Old 08-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Binding Connections

Hi everyone, this story will be a collaborative effort by myself and subby999uk. Some of you may be familiar with my main story (strapon contest with consequences) which I will return to eventually, and with subby999uk's previous stories, most recently Teacher training, Kate's degradation.

This is an entirely new fictional story, and an entirely new concept for both of us, to write a story with somebody else, but something we both wanted to do. Feedback will be appreciated by both of us. This is in the R18 section so do expect some extreme scenes in the future. I don't want to give any more away so without further ado, I introduce 'Binding Connections.'

Chapter 1

The sun is slowly setting over the city and young Alex Friend has the greatest view in the house. She smiled to herself and slowly sipped the glass of champagne, enjoying the cool breeze as it brushed across her skin. The sound of the city always pleased her from her penthouse balcony, all the people beneath her, unworthy of her, trying to make their way in a dog eat dog world unaware of how easy it can be for some people.

One more sip of the champagne and Alex relaxed into her seat enjoying the red sky glimmering over the skyline. This was the life, relaxing, easy, beautiful. A small groan turned her happiness into anger in a heartbeat. Over the hum of the traffic she could hear him, almost like he was trying to provoke her. Alex finished the glass and made her way inside.

Her apartment was incredible, 3 large bedrooms, a living area of fine quality, everything she could hope for. The smell of clean leather was always refreshing; the black and red décor gave a professional look, everything in its place, and at just 26 years of age, it all belonged to her. Alex’s father passed away when she was just 18 leaving everything, his property, his company and his wealth to her. She was an only child and her Mother was long out of the picture, so every last bit of what he made went straight to Alex.

Everything was right, everything but him. She walked into the second bedroom and there he was, face down in the pillows chained to the bed, the vibrator resting against his genitals. She loved her father but hated him for inflicting her with this bitch. The man in front of her worked as a butler and servant for her father and had begged to stay with her when he passed on. Alex knew how much her father thought of the man and had agreed to let him stay in the apartment but only as a slave. Despite being only 30 he quickly agreed; he became part of her inheritance.

The only problem was how much he bored her; the bitch would do everything she asked, without question, without real purpose to achieve anything. He just knew no other life but to do what she wanted, and had no desire to have any other life. Despite Alex’s complete dominant nature, he gave her little to no satisfaction. She liked when they wanted to please her out of fear, still had some fight, a want for something more, even a reward. This bitch wanted nothing, and it was unsatisfying, he’d never plead, never argue, never be happy, just content.

‘Do you just try to ruin everything bitch?’ Alex sighed as she entered. He was gagged but even if he wasn’t it would be the same unemotional response of no mistress she always got from him. Instead he slowly shook his head. Alex moved her way across to her equipment; the only bit of satisfaction she really got from him was when she could take out her frustration. Alex ran her eyes across the tools and selected a long cane. The slave knew what was coming, he got punished most days and it was almost never his fault, things he could never control.

Alex stepped across him. ‘You couldn’t just let me enjoy a sunset in peace. You’re worthless.’ Crack! The first blow came down; it barely caused even a flinch despite the force. He knew better than to move or complain but this angered Alex more. She liked getting people to beg for mercy, cry out in hope she would stop, but he never would. ‘You’re pathetic.’ Crack! The blows and insults continued to make her feel a little better. She may not be able to get him to be interesting but watching his rear end turn from pale to red, watching the skin crack open, welts and bruises form, gave at least some satisfaction. Alex enjoyed hearing the swish of the cane, the sound of the impact and the feel of it making contact with the soft flesh. Even if he wouldn’t react, she knew her blows were causing pain and he was screaming on the inside and that was at least something.

Crack! The blows poured down onto him again and again until her phone beeped. Crack! One last blow and she settled her cane back in the cabinet she retrieved it from and switched off the vibrator. Alex retrieved the phone and quickly read the message. ‘Hi Alex, would you like to go for a drink tonight, could be fun. Soph’

Alex checked the time, it was still early. She had an important meeting tomorrow but meeting Sophia quickly took priority in her mind. Alex had first started going out with Sophia a couple of months ago; since then things had gone from friendly drinks to a steady relationship. Although Alex liked men and enjoyed dominating them, she had a more intimate connection with women. She was openly bisexual to all that knew her and Sophia had stirred something inside her. Unlike her though, Sophia was a lesbian, and had absolutely no interest in men; she had enjoyed watching Alex punish her slave or tease guys but Alex knew Sophia had zero interest in doing it herself.

Alex replied ‘Sounds great Babe, I’ll pick you up in an hour.’ She sent one more glancing look at her slave and left to get ready to go out.

The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 08-28-2015, 11:47 PM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 2
"Come on Tina, you're not leaving me on my own with him" Sue said as she slid her arms into her coat.
"Fuck, I don't need this, I need to do some shopping tonight, I've got nothing for dinner" Tina replied, managing to pack her bag and pull her jacket on without once putting her phone down, she was an expert, she could keep texting while talking, driving, eating, it was a joke in the office that the thing must be superglued to her hand.
"Tell me about it, he's been hanging around me all day, I don't need this tonight" as Sue replied they both saw Ken approaching.
The girls groaned, they were still out of earshot, turning away they shared a look, raised eyebrows and an ironic smile before they turned back to Ken and smiled at him politely.
"Hello ladies, are we ready then?" Ken said, he was excited and a bit nervous to be taking out the two girls, his nerves were evident by the large dark patches under his arms, he always sweated a lot, but today was worse than usual.
Sue and Tina were part of his team, they worked in the packing department printing shipping labels and dealing with returns. It had been months since he'd split with his wife and he was determined to get back in the game. He'd tried going to the bar after work on his own to try and meet someone but that hadn't got him anywhere, his chronic shyness and the fact that he would only drink Coke probably didn't help, his was a familiar face in the bars close to the office and the women who frequented them knew to avoid him now.
These two were a different matter, he'd always found both of them very attractive, Sue was twenty eight, Tina was nineteen, they obviously liked him, they were always laughing at his jokes, he was only thirty five so why wouldn't they be interested, he was still a catch.
"Yes Ken, we're ready" Sue replied, trying to suppress a sigh.
"Ok then, let the drinking commence, we're going to a little place round the corner, they know me there"
Tina couldn't suppress a giggle, she had a friend who worked there that knew Ken was her boss, she'd often tell Tina about his creepy, awkward attempts to approach any woman unlucky enough to walk into the place alone and they'd both have a good laugh about it.

Ken walked into the bar with Sue and Tina hanging back slightly, they were arm in arm, there heads were almost touching as they walked along, whispering and giggling together, they had been close friends for a couple of years, Ken wished he could hear what they were saying.
"Take a seat ladies" he said, indicating an empty table and walked up to the bar.
Jane spotted Tina as the pair of them sat down, she raised her hand and waved and they exchanged smiles, she groaned inside as Ken approached.
"Hi Ken" she said with a thin smile.
"Evening Jane, I'll have my usual, I've got company tonight so get them whatever they want, put everything on my tab"
Aren't we the bigshot, Jane thought "Yeah, about your tab Ken...."
"Don't worry about it sweetie, I'll settle up next week" he wasn't sure how he was going to do that, he only drank Coke, he had for years, he'd had a drink problem when he was younger and now he didn't risk drinking at all. The women that he cajoled into taking a drink from him were a different matter though, they usually picked something expensive, it was only fair if they were going to spend the next half an hour stuck with him. Some of them recognised him and knew he was always good for a few free drinks and would take advantage, letting him get them nicely tipsy before slipping out when he wasn't looking or just telling him they had to go, the bar bills soon mounted up.
"OK Ken, what would they like?" Jane replied
Ken turned to the table they were sitting at, it was the other side of the bar "What can I get you Ladies?" he shouted across to them, far louder than was necessary, the bar went quiet for a second as half the room turned to look at him, there were a couple of sniggers.
Sue put her head down and brought her hand up to her forehead "Fucking prat" she whispered.
"Just one drink and I'm out of here, he's so fucking embarrassing" Tina replied, then she got up and walked over to the bar, she told Jane what they wanted, exchanging looks of amusement while Ken wasn't looking. Then went back to Sue while Ken waited for Jane to prepare the expensive cocktails they'd asked for.
"Why did we let him talk us into this?" Sue said.
Tina laughed "I don't fucking know, he's the boss, got to keep him happy I guess"
"I hope it's worth it, I'm not sure I can take any more of his anecdotes, If he starts telling another drinking story from when he was at college then just shoot me in the head, please, just shoot me" They both laughed, cutting it short as Ken arrived with the drinks "There you are girls, drink up, the night is young"
"Thanks Ken" they both said in unison.
"What's so funny?" he asked.
Silence for a moment as they exchanged glances "Oh nothing Ken, just something that happened at work" Sue ventured, hoping he wouldn't probe any more.
The next few minutes seemed to last for hours, the girls sipped there drinks quietly as Ken got more sweaty as he struggled to think of something to say, he'd killed the conversation dead. This wasn't what he'd hoped for, when he was in the office he'd always managed to entertain them, but now, without work to talk about he realised they had nothing else in common.
The drinks were soon gone as they all sat there sipping them awkwardly, as soon as the glasses were empty Ken jumped to his feet "OK, same again is it?"
Tina glanced at Sue and got to her feet as well "Errrr, actually Ken, I really need to get going, I've got some shopping to do" she said as she pulled her jacket over her shoulders, she looked down at Sue who was glaring at her, Sue mouthed "You bitch!" silently, making sure Ken couldn't see it.
"Oh...OK, well have a good evening then" Ken said, looking a bit crestfallen but feeling relieved that it wouldn't be so awkward.
"Well it looks like it's just you and me then" Ken said, Sue forced a smile and he went to the bar for more drinks.

As they sat there in silence he spotted Alex walking in the door with someone , he couldn't see who it was at first as she was the other side of Alex but as they got to the bar he realised it was Sophia. For fuck sake! Oh so now she's going out drinking with the boss is she?
Sophia had been at the company for three years, she'd started as a packer but had soon managed to get a job in the office, first as a secretary, then soon after as Alex's PA.
Ken had been at the company for twelve years, when he'd started, Alex's father had been running the place, he'd had a good relationship with him and had soon been promoted to shipping manager, it had been a sad day when he died and Alex took over the running of the company.
She was a beautiful woman, the sort of woman that would fluster him whenever he tried to talk to her. She'd never thought he was any good, she just tolerated him as long as he didn't fuck up too badly. If only he could talk to her properly he could make her see that he had good ideas, that he was more than capable of taking the company forward, but he just clammed up whenever he tried to present anything to her, getting so tongue tied that she often just walked away in mid sentence, leaving him sweating and stammering.
He sat there contemplating his life, he couldn't stop himself glancing over at the two women as they laughed and chatted, they seemed to light up the room, they were getting attention from many of the guys, who were all rebuffed with easy by the confident commanding Alex. Fucking bitches, he resented Alex for cutting his career dead, and Sophia for being promoted above his head so quickly, she was technically his boss as well, it was all their fault, his life was going nowhere, no wife, no children, a dead end job, he was throwing his money away chasing women who just treated him with contempt, sometimes openly laughing at him, he wasn't even sure if he could make the rent this month.
He turned his attention back to Sue, she had her head down, typing something on her phone "I see the boss is here, Sophia seems to be well in there" he said, hoping he would find an ally in her.
"hmmmmmm" she didn't even look up.
"Sophia, she's done well for herself, I wonder how she managed that" he pressed.
Finally Sue glanced up from her phone "Sorry, Oh.....yeah, she has, I like her, she's a bit shy, but she's a lovely girl"
For fuck sake, how can she like that bitch? Ken felt alone, everyone loved Sophia it seemed, well fuck them "I've got to go Sue, enjoy the rest of your evening" he said.
He got to his feet and stormed out the bar, knocking a couple of people in the process, getting him some threatening comments.
"Oh Ok, Night Ken" Sue said, but he was already gone, she turned her attention back to her phone.
He was seething at the injustice of it all. When he got back to his empty apartment he'd calmed down slightly, but he was still angry, things were going to change, he wasn't going to let those cunts treat him like shit any more, his mind turned over and over as he lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 08-29-2015, 01:40 PM   #3
Hagiology

An interesting start, please continue.

The first chapter suffered somewhat from an over-reliance on exposition, e.g "Despite Alex’s complete dominant nature" and "She was openly bisexual " but overall it was well written. The second chapter seemed far more grounded compared to the first where the reader has to suspend reality (i.e the Butler/Slave part) which makes for a slightly jarring transition but aside from that the story seems good so far. It feels original too, I must commend both authors on resisting the temptation to fall back on the common tropes of this genre, such as the typical kidnap scenario. The collaborative nature of the project is also rather unique and I admire the dedication it must take to write that way.

The second chapter feels like a good foundation for the rest of the story to build on, even if the back story is somewhat clumsily explained. I like how how the overtly BDSM aspects of the story have only been teased, the story doesn't feel like it's in too much of a rush.

Overall it's a very good start and I look forward to the next few chapters.
The following user says Thank You to Hagiology for this post:
Old 08-29-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagiology View Post
An interesting start, please continue.

The first chapter suffered somewhat from an over-reliance on exposition, e.g "Despite Alex’s complete dominant nature" and "She was openly bisexual " but overall it was well written. The second chapter seemed far more grounded compared to the first where the reader has to suspend reality (i.e the Butler/Slave part) which makes for a slightly jarring transition but aside from that the story seems good so far. It feels original too, I must commend both authors on resisting the temptation to fall back on the common tropes of this genre, such as the typical kidnap scenario. The collaborative nature of the project is also rather unique and I admire the dedication it must take to write that way.

The second chapter feels like a good foundation for the rest of the story to build on, even if the back story is somewhat clumsily explained. I like how how the overtly BDSM aspects of the story have only been teased, the story doesn't feel like it's in too much of a rush.

Overall it's a very good start and I look forward to the next few chapters.
Thank you very much for the feedback. The back story will develop over time and the exposition is to help set the scene early on. We did not want to rush our ideas and would rather build a solid base to build upon and I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far.

Thanks again, we will always appreciate good feedback, especially constructive.

Sarah
Old 08-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #5
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The car pulled up outside the bar and Alex calmly stepped out into the cool air. “You sure you don’t want to go anywhere a little nicer Soph?” Alex asked. The bar was always friendly enough, great staff, nice atmosphere however she did feel a little dressed up for the place. It didn’t bother Alex too much; it would probably attract the attention she craved but Sophia wasn’t always as keen to have stranger’s glances all night.
“It’s great Alex, will you relax, and I only want a few casual drinks with my best girl.” Sophia smiled and they both made their way towards the entrance.
“Don’t call me girl, it makes me feel young.” Alex replied. She hated being on the receiving end of pet names and Sophia knew it. She would constantly try to wind her up with them.
“Would you prefer me to call you mistress like your little pet?” Sophia taunted. “Come on, let’s get a drink in, you know I can’t resist a nice cocktail.”
“And I assume I’m buying the drinks?” Alex queried already knowing the answer.

Sophia laughed. “Of course you are. It’s one of the best perks of dating the boss. You are the one who likes to control everything and the one with the money; the one who pays me less in a year than she makes in a week.” Sophia loved to wind Alex up about this. In fact Sophia’s salary was incredibly high considering her age, short time at the company and socio-economic background. She knew part of this was down to Alex taking a shine to her but Sophia also knew she was more than capable of the job.
“So that’s one of the best perks? Are you only with me for the free stuff?” Alex leaned in close to Sophia so she was practically breathing into her ear. “Is that all you see me for?” She lightly kissed her cheek and brushed her hand across her. Sophia shook a little.
“Of course that’s not all” she stammered slightly, briefly losing her self-control. “But my god, it’s a nice bonus. Now can we go inside already, I’m freezing my tits off out here?”

Alex chuckled. Sophia always had a way with removing all sophistication and tension, and she loved her for it, it just relaxed every situation, one of the reasons she enjoyed having her help her at the company. They made their way to the bar and Alex smiled when she saw Jane was serving. Jane was one of the nicest people she’d met, never one to cause any arguments and had built up a good relationship with Alex. “The usual for me please Jane and whatever my lovely friend would like.”
“A strawberry daiquiri for me please” Sophia added. The two girls were already attracting a few glances from some of the guys at the bar and Sophia was looking slightly uncomfortable.
“I’ll pay for those drinks ladies.” A guy to the left stood up from his table, clearly trying to impress his friends, hoping to show how easy it was to pick up a nice young girl.
“I wish I could let you do that, but I don’t really want to; so why don’t you move back to your friends over there and leave us in peace.” Alex replied. Sophia smirked at her response; it was amazing how quickly she managed to humiliate people.
“Dan by the way” the guy says causing both girls to roll their eyes. “Haven’t I seen you girls somewhere before.” Sophia sighed. It was always the same with guys, they just wouldn’t leave you alone. Jane brought the drinks at this point and Alex took a quick sip of her martini before replying.
“Yes you have, that’s why we don’t go there anymore.” Sophia and Jane couldn’t help but laugh at this as Dan’s friends burst into laughter as he trudged back to join them.

All Alex wanted was a friendly night with Soph and no matter where they went guys wouldn’t get the message. OK, it must be difficult to spot a lesbian couple but it still frustrated her massively. She took another sip of the martini. She loved the taste of them, by far her favourite drink, sophisticated but delicious. A couple of girls joined them at the bar. “Wow you really are one in a million” one of them said, clearly having witnessed the failed attempts.
“Yep, and so were his chances.” This got another burst of laughter from the girls and Alex started to relax into the setting. Sophia was already near finishing her drink to the surprise of Alex. My god she could drink quickly, at this rate she might have to carry her home. The laughter continued until a glass smashed to the floor on the other side of the bar causing all of them to jump. The four girls and Jane quickly turned to see the commotion as a man stormed past two people and straight through the exit. A woman was shaking her head embarrassed, just staring bleakly at the phone in her hands.

“Alex”, Sophia tapped her on the shoulder and pointed in the general direction of the fuss. “Was that Ken who just stormed out, Ken from shipping.” Alex tried to get a better look at the girl who was texting away.
“Yeah, must have been, because that’s Sue.” Alex finally made the connection; they were clearly out for a few drinks as work colleagues, but who knows what caused the problems. “Do you mind if we go join her Soph, I could do with talking to Sue, and she clearly looks like she could do with the company? She still has a full drink. Jane, could you bring us another of the same when you get the chance. Thanks”
“Not at all, I always liked Sue, she seems really friendly.” The two girls said goodbye to the women at the bar and made their way over to the table. The lighting was a little dimmer in the corner but there was no doubting it was definitely her employee. Sue was a star turn at the company, always hardworking, thoughtful, good ideas and a great personality in the workplace. If only all could be like her.

“Do you mind if we join you?”Alex asked indicating the empty seats at the table. Sue jumped in shock at hearing the voice of her boss. She looked up confused for a second then nodded quickly.
“No, not at all, please, I could do with someone to talk to.” Alex and Sophia sat themselves at the table and smiled finishing off their drinks.
“So how’s the night been?” Sophia asked, curious to find out what on earth had just happened here.
Sue sighed, “Well, it’s been interesting to say the least. Three of us, me Ken and Tina came out for a drink after work. Ken kind of roped us into it but he’s seemed lonely recently and he is sort of our boss.”
“Well, maybe for now” Alex said before quickly changing back to the subject. “So that was Ken with you who just stormed out, and Tina is the new girl right?”
“Yeah she is. Like I said the three of us were here for some drinks, but Tina came up with an excuse and bolted after one. It was really awkward, barely even a conversation. I’d have gone too but I felt a bit sorry for him so agreed to another. Before you know it he just says he has to leave and storms out knocking into people and knocking that glass over. I have no idea what happened but I thought I might as well finish my drink before getting a taxi. What did you mean when you just said for now? You’re not going to sack him are you?”

Jane arrived with the drinks and quickly left back to the bar. This probably wasn’t the right time to have this conversation but Alex didn’t really care. “Well, Ken is a nightmare at the moment. He has been for a few months. Every day he looks worse, his ideas are OK but he literally can barely even put them across to me one on one, practically just wasting my time. He’s a constant reminder of how my father ran the company and he’s been slowly declining ever since, but no I’m not going to fire him.” She took another long sip of the martini and relaxed again resting her hand on top of Sophia’s. Sophia gripped it gently and smiled.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, if you’re not sacking him then what is happening?” Sue asked, trying desperately not to step out of line despite the boss seeming friendly enough. She didn’t really like Ken, he was a bit annoying, controlling and a general pain, but he had suffered quite a bit lately, and didn’t know how deep the problems went. She didn’t want to see him thrown out onto the streets.

Alex smiled to her. “Of course I don’t mind you asking, I brought it up. I was going to call you into my office tomorrow morning to discuss this but why not here in a friendly place. I’m not planning to fire Ken, but I am going to demote him and promote you to the position, providing there are no problems in the board meeting tomorrow. You’ve earned it as one of my best employees, I know Ken is your colleague but I know you will do a far better job than he ever could.” Alex tried to quickly gauge the reaction from Sue but it took very little effort. The confused look on her face quickly changed to a massive smile of happiness.
“Are you serious, me, shipping manger” Alex just nodded and smiled. “Wow, thank you, this is amazing.” Any thoughts Sue had about Ken had swum a long way from her mind. Her family would be so proud and happy, and the pay rise which would come with it. Alex was satisfied; she was a little bit concerned Sue might care a bit too much for Ken but that seemingly wasn’t going to be a problem.

They finished the current round of drinks and Alex ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate. “Sue, I know you’re excited but I’d like you to keep this to yourself for just a few more days. There is still the meeting tomorrow which should go fine as I am still the majority shareholder, so whatever I say basically goes, and then I’ll be meeting with all members of your department the day after individually to announce the changes. You can’t tell anyone before that, especially anybody working within the company. Understood”
“Clearly, thank you again. It means a lot to me.” Alex just smiled and raised her glass of champagne. Sue and Tina followed suit.
“To the beginning of something special”
Old 09-01-2015, 03:06 AM   #6
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

"Yes Andy, I'm sorry this has happened again, let me look into it and I'll get back to you.................I realise you're having to let your customers down.................I'll get the stock to you tomorrow........................I can only apologise Andy, it won't happen again..........Andy?........." Ken put the phone down and slumped back in his chair, great fucking start to the day.
He brought the order up on his screen, Andy ran a small sex shop in town, he was one of their best customers, fuck it, there was a long list of items he'd requested, he'd ordered ten of each item and had only been shipped one of each. Ken looked at who'd processed the order, Tina, he should have known, too busy playing with her fucking phone to pay attention as usual.
He looked out the window of his grubby little office at the two girls, they were at there desks, engrossed in conversation as usual. He should say something, he needed to let Tina know she'd got an order wrong yet again, maybe he should give her a warning.
He walked out and the two girls stopped talking as he approached, he was sure he heard a sigh from Sue and they definitely rolled there eyes at each other when they saw him. "Tina"
"Yes Ken"
"About the order for Taboo...." Tina looked at him intently, raising her eyebrows in expectation, Kens mouth went dry "There was a...........a little problem with it......."
Tina just stared at him impassively, it wasn't the first time she'd been in this situation, Ken was such a wimp he'd just clam up and walk off mumbling in a minute.
She wasn't going to help him, she just stayed quiet and waited "....you, you really need to pay attention.......he's an important customer.............so please try......" Just then he saw Sophia striding purposefully through the warehouse towards them.
"Ken, I've just had Andy from Taboo on the phone, he wasn't happy, his order was messed up again and he was very disappointed with your attitude, he said it sounded like you didn't care at all and were just fobbing him off " After the revelations of the night before Sophia was feeling confident and in control, there was no way she was taking any shit from this little man today.
"No, I tried to explain..." Ken was flustered, surrounded by three women, he was way out of his comfort zone "it wasn't my...." he looked at Tina who was still glaring at him, daring him to blame her in front of Sophia.
"Well I've left a note for Alex for when she gets in, Andy wants her to phone him back, I hope for your sake she's able to repair the damage" with that she turned and strode off, despite feeling furious at the injustice of it all he couldn't help admiring Sophia's firm buttocks wriggling around under her tight pencil skirt, the heels she was wearing gave her a sexy seductive sway as she walked. This just made him feel more angry and frustrated, just another woman that he could never have, completely out of his league, like most women were.
Tina could barely suppress her laughter, something that didn't escape Ken's notice, he felt impotent, humiliated, for fuck sake, he was in charge of this department, if people just did their fucking jobs properly......
He wanted to let rip on Tina, it was her fault, she should take the blame for this, he needed to let her know this wasn't acceptable "Tina......Isn't she a bitch? I don't know why Alex rates her so highly, I mean...what does she actually do?" fuck, why am a such a fucking pussy, he thought to himself as the words tumbled out, the camaraderie of feeling united with his colleagues was more important to him than what Alex would say right now, they must feel the same about her, they've watched her come in here and be promoted over their heads as well.
He stood there, eyes darting between Sue and Tina, waiting for them to agree with him, he could feel the sweat trickling down from under his arms, come on, you must be able to see it, he begged silently.
Sue was the first to speak "I don't know about that Ken, I think she knows what she's doing, Alex wouldn't have just anyone working along side her"
"But...but....She just swans around like she owns the place, what work does she do?" Ken tried again, please agree with me.
"She's very good with the suppliers, she's managed to get the prices of a lot of the lines down, they all love her" Sue replied, there was no way Ken was going to mess things up for her, his days were numbered anyway.
"She's always been helpful when I've queried my overtime payments, she always makes sure I get what I should" Yeah, even if you weren't actually here, Ken thought to himself, he knew what she'd been up to, but was too much of a coward to challenge her.
"She's...but she's..." what is she, what can I say "She's a pervert!" he blurted out.
The girls were stopped in their tracks "What?!" Sue almost shouted
Ken's mind was racing, why did he say that? Maybe that was a mistake, but he was angry, fuck it "She...looks a porn, on her computer....in the office" he was sweating profusely now, what was he doing?
"How do you know?" Tina asked, she'd actually put her phone down on the desk, Ken couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her without it in her hand.
"I've, seen her browser history, it's not just normal porn either, she's kinky, she likes to look at BDSM stuff"
"Oh come on Ken, it could have been anyone using her computer, you don't know it was her" Sue said, her opinion of Ken had just dropped even lower now she knew he'd been sneaking around "Why were you snooping on her computer anyway?"
"I...I wasn't.......snooping, she asked me to look at it as she had a problem with her email" that much was true, he'd become the companies unofficial IT expert, he didn't get paid for it, everyone expected him to sort out their problems though, just because he was a such a geek.
"What's that got to do with her browser?" Tina chipped in, enjoying Ken's discomfort.
"I...I..had to......anyway.....it was her, I know it" Ken realised this wasn't going as he'd hoped.
"But you don't know it Ken, lots of people use that computer, the office isn't usually locked, I've used it myself when this piece of shit is playing up, so has Tina" Sue said, giving the PC under her desk a kick.
Ken was filled with frustration, they won't have a bad word said about the wonderful Sophia, he had to make them see her for what she was "IT WAS HER!" he shouted, he was trembling visibly "Look, come with me, I'll fucking prove it" he turned and stormed back into his office.
The two girls squeezed in with him, there was barely room for them to stand behind his chair and they were pushed uncomfortably close to him, they could smell his sweat, they looked at each other and cringed.
By the time they looked back there was a video playing on his screen, it was Sophia's office, she was sitting at her desk, the camera was positioned in the corner, behind her and to one side. As they watched Sophia had her skirt up around her waist and her hand was clearly visible as it flicked furiously between her legs, they saw her other hand come up and she started to squeeze and fondle her tits, sliding it inside her blouse, there was no sound but by the look on her face she must have been moaning as they saw her arch her back in the chair and throw her head back, they could just make out the image on the screen of a woman strapped to a cross being whipped by a leather clad dominatrix.
The girls were transfixed for a while, then Sue said "What the fuck......."
Ken smiled "Yeah, I know, look at the dirty slut, who'd have thought she was such a kinky bitch, it's amazing isn't it" he had them now, they could see what Sophia was doing late at night when she was supposedly working so hard, just watching porn like a horny teenager in their bedroom, there's no way they'll have any respect for her now.
"I mean, what the fuck are you doing secretly filming her, there isn't any CCTV in that room, so you must have put a camera in there, what the fuck were you thinking?" Sue was obviously annoyed, who else was this dirty little pervert spying on? were there cameras watching her desk? In the rest rooms?
Ken's stomach lurched and he felt cold, what had he done? He just wanted to show them, he needed them to see "I....I needed to....." what could he say, watching porn on a work computer out of hours might be frowned upon, but installing secret cameras and spying on staff would get him sacked instantly.
"How long have you been spying on her? who else do you spy on?" Tina was equally shocked, her skin was crawling at the thought of what else Ken might have been doing or watching.
"Fuck Ken, that's just not acceptable" Sue added.
Ken was feeling panicky now, he'd made a big mistake, his frustration had got the better of him and he'd done something rash, he hadn't been thinking straight "I...was asked to put some cameras up because things had been going missing in the office" a pathetic lie that could be disproved so easily "Anyway get back to work, this is not your concern, I'll make sure I deal with it" what the fuck did that even mean? He was scared, praying the two girls would see the funny side and not take this any further.
"Yeah I think we better get out of here Tina, there might be a camera in here as well" Sue said, still annoyed with Ken, she had him though, he was so fucked.....

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 09-11-2015, 01:38 PM   #7
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Alex strolled into the company late in the morning. The factory was already hard at work when she arrived, the machinery could be heard in the distance and the cool air of her office was a relief on such a warm day. She quickly read over the note on her desk from Sophia and sighed to herself; another order messed up and most likely more money down the drain. One word stood out though in bold letters after the description of the problem and that word was KEN. It always had something to do with him.

Taboo was a large client that had received one tenth of their order and the problem was clearly in shipping. Alex didn’t understand it, manufacturing had made the entire order, but shipping had dispatched ten percent and the other ninety was unaccounted for. Not only was she losing money on the order but the disappearance of the stock would be a large expenditure as well. Her opinion was clear. Ken just could not control that department.
Alex picked up the phone and rang Taboo. “Hi Andy, Alex Friend from binding connections. I want to express my sincerest apologies for the problems with your orders.................I understand, we can get the order to you within two days.................I recognise the loss to your company; we will provide a 10% discount on this order and a 5% discount on the next two.................Thank you for understanding, it won’t happen again, I’ll make sure of it.................Yes the right people are being dealt with.................Nice talking to you as well Andy, I’ll see you next week.................Goodbye.’
Alex hung up the line. She was pissed off, another few thousand dollars down the drain from those discounts plus the costs of manufacturing. At least she’d managed to keep hold of the client; the market was getting more competitive all the time and their position at the top was constantly under threat. The board meeting was in half an hour so she quickly went through her never ending list of emails. Her office phone buzzed. “Sue would like to meet with you if you have the time.”
“Send her in Sophia but it will have to be quick.”

The door opened and her future shipping manager entered the room. “How can I help you darling?” Alex tried to act pleasant but really she was stressed out, she’d lost a large amount of profit, got little work done and had a significant meeting coming up. “Try to be quick.”
“Is this completely private?” Sue asked “Nobody else can hear us?”
“It’s just me and you, now what can I help you with?”
Sue took in a deep breath. “It’s about Ken, I’m not sure how to say this really……. He’s been acting strange for a while……… I don’t know how I can put this…….”
Alex sighed. “Let me just cut across you there, Ken is on a quick slope right now like we discussed last night. He’s getting demoted and I trust you to run it better, especially after this morning’s fiasco. Anything else on the matter and about that nuisance of an employee can wait until the meeting tomorrow. OK?”
“But…… but….”
“No buts on the matter, I don’t have time for it right now, keep working and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Understood?”
“But…”
“Understood?”
“Yes Miss Friend. Sorry for taking up your time.” With that Sue left and Alex relaxed back into her seat but only momentarily before Sophia entered.

“What is it now?” Alex questioned, not sure she could handle more problems this morning. She looked at Sophia expectantly, waiting for the next catastrophe to come up.
“The board members have arrived for your 11:30 meeting.” Alex looked across to the clock to see it was already 11:25, where had her morning gone.
She glanced back to Sophia, “OK Soph. I want you to join me in the meeting; you might as well see how these things go if you’re going to rise further in the company. You’ll need to see what happens, or more likely, what doesn’t happen at the top level.
“Are you sure Alex, I don’t want to get in your way.” Sophia seemed a little surprised; normally nobody outside the board ever went into these meetings.
Alex thought about it. “Yes, definitely, you’ll have to call me Miss Friend though as an employee in front of the board members. I want you at my side taking notes and observing, only intervene if you feel you must.” With that the two of them left Alex’s office and headed up to the boardroom.

It was half an hour in before formalities were finally completed and Alex finally tried to show some interest. They’d had a quick update on the departments, reread the last minutes and had a coffee break, but finally she was able to speak.
“Thank you for coming everyone.” There were 5 other board members than herself, 4 men and 1 woman. The five of them had all invested into the company when her father ran the business and a couple barely seemed to take her seriously. There was Mike, her father’s best friend and colleague who’d hoped he’d get a big share of the company upon his death, but instead gained nothing and had begrudgingly accepted her. They did not get along and Mike seemed determined to stop everything she did. The others were there simply to do business, but her main problem and barrier was age. The youngest among them was Graeme at 45 and the other four were all over 60 and stuck in their ways.
“A few of you have a few suggestions and points they would like to make but I have a few before you raise them.” Sophia smiled to me in the seat on my left and listened intently. The others pulled out pads, pens and materials to record notes. Alex sighed, they were all of the past, and not one of them seemed to understand technology and what it could bring to the table, not a tablet or laptop in sight except hers and Sophia’s.
“Firstly, I want to address the recent problems in shipping. You are all aware of the mistakes and inadequacies of the department so without further ado I would like to demote Ken Adams from his role. He has no control of his staff or the orders. He has served well however so I would like to return him to his old job within the department.” A few nods appeared to acknowledge this gesture of good will to a member of my Father’s staff. “The most qualified and performing member of staff in the department is Sue Johnson, I will promote her to the role in the coming days.”
A few murmurs spread around the table and Alex rested her hand on Sophia’s thigh as they discussed it amongst them. She stroked the hand slowly across the leg and Sophia glanced back warningly. Alex just smiled and continued to wait. Eventually the discussion stopped. “I take it there are no objections?” When nobody spoke Alex continued. In the position her father left the company board she had a majority say. The only thing that could stop her was the other board members could unanimously vote against a decision vetoing it if they felt it would damage the company. They were unable to make any changes themselves however.

Alex slid her left hand a little higher just so it rested on Sophia’s inner thigh, and Sophia suppressed a slight moan causing a questioning glance from the man nearest to her. “Next up, I will be introducing an entirely new range of mobile and computer controlled devices. I know many of you have been opposed to this in the past, but you all agreed that if I could get some pre-orders for these devices you would consent to the ideas.” Alex felt a little higher with her hands and discovered that Sophia was not wearing any underwear. It didn’t surprise her; the girl was constantly a little risqué. Alex ran her fingers tenderly over the mound eliciting a low moan from Sophia unnoticed by anyone else in the room. Sophia tried to move her hands in the way but Alex pushed it to the side and indicated to her to keep taking notes.
“We now have an order already in place for over twenty five thousand dollars worth of this merchandise from ESD Ltd.” A few eyebrows were raised and nodding around the table. “So I assume this is no longer a point for discussion.” Again there was murmuring but no dispute. Alex could see Sophia was now starting to squirm with the constant teasing attention under the table, completely obscured from anyone else’s view.
“Thirdly, you may have all noticed my assistant Sophia is in the room.” A lot of heads darted towards her as she tried to control her urges. “She is rising quickly through the company and eventually may become a branch manager so I want her to see how it works at the top level. She will be taking notes constantly on her laptop during this for experience.” Sophia mouthed the word bitch to Alex as she realised her hands would now be entirely occupied with typing and providing no protection of her pussy. The rest of the room nodded in acceptance, of all the things they could complain about regarding Alex’s decisions this wouldn’t be one. Sophia had shown huge promise within the company and had a way with clients.

“The final point I would like to raise again is the company name. I’ve raised it before but you keep vetoing my decision. Binding connections is aged, the name is dull, and it is from my father’s old fashioned regime and a constant reminder of it. We need to develop with the times and the trends. People these days can’t even be bothered to type the website as it is too long. I ask one of you to see sense and support me.” Alex inserted a finger deep as she said this and a gasp came from Sophia bringing a glare from Mike.
“I agree with Sophia and her gasp of shock. How can we change the name, it is a trademark, a brand, recognised, admired and respected through the market, just as your father was.” Anger rose rapidly through Alex. It was her company now, not his; she couldn’t stand the mention of him in the boardroom and Mike knew it. Alex let it rest though and took out her frustration by pumping her fingers hard into Sophia’s snatch. Sophia squeaked in shock causing the whole table to turn in surprise.
“Are you OK Sophia” Julia asked, the only other female in the room. “You seem a little agitated and flustered, would you like a glass of water.”
“No… I’m fine” Sophia stammered, “Just… a lot knew to take in.”
Alex smiled, “Well you are taking it in very well.” This got a harsh glance from Sophia. Alex continued to tease her though, as the room discussed finer points of the business, just taunting but never more.

Eventually the room cleared and Alex removed her hand which was soaked in Sophia’s juices. Alex laughed as the room emptied leaving just the two of them. “Well I’d call that a successful meeting, everything without issue other than the damn name.” Alex raised her fingers to her own mouth and sucked them clean. “You definitely seemed to enjoy it; I bet you unquestionably need a session with your computer again later in the day to work off your…….tension?”
“You’re horrendous Alex” Sophia shook her head but smiled to indicate she knew it was true.
Alex smiled back. “But don’t you love me for it.” The two embraced and then made their way out the room. “See you after work, and remember, I’ll be watching.”
Old 09-16-2015, 12:57 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

Ken was slumped in his chair, it was late and he was tired, most people had already gone but he'd decided to stay late and check all the orders that Sue and Tina had processed that day, he couldn't afford for there to be any more mistakes. His head was still spinning from the barrage he'd received earlier, he should be used to it by now, but it always hurt. It was so unfair, he couldn't watch everything the girls did, he might as well do the job himself if he was going to do that, but he was the manager, so the buck stopped with him he supposed.
He could take Alex shouting at him, making him feel worthless as she let her fury at his incompetence spill out, he knew she'd vent her anger and then she'd calm down and it would be forgotten the next day. This time was different though, she was calmer, not losing her temper, the tirade of comments about his performance were more vitriolic than usual though.
"Things will be changing around here very soon" was her parting comment, this worried him and had been on his mind all afternoon.
He stood up, squeezing himself out from between the desk and the chair that was pushed against the back wall, for fuck sake, there were bigger offices than this that had been empty and used as store rooms for years, he put on his jacket and left.
Walking out the side door he made his way towards the car park, turning the corner at the back of the building he was stopped in his tracks, Sue and Tina were standing next to Sue's car, Sue was just opening up the back door, a pallet truck had been wheeled up to the car, loaded with boxes. The warehouse was deserted, everyone was long gone.
Ken could feel his heart starting to pound as he watched, transfixed by the scene, the fucking bitches, so that's why there were so many 'mistakes'. Tina started to lift the boxes onto the tailgate and slide them into the car, taking his phone from his pocket he started to film them, peering around the corner ready to duck out of sight if they looked in his direction. When he was sure he had enough evidence he put the phone away and strode across the loading bay towards them.
Tina was the first to spot him, almost dropping the box she was holding "Fuck!!"
Sue's head snapped around to look "Shit!! No!...I fucking knew this would happen!"
"What the fuck is going on here?" Ken shouted as he approached the two shocked girls.
Sue started to cry, nooooo!, this can't be happening, why did she let Tina talk her into using her car? She'd had a future here, now she'd thrown it all away, she'd lose her job, maybe even be prosecuted "......Ken.....I......"

Sophia was slumped in her chair, she let the blissful floaty feeling wash over her as her orgasm slowly subsided, her toes were curled and digging into the plush carpet, eyes closed, she pushed her neck back against the soft cool leather of her chair and let out a long satisfied sigh.
When she'd recovered sufficiently she reached down and slid the large ribbed dildo from her pussy, shuddering as each rib was pulled out from between her tight lips, she couldn't resist giving it a few licks, savouring the familiar tangy taste. Alex's teasing in the boardroom had left her unbearably horny, she couldn't wait for everyone to leave so she could relieve the burning need for release with a session in front of the computer, the way Alex had taken control, putting her in such a helpless and embarrassing position had left her feeling quite submissive this evening.
Alex was always teasing her about it, she was her porn addicted little slut, she was so right, Sophia thought to herself. As she opened her eyes she was greeted by the sight of a young girl, hogtied with a beautiful more mature woman gripping her hair and forcing her face into her pussy while another younger woman had a hold of her legs, pulling them wide while she plunged the huge strapon she was wearing into her tight shaven pussy, this brought a twitch to Sophia's soaking clit, for a moment she thought about picking up the dildo again, she was ready to go again already, but it was getting late and Alex would have finished her shopping and be waiting for her at home by now. The thought of getting home to Alex's tender attentions won easily, the porn could wait.
She closed the browser, behind the window was the newly installed CCTV monitoring software that Alex had arranged to be installed, it had been a bit of a secret, only a few people knew about it, an attempt by Alex to find out what had been happening to all the orders that seemed to be going 'missing'.
There were four camera's being displayed, three in various parts of the warehouse and one in the loading bay, it was this one that grabbed her attention. There was Ken, his back to the camera talking to Sue and Tina, she was more interested in the car and the pile of boxes in the back of it though, what the fuck?
She watched for a few seconds as what she was seeing sank in, she tried to think of any legitimate reason why they'd be putting a load of stock into the back of a car after hours, there wasn't one she could think of. She pushed her chair back and stood up, wriggling her hips, she hurriedly pulled her tight skirt back down, she saw her panties on the floor as she slid her feet into her heels, they can wait, she thought and kicked them under the desk. She made her way across the large office, her heels sinking into the thick carpet, threatening to topple her over in her haste.

"I might have known, no one could be that incompetent, I knew you must have been up to something" the three of them stopped dead as soon as they heard her voice, as one they all turned to look at Sophia approach "Well? care to explain what's going on?".
Silence, Sue and Tina just stood with heads bowed, Ken loved the look of defeat on their faces, he'd got them, he was going to be vindicated, he couldn't help thinking about what Alex was going to say, he imagined her apologising for all the unfounded blame that she'd piled on him, maybe she'd even give him a pay rise to make up for the unfair treatment he'd received recently, possibilities went round and round in his head.
"You didn't think you'd get away with this for long did you Ken?"
Ken went cold, he could feel himself starting to sweat "What?......"
"Alex isn't stupid you know, it was obvious the stock going missing couldn't all be explained as 'shipping errors' you three have obviously had this scam going for a while"
"Don't be fucking stupid!!" Ken shouted, his voice shrill, how could she think he was part of this? "I just came round the corner and caught them, they were loading up Sue's car"
"Come on Ken, I'm not stupid either. it's been going on for weeks, are you really trying to pretend you were so fucking stupid you couldn't tell what was going on right under your nose? You must be in on it"
Sue saw a glimmer of hope "I told you we'd never get away with it Ken, why did you have to get so greedy?" she turned on the tears again.
"Why Ken? This company has kept you in work for years, you've always been treated fairly, we've always looked after you, and you throw it back in our faces"
We've looked after you? our faces? who the fuck is we? you turned up here a couple of years ago, who the fuck are you to talk to me like that you fucking cunt!
Ken snapped, before he knew what he was doing he'd lunged forward and grabbed Sophia around the neck, catching her by surprise she overbalanced and fell backwards against the car "NOOOO! you bitch! you think you know everything but you fucking don't, who the fuck do you think you are?" he was screaming, his face inches from hers, showering her with spit as the words tumbled out.
Sophia cringed as Ken's breath and spit hit her face, shocked, she was frozen to the spot. She felt Ken grab her arms, squeezing hard he started to shake her, forcing her painfully against the car again and again "These cunts were stealing from you, it had nothing to do with me, why the fuck can't you see that? why don't you fucking believe me?" his voice was cracking as he shouted.
"KEN!! for fuck sake! what are you doing?" Tina's voice pierced his skull.
He turned to her "You cunts, this is your fault, I've got proof, I filmed you, I'm not getting the blame for this"
"Ken, calm down, think about what your doing" Sue tried to intervene, she stepped forward and tried to prise Ken's hands off Sophia.
"We're all fucked Sue, this bitch is going to ruin us all, can't you see that? Do you want to go to prison" Ken knew Sophia was going to ruin his life, he felt impotent, he knew this wasn't the answer but he couldn't see any way out.
Sophia was sobbing "Ken, please, I won't tell anyone, please let go" she whimpered, for all of her bravado earlier, now she was terrified, she had no idea what Ken might be capable of now he was backed into a corner.
The only way they would get out of this was to stick together, Ken knew this "No, you fucking won't tell anyone, Sue, Tina, none of us were here were we?"
Sue looked at the girl cowering against the car, she looked so beautiful, but so vulnerable and scared, she knew there was no way she'd get out of this situation looking good, whatever happened to Ken. She put her hand around Sophia's throat "That's right, we weren't here, none of us were, understand bitch?"
Sophia's eyes were wide with panic, she nodded, she felt a sharp stinging slap across her cheek "Remember we know where you live, if we hear any more about this you're fucked!"
Ken had released his grip, but Sophia was still up against the car, surrounded by the three of them, their faces loomed in on her, sneering, aggressive, like wild animals, Sophia didn't know who was most scared now, she could get them all sacked, and probably arrested, but the thought of living with the fear of someone paying her a visit terrified her, she'd be jumping at every knock at the door for years, she couldn't live in fear of revenge for the rest of her life "Please, I won't tell anyone, I swear, just go, and we'll forget any of this ever happened"
Slap "That's right, none of this happened" it was Tina this time "Now fuck off, you know what will happen if you tell anyone, we'll be watching you"
Sophia turned and ran, twisting her ankle painfully as she fell off her heel, sobbing and shaking she staggered back to her office.
She fell into her chair, her head swimming with shock and fear, the camera's were still on her screen, the loading bay was deserted.

Stories

Old 09-30-2015, 02:27 PM   #9
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 7

Alex entered her apartment after the slightly longer than planned shopping trip and to her surprise was greeted by a faint whimper; at first it confused her; the slave knew to be silent in his cage at all times but she decided to follow the sound. It was coming from the bathroom. She knocked gently on the door with faint crying sounds coming from within and immediately knew it was Sophia. “Soph… honey… please open the door and talk to me.” Alex waited patiently and a few sobs later the door opened and Sophia hobbled out.
“What do you want Alex?” She asked keeping her head low.
“I want to know you’re alright, I want to know what has happened, and you’re never like this.” Alex replied calmingly as she took hold of Sophia and brought her into her arms. Soph, whatever it is don’t worry about a thing. I just want to help and support you” Alex stroked Sophia’s hair gently as Sophia sniffled.
“I don’t think I can say” Sophia sniffled. “It was so scary.”
Alex rested her arms on Sophia’s shoulders “Come to the sofas, I’ll mix up an Irish coffee and then when you’ve settled down a bit, we’ll sort this whole thing out.” Alex smiled then left to make the drinks.

“OK, now are you going to tell me what happened, you know you can say anything and I’ll stand by your side.” Alex sat next to Sophia and rested her hand on her knee.
Sophia shuddered a little as she whispered “They said they’d hurt me badly if I said anything.”
“Nobody will hurt you, not with me around. You’re 100 percent safe. Now tell me what is going on, you’re worrying me a little. Who are they?”
“It was in the loading bay…………… after work…………..” She sniffled “……………the missing stock…………… the three of them……………they, they, they……………”
“Stop there Soph. You’ve said enough. If it’s OK with you I can access the CCTV from my laptop here, I can see for myself what happened and then we can work out what to do. Is that OK?”
Sophia nodded. “But don’t make me watch, I can’t face it.”
Alex set up the laptop and rewound the CCTV to the exact point of the attack on Sophia. What she saw maintained her attention. The four figures on screen transfixed her. There was no sound but the newly installed surveillance cameras were showing a lot. She had no idea what had just happened, but the final result was terrifying.

Alex immediately put her arm around Sophia “Is your ankle OK?” Alex asked. She knew it sounded lame but it was all she could think to say.
“Its fine, I just twisted it slightly.”
“That’s good.” Alex mulled over what to do and exactly what she’d just seen; she could get them all arrested right now, call the police, there was enough evidence to easily convict the three of them. Not just the assault but the theft which had been ongoing could send them all down for years. “So what do you want to do?”
“What do you mean what I want to do? What can I do? They threatened me, threatened to find me, hurt me, they were serious.” Sophia pulled away slightly and looked up into Alex’s eyes and was met by a comforting determined look.
“An empty threat dear; but to be safe, you’ll be staying at mine tonight and for the foreseeable future. I will get someone to pick up your stuff. My slave will be silent I’ll ensure and you can have all the comforts you want. As for what you can do, there are a few things. Firstly you can call the police obviously. I have enough evidence that there is no doubt what happened and all three will probably face long jail sentences. However this puts me down three members of a department with only 5 people. It also lets them off easy in my opinion after hurting someone I care about so much.” Alex looked down to Sophia and smiled. “There is another option but this is your decision not mine.”
“And what would that be Alex?” Sophia enquired clearly curious.

The next day Sophia arrived at the company determined but still slightly worried. Alex had explained everything and made it sound so easy, but Sophia was not convinced entirely. She trusted Alex to the end of the world but this seemed insane and not even possible, but if anyone, then Alex.
She walked into the department where Alex had been the last two hours working out some finer details and to ensure she had sorted out the missing stock, the new orders and morning emails before she faced everyone.
Sophia was nervous as she walked past Ken, Tina and Sue’s stations. Ken shot her the darkest look ever, almost a warning that yesterday was serious. Tina and Sue stopped mid conversation to glare at her menacingly. Sophia hurried away. How could they have done this to her, made her feel scared. Especially Sue, she always thought they got along but yesterday had shown her otherwise. Sophia almost ran up to her office to the satisfaction of the other three; they’d clearly gotten to her. She walked straight past her own desk and into Alex’s office. “Is everything ready?”
“Of course darling. Now, are you sure about this, we can still forget it all and call the police. It is entirely your decision. I’ll support you whatever you choose.”
“I trust you Alex. If you say this will work, it will work, and we can always turn to plan B later if we must.” Sophia forced a smile. “So what do we do?”
Alex stood up, “you are going to ask Tina, Sue and Ken to me office as you would do as part of the job for the meeting with me as was already planned and scheduled with the team. After the five of us are in the office, you leave it to me unless you absolutely feel you must interfere. After that we wait. Now ask them to come up to the meeting with me.”
Sophia nodded, stood up and walked out.
Alex prepared herself for what comes next; she loved these moments but was always anxious in case it didn’t go to plan. She’d thought it all out last night, now it was up to fate.

Sophia walked back to the floor and approached Tina and Sue, she put on a shaky voice as she talked to them. “Girls…. Alex would like you to go up for the scheduled meeting…. If that’s OK.” She lowered her head and backed a couple of paces away. Tina sniggered in slight joy at Sophia’s tension.
“Thanks for the message; we’ll be up in a few moments.” Sue replied hopeful that yesterday’s madness would disappear and all would go as she hoped. She struggled to get any sleep, scared of what Sophia would do. Sue knew the threat was empty, or at least it was to her, all she wanted was for the last day to disappear.
“OK, I’ll tell Ken and then the three of you can head up.” Sophia scurried away towards ken’s small office. Once there the smell of sweat hit her harder than ever. It was clear Ken was nervous, scared even about the coming meeting.
“Ken.” He quickly turned around in shock at the intrusion but quickly gained his composure. “Alex would like to see you for the scheduled meeting in her office.”
“Oh…. Thanks…. I’ll be there shortly.” Ken had been racking his head around what would happen today, his job, his home life, his everything seemed to be hanging by threads.
Sophia quickly hurried back to Alex and took the seat to her left, three seats sat opposite.

The three employees entered together with Sue and Tina clearly trying to hide their disgust with Ken’s appearance and hygiene.
“Please take a seat.” Alex gestured to the three seats opposite and all three quickly sat down. “I have a few things I need to talk to you all about and I expect silence throughout until I finish. You may then quickly ask any questions before being dismissed. Understand?” Alex finished and all three nodded giving Alex queue to continue.
“Firstly after a discussion with the board your roles are going to be changed. Firstly Sue will now take on the role of shipping manager, Ken you will be demoted into her role.” Alex said sharply as Sue smiled. Everything must be going as planned.
Ken seethed in anger “WAIT…. WHAT!!!...HER!?”
“Silence!” Alex responded firmly and sharply. “I don’t want another word til I have finished.” The authority in her voice hushed the room and Sophia smiled as she saw the domineering personality awake in her girlfriend. “This was the case even before some recent events.” With that she spun the monitor in front of her around to show a still frame of the loading bay from the evening before. “Before I happened to see this on my recently installed surveillance.”
The three employees gasped in unison unsure what to do, what to say, there was nothing. Silence lingered in the room for a good minute before Alex continued.
“As you can all see this occurrence was highly discomforting to I and of course to my trusted employee next to me. You are all extremely fortunate that we haven’t gone straight to the police.”
“You wouldn’t dream of it” Ken stammered at Alex struggling to catch his breath but trying to force some control back. The evidence was clear, they were caught red handed.
“Wouldn’t I Mr Adams, right now I don’t think you are in any position to say what I will and won’t do. Now I suggest you be quiet as the next time you speak without me asking and I won’t think twice. That goes for you two as well.” Alex indicated to all of them. Sue and Tina were too dumbstruck for words.
“As you can see though we haven’t yet called the police and I do hope that I won’t have to, however if this is to be the case then so be it.”
“Please….Please don’t.” Tina whimpered in a desperate plea. Alex chose to ignore the interruption.
“I do have an offer for you though, a way of redeeming yourselves and I take it all of you are interested.” Alex looked quickly at the three nodding heads before continuing. “Call it a change of contract. Firstly you will all take a 30% pay cut, a small amount towards what you have robbed from my company in the last few months. Secondly you may not leave the company on any grounds until I say you may leave. You will continue to do your jobs completely to my satisfaction.
“Thirdly and finally you will do absolutely anything and everything that I, or Sophia here, ask of you at any point without hesitation no matter what, when or where it is.”
“And if we don’t?” asked Sue rather calmly but angered inside.
“Well that’s obvious, I ring the police, you go to prison and see how that affects everything else.” The three gasped again and tears formed in Tina’s eyes. Sophia smiled, she knew everything was going to plan and Alex had delivered her speech to perfection with no wiggle room.
“I will say that this is an all or nothing deal though, the three of you must all agree to these demands or we call the police. You have until the end of your shift to talk it over, and decide between you. If you all agree you will return together to this office at 5pm and sign your new contracts. Any questions before you leave?”
Old 10-05-2015, 01:03 AM   #10
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 8

"How the fuck did this happen? I can't believe this, you've ruined my life you bitches" Ken was slumped in a chair near Sue and Tina's desks, he was sweating visibly, Tina was closest and couldn't help cringing.
Tina couldn't help smiling at the irony of it, they'd been ripping off the company for weeks right under the nose of this idiot and here he is, in as much trouble as them, probably more. Tina knew if it came to it, they could make it sound like Ken was the ringleader, he was their boss after all, what could they have done but go along with what he wanted?
"Shut up Ken, you're part of this now, you attached Sophia you fucking idiot, we'll make sure you go down with us, can you imagine what they do to guys who attack women in prison?"
Ken could imagine only too well, he'd been thinking of nothing else for the past two hours "But......" his hands clenched into fists, he was seething with anger, he wanted to hit the bitch, well both of them ,for getting him into this, but he was trapped, he needed to keep control if he was going to have any chance of getting out of this.
He sighed deeply, he was beaten "What are we going to do?"
"What choice have we got?" Tina replied "If we don't go along with it we're all fucked"
"It's alright for you, you live with your parents, you can afford to take a pay cut, I can hardly afford the rent as it is, I'll be out on the streets" Ken whined.
"Me too, I'll have to sell my car, I can hardly afford the payments now, aaagh, fuck, this is a nightmare" the implications of her new terms of employment were starting to dawn on Sue.
"All we can do is go along for now and hope things blow over" Ken said, not convinced that was going to happen.
They sat their in silence, contemplating their fate, all looking at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.
After a couple of minutes they heard footsteps, looking up they saw Alex striding towards them.
"Well? Have you made up your minds? this is your only chance, agree to my terms now or fuck off and take your chances with the police" It wasn't quite five, but Alex couldn't be bothered to wait, she had their contracts in her hand.
The three of them glanced at each other, squirming in their seats, the tension in the air was palpable, finally Ken spoke up "We agree" he said, his voice quiet and shaky.
"A wise choice" Alex said with a grin, your only fucking choice wasn't it you losers, she thought to herself.
She handed each their new contracts, as they started to glance through the several pages of small, tightly spaced print she handed them pens "Oh just sign the fucking things, you know you haven't got a choice" she snapped impatiently.
They all turned to the back pages and signed them, Alex was quick to snatch them back before they had a chance to read any more of the details.
Turning to Ken, Alex pulled the cap off of an aerosol can she was holding "Ken, you smell disgusting" with that she sprayed him with the can, covering him with the heavily perfumed deodorant, making him cough and gasp as some went in his face.
When she'd finished she tossed the can to him "You'll use that from now on, you'll keep a can of it on your desk and you'll use it three times a day, If I ever can't smell it on you then they'll be consequences".
The deodorant was a cheap brand with a strong flowery feminine scent, very distinctive "Can I use a different type?" he asked timidly.
"Seriously? you're really trying to argue with me already?"
"No....I....No Alex"
"You'll address me as Miss Alex from now on, that goes for all of you, understand?"
"Yes Miss Alex" they replied, almost in unison, Sue's cheeks were burning with the humiliation, she'd always thought of Alex as a friend, how could it have come to this?
"And that goes for Sophia as well, you'll address her as Miss Sophia"
They sat in silence, the realisation of what it was going to be like under the new order of things was sinking in.
Alex chuckled "Awww, look at you, all so sad, well too fucking bad, you made your bed, now fucking lie in it"
"Come with me" she commanded, turning, she walked towards a door near the corner of the building.
The three of them exchanged glances as they stood up, all nervous about what was to come next. They followed Alex to the door, she unlocked it and lead them up a staircase.
Ken led the way, he couldn't help admiring her shapely, sexy ass wriggling in front of his face as she walked up the stairs a couple of steps ahead of him.
When they got to the top Alex turned "I guess you've never been up here Tina, we haven't used this part of the building for years, not since the new unit was finished.
"N-No Miss Alex" Tina replied.
"I'm assuming you've been thinking about how you're going to manage on your reduced salaries, well I have the perfect solution" Alex was loving this, the three of them were terrified of her now, they new she held their futures in her hand, she could ruin them all if the whim took her.
They all looked at her expectantly, they all had an idea what was coming but hoped they were wrong.
"These offices are vacant, you can move in here, aren't I kind?"
Tina looked pale, she was shocked "I-I don't think I could move out, I've never lived away from my parents"
"Nonsense, you're nineteen, it's time you had some independence" Alex loved the irony, letting Tina be independent was the last thing she had planned.
Tina looked around and her heart sank, she was in a long dark corridor lined with doors to small grubby offices, there was a damp musty smell in the air, the floor was covered in worn dirty carpet tiles. She looked inside the first office, it had a florescent light on the ceiling that flickered and hummed, the walls were painted cream but were dirty and scuffed, they still had random pieces of paper, calendars and wall planners pinned and taped to them, it was like the previous occupant had just got up and left one day, leaving the evidence of their working life to be discovered years later. Boxes of junk were stacked against the wall.
"You've got everything you need, there's a bathroom and a kitchen at the end" Alex said, Ken remembered them, the kitchen was just a small windowless room with a sink and a small worktop just big enough for the kettle and microwave that was used by the staff at lunchtime. They walked down the corridor until they reached it, the microwave was still their, after all these years.
The expression on Sue's face was priceless, Alex relished her look of disgust, not quite the swish apartment she'd managed to rent for herself recently, Alex had been around there one evening, it had been a stretch for her but she was very proud of the place.
Finally they reached the bathroom door, Alex pushed it open and they were greeted by a foul smell.
Sue gasped "Shit!" she couldn't hide her revulsion when she saw the state of the filthy toilet and small hand basin, it hadn't been cleaned for years.
"Oh don't look so worried, you have your pick of offices to use as bedrooms, and I'm sure you'll have it looking like home in no time"
"Please Miss Alex, there's no need for this, I'll find a smaller apartment" Sue couldn't imagine having to live in this shit hole, especially with Ken here as well.
"Oh I insist Sue, I want you where I can keep an eye on you. And don't worry, the rent will be very reasonable"
They all turned when they heard that "What?......" Ken exclaimed.
"Well you didn't think you'd be living in my lovely office suit rent free did you?" Alex taunted "I'll be deducting forty percent of your salaries for rent, any complaints?"
They were all ready to burst with anger and frustration at this latest revelation, there would be hardly anything left of their much reduced salaries, they'd be working all day then coming back to this dump every night and getting virtually nothing to show for it.
"No Miss Alex" Ken said, despite the state of the place and the fact that he'd be paying through the nose for it he couldn't help thinking of the possibilities, he'd be living with these two attractive women, there wouldn't be much privacy in the cramped offices, his mind started to swirl with perverted thoughts.
"No Miss Alex" Sue's mind was swirling as well at the thought of being trapped in such confined quarters with Ken all night, but for very different reasons, she was numb, almost in shock, these developments were too much to take in.
"No Miss Alex" Tina couldn't get the image of the filthy bathroom out of her mind, a world away from the luxurious en-suite she had at home in her parents expensive house, fuck, this can't be happening, was all she could think.
"Well it's clocking off time, I'm going to leave you to it, looks like you've got a lot of cleaning to do, I'll be up here again in the morning to make sure you've been working hard, Ken, you know where the cleaning equipment's kept"
"Yes Miss Alex"
"I want you all moved in here over the weekend, that gives you four days to move any furniture you can fit in."
Sue was sobbing now, it was just getting worse and worse, she thought about washing, there would be no more nice luxurious hot showers, there was one small hand basin that they would all have to use to wash themselves, it was going to be a nightmare "Please Miss Alex, please don't do this" she begged pitifully.
"Oh shut up Sue, I've hardly started, so stop whining and get busy" Alex was bored with them now, the offices were cold and damp and the mouldy smell was starting to make her feel sick "I'm going, remember what I said, you've got until the morning to get this place habitable"
They all watched her stroll down the corridor and disappear down the stairs in silence, as soon as they heard the door at the bottom of the stairs slam shut the shouting and recriminations started, they were all feeling frustrated and impotent and needed to let off steam, venting their anger as they each blamed the others for the predicament they were in.
Eventually they calmed down, half an hour had passed and the cleaning still needed to be done, reluctantly they got to work, Ken was delegated the delightful task of scrubbing the toilet clean as the girls started to take the rubbish that filled every room down to the bins.
By midnight they were all exhausted but the place was at least empty and the smell was starting to fade, they all made their ways home, trepidation of what was to come in the morning filled them all, it was obvious the repercussions of there actions and their decision to go along with Alex's plans would be far more profound and far reaching than just a change to their terms of employment.

Stories

Old 10-07-2015, 01:19 AM   #11
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

do you guys know what the next/past part will be about? or do you have to read the story and then come up with the next part?

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

Old 10-07-2015, 10:53 AM   #12
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg69 View Post
do you guys know what the next/past part will be about? or do you have to read the story and then come up with the next part?
We have a general idea what the other person is going to write about and check it with each other on chapters first before posting, as well as discussing long term ideas for the characters.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:21 AM   #13
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

Alex arrived home and found Sophia curled up in bed. It was only 7pm but Alex knew she’d had a tough couple of days, so decided to let her rest for a bit. Alex decided to check up on her slave, she’d been preoccupied the last few days so had done nothing but let him out twice a day to use the toilet and got him to fill up his food and water dishes. “How are you?” she proclaimed as she marched into the room.
“Good Mistress” was all he replied, huddled up in the corner of his cage. Alex sighed, the moment she saw him she was bored. The same monotone voice, willing but not interested, obeying but not determined. Alex couldn’t stand it anymore. She grabbed a key from her nightstand and walked over to the cage.
“Frank. I want you to listen to me very carefully.” His head turned up slightly. “I can’t cope with this anymore; I have too much going on in my life and have found three new projects. I know you have been willing and done close to nothing wrong, even when I’ve been unjustly rough with you.”
Frank got a serious look on his face. She never addressed him by his actual name, not since her father had died. She meant it all. “Mistress, please don’t.”
“Frank. I’ve made up my mind.” She turned the key in the lock and opened the metal door to the cramped cage. “Get out and stand up.” Frank obeyed instantly not knowing anything else but serving. Alex looked him over, why couldn’t he just be more interesting she thought. He had such good intentions and had served her well but she just wasn’t fascinated or concerned.
“You’ve done your job well as much as I didn’t want to and I know my father would want you to be looked after. I have a link to a few places if you are desperate to still be a slave but I hope you move on and find a new life Frank.” Tears actually started to appear in Frank’s eyes. For the last 7 to 8 years this had been his entire life.
“But what will I do? This is all I know” Frank mumbled, for the first time shaken and worried.
“You’re still young enough. Meet someone, get a proper job, make a life for yourself and have some fun. Do you want to spend the entirety of your life trapped in a cage? I will help you as well with money. I’m going to transfer $40,000 into your account as payment for your hard work and will provide you with the greatest reference ever for a butler. I have also asked Jane in the local bar to rent you the spare room as a favour for me. I have never cared much for you Frank, but I’m not going to just throw you onto the streets, but I don’t really want to see you again.”
“Thank you Alex, you’ve given me everything I wanted and needed.” Alex, he called me Alex she thought. That name hadn’t passed his lips in so long it felt weird.
“Not a problem. Now pack your stuff, it’s all in the wardrobes on the far side, and leave. I want you gone before I wake up.” Alex patted him on the shoulder, more affection than she’d ever shown him in the past and then exited the room leaving Frank motionless, confused and silent.

Alex returned to the living room and pulled out her phone and started to text Tina. ‘Hello, I want you at the company 6:30 sharp tomorrow, clocked on and waiting outside my office for me. Understand?’
Out with the old and in with the new she thought, and then went to wake up Sophia. The reply didn’t take too long, just three words. ‘Yes miss Alex.’ It wouldn’t be too long before that changed to mistress but she had to be patient. Tina will be easy but Ken was a loose cannon and Sue still far too proud to break easily.
The contracts were still lying on the table; all of them hadn’t even had a chance to read it properly but some of the finer details were crucial. This would be enough to protect her and Sophia should any of them have a drastic change of heart. There was no way anyone could prosecute them when she had these no matter what she did.
Alex now had entire control over their weekly rota and timetable.
Alex now had entire control over their wages and could determine any changes and how it should be spent.
They had agreed to any punishment deemed necessary at any point.
They had all accepted to do absolutely anything she asked of them, and had agreed to allow any force or action against them without even reading it.

The points went into a lot of detail but they had practically all signed over their lives unknowingly and she loved it. She wanted to break them though and not just force them.
Sophia walked into the room in a dressing gown and sat herself down next to her lover. “Hi Alex, how is it going?” she asked, knowing how busy the day had been.
“Where to start Soph, I’ve just got rid of Frank.” Sophia smiled; the slave annoyed her and just seemed a pain, especially as an older guy. “He’ll be gone by morning. I’ve moved our three delinquents to the upstairs offices. It is so grim up there but hopefully they’ll have it into useful shape for when I expand production.”
Sophia chuckled. “You are such a bitch Alex, how can you ask anyone to live up there? It’s horrible.”
“Who do you think your calling a bitch darling?” Alex remarked with a smirk. “I just need them to clean it all out and it’ll save me a job. Consider it a scare factor. I’ve put in a bid for the three bedrooms flat on the ground floor, so I can have them close and watched at all times. Obviously rent will still come out their wages, not to mention the gym memberships when they start those.”
“So everything is working out?” Sophia jumped onto Alex’s lap.
Alex leaned in for a quick kiss. “Of course, just like I said, and for an added bit of fun, Tina will be in my office first thing tomorrow; time to have some entertainment.” She leaned back in to the kiss and in one movement Sophia’s dressing gown was lying on the floor leaving her completely exposed. “Much better; a perfect form like an angel.”
“So how come you get to keep your clothes?” Sophia quipped. Alex flipped Sophia onto her back on the couch and tentatively kissed down her neck.
Her lips travelled further planting a kiss between every word as Sophia moaned. “Because… tonight… my… darling… is… all… about… you.” As she finished the final word her lips made contact with the right nipple causing Sophia to gasp. Alex’s tongue flicked out just brushing over the tip in slow movements, circling tentatively around it, just causing enough contact to elicit small reactions.
She quickly switched nipples barely even removing contact and repeated the process. Alex could feel Sophia twitching underneath her with every movement being greeted with a reaction. The moans were already growing as Alex departed the breasts and travelled downwards.
The kisses continued to plant a path downwards until Alex could feel and smell Sophia’s juices coating her pussy. She licked her lips and dived in to the job, no longer taking the delicate approach used on the nipples but furiously attacking with her tongue. The moans above grew louder with every second as the inevitable orgasm approached.

Alex and Sophia arrived at the company just before seven the next morning, the night before a bit of a blur. Most staff arrived at about half 8 so the building was near deserted apart from the night staff finishing their shifts. Alex went straight to the clocking on machine where she saw only one name clocked on in the department, Tina’s.
She quickly checked the time and was met with a little disappointment. 6:32 was the time displayed. One request and she’d already failed. Sophia had a sly grin at it though as she clocked on her own card, knowing that Alex didn’t tolerate any mishaps. They made their way up to the office to find Tina slouched against the wall with eyes closed. “Up straight” Alex barked out the order sternly and Tina’s eyes shot open and instantly she stood upright.
“I thought you said half six Miss Alex?” Alex smiled at least she got one thing right. “I did, which is when you were supposed to be here, you were two minutes late. I can get here whenever I choose, now don’t question me again.”
Tina looked shocked at the response as Alex opened the door. “Sorry Miss Alex, it won’t happen again.”
“You’re right it won’t and I’m going to make sure of it. In!” Tina quickly scurried through the door into the boss’s office and it was locked behind the three of them. Tina was starting to feel scared; why did they need to lock the door, what was happening. “Firstly I have a message which you will be delivering to the other two. Everything else which happens here will remain between the three of us for now. Understand?” Alex finished and Tina nodded.
Sophia sat down on Alex’s desk just watching everything happen whilst resisting the temptation to play with herself. There will be plenty of time for that in a bit.
“You will inform Sue and Ken that from now on the three of you will be attending a 3 hour gym session every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after work, where you will do a range of exercises laid out for you when you get there. I want you all in top shape.” Tina groaned, she hated exercise, she had a slim figure but from eating healthily rather than working out.

“Now for the fun part of this morning and I want you to do everything without delay. Now strip.” Alex tone of voice didn’t even change from the first comment. Tina looked like someone had slapped her hard across the face. “Wh…Wh…What?” Alex sighed. “I’ll let you off with a warning this time but you refuse again and there will be consequences. Now strip.”
Tina reached down and pulled off her top before removing her shoes and then black skirt she always wore to work. She was left in just her bra and panties. Sophia unable to resist the urge anymore, watching Alex reveal her dominant nature, her hands reached down and started to play with her pussy. Tina hesitated and Alex landed a swat on her ass causing Tina to jump. “Did I tell you to stop?”
“No Miss Alex.” She replied and reached round to unclip her bra before sliding her panties to the ground and stepping out, leaving her entirely naked in front of her boss and her boss’s assistant. She could see no other alternative though; prison was not an option to her and this had to be the better way. She was starting to realise the extent of what Alex had planned though and it scared her, tears starting to form in her eyes, her hands reached to cover herself but Alex just swatted them away. Tina let them rest by her sides.

“Much better” Alex said as she strolled around the naked 19 year old girl in front of her. “On your knees.” Tina quickly dropped down. “Hands on your head, legs spread.” Tina quickly followed the orders hoping for this to end quickly. “Much better, you’re getting the hang of this.”
Sophia inserted a finger into her own pussy as she continued to watch the show play out exactly as she hoped.
“Please Miss Alex. Don’t do this.” Tina pleaded. A sharp swat of a hand landed on Tina’s right breast almost knocking her to the ground but she quickly regained her position.
“I know this is new, but never tell me what to do. Now whenever I say P1 short for position 1 you will get into this position. Understand.” Tina nodded. “A sharp slap landed on her left tit. “Answer properly.”
“Yes Miss Alex.” Tina sobbed. “Better.” Alex replied as she continued to circulate the young girl assessing every inch of her body. “Hands behind your back; face to the floor, ass up.”
Tina took a moment to process the request but then quickly got to the position. “Higher.” Tina forced her ass higher into the air exposing her completely to the two women. Alex reached forward and stroked the round ass in front of her. “Excellent, whenever I say P2 you will get into this position. Understand?”
“Yes Miss Alex.” The tears were now running freely down Tina’s face but Alex also noticed the matching glistening wetness on her pussy betraying her feelings. She smiled.
“Stand back up straight; hands behind your back and legs slightly spread.” Tina instantly followed the orders. “Better, much better, you may have at least some competency after all.” Tina smiled at the backhanded compliment, which didn’t go unnoticed by Sophia who smirked at the vulnerability of the teen. “This is P3.” Tina nodded her understanding. “Now go to P1.”
Tina instantly dropped to her knees with hands on head. “Good. P2.” Tina followed quickly again. “Good.” Tina smiled. Something about the approval made her happy, like she was succeeding, impressing the boss; the tears were dissipating quickly. “I’m glad you can follow basic orders. There may be some hope for you after all. We know you can do the basics now at least. P1.” Tina shot back up to her knees and Alex leaned down resting her face just inches from Tina’s. She ran her fingers slowly through the girl’s hair and rested her hand under her chin forcing her to look upwards. “Now this is just the beginning, you want to impress me don’t you?”
“Yes Miss Alex. I want to impress you and Miss Sophia.” Sophia let out a small moan at this.
“Good. Are you going to do all you can to make us happy, because you will like me a lot more when I’m happy?”
“Yes Miss Alex, I want to make you happy.” Tina couldn’t believe the words coming out her mouth, she felt disgusted at her position right now; she wanted to run for the hills, never come back, but she also didn’t want to see any disappointment in the deep, piercing eyes she was currently staring into, which almost seemed to reach back into her soul. She wanted them to look at her with pride, she wanted to impress them.
“Prove it, what will you do to make me happy?” Alex whispered into her ear, this was going better than even she had hoped it would. She’d awoken a natural submission and urge to please in the girl.
“Anything you want Miss Alex.”
“Call me mistress.”
Old 10-12-2015, 10:10 AM   #14
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 10
The flowery perfume was permeating the room, a sweet sickly aroma, infinitely better than the stench of Kens body though.
"Well, put it down" Alex said, not even glancing up.
With shaking hands Ken lowered the tray with a cup of coffee and a plate of pastries, the china cup and the plate rattled in his trembling grip. Then he stood next to the desk, arms by his sides and waited.
Ken had come down from the grim room where he now spent his nights at six am, just as he had every day this week, he needed to clock on by six or he would be in trouble. His morning started by cleaning Alex's and Sophia's offices thoroughly, he knew there were CCTV camera's watching the rooms, he'd installed them after all, but now he had no way of accessing them. The dress code Alex had given him for his morning chores was simple, a pair of very tight leather shorts that left little to the imagination and a pair of high heels that made every task twice as difficult and were a constant source of pain. After three hours of hobbling around on them his feet were in agony and his calves were burning and cramping.
As he stood there shivering, he was directly under the air conditioning vent in the ceiling, something Alex was well aware of, he contemplated what had happened in three short days.

On Tuesday Tina had been very sheepish all day, she was obviously very embarrassed about what had happened that morning, every time Ken asked her about it she got flustered and her cheeks turned bright red, she wouldn't reveal any details though.
It wasn't until the afternoon that he got summoned to Alex's office.
As he entered Alex was sitting behind her desk, Sophia was sitting on a large couch against the wall to one side "Get in here Ken" she barked as he slowly opened the door with trepidation.
He waited in silence, his mouth was dry and his heart pounding, Alex stood up and walked around her desk "Well you smell a bit better, your clothes are still filthy though, get them off"
"wh-what?" Ken was taken by surprised, this isn't the direction he though this was going to go.
"You heard, get them off" Alex snapped, he caught Sophia smirking out the corner of his eye, she was obviously enjoying his discomfort. When Ken still didn't move Alex said "Do I need to remind you of the new terms of your employment? You do everything I ask, without hesitation, understand? Now this is your last chance, get your clothes off or leave the premises, your choice, but remember what will happen if you leave"
Ken stripped, his shaking fingers fumbling with the buttons, in a few seconds he was standing in his white briefs, well they were originally white, they were now grey and stained.
Alex cringed when she saw them "Get those off as well, you really are disgusting Ken, how dare you come into my office in that state you filthy little man"
Ken's cheeks burned with shame as he pulled the dirty briefs down his legs, he left them on the carpet at his feet as he stood up straight again, Alex raised her eyebrows "Really? you're just going to leave them there?"
Ken bent over and picked them up "Sorry Miss" he said under his breath.
Suddenly his cheek was stinging with pain, Alex had brought her hand sharply across his face "Sorry? you'll be sorry, and it's Miss Friend now, understand?"
"Y-Yes.......Miss Friend" Kens mind was swimming now, what the fuck was going on?
A distasteful aroma was wafting up from Kens briefs, they could both detect it, Alex looked down at them, almost gagging at the sight "Get those out of my sight, put them in your mouth you disgusting pig"
Ken was about to question her, but the expression on her face made him think better of it, he pushed the briefs into his mouth, he struggled to get them in, his cheeks were stuffed but still there was some material hanging out, Alex smiled as she watched the ridiculous sight. When Ken stopped pushing she picked up a pen and started poking the rest inside "Come on boy, get it all in there" she said as she prodded the pen into his mouth forced the material further down his throat. Finally the briefs disappeared and Ken stood there with his cheeks bulging out like a chipmunk, his breathing was heavy and laboured now.
Alex turned to Sophia "He doesn't look nearly as scary now does he darling?"
Sophia grinned back "Not scary at all Alex"
Alex turned her attention back to Ken "Turn to Sophia, look at her" she commanded.
Ken turned reluctantly, he could hardly bring himself to raise his head and make eye contact, his cheeks felt like they were on fire as they burned with shame and humiliation.
"Look into the eyes of my lovely girl, the girl you thought it was OK to abuse and threaten, that's a decision you're going to regret for a very long time"
Ken glanced at Alex, his eyes pleading, he wanted to beg for forgiveness but he couldn't utter a word with his mouth full.
"Look at her not me you disgusting runt" Ken's eyes returned to Sophia.
"Now sweetie, time to exorcise a few demons, you shouldn't have to be nervous around this idiot, come here, don't be scared" Alex could tell Sophia was unsure, she didn't want to force her, but it was important for Sophia to put what happened behind her, she needed to do this, to put herself in control so she'd never be intimidated again.
Slowly Sophia stood up and walked over to Ken, standing just in front of him, he didn't seem anywhere near as scary standing there naked and vulnerable, smelling like a whore's mattress.
"Kick him darling, kick him in the balls, show him just what you think of the little prick"
Sophia glanced at Alex, that was a surprise "Really?"
"Yes really"
Kens eyes were wide and manic, he was looking panicky now, his gaze flicked from one to the other, looking for any sign that this might be a bluff to scare him, it was obvious from Sophia's expression that it wasn't.
"Come on darling, just kick him, what can he do? He belongs to me now, there won't be any repercussions" Alex had her arm around her waist comfortingly.
Sophia looked into Alex's eyes, she was so in control, as always, with Alex to look after her she felt more safe than she ever had. Suddenly anger started to rise inside her and her attention snapped back to Ken, before she could think, her knee came up hard and made contact with Ken's tender balls.
He let out a muffled bellow and collapsed to his knees, clutching his crotch, his eyes were wild as his chest heaved as he sucked air through his nose as best he could.
Alex let out a squeal of delight "Oh well done darling, I bet that felt good"
"It did Alex" Sophia said, surprised at how satisfying that was.
"Get up Ken, and get your hands behind your back. That one must have caught you by surprise, you don't move again without permission though, understand?"
Kens heart skipped, again? That wasn't the end of it? He struggled to his feet and stood in front of Sophia, nodding he clasping his hands behind his back.
"Get your feet apart" Alex commanded, Ken shuffled his feet until they were about thirty inches apart.
"That was a nice warm up, now step back a bit sweetie, and use your foot this time" Alex said softly, not wanting to force her, hoping Sophia would take the initiative.
"OK" she said with a grin, taking a step backwards she looked at Ken's downturned face "Look at me" she said.
Ken's head came up and his watering eyes met hers, she held his gaze for a few seconds, not breaking eye contact her foot shot up, making contact with the soft pendulous sack between his legs. The effect was dramatic, the scream that emanated from behind the gag was anguished, Ken bent double and his knees buckled, but he managed to stay on his feet.
"Back in position" Alex ordered, giving him only a few seconds to recover, Ken forced his body up again, he'd managed to keep his hands behind his back.
His sobbing eyes came up to meet Sophia's again, hoping to see some pity, but there was none.
Sophia felt a feeling of power surging through her, it was intoxicating, seeing the guy that had terrified her a few days ago standing there sobbing and moaning in pain, helpless, powerless, was one of the most satisfying things she'd ever experienced. She didn't waste any time, her foot came up again, this time she concentrated on bringing it up as hard as she could, she was focussed on Ken's face, relishing the look of agony as fresh pain shot through his unprotected body.
This time Ken couldn't keep on his feet, he crumpled to the floor and rolled into a ball, clutching his poor tortured balls.
"Get UP!!" Alex screamed "You've got five seconds"
"One"
Ken pushed himself to his knees, his chest was burning with the effort of sucking air though his restricted airway.
"Two"
His legs were like jelly as he got to his feet, as he straightened the urge to keep his crotch covered with his hands was overwhelming.
"Three"
Sophia was looking at him impassively, a thin smile on her lips, the nervous girl that he'd intimidated was nowhere to be seen.
"Four"
With every ounce of willpower he could muster he pulled his hands away from his balls and clasped them behind his back, he spread his shaking legs again, his feet were spread but he couldn't help turning his knees inwards to bring his thighs closer together.
"Five"
"Feel better now daring? That must have felt good" Alex said softly as she leant in and kissed Sophia on the cheek, she was so proud of her.
"It was Alex, so satisfying" She replied, then turned to Ken, her expression was so cold Ken knew what was coming, this time she caught his balls with the sharp toe of her red pump.
Ken crumpled again, he pulled the briefs from his mouth and gasped desperately to fill his burning lungs, the pain between his legs was the worst he'd ever experienced, he didn't know anything could hurt that much.
"Pleeeese, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me any more" Ken was broken, he'd do anything to avoid any more pain, Sophia loomed over him, he was terrified of her now, he knew she could send fresh waves of agony though his body if the whim took her.
Sophia and Alex both looked down at him, there expressions a mixture of satisfaction and revulsion, Kens eyes were darting back and forth, looking for a hint of forgiveness.
He crawled over to Sophia on his belly and started kissing her shoe desperately "Please Miss, please, I'm so sorry" Kiss, Kiss "what I did was unforgivable, I'll do anything to make things right" Kiss, lick, Kiss.
Sophia let him carry on for a while, relishing the power she had over the snivelling worm, finally she tired of his pathetic begging and sobbing "Get up Ken, I don't know if I'll ever forgive you, but you're going to spend a long time trying to make things right"
Alex slid her arms around Sophia and kissed her passionately on the mouth "You were amazing, I'm so proud of you darling, I love you so much"
"Thank you Alex, thank you so much for setting this up, I feel like a different person" She looked down at Ken, he was still clutching his balls and rocking back and forth on the floor "I can't believe I was so scared of that prick, I mean, look at him"
"I know sweetie, there was nothing to be scared of, nothing at all. Ken get up and get back to your room" Alex's tone couldn't be more different, her soft soothing tone when she whispered to Sophia changing instantly to a harsh bark as she addressed Ken.
Ken got up, it was after hours now and still naked he dashed out the office and ran through the deserted warehouse, still clutching his swollen balls. He made his way up the stairs and collapsed on to his small camping bed.

His balls still ached, it had been three days and the swelling was just starting to go down, every movement reignited the pain and reminded him of Sophia's revenge. Every time he met her his stomach lurched in fear, he was terrified of upsetting her again, as much as he was scared of upsetting Alex.
It had been fifteen minutes since he'd put the tray down for Alex, she'd enjoyed a leisurely breakfast as she browsed the internet as Ken stood there, shivering miserably. Time was getting on and people would be turning up for work soon, he needed to get back to his room to change, he'd managed to avoid being caught by anyone in his shorts and heels, so far.
Alex grinned as she saw the time, she hadn't needed him any more this morning, she just enjoyed making him wait. Finally, when she heard some people outside the offices she said "OK Ken, you're dismissed, remember I want you back here at lunch time"
"Yes Miss Friend" For fuck sake, Ken wanted to scream, why hadn't she just let him go quarter of an hour ago? His lunch breaks were now spent attending to Alex's and Sophia's needs. With his heart pounding he made his way to the door, opening it nervously he glanced around before mincing out and stumbling towards the stairs as quickly as the heels would allow, just as he reached the bottom of the stairs he heard a loud wolf whistle behind him, fuck........

Stories

Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM   #15
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

It was Wednesday afternoon, as Alex sat patiently behind her desk thinking over the last day. Tina was now hers; totally, completely, she would do anything asked of her within reason right now. Alex has opened up a desire in the girl to be controlled, a desire neither of them even knew existed until yesterday. Ken had been brought completely to his knees, literally and figuratively. That just left Sue, one last person to break, but this time Alex knew it wouldn’t be quite as simple.
Sue was a proud woman, always had been, she would not be quick to respond like Tina. In fact Alex was a bit worried she’d take a jail sentence instead, but she had an idea that could get her to break. The knock on the door roused Alex from her thoughts and Sophia quickly entered. “Hi Alex. You asked me to come up to the office? Is it work or pleasure?”
Alex raised a finger to silence Sophia. “Yes darling, I did. I have another session planned for right now you probably don’t want to miss. We are going to be playing a little bit of a game with Sue and Tina, a bit of a demonstration of my power.”
Sophia smirked. “OK, I have to say I’m intrigued. What’s the game?”
“All in good time my dear, for now, make yourself comfortable.” With that Sophia rested herself on the couch at the side. Alex was never sure why she had a couch in the office, perhaps for the more informal meetings, but she liked it.

Ten minutes passed before there was another knock on the door. “Enter” the firm voice from within spoke, and slowly Sue walked in followed by a nervous looking Tina. “Tina, could you be a darling and lock the door behind you.” Tina shook mentally as Alex said this; the meeting yesterday was not long forgotten and she was still uncertain of her feelings. She wanted nothing more than to impress and please Alex but it scared her.
“Yes mistress.” Tina replied as she clicked the lock shut. Sue looked at Tina a little surprised. Did she just call Alex mistress, she had seemed a little strange since yesterday morning and Sue was increasingly worrying about what had happened between the others, and what might be about to happen now.
“Well done Tina.” A little surge of approval shot through her body causing her to smile. She couldn’t explain why; why did she want to hear Alex praise her; what was in that firm, domineering voice that caused this tingle inside her. “Tina P1.” Alex said firmly. Sophia smirked as she watched the teen instantly go red at being humiliated in front of her close friend. Tina quickly dropped to her knees; legs spread and rested her hands on her head. Sue’s mouth shot open as she witnessed this total obedience, total submission to the boss.
“What’s going on Miss Alex?” Sue asked, unsure what to think. She was staring down at her friend completely will free to her boss that she always considered a friend as well. Alex just smirked as she strolled over and stroked Tina’s hair, showing absolute control over the situation. “P2.” Tina didn’t even hesitate now, she knew better than to fight.
She quickly brought her face down to the floor and raised her ass into the air as high as she could. Again Sue looked shocked, struggling to form words.
Alex gently patted Tina on the behind almost as a sign of approval. Even this caused a stir in Tina; this act of total degradation was making her buzz in excitement.
“This is madness Miss Alex. Why is she doing this?” Sue almost wanted to grab Tina into a hug and pull her away from this torment, help her to make it stop but she couldn’t think how. Something else also stopped her in her tracks though. Tina seemed to be smiling, almost getting pleasure from this.
Alex smiled again, a malicious smirk of total control and power. “You see Sue, Tina here is understanding exactly what her new terms of employment are, what is to be expected of her, what I want from her, and she is embracing it. What do you want right now Tina?”
“To do whatever I can to make you happy mistress.” Tina replied, but she wasn’t even certain why, the words had almost poured out of her as if Alex had dragged them ou, like she was a puppet to her control. Something made her want this.
Alex stepped right in front of Sue. “Soon, you will learn that I have total control here as well, and you will understand.” Alex brought her voice to a whisper and gently purred into her ear. “Soon, you will also call me mistress.” Alex stepped quickly away, partially for presence and partially because she knew if Sue was going to lash out, it would likely be now. But Sue was motionless.
She looked back down at her friend, looked back to her boss and flicked between the two. She was getting flustered, tears forming in her eyes. “I don’t think I could, I….I…. I can’t…. It isn’t me.”
“Nonsense my dear. You will come to embrace it, don’t worry though, I’m not going to force you to do this.” Sue smiled at this, a glimmer of light. Perhaps Alex would be nice after all.
“But I’m going to promise you something, by the time you leave this room you will have chosen to lie down naked on my desk, spread your legs, and fuck yourself to orgasm with this dildo.” Alex rested a small pink dildo on the desk and smirked.
“WHAT! Are you fucking crazy?” Sue finally lost her temper, this was insane she thought. She would never demean her body like that in front of people.
Alex took two steps forward and caught Sue with a sharp slap to the face bringing her down to her knees. “Remember who you are talking to Sue.”
Sue sobbed on the floor and only managed to whimper out a response. “I’m sorry….Miss Alex… But I could never do that.” Tears now running freely down her face she couldn’t even bring herself to stand up.
Tina, still kneeling on the floor in position, looked across to her friend, she realised she would have been exactly the same just over a day ago, how quickly things could change.
“Better. Now remember Sue I said you have a choice though. If you so wish you could walk out of here after this meeting having done absolutely nothing, or you might walk out of here after doing exactly what I just said. What do you think Sue?” Alex smirked; there was no way this woman would leave here completely untouched.
Sue brought her head up to meet Alex’s eyes. Sophia just watched anxiously, could Alex really get this woman to degrade herself like she described. She looked over at the pink dildo, Sue was so proud ever since they met, would she really fuck herself with that thing in front of the rest of them.
“I’d rather do nothing Miss Alex, if that really is an option?”
Alex laughed. “Of course it is an option.” She added an edge to the last two words. “But it won’t be quite as simple as just walking out of here.”
Sue didn’t like the sound of that, she knew there’d be a catch, but was still hopeful for a way out. Sophia was now on the edge of her seat waiting for what was to come.
“Tina. P3.” Tina shot up to her feet with her hands behind her back; she’d been wondering when Alex would acknowledge her again. “We’re going to play a little game Sue. There will be 10 rounds in total. Each round I’m going to give you an option A or an option B. All you have to do is pick one. If you only ever choose option B, you will walk out of here completely untouched, unaffected as you are right now, but I don’t think that will happen.”
Sue was still confused, why wouldn’t she pick option B all the way if it meant Alex wouldn’t degrade her in any way. “But why won’t that happen Miss Alex?”
Alex raised her finger to Sue’s mouth silencing her instantly. “Because, Sue my dear if you’d let me finish. Option A will be something you have to do, Option B will be something Tina will have to do and Tina won’t refuse anything asked of her, won’t you?”
“No mistress, I will do everything you ask of me.” Again the answer rolled off the tongue but Tina was scared, she loved Sue as a friend and thought Sue loved her, but when it came to this she had little hope.
“So, Sue assuming you now understand the rules. Are you ready for your first two options?” Sue nodded, completely terrified of what was to come. “Answer me properly Sue.”
“Yes Miss Alex, I understand.” Sue was physically shaking now.
Alex smiled again as Sophia couldn’t resist playing with herself once more. She really was turning into Alex’s horny little pet. “Round 1, choose Option A and strip completely. Choose Option B and Tina will strip completely and Sophia will attach these.” With that Alex held up some nipple clamps.
“Please Miss Alex. Don’t make me choose to do this?” Sue pleaded on her knees at Alex’s feet.
Alex sighed. “Sue I have the ability to force you to do these anyway, but I don’t want to.” Sue looked in disbelief. “If you don’t pick then both options will happen.”
Sue shivered at the last part, and could only think one horrible thought, she’d rather it was Tina than her. “Option B Miss Alex.” Tina whimpered pre-emptively at Sue’s choice. She had hoped Sue would take the hit as her option was worse.
“You heard the girl Tina. Strip.” Alex firmly ordered of her. Tina knew she had no choice and her body quivered as she obeyed. She pulled off all her clothes quickly to Sue’s total surprise. She was starting to realise just how submissive her teen colleague had become. Tears streaked down Sue’s face but Tina was accepting, clearly nervous, but also aroused. Sue felt an urge to touch herself but quickly resisted.
Sophia jumped to her feet and practically snatched the clamps out of Alex’s hand. “Steady on babe. There’s no rush.” Sophia didn’t even react to Alex’s comment, she was determined.
She approached Tina and whispered into her ear. “I hope these hurt like a bitch.” With that she clamped down the right nipple. Tina squealed as it bit into her flesh. Sophia made sure to tug the chain a bit causing Tina to wince. She then firmly attached the second clamp causing Tina to jump again as Sophia laughed, she was really starting to enjoy being this dominant.
“What do you say Tina?” Alex asked mockingly.
Tina looked up, her nipples sore and aching. “Thank you Miss Sophia.”
“Any time precious.” Sophia chuckled and returned to where she was sat before. Sue didn’t know what to think, she was upset she’d inflicted that pain on Tina but was still relieved that she was the one stood there naked and not her own naked form on display for all to see.
“Round 2 ladies. Sue, choose option A and strip completely. Or choose option B and little Tina here is going to receive 20 blows to the ass from this paddle.” Alex rested the round, wooden paddle on the desk next to the ever looming pink dildo.
Tina started to whimper causing a distressed glance from Sue. This decision was much more difficult, thinking of inflicting pain on her friend. “Please Miss Alex, why do you have to do this?”
Alex cackled. “Sue, I don’t have to do anything, I want to do this. You can turn around at any point and walk right out this door, but you don’t want to do that, and Tina doesn’t want you to do that.” Sophia rested back in the chair and once more her instincts got the better as she decided to really enjoy the show.
“Please Sue, we have no choice.” Tina whispered. Sophia was relishing every moment but a fire started to rise in Sue. How could she just let this happen, it was her fault to begin with. Why did she have to steal that stuff? Tina may not have a choice but Sue knew she did.
“Option B Miss Alex.” Alex was for the first time mildly surprised. Perhaps Sue really didn’t care what she did to Tina; her pride might be too great. Alex showed none of it though and just tapped on the desk indicating for Tina to come over.
Alex retrieved the wooden paddle. “Bend over my desk Tina, and remember, Sue chose this for you. Sue, you better watch what you inflicted, show that respect.” Tina bent over at the waist, physically trembling as Sue watched on in fear.
The first blow came down hard causing Tina to shout out in pain. The crack ringed out across the office causing Sue to wince and leaving a solid red mark on Tina’s right ass cheek. “Only 19 left Tina.” Tina sobbed at this thought, but knew she was helpless to resist, she didn’t even blame Alex; she respected Alex. She blamed Sue and her self-importance, how hard was it to strip. The next blows were far lighter after the scare factor was instilled but every now and again a large blow would crash down into the skin causing Tina to scream, Sue to cringe and Sophia to moan. After all twenty blows were landed Tina was frozen in pain, tears streaming down both hers and Sue’s faces.

After Tina had recovered and regained her position Alex took no time in continuing. “Well done Tina. Round 3.” For some reason that small praise seemed to make the whole spanking worthwhile to Tina, that mild approval of what she had done. “Choose Option A and strip completely. Choose option B and Tina will receive 20 blows to the pussy from the paddle.”
Tina looked shocked. “Please mistress, it’ll hurt so much. Please, I won’t be able to take it.” Alex just held up a hand to silence the girl.
“The choice is not mine Tina, and you know better than to talk back”
Tina sobbed. “Sorry Mistress.” She sent a pleading look towards her friend. Stripping must be better than this.
Sue was distraught; she did not want to strip in front of these three women, but couldn’t put her friend through so much pain. The spanking had been horrible to watch, her friend in pain and she knew this would be so much worse. “Option A” she said, the words catching in her throat. A wave of relief washed over Tina. Alex smiled knowing she’d found her limit, and just nodded indicating for Sue to begin.
Sue was physically shaking as she reached to remove her top but slowly she raised it over her head. The skirt quickly followed but she became frozen. This was it, her last real chance to turn away and call Alex’s bluff. Only she knew she wasn’t bluffing as the younger woman just stared her down, her eyes piercing into her with such a dominating aura.
Her hands slowly started to move and she unclipped her bra releasing her breasts for the first time in front of another woman since her college years. Alex moved slowly towards her smiling as Sue reached down and slid her hands under the bands of her underwear. She hesitated momentarily before with one deep breath and a single tear sliding down her face, she slid them to the floor staring down in total humiliation.
Alex placed one finger under Sue’s chin and raised it up til their eyes met. “Now tell me Sue. Why did you reluctantly hide this beautiful form from me for so long?”
Sue looked back into the eyes but only one notion came to her. “You think I’m beautiful Miss Alex.” Sue knew she didn’t have the figures of the other three girls in the room but the total honesty in Alex’s eyes made her feel like the most stunning woman on the planet. Alex just nodded and walked back as Sue smiled and took her place next to Tina, tears gone and still proud.
“Round 4. An easier round. Sue, you can either have a pair of nipple clamps to match young Tina’s or Tina will have 4 pegs attached to pussy lips.” Sue didn’t take any time in replying; despite her new found courage she had sensitive nipples and didn’t fancy copying Tina. “Option B please Miss Alex.”
Alex wasn’t surprised at all; she already had the pegs in her hand and took no time in attaching them to Tina. Each one caused her to wince but round 4 was quickly done to both girls pleasure.
Tina was relatively happy with her latest abuse considering the last option. These pegs felt like a walk in the park compared to what the sting of a paddle would feel like.
Alex knew this was it though. If Sue was going to inflict any punishment on her own body it would likely start now. “Round 5 Sue, we’re half way there. You can either take a hand spanking, 10 spanks from Sophia, or I’m going to whip the pegs off Tina.” Alex knew these two were miles apart; Tina would suffer agony if Sue went for option B and she could see Tina panicking at the options.
“Option A Miss Alex.” Alex smiled, the girl wasn’t completely unwilling, which meant Alex knew she now belonged to her.
Sophia jumped up as Sue walked forward and took the position Tina had only 15 minutes earlier. Unlike Tina’s punishment though, Sue’s was light, and Sophia’s hand provided nowhere near the same impact as Alex’s paddle had.
Sue went back to her place, proud she had completed something, pushed herself and stopped some suffering from going to Tina.

Thirty minutes later though and Sue was looking on completely in shock and awe at what was going on in front of her. She’d turned down licking Alex’s feet in round 6 opting for Tina to do it instead. Alex had only been testing Sue, checking that she would rather have Tina still do tasks. Interestingly, Sue had thought about it, whether it was a fetish or new desire to impress, Alex didn’t know but she’d been impressed.
Round seven had left Sue humiliated. She’d had no choice but to shave off her pubes. The new smooth mound felt completely alien to her, It had been this or Alex’s second option, let Tina shave her head, Sue reluctantly couldn’t let her friend go through that, especially when the tears rolled again. Tina loved her hair; she would spend hours making it perfection, Sue didn’t really have a choice.
They were now halfway through round eight. Alex had decided to throw out a curve ball, a demonstration of the power she now had over Tina. She’d given Sue an option she knew the woman wouldn’t pick in her wildest dreams and drink Alex’s piss. Sue had opted for option B resulting in the now seen image in front as Alex directed Sue’s head so she was staring directly at Sophia’s pleasure.
Alex had seen her girlfriend getting close in the last few rounds so had decided to make option B Tina giving Sophia a rimjob until Sophia had an orgasm.
Sophia’s moans were growing louder by the second and sue was in shock. The act was so demeaning, so nontraditional, and so insane but not only did Sophia look like she was in heaven, Tina actually looked to be relishing the effect she was having on the girl. Every time Sophia shouted out any praise, Tina increased her effort. In Sue’s opinion the teenager seemed to be lost in her new role, almost enjoying it, maybe she could feel the same, she let her hand rest upon her own pussy and slowly rubbed.
Alex grinned to herself as she watched her new properties, and as she saw Sue’s hand wander, she knew it was pretty much game over.
Sophia’s orgasm snapped Sue back to reality and her hand quickly shot back behind her back, hoping nobody had noticed, she wanted nothing more than to get off now, but she just wished she was alone.
“Looks like you enjoyed that.” Alex deliberately said to none of the three in particular. Sophia was recovering, Tina’s face was covered in juices and Sue was completely red in embarrassment at how horny the scene had made her.
“Round 9. Sue, please choose whose ass this is going to enter, yours or Tina’s.” Alex dropped a small butt plug onto the desk. She already knew the answer but had a plan ready.
“Tina’s, Miss Alex.” Alex signalled for Tina to come over.
“P2 Tina.”
Tina put her head to the floor and raised her ass high into the air. “Please be gentle mistress, I’ve never had anything up there before.” A wave of pleasure rushed over Alex sending tingles down her. Two days ago this teenager was a spoilt brat, daddy’s girl, arrogant and confident. Now she was a submissive, her submissive willing to offer up her anal virginity without a second thought. The transformation was dramatic even for Alex’s expectations.
However Alex had little intention of being gentle, that wasn’t part of the plan. She lightly lubed up the plug and Tina’s asshole, indicated for Sue not to turn away, gently rested the tip against the anus and in one movement forced it completely into Tina’s asshole.
Tina screamed out in pain. “MISTRESS! Please take it out! Take it out! It hurts!” Alex just laughed and walked over to Sue as Tina sobbed in pain. Tina was in agony, she hated the feeling, and she just wanted it out, the pain to go away, that aching pain, she felt so full despite the plug looking so small.
“You will get used to it Tina, give it time.” Alex was now face to face with Sue ignoring Tina’s anguished moans behind her. “All that for a small butt plug Sue, have you ever done anal?”
“Yes Miss Alex, a few times and find it uncomfortable.”
Alex laughed, “Uncomfortable, Tina is finding it agony, and that plug was barely bigger than my finger.” Alex walked away and sat behind her desk looking down at the groaning form of Tina. “You may remove it now Tina.”
Tina reached behind and gently slowly pulled the plug clear. “Thank you Mistress.” Tina placed the dirty plug on top of Alex’s desk.
“I believe we only have one round left of our little game; hasn’t it been fun?” Sue shook her head but remained silent; Sophia looked like she’d just won the lottery. Tina didn’t know what she thought; she’d never have dreamed she could have done any of this, given the choice she wouldn’t have done some of it. However she would have to admit she was excited, high on adrenaline, loving the feeling of making mistress happy.
“Sue I made you a promise at the start of the session that by the time you left this room you will have chosen to lie down naked on my desk, spread your legs, and fuck yourself to orgasm with this dildo.” Again Alex pointed towards the small pink dildo. “Well that is option A.”
Sue was shaking now; she really did want to get off right now, even in front of these girls. However the embarrassment still felt too great. “What’s option B?”
“Well Sue dear, if you choose option B I’m going to put that plug in Tina’s mouth to stop her from screaming while I tear her arse open with this” Alex placed a strapon harness on the desk sporting a massive plastic cock.
Sue looked it up and down, it was colossal, there was no way Tina could handle it. Tina’s eyes were also locked onto the enormous dildo, shuddering with fear, pleading silently for Sue to help her, save her, be a friend once more.
Sue took one glance at Tina but she knew there was only one option and strangely wasn’t too disappointed. “You win Miss Alex. I choose Option A.” Alex smiled and put away the harness. She stood up and walked across to Sue.
“Magnificent my dear but tell me properly. Tell me like you mean it, like you want it, like you would do anything for me, like you really feel.”
“Mistress, I want to lie down naked on your desk, I want to spread my legs, I want to ravage myself with that dildo until I have a magnificent orgasm.”
Alex stroked Sue’s hair gently. “Much better. Enjoy!”
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk