Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
Tony12

Eye Brian's Gift [The ability to control time] [Fiction]

It has been a long time since I have been active on getdare, apart from occasionally scimming the forums. I am writing this story as it is a particular fantasy of mine; one which I can’t seem to find many stories of on the internet so I hope you enjoy this, if it is a fantasy of yours too. While starting this story I make no guarantee that I will continue and/or finish it. If I get significant feedback/ or interest in the story I may continue on behalf of the community on getdare.
Also I did make another story along the lines of this fantasy though I do not wish to continue it as I currently do not Like the ideas.

Meet Brian: A teenage boy with brown hair, boyish features. Brian is an average teen who lives with his mum and sister; he doesn’t have a dad. Brian, on a scale, would probably be average when it comes to popularity; in fact you could probably say he is average in general. Unfortunately for him the one aspect he’s not average in is, “Girls”, if you could possibly say that’s a measureable thing... However, his older sister, Taylor, differs from him this particular aspect; you could say she’s over achiever. Popular, straight A student, a body to die for. Brown Hair, C cup boobs, and gorgeous legs. You could definitely say that she won the gene pool lottery. It probably won’t surprise you if I tell you they don’t get on. Maybe Brian’s a little jealous of his sister, or, maybe, she’s just a bitch to him. On to his mother, Carla, to sum her up: a small woman, blonde hair, D cup boobs, and a well aged body. Another possible reason why Brian and his sister may not get on: his mother favours Taylor over him, always takes her side and generally is biased on her behalf. Although, don’t get me wrong, Brian and his Mother do love each other.
Brian was having another one of “those days” as he liked to refer to them. By that, Brian meant a bad day. He had a bone to pick with his sister; the bitch. That morning his sister had spent an hour in the shower, using all of the hot water for herself. That had put Brian’s day off to a bad start; he didn’t manage to get a shower before he had to go to school. Then, as usual, when he approached his mum to tell her about it, his mother took her side. On this particular day this had made Brian even angrier. This time Brian wasn’t going to let it slip, he was going to approach her. As Brian walked down the corridor with insults buzzing through his mind he thought of what he might say. While lost in thought Brian stopped, right in front of his sister and her clique. With this Brian realized he didn’t know what to say and all he could blurt out with was: “You’re such a bitch”. To this his sister retorted, laughing: “You smell a little Brian, haven’t you showered today?”. Brian grit his teeth together, and, losing his nerve a little, pushed his sister hard into the locker. Then thump. Brian blacked out.
Brian slowly opened his eyes to see the school nurse. She smiled a little at him and asked if he was ok. Brian shook his head dizzily and then put his hand on his head, saying nothing. The nurse walked over to a desk writing down details of his injury and the incident. Brian, being a bit of a pervert, couldn’t help but stare at her ass. When the nurse turned round Brian looked up and asked: “What happened”. The nurse shook her head slightly and simply said: “You’re in a lot of trouble”. Brian’s gaze then wandered down to the busty nurse’s chest. She must have caught him looking but she simply “Tsked” murmuring to herself “Boys will be boys”. Brian stood up, ready to leave, and winced his head. With this he then looked to the nurse and asked her: “Can I go now”. To his suprise the nurse did not reply to his query. In fact, she wasn’t moving at all. She had stopped in a walking motion. Brian then walked around her to her face. Her expression was sealed and she wasn’t blinking. Brian waved his hand along her face gently trying to catch her attention. To no avail, the nurse did not move. Brian then looked up to the clock, ready to leave, seeing which class he had next. To his surprise the clock had ceased to move. Brian must have been confused unable to comprehend why: the nurse was frozen on the spot, and why the clock had suddenly stopped working. After sitting for a minute it dawned upon him that time might have stopped. To test his theory he went and tapped the nurses back in a hard prodding motion. After doing this, Brian felt a little more daring and lifted her skirt up gently. He looked up to see if she moved or reacted. She didn’t. With this he looked down and gazed at her underwear. She was wearing a blue thong. The slut, Brian was thinking. Brian spanked her ass a few times before moving back from her. Brian thought about how to start time again. By sheer coincidence, un-noticed by Brian, he winced while thinking and time started again. The nurse turned round with a strange stinging pain in her bum and told him: “You can go to class now”. With that Brian ran out of the nurses office wondering what the hell had just happened.

A slow start and i have another post planned for tommorow.
Thanks for reading.
Please leave your thoughts, comments and suggestions.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
JohnKim2020

definite potential, hope you will continue
JohnKim2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
inuyashajake

Don't you wish almost everyone had that ability...
This is amazing...

Just for laughs

I know <html> coding
inuyashajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
truth

very creative i like it a lot
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

I like this story alot, it's a good start. I am really interested in the field of time travel/time manipulation. I find it extremely interesting... Please continue.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:40 AM   #6
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I like this story I'm hoping you continue
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
Tony12

The next part as promised.
I appologise for the size of the post although I promise a much longer part in the next 3 days.
Thanks for reading

Class had finished and Brian was still in a daze wandering what was going on; how he stopped time, why he blacked out, and what trouble he was in... For the last part, he didn’t have to wait long to find out as he was called to the head teachers office only to find his mum, sister and her boyfriend waiting. The head teacher turned to Brian and with a cold stare asked him: “Well... Do you have anything to say for yourself?” Brian turned to look to his mum; she looked furious. Brian wondered what he had done wrong and stuttered out: “Hu...Wh-Wh-Wha? I dunno whats goin’ on sir”.

“You must have been thumped quite hard on the head, and quite rightly too. Luckily Young Mr. Peters here came to save your sister from your vicious attack. In self defence of your poor sister young Mr. Peters used a bit of force to pry you from her”
Brian retorted: “What vicious attack I only pushed her...”

“Oh really, then would you care to explain the marks on your sisters face...”

At that instant Brian knew it... She’d screwed him over to save her boyfriend from getting into trouble and made him “the hero”. Rather than oppose the accusations, which he knew he wouldn’t get away with anyway, even though they were false Brian decided he would take the rap for crimes he didn’t commit. At that moment Brian winced slightly in anger, closing his eyes for a split second. He opened them again and said: “Sorry”. Strangely he did not get any reply; when he looked round he found out why. It had happened again. Time stopped.

In anger Brian wanted to get back at his sister, and what better way to do so than to “Privately” Humiliate her. He grinned and walked over to his sister wondering what he would do to her. He pulled her school skirt up seeing her blue frilly panties. He looked around for a split second and an idea came into his head. Brian lifted a glass of water from the head teachers desk and then poured a quarter of the contents into her panties. With that he then put the skirt back down to its original place. Brian’s ingenious plan was to make his sister think she’d pissed herself. He grinned and decided to add one finishing touch. He pulled at the back of his sisters panties giving her a nice squeaky wedgie. After doing this, much to Brian’s surprise, he had a boner. Even with the rage he was feeling towards his sister at that moment he couldn’t help but strangely feel horny for his own beautiful sister. In the spur of the moment Brian took one last peek down the skirt at his sisters’ ass. Then smiling he went and sat back down. Then he thought about how time had stopped. After a while of sitting he came to the realisation that when he winced time was starting and stopping. Then he tested his theory by wincing. Time started again instantly with this. Brian muttered the words: “I’m sorry”. At the split second Taylor squeaked letting out a little shrill scream. All eyes turned to look at Taylor and she went a little red. She then said: “Sorry I was just so hurt by what he done to me” trying to gain more sympathy. Carla turned to Brian and shouted: “I hope you’re happy... Look at the state you’ve got your sister in!”. Brian kept his head down thinking to himself: “oh, you don’t even know the best of it”. Brian thought a little about the camel toe his sister had when he poured the water onto her panties, and his cock throbbed a little. Carla spoke to the head teacher some more and they came to the agreement that Brian was to be in detention every Friday for 3 weeks. When Taylor got up she had a black mark on her grey skirt where the water had been left. As they all left the office Carla asked Taylor: “How’d you get that wet spot on your panties?” Taylor mustered up an excuse and replied: “Oh right, that... It must have been where I was sitting at lunch time” Taylor blushed which was unnoticed by her mother, but caught by Brian. Brian smiled a little thinking about his sister’s shame.

Please leave comments, thoughts, ideas, and constructive criticism below.
Again i'd like to appologise for the length of the post and i assure you that the next part is going to be at least three times the size of my previous two.

Last edited by Tony12; 09-03-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Tony12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

I really like this story, This has heaps of great potential
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #9
truth

ha not bad at all evil sister
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #10
bak2bak

Please go on love the concept

Check Out my new BLOG
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=28407
bak2bak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #11
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

This is just amazing, this concept has such great story ability that I cant wait to read more.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #12
ChazzTuck

LOVE IT!!! Please keep this up as it has serious potential and is also a fantasy of mine, and I dare say most every guy on the planet...
ChazzTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #13
zack

well good story keep going

dislikes: illegal, public/family

IM MALE

zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #14
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on want to know whats next