Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2010, 03:14 AM   #31
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
Bubuk, your dare is a little vague. Can you be more specific?
Roll dice and chosse how many days you should follow this rule

Than choose option to do

1,2: You are not allowed to change your clothes, somebody else should dress up and undress you.
3,4: (Option1: you should be seen by two persons at least while dressing up and undressing)
5,6: (Option2: you are allowed to undress independently but somebody should dress up you)

Adding rule (makes dare easier):

For each piece of clothes dressed or undressed this broking rule below you should masturbate for 1 hour with your hand or 2 hours with your vibrator.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:46 AM   #32
slartibartfast

Long one - bear with me!

You need to find a public washroom that will work. It has to be a men's room, it has to have at least three stalls and there should be a significant gap (at least twenty centimeters or eight inches) between the stall doors and floor. Ideally, it will still be a relatively small room and it should not be very frequently used (a library/university building?). So this will take some advance research ...

For the dare, you first go to a grocery store and purchase the following: a small bunch (three, say) of under-ripe bananas, a thick carrot, a long, thin carrot (pick these carefully so that they don't have splits in them - you'll see shortly why!), a cucumber and an ear of corn, preferably in the husk. You take all of these in a plastic bag (if you have to take one with you to the store, do so).

Make sure to wear effeminate clothes - particularly the shoes: these should not have a big heel, but should be very girly, so that someone seeing only your feet would not mistake you for a man. Ideally, you would wear a light summery dress with some kind of flower pattern ...

Now you go to the men's washroom you've chosen. Go in there when you're sure no one else is there and immediately head into a middle stall. Lock the door. Take off all of your clothes but leave the shoes on. For extra points, you could hang your flowery dress over the stall door ...

Take the vegetables/fruit out of the bag, place the bag on the floor right under the door, and lay the vegetables on the bag. The vegetables should be visible to someone outside of your stall. If there is a husk on your ear of corn, you should remove it and leave the husk on the plastic bag with the other vegetables.

You will start by fucking yourself in the ass with the long, thin carrot while squatting in the stall. This will get your ass ready for the next stage: peel a banana and stuff the meat from the banana into your ass. You can use the carrot to push it all in. Try to stuff the meat from three bananas into your ass. The plan is to keep all that banana in there for the duration.

Rigourously fuck the carrot in your ass, mashing the bananas as much as you can. Now, you squat down with the bag covered in vegetables between your legs and your back against the stall door. If you've done your research right, your ass will be dangling just about level with the bottom of the stall door. Keep the carrot in your ass, using the floor to keep the carrot pressed in there. Hopefully, since you're leaning against the stall door, your legs won't get tired.

Wait.

Whenever someone enters the washroom, you wait 10 seconds and then pick up one of the remaining vegetables and start fucking your pussy with it. The order will be thick carrot, then cucumber, then ear of corn, then back to thick carrot. The rule is that, whenever you are not alone in the washroom, you must be fucking yourself with a vegetable in the pussy. If someone else enters, you have to switch vegetables: take the one you have in out and put the next one in. Whenever the last person leaves the washroom - so that you're alone again - you have to remove the vegetable from your pussy and wait again. Each vegetable has to be used at least three times (so you have to wait until at least nine people have entered and left) and you must cum at least three times. If you're getting bored, you are allowed to play with the thin carrot in your ass (which might even get you off!), but you're not allowed to touch yourself.

By the way, the idea here is that anyone who comes in will hear you and almost certainly look at your stall door. They'll see your collection of vegetables, your carrot sticking down to the floor and, ideally, your hand fucking your pussy with, say, an ear of corn. Some of them might even be curious enough to go have a look. For added points on this front, you could do the pussy-fucking blindfolded!

Anyway, when you're done and alone again, you put all of vegetables into the plastic bag (you'll almost certainly have dribbled quite a bit, but that's why the plastic bag was kept between your legs! - just invert the bag). Shit out as much of the banana as you can into the toilet. Clean yourself up with the toilet paper and leave, dropping the plastic bag with the vegetables into the garbage on your way out.

Hope you have fun!
slartibartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:14 AM   #33
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
For Wed:

You may pick the time you want to do this, but it must be light outside. Also, several hours before this start drinking water. Do not pee before the dare starts.

Wear a t-shirt and nothing else (not even shoes). Bring enough tape to tape a key and your vibe remote to your body, handcuffs, and insert your vibe and set it to low.

Hide your keys to your apartment and a handcuff key.

You will walk 3 times farther away than the school is. Every time you cross a street, you will change the setting of your vibe. The pattern of your vibe is: Low, Med, High, Low, Med, High, etc.

You may not pee until you get home, or somebody is watching you.

After you get 3 times farther away than the school was, remove your shirt and throw it over a fence so you can't get to it. Use the tape to tape your handcuff key so someplace on your body you can get to it, but not easily. Also, tape your vibe remote where you can easily get to it, as you will still be changing the vibe level as you cross streets. Handcuff your hands behind your back. This should slow you down a little, and keep you from covering your body as you walk.

Have a pleasant walk home.

Additional Details, Silvia, DO NOT READ UNTIL WED. MORNING.

On your way back home, after losing your clothing:
  1. You are not to be caught.
  2. You must walk through a park. Somewhere in the park, take a "rest" by laying down for 10 minutes, with your vibe on full power.
  3. You must walk by a store or gas station, that is NOT closed. You can be on the other side of the street.
  4. You may not get out of your handcuffs until you get inside your home.
  5. If caught, tell them this your punishment for losing a bet. Again though, you are not to get caught.
  6. For a half a block, you must walk down the center of the road, not hiding in between cars.
  7. While you are out here walking back, I want you to imagine those same students who forced you to cum in front of everybody at school drove you out here and left you here. They handcuffed your hands behind your back because you tried to cover yourself as you were walking.
  8. You do not have a time limit to get back. You can go as slowly and carefully as you want.
For this dare I had to choose a time with light outside... it was 19.30, dinner time... so, I thought, there will be less risk. I started to drink one hour before leaving (I can't hold it for several hours...)
I wore a t-shirt and put the vibe inside... low setting. I took with me the tape and everything.
There aren't safe places at the distance you asked me to go... I had to choose... and I choose a long straight road that runs from the school to several hundreds meters.
So I went out to hide the apartment keys outside. I started walking down the road where I live... getting wet easily thinking of what was I doing and thanks to the vibe. I crossed the first street and went right... vibe to medium setting... I felt naked... althought I wore a t-shirt... I had nothing else on. A car passed by and I think the driver noticed I wasn't wearing anything below waist... I blushed, but I walked on. Second crossing... vibe to maximum.... and bear in mind... that was the beginning of long road I told you before.... it took me a while to reach the distance you asked me. Before arriving I came one time.... I had to stop... the orgasm was strong! The first one... a strong one already? Oh my god, I thought. And while I was coming.. I couldn't hold it... the pee came out.... I know that nobody was watching but... I couldn't hold it. I felt twice exposed.... almost naked.... during an orgasm... and peeing! I felt the hot pee running down my legs and I couldn't do anything about it.
Just 2 cars passed by during this walk... non of them paid attention to me.
I walked on and reached my destination. Just before arriving, I crossed a road and went on straight... but a street was crossed and the vibe went back to low setting.
I taped the key and the remote to myself and then.... I undressed. I felt totally exposed... aroused... scared. I threw the t-shirt across a fence and I stood naked. The moment right after I handcuffed myself I felt totally helpless... really... almost panicked, but I walked on, hoping no one would see me.
While I was walking back down the long road, I felt another orgasm coming... I had to stay with my back on a wall.... I started breathing heavily and I moaned... I couldn't keep it.... that was a very strong orgasm... I thought "oh my god, I'm passing out!", but it was "only" the extreme excitement.... After the orgasm passed, I realized the key AND the remote fell down. The remote was broken, probably during the fall.... and the key... gone. I felt the panic grow... "where the hell is it?" I kneeled and started to look for it... and I noticed a small drain next to the place I came. I felt HORROR... scared... totally, completely, utterly helpless. I stood up and tried to think straight... what could I do?? I had to go home like that, with no chance of freeing myself... thank god I had a copy of the keys at home.
Then I saw a man on a balcony... he wasn't near but he was clearly looking at me from the distance...... that moment I realized I was totally naked, my hands handcuffed behind my back and my vibe at low setting.... I couldn't help it... and I came again... I started shaking... not due to panic, but to the excitement of the situation. And the man saw everything....
The walk for the rest of the long road was uneventful... people are dining at that hour, so I didn't encounter anyone else. I couldn't change the vibe speed, as you can imagine.... I was really scared and I didn't do the "additional details"... besides, there are no gas stations nearby and I already got caught....
As I was walking, I felt like a prey... really, that was what came to my mind... handcuffed, naked and so on... I felt like I lost the control of the situation...
Eventually, I arrived at the street I live... a car was coming. There were no places to hide... I couldn't do anything and my hands were behind my back so I walked on. The car slowed down, my heart went mad, "what now??", the old man in the car stared at me, the car stopped and he asked "are you alright??? what happened?". I stopped... looked at him... he briefly lowered his eyes.... "No, sir, really, no problem at all, just... a prank, see you" and I immediately walked away. He didn't follow me, and I managed to arrive at home.
It was really, really, difficult to pick up my hidden keys, open the door of the building, and then the one of my apartment. Holding the keys in my hands, I couldn't watch as I tried to open the door. It took me a while! I came... there, just outside the building... the keys fell as the orgasm arrived... I clearly felt my pussy twitching... closed my eyes and I had to sit down. What if a neighbour came out? I can't imagine...
As I entered my apartment, I looked for the handcuffs keys, found them, and managed to free myself.
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:05 AM   #34
Embers
Account Banned

Wow! That really was an adventure, imagine if you hadn't left a spare key! Well done Silvia

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #35
Ohnoes123

Well done! It just shows you need a well thought out dare, like this one, which has good backups in case something goes wrong.

Maybe:- Public, Anal

Just no:- Involving people I know, Poo + wee + other messy, Cross dressing, Illegal etc...
Ohnoes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:52 AM   #36
bgj darer

Here's a few:

You can only use the toilet 1 time for a day.{you can use a sink, bottle, etc.}

You can only bring your underwear down 3 times. Other times, you must go through your underwear.
bgj darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:54 PM   #37
curdares
Distinguished Member

Wow Silvia! I'm seriously impressed with the way you handled yourself. I think most women would have panicked.

Make sure you get more keys made for the cuffs, and stronger tape! Next time I will send you out with 2 keys. I don't want you to feel out of control again.

Even though it was scarier than I intended, I hope you still had a lot of fun.

Quote:
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:32 AM   #38
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Wow Silvia! I'm seriously impressed with the way you handled yourself. I think most women would have panicked.

Make sure you get more keys made for the cuffs, and stronger tape! Next time I will send you out with 2 keys. I don't want you to feel out of control again.

Even though it was scarier than I intended, I hope you still had a lot of fun.
Actually, I panicked my own way

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #39
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Actually, I panicked my own way
You did great though! Hope to see you soon, and doing more dares!

Quote:
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to curdares for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk