Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-23-2018, 02:20 AM   #1
hornyatwork

Male 45/male/master seeks 30+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

45/male/master seeks 30+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

My name is Jay, I am 45 years old from the UK. I am a Master and looking for a new female submissive to train and have an online relationship.

I have over ten years experience in online domination and several years experience offline as well. I have had a couple of long term relationships with a sub, over a year, so I am looking for commitment not just a weeks playtime.

I like to take control of my subs life completely whilst also allowing for the fact that sometimes real life can just get in the way. I am a big believer in trust which has to be earnt from both parties over time which is why we would just start by chatting and move slowly into my domination of you.

There would be an overriding set of rules for our relationship, that must be adhered to at all times. There would then be set daily routines and then further tasks as part of your training.

I am a loving caring Master with a very strict expectation of your behaviour. If you are not prepared for an intense relationship please do not get in touch.

I have very few limits personally however I will respect your limits.

A few of my likes are orgasm denial, pissing, toilet denial, pain, hidden public, humiliation, degradation, stretching, anal, punishments, teasing, control, fisting

I have no preference to my sub other than being female and intelligent. I want someone who can also hold a conversation and have an opinion. My subs are always allowed to express themselves freely as long as it is done respectfully.

I do like to have pictures and videos, which are not always sexually related, which I am happy to do myself, it would not be one sided. which would be introduced gradually once trust is established with one exception, once we start to communicate we would both send a picture to confirm we are who we say we are.

If you are interested in chatting and getting to know me better or have any questions feel free to pm me or kik me masterjay2213
Jay
Old 06-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #2
hornyatwork

I am still looking for my new sub....
Old 06-20-2018, 11:29 AM   #3
sparrowbird

Default hi

Hello. 33 female here. I think we have alot of the same interest. And I think I'd be a good match

Advertisements
Kink Talk