Old 07-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #121
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

I put the nine tailed whip aside and released Tira of her bonds. Her pale skin was already showing the traces of lashes she had received for my pleasure and was covered in sweat. When she was released from her bonds, she crawled to my feet and licked them gently.

-Who allowed you to do that? Stand up !, I ordered stiffly.

Tira immediately obeyed, humbly bowing her head. Her blindforld was getting a bit loose, so I tightened it immediately, then I ordered Sophitia to bring me the harness that I had bought for our little Tira. Already I was erected and my cock dripped lubrication, anticipating the pleasure I would feel in taking all of her virginites.
It did not take me more than five minutes to put on her this harness and to give her her new collar, making officially Tira a slave and my pet.
Sketching a smile, she reached for my hand to kiss it, but I refused her this mark of affection.

I ordered Sophitia to handcuff Tira, hands in the back, which she did, and putting my hands on her frail shoulders, I made her kneel before me and Sophitia knelt behind her. With authority, I suddenly planted my cock in the mouth of Tira and ordered her to suck. Kissing Tira in the neck, Sophitia began to squeeze our pet's round and firm breasts, her fingers pinching their little pink nipples.

When I felt the teeth of my new slave rubbing against my penis, something I really hate, I gave her a little slap behind the head, telling her sternly:

-Be careful with your teeth, little bitch! This is not a bone that you gnaw, its my cock that you suck ! If you do that again, I'll throw you out on the street!

Tira moaned pitifully and began to suck me, more gently. Sophitia had slid one of her hands to the pussy of our pet to masturbate her, but I ordered her not to touch it yet.
Sucking any saliva, any liquid lubricant from my dick, Tira continued to suck me, sliding her soft lips over the entire length of my member, plunging it deep into her mouth, as did her mistress at her own initiation.
Sophitia rewarded Tira for her hard work stroking her breasts gently, kissing her neck and shoulders.

I decided to remove her blindfold, allowing her to see the action. Tira blinked, then raised her eyes to me. Her eyes had gothic makeup, as usual. She wore the purple lenses I bought her. Her pale skin, her black makeup, her red lips and her violet eyes gave her a supernatural aspect that, I must admit, bewitched me. The contrast between her and Sophitia was striking, and I could flatter myself that moment of owning two of the most beautiful women that exist in this world.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she smiled and murmured:

-I Am ready to do everything to satisfy you, you and my Mistress.
-It's a good thing, I said, because your mistress' pussy drools with pleasure and we need you to clean all this.

I ordered Sophitia to lie on the floor and to spread her legs, which she hastened to do.I helped Tira to settle before hers mistress, kneeling between her legs, and she leaned forward, her hands still cuffed behind her back.

As soon as her tongue slipped between the wet lips of my slave's cunt, Sophitia moaned softly. Although she was entitled to this little pleasure, it was out of question for Sophitia to lay there and do nothing: I sat over her to shove my cock in her mouth.

I did not have to make her understand that she also had to suck. She might be the mistress of Tira, she was still a slave. Caressing my ass with one hand and stroking the hair of our pet with the other, Sophitia sucked my cock, moaning with pleasure until I decided to masturbate between her breasts.

I moved back and forth my cock between her big soft breasts she pressed against each other to accentuate my pleasure. I couldn't keep silent as I moaned in pleasure until I ejaculated forcefully on the chest of my slave.
Wasting no time, I grabbed Tira by the ring of her collar and I pulled her towards me. Without a word, I put her head above the lake of sperm I spat on the breasts of her mistress, leaving her no doubt about what I expected from her.

-Clean all that immediately, I ordered sternly. I do not want to leave a drop.

Tira was a virgin. She never had tasted the juice of a man in her life. I was not surprised to see her hesitate a moment, seeming to fear that the taste would be disgusting, but as my Sophitia never seemed to get enough, I approached her face a little closer, sticking her nose in it. Closing her eyes, she finally decided to take the plunge. She licked the hot and thick juice with great licks, hesitantly at first, then with gusto. She took her time to swallow everything and I decided, since it was her first time, to show myself indulgent with her. Sophitia also allowed herself to be patient with her, stroking her hair gently.
When she finished, Tira looked up, asking:

-Did I do well, Master?

-Yes, I replied with satisfaction. For once, it was not too bad. Now it is time for you to abandon yourself totally to me.

-Your will is my command, Master, she replied in a whisper.

She seemed ready: her pussy was drooling with pleasure flowing down her thighs.

I took off the handcuffs and made her lie on her back. Sophitia held her legs apart while I was holding her hands above her head, my hands firmly gripping her wrists.

My sex had lost none of its rigidity; also in no way had I need my hands to gently introduce it in Tira's tight pussy. As soon as the tip of my cock made its way through this virgin land, she arched with pleasure, her teeth cringed to hold her cry, her eyes wide open with astonishment plunged into mine. With small swaying, I pushed my cock slowly into it until it was completely in. Looking up to Sophitia, I could read the satisfaction and the desire on her pretty face. With a slow back and forth move, I took Tira who moaned sofly to express her pleasure.

Submitted and vulnerable, she gave in completely to my physical domination. Sophitia positioned herself above her face and Tira began to give her pleasure with her mouth. Fucking Tira, I began to squeeze Sophitia's large breasts and she leaned toward me to beg for a kiss that I gave her with pleasure.

Both girls expressed their pleasure, moaning softly while I intensified my thrusts. The round tits of Tira were bouncing with each pelvic thrusts; it excited me and motivated me to go with more vigor.

After a few minutes, I decided to offer Sophitia the special gift that I bought for her. I withdrawed from Tira and went to fetch the gift, while Tira continued to satisfy her mistress. Giving the box to Sophitia, I ordered her:

-Put that on while I fuck our little slut.

I ordered Tira to get on all fours like the bitch she is and while I reintroduced her wet dripping pussy to my hard cock, Sophitia opened the box to discover a six inches long, pink strap-on, with a vibrator inside the belt, which would also provide fun my little deserving slave.

A mischievous smile stretched her lips as she hastened to obey my order. When the strap-on was donned and properly fitted, she came to kneel before Tira who did not even need to be ordered: she took the fake cock in her mouth and sucked as if it had been a real on.

Sophitia leaned towards me, begging for a kiss, while I fucked more intensively Tira who moaned loudly while she was pumping her mistress' cock. Stroking her large breasts, she wispered a little thank you. My hands firmly closed on Tira's small waist, not relenting my pelvic thrusts, always penetrating her more deeply, feeling her small firm asscheeks bumping against my pubis. Tira lamented louder, her breathing accelerating along with mine.

-Sophitia, Come here, I ordered my slave as I felt that I was about to ejaculate.

Sophitia crawled to me and when I took out my dick from Tira's pussy. I did not have to say anything to her: Sophitia knew the drill. She took my cock in her mouth and began to pump it until my semen exploded in her mouth.
While Tira let herself fall on the floor, catching her breath, with her hands on her pussy to masturbate, I caught my breath while Sophitia took care of my cock. When I was satisfied, I ordered my slave to lie on her back and I ordered to Tira climb on top of her. The pet gently impaled herself on her mistress' strap-on then began to wiggle wildly, not restraining her cries of pleasure. I watched a few minutes, exciting myself to this scene when came the time to begin the last part of Tira's initiation.

Keep reading, the next part should entertain you...

Leaning over her mistress to suck her breasts with loud noises of succion, she offered me last virgin land she had to offer. Sophitia had guessed what I was preparing to do: she put her hands on Tira's ass cheeks to widely spread them, and after using a little lubricant to ease penetration, I pressed the tip of my cock against her anus.

Tira had a small gasp of fear, but she did not try to escape. Slowly, using all possible gentleness, pushed my cock in her tight little ass. She clenched her teeth, moaning pitifully, her face reflecting all the pain she felt, but she clung to the shoulders of Sophitia. When my balls touched the already filled pussy of my pet, I left her a few seconds to give him time to catch her breath. Placing her sweaty forehead on the breasts of her mistress, Tira continued moaning weakly, her hands clutching the shoulders of Sophitia, trembling.

-You're really going feel what it's like to be the object of pleasure of our Master, Sophitia murmured, stroking the hair of Tira. Now, pump my breasts with that little mouth of yours.

Tira obeyed, always moaning and imprisoning her waist in my hands, I began to pump her ass, while Sophitia tried to do the same to her pussy. Tira cried in both pleasure and pain and Sophitia buried her face between her big boobs, somewhat stifling the sound of her voice.
Rejoicing at the pain I was inflicting on her sodomizing her with force, despite the fact that it was her first time, I squeezed her breasts in my hands. Throwing her head back, Tira managed to say, between two lamentations:

-It Hurts! It hurts !! More, Master !!! Harder, Deeper!!!

If it was what she wanted, as had wanted Sophitia before her, I was sure I was going to give her the time of her life. I intensified my moves, thrusting my cock in her ass harder and deeper, triggering her more squeals until she exclaimed:

-Master !! I cum !!! I can not help myself !!

I had no time to order her not to cum; her pussy spurted forcefully on Sophitia's legs and on my own and expressing her pleasure without restraint. At the same time, I felt that I would also cum; I did not bother to take my cock out. I spat all my sperm in her ass. Tira dropped into Sophitia who joined us in our ecstasy, the mini vibrator inside the strap-on completing its work.

We were all out of breath; exhausted by the energy that we spent. I withdrawn from Tira's ass (she didn't bleed nor did she crap on my cock), then it was Sophitia's turn . Tira fell heavily to the ground, eyes half closed, her body covered with sweat. Sophitia approached me and we kissed before turning to Tira, satisfied. She got on all fours and came toward us, begging for a kiss.

-Did I please you, Master, Mistress? she asked hesitantly. Are you satisfied with me?

-Yes, I replied. We are satisfied with you. You truly deserve to be our pet.
I ordered Sophitia and Tira to clean the dungeon while I went to take a shower. When I finished, it was their turn.

They came to me in the living room while I was watching TV, wearing their harnesses and collars, Sophitia taking Tira who walked on all fours on a leash. She still wore the head harness with the gagball.

Tira layed at my feet, curled up, and sitting next to me, resting her head against my shoulder, Sophitia said:

-She Begged me to give her the gagball. As I think she had been a good little pet, I thought it would serve as a reward.

-You did well, I said, kissing Sophitia.

The rest of the night was quiet and peaceful. A new life began for us three, a thrilling life, full of surprises.

I have no regrets about my choices. Sophitia is still as obedient and submissive as she was on the first day of her new life.

Tira became very well acclimated to her life as our pet and we sometimes offer small gifts as a reward when she learns a new trick. She loves to play fetch the ball.

I am a happy man owning two loving women.

I would not trade them for anything.

This was the last part of our story. I will continue to post here small updates, stories about what happens to us from time to time.

Thank you for your support and encouragement!

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #122
Potshot

Wow amazing story, so sad that its reached an end

Would really look forward to a second story of you, Sophitia and Tira.
Potshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #123
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Amazing story still can't believe it even real too bad it's come to a end.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:48 PM   #124
Master Rayne

Wellllllllll
I have this fantasy about a certain character from Queen's Blade, but right now I,m not into writing. As I said, I'll keep you posted with anecdotes and little facts.

Tira's almost fully recovered. Next week she'll have her stitches removed.

I may be generous enough to let her write her story, on how she came to need to be a pet. she doesn't speak english and last time I allowed her to answer a few questions from another user, she wrote her text in french, then I translated it.

I tried to teach her a few words, you know, to see if she could manage to improve, but although she is kinda clever with other subjects, she is totally wack when it comes to learn english. on the other hand, she knows a few words in german. not enough to write a book, but she knows some words in german... go figure.
I quit in teaching her english, it almost drove me nuts, and Sophitia didn't dare to try...

but try to teach Tira a few trick with a dog's toy and she is quick.

A funny girl I have here. Until she isnt fully healed, she isnt allowed to sleep in her cage. SHe isnt used to sleep in a bed, and she has a hard time adjusting...
But yesterday morning, I found her laying on the carpet, near her bed. At first, I paniked, I thought she fell off her bed and fainted, but no, turned out that she couldn't sleep, so she decided to lay on the carpet, taking only her pillow and her Teddy.

at least she made sure not to mess up her stitches.

it might be interesting to see what she may have to say...

thank you for your time
see ya

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:50 PM   #125
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potshot View Post
Wow amazing story, so sad that its reached an end

Would really look forward to a second story of you, Sophitia and Tira.
thank you maybe later

Tira is our pet.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:51 PM   #126
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Amazing story still can't believe it even real too bad it's come to a end.
thank you for your support

Tira is our pet.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:22 PM   #127
Master Rayne

Hi there
Been a while
Yep I'm still alive and so both my slaves.

Tira has fully recovered from her appendicectomy (is that the real word? I dont feel like using google translate tonight) and she was finally allowed to go back to sleep in her cage.

I tell you it was christmas for her! She didnt waste a second: she took her teddy and she ran on all fours to her cage. She is asleep right now and so is Sophitia.

A funny thing happened last week end. Well maybe I shouldn't say it was funny, but I'll say that it was kinda surprising. Sophitia and I discovered that Tira doesn't like black people.

Let me tell you what happened.

I have a few friends who share my lifestyle. I invited them with their respective slaves for an evening of board games, stuff like that. Most of them are men, but there are a few women in the lot who are doms. One of the female has a slave, a tall dude, head shaved bald, very muscular and... black. She is white. Though their relationship isnt sexual, its exclusively based on domination/submission, they are very close.

Anyways, when that couple came in, I saw Tira's reaction. I once told you she had more of a cat's personality, well that night she was a Tigress. All those who came in before that couple could approach and pet Tira, who was sitting at my feet, while I was on the couch. She would let them pet her, even if she was playing with her teddy bear. I didnt see the need to put her gagball on, but I would regret that decision.

She behaved perfectly until that couple came in. That bald dude was the only black man in the group and no one seemed to care, but as soon as Tira saw him, she froze. She immidiately frowned and attempted to leave, but I held her with he leash.

The Mistress approached her, saying that Tira was very cute and lovely, and Tira reluctantly let her pet her, but when the black guy approached my pet, Tira reacted like an untamed animal, attracting the attention of all my guests. With one hand, she kept her teddy close to her body, as if she was affraid the black slave would steal it away from her, and with the other, she tried to give him slaps, hissing like a cat.

She was pulling very strongly on her leash, but I managed to keep her at my feet, half amused, half surprised by her reaction.

My first thought was that she acted like that because the guy came too close to her teddy which she would never let another person, except me or her mistress, take or even touch. I had noticed that when a slave payed too much attention to the teddy Tira would put it away in a protective way...
I thought that guy came too close, but it wasnt only that. Not that he tried to take it, he didnt even make a move towards the plush. just the fact that he was standing in front of her was enough.

The situation agravated when the fool tried to pet her, trying to reassure her. She bit him so hard the poor guy kept her teeth marks on his hand for at least an hour. Luckily, he didnt bleed, but his hand hurt: could barely hold his cards in his hand. (Slaves were playing together and Masters and Mistresses played together.

I never saw such savagery in Tira's eyes. She never attacked someone like that, except for that wild girl in the club when she tried to take her place on the big pillow.

Even when I dragged her away I had a hard time keeping her under my control. I tell you, she had lost it! While the good mistress attended to her slave, Sophitia and I took care of Tira. Even after she was in our bedroom, I could hardly control her. I tried to calm her, but I was unsuccessful; she was growling, struggling and hissing, but I couldn't resolve myself to slap her in the face: thats one rule I will never break: to slap a girl in the face, even a slave or a pet, is a cowardly act that no men should do.

Sophitia finally was able to tie the gagball harness on Tira's head and Tira sank her teeth in the ball. She struggled towards her cage where I let her in, and as soon as she was in, she took he blanket and covered herself with it from head to toes. She stopped moving, but we could see her breathe heavily.

She remained quiet after that.

When I questionned her about her reaction after the evening, she would say that she always was like that. Her pale complexion is explained by the fact that she wants to remain as light as possible. She doesnt want a tan.

While I dont approve, I am not going to kick her out in the street: she always was a good pet ever since I adopted her, so I will not get rid of her, no matter what people think.

The mistress wanted me to punish Tira for injuring her slave, but I refused.

No one tells me what to do with my slave or my pet.

No. One.

Tira is our pet.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #128
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the detailed update!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:40 PM   #129
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Thanks for the detailed update!
you're welcome

Tira isnt in her cage right now, she lays at my feet while I write this. She had a nightmare and begged me to lay at my feet.
She gave me that stare, the one you cant refuse.
She's more of a cat, but she can be a puppy when she wants to

but I mostly agreed because Sophitia is asleep and needs to get up early tomorrow morning, she needs he rest.

One thing I didn't say yeasterday is that the slave of one of my guest tried to offer me her services because she is displeased with her Master. She wanted me to trade Tira and Sophitia for her.

What a joke! as if I could ever do that. Plus, that little tramp isnt attractive at all:

she has short hair (which I dislike), she has a hairy pussy (which I hate) and she is only skin and bones, with her nipples barely making small bumps in her training bra (which turns me completely off)

Her Master was most displeased and after the evening, once my guests had left, he asked me for some advice, which I will gladly give him in the future.

I'll tell you about that then

Tira is our pet.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:44 AM   #130
Master Rayne

Hi everyone

Been a while, sorry for my long absence

Not much happens in my life right now. My slaves keep themselves in line, Tira likes to play with her teddy and Sophitia is a sweetheart has usual.

I havent much time right now to write (neither the motivation, call me lazy I DARE you to, LOLL) but I visited that guy who was displeased with his slave. I found out that he got rid of her and got a new one.

She is a beautiful thing, that little intrained tramp. She's got red hair, a lot of frickles and green eyes. she seems to be fully willing to be trained and that guy asked me for his help, since he is just a beginner. I will gladly help him.

My slaves asked me to bring them along, they want to see that. I told them if they behave well they will be allowed.

see ya!

Tira is our pet.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:50 PM   #131
Master Rayne

Hi there

been a while

Yesterday, I visited that guy who wanted me to help him with his slave's training. For the purpose of the thing and to preserve their intimacy, I will call him Pete and I will call his female slave Kat. He agreed to let me tell this story only if I gave them nicknames: they are very private people and want to stay under the radar.

So as I said, Pete was most displeased with the girl he brought to my little soirée a few weeks ago. As you remember, she wanted to become my slave and showed no respect for her Master. She even tried to have me trade Sophitia and Tira for her!

So Pete got rid of her. He asked me to give him some pointers after I showed to my guests all the tricks Tira could do and what Sophitia was willing to do to please me.

I agreed.
And boy did he need my help!

I decided to bring Sophitia and Tira along so they could witness a new slave's training. If needed, I could use either one of them to show and tell.

As instructed, Pete had decorated his living room as follows: Thick blinds in the windows, as many candles as he could manage to find, a whip and a plastic paddle hung to the wall, no furnitures, except for a little table where a wide studded collar and a simple cupless, crotchless harness where displayed, and a two-seat sofa on which I was going to sit and from where I would give directions.

When we arrived at Pete's house, his slave was kneeling in the middle of the room, her hands handcuffed in her back with a thick black blindfold, completely naked. Her pale skin was covered with freckles and her curly red hair was tied in a long ponytail.

I ordered my slaves to get dressed properly, while I was going to inspect this little tramp's body.

I told Kat to stand up, which she did, bowing her head. She was already pretty obedient and knew the kind of attitude to have in the presence of a Master.

She isn't tall, of average height, and it seems she does some workout because she is kinda fit. She is far from being a She-Hulk, be she has a slightly muscular body. She has a nice pair of boobs, but they are smaller than Sophitia's.

Her skin is completely soft and touching her, I felt her hard muscles under that freckled skin. Fine. She would be perfect for physical labours later.

A few minutes later, Sophitia came back, with Tira on all fours and on a leash. I sat on the sofa and I ordered Sophitia to kneel beside me, Tira laying at my feet.

I ordered Pete to undress, which he did, then after folding his clothes, he awaited my directions...

Tira is our pet.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #132
Master Rayne

Pete was already getting hard in anticipation of what I might have had in store for him.

I told him to simply do his thing and I would evaluate him accordingly.

It was so laughable!

I understood right away why his former slave was displeased with him! I was what a real Master shouldn't be: soft, easygoing, didnt spank his slave's ass, barely raised his voice when she didnt obey properly... Simply put, he didn't know how to get the proper respect from his slut.

I shook my head, laughing in a condescending way and I stood up. Pete and Kat stopped moving and Pete looked at me, uneasily. Crossing my arms across my chest, I asked:

-You never did any of this before tonight, right?
-Y-yes, I did, Rayne... he stuttered, blushing.

I gave him a quick and stiff slap on his face and pointing my finger menacingly at his face, I said:

-Dont you take me for a fool! You know absofuckinglutely NOTHING about being a TRUE Master! And it is Sir, to you, with a capital ''S''. Understood?
-Yes, Sir, he replied.
-If you really want me to train you on how to be a real Master, you'd better tell me the goddamn truth! Apart from dragging this slut on a leash, what else do you do with her??
-I... I fuck her, Sir.
-How? How do you fuck that bitch? I asked angrily. With that toothpick of yours, or do you use your fists??

He looked at me in shock. Pete wasnt that small, but he wasnt really a stallion either... His excitement was already gone and his cock was almost disappearing in all the hair he had around it.

Sticking a finger on his chest, I continued, as pissed off as I would be if I saw either one of my slaves abandonning themselves to another master:

-You aren't even able to stay hard long enough to stick it in her mouth, so until further notice, your are not a master, you are just an apprentice and as such, I am your trainer. My first decree will be to forbid you to fuck that whore as long as I don't allow it. If you disobey, I will know it, because you are as easy to read as an open book. If I deem you not to be fit for being a master, you'll have to accept the fact that you'll be nothing else than a slave for a female mistress. You are at a point where even my little pet Tira is above you. If I decide that Tira can have her fun and play with Kat, then she'll make Kat her toy. My slave Sophitia, who is allowed to dominate Tira, is also allowed to order and dominate Kat.
-I... I understand, Sir. said Pete, bowing his head. I submit myself to your teachings, Sir.

I looked at Sophitia who was petting Tira and she smiled at me. She had her hand on her pussy and was caressing it. Just one stare from me and she stopped: she understood I didnt approve for now.
I turned my attention to Kat. She hadn't said a word. She was just there, not moving, kneeling at my feet, her hands cuffed in her back, blindfolded, waiting for what I had in store for her...
I slid my fingers through her long curly hair, then I suddenly clenched my fist, pulling her head backwards. She let out a brief shriek of fear and I said with a stern tone in my voice:

-This is the only sound you make without permission I will let pass for free. Next time you open your mouth to pronounce anything else but Yes Master or No Master, you will be severely punished. Did you understand that, whore?
-Yes, Master, Kat said with a trembling voice.
-Fine, I replied with satisfaction. I hope you are a quick learner, because I hate repeating myself. To whom do you belong, slut?
-I belong to Master Pete, Master, she replied hesitantly.

I pulled a little bit more on her hair and I slapped one of her breast.

-Didn't I say that I would punish you if you ever said anything else than Yes, No, and Master?
-Yes, Master, she replied, almost crying.
-Does it hurt when I pull your hair like that?
-Yes Master.
-You want me to stop?
-Yes Master.
-So dont disobey again! I said, unclenching my grip. Do you belong to Pete?
-No Master.
-Do you belong to me?
-Yes Master.
-Why?

She didnt say a word. She was starting to learn.
I looked at Pete. He was in deep shock: never did he see his slut being put in her place like that. A true Master needs to be disciplined if he truly wishes to teach discipline to his slave. Kat wasnt even a slave yet. She was like my Sophitia when I took her. Was she a virgin? I didnt care. What I had in front of me was just a little tramp that needed to be trained. Humiliation was part of the contract. HA! I had an idea.

There would be no whipping tonight. There would be no hot wax, no spanking, no fucking. Just some good humiliation. With a click of the fingers, I called Sophitia and Tira to me. Like the good pet she was, Tira was following her mistress. Taking Tira's leash, I said to her:

-Turn around.

Tira turned around, presenting her naked rounded ass to Kat's face. Looking at Sophitia, I ordered:

-Spread her ass as wide as possible. This little slut will stick her tongue in our little pet's ass.

Sophitia was almost drooling with excitement, and Tira looked at me with gratitude. Kat seemed reluctant, but she offered no resistance when I stood behind her and pushed her face towards my pet's ass. She began slowly, quietly sliding her tongue on Tira's asshole. Unsatisfied, I ordered Kat:

-You dont seem to enjoy yourself, I want you to show me you are happy to lick my pet's asshole. Make those wet, slapping noises a slut like you needs to make to show me you enjoyment.

Tira began to wimper in pleasure, enjoying being licked this way. Sophitia seemed to envy her and by the look she gave me, she wanted to be next. Pete looked at them with his eyes wide open. His cock was raising itself from its hairy grave, drooling in excitement, but he knew he'd better not play with himself...

Sophitia's turn came. Tira took care of spreading her ass, while Kat kept on licking, making wet slapping noises. Then, I ordered Pete to come along and put his ass in Kat's face. The poor thing... she tried her best, but kept gagging from all the hair Pete had around his asshole. As a result, I ordered Pete to shave from now on.

He reluctantly accepted, unsure just to how exactly he would manage to do that alone. Yes, Kat wasnt allowed to help him...

That would be interresting!

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #133
Master Rayne

1-due to lack of inspiration, I abandon this story

2-I'm really not in the mood to write right now; Tira caught a nasty cold and can barely swallow her soup. She felt ill friday, but on saturday it got worse and sunday, she was out.

To top all of that, yesterday, Sophitia was going to work when she fell in the stair case
and guess what? she broke her leg! So now I'm stuck with a pet who's sick as a pet can be and I have a slave that cant do anything because of her condition

all I can do right now is to make sure that they are well attended.

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:05 AM   #134
7Clubs

Nasty cold

Bad reaction to cream

Appendicitis

Broken leg

Sounds like a Gypsy curse to me.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:24 AM   #135
Master Rayne

quite frankly, I'm kinda freaking out right now. True a lot of bad things happened to my girls, and I wonder if I'm next, what would happen to me??

seriously, Sophitia was in a lot of pain and cried a lot on our way to the hospital, at least the neighbours helped us out (she kinda alerted them all the she started to scream in pain)

Tira tried to come with us, but I told her to stay in bed.
This morning she managed to eat something solid (instead of soup), but you could tell she had a hard time to swallow.

Jeez I tell ya, I'd rather stay home and take care of them than go to work

Sophitia is a trooper still: she insist to do some chores, even in crotches. but I told her a firm no. dont want her to risk worsen he injury. at least, she can attend to our pet.

its weird to see them both in robes instead of their harnesses...

keep you posted.

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk