Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
also

Default i want my girlfriend to be dominant

so, i have been seeing my girlfriend for around half a year and things are great.

my problem, or even concern lies in the bedroom. - i'm a sub (mayyybe switch) and am turned on by, and would like to get into more bdsm. i told my girlfriend this (kinda a big deal for me, being quite nervous etc) and she was surprisingly cool about it - she even told me that she wouldnt mind trying stuff out especially if she was the dominant in the play (woohoo!!!).

so this is all great so far. however when it comes down to it and there is an opportunity (i suggest some bondage and we play around with ropes etc) i think she starts to feel self conscious and we tend to just have non adventurous vanilla sex. now, im not complaining about this - its great- but i feel if she got over her inhibitions we would both enjoy ourselves much more.

i think its partly because she hasnt had many sexual partners and has only really started to feel comfortable about having normal sex since we have been going out.

i wasnt sure who to ask as its a pretty delicate issue - i dont think id ask friends.

so how can i make her feel more comfortable and experimental? i really want to give her the power-and she seems into it- but at the moment with me suggesting what to do all the time it feels the other way around, which is not anywhere near as fun.

so thats the situation -PLEASE HELP!

any questions just ask.

thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk