Old 07-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #1
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Back to the origins

Hey guys, this story happens before my other one, some years before in fact. At the time I was 13 years old and emma was 10. We were at my grandparents house, in the countryside, like every kid we enjoyed to play doctor and those kids games, but the thing was that we took our bath together and that is were everything begins.
During the bath we used to kiss each other and to "discover" each other body. And one day I said to her: "this night I will come to see you in your room for us to continue this. And so did I, our grandparents put us to bed and some minutes later I got off my bed, crossed the corridor and got into Emma's bed.
"What are we going to do?" She asked
"It depends on what do you want to do."
"I don't know..."
"We could hug each other while naked." I proposed, I got naked and after me she did the same, her breast were starting to grow already, they were small but present. We started the hug and my dick got harder every second. At a point my dick was so hard that it began to caress her pussy. We stayed like that for a minute, enjoying the moment. After that we putted back on our clothes and started to talk about some things that didn’t matter for this story.

Hope you guys enjoy this beggining, don't forget to leave a comment!

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it

Last edited by pyrodare; 07-30-2015 at 05:43 PM.
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 2 part 1

The next day, we played together like always, but, at one time when our grandparents weren't close we started to talk about waht we were going to to this night, we started to suggest a few things and then I proposed her to make me teach her how to have sex, she hesitated but when i told that it was better to learn it the first time with somebody you trust than with any other guy she agreed with me but told me one condition, we should do this over tree days, the first one would be oral sex the second vaginal and the third as you deduced it anal. I agreed and we continued to play as normal, even if I couldn't think about anything else.
When bed time arrived I did as usual, and got to her room but when I got the she was standing and she told me that this time we would go into my room because the bed was bigger. We got into my bed and I started to explain her what we were going to do. When I finished she told me to go first, she sat on the side of the bed and I kneeled in front of her. As my mouth got closer to her pussy me breathing and hers was getting really strong of excitation, I hadn't even touched her pussy that my dick was getting really hard. I took my courage and first kissed her pussy, she moaned lightly and directly leaned on her back, I kissed her again but this time I didn't took my mout out of there. When my thong started to get out of my mouth and inside her pussy she moaned and grabbed my hair pushing it hard into her pussy, my thong was getting in and out of her pussy, after a moment I felt her pussy getting humid and understood that she would soon cum. And so she did, filling my mouth with just a little bit of juices since she was still really young. I got up and started to kiss her passionately, we leaned together and stood like that for a moment, I then heard her wispering to hear: “my turn...”

To be continued...

Hope you guys liked this second part, don't forget to leave a comment for any suggestions or advices.

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 08-02-2015, 10:34 AM   #3
LightSwitch

This is a really nice story! Please continue. How close are you now and do you ever talk about this?
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

What do you mean by "how close?"? And no, nobody that I fisically know except my cousin knows that.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 08-02-2015, 12:21 PM   #5
LightSwitch

I meant do you talk with your cousin much and do you ever talk to her about this?
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk