Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #61
Kitten9876

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
All breeds without body writing as a limit, write "I am a xxxxx" where xxxxx = your breed name somewhere on your body. Keep it there until you do the next dare posted for your breed.
Done, on my belly lol
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #62
Trainer4u

All girls without pain as a limit:

Get nude, edge once and then attach one clothespin on your clit. You will stay nude with the clothespin on your clit untill you have to pee. During this time if the clothespins slips and falls you will reatach it but you will note down how many times it fell. You will pee with the clothespin still on your clit and then remove it. After peeing you have to insert as many ice cubes in your pussy as the number of times you had to reatach the clothespin on your clit. You may cum after all the icecubes have melted. If the clothespin never sliped you will insert 3 ice cubes in your ass and cum while they are still inside you.

I would like a detailed report from all girls doing this task. Pics will be appreciated but they are not necessary.

Have fun!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #63
Overhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten9876 View Post
I agree here, there's been very few dares given so far, hopefully the thread will pick up a lil because I was hoping to be given some dares/tasks. I wish I had an ounce of creativity in my body so I could be giving dares/tasks
Well, In that case, I feel obligated to lose my getDare virginity!

For all the chickens:

Put a buttplug (or a suitable replacement) in your ass, then cover your pussy in toothpaste. Put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples. Now it's time to take a walk! Put on a short skirt and high heels, no underwear (including bra). You may wear anything you want on your upper body to keep the clamps from showing, but don't cover up more than you have to!

Roll a dice and multiply the number by five to see how long your walk should be. 1 = 5 min, 2 = 10 min etc. (Don't keep the clamps on longer than you think is safe, though. You're allowed to remove them if necessary, but try to find a restroom or something to do it in instead of ending the dare early.)

Choose a reasonably well populated area for your walk. Don't try to chicken out by avoiding people :P (See what I did there?)
Old 07-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #64
Kitten9876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhood View Post
Well, In that case, I feel obligated to lose my getDare virginity!

For all the chickens:

Put a buttplug (or a suitable replacement) in your ass, then cover your pussy in toothpaste. Put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples. Now it's time to take a walk! Put on a short skirt and high heels, no underwear (including bra). You may wear anything you want on your upper body to keep the clamps from showing, but don't cover up more than you have to!

Roll a dice and multiply the number by five to see how long your walk should be. 1 = 5 min, 2 = 10 min etc. (Don't keep the clamps on longer than you think is safe, though. You're allowed to remove them if necessary, but try to find a restroom or something to do it in instead of ending the dare early.)

Choose a reasonably well populated area for your walk. Don't try to chicken out by avoiding people :P (See what I did there?)
I seriously can't do this beings as public is in my limits :c is there a way to adapt this so I don't have to leave my room? Or would you like to punish me for being unable to do it

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Old 07-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #65
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
All breeds without body writing as a limit, write "I am a xxxxx" where xxxxx = your breed name somewhere on your body. Keep it there until you do the next dare posted for your breed.
Cow
On my breast.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #66
Jake_1

Hey Everyone just a quick update of current farm animals we have

cow must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ and messy/ breast play

piggys must enjoy messy/ public/ crossdressing/ humiliation/ piss

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ anal/ masturbation/ hidden public

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ masturbation

pussycat must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal

barn rat must enjoy messy/ piss/ wedgie/ crossdressing/ masturbation

duckling must enjoy watersports/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal

cow: focki, iSpuds

sheep: slaveneedspunishing

piggys:

chicken: Kitten9876, blahblah9, princesselza

cowgirl: Asdfghjkl95, kami, glamorous9, dirtyslut1, Dare2Girl, Punish_me

pussycat: Sub1246, slutkitten, HolyAnarchy

barn rat:

duckling: Anasub, Nerdwedgie, Simi, eabhlin01

Limits: family, public, permanent and scat

Last edited by Jake_1; 07-24-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: missed out name
Jake_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #67
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
I seriously can't do this beings as public is in my limits :c is there a way to adapt this so I don't have to leave my room? Or would you like to punish me for being unable to do it
I'll add this adaptation.... Place 2 hardcover books on your head. Walk around the outer edge of the room in the condition described previously a number of times equal to your die roll. If a book drops, that attempt does not count.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #68
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_1 View Post
Hey Everyone just a quick update of current farm animals we have
Hey, you forgot me!

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #69
Overhood

Quote:
Oh, ok, I thought this counted as hidden public, since it should be invisible to other people. For future reference, which parts crossed the line?

Edit: I would like to clarify something in my dare: You are allowed to wear normal tops/t-shirts/sweaters etc. The "cover up to keep the clamps from showing" should have said "keep the clamps from showing through your clothes." I didn't intend for you to run around almost topless, although that would be awesome!

Last edited by Overhood; 07-24-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Clarificatioin to the original dare
Overhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #70
Jake_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Hey, you forgot me!
Sorry I will add you now :-)

Old 07-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #71
Kitten9876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhood View Post
Oh, ok, I thought this counted as hidden public, since it should be invisible to other people. For future reference, which parts crossed the line?

Edit: I would like to clarify something in my dare: You are allowed to wear normal tops/t-shirts/sweaters etc. The "cover up to keep the clamps from showing" should have said "keep the clamps from showing through your clothes." I didn't intend for you to run around almost topless, although that would be awesome!
I know about the dressing part, but I really don't like being around other people for my dares at all, my hidden public is more in places I definitely won't be seen. Sadly it's hard for me to find anywhere like that anymore, sorry :c I haven't updated my likes/limits in a while :/

34B 150ibs
Old 07-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #72
OmegaKey

I'll be a cowgirl.

Detailed list of Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Interests/Hobbies: books, music, science, pleasure, crafting, and some other stuff.
any toys or sexual devises you use: dildos, vibrators, mini remote conrtolled vibrators, rope, ball gag, hand-cuffs, household items.
OmegaKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #73
Simi

duckling, on my hip.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #74
Jake_1

Chickens:

You Will start by smearing toothpaste on your clit and all over your tits you will then you may get dressed give yourself a front wedgie and go for a walk to your local shops, You must buy a dildo like object you must then find somewhere quite and insert it up your ass, make sure you take your toothpaste because thats going to be your lube, keep your new toy up your ass reapply your wedgie and walk home once you are home you may mastabate untill orgasm

Note: if you are no where near a shop take a dildo like object with you and do it with that
Also If you do not like public what so ever you can do this from the privacy of your room but its not as fun.

Please PM me or post a report of this dare.

I shall also be posting for other breads shortly (let my imagination wonder and I shall be with you)

Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #75
Overhood

Ah, no worries! To complete my dare, do it in your room instead (naked). Also, instead of walking around, stay on your knees with your head touching the floor. Masturbate the entire time you're in that position, and edge at least once.

Advertisements
Kink Talk