Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-25-2018, 06:40 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default The Institute of Slaves for Men and Women

The Institute of Slaves for Men and Women is a prestigious school for those looking to learn more about their kinks and learn how to be submissive. Each year, only 5 students are accepted and each student has their own personal master that they are going to serve. We will be following Ben, a 23-year-old man who was just accepted into the school. He is 1.75 meters tall and has medium built.
This story was inspired by nobody’s_slave’s Sex Academy.

This is my first story so don't be to hard on me.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:58 PM   #2
AnalSlave1

Entry 1

Ben walked into the building carrying his bag and two suitcases filled with his clothes. The building was beautiful and was one of the largest buildings he has ever seen. He walked up to the counter where the receptionist greeted him.
“Hi, you must be Ben. I’m Kelly, welcome to The Institute of Slaves for Men and Women.” Ben stomach was doing flips while he was talking. He was both nervous and excited to get started.
“Your dormitories are down to the left and the cafeteria is on the right. You will find a lounge in upstairs on the second floor. The main office is on the third floor and you will report there tomorrow at 10am sharp for your examination. You will then meet your mistress there after. Here is a key card to your room which is 134. Feel free to relax for now.” She handed a key card with the numbers 134 on it.
“Thank you” he said with a nervous tone. He walked down to the left where he found his room. He slid the key card in and walked in with his suitcases and bags. The room had a bathroom, a closet on the left and the right. There was bed against the back wall with a desk, a night stand and a couch string at the TV. It was a nice comfy room. Ben put away all his clothes away and then decided to go exploring. He took the stairs to the third floor where he found a couple of hallways with rooms on both sides.
Ben noticed each door had a label on it such as Bondage, Spanking and Pet Play. He wanted to see what the rooms were like but there weren’t any windows and each door had sign that said occupied.
When he went to the lounge, there was young woman sitting in the corner reading a book. He decided to go over their and make a friend. He sat across from her and introduced himself.
“Hi, I’m Ben I’m new here.” The girl looked up from her book and smiled.
“Hi, I’m Kushi. Nice to meet you. So, what are your kinks.” Ben froze nervously, he was caught off guard by that question. He remembered that this was school for slaves and to explore their kinks. It was a good few seconds before he responded.
“Um... I’m interested in… anal, humiliation and edging.” Ben was always attracted to being degraded by other people. He liked the feeling of analed and being edged by someone else.
“Cool, I’m more interested in blowjobs and spankings.” Ben was mortified and wanted to get out of the conversation as fast as he could.
“So, I should go and settle in to my room. I’ll see you around.” Ben quickly walked away taking a deep breath. He thought to himself, this is going to be harder than I thought.
Ben entered his room and saw a note on his desk.
It read:

Remember, you will need to be at the main office at 10am for your examination, you will then meet your mistress. Wear a shirt, shorts and briefs. Be ready.

The following 3 users say Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:
Old 01-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #3
AnalSlave1

Entry 2
The alarm went off at 9am, Ben got up and opened his drawer to get clothed. He chose some tight white briefs, a pair of green shorts and a black shirt. He cleaned himself up and at 9:50, he left his room and went to the third floor. He saw Kushi in the lounge and simply waved at her while going up the stairs. She smiled and waved back. Ben noticed that she was wearing a bra and a tiny skirt.
“I wonder if her master made her wear that.” Ben thought to himself. Ben made his way to the main office and went up to the counter where the receptionist sat.
“Hi, I’m here for my examination” She looked up and typed something down on her computer. She stood up and looked at Ben.
“Follow me I’ll take to the examination room where a nurse will see you.” Ben followed the receptionist into a white room with a white chair, a white table and a white drawer. It was quite small. Ben realized that the chair had restraints on it. His heart just skipped a beat and then a nurse came in.
“Hi, I’m Nurse Amy. Please remove all your clothes.” Ben froze for a good few seconds before moving and taking off his shirt. After taking off all his clothes, he stood there embarrassed. His cheeks went from pink to red.
“I will be running a few tests just to see how healthy you are.” She did all the normal check ups like heart rate and eye checks but she did something you wouldn’t get at a usual daily doctor checkup. She took out a ruler and held it up to his penis and wrote down his length and width.
“Turn around lay go on all fours. I need to check your prostate.” Ben obeyed, he tried not getting aroused and getting a erection.
“Thank you for your cooperation. Please wait for me to put in the results.” And then she left leaving Ben naked in the middle of a white room. The door creaked open and then he saw Kelly, the receptionist of the main desk at the entrance walk in. Ben tried sitting cross legged to cover up his penis but it was still in vision of Kelly.
“Hi, can I introduce you to your new Mistress, Ashley.” A blonde girl walked in the room. She was gorgeous with blue eyes and was 1.7m.
“Hello, you must be Ben. I see that you just finished your examination.” said Ashley.
“Uh, yeah. Hi mistress Ashley. I’m ready to serve you.” Ben read a book he was given before being accepted into the school that you should always call your mistress by miss or mistress.
Kelly left the room leaving Ashley and Ben alone in the room.
“So, I would just like to explain my way of breaking into a slave. I always start off gentle and then when your more comfortable, I will get tougher and push you to your limits. Understood”
“Yes mistress.”

The following 2 users say Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:
Old 01-29-2018, 03:17 AM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update, thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 01-31-2018, 09:14 AM   #5
AnalSlave1

Entry 3
“Come over here” After meeting Ashley, she blindfolded Ben and put a 2m leash around his neck. Before he knew it, he was in another room naked, blind and tied up.
“So, right now we are in the room where they test your limits. I’m going to put nipple clamps on you and tell me how much you can take.” She put on the nipple clamps and Ben felt the light pain. Ben realised that the clamps were adjustable and Ashley kept making them tighter. It went on for 5 minutes with her tightening them each minute.
“Stop…please” Ben said in agony. All she did was simply took them off and lightly touched his face.
“Can’t take much pain huh. That’s ok, you’ll get used to the pain.” Ben shivered when she said he’ll get used to the pain. The nipple clamps aroused Ben and his cock was as hard as stone. His dick was smaller than average, it was 6cm and it was 12cm hard. Ashley saw how small his erect was.
“Wow, that’s the smallest dick I’ve ever seen. Let’s see how long it takes you to cum.” She started stroking his cock. Ben was helpless, all he could do was moan with pleasure.
“You don’t want me to put my sock in your mouth to shut you up do you.” Ben closed his mouth. When he came, his cum went all over the ground.
“Naughty, naughty, you didn’t even ask if you could cum. You’ll have to be punished for that.” Ben face slowly turned even redder.
“I want you to lick all your cum up until the floor is spotless.” She untied Ben and took off his blindfold. Ben has tried his cum a couple of times so this was an easy punishment but still not enjoyable. He got on his knees and started licking and swallowing the white liquid until the floor was spotless.
“Good job slave. That’s it for today. You are officially my slave. Make sure to check the schedule at the front desk everyday to see where you’ll meet me everyday. Some rules are that you will always call me mistress. You will not cum or play with yourself unless I tell you to and you will always meet me with a shirt, briefs and shorts.” Ben was still on his knees.
“Yes, mistress.”

The following 2 users say Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:
Old 01-31-2018, 09:27 AM   #6
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

I like the story and I really hope you keep going.
It's a good story

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Buttaholic for this post:
Old 02-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
AnalSlave1

Entry 4
Ben woke up the following morning and got dressed in full white. He saw a note on the desk.

Meet me in the room labelled “ANAL” at 9am.

Ben looked at the clock that read 8:49am. He rushed upstairs and ran through the hallways looking for the room labelled ANAL. When he finally found it, he was late by 10minutes. As she tied him up nude with a rope to the ceiling putting in an awkward position, she said,
“I’m going to have to punish you. You can’t be coming late.” She took a paddle from a drawer and positioned herself behind him.
“Say, thank you and count after each hit.” She hit him once on his ass. Ben let out a little shriek in pain.
“1, thank you.” This continued until 10. She hit him and his bottom was completely red.
“10, thank…you mistress.”
“I’m going to put a toolbox (a sex machine) under you have it fuck you.” She lubed up his anus and placed the toolbox under him.
“I can control the speed from my phone so I’m going to leave you here for half an hour. I’ve applied enough lube so I’ll be in the lounge. I’ll be back in 30mins.” The toolbox started fucking Ben slowly and occasionally sped up and slowed downed. Ben couldn’t help it and started moaning. Ben got aroused and then got an erection. After 30mins, Ashley returned and stopped the machine.
“You pig, you have some precum.” She walks towards him and smacks his cock. Ben lets out a little shriek.
“Don’t make me use a gag.” She untied him and then brought him over to the bed in the corner. She put on strapon and put more lube in his asshole. She started fucking him in the missionary position. After about 30mins, she stopped. She slowly fingered his lubed anus.
“That’s enough for today, no orgasm for you today. Also, you have to go back to your room naked.”
“Yes mistress, thank you mistress.” Ben slowly made his back to his room, luckily no one saw him. While he was making the last turn before the hallway leading to the dorms. He ran into Kushi. She was naked from the waist down with whip marks on her thighs.
“Um… let’s just forget this ever happened.” said Kushi.
“Agreed”
Ben entered his room and sat down on the couch. His ass was hurting and he was about to take a bath. All the anal really turned him on, he wanted to masturbate but he noticed a camera in the corner and didn’t want to regret this later. The lifestyle of a slave was tough.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:11 AM   #8
AnalSlave1

Entry 5

Ben checked the schedule that night to see where he was to meet Ashley. The schedule said PISS. Ben wrote down on his application that piss play and drinking was a dislike.
The next morning, he went to the piss room on the third floor. The room had a toilet, a drawer full of funnels and ring gags.
“Hello mistress.”
“Hello slave. Today, you’re going to be playing with piss and drinking piss. I’ve been holding my piss for this moment so you better not let any of it go to waste.” She put the ring gag in his mouth and threw him on his back. She tied him down to the ground keeping him spread out.
“I want you to tongue my pussy.” She sat down on his face as Ben tried putting his tongue in her pussy but struggled due to the ring gag.
“Not good enough, I guess I should piss on you.” She squatted over him and started pissing. Ben’s shouts and struggling were met with Ashley whipping his thighs.
“No struggling or you’ll regret it.” Ashley put a funnel in his mouth. She pissed into the funnel.
“Drink up. Doesn’t that taste great.” Ben slowly drank the warm piss. When he finished the piss. He tried mumbling the words thank you but couldn’t get it out.
“I’m out of piss so we’re going on a walk.” She untied him form the ground and put a leash on him. She walked through the hallways while Ben crawled behind him. They got to the women’s washroom that was only for mistresses. One of the stalls was a coffin in the ground with a hole at the spot where the head was. It was in the ground, she locked him in and she stood up.
“Your going to drink whatever any mistress pours down here.”
“Yes, mistress.”
The first woman walked in after 10 mins he was locked. She was a brunette with a slim body.
“Wow, looks like the perfect toilet.” She squatted over the hole and started pissing. Ben started drinking and drinking. It tasted terrible but Ben didn’t have a choice.
“I wonder what else I can do, how about I call my friends over.” She took her phone and called a couple of people. A few minutes later, 4 more people were in the washroom. They were each taking turns pissing on him. He drank all the piss and he was starting to get a stomach ache. When they all left, Ashley walked and unlocked him. So, slave how was the piss.
“Delicious mistress, thank you mistress.” Ashely unlocked him from the coffin in the ground. She led him back to the room labelled PISS and gave him his clothes. She kissed him on the cheek and left.

Old 02-11-2018, 05:56 PM   #9
AnalSlave1

Entry 6

Ben checked the schedule and saw that the room listed beside his name was COMMON which was the room for multi purposes.
The next day, he arrived at the room wearing his t-shirt and shorts. When he walked in, he was surprised to see Ashley talking to a man. Kushi was on all fours naked on the floor with a leash that the man was holding.
The man was Caucasian and was quite tall and handsome. He had a light mustache and beard and a strong build.
“Hello slave, this is Dean, the master of Kushi here.” Kushi looked up at him a gave him a weak smile.
“Today, you and Kushi will be entertaining us. Get naked slave.” Ashley told Ben.
“Yes Mistress” Ben took off his shirt, shorts and briefs revealing his cock.
“Lie down on your back.” Ben obeyed and was on his back with his dick flopped over.
“Give him a blowjob.” said Dean. Kushi started giving a blow to his soft dick. His dick started getting hard and Ben started moaning.
“How about you return the favour Ben.” Kushi then lied on her back and then Ben started licking her pussy. Ben’s cock was bouncing up and down in excitement and Kushi was moaning loudly. After about 10mins. Dean tied Kushi and Ben face to face with about 3cm of distance in-between. He attached a vibrator to Kushi’s clit and a vibrator to Ben’s cock. They were both moaning and grunting. Then, Ashley put gags in both their mouths. They were drooling all over each other.
“First one to cum receives anal from the other one.” Ben’s cock was so hard that it was smushed against Kushi’s stomach. Then, Ben came all over Kushi and he got really well.
“Well, well, I win. Your slave came before mine. I guess my slave gets to put on a strapon and fuck you slave.” Ashley handed over a 10-dollar bill over to Dean. Ben was kneeled over a table and Kushi started fucking him. She had a small grin on her face.
Then, Ashley and Dean used a paddle to smack either side of his ass. Ben’s ass started turning red and more cum was pouring out of his cock. About 10mins of pain and humiliation for Ben Dean and Ashley stopped Kushi.
“I think that’s enough for today. You slaves are dismissed.” Ben and Kushi quickly picked up their scattered clothes and left the room. Ben and Kushi walked in silent back to their rooms and entered their own rooms. Ben took a shower and went to the cafeteria for dinner. He met Kushi while walking out of his room.
“It was nice fucking you.” said Kushi.

Old 02-11-2018, 06:36 PM   #10
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

I love this series!!!

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:42 PM   #11
Painslut12

Nice story hope you start it again

Kik ready4her2use

Locked in chastity since 05.14.2018
Release date is 08.05.2018

Likes: chastity, anal training, cbt, bondage, pain, discipline, edging, tease and denial

Limits: scat, animal, children, face exposure, findom, permanent damage

Toys: various restraints, rope, paracord, bags, paddles, crops, dildos, buttplugs, vibrator, hitatichi wand, clothepins.
Painslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:39 PM   #12
AnalSlave1

Ill try to start it again in july

Old 07-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #13
AnalSlave1

Entry 7

Ben found a note on his desk from Ashley after dinner.
It read:
Today was pretty intense, so I’ll be nice to you. Tomorrow you’ll get the day off but you have to wear only panties for the entire day. If not, then meet me in the room labelled SPANKING for some fun.

Ben decided that he was going to wear panties. His ass was already hurting from today so he decided to wear panties. He fell asleep in briefs.
The following morning, he woke up to find Ashley sitting on his couch.
“So, have you made up your mind.”
“Yes mistress, I will wear panties for a day.”
“I was expecting that, but one last thing. You will be wearing these panties that I’m holding right now. You’ll see what it does later.” She gave him a pair of pink panties that seemed normal.
Ben put on the panties and he went to get breakfast. Seeing someone wearing panties here isn’t exactly special. When he sat down with his breakfast, his panties started vibrating. His dick starting getting hard. He quickly ate his breakfast and then went back to his room. The vibration got bigger and bigger. When he reached his room, he was about to orgasm. Just when he was 10 seconds away from a orgasm, the vibrating stopped leaving him with a cock pushing against the panties.
He tried opening his door but it was locked. On the ground, there was a note saying:
I’ll unlock at 5.
Ben started panicking and decided to hide out in the washroom for the day. Ben didn’t want anyone else to see him like this. When he got to the washroom, there was three men leaning against the wall. They were all taller and stronger than Ben so when they saw Ben, they all laughed.
“Wow, you got a small dick there don’t yeah.”
“You must be Ashley’s slave, your pretty mistress told us all about you and your little day off.” These men were clearly drunk. They cornered Ben into a corner before Ben tried making an escape. They were quicker so Ben was knocked to the grounds. While two of them held him down. One of them took off his shoes and socks pressed it towards his face.
“Lick it you slave.” Ben knew that he had no choice so he started licking the feet. They were terrible but Ben couldn’t escape.
“Your mistress would be proud.” said the man having his foot licked. All of a sudden, the panties started vibrating.
“I think that’s enough for today slave. You can go.” When they let go of Ben, he quickly walked outside and went to the lounge. Apparently, there was a movie marathon on the big screen where people were watching. The lights were out so Ben thought it was the perfect spot to hide. During the day, his panties were vibrating on and off. When the movie marathon was over, it was 6pm so he went back to his room. He sludged into the washroom when he saw Ashley sitting on the toilet.
“You’ve been keeping me late.”
“Sorry mistress, I didn’t realize you would be here.”
“Come over her and stand in the middle of the room.” Ben obeyed and then Ashley used her phone to put the vibrating panties on high. Ben started wiggling but still keeping in place.
“I’m allowing you to cum as long as your willing to lick it up.” Ben was willing to lick up his cum for a orgasm. He came in just 5 minutes.
“What a faggot. That was the fastest I’ve seen. Now clean up this mess you’ve made with your tongue.” Ben clambered to his knees and slowly licked all the cum.
“Thank you, mistress.” Ashley stood up and kicked his balls causing Ben to fall to his side clenching his balls.
“Your welcome fag.” She walked out leaving Ben on the ground.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:48 PM   #14
ChastisedBaby

Great story, looking forward to new installments.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #15
AnalSlave1

Entry 8

Today was the day that Ben truly felt pain. His name was put under CBT. He met Ashley in the room at 10:00pm and Ashley was their waiting.
“Are you ready for the real pain that a slave deserves.” Ben took a deep breath.
“Yes mistress.” She tied him in the middle of the room to a wooden post. She put a gag on him so he couldn’t speak or scream. He quickly started drooling all over himself. She slowly rubbed his pants where his crotch is. She lightly taped her knee on his balls.
“Are you ready faggot.”
“Yes mistress.” She took a huge swing at his balls. The pain made Ben fall forwards but being caught by the rope. She took another swing and another. Then Ben started Screaming through the mouth gag.
“If you keep screaming, you’ll regret it.” She took off his pants and underwear. She cut open his shirt and then she got out a stick that sends volts through a human body. She puts it next to Ben’s ear and shocks it a few times to scare him. She slaps his dick a few times with the stick. She then shocks his dick and Ben tries to keep quiet but can’t help yelling in pain. She continues to shocking his dick until his dick is fully hard.
“I’ve been waiting to use this toy for a long time now. It’s rings that I can put around your cock and using a remote control, I can shock your dick. It’ll be very entertaining for me, maybe not for you slave.” She put the rings around his cock.
“So, let me test this out.” She presses a button on the remote control and then Ben’s dick was shocked. This went on for about an hour which was the longest hour for Ben. At the end of it, his dick was dripping from the shocks but was in pain.
“I think that’s enough for now. Just a reminder, that was still my easy side. You need to learn how to handle more pain like a true slave. Now get out of here faggot.” Ben left the room and ran back to his room. He took a ice bath to soothe his pain.

The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk