Old 03-25-2018, 11:14 PM   #1
damon fredman

Default Kate’s story

So I relized that Kate that is in Tina’s hell and mentioned in others, she never really had her own story so here you go.
Kate: 11 at the beginning, (before any other of the story’s happened except the beginning of The Nurse), brown hair, blue eyes, small breasts.

Kate was at home watching tv when her 13 year old brother Jason came home from school.
Jason: “Kate guess what.”
Kate: “What?”
Jason: “I made the basketball team. After I got my physical I went to tryouts and made it.”
Kate stands up
Kate: “I knew you could do it Jason.”
She hugs him. Jason remembering what his new “fuck buddy.” AKA nurse Morgan did earlier that morning and the feeling of his little sister hugging him made him start to get erect.
Jason pulls away.
Jason: “See you later sis.”

Over the next few months Kate felt herself being watched when she was sleeping, in the shower and other things.

-Her 12th Birthday-
Kate is done opening up presents and everybody ate cake. Everyone left, and she was going to her two cousins, Lilly (13) and Tina's (14) house for the night.

-That Evening-
Her Aunt and Uncle have to go to the store for a few hours and leave Kate Lilly and Tina alone.
Kate: “So where’s James?” (James is Lilly and Tina’s brother)
Lilly: “Well he got a new car and he went out with some friends.”
Tina: “Ya, so what do you guys want to do?”
Kate: “Truth or dare.”
Lilly: “Really?”
Kate: “Come on its my birthday.”
Lilly: “ok I’m in.”
Tina: “Ya I’ll play too.”
Kate: “ok, Lilly truth or Dare?”
Lilly: “Truth.”
Kate: “Have you thought of anyone in our family sexually?”
Lilly and Tina look at each other.
Lilly: “Yes. Tina truth or dare.”
Tina: “Truth.”
Lilly: “Tell Kate what we have been doing for the past two months.”
Tina: “um ok, you sure?”
Lilly: “Yes.”
Tina: “Me and Lilly have had sex with each other for two months. Kate truth or dare.”
Kate: “Dare.”
Tina: “Strip.”
Kate slowly takes her clothes off.
Kate: “Lilly truth or dare?”
Lilly: “Dare.”
Kate: “Strip.”
Lilly strips and Kate stares at her body.
Lilly: “Tina truth or dare?”
Tina: “Dare.”
Lilly: “Lick Kate’s vagina.”
Tina crawles over to Kate and puts her head down to Kate’s vagina and licks it.
Kate: “Mmmm this feels so good, I’ve never felt anything like it.”
Tina stops and returns to her spot.
Tina: “Kate truth or dare.”
Kate: “Dare.”

What do you think Kate should do? If I like any requests I will use them, and if I don’t I won’t use them.
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 05:24 AM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Its a nice start.. Keep it going. Get jason involved somehow.

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 10:58 PM   #3
damon fredman

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
Hmmm maybe, I’m think a little something between all my characters that are connected but idk what yet but I’ll update soon hopefully I’m tired and I have a trip this weekend north to roseburg Oregon
Old 05-01-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
damon fredman

Quote:
Originally Posted by damon fredman View Post
Hmmm maybe, I’m think a little something between all my characters that are connected but idk what yet but I’ll update soon hopefully I’m tired and I have a trip this weekend north to roseburg Oregon
Quote:
You asked for it except it’s not with Kate yet, but it’s on another story https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post3268782
Old 05-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Will check it out.. Thanks..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:52 AM   #6
damon fredman

Quote:
Jason will be involved with Kate probably in another thread but not sure yet. It might now especially cause he is 14 and she is 12 but it could work
Old 05-09-2018, 09:40 PM   #7
damon fredman

Quote:
Originally Posted by damon fredman View Post
Jason will be involved with Kate probably in another thread but not sure yet. It might now especially cause he is 14 and she is 12 but it could work
Well Molten man you asked for it check the nurse (Jason’s story) for the first part of Jason x Kate aka brother x sister
Old 05-11-2018, 01:19 AM   #8
damon fredman

-Month of May-

Kate had just got to the elementary school. (6th grade) She was in the Cafeteria when a boy in her class sat next to her.
Chris: “Hello.”
Kate: “Hello Chris.”
They were both eating the schools breakfast, and suddenly Kate feels a hand on her thigh. (She was wearing jeans) She looked over at Chris.
Kate whisper: “Chris don’t.”
Kate scoots over a little, Chris follows.
Chris: “Shhh.”
Chris kept his hand on her thigh, and then started to move up. Kate pushed his hand off her. He puts it back on her thigh but back where he started. The bell rang. They dumbed their trays, and went to class.

-First recess-
Kate was sitting on one side of one of the storage sheds next to one of the 6th grade modulars. She was facing the field and teachers couldn’t see her. She was reading a book.
Chris came over.
Chris: “Whatcha reading?”
Kate: “It’s a book about different kinds of horses and different techniques.”
Chris: “Cool, can I sit with you.”
Kate: “Sure I guess.”
Chris sat next to her and after a minute he put his hand on her thigh again.
Kate didn’t seem to mind even though she didn’t like it that much. He moves his hand up her small thigh and reaches the pelvic joint. He pushes lightly on her vagina through her jeans. Kate tried to ignore it. Chris then took his other hand and grabbed one of her small breasts. Kate moves his hands off of her. She continues reading. Chris tries again. He tries to grab on of her breasts and he softly squeezes them. He could feel she didn’t wear a bra. He tries to put his hand down her shirt and she continues reading ignoring him. Then he tries to take off her belt, and she stops him.
-Bell rings-

Kate and Chris sit next to each other in class too. The whole time Chris had his hand on her thigh and was tapping her vagina through her jeans.

-Lunch-
Kate eats and goes outside and sits in her reading spot.
Chris comes over and sits with her. He starts to feel her up and he tries at her belt again. He loosens it just enough to stick his hand down her pants. He feels her shaved vagina through her panties. He also feels her wetness through her panties.
Chris: “I can tell you are enjoying.”
Kate: “A little bit I guess.”

-Next day-
It’s friday and Kate wears a black dress that reaches her knees. She again doesn’t wear bras at all so her small breasts fit nicely with the fabric.

[Lets skip to Lunch]
Kate sits in her usual spot. There is a 4 by 4 on the ground that she sits on so she doesn’t get her dress in the grass. Chris comes over to her.
Kate: “Where were you earlier?”
Chris: “Docters.”
Kate reads her book and Chris rubs her showing bottom legs. He sits in front of her and moves his hand closer and touches her panties. He also looks at them. She was wearing a dark blue foam like material panties. Chris then moves his hand inside her panties and fingers her. Kate moans quietly. Chris takes his hands out from under her dress and moves the fabric covering her breasts down so he can see her breasts. He sucks on the nipples, and Kate moans.

-A week later-
Kate’s 6th grade class was going on a field trip to a museum. The kids we're allowed to look around at any exhibits. Kate went to the nature section and Chris followed. No other student was in the exhibit. Kate went to a place that was out of sight from the main walkway. Chris followed her and they both sat. Chris started to fondle Kate’s breasts and Kate rubbed Chris's cock through his pants. Kate got in front of Chris. She unbuttoned his jeans and then unzipped. She stroke his cock slowly, then started to suck on it. Kate was wearing a skirt that reached just above her knees. Chris pushed it up and took Kate’s panties off. He licked her vagina and Kate covered her mouth trying not to be loud. Chris got into position and slowly entered her vagina. He pulls out after 2 minutes and she sucks him and swallows his come. Kate puts her panties back on and pushes her skirt down. Chris puts his subsiding cock back in his pants.

This story hasn’t ended more to come...
Old 05-16-2018, 08:50 PM   #9
damon fredman

-Next Day, Friday- Kate’s class is doing partner reading. Her and Chris read together. They were reading a class book. The teacher announces that since it’s warm out, the class could read on the playground. Kate and Chris went behind the sheds again. They both read fast and finish the chapter. Kate is wearing a western plaid shirt, and jeans. Chris grabs her small breasts, Chris kisses her and they make out.
The teacher blows her whistle and the class goes inside.

-After school-
Kate gets a call from her parents saying that she needs to go to her cousins. She hangs up from the call and goes to the bike racks and unlocks her bike. Chris comes over and pecks her on the lips.
Chris: “So what are you doing this weekend?”
Kate: “Well I have to go to my cousins today.”
Chris: “Ok, can I meet your cousins?”
Kate: “Wait a sec.”
Kate reads a text that is from Lilly
[Lilly]: When you come over it’s gonna be 4H related, just letting your know.
Kate: “No you can’t, I’m going to my cousins because of 4H.”
Chris: “Oh, well see you Monday then.”

Kate rode her bike to the highway and rode down it a little to Tina, and Lilly’s farm.
She saw that the people from her 4H horse club we’re there.
The group did riding patterns then did a showmanship pattern. The group got done and Kate’s parents came by and asked if she wanted to spend the weekend at Tina and Lilly’s. Kate wanted to and got the bag her parents brought her.

-That night-
Tina: “So Kate, our friends little sister said you have a boyfriend. Is this true?”
Kate blushed.
Kate: “Yes.”

They ate dinner and the three girls went to Tina and Lilly’s bedroom. The two sisters shared a bed since they were one year apart.

Lilly: “You guys excited for summer?”
Kate: “Yep.”
Tina: “Yeah.”
Lilly: “Hey Kate next weekend, me and Tina are gonna horseback ride down the highway to that small lake. Do you want to come?”
Kate: “Sure.”
Tina: “You will need to have a backpack with your swim suit cause we aren’t riding a few miles with swimsuits on.”
Kate: “Duh, I already knew that.”

-Monday-
Kate walks to the cafeteria and sits down next to Chris with her breakfast.
Chris: “Hey Kate, how was your weekend?”
Kate: “Good, next weekend I’m going to that small lake with my cousins just off the highway.”
Chris: “Cool, can I come?”
Kate: “We’re going by horseback, but you can ride with me.”
Chris: “Cool.”
Kate gave Chris the address of her cousin’s farm, and what time to be there on Saturday.

-Saturday-
Tina, Lilly and Kate were tacking up their horses, when Chris’s Dad pulled in and dropped him off.

Tina whispers to Kate: “Is that your boyfriend?”
Kate whispers back: “Yes.”

The three girls mounted and Kate handed Chris a helmet. Once he put it on she reached down and helped him up behind the saddle seat. Chris grabbed on to Kate’s waist.
They rode the horses down the highway and then turned on a dirt road.

They all dismounted and tied the horses on a fence that was next to a old horse trail. They all went into the bathroom. (No Chris didn’t go into the same one as the girls)
Chris came out with his swim shorts and waited. Kate came out in her blue two piece swimsuit. She came over to where Chris was waiting. They exchanged a kiss.
Chris: “Kate you look hot.”
Kate: “Thanks.”
Tina and Lilly came out and they went to swim in the lake.
Chris kept looking at all three girls in their swimsuits and he got hard.
Kate and him were swim near each other and when she kissed him, she pressed up against him and felt his erection. Kate put her hand down his shorts and stroked his cock. And Chris touched her breast.
Tina and Lilly watched a little aways away. They talked and couldn’t be heard.
Tina: “Look Lilly, they touch each other sexually.”
Lilly: “Shall we join?”
Tina: “Sure.”
Tina and Lilly swam over to Kate and Chris and they both stoped touching each other. Kate blushed.
Tina: “So you two, you guys look like you love each other a lot.”
Kate: “Can you just forget that happened please?”

After swimming a little more they went into the bathrooms to change.
Then they rode the horses back home.

-Tina and Lilly’s farm-
They had gotten the horse’s saddle and tack off and they all went in the house.
Tina: “Mom and Dad are still at work for a while.”
Lilly: “What do you guys want to do?”
Kate: “We can do a roleplay.”
Tina: “About what?”
Kate: “I don’t know.”
Lilly: “How about the two love birds are rulers of a village. Me and Tina are raiders.”
Chris: “I’m down.”
Kate: “Sure.”
Tina and Lilly had both had Halloween costumes that we’re like female criminals from the medieval times. A dark tanish two piece set that was like a swimsuit but looked like torn pieces of cloth.
Kate and Chris stayed in the same clothes.
Kate: “Chris, our place of rule with be the barn.”
Tina and Lilly came out of the house in the costumes and Chris stared at the older girls. Tina and Lilly got the bridles for their horses and rode bareback.
Kate: “Chris, I’m going to run into town (basically the horse arena down the trail, there are some sheds).”
Chris: “I’ll stay here.”
Kate got her bridle and rode bareback as well down to the horse arena.
Tina and Lilly both had medieval themed bows with no arrows. (They imagine arrows)
Chris had a crossbow with no bolts.
Tina and Lilly stopped and demounted next to the barn and went in with the bows on their backs with the string accrosed their chests.
Chris: “Hello anything I can help you with?”
Tina: “Yeah, Umm where is the queen?”
Chris: “In town, why?”
Both girls got their bows and acted like they were going to shoot. Chris grabbed his crossbow and pointed it at them, and Lilly let go of the string.
Lilly: “(That hit and disabled your crossbow).”
Chris dropped it.
Tina: “Come down now.”
Chris got down from the loft with his hands up. Tina and Lilly took him outside and Lilly shouted.
Lilly: “(KATE THE HOUSE IS IN ANOTHER VILLAGE)!!!”
Kate: “(OK)!!!”
They rode to the house with Chris on Tina’s horse and Chris held her waist.
They took Chris inside and tied him (loosely) to a chair, and put a cloth around his head covering his mouth.
Lilly: “I’ll go first.”
Lilly put her hand on Chris’s crotch, feeling his semi-hard cock. Then she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his jeans and boxers down. She then began to stroke is cock.
Lilly: “Pretty big for a 12 year old.”
She put her mouth on the head and her tongue rotated around the head. Then she put his cock into her mouth fully and began sucking.
Tina behind her started to take her top off. She took the costume top off then took the costume skirt off. Lilly stood up and did the same thing. Tina began sucking now.
Kate came into the house and saw what was happening.
Kate: “What the hell?.”
Lilly: “Hello, why don’t you join us.”
Kate looked at her cousin then realized that they weren’t role playing. Kate went over to Chris and started sucking after Tina stood up.
She stood up and took her clothes off. Lilly untied and took the mouth cover off.
Lilly: “Chris, you will lick each one of our vaginas with Tina first. The others that are waiting or already went will do a 69 next to whoever is getting eaten out.”
Tina laid on the floor with her legs spread and Chris licked her vagina.
Lilly laid next to them and Kate laid on her in the 69 position.
They transitioned with Chris with Lilly and Tina with Kate.
They transitioned again with Chris and Kate and Tina with Lilly.
Tina: “Ok now Chris, pick one of us for you to fuck first.”
Chris: “Kate.”
Kate laid on the floor and Chris entered her vagina. Kate moaned
They transitioned and then again. They all got dressed and Chris left. Kate went home herself.

-To be continued-
Old 05-24-2018, 08:38 PM   #10
damon fredman

-July 2018-
Kate turns 13 and has a birthday party. After the party she stays at Tina and Lilly's place. Nothing really exciting happens except a little fingering each other.
-While they are asleep-
Tina and Lilly have one bed that they share in their room and Kate sleeps on an air mattress. Kate gets a little excited and gets up and goes to Lilly's side of the bed. She slowly pulls her shorts and panties down. Then she starts eating her out. She does the same to Tina without waking either of them and she sleeps.

-Morning when Kate returns home-
James (Tina and Lilly's big brother) drops her off.
Kate walks in the house and looks for Jason. She sees Male and Female clothing on the floor. Kate goes up to Jason's room and sees him and the nurse from the middle school sleeping. Both of them naked
Kate: "Wake up!!!!!!!"
Jason and Morgan wake immediately.
Jason: "Oh, umm hey Kate. Morgan this is my little sis Kate."
Morgan: "Hi."
Kate walks over to them and sits on the bed. She starts rubbing Jason's cock. With the other hand she fingers Morgans vagina.
Kate: "Jason off the bed, I want to try something with Morgan."
Jason obeys. Kate lays Morgan down and gets on top of her and they make out. Kate stands and undresses. Kate's small breasts are similar to Morgan's, except Morgan has a light tan. Kate gets back on the bed and sucks on Morgan's nipples. Then she licks Morgan's Vagina. Jason gets on the bed behind Kate and pushes his cock in her vagina.
Both Kate and Morgan taking turns sucking Jason's cock and he cums on both of them.

-Too be continued-

Advertisements
Kink Talk