Old 03-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
LittleBoPeep

Default An Invitation

Hi everyone! I've been reading stories for ages on GetDare, but this is my first attempt at actually writing one. If you like the story, please comment! That way, I'll know people are actually reading it ... So I'll write more!

And now, on to the story:

An Invitation

BLAIRE

I first met him one faithful Saturday, around noon. Jen and I were outside, just going for a walk. Nothing special, nothing unusual. Then he came riding over, on his skateboard, actually. And that was when things started to get strange.

NICK

I had two sisters: Jo and Nell. I was the only boy in the family, quite annoyingly. Jo was 13 and quite pretty. She had long, flowing red hair, a beautiful laugh, and a great sense of humor. I loved hanging out with her- and I know that may seem uncool, since I'm a guy.. But, what the hell. She was awesome. She was my sister. And then there was Nell: older than us, she was 15. She thought she was the boss of everything, and acted that way, too! Nell also had red hair like Jo, but Nell had something else, too: boobs. She was incredibly sexy - almost like something out of one of those Playboy magazines. whenever I masturbated, I thought about her.

Oh, myself. *Suppose you want to know about me, too. Well- I was 13: twins with Jo. Maybe that explains why I liked to hang out with her? Anyway- I, luckily, had dark brown hair- like my dad, really. I wasn't really anything special. But I did have a girlfriend- Marissa. She was fun. Really fun. Not to mention nice, kind, respectful, loyal, everything.

BLAIRE

He walked over to us, hesitantly. We both looked at him, and he looked us- for what felt like an eternity. Then, Jen spoke. "What do you want?" He shuffled around nervously for a second, then spoke. "Look, my sister Jo dared me to ask you guys to come to our house next Friday night." I thought to myself for a second - who was Jo? One of the girls in my class...? No... The boy sensed my unfamiliarity with her name, and spoke again. "Look, we live nearby. My name's Nick- I go to your school, Icenbury." I nodded in fake recognition. The boy, Nick rather, walked back a step. "I really got to go, sorry. Just come to our house- the one on the corner with the Walnut tree in front - Friday evening, 7 o'clock. And plan to stay the night. .. I know how weird this sounds... But my sister told me everything to say. Look- its truth or dare. So don't forget." And with that, he ran off. I looked at Jen with disbelief. *Real truth or dare game... But let me back up..

NICK

Per Jo's insane dare, I asked the two most popular girls to come to our house on Friday night - to SPEND THE NIGHT ... To play truth or dare. That was one of my faults - I always do dares. And Jo knew that... So Saturday morning, when she suddenly dared me to ask them, I automatically did it. Jo's just that kind of daredevil... So I had no idea what she planned. As far as I knew, it was completely out of the blue.

BLAIRE

I was excited. Although Nicks invitation was rather odd, I knew at once that I would go- and get Jen to go as well! I... I had a slight ... Shall we say, obsession, with ... Look, this is quite awkward. Let's just say I loved touching myself - rubbing, squeezing, pushing, dammit I'm getting wet just thinking about it... God am I weird. Only 12... And so strange. It's really a wonder I was so popular... But of course, my obsession was a secret. A deep, dark one. No one knew, not even Jen.

After lunch on Saturday, I brought up the invitation to Jen again. She seemed quite hesitant... And maybe for a good reason. But I pushed on, and finally she agreed to go on Friday night. I was really excited- even though I didn't know these people, they seemed nice enough. And they went to my school, so they must be good... Maybe I was becoming a daredevil...

NICK

I was getting excited and more excited about Friday.. Jo told me more about why she got the idea, too: it seemed that one of her friends was coming over Friday as well... It was going to be quite a party, I gathered. Jo also told me one more interesting fact... That our parents were going to be out. The entire weekend.

To Be Continued...

---

And that's it for the first segment! If you like it, say so! If not, let me know why (at least)... xD

Last edited by LittleBoPeep; 03-16-2012 at 11:20 PM.
LittleBoPeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
b0ris

Thumbs up I'm curious

Interesting set-up.
Even this little background on (some of) the characters generates enough curiosity to read more about their adventures.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
LittleBoPeep

Post Part Número Dos .. (Part Number 2)

Thanks for the feedback! Since the next part is relatively short, I'm going to probably post another portion in a few hours. Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

One more thing: As you may have gathered, the first few parts are mainly the introduction... Don't worry, things heat up really fast, really soon...

-------- PART 2 --------

BLAIRE

The week lasted for a small forever. I was so excited about Friday, but also sort of worried. Did I make a mistake by agreeing to got to a strangers house...? Jen thought so. She gave me the silent treatment for the entire week, and I hated it. But on Friday morning, she came over to me and -a new first- actually APPOLOGIZED! I, of course, forgave her, and we spent the entire lunch period that day discussing the night. Jen was going to come home with me after school, and then we were going to walk over to Nick and Jo (Nicks sister)'s house. I knew my parents wouldn't mind- they never did. They were actually fairly "odd birds", as my teacher would say. They were never content... And, while sometimes it troubled me, I didn't worry. I just... Well. Whatever. You know already, so I suppose it doesnt matter, really. But it's still awkward...

NICK

Jo told me that our parents were leaving for L.A. at 5:15 this afternoon (Friday), and that our guests, Blaire, Jen, and her friend were coming at 7. She also told me that Samantha was "the friend" that she told me about on Saturday.. Which, I'll admit, excited me. Samantha was only 12 and VERY innocent. There was also a rumor going around the school that she liked me... Which might make some exciting happenings at our game. More on the game: Jo said the she read on a website of some sort about an application that you could download for your iPod touch that would give truth or dares. It seemed really cool to me... And it seemed like just the sort of thing that Jo would hunt down! I was excited for the evening... Now, I just had to get through a Social Studies test...

To Be Continued! Don't ditch me- I know the first parts may seem "la-la-boring", but you need them for later! Comments, too, rock.

Last edited by LittleBoPeep; 03-16-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Fails on my part
Old 03-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
redtiger

Default Nice Set Up

I like the writing. It is crisp and clean--but you need to watch your spelling (especially your main female character: Blaire not Blaise)
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
LittleBoPeep

Unhappy Oh, the joys of autocorrect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger View Post
I like the writing. It is crisp and clean--but you need to watch your spelling (especially your main female character: Blaire not Blaise)
First of all, thanks!

Second of all: wow. I feel lame.. Spelling! Curse this autocorrect... Well, that's what I get for writing on an iPad. Will double check everything from now on... Or maybe triple check, actually. Posting the next part in a little while, btw.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
LittleBoPeep

Post Part 3. Or III, if you're Roman.

Here it is, part 3. Enjoy.

Part 3 of An Invitation

BLAIRE

Friday, at 2:25pm: School had just let out, and I was walking home with Jen. I could see that she too was anxious about the truth or dare game planned for later tonight. After walking for a few minutes, we reached my house. After cordially greeting my mother, we walked upstairs to my room: rather plain, but nonetheless functional. Jen set her stuff down in the corner of my room next to the only window, and then went into my bathroom (which was, thank god, connected to my room- perfect for my... obsession) to change into normal clothes. I sat still, gazing out of the window at the birds nest in a tree that reached right beside my window. Suddenly struck by a certain... sensation, I felt the urge to touch myself. Knowing that Jen usually took forever in the bathroom, I allowed myself to begin stroking myself, slowly, softly, while watching the birds.

NICK

At 2:15, school let out. At 2:17, I was on my way home. At 2:23, I was there. I walked inside our back door and into our kitchen, where I was immediately greeted by my father, who appeared to be trying to pack 20-days-worth of items into his little backpack. After watching him struggle for a few seconds, I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Napple, my (and Jo's) all time favorite beverage. As if reading my thoughts about Jo, my father looked up at me and said, "Oh, by the way... Your sister Jo told me that you were to meet her in the attic when you got home... Terribly important, it seemed... You might well hurry up there now." Brought back into reality, I remembered.. Our truth or dare game! It was tonight, in just a few hours! I left my barely touched bottle of soda on the counter and dashed upstairs to the attic... Which, let me explain, is not just some rats hole of a storage room- it has walls, flooring, lights - Jo tricked the entire room out a summer or two ago. It was her favorite place to hang out... And mine too! As I opened the attic door, I *heard Jo's voice, "You'll never believe what I have set up!"

BLAIRE

I began making circles around it- that was what made it feel the best, I had learned. I listened to the chirping birds, and tried to match their rhythm with my strokes. 1 and 2 and 3 and... I let out a soft moan. I then hesitantly looked up at the bathroom door where, thankfully, Jen was still busy. Since I knew it would take her at least another 10 minutes, I slowly inserted my middle finger into my narrow slit, which was already fairly wet. Damn, it felt so good. Looking back out at the birds, I saw the mother feeding two of the youngest ones. I decided to try to mirror her actions with my finger... As the mother threw up (***LITTLEBOPEEP NOTE: I have no real idea how birds feed each other, and have no intention of looking it up. Bear with me, please.) her food into the little ones, I pushed my finger in further. As she drew back, I drew back as well. And again. In just a few moments, I was in pure ecstasy. Moaning softly, I slowly moved my left hand up my side, towards my little breats. I was somewhat embarrassed by them, actually- they seemed sizes smaller than all of the other girls. While continuing to push in and out in rhythm with the birds, I reached under the bra that my mother had bought for me a few weeks ago and gently squeezed one of my nipples. I suddenly uttered a loud moan. At the same time, Jen opened the bathroom door...

TO BE CONTINUED...

And the next chapter is where things get a bit crazy. So bear with me, dear readers, as I attempt to sort things out. More posts.. Soon. Then again, there _is_ that whole school thing... Oh well. Hopefully another post in maybe 24-36 hrs. Comments on this part, are, as usual, LOVED! If I made any more mistakes, tell me that too, please! -LittleBoPeep

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
invitations