Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-27-2023, 03:25 AM   #181
meggie

1. Your mistress/master wants to punish you daily, she/he gives you a choice of
a) being fucked anally for 1 hour
b) being spanked for 1 hour
c) being fucked for 30mins and being spanked for 30mins

2. You go to the bar and there is a slave in each for to use. You can only use one of them. Do you
a) use the female slave that will give you free hand jobs/fingering
b) use a male slave that will give you free oral sex

3. You wake up in a white room. You are strapped in a chair nude. You realize a dildo is up your ass and you have a ball gag in your mouth. A man walks in and gives you a couple of options that include you being a slave in exchange for your freedom.
a) You are to be in chastity for the next year and every week, you have to put a vibrator on your penis/clit for 1 hour in public.
b) You are to be whipped every week for 1 hour in public nude for the next year.
c) You have to be fucked anally by a machine for 1 hour every week in public for a year.

4. You have two rooms ahead of you. Your choices are
a) 50 women ready fuck you with dildos.
b) 50 men ready to fuck you with dicks.

5. You are on a show where you have to do kinky task to win money. The host gives you choices of
a) $1000 for stripping nude and masturbating to a orgasm.
b) $10 000 for letting the crowd spank you and fingering/jacking you off until you orgasm 5 times.
c) $100 000 for letting the crowd spank and fuck you until you orgasm 10 times.
Pain, Nipple play, forced orgasm, bondage (still quite new), pain - yes really; make me scream oO, waxplay, Being called out as the slut I am > humiliation (without degrading)
~~~
Toys
Clothepegs, thumbnails, vibrator, nipple clamps, rope, leather belt, cane, candles, various household items
~~~
PM-Dares
BDSM-test-results
Sex-mapp[/COLOR]
meggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 10:59 AM   #182
rhl
getDare Succubus

[QUOTE=AnalSlave1;3259711]Bold the scenarios you choose

c) being fucked for 30mins and being spanked for 30mins. I dont think i could take an hour of either

2. You ho to the bar and there is a slave in each for to use. You can only use one of them. Do you
b) use a male slave that will give you free oral sex Why not, others will find it fun to watch and cheer on

3. You wake up in a white room. You are strapped in a chair nude. You realize a dildo is up your ass and you have a ball gag in your mouth. A man walks in and gives you a couple of options that include you being a slave in exchange for your freedom.
a) You are to be in chastity for the next year and every week, you have to put a vibrator on your penis/clit for 1 hour in public.
b) [B]You are to be whipped every week for 1 hour in public nude for the next year.[. I dont know what I did to deserve this punishment, but I'm sure i deserve the humiliation/B]
c) You have to be fucked anally by a machine for 1 hour every week in public for a year.

a) 50 women ready fuck you with dildos.. I'm waiting

5. You are on a show where you have to do kinky task to win money. The host gives you choices of
b) $10 000 for letting the crowd spank you and fingering/jacking you off until you orgasm 5 times.
c) $100 000 for letting the crowd spank and fuck you until you orgasm 10 times.Hey, i f could use the money

love to see what y'all pick
Old 12-27-2023, 06:07 PM   #183
Mumms

2. You ho to the bar and there is a slave in each for to use. You can only use one of them. Do you

b) You are to be whipped every week for 1 hour in public nude for the next year.

Kik: testphilip

Likes: Anal, masturbation, insertions, outdoors, hidden public, toothpaste, light cbt, cum eating, piss play, wearing panties, nipple play, light public.

Dislikes: Semi-public, hard cbt, piss drinking, orgasm controll.

Limits: Family and friends, photo/video with face, full public, scat, illegal, permanent.
Mumms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 02:46 AM   #184
cinematt

2. You go to the bar and there is a slave in each for to use. You can only use one of them. Do you

kik or pic proof possible on request

cinematt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk