Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #16
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes...

I had so many things that I wanted to do, but first I had to check with Jo. As I've already mentioned, Jo has been my first serious relationship, and I recently lost my virginity to her. Even though Jo had already given me the 'thumbs up' for anything that goes on as part of the game, now that I was one of the masters I wanted to double check with her that this was still ok. I wouldn't do anything that would risk our relationship !
I told my sister to meet me outside the cinema with Ed and Alice in a few minutes. I left my seat and proceeded to the exit, dialing Jo's number as I did.

"Hey 'Big Boy'," Jo answered... I did like it when she called me that. "Did you get the text too ?" she asked, very excitedly.

"Yep", I replied, "and that's actually why I'm calling... and to hear your sweet, sexy voice of course !" Well, it may have been mushy, but we are still in the early days of our relationship, where neither party likes to hang up the phone on the other, and you're constantly kissing in public.

"I'm actually with Ed and Alice at the cinema." I continued. "We were actually watching a film when the text came through - they had me and Sarah strip during the film, so we turned the tables on them. I'm actually wearing Ed's clothes now, and he's wearing mine now the film is over."

"That's so cool... what else are you going to make them do ?" Jo asked, and I could tell that she was getting horny by the prospects.

"Well, that's why I'm calling - is there anything you wouldn't want me to do with them ?"

"Errm... well I wouldn't want you to sleep with Alice or kiss her," Jo said, but in all honesty I wouldn't have done that in any case for fear of upsetting my relationship with both Jo and Ed. "...but you can touch her and all you want. As for Ed, I wouldn't want you to put your cock up his arse, or have his up yours..." Jo was laughing now, and I was laughing with her.

"So everything's cool except kissing and fucking ?" I summarised, which Jo agreed to. I was going to confirm that if Jo was alone with Ed, she wouldn't have full sex with him, but I trusted her enough not to ask.

At this point my sister arrived wearing Alice's clothes, along with Ed and Alice who were wearing mine and Sarah's. Fortunately we were similar sizes, so there was not too much of an issue. I said bye to Jo, and walked towards my sister.

"Was she ok with this ?" Sarah asked, to which I nodded.

"So, what's the plan ?" Sarah enquired. I had a couple of ideas, but needed to do something first that did not require Ed and Alice to be present. I whispered to my sister and put the plan into action.

I went into the men's washroom just outside the cinema lobby. It was fairly quiet, as it normally was during the day. There was a guy at the urinal, and a young boy who was washing his hands. I approached the urinal and waited, pretending to pee, until they had both left. Once the coast was clear, I went to the washroom door and opened it, nodding to my sister who was waiting outside.
She said something to Alice, who looked worried in response, but started walking towards me. I took Alice into the mens washroom, and into a cubicle. It was a tight fit, but we both managed to get inside and close the door.

I hadn't heard anyone else enter, but whispered to her just in case.

"Ok, I've got to sort some things out, but whilst I do, I want you to wait here. But just to make things more fun, I want you to wait in here... totally naked !"

Alice looked really worried now, but knew the position that she was in. Without the need for confirmation or clarification, she pulled my sister's t-shirt over her head and handed it to me. I stuffed it into the backpack whilst she slipped off my sister's trainers and socks and also gave them to me. The jeans were next, leaving her standing there in just my sister's bra and panties.
I nodded towards them, and without further hesitiation she removed them both, leaving her totally naked. Although I had seen glimpses of her before, and had just seen her half naked in the cinema, to see her totally naked in the light, and so close was a huge turn on. She really was beautiful. Her nipples were hard, her breasts were pert and she had just a thin strip of pubic hair. I would have liked to have stayed in there with her for much longer, but I had things to do.
I unlocked the cubicle door, and told her to wait for me.

"How long are you going to be ?" she asked, panic sounding in her voice.

"I don't know yet, and for you it doesn't really matter. I'm the master now, and you're the slave, and I don't think that you'll be going anywhere dressed like that !"

I left the cubicle and told her to lock it behind me. As I was leaving the washroom, a group of three teenage boys entered... if only they knew what was behind a thin door !!

Back outside the lobby, I gave the backpack to Sarah. It was now her turn, and she went into the ladies. I waited with Ed whilst she scoped the washroom.

"Are you ok Ed ?" I asked. Throughout all the encounters and trials that Ed put my sister, her friends and I through, he always made sure that we were ok with it, and gave us the option to back out at any time.

"I guess... I'm just really nervous. But it's strange, I'm also very horny - of course when I'm in charge I get turned on, but now I'm not, I'm excited in a different kind of way."

"I know what you mean. Don't worry though - I won't let any harm come to you, and of course you can back out if you want too." I reassured him.

"No... a dare's a dare - and you all stood firm." Ed replied.

At this point, as if on cue, Sarah poked her head around the entrance to the women's washroom and nodded. I gently eased Ed towards her.

I waited around 10 minutes for Sarah to come back out, and the backpack was now bulging with clothes. It was strange that it was mine and my sister's clothes in there, as we were still wearing Ed's and Alice's.

"What took you so long ?" I asked.

"Well, Ed was so horny I made him jerk himself off, and when he came I made him rub it all over his chest. But whilst he was doing it a couple of girls came in, and there was one in a booth both sides of our cubicle. It was so funny, as he was trying to do it so quietly, and just after he came one of the girls said that she could smell fresh cum. Luckily the other one just said it was probably her breath from last night !"

I laughed, and thought of both Ed and Alice trapped in there until we say otherwise, and it gave me a great sense of power !

"So, what's this other thing you need to do ?" Sarah asked.

"I'll show you... follow me." I replied, as we headed off to the shopping mall...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #17
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking

I hate how you have the best cliffhangers! but I love the story!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #18
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

this story is starting off even better then the other great job shiny the wait is always worth it

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #19
Tasha x

Love it!!! Sounds like it's going to be a really great story. So glad your back, been reading from the start but it's the first time I've commented. Can't wait for more! x
Old 05-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
EB32

Awesome additions bro. I been checking back every few weeks to see if you continued this. Very happy you have.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #21
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

awesome
And nice the frequency of updates is so high

I love it
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #22
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I wonder what they have planned?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #23
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back with the next instalment of the story !!

First, thanks once again for all the comments, messages and feedback - and welcome to the newer members of the site especially Tasha x and WoodyD, the latter of which has now started writing his own story 'The Birthday Party'.

But now onto the story...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 05-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #24
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes...

I led my sister out into the mall, and towards a small independent clothing shop. This shop, of course, was very familiar to us both, as it was the store where Rich worked.
Rich had assisted Ed in our recent adventures and that, of course, also made him one of our masters. It was true that Ed had coerced Rich into the role, but he had willingly embraced it.
The clothing store, like the cinema, was fairly quiet – with stock that was aimed mainly at teenage girls, a weekday afternoon was usually slow. Indeed, when we walked into the shop there was only Rich and another female assistant whom we had seen once before in there. Before too long, however, I knew that schools would be finishing and business would pick up.
As we approached the counter area where both Rich and his colleague were standing, chatting idly, Rich looked genuinely surprised to see us.
“Hi Steve, hi Sarah.” He greeted us with a warm genuine smile.
“Hi Rich,” we both replied in unison. “How are you ?” I asked.
“Fine thanks – what are you up to today ?”
“Oh, not much… just been hanging out with Ed and Alice.” I replied, with a smile.
Rich must have meant that we had been doing stuff for them, as indeed we were up until just over an hour ago. Until we got that text that is…
Rich seemed quite oblivious to what that message meant – he didn’t seem concerned that both Sarah and I had popped into his shop, obviously with no intention of buying anything.
“Have you checked your phone recently ?” I enquired.
“Err, no – it’s out back in my bag. Why ?”
“I suggest you go and get it now… don’t read anything until you bring it back out here.” I said, already taking on the master’s role and giving him commands, even though he didn’t know it yet.
Rich looked slightly puzzled, but disappeared through a door that read “STAFF ONLY” to get his phone.
I looked at the female assistant who was left standing behind the counter. She appeared to look a little younger than Rich, but was certainly attractive. She was slim and had well defined breasts that were tucked tightly into a low cut vest, revealing a couple of inches of cleavage. I couldn’t see what she was wearing the bottom half of her body, as the counter was not only waist high, but raised slightly on a platform.
“Hi, I’m Maria. And I’ve gathered that you’re Steve and Sarah.”
“Hi Maria, pleased to meet you.” I replied. My sister smiled at her, but didn’t say anything. I guess that she was waiting to see where this was going.
“Have you known Rich long ?” Maria asked.
“Oh no, in fact we only met recently… but we’ve become very close friends. You ?”
“I’ve worked with him for about six months, but he seems alright.” Maria replied.
“Has Rich mentioned us at all ?” I asked, curious to know if Maria knew anything about what had been going on.
“He has, but not too much – he told he went camping with you, and he really enjoyed that.”
At this point, Rich re-emerged from the “STAFF ONLY” door, carrying his phone. As he got back to the counter, I told him to check his messages.
The first one was from his mum, reminding him about a family function this weekend. He looked puzzled as to why we’d know about that, which we obviously didn’t ! I told him to keep going. He saw a message from a number that his phone didn’t recognise, but as he opened it and saw it was from ‘Carlos’, he smiled – probably assuming that we were standing in front of him awaiting a dare.
As Rich read the message, I watched his smile drop almost as quick as he turned pale. He looked at us, worried.
“What is it ?” Maria asked him. “Are you ok ?”
“Err… yes. I’m, erm, fine. I think.”
“He’s ok Maria,” I replied for him, as it looked as though Rich was having some trouble at both absorbing what he was reading and speaking at the same time. “Rich has just had some important news, haven’t you Rich ?”
“Err… yes,” came the same reply.
“Let me explain,” I said to Maria, as it was clear that I was going to have to bring her into our little game. “To cut a long story short, me, my sister and her friends lost a game of Truth or Dare some time ago, and as such we became slaves to Ed, who is my best friend.”
I could see her taking in the information, and was processing it intently. “We had to do whatever dares Ed told us to, and recently he brought his girlfriend Alice and Rich, here, into the game – also making them our masters.”
Nodding, Maria said, “Ah, I that makes things clearer. Last time you were here I knew something was going on, but couldn’t make out what. I thought that it was strange when your two friends left wearing nothing but those extra large t-shirts.”
“Exactly ! But now things have turned around. Due to unexpected events, we are now in charge of Rich, and he must do exactly what we say – isn’t that right Rich ?” I asked, looking at him now.
Rich nodded, but didn’t say anything.
“Of course, he can always say ‘no’, but that wouldn’t be very sporty, would it Rich ?” my sister added.
This time Rich shook his head.
“So, Rich, are you still happy to play along ?” I asked, seeking clarification that he knew what he was letting himself in for. In truth, I wasn’t sure if he’d agree or not as I hadn’t known him very long. However I was pleased when this time he not only nodded, but meekly replied a single word, “Yes.”
I also wanted to make sure that Maria was going to be ok with what we were doing – I didn’t want her to report Rich to her manager or, even worse, the mall security or the police.
“Is this ok with you Maria ? It would mean that you may see Rich in some pretty embarrassing and compromising situations.”
“Hell yeah, I’m definitely fine with that !” she replied with a huge smile. “When do you start ?”
“Right now.” I replied.
“Rich, I dare you to give me your shoes and socks.” I said. Rich crouched down and removed these items and put them on top of the counter. Sarah took them and put them into the backpack.
“Well done – now the trousers.”
Rich was slightly more hesitant this time, but proceeded to undo his belt and unzipped his flies. He lowered his trousers and stepped out of them, once again putting them onto the counter allowing Sarah to put them into the bag.
Maria was looking down at her colleague’s legs, and the growing bulge in his boxers (I guess – from this side of the counter I still couldn’t see). I noticed this, and decided to let her decide Rich’s fate.
“Maria, what do you reckon ? Do you think that we should go further ?”
“Do it !” was her brisk response.
“In that case, would you mind removing his underwear and passing it to me ?”
“With pleasure !” Maria replied, as she was already moving towards his waistband.
Seconds later Rich’s boxer shorts were on the counter, and Maria’s eyes fixed at his cock. Just as Sarah was putting the boxers into the bag a teenage girl walked into the shop and started browsing. Keeping my voice down now, I told Rich what I wanted him to do.
“Ok, you’re going to stay like this for the rest of the afternoon. You’re to serve everyone who comes in as normal – they won’t know that you’re naked from the waist down.”
“Can I, erm, touch him ?” Maria asked.
“Of course you can… in fact, why don’t you hide below the counter whilst he serves this girl – If you can make him cum before he’s finished serving her I’ll make it worth your whilst !”
A split second after I finished that sentence, Maria had disappeared from sight. I saw a shocked look on Rich’s face as Maria obviously touched him for the first time.
The teenage girl approached the counter, carrying a small skirt.
Sarah and I stood there, watching the events unfold. Rich, now clearly flustered asked the girl how she’d like to pay, and she handed over a card.
Rich swiped the card, keeping eye contact with her and a big smile that was fake as he was trying to keep himself composed.
The card authorisation came through, and Rich put the item into a branded paper bag, along with the girl’s receipt.
He thanked her for her business and she turned and left the shop.
Once she was gone, I said “Maria, all clear !”
Rich had blushed a crimson red colour as Maria popped up from under the counter. As she stood up, I noticed a stream of fresh cum on Maria’s vest.
“Looks like I win !” she said. “I’m enjoying this game already !!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 05-26-2012, 04:56 AM   #25
WoodyD

Loving the story and really cannot wait for me..........keep up the good work
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #26
Tasha x

Loving it, can't wait for more!! x
Old 05-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #27
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hm idk that with maria and just getting her in doesn't sound like the most logical thing to do (just like randomly telling her) but it's still okay :3
("hey maria, nice to meet you, we were ed's slaves, just so u know"^^)

in generall good chapter :3

looking forward to more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #28
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking I'm Jealous.

Do we even need to tell yiu to keep writing?!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #29
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
Do we even need to tell yiu to keep writing?!
No, but it's always nice to hear ;-)

Old 05-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #30
WoodyD

whens the next installment ............. cannot wait :P
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sister's sleepover, trilogy