Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-16-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
xSilky

Default You're Bolder Than You Look

Call us criminals, but the whole thing was a set up. My friends and I set up a truth or dare party with a few of our old high school friends, and they invited some of their friends, and the whole thing took off.

What we expected to be a small little group of 6 or 7 ended up being a huge circle of no less than 15. It was dark, outside in my back-"yard"(area). The way the game worked was with an empty bottle--(one of the many we all shared and drank to death)--and we spun it. The first person it landed on got to be the truth/dare giver, the second spin chose the answerer.

We were drunk. At first it started off cute and innocent with silly dancing.. but at some point clothes began flying off. The "truth or dare" game turned into nothing but dares. Half the girls were topless. This would have normally been no problem for a guy like me, except one of the girls who came was a very innocent ..tiny Chinese girl. Incredibly cute. We ALL know her type. Incredibly cute, incredibly friendly, always studying, amazing grades in school. (WHY WAS SHE HERE?)

But here's where the set up happened. My friends and I just wanted to see naked girls and hopefully get laid. We said we'd help each other out so we'd all get some action-- but my best buddy has a demonic side. About 30-45 minutes into the game, the adorable Chinese girl had only gotten one "truth" toward the beginning of the game. (Telling us she was a virgin.. surprise, surprise.) My bud's turn came up to give a dare. The second spin landed on the Chinese girl. Everybody paused. She hadn't drunk anything and she was still completely clothed. Too innocent, but my buddy slipped me a dirty look. The most I'd gotten that night so far was a couple of butt squeezes and kisses, so it's hard to tell if he was being a good buddy or a complete dick.

He dared her to go with me inside the house.. and let me "have fun" with her. Her face turned bright red. My dick was hard at the idea of it, but I'm still a nice guy. I felt really, really bad for her. (Cuz I was obviously gonna go along with it if she did.) EVERYBODY at the party was cheering her on to be bold and go along with it! She was blushing and giggling and my hand was covering my face in embarrassment for her!

She agreed.

Everyone cheered her on and she stood up from her chair, innocently looking at the ground, twiddling her thumbs. Everyone began to push me towards her. They kept pushing me until I'd just about crashed into her, and I asked her if she was SURE she wanted to go along with this..? She said yes. I couldn't believe my ears, but nonetheless, I had to say:

"..You're bolder than you look."

Here's the hook, people. I'm a 20 year-old black guy. Six foot tall. Used-to-be basketball player. This adorable Chinese girl was at the most 5'2", 18 years old, and had probably never even had her first kiss.

They continued to pressure us-- all just being a bunch of drunk dick heads. They pushed us back inside the house and closed the door behind us, and I KEPT ASKING if she was SURE she wanted this? .. Yet again.. She nodded.

I thought the best thing to do at that point would be to find a place to sit and chat with her-- asking her who invited her and if she was comfortable. She would only giggle nervously and respond with "I was just curious" to everything. Well, she seemed sure she wanted this, so I had to oblige. I took her upstairs into my bedroom and only turned on my desk lamp for a bit of dim-lighting to set the mood. To ease the tension, I sat in my computer chair and talked in a funny voice with my tiny plastic mustache toy. (Don't judge me.) We both laughed and as she sat on the bed, I told her -- "Hey, if you're sure about this, let's get started." She asked how. I began to tell her to take off her clothes, but I would feel like a total criminal making her do that while I just sat and watched. I gulped in awkwardness, but turned on my dom-mode to try and help me cope. I stood and told her to close her eyes and that she could trust me not to hurt her, and I'd be as gentle as possible. She nodded and obeyed.

I undressed her slowly and of course to put the icing on the cake, she was wearing matching panties with her bra-- pink and white flowers. Her adorable Asian boobs weren't all that big, but damn that bra made them look good. B-cups if I had to guess. Maybe close to C's. I unhooked her bra and her nipples were the pinkest color you could imagine. I slowly pulled down those panties, and I probably won't even explain this right, but the hairs around her vagina were bushy, but not overwhelmingly so? Still such thin and soft hairs. My face came close to them as I pulled her panties below her knees, and I had to fight myself not to just start kissing away at them.

I didn't touch her just yet. I had to ask again if she was okay. She nodded.

I laid her back on the bed and told her to just breath and try to relax. ...Kay, you have and amazingly adorable naked Asian girl in your bed. What do you do now? Well, I have an oral fixation. (I LOVE touching my lips to things.) I couldn't help but to start coating her naked body with kisses from head to toe-- followed by my fingertips sliding lightly around her body and making her shiver with goosebumps. I noticed she wasn't able to stop flexing her toes and and breathing irregularly, so I took that as I sign that she enjoyed it, but was very nervous. I sat at the edge of the bed. I began to position her legs upright so that I could see in between her legs, and god, I bit my lip. It was perfection.

Unfortunately, being that I was in dom-mode, it wasn't enough. I ended up pushing her legs even further back and had her hold them so that her legs were wide open-- knees up to her shoulders! Both her untouched vagina and asshole were exposed and I had to reposition my dick in my jeans.

I kept talking with her to keep her as comfortable as possible. Telling her how jealous the other girls would be if they saw her perfect body. I slid my fingertips up the underside of her legs and she made a tiny squeal in response.

After she assured me (again) that she was still feeling okay, we finally begun. I spread her vagina lips apart and the color was more pink than her nipples-- shimmering almost. I began to tease her clit lightly with just my index finger. Everything grew quieter, but I could tell she was trying to hold back her sounds. I'm a huge teaser/pleaser and I'm very observant to the body movements of my subs. I could tell every single time when she got a sudden impulse of pleasure from my teasing by the way her asshole would squeeze and flex suddenly. I promised myself I wouldn't be deflowering this innocent girl, but I couldn't resist her tight butthole any longer. I told her to keep breathing deeply. I kept my left hand thumb pressed down closely to her clit, while I sucked on my right hand index finger. I started to rub her asshole.

Her breathing grew so much faster and stronger but I couldn't stop myself at this point. Slightly rubbing her clit with my thumb, my index finger began to slide inside of her tight ass which resisted me every step of the way. It wasn't easy. I had to push-- it was so tight, but I still moved very slowly. Her head began to roll around back and forth as she just let it happen. When half of my finger was in, I decided to help her enjoy this as much as I can. I went down.

I began teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue, licking it around in small circular motions while my finger kept slowly inching up her ass. Her body began to squirm wildly and I had to laugh and ask her to try and sit as still as possible (so she wouldn't give me a concussion with her legs).

Feeling her asshole contract around her finger gave me endless energy. I squeezed my lips tightly around her clit and began sucking it on while the final segment of my finger inched in. I have long fingers. It was deep. All the way in. This girl was tough.

It was hard to tell, but there was a very slight change in her body movements at some point. Instead of the constant squirming and breathing, she was taking long, deep pauses now. I kept sucking/licking her clit as I asked myself-- is she about to cum..? I wanted it to happen.

I began flexing my finger deep inside of her ass. She finally let out such a loud moan/gasp that it even scared me a little--admittedly. My lips were tugging on her clit and she was so wet at this point she was essentially lying in a puddle of her own excretions.

Her legs both suddenly jot straight down onto the bed-- missing my head thankfully-- and so I pulled away and kept rubbing her clit quickly with my free hand. Her body squirmed and pulsated for about 10 ongoing seconds as she came. I couldn't help but smile adoringly. When she was finally done, I slowly pulled my hands away and sat back in my computer chair, exhausted myself. She didn't move or say anything. She was out like a light, though still breathing clearly. After a few minutes, I went to wash my hands and brought her a glass of water, folding all of her clothes neatly and leaving them on my computer desk.
xSilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:55 PM   #2
stalemate

That was kind of a let-down honestly, I know it's hard to be horrible with something that sweet, but it's so worth it if you can muster the darkness.
stalemate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:57 PM   #3
xSilky

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
That was kind of a let-down honestly, I know it's hard to be horrible with something that sweet, but it's so worth it if you can muster the darkness.
It's hard to muster up the courage to hurt something so delicate.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:26 PM   #4
stalemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSilky View Post
It's hard to muster up the courage to hurt something so delicate.
You should work on it, just every time you get an opportunity go a little farther than you normally would.
stalemate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 05:59 PM   #5
xSilky

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
You should work on it, just every time you get an opportunity go a little farther than you normally would.
It's actually really funny you say that.

Cuz today I got a message from a cute 18 year old latina virgin girl.

..???Why is this happening to me? LOL.

Advertisements
Kink Talk