Alex……….. Tina is that you……….. You sound shaken………… Calm down and explain it to me………… What do you mean, you’ve been arrested. Why? ………… Sophia made you do what? ………… I understand, I’ll be there to pick you up soon………… No problem. I’ll talk to you shortly”
Alex hung up the phone in a fit of rage. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard, especially after putting her trust in Sophia. Tina had been arrested for public indecency; it could have ruined everything, all that she had worked so hard towards. She opened the car again and slammed her stuff in the passenger seat before making her way towards the local police station.

Sophia was waiting in the flat drinking a glass of wine and smiling. The task was going superbly in her opinion. Sue had made it back first, shaken but clearly relieved and Sophia had welcomed her in and congratulated her. The task seemed to have had the desired effect; Sue looked scared about what she had done but happy to have won and very pleased to be back with her mistresses. She wanted to be back here; at least that’s what Sophia took as the important message.
Ken had followed her only fifteen minutes later. He also looked intimidated, tired but relieved to see he wasn’t last. As far as he was aware, nobody had seen him and he had managed to navigate his way back completely safely. He kneeled in Sophia’s presence and now watched and waited alongside Sue. He was starting to worry about Tina; it was nearing midnight and there was still no sign of her. He was too scared to raise the issue with Sophia though, despite it being nearly an hour since he had made it back, as well as Tina being unlikely to get lost. He was scared she might have run into trouble. What if she got attacked? A young girl was naked, alone and seemingly helpless walking the streets in blind hope.

Sophia seemed relaxed though and Ken didn’t want to bring her rage down on him. If it was Alex he might ask her for reassurance but he knew now that Sophia could snap in a second. He knew that the girl despised him and would use any excuse to punish him painfully. As much as he was concerned for his colleague, he was far more terrified of Sophia. He thought Alex was professional, knew what she was doing and where to stop. He didn’t trust Sophia to do the same, didn’t dare question something that she had organised and thought was such a brilliant idea. Ken was relieved he had managed to make it back in one piece and now just prayed that the door would open soon and Tina would walk in out of harm's way.

“Sue, Ken, crawl over to me,” Sophia ordered. The two slaves approached Sophia cautiously, hoping not to bring anything down on them. “I just wanted to say congratulations again. The two of you followed orders and made it back. This task was a lesson to you; no matter how bad you think things are, I can just dump you on a corner and leave you. Do not give us a reason to make your lives a misery, because we can.”
‘That’s the lesson’ Ken thought. This woman was mad with power. She’d never had it before and wanted to abuse it as much as possible. He held his tongue though, knowing his place in the hierarchy. With Sophia in this mood, saying anything would most likely end up with him being kicked in the balls.

Sophia patted the two slaves on the head and went to the kitchen to fill her drink. Sue looked over to Ken, wondering if he was sharing the same worries as her. Sue had grown closer to Tina over the last few weeks, to the point where she almost thought she loved the young girl. She was now scared for her. Why hadn’t she made it back yet?

The door slammed open with a bang. Sophia, Sue and Ken all jumped in surprise. Sophia dropped the glass she was holding and it shattered on the kitchen floor. A naked Tina stormed into the room followed closely by a surprisingly calm looking Alex.
Tina saw Ken and Sue kneeling naked on the floor. “Where the fuck is she?” Tina demanded. She saw Ken glance reactively towards the kitchen and she was off. Tina was on a mission. Followed again by Alex she marched towards the kitchen and then saw Sophia walking out of it.
“What’s going on?” Sophia queried, shocked by the sight of the two girls.
Tina charged at Sophia. “You fucking bitch!” Tina screamed out before ramming into Sophia. The girl fell backwards landing in a heap on the floor.
“Jesus! What the fuck Tina!” Sophia shouted, “Alex, are you just going to let her do that?” Tina didn’t wait. She dived onto the girl on the floor, pinning her down before slapping her repeatedly in the face. Alex didn’t move.

“You are a stupid fucking woman. You left us out there, no clothes, no way of contacting someone, no protection. Because of your stupidity I got fucking arrested,” Tina continued to land sharp blows to Sophia.
“I am your mistress,” Sophia called out panicked. “Alex, help me.” Again Alex didn’t move but just stood motionless and watched.
“You are no mistress. A mistress has respect and values the safety of her slave, even when they are being used or humiliated. You have no idea what you are doing and risked us all out there!” Tina shouted in rage. Sue and Ken watched on shocked as Tina brought her hands to the throat of Sophia.
“Tina, No!” Alex shouted finally intervening, “Not like that.” She hastily pulled Tina from Sophia. “Sue, Ken, hold her back for a minute,” Alex ordered. The two slaves quickly obliged taking hold of the flailing, naked girl’s arms and pulling her towards a sofa. They pinned her on the sofa. Sophia got to her feet and charged at Tina in pure anger. In one fluid motion Alex intercepted her and sent her crashing into an arm chair.

“What the fuck Alex,” Sophia questioned looking annoyed that her lover had just stopped her. “Are you just going to let her get away with what she just did?”
“You deserved it Soph and you deserve a hell of a lot more, just not in the way that Tina was administrating it,” Alex explained. Tina had settled down causing Sue and Ken to release the grip of her arms.
“I apologise for my bluntness,” Tina stated before settling on the sofa.
“No problem,” Alex replied, “I understand your frustration. But we do not retaliate in that kind of way. Do you understand what you have done wrong Sophia?”
“What I did wrong?!” Sophia shouted, “That bitch just attacked me!”
Alex sighed but remained calm. “She had just reason to. Her comments about being a mistress were completely true. You clearly don’t understand what it takes. You risked all three of these people tonight and clearly you have no remorse. It doesn’t matter how much you don’t like them, we do things in a controlled manner. The challenge could have worked, but you needed to keep them together and keep an eye on them the whole way through it. You abandoned them; who knows what could have happened. Being arrested isn’t nearly the worst thing that could have been. Fortunately for Tina, we have got her out with just a warning and a fine.”

“We are still in charge though,” Sophia stated through gritted teeth.
“That may be so but there are restrictions on both sides. Your behaviour tonight was unacceptable and could have destroyed everything we have built towards. It was stupid and as so, if you want to remain involved in the slavery of these people, you will have to face a punishment.”
“A punishment! Are you fucking serious!” Sophia shouted.
“I’m deadly serious. For these slaves to have any respect for you going forward, you need to show them that you can accept that you have made mistakes and face the consequences. If not, you are not mature enough to be a mistress and I will stop any involvement that you have with these three.”

A wide grin spread across Tina’s face as she heard Alex’s decision. Ken and Sue still locked on with complete shock, unable to believe what they were hearing. “So what will it be?” Alex asked.
“Fine I’ll do it,” Sophia replied with a defeated but angry look. “What do I have to do?”
“The first thing you need to do is apologise to these three,” Alex said pointing at the sofa with Ken, Sue and Tina on, “especially Tina. Explain why you are sorry as well.”
Sophia nodded and then with acid forming in her turned her attention to Ken, Sue and Tina. “I’m very sorry for what I put you all through, especially you Tina. I should have had more respect for you and ensured that you were all safe during what was happening. I put you all at risk and that was not right of me.”
Sue and Ken nodded in appreciation but Tina remained stern faced and angry. “Good,” said Alex, “Now for the punishment.” Alex led Sophia towards the table to the side of the lounge and bent her over it.

“Please Alex, don’t make me do this,” Sophia pleaded, “I’ve learnt my lesson.”
“You’ve learnt nothing yet Sophia,” Alex responded before pulling out two cuffs and cuffing Sophia’s arms to the legs on the far side of the table. Sophia was now bent at the waist, her skirt hiked up, exposing her ass to the room. “But you will.”
“Do the others have to watch?” Sophia asked.
“Of course, Sue and Ken must bear witness to how fair I am as a mistress and that we acknowledge our errors. Tina will be administering the punishment,” Alex said before pulling Sophia’s skirt up higher so her full ass was on display except for the small covering of her panties. Alex swiftly pulled these down exposing her completely to the slaves.

“Tina, please come forward,” Alex ordered. Tina stepped up behind Sophia before Alex brought out a long PVC cane. It was coated in plastic with a leather wrist strap to provide a good grip. It was tough and slightly weighty to give a good swing. She passed it across to Tina. “Build up, and let loose as you feel free. I will tell you when she has had enough.”
“Thank you mistress,” Tina said before in one quick swing she brought it forward before stopping inches from Sophia. The girl jumped madly despite no impact.
“Look forward,” Tina stated and Sophia did as instructed, resting her body on the table.
“Please Alex, please no,” Sophia begged. Alex nodded to Tina.

SMACK! The first blow came as a massive surprise to Sophia. She jumped and screamed out in pain. “Aahhhh!” SMACK. The second blow landed almost immediately after the first and Sophia jumped again. As Tina withdrew the cane, she caressed Sophia’s ass. Two thin red stripes appeared.
“I am going to make your ass so red,” Tina taunted.
“I will get you back for this. Mark my word.”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The flurry of blows caused Tina to scream to the heavens in pain as Tina laughed lightly. Alex watched on in Silence.
Tina brought her arm back far and in a swift motion brought the cane cracking down hard again on Sophia’s ass. “AAAAAHHHHHH! Please, stop, no more, I beg” Sophia pleaded.

Tina looked to Alex for a reaction. Alex stood motionless before muttering two words, “keep going.”
Sophia whimpered with tears forming as she looked forward ready to face the next assault.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blows landed continuously with no pause for rest. Sophia cried out as each one connected the pain just as fierce with each hit. “Pleeeeeeaasssseeee,” she begged, “please stop.” Her head went low as tears streamed down her face. Again Tina looked to Alex for indication.
“Keep going,” she stated sternly. Sophia sobbed and braced herself. Tina brought the cane back again.

Thank you to those who got in touch regarding this story. Many probably don't realise how much a small comment or feedback is such a lift and motivator for writing. Just knowing someone is enjoying it is great encouragement so thank you for those replies over the last week or two.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:08 PM   #37
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 21

Sophia woke up alone. She had cried herself to sleep the previous night; her ass still felt sore. However, that wasn’t the source of her tears. She couldn’t believe Alex, her lover and best friend, had done that to her. Then, even when it was all said and done, when Tina had brought the cane down for the last time, when Sophia had needed someone to cradle her, when she needed someone to care for her, to sooth her pain, Alex had abandoned her. She had untied her, sent her into their bed and then disappeared not to return.

Sophia looked at the clock; it was nine in the morning and Alex was yet to return and get ready. Sophia wondered what she’d be up to now, whether Alex was missing her as well, or whether the two of them were finished for good. ‘That fucking bitch’ she thought but not about Alex. It was a rage for Tina, the one who had beaten her, turned Alex against her and maybe ruined their relationship.

Thinking back though, the anger went towards Ken. If it wasn’t for him and his stupid attack, none of this mess would even have started. Alex had convinced her on the slavery but now she only wished to return to how they were before any of this had begun. A stray tear ran down her face; what had happened to her? Where was Alex? All Sophia knew is that she missed her lover and wanted nothing more than to find her in her arms once more.

Meanwhile only a few floors downstairs Alex did not wake up alone. She woke up next to the sleeping, naked form of Tina. They had spent the night sleeping in the master bedroom of the slaves flat. Alex smiled as she looked over the young girl’s naked form. Her eyes shifted to the end of the bed where all the technical equipment was still located. Tina thought it would be fun to record the first scene and watch it back together and Alex had to admit that she was right. It was even more arousing to then make love while the TV played the previous scene.

As her thoughts moved forwards, Alex let out a long, low sigh. She knew that she would have to make her way upstairs and talk to Sophia eventually; she was only delaying the inevitable fight. She knew there was still a love that she felt for her assistant, but it was now hiding behind a veil of disappointment, blurring it from vision. Sophia hadn’t been ready; she had pushed the girl too far and too early into this world. They had flown too close to the sun and got burnt as a result.

“What’s up?” Tina asked, sitting up in the bed and looking over the glum face. “Was there a problem last night?” Alex thought about what had happened when they had entered the room. There weren’t any problems with it. In fact, it was one of the best sessions of sex she’d ever been a part of.
“No problems. It’s Sophia,” Alex replied, “I just don’t know what to do about it. I feel this world isn’t for everybody, and maybe she isn’t ready to be part of it.” Tina nodded
“Look Alex. I may be new to this, but for the first time in my life I feel like I’m in the right place. Looking at you, I think you feel the same way. You need to talk to her and sort it for good, one way or another.” Tina stroked her hand over Alex’s thigh and smiled at her.
“You’re right. I need to make sure this doesn’t get out of hand. Thanks,” Alex said.
“No problem. Go and find her. You can fill me in on the details later… Mistress,” Tina stated. Alex laughed as Tina resumed her role as slave.
“You should be at work, it’s after nine. I’ll see you in the office soon. Oh, and tell Ken that I want him to take the day off to clean the two flats,” Alex ordered. She quickly got dressed and left the room.

Sophia had just finished her shower when the flat door opened. A stream of tears reformed down her face; she wasn’t ready to face Alex yet and certainly wasn’t ready to face whatever consequences it might bring. She quickly tried to brush away the drops from her face. She needed to look strong, appear as if she understood the previous night, and not show all her anger. However, the moment that Alex opened the bedroom door, Sophia broke down.

“Are you still crying? What do you want me to do? Cradle you and apologise. You know that you deserved what happened right,” Alex started upon seeing the upset Sophia. She hated seeing the girl so sad, but also felt that it was a massive overreaction.
“Damn it Alex, do you not realise what you’ve done? You made me feel worthless, like a piece of meat. Then when I needed you most, you disappeared to god knows where,” Sophia responded, her voice shaken and growing louder.

“I did what was necessary and you know it. You need to accept what happened and move on now, or you will never be ready to command a slave.” Tears streamed freely from Sophia now with Alex’s stern words.

“You don’t understand. I don’t want to have a slave; I don’t care about Ken, Tina or Sue. I just want to have you back in my life properly. I want us to be happy again and go back to how we were before this whole thing started, before Ken stupidly assaulted me. I thought I would enjoy having the three to boss around, and you persuaded me towards it. I wanted revenge on Ken and wanted to feel strong again and you gave me that.

“But now what are we doing it for. I’ve had sufficient revenge and I feel strong when it comes to that. I don’t need a slave anymore and I don’t need someone to boss around. What I need is my partner by my side, to hold me when I’m sad, to live our lives together and to love one another. All of this is too much for me I think and I want it to end. Do you honestly care more about them than you do about me?”

Alex stared at the emotional girl for a while in silence. What she said made sense and rang true, but it also wasn’t what was going to happen. “Sophia, you’re right. You aren’t quite ready for this world yet, but this is the world that I live in. I’ve always lived in this world and almost certainly always will. I care about you more than anything, but this isn’t going to end now,” Alex stated.
“But why can’t it?” Sophia asked pleadingly
Alex sighed. “Maybe one day you will understand and maybe one day you will be ready to embrace who I am entirely. Perhaps this life will grow on you, but until that moment I believe you should avoid it. For your own good.”

“What do you mean? All I want is to love you. All I want is for you to love me. Can’t this relationship be for two people and not five? We can leave it behind and be happy,” Sophia shakily said.
“I can’t leave it behind Soph, it’s who I am. However, it isn’t who you are. At least it’s not yet. I brought you into this too quickly and too steeply. For now, I think you need to take a break from this life. I think we need to take a break from us,” Alex stated, looking down at her feet.
“NO!” Sophia screamed, “Look at me!” Alex raised her eyes to meet Sophia’s and saw the swollen eyes and botched face. “We don’t need to, we can work it out. I can accept you and I’ll take a back seat in this stuff.”
“It isn’t that simple. I don’t want you around the slavery right now. I’m worried it will end up in more hurt and pain, and I really don’t want that to happen. I’m not saying that we’re finished and you know that I care for you. I’m saying that you need time away from this side of my life, and I need you away from it,” Alex explained.

“What if I don’t want to be away from it?” Sophia asked.
“That isn’t a choice I’m leaving in your hands, and I know what is best now,” Alex stated. “There are things you don’t understand. It’s not you it’s me.” Sophia stood up from the bed and with a crack she slapped Alex across the face.
“Everything you fucking put me through last night. Every fucking thing I thought about when I slept. I went through all of it for you, and you dare to throw lines like that at me. You fucking bitch Alex Friend,” Sophia shouted, spitting acid, her sadness turning to anger. Alex brought her hand up to feel the warmth of where the slap had stung. She knew better than to retaliate and watched as Sophia turned in anger from her.
“I’m going to the office. You can speak to me when you’ve calmed down. Stay here as long as you need for now,” Alex told her assistant before spinning around and storming from the room.

The minute that Alex had disappeared from the room Sophia screamed. She flung herself back down on the bed and pounded her fists into the covers. All she could think was how avoidable all of this was, how those three cunts of employees had just ruined her life. Sophia grabbed the pillows off the bed and launched them around the room. One collided with the dresser and sent the products everywhere. A mirror fell off the side table and cracked on the floor. In the chaos, she eventually collapsed on the bed, letting her tears run freely and falling into an intermittent sleep.

The door to the flat opened and Sophia sat up with a flash. “Alex?” She questioned quietly, praying that she might have had a change of heart and returned to her. When the bedroom door didn’t open Sophia became curious. She cautiously rose from the bed and made her way towards the living room. After opening the door quietly, she became surprised by what she saw. Ken was wandering around the room with his back to her, picking up rubbish and placing it into a bin bag he was carrying.

‘What the fuck is he doing here?’ Sophia thought to herself. She quietly approached him from behind, careful not to make a sound, and when she was within touching distance she grabbed him by the throat. Ken jumped and almost instinctively swung his fist in surprise. He sharply turned his head to see a distraught looking Sophia stood behind him. Her grip was tight but not strangling so he breathed and tried to calm himself.

“Why are you in the fucking flat bitch?” Sophia shouted at him.
“I’m sorry Miss Sophia, I didn’t realise you were still here. Miss Friend left me instructions to clean the two flats today and I was only obeying,” Ken replied, stammering and hoping to not upset this girl.
“Is that so? And did Miss Friend say anything about me?” Sophia sniped. Ken was scared. Sophia looked on the brink and something had clearly upset her. He didn’t want to say anything that might push her further.
“No Miss Sophia, I was just told the instructions by Tina,” Ken stammered.

At just the mention of Tina’s name, Sophia’s scowl grew further. So Alex hadn’t told Ken about their fight, hadn’t told him about Alex’s feelings towards her and her treatment of the slaves. Now this bitch that had ruined her relationship, that had tormented her and the disgusting prick that had been a pain at work for so long was stood before her. “Well, Kenny boy, it looks like you’ve got some new fucking orders now. Get your clothes off and get down on your hands and fucking knees.”

Ken glared into the dark eyes of Sophia. “But Miss Sophia, I’ve been given orders for the flat to be clean by the time Miss Friend returns,” Ken stated.
“Are you fucking questioning me bitch? Alex isn’t here and I am. Remember your role,” Sophia shouted. The aggression in Sophia’s voice scared Ken. She seemed out of control and the last thing he wanted was to face her wrath now.
“No Miss Sophia, but…” Ken started before being hit with a sharp slap to the face. He stumbled back in shock at being cut off so abruptly.
“No fucking buts, Kenny boy. Strip and hand and knees now or I’ll destroy you,” Sophia sternly ordered.

Ken didn’t want to risk pushing this girl any further. He thought it would be best to face whatever she wanted now and worry about it later. Right now though, he didn’t dare to disobey the fragile figure in front of him. He quickly discarded his clothes and dropped to the floor. Meanwhile Sophia turned to a table at the side of the room and took hold of a long PVC cane. She turned and held it in front of Ken’s face. “Recognise this?”
Ken nodded. “Yes Miss Sophia,” he replied.
“Where do you recognise it from Ken?” Sophia questioned.
“Tina used it to spank you last night Miss Sophia,” Ken answered.

“That’s right bitch, and now I’m going to show you how it felt,” Sophia stated. She made her way behind Ken and set herself. Ken was visibly shaking in fear as Sophia lined up her swing and pulled back hard.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blows rained down upon Ken sharply and hard with no mercy. The strikes connected randomly to his ass with no pattern. Sophia was swinging without thought and just trying to inflict pain to the man in front of her. “AAAAHHHHHH” Ken screamed as the cane repeatedly came down on his flesh. The blows stung hard and the impacts nearly knocked him to the floor. It took all his strength to remain in position as Sophia continued her assault.
“That’s what I want Kenny. Scream for me bitch!” Sophia shouted. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blows seemed endless and Ken started to realise that Sophia was starting to try and center her swings, attempting to target his balls swinging between his legs. The misses seemed to be frustrating her further and Ken knew it was only a matter of time before one of the blows firmly struck his hanging basket.

“Please Miss Sophia, please don’t hit my balls. It’ll hurt so much with that thing,” Ken begged hoping his pleading might make her a bit happier. Sophia stared at his shaking body but only anger made its way through.
“Don’t you fucking dare tell me what to do,” Sophia shouted at him, “In fact, I want you to take hold of your ballsack and hold your nuts out behind your ass. Make them an easy target for me bitch.”
Ken sent a pleading look back at Sophia but saw no hint of remorse. He dropped his head low to hide the fear and the water in his eyes, before reaching back, taking hold of his delicate testicles and holding them tentatively behind his body.

Sophia laughed at the predicament and seeing Ken forming his own fate. She brought back the cane again and swung low. CRACK! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” Ken shrieked and crumbled to the floor. The cane had landed square on his two balls and stung beyond anything he could imagine. Sophia laughed again.
“You have 5 seconds to get back in position Kenny boy,” Sophia taunted. “5…” Ken shook himself to life, “…4…” Ken brought himself forcefully back to his knees. “…3…” He brought himself to all fours. “…2…” Ken gripped his aching sack and pulled it back behind him. CRACK! The second blow sent him screaming back to the floor. “AAAHHHH, FUCK!” Ken shouted out unable to hold it in. He felt as if Sophia had just ripped open his testicle.
Sophia giggled mercilessly at the flailing body. She brought the cane sharply down over the squirming man, beating his ass, back and thighs. Ken screams and shouts trying to squirm away as Sophia repeatedly brought the long cane down. She laughed with anger as each blow left a deep red line. Welts were forming across his ass where multiple blows had struck firmly.
“Pleasssseeeee Miss Sophia, I beg, I beg” Ken stammered as the assault continued. Sophia didn’t reply but only laughed. She paused leaving the teary Ken lying on the floor. She left to the kitchen to find what she needed.

When Sophia returned with a long piece of string Ken was still lying in the same crying state. She glared at his worthless body and felt no remorse, only more anger. He had caused this and brought this on himself. “Get back on your hands and knees bitch!” she ordered and Ken, scared about bringing more misery by disobeying, instantly responded by following her command.
Sophia reached forward, gripping his balls in her hand and pulling them back between his legs. She squeezed tightly causing Ken to groan in pain and discomfort. This only caused Sophia to giggle at the ease she could inflict misery on this pathetic excuse of a man. She took one end of the string and quickly proceeded to tie it tightly around the hanging testicles. She pulled the end of it back to her to where the office chair was located by the desk.

Sophia sat down in the chair and tied the other end of the string to the wheeled chair linking Ken’s testicles and her seat. “Now, my little bitch, I want you to pull me to the bedroom, chop chop,” Sophia commanded. Ken started to crawl towards the bedroom on the other side of the room and felt his balls tighten as they were pulled back by the string. He paused as the pain became intense, pulling his testicles hard back behind him. SMACK! Sophia brought the cane back down on his ass.
“Aahhhh!” Ken squealed as the sharp sting returned to his swollen ass. This bitch was mental; he couldn’t drag her all that way by his testicles. They’d rip off in the process, she was nuts. SMACK! SMACK!
“Come on bitch, we don’t have all day. Well we do, but I’d rather not take that long.”

The repeated blows of the cane made Ken try again. He pulled forward bringing agony to his sensitive items and eventually felt the chair begin to move slightly forward with the tight string. Ken knew he had to keep the chair’s momentum going to ease the pressure but on the carpet floor it was incredibly difficult. Sophia now had her full weight on the chair making it all the more troubling for the slave to do what was expected. As she felt the chair start to move it made her smile, seeing Ken put himself through that pain for something so pointless. “Faster bitch!” Sophia commanded, bringing the cane down again on his tender ass.

“Aahhhh,” Ken squealed again and pulled harder on the chair causing it to move more freely. In the process it pulled his balls back further and harder and he couldn’t help but cry in pain. The journey was only 15 feet but it felt like a marathon. His balls were going slightly purple as he pulled with all his effort to get this devil into the bedroom. He glanced back over his shoulder and saw Sophia revelling in his pain, laughing at every movement. Finally with one huge gasp and cry, with tears flowing down his cheek and putting all his effort into not screaming aloud, Ken pulled the bitch into the bedroom.

Once inside Sophia halted him, looking on with delight at the effect it had created on the man’s testicles. They had gone a deep purple with the restrictions on them and Ken had inflicted the majority of it on himself. “Well, that was fun, but maybe not the quickest travel method. I certainly feel that the driver should be punished as a result,” Sophia stated as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Ken’s eyes turned to instant fear. She’d just said punished; hadn’t he been punished enough now, wouldn’t he be allowed some rest, or at least to go back to his chores. He watched on as Sophia placed a small table by the edge of the bed before reaching into the bedside cabinet. Ken groaned as he saw what was in her hands, a pair of handcuffs. He knew he wasn’t out of the woods quite yet.

“P1 bitch,” Sophia ordered. Ken forced himself up onto his knees and placed his hands on top of his head. Sophia approached him and pulled his arms down behind his back. She quickly cuffed them in place before returning to face him. In her eyes was a mixture of excitement, anger and malice; she was completely ready to destroy the man in front of her.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:18 AM   #38
jessie_XXXJONES

Damn kind of feel sorry for Sophia even though she did that to them but oh well love the story pls continue
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 02-01-2018, 02:41 PM   #39
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Continue?

Hello all

I've been very busy for the last 6 months and as such have done little to nothing in terms of writing. I am considering a return to it however if I get some spare time in the coming months.

I wanted to know if there is any interest in me finishing this story or whether people would prefer for me to focus on one of my other stories or even to start a new story.

All the best

Sarah x

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Old 02-02-2018, 06:48 AM   #40
LilMonki

I'd love it if you continued this! I cant wait to see Alex's reaction to the last chapter.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
The following user says Thank You to LilMonki for this post:
Old 02-04-2018, 02:17 PM   #41
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default New Chapter

Hello All. I'm back with my first updated chapter for a long time. I don't know if and when I'll be able to update each story but I will try.

I will add a warning that this chapter contains some very extreme domination scenes that may not be to everyone's taste but I felt were necessary for the story and character development.

Chapter 22

Ken felt the cold steel on his wrists trapping him in place in the bedroom at the mercy of Sophia. He couldn’t help but feel that this bitch had gone absolutely insane. Was this all because of the spanking she had to endure at the hands of Tina last night? If that was the case she had already dished out far more on him today, was she really that humiliated. All Ken could really hope now was that he could at least stop her from getting any angrier and doing something e couldn’t bear. He couldn’t believe it, but he was praying that Alex might walk through the door, in the hope that at least she might stop this getting out of hand.

Sophia looked down at the man in front of her with nothing but despise. He had ruined her life; it was his entire fault that Alex was abandoning her. His face brought her nothing but hatred; if it wasn’t for him, her life would be perfect right now. She would still have Alex by her side, have her in her bed, smile and laugh together. However, her lover had become obsessed over the fantasy and their relationship had become one of five people. Sophia felt a single tear roll down her cheek and it only fuelled the fire brimming inside of her.

Slowly she walked across the room and picked up the small wooden bedside table. Casually she brought it back towards Ken and sat the table in front of him at waist height. She picked up the man’s balls and cock, making sure to squeeze them slightly and dig in a nail as she did so. She smiled as she saw the grimace on his face, even as he tried to remain quiet. She sat down on the chair in front of him and looked over the pathetic soul. “I despise you Kenny boy!” she blurted out directly into his face causing him to try and turn away.

SLAP! Sophia’s hand flashed in the air connecting hard with Ken’s cheek. “Don’t you dare fucking turn away while I’m talking.”
“Sorry Miss Sophia, pl...pl...please d...d...don’t...” Ken stammered.
“Don’t what bitch?” Sophia taunted, “Don’t what? Don’t fucking give you exactly what you deserve?” Sophia was now face to face with Ken to the point where she could feel his panicked breaths on her face. She would love right now to just pummel him within an inch of his life and at the moment she considered it.... but she couldn’t do that, it simply wasn’t enough. She had to truly punish this cowardly slug of a man.

The change in expression in Sophia’s face brought nothing but an increased panic to Ken. She had changed from just pure anger to that of malice, cunning intent. “I beg, I beg, please j...just let me do what Miss Friend re...requested. I’m s...sorry for any...anything I’ve done wrong... b...but I can’t take more.”

Sophia looked down slowly and her rage rose even further. The bitch was actually hard right now. “I’m fed up with your fucking pleading bitch and we are nowhere fucking near done right now. You need to be punished for what you’ve done.” Sophia moved to the bedside cabinet where many of the toys remained and found the one she was looking for.
When Ken saw what was in her hand he panicked similarly to when he last saw it but knew better than to speak out as Sophia walked back towards him holding the large inflatable black plug. ‘Please don’t put that in my arse’ he thought as she smiled wickedly.

“You remember this bad boy don’t you Kenny boy. What do you want me to do with it?” She questioned menacingly, stroking it lightly in her hands as she locked Ken’s gaze onto it.
“Please Miss; I don’t want you to do anything with that plug...” Ken began before being cut off by Sophia.
“Now now Kenny boy, we gave this a proper name, now refer to it by the title I gave it last time.” Sophia ordered Ken.
Ken thought back to his last experience of that toy where his Jaw still ached. “Please Miss Sophia. Pl... Please. I don’t want you to do anything with that li...little beauty” Ken replied almost pleadingly with Sophia for her to put that away. He knew his arse would be destroyed if she went too far with that thing.
“Better Kenny boy, but I asked you what you want me to do with this little beauty; I did not ask what you don’t want me to do. Now answer properly before I break your fucking nose.” Sophia spoke softly. Ken was even more scared of how calm Sophia had said those words and knew it wasn’t an empty threat.
“Miss Sophia, pl...Please put that little beauty back where it came from,” Ken begged with tears in his eyes. Sophia smiled wickedly.

“You know what Kenny boy, I think that is probably a good idea,” Sophia stated and turned away from Ken who sighed in relief. “And the last place that this occupied was your fucking throat,” Sophia continued, turning and pushing Ken back against the wall. Ken grunted in pain as his arms collided with the wall, still trapped behind his back. As he grunted his mouth opened and Sophia took that opportunity to shove the plug as far down his throat as she could.

Ken immediately gagged as tears formed in his eyes, doing his best to just not throw up. He tried to plead with Sophia but she was already in motion, she was pulling the plug out so that just the tip was in his mouth and then forcing it back in roughly. She pinned him against the wall as she brutally fucked his throat with the makeshift cock. She continued for nearly a minute to abuse his mouth until she finally withdrew it. Ken fell forward, leaning his stomach on the small table Sophia had placed earlier, coughing and spluttering.

Sophia looked down at the pathetic man, having done nothing to quell her rage. “Get your fucking back straight now!” she ordered. Ken forced himself upwards, tears on his face from the gagging and looked pleadingly at Sophia to stop. She approached him again, “We’re not done, open your mouth again,” she ordered. Ken whimpered slightly as he opened his mouth slowly. Sophia forced the plug back into his mouth, but instead of fucking it, she grabbed the pump and began to quickly squeeze it. Ken looked into her eyes, trying to get her to stop but it did nothing but to push her on more.

“Please...” he began, “Pwease... stop...pwee...sttr......eease” Ken tried to get out until his words became nothing more than garbled nonsense over the plug. Sophia didn’t stop, she continue to squeeze. Ken was now entirely silent other than the faintest grunts and exhaling from his nose. She had somehow managed to make it even larger than last time and she could see the strain on Ken’s jaw. He pretty much now hand a fist sealing off his mouth. She eventually let go of the pump letting it drop and hang in front of him. Ken looked at her with a mixture of pain but relief at it stopping. If she’d gone any further, she might have broken his jaw. ‘Maybe that’s actually a good idea’ she thought, before thinking it was actually time to move on to her next idea.

Sophia moved back to the cabinets, pulling a few more items and checking the supplies. “So Kenny boy, I actually wanted to shove that now big beauty up your ass. Unfortunately it’s now in your mouth and I quite like the silence it brings, so I think I’m going to have to leave it there. Sophia looked to Ken and saw almost a thankful face that simply wouldn’t do. She slapped his face quickly causing Ken’s Jaw to ache even further as it connected with the plug filling it. “Luckily for me bitch, I have two of them,” Sophia laughed maliciously as Ken’s face visibly dropped in despair.

Sophia pulled out the second plug from the cabinet and approached Ken. She saw him try to squirm away as he only managed to shuffle into the table. She laughed again as she bent him forward over the table and sat on his back and arms, facing the wall behind him. She slowly rubbed the end of the plug in its deflated state against Ken’s ass and felt him jump beneath him slightly. She was going to enjoy every minute of this; it was the least that he deserved. “You see Kenny boy. The only lube I allow is spit. Mine is obviously too valuable and I unfortunately don’t have access to your mouth, so I guess we’re going to have to do this dry. What’s the largest thing you’ve had up here? A stiletto, some fingers,” Sophia taunted and she heard the faintest noise from Ken, likely an attempted whimpering into the gag.

Slowly Sophia pressed the tip of the plug against Ken’s hole and started to push. She felt it give way and as soon as the tip was in, she forced it in to the base. She felt Ken jump; nearly being thrown off to the floor but she kept her balance. The sound, although muted, Sophia knew was Ken’s scream of pain into the gag and it made her smile. She got off him and walked to the front of him. “Sit up straight bitch and look at me. Don’t close your eyes.” Ken slowly rose up and stared at Sophia. She saw fear, she saw pain, she saw anger and she saw a near broken man. Unfortunately, near wasn’t enough for her. Looking straight into his eyes she took hold of the pump in her hand and watched as Ken’s fear grew as she squeezed the first pump.

His eyes were begging her to stop as the exhaling from his nose became heavier and panicked. She pressed the plug regularly, at every 5 seconds. Seeing the pain rise in Ken every time she squeezed was one of the first feelings of happiness she had experienced for a while. She continued to press it as she imagined Ken’s hole stretching unnaturally to accommodate the beast this was going to become. If Ken thought the pain in his Jaw or the size in his jaw was bad, he was in for an awakening. She had no intentions to stop this until the plug would refuse to get bigger. She squeezed again and again.

Ken now crumpled in pain. She watched as his cuffed hands clawed desperately for the plug in an attempt for it to stop and she saw the first trickle of blood from the slightly torn ass. She laughed. It was amazing. This control she had; the ability to ruin this bitch forever. She squeezed twice more and then let go. She straightened him up again and saw the pain that was in his eyes, perfect. The exhaling now seemed to be almost snorts in pain. Both holes had been stretched to the absolute limit. Sophia glanced down and her anger once more became unchecked. The bitch was actually hard from this.

Sophia placed the balls and Cock back at the table and raised one leg into the air. She pressed the tip of the stiletto to the tip of Ken’s cock. She looked him in the eye again to see the fear reach new levels. “Don’t you dare fucking move!” Ken went completely motionless in horror. Sophia traced the outline of his cock with her heel watching the terror in Ken as she did so. ‘Just one forceful press to crush his little piece of meat, watch it go pop, I want to do it so much’, she thought, ‘what was stopping her. She knew Ken would go nuts, but she also knew it would mean any attempt of getting Alex back would be gone. Then again, maybe that chance had already passed anyway.’

Sophia traced her heel back until it was hovering menacingly over one of Ken’s testicles. She put light pressure down onto it. ‘Strange’, she considered, ‘something so valuable to a man, and she could simply crush it with one slight push downwards; a simple pop and Ken would be on the floor in the most pain he’d ever been in. She reached down and deflated the plug that was in Ken’s mouth all the time leaving her foot hovering dangerously. She removed the plug and tossed it to the floor.

“Now Kenny boy, I want you to beg me. I want you to beg me not to squish your pathetic ball underneath my foot. I want you to tell me what you will do for me; tell me how much this means to you. If I don’t like your answer then I’m going to stamp,” Sophia cruelly taunted.

Ken was in full panic mode. He hadn’t even regained his breath from having to breathe past the gag. His jaw ached horrendously, his ass even worse, his body bruised from the cane and his ass stretched beyond belief. He was battered, bloodied and now had to beg to save his manhood. “Please Miss Sophia, Please, I b...beg, I will do anything, just pl...please don’t do this to me. It means everything, I won’t tell Mistress Friend anything, I’ll let you d...do anything you want. Just please don’t.” Ken had tears streaming freely down his face now.

Sophia had abused him, she had destroyed him, and she had hurt him, physically and mentally. She had been the reason this all began, and it was only fitting that it was her standing above him right now. She had finally been the one to break him completely. Slowly she raised her foot into the air, preparing to inflict her sentence.

Sophia looked at the bowed head, shaking wreck in tears before her. ‘I want to do it,’ she thought. She considered the first moments of this, the moment that Ken had wrapped his hands around her throat, the moment where she feared him immensely. Then the moment where she had first inflicted her dominance on Alex’s request. They had been so happy before him; everything was perfect, and now what. A tear rolled slowly down Sophia’s face. She saw Ken look up at her and she saw him for what she thought he was: Pathetic, worthless, weak.

In that moment time seemed to slow down for Ken as he looked up into the eyes of Sophia he saw a young girl; a young girl who seemed to be lost in the world. A young girl who was looking for answers and who had none, thrown into this almost as much as he had been. She was scared of what was happening in her life and at that point he realised that Alex had deserted her. He wasn’t sure how he knew it but he knew it. She had lost her one and only pillar of support that she had relied on so heavily the past year, the person who had brought her through the dark times. Now she was in the darkest time of her life and had nobody. Somehow, in that briefest of moments, Ken felt sorry for Sophia. “I’m sorry” he whispered lightly before bowing his head back down in acceptance of whatever his fate now was.

The heel flew down with immense velocity. The sound of it slamming into the table was unmistakable and it cracked on impact breaking off. Ken opened his eyes to see that the heel’s impact had missed by a matter of inches. Sophia started to openly cry. She collapsed back onto the bed and sobbed as Ken did nothing but wait. He stared at the heel, now lying on the floor next to him, the same one that could easily have just destroyed his testicle. He didn’t feel relieved, he didn’t feel anything as he watched the girl he had despised for so long, who had just tortured him; break down in front of him. For nearly 10 minutes the only noise that broke the air were those of whimpers from Ken and sobs from Sophia.

Slowly she rose to her feet. She approached Ken and deflated the plug before withdrawing it, leaving a gaping wreck in its place. She looked at him; the hatred that had absorbed her was replaced with a feeling of indifference. Sophia removed what remained of her heels and placed them on the now dented table. She took the key to the handcuffs and left it next to them. Without muttering a single word she turned and left the room.

Sophia walked into the living area and was about to leave the flat when something caught her eyes. It was Alex’s laptop sat open and unlocked; she had been looking over some past events from the cameras in the flat downstairs. The live cameras showed nothing; they were all at work. However in the bottom screen she saw the roll of each hour in the last day. She clicked on the one from 12 hours ago for the master bedroom. There was no doubting what she was watching but she didn’t want to believe it. ‘How could she?’ Sophia picked up the laptop and threw it with force against the wall. As she stormed from the room, the cracked screen showed the image of Tina fucking Alex.

The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 10-28-2018, 11:15 AM   #42
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hello all. I'm back with the final chapter of this story. I have broken it into two parts as it was a bit too long to allow me to post as one chapter. I hope you enjoy

Chapter 23 - Part 1

Alex had finally finished work. The day had been long and enduring and all she wanted to do was relax. It was already 6pm and another client had been giving her shit all day, wanting more discounts that would almost entirely extinguish the profit margins. Not only that but the board of directors doubted her capabilities; profits were dropping slightly this quarter, orders had gone wrong, stock went missing and she nearly lost one of the main clients. It was only her initiative which had kept him, and she couldn’t make them aware that he’d stayed because of a slave performance in his honour.

Lastly, she probably needed to recruit a new assistant. With everything that had gone down with Sophia, it was hardly like she would want to continue working with her, especially as an assistant. She would try and relocate her in the company and if Sophia wasn’t happy with that then she’d have to just give her a recommendation. This is what happens when you mix work and pleasure.

Alex opened the door to her flat and her anger only accentuated. The first thing she saw was the rubbish still lying on the table and the clear dust and mess on the carpet. ‘For fuck sake Ken’, she thought. ‘I gave you one instruction and you couldn’t even manage that.’ She glanced around and saw the smashed computer and her anger at Ken suddenly turned to worry. At first she thought someone might have broken in but that didn’t make sense.

Then she remembered telling Sophia she could stay here as long as she wanted. ‘Shit!’ Had something happened after she left? Why would Sophia smash the laptop?
“Is that you Mistress?” a whimpering voice echoed out from the distance.

Ken was terrified. He had heard the door open and that could only mean one of two things. Either Alex Friend had finally returned, or Sophia had come back again. Ken couldn’t believe that he was praying to see Alex or hear her voice, but everything she had done to him paled in comparison to what Sophia had inflicted earlier in the day. He didn’t even care if Alex decided to punish him for not doing the tasks or if she was upset with him. If it was Sophia, she may have changed her mind and decided to crush his testicles once and for all.

“Ken?” Alex replied, making her way towards the bedroom. She slowly opened the door and gasped at the sight in front of her. It certainly wasn’t pleasant. The man in front of her was an absolute mess. He was lying on the floor, hair matted in sweat, hands cuffed behind his back. As she got closer she could see the damage. His back was covered in bruises and welts and his ass was even worse. It was blistered and remnants of dried blood remained. In the centre was still a semi gaped hole with a trickle of dried blood painting a path from it. She could see the plugs which must have caused the damage resting on the bed. His balls were purple and swollen but seemed to be recovering slowly. Wither way though, she knew things had gotten out of hand

“What in the hell happened here Ken?” Alex asked but in her heart she already knew the answer.
“Mistress, I..... I can’t... say” Ken whimpered, clearly still in pain. Alex looked to the table where she saw remnants of a smashed stiletto heel. She could only imagine how that had happened.
“You have to tell me what happened here Ken. I promise nothing more is going to happen to you. I’m not going to hurt you.” Alex saw the metal key on the floor and quickly grabbed it to unlock the cuffs. ‘Thank god for that,’ she thought, worrying she might have had to find a locksmith. She took Ken’s hands and he winced at the touch. He’d been hurt badly.

Alex slowly unlocked the hands and she felt him flex his wrists in pain to try and relieve some blood flow. “It was Sophia wasn’t it?” Alex asked already knowing the answer. Ken’s whimper without an answer told her she was right but for some reason she still needed to hear it out of his mouth.
“I...I...don’t....want.... want to say mistress.” Ken stammered.
“I know that you’re scared Ken, but I’m not going to let her hurt you again. She’s no longer your mistress and she’s done with this whole thing. That’s probably why she took it out on you, but I still need to know what happened,” Alex explained.

“She.... She hurt me Mistress,” Ken cried. “I don’t think I did anything to provoke it.”
Alex’s expression changed. “I knew she was out of her depth, I shouldn’t have left her alone.”
“No Mistress,” Ken stated. “It seemed like she wasn’t herself. It wasn’t controlled, like she was... she was completely angry, but... but it didn’t seem about me. She seemed hurt, like... like she was reflecting her anger from elsewhere onto me. Does that make sense?”

Alex sighed. “Yes Ken, it makes sense. I owe you an apology. This is my entire fault Ken.”
“No Mistress, It isn’t...”
“Don’t interrupt me,” Alex cut Ken off. “Earlier today, I removed Sophia from this area of my life, after what happened yesterday. She didn’t take it very well. I told her she could stay here whilst she composed herself and then would have to leave. I forgot you were coming over to clean the flat. I threw you to the wolves Ken. I’m so sorry. This could have been so much worse than even this. I’m a terrible person.’

Ken wasn’t sure what to think. He knew that he should be angry, that he should be trying to rip for Alex’s throat right now. He knew that what she said was true and that her mistake could have caused him permanent damage. At this moment he should be throwing insults, or even fists, in her direction. However, none of that came. He didn’t feel angry at Alex; somehow he actually felt sorry for her. In his crumpled state, with his bruises and pain, he somehow felt as if Alex was actually hurting more than he was.

“I don’t blame you Alex, and I forgive you if you think it’s needed.” Ken spoke softly, somehow more confident and clear than he had since becoming a slave. Alex looked up surprised at hearing her actual name and met Ken’s eyes. What she saw was not what she expected. In front of her was not the whining, snivelling, pathetic slave she had come to expect; it was the same person, but instead she saw a man with confidence and purpose.

“But... Ken. I failed you completely; I failed everything that being a mistress stands for. I failed....., I just failed,” Alex tried to explain. “Why would you forgive me?”
“It’s what seems right. You are going through a tough time. These things are difficult and I know that you would never have intended what happened to me today. Yes I’m hurt, and yes I’m disappointed, but somehow I’m OK with it. I’m OK because I now know that it happened for a reason and that reason isn’t you. That reason is Sophia,” Ken explained. “I trust you Alex.”

“Thank you Ken,” Alex said surprisingly, “I needed that. I have something to say though. You’ve served more than your time in my eyes. I think you’ve improved as a person, more than suffered for any misdemeanours. I’m going to sort you a great deal on a property and give you back your old position. You’re also free from being...”
“No!” Ken interrupted loudly, shocking both himself and Alex with the force of his contention.

“Listen, Alex. I’m going to talk for a while and I want you o properly listen before making up your mind. As you said, I’ve improved as a person. This may be the best version of me that has ever existed. This feels weird to say with the pain in my muscles, ass and genitals right now but it’s true.” Alex let out a small chuckle. “This is the best shape I have been in for years thanks to your training schedule. My work effort has improved significantly under the pressure of punishment. I’ve become somehow confident in what I’m doing. I feel like I finally have a genuine purpose and that purpose is to try and impress you. I don’t know how else I can explain it. Not only that but I’ve had more sexual experiences since this began than in the last 5 years combined, even if they aren’t always the most ideal. I somehow love what you’ve done to me even when I was in pain, even when I was being tormented. I think you know that as well Alex. Everything you’ve done to me has been controlled, calculated, and incredible

“I don’t want to stop being your slave Alex. In fact I want it to be my full time job. That is under one condition though. I only ever have to do things if you’re happy with it. I trust you Alex, but I don’t trust Sophia, and I’m not sure I can trust the decisions of others unless you approve it first,” Ken added. “So, on those terms, I would promise to do anything that you want of me, knowing that you would never take it too far. I ask you Alex Friend, please be my Mistress properly. Please train me and continue to use me. It’s what I truly want. You haven’t failed as a mistress; you’re the only person I’d ever want it to be. I feel like I finally have a purpose that I want to fulfil, and that purpose is to try and please you. So please don’t make me go back to where I was before.”

Ken finished and looked at Alex awaiting her response. A tear rolled slowly down her face. “Thank you Ken,” she stated. She stood up forcefully and seemed to consider for a few moments. “If that is truly what you think, and that is truly what you want,” Alex began and looked to see Ken nodding affirmatively, “then yes. I accept your proposals. I will be your permanent mistress and you will do everything that I ask.”

“Thank you so much Alex,” Ken answered.
Alex lightly slapped him across the face causing Ken to grimace slightly even though it felt like bliss. “From now on, it’s always Mistress,” Alex ordered.
Ken nodded. “Yes Mistress.” Ken forced himself into a kneeling position, wincing at each movement.
“Good,” Alex stated, “Now. I have some things that I really need to sort out. I’ll be back soon. In the meantime, I want you to clean this place completely. I don’t want to find a speck of dirt or rubbish anywhere. Collect the pieces of the broken laptop and just place them on my desk. I’ll see later if it’s repairable.”

“Broken laptop Mistress?” Ken asked confused.
Alex mimicked Ken’s confusion. “You mean that Sophia didn’t break it in her anger with you?”
“I don’t think so Mistress,” Ken answered, “At least I don’t remember that happening.”
“Then why would the laptop be......” Alex’s face turned from confusion to realisation to horror within a second, “Oh shit!”

Alex quickly stood and bolted from the room, not even giving Ken a second glance as she departed the apartment, praying she wasn’t going to be too late. “Mistress?” Ken called after her but it was too late. She was already gone.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:16 AM   #43
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 23 - Part 2

“Lay here baby,” Tina whispered lightly, patting one of the pillows. Sue crawled over to where she indicated and laid her head down on the pillow facing the ceiling. Tina watched as she took a deep breath before smiling. Tina finally felt like she had a proper chance to admire Sue’s body, not just doing as instructed. This was what they wanted. She was quite slim, but not bony, pale and flawless skin, those breasts just made her mouth water and that pussy could’ve come from a magazine.

“Hey, Tina,” Sue playfully admonished. “Are you going to sit and stare at me all day or do something?” Tina looked up to see her smiling at me and felt slightly embarrassed at being caught.
“Sorry,” Tina replied with a smile, “Just appreciating this body. It’s amazing.” Tina was glad to see Sue was now blushing instead and that sparked her into action, swinging a leg over her body and straddling her hips, letting her hair fall over her left shoulder.

Tina softly stroked up to her breasts again, this time paying them proper attention by massaging them and letting her thumb flick over the stiff nipples. Each action reflected in Sue’s face as she became increasingly turned on. Tina lowered her body onto her friend’s pressing their breasts together before invading her mouth with her tongue. Tina kissed her lips, and then her cheeks, nuzzling into her neck as her mouth pursued lower targets until it arrived at her breasts.

“Yes, that feels great,” Sue whispered closing her eyes as her head stirred on the bed. Tina briefly flicked her tongue over each nipple’ each was so hard they must ache with each flick of her tongue. As she circled around it brought a low moan from Sue that grew as she engulfed one. The warm wetness of her mouth coated the sensitive nipples, hitting the spot.

Tiny kissed her way further down her stomach and Sue let out a cute little giggle as she passed the navel. They faded into hot and heavy breaths as Tina kissed lower trailing her tongue down her loins and pausing between her legs. Tina licked her lops as she came face to face with it. It felt like a volcano as it elicited heat as she got close. It was perfect, the aroma intoxicating, and the lips begging to be touched. Tina resisted the urge to dive straight in and instead just let her finger trail along the slit.

“Yes, Tina, Please...” Sue gasped. Tina barely heard the words she had been waiting for as she was lost in her autopilot trance but eventually registered and planted a long kiss on her second pair of lips. She licked slowly allowing the tip of her tongue to push into the groove and travelled from top to bottom and back again adding more pressure with each pass.

Sue had given up talking and just groaned in pleasure giving Tina even more encouragement. Tina put her hands on Sue’s thighs and pushed them wider. Sue got the hint and spread herself wide open in front of Tina drawing her into her further. Tina used two fingers to open up her lips and revealing the hot little fuck-hole to her. Tina teased her once more by tracing it with the tip of her tongue but clearly it was too much as Sue bucked up to meet her and Tina’s tongue dove as deep as possible within her.

“Oh... FUCK!” Sue squealed as Tina’s tongue began to penetrate in rhythm. Tina pressed her face into the pussy working at her, licking her inside and out as she teased again before diving back in time and again. Tina pulled slightly away and licked from her ass to the tip of her pussy absorbing all of the flavour of her juices.

When the tip of her finger found Sue’s clit her pussy tightened up and Tina knew that Sue was getting close. Knowing this, Tina replaced her tongue with two fingers and pushed them inside her and that extra penetration coupled with her lips closing over her clit pushed Sue that extra inch and her cunt gripped the fingers. Sue’s back arched and then she almost bolted upright. Tina glanced up to see Sue staring down at her, eyes wide open and hair wet with perspiration clinging to her cheek. Her eyes then snapped closed as she flung back lettering out a light scream as she came on Tina’s hand.

A torrent of juices rushed over Tina’s fingers still wedged within Sue. Finally her pussy released them and Sue flopped back, her head bouncing on the pillow panting and gasping. “Wow... Tina, that was... I mean, never... thank you...” Sue panted opening her eyes to see Tina smiling down at her as she babbled away.
“It was my pleasure,” Tina answered.

Tina realized her face was still covered in pussy juice and was about to reach out for a towel, but before she had a chance to do so she heard the bang of the front door opening and was suddenly on high alert.

She stood up and made her way out of the bedroom, closing it behind her. She was just in time to see a raging Sophia storming down the hallway towards her. Tina wasn’t sure why, maybe it was the great mood she was already in, but seeing Sophia like this didn’t even slightly alarm her. In fact it made her smile. Before she knew it though, the gap between them had closed and she felt the sting across her cheek before she even heard the crack of the slap. “You bitch!” Sophia shouted.

“Is something wrong Soph?” Tina condescendingly asked. “You seem a bit upset.” Any respect Tina had for this woman had disappeared the night where she’d been abandoned naked in the street and told to find her way home.

Sophia’s hand shot out and grabbed Tina by the throat forcing her back into the wall. For the first time since Sophia entered, Tina’s smile wavered into a slight grimace of pain. “You fucking bitch!” Sophia yelled. “You know what you fucking did! You fucked Alex! How could you!” Sophia wailed out slightly tightening her grip. Tina didn’t even try to fight it as her grin returned, finally realising exactly what this was about.
“How could I?” Tina whispered gently, “All I did was what she asked me to. Those are the rules right.” Tina snorted a chuckle. “Not that I didn’t enjoy the perks of the agreement. Now which time do you know about,” Tina teased.

Sophia’s scream of despair echoed through the flat as she threw Tina to the floor in anger. The shouts and screams continued as Sophia debated internally whether to beat Tina within an inch of her life or to just turn and cry. She settled for something in between and pinned Tina to the floor, hurling abuse and insults into her face occasionally raising her hand to slap her.

As the slaps came down though, she wasn’t able to slap the smile off Tina’s face as the young girl seemed to be enjoying everything. Suddenly she felt arms pulling her up and turned in confusion to find Sue trying to separate the two of them. She turned to push Sue away but Tina pulled her quickly back down to the floor. “No, Sue. This is between just me and Sophia. I don’t want you involved.”
“But Tina, look at you...” Sue pleaded.
Tina calmed herself down, finally realising what the situation in front of her and took a long breath before speaking. “I’m fine Sue, I promise. Please leave for a while and I’ll come and talk to you later,” Tina ordered. “Everything is going to be fine.”

“Bullshit this will be fine!” Sophia shouted and Tina shot her a look that somehow caused Sophia to stop talking.
“Look Sophia, I know you want to kill me right now and I don’t actually blame you but there is a lot of stuff that you don’t know that you need to hear. I promise I will explain everything when we’re alone. So, Sue, please could you get dressed and leave. I promise I’ll call you in an hour and if I don’t then feel free to find me.” Tina stood up slowly and leaned in to give Sue a kiss on the cheek, wincing slightly as her sore cheek made contact with Sue.

“Sophia, please sit down and I’m going to explain everything to you in a while, after Sue has left and Alex has arrived. If you don’t like what you hear, then you can beat me as much as you want, but understand that’s probably not the best idea.”
“What do you mean?” Sophia asked, her anger turning to confusion.
“In time,” Tina stated, “Now please sit down and let me get you a drink. Wine?”
“Just water please?” Sophia answered, surprising herself by her politeness. Nevertheless she decided to play Tina’s game for now. Tina in the meantime sent Alex a message.
“Suit yourself. I’ve alerted Alex so she is on her way. Then I’ll let you know everything,” Tina turned her back to Sophia, her grin growing larger. If Sophia was truly this angry it meant that Alex had finally listened to her and ditched her as a girlfriend.

Tina sat down with two glasses of water and both waited in silence. About twenty minutes later the flat door opened and Alex came running in. “Oh, thank god,” she stated as she saw that both girls seemed to be mostly fine. “I was worried things would’ve got out of hand. Couldn’t get here an faster,” Alex stated out of breath.

“Actually, Alex, you got here much quicker than I imagined,” Tina answered, “Were you already coming over?” Tina asked calmly.
“Well... Yeah. I saw the mess in my flat and the smashed laptop and knew Sophia must have found out about, you know... us. So why the hell are you two so calm?” Alex desperately explained.
“Yes, she knows some stuff, but I don’t believe she knows everything,” Tina carefully said to Alex.

“What the fuck do you mean I don’t know everything?!” Sophia finally yelled, her anger rising again. “I saw the two of you fucking, before we were even broken up. Is that not fucking enough?” Sophia yelled. “Are you telling me there’s more?”
“Oh yes,” Tina again answered carefully. “In fact, I’m surprised it took this long. You see, me and Alex have been fucking in some regards for the last two and a half years.”
“What the fuck!” Sophia screamed charging towards Tina but Tina was ready this time and simply avoided her. “You’re lying! You’re lying! There’s no fucking way you’ve been dating for two and a half years. That’s even way longer than us.”

“I never said that we’d been dating Sophia. No, no, no,” Tina answered. “Would you like to tell her or should I?” Tina turned to Alex.
Alex had tears running down her face, her body was shaking. “What is happening Alex,” Sophia now turned to her shouting. Tell me this is lies. Tell me you haven’t been cheating on me this whole time, that you... used me?”
“I.... I can’t,” Alex stuttered, “I’m so... so sorry.”
“Sorry for fucking what Alex. If you ever had any love or respect for me you’ll tell me right now what the hell has been going on!” Sophia demanded.

“Yeah, tell her what’s been going on bitch,” Tina stated causing Sophia to turn on her.
“Don’t you fucking call her a bitch,” Sophia snapped at Tina only causing her to laugh.
“But she is a bitch. Isn’t that right Alex? What are you Alex?” Tina asked causing Sophia to look even more confused.
“I’m your bitch, Mistress!” Alex shouted out in despair, staring down to the floor. Sophia wailed in despair.

“What the fuck are you saying Alex. She’s your slave. Why the fuck did you just call her Mistress?” Sophia screamed. Sophia grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall causing it to smash. “Tell me!”

“Perhaps I ought to explain everything. I said that I would,” Tina began and Alex simply nodded. “You see Sophia. I met Alex almost three years ago at a BDSM convention. She was trying to offload some of her products at the time to the community. She was acting so tough, do dominant, but I could see it. She was a dominant person with an inner submissive just trying to be set free,

“I talked to her and I made her an offer that she couldn’t refuse. It was a one night deal as my slave and Alex finally allowed her inner self to be released. Her true persona was let loose. However, she wanted it to be secret. She had her own slave, and she taking over a sexual equipment company. She needed to appear to be in charge. This created issues but Alex needed me.

“So we started a secret relationship; it was never about being in love. I just gave her the sexual release that she oh so desperately needed. I needed to be close to her though, and was going through a rough time financially, so Alex offered me a job in her company which I happily obliged to take up. Everything was running swimmingly. That was until she met you.”
“Me?” Sophia asked.

“Yes Sophia. You! You see, Alex fell in love with you after you started your relationship. It meant we had less time and simultaneously she wasn’t getting the release that she desperately needed. I wasn’t too fussed to continue. I enjoyed my time with Alex but I tried to encourage her to just take you. She couldn’t give up her submissive side. So I tried to convince her to let you be dominant, but she said no matter how many hints she dropped, you never seemed to be interested. So we continued and continued.”

Sophia tried to process some of this information. “I still don’t understand though, what about all this stuff that’s been going on. Why have you been pretending to be a slave? What about Sue and Ken? Why was I allowed to be in control? It doesn’t make sense,” Sophia whimpered. Tina sat down in the armchair and indicated for the Sophia to sit on the couch. Sophia obeyed but Alex stood still. Tina batted her knee and instantly, Alex crawled over and sat at her knee. Tina stroked her head lightly and saw Sophia’s fists curl.

“Well, I didn’t quite expect everything to go like this. The biggest issue is that I also fell in love,” Tina explained causing Sophia to gasp in horror. “Not like that. I didn’t fall in love with Alex; I fell in love with Sue. So I started talking and became friends. I had a deal with Alex at the time that I could take some extra stock and pin it on Ken. Neither of us particularly liked him anyway. It brought me and Sue closer together though.

“That’s when you and Ken got in the way though. First off Ken caught us loading the supply bay and then you had to come and stick your nose into the business. We had to think fast so Alex and I secretly came up with a great plan that we thought may help everyone. Hence what happened happened. With me and Sue as slaves, I set us tasks that slowly brought us closer together to where we are now. My idea worked.

“As for Alex, she thought you could prove yourself. One of either three things was going to happen. First would be that you embraced the lifestyle to the point where you’d be willing to accept Alex’s submissive needs that she was getting through me. This didn’t happen. You proved yourself far too jealous of anybody even slightly touching Alex. The second option would be that you proved yourself a good dom. You failed that one miserably. The final option would be that Alex had to either give up me entirely or you entirely. She couldn’t give me up which is why we are where we are.

“Did you not realise that every task seemed to favour me, that I always found shortcuts, and that I ended up moving us to a flat because I changed my mind about that work office. As for Ken, he was just an on the side. Someone to eat the falls and a pawn to make it all look legit. We let you punish him to show how you’d act as a mistress and we were severely disappointed. Otherwise, we just liked to have a plaything. I understand he was starting to really embrace the lifestyle. I was impressed.”

Sophia was now completely in tears, her life spiralling chaotically around her. The love of her life couldn’t stay with her because she couldn’t be dominant or embrace the lifestyle and she cared more about that than her. She thought back over the sessions they’d conducted; how Tina always seemed to be in control or unsurprised by any actions, how she won near enough every challenge. She now knew why Alex had given her specific instructions for Tina and their individual sessions. It was all a disguise to further their goals. She’d fallen right for it.

“Listen up now Sophia. You have a couple of options. I succeeded in my part of the plan but as of right now, my slave failed in hers. If my slave fails then I need to punish her for it don’t I bitch,” Tina stated. Alex simply nodded next to her.

“There is no chance in hell that I’m going to allow you to be a mistress. You’re careless, reckless, out of control and abusive with spurts of rage. So that only leaves two things. You can either leave this life right now. Walk away and live on; quit your job with a good severance package and set up anew. I will punish little Alex here and we can then all move on as before. I’ll have Sue, Alex will have Ken and I will have Alex.” Tina watched closely as the tears flowed from Sophia and waited dramatically before delivering her ultimatum

“There is another option though Sophia,” Tina began and watched as Sophia’s eyes rose to meet hers. “Alex still loves you and always has. But she needs what I can offer. I have a feeling that you do as well. You need Alex but you also need discipline and control. If you ever want to spend time with Alex again, then you will come over here, kneel on my other side and beg to take the punishment for her. So that’s it Sophia, the door or the floor. Decide now.”

Sophia stood slowly on shaking legs, the turmoil of her mind crashing in a wave of confusion. She couldn’t do it; she couldn’t be part of whatever Tina was doing. She started to walk towards the door but then for the first time since kneeling, Alex looked up and met her eyes. That was a pleading look through the tears. Sophia could see it; she could see the love there. Sophia knew in that moment, that Alex needed her in her life, more than maybe even what Tina was offering.

There was only one way she place she could convince her of that though, and that was if she was still part of her life. Sophia slowly approached Tina, shivering at the sly grin etched on her face.

Slowly she dropped to her knees next to Tina. “Please punish me!” Sophia demanded.
“Please punish me what?” Tina ordered.
“Please punish me.... mistress!”

THE END

The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 10-28-2018, 11:42 AM   #44
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

If you have made it here then thank you very much for reading my story. I only post my stories here to give others something I hope they'll enjoy.

I do realise that this story doesn't really appear to be as popular as my other ones but I did want to make sure that I gave it an ending and hopefully an ending with a bit of surprise and intrigue.

My biggest thanks obviously goes to Subby999UK. He collaborated with me and wrote many of the earlier chapters, bounced ideas off each other and came up with some brilliant storyline plots and scenarios. Without him, I know this story probably wouldn't have even come close to finishing. Even when he stopped writing he still supplied ideas and points for me to work with. So thank you again to him.

I also want to thank those who did provide feedback and messages of support. This story was difficult for me as it wasn't as well received as some. I got little feedback for a while and that was demotivating to continue. So thank you to those people. A small comment goes a very long way for a writer.

I would love for any of you to still let me know what you thought of the story now that it is finished. I very much doubt that I will ever do a sequel or spin-off from this story but never say never. Most of my erotic writing time will now go towards Lien and Sorority sisters reclamation.

I really do hope people enjoyed this though. I try to do something different and unique with every story and to do a collaboration on a story theme I've always wanted to explore was a pleasure. I don't often find the time to write that I used to so I am glad that I have managed to give this story its ending.

In the end this story took up more than 100 pages of Word, with nearly 70,000 words. This has been a near novel long project that I started over 3 years ago so if you get 5 minutes to let me know what you thought, then I'll really appreciate it.

Thank you all again. Some of these characters have been my favourite creations, Alex and Tina especially so it's a little bit sad to be saying goodbye to them.

So that marks the end of Binding Connections and a very intriguing writing experience for me.

With Love
Sarah
XXX

Old 10-28-2018, 12:09 PM   #45
hoemaster
Account Banned

that was some high quality fucking writing. frankly im suprised you can find that on getdare
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave