Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #1
sissy932

Default me my sissy an d my sisters kik sissy932

well recently I came home from work, just so you know I wear a chastity at all times now. I cjame home my gf was there with her two sisters. As soon as I walked in the house, they handed me a razor to shave with my school girl outfit with the matching thong and boots, also a wig and my make up bag and told me to go shower and get ready. So I did as I was told. When I got done, there was 20 guys in the house. My gf two sisters took me, bent me over the tabel tied my legs to legs of the tabel. Then they pulled the bed out in the other room in front of the tabel. Then told me I am gonna watch all 20 guys fuck my girl friend. They started recording and then made two dvd at the end, then let the guys watch it in the livingtoom and took me to the bed room. Tied me down to the bed as one sister fucked me with a strapon and the other one shoved dildos down my throat as I watched it. Till they got bored then her sister shoved a 16 in dildo down my throat making me pass out. When I passed out
I peed and shit myself. When I had woke up I was tied to the bed facing up. With a fuck machine in my ass. Covered in all 20 guys plus my gf and her sister shit and piss. No one was home they had a pitcher of piss and a plate of shit next to the bed with a note saying we will be back in two days. Thats all I had to drink are eat for two days. Then they got back with my maid outfit told me to go shower and clean up the mess. Then they invited 5 guys over again so I could give them head. They wanted this done in the living room.

Last edited by sissy932; 07-12-2015 at 09:16 AM.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #2
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I wish this was really true that sound really hot
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:35 AM   #3
!!!

Why say something is non-fic when it clearly isn't? It just doesn't make sense to me. The two tags exist for a reason, and it's not like it makes a fake story better by saying it's real.

Advertisements
Kink Talk