Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #46
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XIV [Prissy]

CHARITY'S TURN

We get out of the car and exit into a parking beside some kind of nightclub. That is, Suzy and I exit while Dara and Henry remain in the car. He hasn't pulled his pants up again. I feel some of his cum still dripping down my leg. The other car is parked just beside us, and Charity comes over, staring at my naked form.

"What are we doing here?" Marq asks.
"Well, this night club is notorious for what happens in its bathrooms..."
"Really?" I ask. "You want to fuck me in a dirty bar bathroom?"

Charity laughs.

"The thought had crossed my mind, but no... Besides, you said nothing public. What happens in there is sometimes... very public."
"So why are we here?" Suzy asks again.
"Follow me."

Charity leads us around the building towards the back. There's a partly open side door leading into the building. I'm prancing around naked, so the others (Winston, Jake, Marq and Suzy) all stand around to hide me. Meanwhile, Charity walks forward and enters the building, motioning for us to wait. We huddle near the door.

All of a sudden, Suzy turns around to face me, kissing me.

"What...?"

She drops to her knees and quickly buries her face between my legs. I instantly start moaning, so Marq places his hand over my mouth. She's licking the drying remains of Henry's passage from there, and her tongue feels marvelous on my labia. I whimper through the improvised muzzle.

It doesn't take long for Charity to come back.

"Okay, so the coast is... woh!"

She immediately notices the scene and stops to watch us for a moment. I catch her grin. We see Dara and Henry walking up to us on the other side. Henry seems better now, although he's scratching the bruise on his head. Charity speaks up.

"Okay, Suzy, that's enough for now... get her inside."

Suzy pulls away, and the rest proceed to drag me into the building. We enter the backstore of the bar. There are crates and boxes piled up everywhere. It reeks of stale beer. I am dragged towards the side, into a small - but clean enough - bathroom stall. I look back at Charity.

"I thought you said no bathroom sex?"
"So I lied... a little."

She turns to Jake and whispers something to him. He walks around. She then has me sit down and wait. As I check around, I notice a hole at waist level on the right wall.

"Wait... this is a glory hole."
"Yes it is..."
"I am not sucking a stranger's dick!" I call out.
"No, you're not... It's gonna be Jake's."
"Hang on," I continue protesting, "I don't get with Jake until after I'm done with everyone."
"For sex, absolutely... but your contract warrants blowjobs..."

I want to protest some more, but I decide against it. What's the point, really. I better play along and make it worth my while. Charity starts stripping; she tilts her head back towards the others.

"So watch our backs, of course, but we're leaving the door open..."

Dara nods. Charity turns to Marq.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

I sense only the slightest hesitation in his eyes. He starts unzipping his pants.

"Remember," Dara reminds him, "you need to keep some energy for your time with Prissy."
"Don't worry," he simply replies.

He drops his pants and starts jerking himself to hardness. So this is Charity's game. Controlling the scene. I can play that too. I stare at Marq and smile at him. When I invited him over earlier, I honestly didn't think it would go this far. But he seems to be enjoying himself, so why stop. Charity steadies her full form against mine, planting a kiss on my lips, then gently kneading my breasts, twisting my nipples. I look past all of that and see that Dara has pushed Suzy against the wall and started kissing her. A moment later, a possibly familiar white cock pops through the opening in the wall. Before I can get to it, however, Charity goes for it, engulfing it in her mouth, leaving me wanting. Marq is ready and he moves in behind her; I actually see, looking up beyond Charity, his cock disappearing inside her. I get jealous of all the attention she's getting, and my head dives to Jake's cock to join hers.

Immediately, she pulls away and we start taking turns on him; we end up licking the length of his shaft, his balls, taking turns with him in our respective mouths, kissing as we swap. I get a small reprieve when Charity returns to him, so once more I look past her. Marq is going at it something fierce, and it's showing in his face. But I'm more drawn to the scene just past him. Suzy's bottom is gone and her hips are wrapped around Dara's waist. It takes me a moment to remember that Dara never took off the strap-on : she must be pounding the insides of Suzy, pinning her against the wall. The two are lip-locked with an intense activity that makes me shiver, makes me want a cock (or Dara's dildo) inside my pussy... Charity's being serviced and so is Suzy. I'm the only one left out. I can't get Jake's cock inside me because Charity is hogging it. I start getting frustrated and my hand reaches inside the folds of my sex. I want more.

Marq suddenly stops what he's doing and pulls out quickly, almost on the verge of coming. He's holding back for me - to be with me later. Charity seems a little frustrated he didn't finish, but she puts it behind her as she shuffles around, readying her ass towards the glory hole, pressing her pussy against Jake's hard dick.

"No!"

I don't realize I just screamed until Charity looks at me, waiting for what comes next.

"It needs to be me..." I plead.
"Later, love..."

She impales herself on his manhood and starts fucking with wild energy. Instinctively, my hand wanders between her legs, to her exposed clitoris. I start playing with it. She moans more fiercely than before. I'm playing with her while Jake is fucking her.

The other scene has shifted too. Dara is on the floor and Suzy is seated on her, facing away from me, riding the dildo hard into her. But it's not all she's doing. Marq is back on his feet, and she's giving him a wonderful blowjob. The scene has me getting mad. No! It needs to be me! I tease at Charity's sex with even more energy.

"Fffucck..." she lets out a long yelp.

She climaxes on the tip of my finger, ramming her ass against the wall at the same time. She continues squirming for several seconds. I lean into her face and kiss her; she returns my kindness with force. She pulls off Jake's dick in the wall, getting down to her knees in front of me, then forces my face back into the wall. I swallow Jake again as Charity forces me to suck on him. The penis is twitching in my mouth, and I know what's going to happen. As with before, I know I should stop but I can't. Thick cream fills my mouth as Jake empties himself. One hand lets go of my head; Charity plunges three fingers into my cunt and starts fucking me with them. With her other hand still at the back of my head, she brings my face back to her and kisses me. My mouth is still full of Jake's seed, so we start messily swapping it through the embrace, as Charity's fingers make me moan in pain and delight.

It all ends in a wild but almost painful orgasm; Charity's nails tear slightly into the fleshy walls of my vagina as she makes me come. As she pulls her fingers out of me, there are a few blood droplets on them along with my moisture.

I'm a mess and I feel like one. Exhausted. And of course, Charity is not done. She wraps her arms around my legs, pushing me down, and she buries her face in my crotch. I can't fight back as her tongue and lips start working their magic between my legs. I'm moaning and panting without restraint, the taste of cum still strong in my mouth, my pussy still on fire from all that's been done to it today. My eyes are closed now. I'm trembling from the stress and stimulation. Only Charity's grasp on me is preventing me from slipping off the toilet.

"Aaaahhhh!" I scream out loud, completely overtaken by another climax.

It lasts several seconds on me as well, tearing into my resistances. I'm a puddle of human flesh, melting under the heat of pleasure. My body craves more but it's also too weak to continue. I almost collapse on the seat.

Charity's lips arrive on mine. She whispers in my ear.

"You're the most awesome slut I have ever had the pleasure of fucking..."

It's intended as a compliment or, at least, I take it like that. As I open my eyes, Charity is pulling away. I see past her, back towards Suzy. Dara's done with her, as is Marq apparently. She seems to be resting comfortably on the side of the floor, her pants still off. I cast a glance at Marq, but his gaze back tells me Suzy is fine, only exhausted like me. Charity fondles my breasts for a second, before getting up and retrieving her clothes lying on the floor. Dara steps over to me and checks me out.

"You okay..."
"I'm... tired."
"You're also very dehydrated. Winston, some water for her, please..."

Winston disappears for a moment, returning with a full glass of water. I down half of it in a single gulp. Meanwhile, Dara seems to examine my pussy. She notices the swelling and the droplets of blood.

"Well, there's no gushing, so it's just a few blood vessels that were popped..."
"I'm fine..."
"With the endorphins in your body, I'm not surprised," she replies.

She gives me a concerned look.

"Do you want to stop?"
"No... I mean, I can't... I have to..."

She acknowledges my request. She helps me up. Charity is already walking away, dismissive of everything, content in her own right. I see Jake coming back. I have no real proof it was his dick I was sucking moments ago, although it did seem familiar. I cast him an angry look, angry that he came, and not in my pussy, but he doesn't catch it. Instead, we all head back outside towards the vehicle. Suzy and Dara support me.

"Girls in one car, boys in the other..." Dara says.

She then turns to Winston and Marq.

"Your call boys... where should we go?"
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:18 PM   #47
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XV [Prissy]

WINSTON and MARQ'S TURN

This day is - to put it mildly - the sexiest day I have ever had. And I'm using sexiest in a very specific context here. I have truly lost count of how many sexual encounters I have had today, how many dicks have pounded into me, how much cum has been spent in or on my body, how much pussy I've tasted...

And now, I have two more partners drilling me together, eager to come, eager to fill my mouth and pussy with all they have to offer. And while that's happening, the other five are watching the scene. It must be around two AM now. I'm dead tired but I don't want to stop. I chose this. Marq is ramming my mouth and Winston is taking my pussy. Not so long ago, a few minutes maybe, it was the other way around, and then around again going back. I've already climaxed once on Marq's dick and, pretty soon, I may come again.

We left the dive bar not long after Charity was done with me. I was left alone for the next ride in the backseat with Suzy. My would-be future girlfriend caressed my neck and I almost fell asleep. I woke up when we got to our destination and the car stopped. It took me a moment to step out of the vehicle. There are about a hundred parks in the greater San Francisco area, and we were at one of them. Tall trees, quiet scenery. Parks are supposedly closed at night, but no one really respects that rule. My immediate concern was the potential homeless that might dwell here, but I was confident the other members of our party would be on the lookout for anything suspicious. Immediately, Winston came over and, grabbing my arm, dragged me into the bushes. His pull wasn't violent, but it also wasn't soft. He was as horny as before. He dropped me to my knees and started taking off his pants.

"If this is gonna be our last time together," he told me, "I really want you to enjoy this..."
"I have enjoyed it so far..."

His first performance had been quite selfish last night, but since then, he has managed to help me achieve satisfaction multiple times. Then, Marq had joined us, dropping his own trousers. Handjobs began the show, until I mouthed both of them in turn. Within minutes, they were balls deep in me.

And now, I'm being fucked with passion. It's a good thing my mouth is occupied because I'm feeling very vocal, and that would definitely draw in a crowd. I can't really move from my isolated spot in the woods, so I have no idea what the others are really doing.

At some point, Marq pulls out of my mouth and drops his face next to mine. We lock lips for a moment. Winston is going hard inside me, strong and energetic, as the cool night air makes the rest of me shiver. I'm staring at my best friend, the only one I've managed to keep since high school, and I love him. True, he's not always been there to prevent me from getting into trouble, but he's always been there to get me out of it.

"Are you having fun?" he whispers to me.
"God yes..."

I feel Winston's cock so well inside me, and all its wonderful sensations are, as usual, overriding logic and good taste.

"Are you hearing that?" Marq tells Winston. "She loves it...."
"I love it too..." Winston yelps in between thrusts.
"Where do you want him to come?" Marq asks me.

At this point, I couldn't care less. Inside me. Outside. My face. My mouth. My breasts. I'm ready to be ravaged. I look at Marq's hard shaft, not far from me.

"What about you...?" I manage to ask.
"I want to come inside you..." he replies.

With my mouth free, I'm able to look sideways. My eyes are looking for Suzy. I don't see her. Then again, I don't see Henry or Jake. There's only Charity and Dara on the lookout. For a moment, I panic (although with Winston's hands wrapped around my waist and his dick deep inside me, I'm not going anywhere).

"Where's... Suzy?"

Marq looks in that direction. Failing to see them, he redirects the question to Dara. She answers us.

"She's safe... the boys are with her."
"But..."

Marq kisses my mouth before I can protest any further. The embrace is long, sensual. I don't forget about Suzy but I focus on what's happening.

"Come on..." I hear Winston whispering to himself as he tries to achieve orgasm.

For my part, the freight train arrives at station and I start moaning hard as my overstimulated sex once again reacts to what's being done to it. Marq returns his own shaft to my mouth to prevent me from screaming, but he just sticks in there (and doesn't actually pump into me).

"I'm coming... I'm coming..." Winston starts saying, as if he was trying to convince himself.

Still, it does the trick as I feel - one more time - more semen fire into me, filling me up, accompanying the dizzying climax I just entertained. And Winston doesn't let any of it go to waste : he keeps pumping for almost a full minute after he's done, milking himself inside me for one last time. Once he stops, he remains motionless for a moment, then caresses my lower back and buttocks.

"You're the best, Prissy..." he says.
"Thanks... you're... pretty... good too."

I sense him pulling out. I want to hold him in for a moment longer, to no avail. However, I am not left empty for long, because Marq quicly takes his place. Before pushing into me, though, he inquires.

"Are you all right?"
"What do you mean?"
"Your sex is all swollen..."
"I'm fine... It doesn't hurt one bit."

He pushes deep inside me, not bothering to clean the mess left there by Winston a few moments ago, and Marq is now well on his way to his own climax. He was holding back earlier because he knew it wouldn't take any time once he got started again. I look back at him, at his face, at the energy he's expending to get to his release. I can barely make out the contours of his face in dim darkness, but it's there.

"Oh my god, Prissy," he moans, "this never gets old..."
"Take my cunt, Marq..."

This entire weekend has made me quite vulgar, I realize, moments before Marq finally gets what he was working for. More spunk flows into my pussy. Marq pushes so hard that I fall on my face as he keeps pumping it in, pressing his frame on top of mine. We lie there for a long moment. His hand caresses my hair. I feel his dick pop out of me, and the mess spills onto the grass.

"This is insane..." he whispers to me.
"I'm just sorry we didn't do it before... gods, Marq... I feel so full..."
"I'm not hurting you, am I?"
"No... not at all..."

It's a little lie. He is crushing me a little under his weight, but I can cope. Eventually, he pulls away from me and gets up. Dara comes in closer, leans beside me. I roll to my side. Dara's hand reaches between my legs, where an almost steady stream of cum is pouring out. She uses the light on her cell phone to check me out.

"Are you good?"
"Damn, why does everyone keep asking that?"
"Because we care..."

I smile.

"I need a shower, a bath and twenty hours of sleep. Beyond that, I've never been so satisfied..."

My hands reach between my legs. My labia lips are swollen hard. Now that I'm no longer under the ecstasy, I feel them gorged and painful. There is a limit to how much sex a woman can have (with the friction involved), and my pussy has been overstimulated ever since this day began. Dara notices it too.

"Well, I won't be riding you with a strap-on later..."
"Too bad..." I reply, a smile on my lips.

She helps me get up. Winston and Marq are pulling up their pants. Charity hands me the blanket so I can cover myself.

"So... where's Suzy?"
"Entertaining the boys..."

My heart skips a beat when I think of what Jake and Henry might be doing to her. I say nothing. Whatever happens is on her.

"How daring are you?" Dara asks me.
"Pretty... you should know that by now."
"Because Suzy actually suggested a game for the both of you, if you're up for it."
"I'm listening."
"It involves being naked in public... not having sex, just being naked."
"Where?"
"Here. In the park."

I consider the idea for a moment, but I don't really mind. I just need to know more.

"Tell me exactly what I have to do."
"The guys took Suzy away while you were... busy. She's hidden somewhere in the park. Not too far. Incidentally, they probably stripped her, if she was willing."

I can't tell if she would be at this time. She has grown quite a lot since I was with her a few months ago.

"So I need to find her."
"Yes. You won't be alone, though. The rest of us will be keeping an eye on you, essentially making sure you don't run into anybody. So you can use us as steering guides, in case there's some people in the park."
"I'll do it, but I want my shoes."
"Sensible," Dara says.

Winston races back to the car where my clothes are stored and comes back with the shoes. While he's gone, I ask another question.

"What can the guys do to Suzy?"
"Anything she's willing to do..."

Again, no big help on exactly how she's faring. I ask Dara a final question.

"There's just you and Jake remaining... how does this factor into that?"
"Well, this is my plan. When you do find Suzy, we'll implement... phase 2. Anything else?"
"No. I'm ready to play...."

I put my shoes on so I can walk more freely on the grass and not be worried about accidentally walking on broken glass or other dangerous items. Marq, Charity and Winston race away in many directions to scout. They'll supposedly steer me away from any potential unintended onlookers. Dara trails behind me, blanket in hand, in case she needs to cover me. I feel safe so I start prancing about the park. The cool air on my skin is bliss. My pussy is also enjoying it - that and the lack of stimulation it's getting. I didn't think I could get that sore down there but it's apparently possible.

I start looking for Suzy. It's not pitch black (there are lights spread across the park) but it is dark enough that I can't make out clear shapes until I'm very close. My helpers remain in view (they can see me so I can see them) and it helps me navigate the darkness. I feel so exposed... it's thrilling! My mind starts racing to scenarios where I'm left alone, at the mercy of whoever roams the park, and what they might do to me. Perhaps it's the overstimulation but the idea of being ambushed by an unknown assaillant and ravaged drives me wild. I reason myself, of course. It's only interesting as a fantasy. Perhaps Jake or Henry will ambush me and force me down on them. Perhaps they'll tie me up and force Suzy to watch. My sex is still shaking from all it's been given and yet, I crave more.

I suddenly see Charity moving towards me. Dara closes in and hands me the towel, which I use to cover myself. We head in the direction of our other two friends

"Thought I saw someone on the main path..." Charity explains.

There's no one, but I'd rather play it safe. I'm still very excited at the prospect of being seen like this, but there might be consequences. I would never do this alone, without backup. We wait a moment. Dara takes the blanket away and Charity moves back to her spot. I continue on my naked trek into the night.

The park isn't that big, considering my movements are confined. I hear the sound of running water from a nearby fountain. While the spot I am walking through has dense bushes and light trees, the area ahead is completely open. As I get closer, I spot movement in that direction. I notice the contrast of skin. It confirms my suspicion that Suzy is naked. But that's only the tip : apparently, she's dancing about the fountain, while the guys are watching her, coaxing her on. I'm guessing (more like hoping) that no one's there. I step forward.

"What's going on?"

I see Suzy dancing in the water, throwing it into the air. The parking lot is just beside the fountain, so it's less than a minute to the vehicles, if we need to get going quickly. Henry turns to me, lustful as ever (I'm still amazed at how much sex everyone's had today).

"Why don't you crawl in with her?"

I don't hesitate, but the water is almost freezing. My nipples harden. To my relief, the cold splash on the inside of my leg cools some of the swelling from all the friction I've endured through the many penetrations I've been submitted to during the day. Water is just above knee level for me and Suzy, so I walk towards her. She smiles at me.

"Well?" I ask.
"Well what... I'm having fun..."

She spots the dark lines under my eyes.

"You are so tired..."
"I am... although this water is really helping keep me awake..."

I shiver from the cold. She wraps her arms around me.

"When we start officially dating, you and I, I don't want things to change."
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like... this... if you want to do things like this, go for it. I want to tag along."

I start laughing.

"Suzy, this is way above anything I've ever done... it's a little much, even for my own standards."
"But do you like it?"
"I'm hopped up on endorphins and adrenalin, my mind is shot, I've been through a rollercoaster of emotions... you coming back into my life, the blackmail... memories... it's all a jumble. I have no idea how I feel."
"So you're not good?"

I hear the concern in her voice, so I correct her understanding.

"No. I'm great... I'm just not... thinking. I'm moving with the flow, and my body is really... responding well. But... I don't know what I'll think of all this tomorrow, when I've had some time to sleep, and more time to digest the experience..."
"So maybe we shouldn't decide on us just yet..." she replies, seemingly sad.
"No! Not again. I love you!"

I kiss her passionately, pressing my body against hers as hard as I can. I love the feeling of her chest against mine, our breasts compressed, our hearts resonating into each other's core.

"I love you," I continue, "and that's all I know for sure. Timing last time sucked. I couldn't focus on you. But I will... from now on, it's you and me..."
"And whatever we decide to do with it," she adds.

We exchange another kiss. I look back at Jake and Henry and they seem genuinely affected by our display of emotion. It's so easy to judge people. I'm not saying they're not jerks (because they are!) but perhaps they have some redeeming qualities. Or maybe it's just the sight of two gorgeous girls being sprayed by water in a fountain while they're making out. The others are also coming into view.

"You still have a date with Dara... and Jake."
"I do."

We remain quiet for a time, locked in each other's arms. I sigh. Suzy caresses my hair and shoulders. We're stalling. But the longer we stall, the longer this drags on.

"Let's get out of here..." I say out loud for everyone to hear.

We move out of the fountain and quickly head to the vehicles. Once again, the girls huddle inside one car while the boys move to the other. Wherever we're going, I'm eager to get there. I'm eager to be done with all of this. I'm eager to make Suzy my primary occupation.

Before that can happen, I have two more rounds to go.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:58 AM   #48
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XVII [Prissy]

DARA'S TURN

"It's just you and me," Dara whispers. "Forget the audience."
"It's hard to do," I mumble as I stare at her gorgeous breasts and, past them, at the crowd of people looking on from beyond the stage.
"Ignore them..."

We initially said nothing public. This isn't public. This is private - sort of. Also, I'm wearing a mask. So is Dara. Still...

A few months ago, I was in a relationship with a girl called Jennifer. Hot as hell. A nude model too. Except that she did some porn. Nothing much. She stripped on camera, rubbed her pussy with her fingers, plugged a dildo inside her pussy, swapped it to her ass and came hard for the camera. We were together. She didn't tell me beforehand. I got mad at her. We broke up. End of story.

Except... I watched the video. It was hot as hell. My then girlfriend was staring into the camera and it was like she was staring at me. Daring me. I didn't take the hint then. I took the high road. Stupid me. Given all the slutty things I've been doing since last Thursday, well... let's just say I have no leg to stand on.

It's almost four AM. I am so exhausted, but I can't stop. I have to service Dara. Yes. Service. Put my mouth on her pussy and eat her for all she's worth. The mask covers the top of my face and head. I have nothing else on, and the people watching the scene - the lucky party goers - are going to get quite a show. I know Suzy and Marq, Henry, Winston, Jake and Charity are all there, along with six or seven other people I've never met. But these people know Dara. She introduced me as Her Highness (a play on my real name, I suppose). She paraded me in the bondage club after hours, dragged me to the stage and set herself down. The masks protect our anonymity.

"I... can do this," I whisper to myself.

So many people have already seen me fuck. What's a few more? I lean in and smell Dara's sex. With all the dicks I've had to suck in the last twenty fours hours, I crave some feminine contact. And Dara's pussy delivers, sweet, perfumed (she obviously took a few moments to refresh herself) and inviting. The onlookers are quiet. This isn't a rowdy bar: this is a place for bondaged sexuality and it has a certain class. My ass is raised as high as it will go as I bend my neck as low as possible while eating out Dara. Already, my pussy feels better, mostly recovered from my last activity down there.

"Oh... Your Highness... please continue..."

Dara moans with delight and it makes me want to give her more. There are few things more satisfying than being credited for the pleasure you give someone. I grab hold of Dara's hips so I can dig my tongue further inside her. I hear a few discreet sounds from the witnesses, but Dara's own drown their exact nature.

"Keep doing that... oooh..."

I feel my cunt glistening with juices once more; I wouldn't mind feeling another dick inside me right now. It doesn't happen, of course, because the entire focus of the scene is on the two of us. But it doesn't stop me from imagining the deed.

Dara is almost at her peak now. I can't deny her anything (nor do I want to) so I go for broke, hoping to get her to the best possible climax I can provide. She's there in a few heartbeats, grabbing my head and pinning it between her legs. Applause fuses from the onlookers. There's a master of ceremony that gets up on stage.

"That was a phenomenal show. Thank you, your Highness - and Lady Black."

Dara's stage name, apparently. We barely move. Dara motions the man over; he bends towards her and she whispers something in his ear.

"Now, our guest, her Highness, is not done yet... in fact, we need her partner to come up here on stage."

Suzy is also wearing a mask - and nothing else. She didn't bother redressing after we danced in the fountain. And, as it turns out, arriving naked at a bondage sex party isn't really frowned upon.

"We have a real treat for you tonight, friends," the man continues. "Her Highness is here with her new lover, the lovely Pastel."

Suzy's stage name, apparently. Maybe because her mask is that color. There's a cute reaction from the crowd.

"Now, in order to finalize their relationship... this being their first date, apparently... they have to go through a ritual."

He points to me.

"Her Highness is currently the property of one Jack of Spades."

Jake moves forward (he's not wearing a mask) but doesn't get up on stage.

"That's me!" he calls out.
"Excellent... now, sir, there is a clause in your contract with her Highness that allows her to be free of your control, is that so?"
"It is."
"And what is that clause?"

Is he going to fuck me on stage? Then again, how would it be different from anything else I've done tonight.

"Essentially, if we have intercourse, the deal is off."
"So you need to make love to her..."
"Correct..."

The man looks at me.

"Your Highness, do you desire to be free of your contract with Jack of Spades."
"I do."
"And are you willing to do what it takes?"
"I am..."
"Wait!" Jake intervenes.

All eyes turn to him.

"She is trading me for a new partner..."

He looks at Suzy.

"I wish to hear from Pastel..." he adds.

The master of ceremony turns to Suzy and she looks up at him.

"Do you wish to enter into a contract with her Highness?"
"If you're asking if I want to be with her, then yes," Suzy answers.
"And what are you offering in exchange, as a trade?" Jake asks.

Now I see where this is going. It makes me cringe but I won't act on it unless Suzy wants me to. She's been the most understanding partner so far and I plan to return the favor.

"Myself... and anything you wish to do to me."

I'm not surprised at the answer, but I do feel a pang of guilt for dragging her into this. Still, there is little I can do about it now. The master of ceremony picks up the pass.

"Well, this is interesting, friends. Wouldn't you agree?"

The crowd joins in on the playfulness. Some people start saying they want to see the contract through (essentially, watch Jake fuck me). Others start saying he should fuck Suzy first. From her look, it doesn't seem like Suzy would mind. Another thinks we should do something just the two girls, at least at first. But they all very quickly agree we need to be tied up. That's where Dara returns to the scene, bringing my hands behind my back, locking my wrists together with a lace band. I see her secure Suzy the same way. Then, she lifts both of us up, facing the crowd. The feeling of being exposed is intense, unlike anything I have ever seen. The mask provides that small layer of anonymity which completely makes this acceptable to me (and to Suzy apparently).

The master of ceremony moves closer to inspect us. As he's doing so, running his fingers along our frames, almost touching our skins, he whispers to us.

"The safe word is 'red'. If you say 'yellow', it halts the game but does not necessarily call it off... how far are you willing to go?"

I smile as I whisper back to him.

"So far, today, I've probably had sex roughly twenty times..."

He seems impressed.

"At this point, I'm up for anything and anyone..." I add.
"I get that, but how would you feel about sex with a stranger?" he inquires further. "Some of the boys that are here have been holding back all evening and, with what Lady Black and yourself just did, a few are eager to see how far they can go..."

Dara chimes in, as quietly as us.

"Are you better?" she asks me.
"Yeah... Had time to... unswell."

The three of us look at Suzy.

"I'm game for anything... in fact, I could do with something in me..."

Her candor is almost shocking. The master of ceremony seems to consider what has just been said. He finally turns to Jake.

"I think that, in fairness, the slave owner should call on which prize he wishes to claim for himself..."
"I'll take Pastel," he answers.
"An excellent decision..."

Jake starts climbing up on stage. A chair is brought to him and he sits there. They move Suzy towards him, getting her down to her knees. Jake unbuckles his pants and pulls out his cock in her face. I keep quiet. There are so many things I want to say, but I can't. I don't. This one plays out. I watch Suzy wrap her lips around him and I think of how many times I have done that myself. I wasn't supposed to blow him, then I wasn't supposed to swallow him and now, I've had his cum in my mouth more times than I care to remember. And now, apparently, it's Suzy's turn.

Except that it's my turn as well. I see Henry move up onto the stage, a slightly sadistic smirk behind his mask. I can say no. I can say 'red'. But I won't. I don't.

"I have had this slave... four times now. Today. I can't get enough," he tells the crowd.

He's going to fuck me again. It's four AM and Henry is at it again. From the moment I walked into his apartment up to now, it feels like a constant stream of fucks from him. And he's hard this time - really stiff. This bondage place has now gone hardcore. The timid stuff, the vanilla, the paddling, that was for the beginning of the night. They bring him a chair so he can sit, facing the people. Dara dabs my vagina with some lubricant, rubbing it in. I'm instantly aroused : my body is expecting it now. With my hands tied behind my back, I have no choice but to face forward as I'm lowered towards Henry.

I can say no. I can say 'red'.

I am impaled on Henry a moment later. The crowd sees his shaft disappear into my womb, and I lose it completely. Wild, almost violent moans jump out of mouth. I'm tired. Terribly so. Exhausted from the day's length as much as from the sex. I need to sleep. But Henry fucks me and it's pure bliss. I need him and his cock. Everybody else is watching, waiting on us. I can't contain anything. The crowd is pleased at my complete surrender to his whims. And Henry is pleased to cheat, once more, by having his way with me.

Oddly enough, what happens next is completely unexpected. I climax on top of Henry, my body now a slave to primal urges, and I go limp. But it happens so fast that I topple to the stage floor and faint. And everyone is so surprised by my fall that no one is quick enough to catch me. I bump my head and darkness overtakes me...

In the following moments, I feel shapes hovering around me. Strong arms grab me and take me somewhere, but I don't know where. And then, I sleep. The pain in my forehead subsides and my last resistance is broken. I have been awake for roughly twenty hours, and they haven't been uneventful. Blowjobs, fucks, stunts, multiple partners, public activities, the anxiety, emotion and stress... I have gone from being a willing slave in a relationship with one guy to becoming a sex doll for four guys and three girls, rediscovered my love for my former flame, made amends to myself, been pumped full of cum in my mouth and pussy repeatedly, exposed to temperature variations, overstimulated, oversexed... I haven't eaten since last supper and I have barely drunk anything.

In my slumber, a shape huddles against mine. More than one, actually, at some point. It's not that I didn't want to do this. I was no longer conflicted by that moment. True, I want out of the relationship, but I was revelling in the sexual promiscuity and debauchery more than I dared to admit. And Henry... Winston... Marq... Dara... Charity... they were all great lovers. They got better as the night progressed. So it's not about them. I was even willing to let Jake fuck me. I was willing to let Suzy have her fun as well.

And yet, at some point, I just couldn't stand anymore. Pnysically stand, I mean. I was just too tired. That's why I fainted.

When I start stirring back to wakefulness, I immediately feel a presence beside me. My head is resting against someone's chest - a man's. I'm disconcerted for a moment, but I look up, my eyes still in a fog, to see the figure of Jake - my owner. I don't even move. I don't try to get away. We didn't fuck. He still owns me. By all rights, we sleep together in bed..

But we're not home. Not his. Not mine. The bed is way too comfortable. My hand wanders across his body. He's naked. So am I. The alarm clock in the room we're in reads that it's past 10AM. I need a drink. I need to pee. I try to move out of the bed, but this wakes him up. His hand holds me against him.

"hmm...?"
"It's me," I reply softly. "I just need to go to the bathroom. I'll come back."

He lets me go. I carry out my need, gulping down a tall glass of water. This looks like a hotel room, but it's also different somehow. I get back to him, not bothering to check what's beyond the door. As I climb into bed, he shifts sideways to give me a little bit more room. He pulls the covers off of him and I see him naked, fully exposed.

"Are you ok?"
"I'm better. Still a bit tired."
"And last night?"
"I'm sorry about it... I couldn't... I just... too tired."
"I understand. We really pushed you a lot."

Why is he so nice? I want to hate him. He's my master. He blackmailed me. And yet, he leans in, kisses my lips, and I let him. His hand caresses my exposed body; my eyes wander to his crotch and I see the morning wood. My hand starts reaching down - conditioned to please him - but he intercepts it, brings it back to my breast.

"No... not like this..."

I'm a little intrigued. His own hand slides down to between my legs, to my sex, and he starts gently teasing me. I let him work me up. He shifts my legs apart and moves over my shape, and I feel his erection press against my opening. I let out a heavy pant.

"You deserve to be free, Prissy... and I want this. I'm stupid for not doing this before."

He kisses me. I return the passion.

"Call me Princess... all my lovers do..."

It only takes another moment before he plunges his dick inside me and starts plowing into me like the world is ending. And I'm instantly made aware of how much I've been longing to feel him inside me, with everything he's already done to me. I'm free, yes, but all I want at that time is for him to take me like a slave, his slave... to use me, to give me more...

I choose freedom and slavery. You can have your cake and eat it too.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:18 PM   #49
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XVIII [Prissy]

I don't know if you recall, but all of this started with a nasty cock ramming my cunt. My words. It also included me being tied up by my hands to the bedpost, on all fours, with clamps on my nipples, being pounded tirelessly by an unidentified male partner for his own pleasure (and mine, but I didn't mention it at the time, naughty me). There's been a lot of sex in this story, but that's because I'm recounting the weekend when I had the most sex in my life. Like right now. And it all started because I got drunk at a party. In hindsight, it might be my best idea ever. Or worst. I haven't decided yet.

I told you when I started recalling this story. This is consensual. It isn't even forced. It's forceful, I'll give you that. My partner is almost ready to blow his load and I can't wait to feel him empty into my womb, the warmth spreading inside me like a shot fired from the most exquisite weapon.

"oh... your Highness... I want to come," he starts begging. "Please, can I come?"

I love to hear the pleading. I love being in control. I was always in control. Now, it's just more official.

"Yes, slave, find your release..."

He does. I sense the throbbing sensation as he fills the condom with all he's been working up to. And I can't say the sensation of his constant thrusts leaves me indifferent. It may not be mind-blowing but it is quite satisfactory.

"Thank you, your Highness," he says as he finishes the deed.
"It was very good for me too," I reply, "now please untie me."

He leans in and undoes the bindings, freeing one hand. I set myself to free the other. As he pulls out of me, he makes sure to clean up after himself. A thoughtful gesture. No woman wants to handle the condom. That I know of. Not even me. I roll to my side and turn to him.

"So, Bud... how was it?"
"Wow... it was amazing, I loved it!"

I smile at him as he contemplates my naked figure. I think I already mentioned how beautiful I am.

"I really want to thank you," he insists.
"You don't have to, but I'm happy to... participate."

He's still a little bit shy about all of this. It's normal. It will pass or it won't. Either way, it's adorable. I reach out to grab my silk robe. I drape it over my body and get up. Bud remains on the bed for a while longer, his thoughts lost in what we just did. I must admit, for a first time with him, it was nice. He didn't outshine anyone but he enjoyed it and, really, that's what this is about. Having fun. Enjoyment.

A week ago, I had and orgiastic weekend. That Sunday, Jake broke up the contract by making love to me like, I believe, he had never made love to anyone before. I'm not saying he's changed. He's still a jerk. But, at least for that time, he was a considerate jerk. And it felt good to finally feel him inside me, to see his panting form tower over mine, to let him enjoy the fruits of my body and to finally see the release in his eyes. And by liberating me from the slave contract, he created something new. Freedom changed our relationship. But I'll get to that in a moment.

I walk out of the room where I have just done the deed with Bud and walk down the hall to another room where someone dear to me is happily being serviced. I stop at the open door and stare. Suzy, my lovely girlfriend, is tied up with leather straps to an X-Frame, legs and arms away from her body; a vibrator is taped against her nether region, driving home a wave of pleasure. I set it and her up there myself an hour ago before going to spend some time with Bud. She raises her eyes to me, pleading, begging me to stop it - the ballgag in her mouth prevents her from saying so out loud. I indulge in the sight a moment more, then I move in and turn off the device. I gently move the gag out of her mouth and kiss her.

As I pull away, she pants heavily.

"Oh my god, Prissy... don't ever leave me alone like that again... I can't feel my pussy!"
"You're fine..." I reply.

She smiles. Of course she's fine. She's playing the game. She plays it well. Almost as good as me.

"Did you have visitors while I was gone?" I ask.
"Yeah... two men came around to... watch the show."
"And?"
"They might have joined in but... well... access was restricted."

She draws my gaze to the vibrator strapped between her legs. I lean in and kiss her again, then start undoing the straps binding her into position.

"Are you okay, Suzy?"
"I'm great... thanks... How was... Bud?"
"He was good. He was nice."

As soon as she's free, she jumps into my arms, pressing her whole body against mine. We kiss passionately. She's my girlfriend. We formalized it that afternoon at my place. But it took me three days before I had sex again. It was worth the wait. Thursday was spent naked at my place. We even invited Marq later in the afternoon, and we both had some fun with him.

And on Friday, we decided to try something for the weekend. So we returned to the bondage club. The first part of the evening was nice and quiet, but the second part, after closing time, after hours... that's when the beasts come out. And I became the dominant. And it was amazing. I watched a young stud be pleased by my girlfriend and then pump her silly under my orders. And then I got to fuck another girl with a strap-on. And we were hooked.

Now, it's Saturday, and we're back on site. And I love this. And I love how Suzy chose to experiment with her sexuality while we weren't together. She discovered things about herself, her needs... through it all, she was thinking of me. We have decided to be together - and to be with other people, together. Speaking of which...

"Come on!"

I drag her back to one of the side rooms. I push her onto the bed there, then proceed to undo my robe, letting it slide on the ground, seductively swaying my hips while my girlfriend looks on.

"You're so beautiful," she whispers.
"You're my one..."

I climb on top of her and we start making out, fondling each other with passion and energy. We don't have to wait very long for the next step, not that we're actually waiting, but we are soon joined by individuals entering the room, closing the door behind them.

"There they are," Henry says.

He's not fully naked but, with the hard-on he`s sporting under his underwear, he might as well be. He's not alone. I see Winston and Jake.

"So, guys," I say, "what took you so long?"
"Just shut up..." Henry says jokingly.
"Yes sir..."

They start moving towards the bed. I roll off Suzy to the side and move my ass close to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs. Suzy does the same.

"Would you like some foreplay?" Jake asks.
"I'm good," Suzy says.
"So am I... do the deed."

They don't even hesitate. Henry moves towards me while Winston moves towards Suzy. Jake holds back - for now. Henry and Winston drop their trousers, presenting their dicks to us. I salute.

Henry leans in to me, pressing his cock against my opening.

"I want this again," he stammers.
"You can have it all... make sure you give as good as you get," I say.
"And more."

Winston is getting ready for Suzy. The five of us, we're all going to have sex together. Every boy is going to do every girl. I've gotten used to their dicks now. Last weekend was - well, for lack of a better term - conditioning for what comes next. Henry drives it into me just as Winston does the same for Suzy, and the romp resumes. It's nowhere near the intensity of the previous weekend, but it does the trick. I love sex. And Henry, Winston, Jake, they may not be perfect. Heck! They're jerks on many levels, but I like them. And I love what they do to me - and now, to my girlfriend. They're going to ride us until they explode, and then, if they're in the mood, they may go at it again.

I don't know how long this will last. It doesn't matter if it doesn't go beyond this weekend, or if we run it for weeks or months. Only now matters. The lust, the pleasure but, more importantly, the freedom to choose. And I choose to be like this, to accept my sexuality and to indulge in its wonderful feelings. And Henry, Winston and Jake don't disappoint this time either. Suzy and I are in the throes of bliss quickly, and the guys don't let up until they have us screaming for more.

Heck! If I feel up to it, I might just call up my old flame, Jennifer. She might be up for a threesome with Suzy, and I definitely need to apologize.

=============================================
Thus ends part 2 of the Trials Storyline. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, and as much as Princess did.

Next on the agenda:

The Past Belongs to No One
A short, four-part story, that takes us back to Jennifer and what's been going with her.

And after that:

Liaisons
We visit with our favorite lesbian couple, Cassie and Claire, to find out what's going in their lives!

ENJOY!
Old 05-05-2015, 10:34 AM   #50
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Past Belongs to No One, part 1

Tomorrow, I shoot my first porn. Okay. Not entirely true.

Tomorrow, I shoot my first porn with a partner. Partners, actually. Two boys, one girl. I hardly know any of them. I'll meet them in the morning when I get to Brian's place. He's my agent and photographer. But he's not to blame about anything. I'm the one who wanted to do porn. Really.

A few months ago, I did a solo shoot with a dildo. It was thrilling and I enjoyed it immensely. Still, it took me a while to get into it, and Brian didn't rush me. But after everything I've been through in the past year, in my life, doing porn seems like nothing. You see, I lost my best friend and lover to a wonderful guy. And I miss her terribly, but I have to move on. I tried to date another girl but she was so judgmental about everything, I had to let her go. The sex was amazing though. I met her through a lesbian couple I know. Old friends. I still talk to them. I get invited to their place. We even had a threesome last July. They took turns eating me out, then riding me with the strap-on. Divine! In fact, the plan for tomorrow is for me to be double-teamed. I'm supposed to get double penetrated by the men. It's in the script. Yeah, porn stories can have scripts. Some do, anyway. In order to get ready for the scene, I've started masturbating using two dildos, one in my pussy, one in my ass. I must say, if it's done right, it's heaven. Otherwise, it's painful as fuck! Often, you need a lot (like, a truckload) of lubricant. That's the part they don't show in the movies. Otherwise, it can tear your ass apart! I've heard stories...

So I'm Jennifer. I live alone in an apartment too big for my expenses. I volunteer at a soup kitchen and I now work as a stripper. That, I haven't told anyone. I was hired last July by a spot outside of town. I don't want my friends to know, at least not yet. The girls are really nice and the bodyguards really do a great number protecting us. So far, I just dance and strip on the stage. I know some girls give private dances. Others, well... I'm not ready for that. Yet. I may. After this shoot tomorrow, who knows?

It's all going to hell, though. At least, that's how it feels. I got a call. It was from my step-sister, Janice. My mom is in the hospital. Apparently, it's serious. She wants me to go. I was all set up. I had my plan made out. Go to bed at 10, because I need to be in shape. Be there at 8 for the prep, the make-up, meeting my co-stars, dealing with the last minute jitters, then start shooting and, hopefully, be done for noon. Morning sex is the best! Except... now, it's not feeling so hot. My mom. Step-mom, actually. I was adopted. I'm an orphan, you see. I know. Boo-hoo. My parents died in a car crash when I was four. I eventually ended up in a family, and I stayed with them up through high school. Mom and dad, Janice and Daniel. I wasn't related to them, and they made me feel it every single day. And then, there's the other story, the one no one ever talks about. I don't want to go. It's obvious Daniel will be there too.

So I'm standing at the entrance to the hospital. I walk up to the clerk and I'm given directions to the observation ward where my step-mom is being taken care of. It's past nine, so visiting hours are over. I don't even know why I'm here. And as I pass through the door, into the waiting hall, I spot the both of them. Janice first. She is looking hot. Her brown hair is curled up in a ball, she's wearing a flowery blouse and long pants that perfectly follow the curves of her body. She's had a baby (learned about it from a common acquaintance) since I last saw her. Her body doesn't betray it. The father doesn't seem to be there. But Daniel is. He's not looking as good as she is. He's wearing a death metal t-shirt, torn in several places, jeans that are worn from overwear, and I see the top of skull tattoo trying to escape from under his shirt. My heart skips a beat as they turn around and spot me.

I'm not dressed appropriately for this. It's California, in September. It's hot as hell. I'm wearing a black short skirt (way too short for a hospital visit) and a red tank top with spaghetti straws. They're lucky I'm wearing a thong underneath. But Janice doesn't seem to care what I look like. She races towards me and jumps into my arms, and I stiffen up. Daniel is keeping his distance.

My mind jumps back in time. I'm fifteen again. I'm naked in the shower. The incident. They blackmailed me to become their slave, their sex-toy, their proxy. It might have dragged on had it not been for Sarah and Tom. But that scene, in the shower... I can't escape it.

"Jenny, I'm so glad you're here."
"I'm here."

It's all I can muster up given my level of stress. I'm fifteen again. Janice, my step-sister, has two fingers in my cunt and is massaging my clit with her tongue.

I finally manage to wrap my arms around her, and then she lets go. Daniel is coming in closer now, but he doesn't reach for me. I'm in the shower again, on my knees, and his cock is in my mouth. The taste is sickening. Both of them are in there with me. Damn. It is a memory. It's not just something I made up. It did happen.

A moment later, we're sitting in the uncomfortable chairs and Janice is talking. That is, words are flowing from her mouth in a consistent stream of logic, but I can only make out parts of it. Something about her son's first birthday, mom's tests dragging on and the symptoms she's been having, how her son's father left her for another woman. And then, she's talking about Daniel and his problems with the law, something to do with drugs. And all the while, I keep being taken back to that shower, and their presence above and below me.

"And you? What's been going on?" Janice suddenly asks.
"I'm good."

It's a lie. I'm hardly ever good these days. Not since Sarah and Jim. I miss her. I miss them, I think. I was intimate with Jim often enough to get a feel for the guy that he is. And my relationship with Princess wasn't any better. It had great sex, but that's all we connected on. It wasn't enough. Sarah was... my savior. It could have been Tom, but he's gay. As these ideas jumble through my brain, I start blurting stuff out.

"I broke up with my girlfriend about two years ago... and then she met this new guy, and she fell for him hard, so she moved out, and I live alone now."

Alone, in the same apartment I shared with Sarah. We had single beds. Like sisters, living in the same room. Like I used to have with Janice. I'm alone in my apartment.

"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Otherwise, I still volunteer at the soup kitchen..."

I haven't been there in weeks. Why am I lying? I get angry at myself.

"Oh!... and I'm doing a porn shoot tomorrow morning."

The words leave my mouth before I can even think about them, and I know I said it out loud, because I can read the surprise on both their faces. And I know that's a revelation that is going to stir the pot. But it's too late to back out. I'm committed to this path.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:54 AM   #51
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Past Belongs to No One, part 2 [Jennifer]

A wise person would make a strategic exit after dropping a bomb somewhere, in order to avoid being blown up. But I'm rarely wise, and very often stupid. My mom is sick in the hospital, and I just told my adopted brother and sister that I'm doing a porn shoot the next day.

It's a little past eight in the evening, and I'm stuck in a waiting hall with them. It's quiet at this time, visting hours are over.

"But... but... why?" Janice finally manages to ask.
"Why what?"
"Why... are you... doing porn?"

There's a judgment in that question, and I know where it comes from. It comes from mom. Overly zealous and over-protective mom, whose children could do no harm. Blind as a bat, believing her offspring to be angels and not the spawn of evil. Daniel's eyes are sending mixed messages. He watches porn and he loves it, but the thought of me in one is both mesmerizing and troubling. People want to assume that the people they know never have sex, but that's a lie! Almost everybody has sex at some point, and most keep it intimate, behind closed doors. Porn is sex without the intimacy. That's how I see it. And with all the group fucking I've done in my life, I have no issue having someone watch me perform while I'm performing.

"Because I need money. I have no real marketable skills, no relationship to tie me down, it pays well."
"But... porn?"
"What? It's degrading? Not always. Some of it is quite nice."

I'm not stupid enough to think my adopted sister, the one who loved to get me naked so she could humiliate me, knows nothing about porn.

"Well," she manages to blurt out, "it's your life, I guess."
"Damn right, it's my life! What, Daniel's into peddling drugs and you're not all over him!"

That was the lowest blow I could strike. Daniel feigns being offended and goes on the attack.

"Hey! The only difference between porn and prostitution is the camera!" he replies.
"The only difference between peddling drugs and selling medication is a counter," I rebuff him.

He doesn't answer. His was a prepared response, and there's no comeback for it. The quiet eases the tension, and Janice finally lets it go.

"You're right... it's... none of my business."

She's wrong. It is her business. It's his business too. There are things I need to tell them. But not here. Not in this hospital, not with mom sick not twenty meters from us. I'm here and I can't even see her. I don't want to see her. I came here for them.

"Daniel... Janice... let's go."

My tone is steady, my words are sharp. They freeze.

"Go where?"
"Mom's not going anywhere, and there's a park just outside the hospital. Let's all get some air, the three of us."

I see the fear in their eyes. They remember now. They remember about little Jennifer, their puppet, the fear in my eyes. It's not there anymore. Tom and Sarah won it back for me. And it's mine. And I've been given a lot of bullshit over my life and, for once, I'm sick of it. I'm tired of people rolling over me. I get up.

"Come on. I won't bite."

Both of them hesitate. There's two of them and only one of me, but it doesn't matter. I have this power over them now, and I realize that's how they must have felt back then. That's the power their hold on me gave them. I would have done anything to be truly their brother or sister, but I was never that. I was the surrogate. Janice manages to get up and Daniel follows. It was like that back then too. Janice was always stronger than him.

It takes us five minutes to get to the park. It's dark but there's no chill. I'm hot, overheating. I want to strip naked. I've grown a lot since then. I wonder how they'd react. I hold back my impulse as we trek to an isolated sector of the park. We sit on opposite benches, near a fountain. The sound of water pouring calms me down, but also makes me want to pee. I ignore it for the moment.

"We need... to talk about it."
"About what?" Daniel asks.
"About the abuse you gave me... about the blackmail, and the sex..."
"Do we have to?" he asks.

It takes all my courage and control to prevent from screaming, but the tone is louder than I wanted it to be.

"Yes, we do!"

More silence. I have to hit them hard, to destabilize them if I'm going to get away with this, if I'm going to break down the code of silence. A question pops out.

"Why?"

Neither of them answers. They can barely look in my direction. I have to be specific.

"Daniel, you had me strip for you, show you my breasts, play with your dick... and then, you tricked me into being blackmailed and sucking you off."

I'm amazed at the precision of my words, but those memories are etched in my mind like writing in stone. Only millenia could erode them. Daniel can't answer. I turn to my adopted sister.

"Janice, you helped him blackmail me. You sucked my clit, put fingers in my pussy and made me come, and you had me eat you up..."

Janice wants to speak but she can't. She seems horrified at my words.

"For fuck's sake," I almost scream out, "I'm your sister! You don't do that to people you love."

Suddenly, it's Janice that explodes.

"But we didn't love you! You arrived and you messed up our lives. We had a great thing, the four of us, mom, dad, Dan and me, and then... when you were adopted, it all went to shit!"
"How is that my fault? I didn't kill my fucking parents in that car crash!"
"I know! But I was a teen, and I was angry, and mom... she always told us how good you were, and how we needed to be more like you!"
"Bullshit!" I scream back at her. "She never did anything for me!"
"You'd think that, wouldn't you? You always came up in conversation. Why can't you be more quiet like Jenny? More cooperative? You were always hogging the spotlight!"
"She hated me!" I reply. "She never once hugged me!"
"She couldn't!" Daniel suddenly burst into the conversation. "She didn't hug either of us either... ever think of that?"

I froze. That was an information that had always eluded me, if it was true. Then again, how was it my fault? The screaming stopped and we stared down at the ground for a long moment. I spoke first.

"Is that true?"
"Yes..." Janice states calmly. "Listen, Jenny... I am so so terribly sorry... this year has been... fuck, I have a one year old son whose father is a douche and has left me, my mom is in the hospital, my brother's a drug dealer, and my half-sister hates me..."

I stay quiet. I don't want to add to our common misery. We're all so screwed up.

"Is it our fault?" Janice asks.
"What about?"

She needs her to be more precise. I'm just so confused right now.

"You're doing porn... is it because of us?"

It's a good question. A great question. Maybe the best question. But, I have to be honest with her. It won't be pretty.

"No. I mean yes, but... no."

They look at me, as confused as I am.

"I'm doing porn because I like sex, I need money and it pays well. That's the reason. I was giving titjobs and blowjobs when I was twelve, and I've always been sexually active. Except lately. I'm in a rut. When I was with Sarah, I could have sex everyday. She loved it. And so did I. And now..."
"So... you're... lacking?" Daniel tries to enter the conversation.
"No. It's not even about that. It's about... easy. It's easy to have sex. In front of the camera is just... another way. But enough about me."

I get up and walk over to Janice, getting on my knees beside her. I place one hand on her knee, the other on her shoulder. My eyes find hers.

"I'm sorry about your boy's father."
"I should have known, in hindsight. When we met, he was screwing other women while we were dating. Even gave him permission to do so when I got pregnant. I'm just a stupid cunt..."
"Hey!"

My shout breaks her mood. My eyes are angry, but it'st not directed at her.

"Don't ever say that. He's the loser for not sticking around. Trust... you know it's a bitch."
"Yeah... we failed you in that department."
"Maybe you did. That was... ages ago. I've been dragging that shit a long time. Too long, maybe."
"We all have," Janice replies.

She's smiling through her tears. Daniel is very stiff behind her. He's still confused about the whole thing.

"Back then," I say, talking to both of them, "I felt like I was your... in-between. I mean, it felt like... you two wanted to... get together... but couldn't, being brother and sister... and all."

It took a lot of energy for me to say those words. I just hope they lead somewhere. Janice isn't answering, but Daniel suddenly volunteers information I never suspected would come from him.

"Yeah... you're right."

Janice stiffens, but I ease her tension by rubbing her knee.

"I can say it for both of us, Janice," Daniel continues. "It started when I first saw her... you... naked. Stepping out of the shower. I got so horny I... well... and after that, it just got worse. And then, both of you... your breasts... I was... I still am a mess about sex and girls... it's like I lose my wits, completely..."
"I guess... we did use you a little like that... maybe."
"And now?"

My question stuns the both of them.

"That's past me," Janice answers, not taking too much time to think. "I... got therapy for it."
"You did?" I ask, somewhat surprised.
"There's... one thing you never knew. It happened after the incident with... the blackmail. You never knew because you were never there anymore."

I see Daniel tensing up, so I move my other hand to his knee.

"Did you two ever...?" I start asking.
"No! No, never."

Daniel's rebuttal is adamant, but I feel there's a story to this. He goes on.

"But... you see, I had this picture of Janice, naked, and... dad found it. And he beat me up bad. Nothing showing. And he told mom. And she beat Janice up, something fierce. Any further intent was blocked after that... and a few months later, high school ended. We got out of there as quickly as we could."
"And that's partly why dad left. He was so... distraught. And mom kept defending us, saying she'd been a bad mother... it all exploded, but you'd left already, and didn't keep in touch and... we didn't call."

There's so much that happened. It's so complex, a tapestry of events and decisions that set all of us down paths of self-destruction. Daniel sells drugs. Janice got knocked up from a loser. And I'm doing porn. Dad left. Mom... I can't imagine what she's going through.

"I'm sorry," I say.
"You don't have anything to apologize about," Janice tells me.
"Still... I'm sorry I hurt you."
"And I'm sorry I hurt you."
"We hurt you..." Daniel adds.

There's a quiet in the night now, and it feels tranquil, like it's rarely felt before.

"You want to know what the weirdest part is?" I tell them.

They stare at me blankly.

"I'm not related to either of you... I mean, we're a family yes, so there's a taboo there but... that scene in the shower, where we were all together... do you remember it?"
"I do," Janice says; Daniel simply nods.
"Well, it's weird to say it but... it was the closest we had ever been. Until today."

Suddenly, my perception of the scene had completely shifted in my mind. I was no longer being blackmailed. I was being cared for, loved. And suddenly, Janice's fingers in my pussy and her lips on my sex were tender, and Daniel's taste in my mouth was salty, surprising but not disgusting. And a very strange thought, a bit dark perhaps, emerged in my mind, but I kept it for myself, at least for the moment.

Perhaps Daniel is reading my mind because he speaks up.

"I never really thanked you for... you know... everything. You did like we asked and... well, we took advantage, and that was wrong."
"And I wish," I reply, surprised at my words, "you had asked instead of imposed. I might have been willing to indulge you... both of you. I love you. You're... family, I guess. No. I know."

Janice leans down and pulls me up, wrapping her arms around me, giving me a powerful hug. Daniel pulls in and we have a three-person hug. It feels warm. As Janice pulls away a little, we come face-to-face, so I kiss her on the lips. Not a long kiss but it's full of love and forgiveness. Her lips taste sweet. And as Daniel starts to pull away, I pull him back in, and kiss him too. It lasts a little longer, not much. There's a bit of awkwardness in all of it, but I don't mind. And my half-brother and sister seem to handle it. As I retreat from the embrace and stand up, the ideas forming in my mind race to the conscious mind. I should stay quiet, but I can't. I have always acted on the moment, following the impulse.

"I think I need to go home," I start saying, "but... well, two things. No three. One : I'm really glad we talked. I needed this - I have needed this for years."
"Me too."
"Me three."
"Two : I'll visit mom tomorrow afternoon, after lunch."

I mark a pause before uttering the third sentence.

"Three : tomorrow morning, I have to be at my shoot around eight. And... if you want to come see what I do, I would like that."
"See what you do?" Janice tosses at me, bewildered.
"If you want to come watch me - like you watched me back then - I'd be... honored."

Now I've done it. The cold icy silence of death, it seems. Their answer stuns me as much as my question stunned them, but it's not in the words: it's in the tone.

"I... can't," Janice says. "I have my son and I can't bring him, even if he is just one..."
"I, uh... maybe," Daniel throws in. "I'll take down the address."

He does. I give it to him. Even Janice takes it down, but she can't be there. But they still take it down. I must be nuts. No, I am nuts. But that's okay. We all are.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:54 AM   #52
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Past Belongs to No One, part 3 [Jennifer]

What the fuck was I thinking, agreeing to this?

I arrive at Brian's place at nine. Very professional. I couldn't fall asleep until two. I woke up at the expected time, but I snoozed. Then, I rushed to get here. No shower. The make-up lady has been waiting on me. Brian didn't call though. As I walk in the door, he looks at me and he can tell something is off. Brian can read people like no one else. Sometimes, I wish he and I could be together. He'd know how to handle me. He says nothing though, and moves me to meet with Liandra, a gorgeous black woman in her forties that's going to be doing my make-up. She sits me down and starts tossing my hair around. I should have taken a shower. I smell like yesterday.

I finally emerge from my daze and see my female co-star. Her stage name is Keela. She's smoking hot, if you're into girls that are rebuilt from the ground up. I've watched several of her performances, knowing who I was going to be paired with. She's six feet tall, perfect waist, and her boobs are staring at my eyes. She's wearing a satin robe and I see she wears nothing underneath. I'm going to be sampling the goods later.

"Nervous?" she asks me.
"Yeah. Very."
"We'll have fun... just relax and enjoy."

I'm not worried about the sex. I'm worried about the acting - what little there is to do anyway. I keep fidgeting on my chair, so Liandra threatens to tape me to my chair. I make a conscious effort to let her finish the make-up. All the while, I'm thinking there's something I need to tell Brian. But I don't have to go get him. It's around nine thirty when he comes to get me, and Liandra is practically done. I stare at myself in the mirror: I have never worn so much make-up in my life. I feel like a blow-up doll.

"Jennifer..."
"Yes, Brian?"
"There's... someone here, for you."
"Oh shit... I got it."
"You'd better."

Dammit! Why didn't I tell Brian? For that matter, why did I tell them? I'm off the chair and to the door. I'm in my bra and panties, but that doesn't faze me one bit. There he is, standing in the doorway. He's cleaner than last night - cleaner than me. He seems lost, and I'm wondering if it's such as good idea to have him here. But he's here. He came to see me. I shouldn't be surprised really.

"Daniel."

I give him a hug. He stiffens up. I am wearing very little, but he's seen me with less, though I was younger. Distance and time. I feel Brian's presence behind me, but it's a comforting one. He's not judging. I do introductions.

"Brian, this is Daniel... a friend."

Why do I lie?

"Daniel. A pleasure."

They shake hands. It's a strong grip. They're assessing each other.

"Boyfriend?" Brian asks.
"No. Not at all."

Of course, Daniel is defensive.

"Brian's my agent and photographer. He takes good care of me."
"What brings you here, Daniel?"
"um..."
"I invited him."

Brian stares at me. Porn sets are usually closed, from what I've been told. We don't want just anyone walking in and disrupting the production. I have to make up something that will convince Brian to let him in.

"He's... thinking of becoming a porn star, and he wants to know what it's like on a set."
"And you bring him to your first shoot?"
"Well, I ran into him quite unexpectedly... last night."

Brian is smarter than the two of us combined. Of course, he's going to figure out something. But the one thing I love about Brian is the respect he has for everyone he works with.

"Well, we have to clear it with the rest of the crew, don't we?"
"Yeah, you're right."

Why did I even invite my adopted brother? It now seems like the dumbest move in the world. Brian walks away, and I remain with Daniel. He's staring at my face. I'm in my underwear and he's staring at my face.

"What?"
"You look like a whore!"

The way he blurts it isn't mean to be insulting. I start laughing.

"Yeah, I kinda do..."

He's laughing too, and the tension is gone. I still need to ask him.

"Why are you here, Daniel?"
"Because... because, I care about you, and I want to make sure you're doing this for the right reason..."
"And it has nothing to do with seeing me naked or getting fucked?"
"Well, maybe a little... but seriously, Jenny... you want to do this?"
"Yeah. It may not make sense to you but..."
"No, weird thing is... it does. Listen, when you're done here, we should go have lunch somewhere... get Janice, have another talk, like last night."
"I'd like that."
"And... something else..."

He pauses for a long time.

"Janice... she's sorry about last night, about being so uptight. She... really wanted to be here, this morning, but she doesn't have a babysitter."
"That's fine."

It's funny how one night of hard conversation can completely alter a relationship. We were all so messed up back then. I see Brian is coming back towards us and I cringe. I want Daniel to stay, but it's not up to me.

"So... Daniel... you really want to be a porn star?"
"umm... maybe. I... need a change of venue."

That sounds sincere. His problems with the law may be catching up to him.

"Well, I spoke to the crew, and they don't mind."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but there are ground rules. Follow me. Jennifer, you need to head to the set."

I nod. I give a hug to Daniel and proceed towards the bedroom where we will be shooting. I finally meet my male co-stars. They're still fully dressed. The blonde one is called Johnny Cox. He has the nicest abs in the world, better than Tom's. His dick isn't that big, but it's long. I'm wondering if I can deep throat it. There's also an African American. They call him Dee Ten. Ten inches of chocolate cock. They smile at me and we introduce ourselves. Keela is on the other side of the room, talking to the camera guy. He's her boyfriend, apparently. His name is Hans and he'll be holding the steady-cam. The other camera person is a woman. Junebug they call her. She's handling the still cam. I'm learning all of this behind the scenes stuff and it's fascinating. We don't chat much.

Junebug calls our attention. She's directing. This is going to be weird. Usually, when I start having sex, I don't stop, but apparently in porn, you keep going on and off, and on, and off. We don't have a fluffer with us. That's a woman whose job it is the keep the men hard in-between takes. It'll be our job, Keela and me, apparently.

I catch sight of Brian and Daniel on the way. Brian is also the producer. It's his home. He's used it in hundreds of shoots. So many rooms, so many hot places. I've never fucked in this room. It will be nice. Daniel seems nervous. Junebug is giving us directions, telling us not to look at the camera at all. This isn't some POV shoot. I keep looking back at Daniel. It's almost ten. My male co-stars move outside the frame to the right. I head left. Keela is now wearing lingerie and she sits down on the bed. Junebug and her get to talking about something, but I lose track. I see Daniel and Brian moving closer, talking to my male co-stars. I want to know what they're saying, but I'm on the other side of the room. As Junebug retreats behind her camera, Brian calls to her.

"June."
"Yep?"
"This is Brian... Jenny's friend."

They shake hands.

"So, you're into porn?" June asks nonchalantly.
"Yeah... I love it."
"What makes you think you'd be good at it?"
"Well... uh... I like sex and..."
"How big are you? Are you cut?"

Daniel freezes. The other guys laugh.

"You haven't really thought this through," Dee tells him.
"No... not really, I guess."
"Want to cameo?" June asks him.
"What?"
"Do you want to be in the scene?"

Daniel stiffens even more.

"Relax, you don't even need to be naked. You see the window back there?"
"Yeah."
"Well, you can go around and look into the room, be like a peeping tom of some kind."
"And, umm... you'd see my face?"
"Yeah?"
"Do I get paid?"
"No. You only get paid if you perform, not if you just stand there. And I don't think you're ready to perform..."
"Besides," Brian intervenes, "he hasn't been checked."
"True."

Checked. Medical exam. I went through that one last week. It's mandatory in working with Brian. No diseases. I respect that.

"So... you want to cameo?" June asks him.
"umm... ok."
"Great. Brian'll show you the spot."

It's smart, really. He gets to look in on the action, but he does so from behind the window, so he's not disrupting the set. I like her. I'm a bit disappointed he won't be in the room, but maybe it's better that way. Junebug tells everyone to get in position. We are going to shoot this one. I'm going to be doing porn.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:22 PM   #53
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Past Belongs to No One, part 4 [Jennifer]

"It was so incredibly hot!" Daniel tells our sister as he wolfs down his snack.

We're back in the park, in front of the hospital. The shoot ended a little before noon. I was starving. I took a quick shower along with my female co-star, then I got dressed, thanked Brian and left with Daniel. We rode up to my adoptedr sister's place and picked her up. I met her kid. He's cute. I'm not much into babies, personnally. And then we hit the takeout, grabbed some lunch and headed for the hospital. And all the way here, Daniel hasn't stopped saying it.

"I can't believe how hot it was!" he repeats.

Janice smiles. I think she was sincere when she said to him she wanted to be there. I think it was better she wasn't, but it feels nice. Janice tells her brother to be quiet and she looks at me.

"And how was it for you?"
"Honestly... wow. I loved it. I had a blast!"

And it was. Mind you, the sex was great, but I've had better with Sarah and Jim, and a few others. That's not what I enjoyed the most. It was the attention, all eyes on me, all the focus. I loved it when the camera guy got in my face to film the pleasure. I can't wait to see the final result.

"Talk me through it," Janice says.
"What do you mean?"
"Tell me about what you did... tell me about the movie."
"Oh... you sure?"
"Yeah. Please."

I'm a bit surprised at her question. This is going to get graphic very quickly. Then again, maybe she needs to hear it. I can't imagine her sex life is very active with a one year old that's still breast-feeding.

"Ok... so, it starts out with my co-star, Keela... she's on the bed, relaxing, playing with her boobs. She's wearing this really raunchy lingerie. Her skin is so pale, it's a perfect contrast. Anyway, she starts teasing herself, pulling her panties aside, and she slides a finger in. That's when I walk in on her. I'm in my own lingerie, and I'm shocked at what I see."
"Like you would be!"
"Well, my character's shocked anyway. I apologize and try to retreat, but she gets up and drags me to the bed, and she tells me it's all natural, and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Well, next thing you know, she's kissing me and I'm kissing her back."
"Was she a good kisser?"
"Oh yeah... well, not as good as Sarah, but no one will ever rival her in my book."
"So," Daniel intervenes, "I'm walking by the window, I'm a neighbour you see."
"Hang on!"

Janice is completely stunned by what Daniel is saying.

"Yeah, he does a cameo, but don't worry, he keeps his clothes on."
"Yeah," Daniel continues, "so I peek in and I see them kissing, and I stare... go on, Jenny."
"Well, we don't notice him at first. Our bras fly off and we do the classic boob grab - boob lick - boob suck routine. She had these huge fake ones, was a little weird for me. Anyway, she slides a hand in my panties, and I'm soaked, like, really turned on, and for real. My panties fly off. Now, she's seen him, and she's staring at him while she's masturbating me, and I come... I didn't even have to fake it."
"Sometimes they do, right?"
"Oh yeah... but it was really hot, and she was good. So next, I'm pushing her back and munching on her pussy, and I eat her up real good. Don't think she came..."
"So then, my guy thinks he wants to join, but before he can, a black man walks in the room, and he gets angry. He's calling Jenny a slut, and Jenny becomes all apolegetic.
"But Keela," I cut in, "she gets up and drags him to the bed, and she undoes his pants, and she tells him to lighten up. So his ten-inch chocolate cock pops in our faces, and we start taking turns on him."

All the while I'm telling this story, I see the glare in Janice's eyes. She's unbelievably turned on: all the signs are there. Her nipples are perked under her shirt, her cheeks are red and her mouth is slightly open, with a pant. I'm loving the effect this is having on her.

"So, Keela," I continue, "she calls her own boyfriend, and this handsome blonde guy walks in, and it takes half a second for him to get undressed so we start sucking on them, taking turns. Now, our peeping tom has flown the coop by that time."
"I got back behind the camera and watched the rest from there..."
"So... that's when the fucking starts. It was weird, to be honest, because before that, it was all pretty much one shot. Then, the director started giving us instructions, and there were a lot of interruptions."

It may not be what Janice wants to hear, but it's the truth, and it's an important part of the story. I see that she takes it for what it is, information that is important to me and, for the first time in a long time, I feel respect coming from her.

"Anyway, there was a lot of sex... do you want me to go into detail?"
"If you don't mind..."

I pause, for effect. She is so turned on. I feel like her hand might slip down her pants. I'd like her to indulge, but this is a public place.

"So we start with our supposed respective boyfriends. I get on my back and Dee - that's the black man - he gets on top of me and rams me hard... the frustrating part is, as I'm about to come, June calls a change of angle, so while Dee is really getting me worked up, he doesn't get me to the finish line. And I'm watching Johnny pound into Keela... she's on all fours, her mouth so close to mine. I go in for a kiss, but then we have to do it again because the steadycam guy didn't get it! Anyway... we switch around, and I end up on all fours, and - wait for it - Dee decides to put it in my ass."
"Oh my god! Did it hurt?"
"Oh no... I actually took a minute before he did it to lube myself up and open myself for him with a dildo... so I was ready."
"And it was good?"
"I love it, but I know it's not for everyone."

Janice is trembling now. I have her so worked up, I'm almost afraid she's going to faint. Daniel isn't doing much better. His tight pants can't hide the bulge. I go for broke.

"So Keela, she directs her man to get under me, and he starts taking my pussy while Dee is still taking my ass... and that, my girl, is heaven. I come, like, again and again and again..."

And I see in Janice's mind that she's me, right now, being fucked by those two studs; and Daniel is either of them, fucking me, and it's an insane but wonderful image in my mind.

"So... that's pretty much it."
"And where do they come?" Janice spurts out.
"Well, since this is porn, the cumshot is almost mandatory... so they pull out... and stroke themselves straight into our mouths, and then we kiss and swap the cum..."

And it's done. Janice almost had an orgasm right there, and I'm wondering if Daniel hasn't stained his underwear. I love the power I have over them.

"When is it going to be available?" Daniel asks.
"In about a week. I'll get you the link."

Janice is still panting. I place a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay, sis?"
"I am... it's just... I haven't been very..."
"I can imagine. Did you ever do some crazy stuff back then, on your own, like I did with sarah?"

I don't know how much she knew about us back then, but I know some of it must have reached her.

"Yeah, a little bit... but... it all got weird after the incident with the picture."
"I'm sorry for you," I say. "It never got weird for me. It got better. Thanks to Sarah."
"You still love her?"
"Of course. She was my one, and she got away... Jim stole her from me. I don't blame him. I was a jerk. I still am. Heck, I'm the one who broke it off with her, gave her the permission to look elsewhere. My blessing, even."

We're all sitting very close today, so Janice leans in, caresses my cheek. I smile.

"Move in with me," she says.
"What?"
"I'm sorry... that came out way too aggressive."

I start laughing.

"No offense, Janice, but we just made up like yesterday... I'm not sure moving in with you would be the best move in the world. Besides, I'm not good around kids."
"I know... I'm sorry, it's just... you seem so strong and I feel so..."

Daniel puts his hand on her back. She's not crying, but the tears are there, under the surface. I wrap my arms around her.

"I won't move in with you, but... I'll visit. I'll help."
"Thanks. I feel so useless."
"Hey!"

I lift her chin up.

"You gave birth to a wonderful baby boy, and he needs you. You are the least useless person I know, because you have a purpose. A baby who needs you."

I kiss her squarely on the lips. She's smiling. I give her a gentle tap on the cheek.

"When did you become so smart?" she asks me.
"Me? Smart? I'm barely hanging on by a thread, but I've made mistakes, Janice. Lots of them. And you know, it's now how many mistakes you make. It's what you learn by making them. And if there's one thing this past year has taught me, is that mistakes are a way of life, but you need to move forward."

I stare at Daniel.

"What about you?"
"I've had it with drugs... look, what you did, what I saw you do today... that was pure... something."
"You liked it."
"Yeah. And I'm not saying I really want to do porn, but it would be better than peddling hash and weed. And it's legal."
"Can you break ties, though?" Janice asks him.
"Yeah. It's not like I'm a big league. Haven't seen my provider in weeks, 'cause of the cops. I'll just... never see him again. I'm out."

He seems sincere, but he needs to commit to this, like I committed to doing porn. It has to mean something.

"Why do you need to do this?" I insist.
"Because... because I want you two to be proud of me. I'm tired of being a prick. And I want mom... I want mom to be proud too. And maybe have a kid someday, and that ain't gonna happen if I don't clean up my shit."
"All good reasons."

How is it that the people I hated most in life now seem to be the people closest to me? But that's family. You don't get to choose them. It doesn't change the past. They were mean and they got burned. We all got burned. Time to put some ointment on those wounds.

I'm back in that shower, with them. We're making love. That's all we really wanted to do, to be. Loved. We cloaked it in manipulation, we made games out of it, we produced a power play and hurt each other in the process but, really... it was just about being together, and being loved, and we were too awkward and stupid to do it correctly.

And now... well, I'm wondering if we'd all still fit in that shower.

===============================
A short story, but one that needed to be told.

Up next, we have "Liaisons" featuring our wonderful lesbian couple, Cassie and Claire.

And after that, we get back to Sarah and Jim, and the consequences of their galavanting...

Hope you're still enjoying!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 07-14-2015, 08:58 PM   #54
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials 46 - Liaisons, part 1

I must be a bad person. No. I'm a bad girlfriend. I'm always the one going around, looking for trouble. And even when I don't look, I find. I love Claire. She means the world to me, ever since high school, we've been together. Sure, we've let other people into our intimacy as part of games but, I'm finding out from recent events that I'm always the one shaking things up. It's true! More recently, this year alone, there was Princess and there was Jennifer. Claire is the most loving, most understanding person I know, I love her to death and I can't, for the love of me, figure out why my eyes wander so much.

So I'm a lesbian. Supposedly. Except, I didn't start out that way. My first sexual encounter was with a boy, and I was pretty young too. His name was Bradley and he was my best friend, my crush and my first. And then, his mom found us in bed the next day, and that ended there. My mom was traumatized and sent me to an all-girl school for three years. Only girls, and some of them were into kinky stuff. One in particular, Alice, was my first girl. Not girlfriend. It was way too complicated. By trying to protect me from boys, my mom apparently turned me into a lesbian. Yeah for her!

When I got out of that school and returned to a public one, I made new friends who were like-minded. Claire, Sarah, Jennifer, and that was it. These girls were into daring. Claire had already had a girlfriend for a few months, Marie, and she was clearly there just for the girls. So we hooked up, and we never let go of each other. When we finished high school, we moved in together, and that was it. She went to work in a photo lab while I did secretarial studies. When I finished that, last year, she went back to school to follow her dream of studying fashion. I'm her favorite model. She loves stripping me down and dressing me up, and I'm only happy to oblige, given the rewards often involved.

Personally, I'm still doing temp work, but I do it at this local tax office, filing, some typing, phone calls, nothing fancy. I've been temping at the same place for about a year now, and it works for me. The pay is decent, enough that we can rent our cozy flat with the bondage dungeon (it was two bedrooms so we figured, why not). It's gotten a lot of use over the years. Mind you, it's strictly sex games for us. There's no real sado-masochistic play that goes on in there, or very rarely. We have a decent array of toys, and no one has ever complained that's been invited. Now that I think about, there's only ever been two, other than us: Prissy and Jennifer. We even matched them up after that, but it didn't stick. Boo for them.

So now that you have a more complete picture of us, let me tell you about the place where I work. It's in mid-town, fifteen minutes by bike or by bus, it's relatively the same time. I work on the third floor mostly, and I must say, I am blessed. Not only are my coworkers friendly and my boss, Paola, is amazing, they're really great people to work with, but most of them are also insanely hot. Okay, I'm not being realistic, I know. But everyone that works there is young, or younger than at other places, athletic, vibrant. The parties they talk about on Monday morning or the ones they're expecting on Friday night... I usually work three days a week, not in a row. I only work more during tax time, and I often get a few weeks off in August, which I got this year. Now, Paola, she's originally from Mexico, but she's been living here forever. She's thirty-five, a mother of three, and she looks fabulous, straight from the runway to the office. Gorgeous long hair, curves to die for, and a strong personality, one that I don't clash with. She really supports me and I feel connected to her. Now, she's in no way interested in girls, otherwise I would have made a move on her in the first month (me being the bad girl, and all that). That's how it happened with Prissy: I saw an opportunity and I took it, as soon as I figured out she was also into girls. But with Paola, there's no ambiguity, so it's all perfectly fine between us.

That is, it was fine until last night. It's Thursday morning now, and Claire is off to school. It's my day in and I can't shake the sight of what I witnessed last night. But before I get to that, there's another piece of the story you need to know.

My best friends (other than my girlfriend), Sarah and Jennifer, got into a big situation this year, involving a man. Now, Sarah and Jenn used to date, but Jenn broke it off, yet they stayed together and still had sex, and every once in a while (more rarely than I care to pretend), we would have fun together, the four of us, take our toys and pleasure ourselves. Sometimes, but not often, we'd swap, and it was good. It kept that wild beast in my panties quiet in-between. But then, a guy came in and broke them up, and apart. Now, Sarah lives with him and Jenn lives alone. My regular fix, which was them, suddenly became unavailable. So I started to fancy other options and, because my girlfriend is so amazing, when I started to lust after Prissy, a coworker who temped in many places, she told me to go for it. I ambushed Prissy at the copy machine (took that move out of a porn movie, actually) and pressed her for a date. There was no ambiguity. She knew it would be a one-time threesome, a sexapalooza, and she was happy to participate. We made games around it, like we usually do. But it was around the same time Jenn and Sarah were really messed up, so somehow, Jenn got invited into the mix. It was still amazing, but my fantasy somehow got tangled with other events.

We had another threesome with Jennifer last July, and we had a lot of fun, but it wasn't the same. It was Jennifer who sought us out and we indulged, like we do sometimes with our really close friends. Sarah and Jenn sort of made up in-between, but because they're no longer living together, since Sarah moved in with the new boyfriend, my entire world shifted around. Don't get me wrong, the guy's really nice and good for Sarah, and that's part of the problem. Last April, I sucked his cock. We had this big party which ended in five girls and him having sex in the same room, and he ended up fucking Sarah, Jenn and Prissy. Both Claire and I gave him blowjobs (sort of). I had sucked cock before as part of a dare, but there had never been anything but play behind it. Except... everybody loves Jim. That's his name, and watching him fuck Sarah, then Prissy, then Jennifer... well, I hate to say it, but my first love was also a guy! And all the time, I was thinking of Bradley.

Boy! This is more confusing than I thought it would be. Anyway, last night, Wednesday evening, I wrap up my work around five, like usual, and I step out to head home. I'm in the lobby when I realize I forgot to organize a whole file and they need it for tomorrow. So I dash up the stairs to the third floor and I walk past the main office, going directly to the filing desk so I can get the items I need. I crouch because the files are in the bottom drawer and I start perusing the names.

All of a sudden, I hear footsteps. I don't do anything about it, because other people can be there after hours too. Except that the filing office is right beside Paola's, and I hear a man's voice. It's one of the new interns, Kennedy, came in three weeks ago, part of the legal department. And he's saying something about something, I can't quite make it out. I hear Paola's voice and I'm surprised, because I thought she had left. I move to the door, curious. Now, from the angle of the doors, if Paola's door is open, I can see her desk. For whatever reason, I take a peek and see them walking up to each other, and then they kiss. And I freeze on the spot! Paola is married, and I'm watching her kiss an intern. And from there, it only gets steamier. Clothes fly off, and I see my boss naked. And she's as gorgeous as I expected her to be. Her breasts are sublime, her hips are powerful, and when Kennedy buries his mouth in her snatch, it's like I'm doing it to her. I can't move, and I can't look away, and I only hope neither of them sees me. And Kennedy, strong, tall, athletic, he looks like he knows how to handle a woman. Paola is climbing up the rafters before he stops.

And then she strips him, and he is a hunk, well hung, and she goes down on him, and suddenly, I'm the one going down on him (thinking of Jim and Bradley again). And he lifts her up on her desk and they have sex in front of me, and all the while, I can't move. I'm glued to the spot, and I see them going at it until Kennedy finally comes, and it's an unbelievable sight to see my boss being fucked by this handsome intern, and I want to be her - and him! Finally, I manage to retreat deep into the filing room and I huddle at the back, trying hard not to breathe. I wait until I hear both of them leaving, and then I wait some more.

When I got home that night, I was later than usual, so Claire was worried that I hadn't called her. I told her I forgot, that I was really tired from my day, and I was. I was in bed at eight and slept right through until morning, until Claire woke me up because she was leaving for class. She kissed me and then she left.

And the only thing I can think of now, alone, naked in my bed, is that image of Kennedy and Paola fucking on her desk, and suddenly, I have a new fantasy, and this one's a real conundrum. Because, to be fair, I might be a lesbian by association, but my Claire... she's never even been with a man, other than sucking cocks for play, like me, and she's always hated it. So to consider what my mind (and sex) is telling me I want is something completely alien to everything I've been for the past ten years, ever since Alice. Except I also want her. And him. And her.

And so, that's why I'm telling you: I am a bad girlfriend, and this is going to get very messy.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:52 PM   #55
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Liaisons, part 2 [Cassie]

I have several other friends with whom I grew up in high school. One of these is Bonnie. She's so amazing, and I love her tits. Everybody loves her tits. We've all had a ride on them at some point. And she loves it too. I don't know why I'm telling you this.

That afternoon, after spending all morning in bed, I got up, got dressed and called Bonnie. She's a stay at home lady, because her beau, Barry, makes enough money for them both. They have a really nice place, and they're even thinking of moving into something bigger. But I digress again. Or rather, I'm stalling. This is the part where I tell Bonnie my secret, and she supports my ambition without asking a question.

"Are you mad?"

Of course, she doesn't. Because I am mad. We're sitting in her living room and I have just told her everything, and I mean everything, starting from Bradley all the way to this morning. Now, she already knew most of this stuff anyway, so it's really just a few new items.

"Hang on," she tells me, "you want to introduce a man into your mix?"
"Well... maybe?"
"Honey," she says, trying to be supportive this time, "you know how Claire feels about men, given her father... heck, you feel the same."
"Do I?"

Claire's father is the worst pervert in the world. We don't sleep there anymore. He kept making references to our sexual lifestyle, and it was gross. One time, he walked in on us without even knocking, hoping to get a peek of our 'lesbian' time. We weren't even doing anything sexy, but it was evening, and we were in our underwear. It freaked me out so much we swore we'd never let him get close to us again. But he has nothing to do with this.

"Well, do you?" Bonnie returns my question.

I sigh. I'm angry at myself. Why do I even consider letting someone else inside our play, be it man or woman? But then, I look at Bonnie, and I think of all the things we've done together. She's licked my pussy more times than I can count, and I can say the same. We grew up in high school daring each other more and more, and it almost invariably led to sex, amazing, wonderful, wild, passionate, unbridled sex. And I'm starting to think the only reason I held back from Barry, Tom or Brad back then (our resident boys) was because of Claire, like being with a guy would spoil me for her. Except... we've given blowjobs to each of them, and it hasn't changed a damn thing, so why should a dick in my pussy alter anything? Except that it might.

"Sometimes," I state coldly, "I wonder if I can be monogamous."
"Honey, I wonder the same thing."

And then, Bonnie tells me a story, and my mouth goes wide. She tells me of a trip they took last March, and how she finally had sex with another man, and it just made their couple stronger. And I want to tell her it doesn't help me with my plight, except that maybe it does.

"But why is it," I ask, "that I have no problem jumping you, or Sarah, or Jenn... or another girl... but I freeze up when it comes to men?"
"Because in your mind, you've decided you're a lesbian, I think."

And I like her answer. I've decided I was a lesbian. But maybe I'm not. Maybe being a lesbian is an easy way for me to justify hanging on to my girlfriend. Maybe I don't love her as much as I claim to. Or maybe I do, and that's why I carry around this etiquette. But I've seen Sarah fuck. I've seen Jennifer fuck. I've seen Bonnie fuck. I've seen them with dicks in their cunts (apologies for the graphic words) and I've seen the faces they make and the pleasure they get from it. And I've had dildos and strap-ons up my own sex, and I've loved every minute of it. And sure, when the man comes, it's all sticky and gooey, but sometimes, it's sticky and gooey with a girl too, just in a different way. And I remember last night... I remember Paola's face as Kennedy was eating her up, and then her face when he was pounding into her, her moans, her pants, and his grunts. It was intoxicating, like a drug.

"Bonnie, I... I don't know what to do about it."
"The first thing is to talk about it with Claire... She loves you. She'll understand you're feeling challenged."
"But what if she says no?"

Bonnie smiles at me.

"Honey, she has a right to say no, and you have a right to want it, but it's your relationship, and they're about compromise. It may look easy between Barry and me, but you'd be amazed the amount of time we end up talking about it... before, during and after! And it's only because we truly talk about it that it works for us. That's the only key."
"But why is it so easy with you and the others?" I ask, almost pleading.
"Because you know us, and you're both comfortable with us... We've been doing stuff like this for years so, of course it's gonna come naturally between all of us."

Again, Bonnie is making a lot of sense, and I know I'm looking for excuses. I sigh again. She's right, I need to talk to Claire.

Except that I don't, being the smart, intelligent woman that I am! When I get home, I log into my job account from my computer and I check the schedules for the employees. I race downtown on foot and go to my office building after a quick jaunt inside our bondage room, and I make it before four. I dash inside. People are surprised to see me, but I tell them I misplaced my cards last night and I have been looking for them all day. My timing is perfect. Except for when she's in a meeting, Paola never locks the door, even when she's out. So I make sure no one sees me enter her office and I move to the corner, where she keeps her artificial potted plant. I hesitate, but only a fraction of a second, before setting up the recorder. I make sure it's well hidden, so it can't be seen. I turn off the wi-fi so it doesn't broadcast, and then I set the timer to start recording as of the end of shift.

I get out of there without flinching and head back into the street. My heart is racing and I'm feeling light-headed. There's a garbage can not far from there. I walk up to it and I barf my entire lunch into it. A few people eye me suspiciously, and an older woman asks if I need help, but I tell her I'm fine.

I take the bus home. When I come in, Claire is already back from her classes. She rushes to the door and hugs me.

"Hey lover!" she tells me. "Where have you been?"
"Um... out."
"Okay. What's for supper?"

There's nothing planned. When I don't work, I cook supper for the both of us. Except that my mind was completely off and I forgot everything about it. She notices.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"That's what you said this morning... fine. What shall we eat?"

Her tone is almost playful, and I wonder if there's a little tenderness for me in there, but she's hungry. I know how she is after a big day of school.

"Let's go out!"

And we do. We hit this wonderful salad bar where you make your own from a variety of fifty toppings, thirteen different vinaigrettes. I'm feeling much more relaxed, for whatever reason. We hang out at the restaurant and head home. I'm feeling frisky, but Claire just wants to cuddle, so we cuddle. And all the while, I'm caressing her back, her neck, her breasts, her nipples (over her bra), her thighs, her belly... and she loves it. We watch some television and then we go to bed. She falls asleep instantly, and I watch her sleep for a while, thinking how much I love her.

And the morning comes around. It's Friday and I'm back at work. And as I'm riding the bus to the office, I remember what I did last afternoon, and I'm shocked. Except, that I'm also incredibly turned on at the idea that my camera may have caught a glimpse of their love-making. But of course, there's no reason for me to think they'd do it two nights in a row.

Except that they do. When I arrive at the office, I can't stop thinking about it, so I rush to the filing office. Retrieving the hidden camera is a breeze, and it doesn't look like it's been disturbed. I stick the item in my purse. At the same time, I turn on its wi-fi and I log into its memory with my cell phone, and I download the movie. I'm nervous all the way through to my first break, where I barricade myself in the women's bathroom and I start streaming the video.

And it's there! The angle is far from perfect, but there they are, Kennedy and Paola, going at it again. The image is a little grainy but I have them fucking. I get gorgeous shots of Paola's breasts, a side-shot of the blowjob she gives him to get him ready for her. I don't actually see the penetration from this angle, but all the sounds are there (tuned into my headphones, I'm not stupid). I bypass my break my ten minutes because I'm masturbating in the women's bathroom. If anyone notices, no one says a damn thing.

And suddenly, the rest of the day turns into the worst day of my life! Because I have this video of my boss and the intern having sex, and she's cheating on her husband (as far as I know, anyway), and I can barely look at either of them without seeing them naked and having sex. So I barricade myself into my work, and I barely acknowledge anyone's presence the rest of the day. At five, I'm out the door and racing to the bus - even though there's one every five minutes here at this time.

And it suddenly occurs to me all the things I can do with that recording. I've always wanted to get Paola in bed, Now, I have blackmail material. But wait! I can't actually be thinking about this? That's not right? That's not me. But the more I struggle to push the idea aside, the more Paola's hot naked body obsesses me. The bus passes and stops, but I don't get on. And then I start thinking of Kennedy, and how I can blackmail him too. Sleeping with the boss. That's a career killer, so maybe he can become my slave. And then I imagine all the things I can have him do to me.

And then another face hits me. And it's not Claire's. God! I wish it was Claire's. But it's not. It's Alice. My first girl. And she's staring at me, and she seems proud of me. And I start crying, and the other people at the bus stop must think I'm insane. I get up and start walking home. I can't call Claire. Something's happened to me. I think I finally snapped.

This is the day they put me in chains, I tell myself, and throw away the key. Like they did for Alice.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #56
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Liaisons, part 3 [Cassie]

It's nine in the evening when Claire gets mad at me. She's mad because all I've been doing all evening is sulking, and I refuse to tell her why. She's inquired multiple times and I haven't been able to tell her. She wonders if it's something she's done. Then, she wonders if it's something at work. Then, she wonders if it has to do with our friends. And the more I deny anything's wrong, the worst it gets.

"Dammit!" she tells me. "What's wrong with you today?"
"Nothing! I'm fucking fine! Stop pestering me!"

That's right. I just told my girlfriend whom I love and respect and cherish above all others in the world to go fuck herself. Of course, I didn't use those words. Mine were classy. But essentially, that's what they meant. And of course, when you tell someone you're 'fucking' something, it's obviously meant as a calm and demure way of expressing one's contentment. Luckily for me, my girlfriend is way smarter than I am.

"Fine."

I hear her walking out of the living room, and I'm immediately angry at myself for losing my temper. But what am I supposed to say to her? The truth? As if she wants to hear it!

A few minutes pass. I hear her footsteps again. I turn my glance and then I spot her. My gorgeous girlfriend, her round features, scantily clad, barely covered in that white satin négligé we bought last year. And my heart skips a beat.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I've been on edge but... maybe you'd like to help me relax?"

I can't say no to that - to her. I'm on my feet and in her arms in a matter of seconds. She starts dragging me in the hall, but she walks past our bedroom and into the playroom. She's feeling kinky. I've already forgotten about our argument. She kisses my lips, then starts kissing me all over, undressing me. I let her take the lead : I love it when she initiates! Before long, I'm stark naked, and her hands are all over my body. I'm shivering from the anticipation. She teases my sex with her fingers and I moan.

We have a bed in that room, so she pushes me onto it, climbing on top of me. She's teasing my nipples with her teeth and I'm shaking all over. Her fingers are still on my slit, and she's being absolutely wonderful about everything. She smiles as she pulls away, retrieving one of set of handcuffs. She cuffs my right hand, then pulls the chain around one of the bars at the top of the bed, and then drags my other arm and cuffs it together. My hands are bound. This is getting really naughty. She starts kissing me all over, landing a few kisses in the sweet spots only she knows, and the obvious ones too. She wraps a rope around one ankle and ties it to the bedpost with the other end. I see she starts playing with one of the dildos, and I figure I know what she's planning to do with it. She then ties my other ankle to the opposite bedpost. I'm spread-eagled, wet, ready for her to deliver unto me whatever she wants to do.

She slides the dildo against my leg, letting it rest against my pussy, rubbing a little against it, and I want her to put it in me. We've barely said a word since she started me on this path, and I'm eager for what she does next with her mouth and everything else at her disposal.

And then, she backs away, and her smile disappears. And for a moment, I'm confused.

"Claire?"

She doesn't answer. She stares at me with sad eyes.

"Claire? Hello?"

Finally, she speaks.

"When you're ready to talk, I'll be in the other room."

And she walks out. And I'm stumped, defeated, completely blown away by what she just did to me. And I can't believe her nerve. I start calling her name.

"Claire... come on. Seriously, Claire... get me out of here. Claire. Hello!"

And she's not coming in. And I'm panicking, and I'm wondering how long she's gonna leave me in here.

"Claire! For the love of... come back!"

I'm not screaming, but my words are loud. I'm angry now. I struggle against the restraints, but these cuffs can only be removed with the key. And the ropes at my feet are binding them too well. I'm naked, powerless in my bondage bed, and I'm angry at my girlfriend.

"Claire, get in here, right now!"

And then, there's quiet. And suddenly, I hear a faint noise, and it's coming from just beyond the door. She's still in the hall, on the floor apparently. And I hear the sobs, and I start crying too. And I'm so sad and desperate, and I panic.

"Claire... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll tell you everything. Please come back!"

In my life, I have never pleaded like this. I'm aching from the pain in my throat and in my heart. And then, I quiet down. There are tears, but I don't sob. I just lie there, immobile, defeated, completely demolished by the stress of the previous days. It takes Claire another few minutes to come into the room and I can see she was crying too. We've never had a blowout like this. And I keep thinking it's all my fault.

"I'm sorry," I tell her before she can speak.
"I know. I'm sorry too."

She goes to undo the rope on my foot.

"No. Don't... I need to tell you first."
"Ok..."

She wipes the wetness from my cheek, and stares into my eyes, and I know she loves me, and I know I've been a bitch these past few days, and I don't want her to have to put up with me like that. Bonnie was right, and I'm stupid.

"I... did something really, really bad..."
"Like what?"

Now I see the concern in her voice.

"At work, you remember Paola?"
"Of course. Hard to forget. What about her?"
"Well, there's this new intern at the office..."
"Like Prissy?"
"No. He's... well, I caught them... together... having sex."
"What?"
"I did. It was an accident but I saw the whole thing, and I couldn't get away so I watched...and it turned me on so much."

Claire smiles.

"Well I can't blame you for that..."
"Yeah but... I... filmed it."
"What?"

This time, she's stunned.

"Yeah... I went back, set up a camera in her office and filmed them doing it."

She punches me in the gut, then immediately caresses it.

"How could you?"
"I don't know! I... just acted on it... and I have the video... in my purse."
"Have you watched it?"
"Yeah... it's really hot..."

I regret saying that immediately. Claire gets up and walks out of the room. She returns with my purse and finds the camera device and my phone. She unlocks it (because she knows me so well) and goes into the video streams.

"The last one, I imagine?"
"Yeah."

She presses play. It takes ten minutes for anything to happen, so she skips forward.

"Woh!" she suddenly says.
"I know..."
"What... were you thinking of doing with that video?"
"Don't hit me again?"

She laughs, and promises not to.

"In truth, nothing really... but I got this weird idea of blackmailing them, and I know it's wrong, and I would never do it but... damn, if I didn't think about it."

Claire stares at me like she's looking at a stranger. Her eyes glow as illumination strikes.

"What's this got to do with us?"
"You see that Kennedy guy?"
"Yeah... he's a hunk."
"I... uh... fancy him."
"Oh."

There is a pause, and then the light switches on.

"Oh!"
"Yeah. Like Prissy."
"Okay."

And I see her reservations hit her right there. It's in her entire body.

"It's just a fantasy, really... he's obviously into Paola..."

My words sound clumsy. The excuse is stupid. I want him to fuck me because I like the way he fucks Paola. Maybe.

"So... is it about him?" Claire continues her interrogation.

How smart is she, I wonder. No wonder she's always a step ahead of me.

"No... it's about..."
"It's about guys, right?"
"Right?"

I pause to consider my next question.

"How do you know this?"

She smiles, leans in, getting in my face.

"Because I know you. Because.. I remember a party, last April, where you couldn't tear your eyes away from Jim - except when it was just you and I."
"Jim?"
"Yeah... he did a number on Sarah, and Jenn, and Prissy."
"Yeah, he did."
"And he was in rare form too. Got hard a second time after coming, Sarah told me it happens to him sometimes. Not often."
"Yeah."

Claire is caressing my cheek. I feel like I need to plead this out.

"I'm sorry. I know... you should be enough for me, and you are, but my mind is... well, I don't know what comes over me."
"I'll tell you. It's our own fault, really."
"What?"

She climbs on top of me, pressing her chest against mine.

"We're wired that way," she confides, her breath on my neck. "We have always valued our independence and our open-mindedness when it came to sex. Otherwise, we would have stopped playing those games when we left high school, right?"
"Makes sense, I guess."
"And you think you're the only with urges, I imagine?"
"Well... don't you have them too?"
"Yes! God yes! There are a few girls in my class whom I would very much like to strip and dress up, if you get my meaning."
"But... why don't you tell me about it?"
"Because it's just a fantasy."

I'm confused.

"But what about Prissy? I told you about her, and we decided to invite her over."
"Because we talked about it. For what... over six months? We didn't decide after one night that we were going to bed her, you know. And you had a pretty specific fantasy, if I recall."
"I did."
"Was it fulffilled?"
"Yes!"
"And do you have other fantasies?"

I stop to think before answering.

"I do. Yes. Yes, I do."

She smiles, gets off of me (allowing me to breathe normally) and starts undoing the ropes around my feet. I'm completely free a minute later.

"All right. Let's talk about it."
"But... it may involve men."
"Let's talk. I'm not saying yes. I'm saying..."
"I know."

We hug. The feel of her skin against mine is overwhelming, but I'm way too tired to be turned on right now. There's just so much going on right now. We both need time to process our emotions before we can act on them. And I have so many ideas, most of them completely crazy, to share. But I want to share them, because that's what our relationship is all about, I think.

I'm just hoping she doesn't punch me some more when she hears about the crazy notions in my head.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:57 AM   #57
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Liaisons, part 4 [Cassie]

My girlfriend is the most amazing person on the planet. She still terrifies me sometimes. Last Friday was quite an evening, nothing I had planned, but I fessed up. Told her everything I should have told her that Wednesday, when I first saw my boss Paolo and the intern Kennedy getting it on.

This weekend, we talked. A lot. Like, really a lot. We talked about things we never talk about, because they're implied, because there was no reason to bring them up. We started dating in high school. We're still together, five years in now, and it's been amazing and wonderful. But every so often, in every relationship, you hit a wall, and then you have to decide what you want to do. I love Claire too much to let her go, and I am ready to do anything to be with her for the rest of our lives. Except... I don't have to. And this is weirdest and most wonderful part. She gets me. She completely understands my dilemmas and my hesitations, and she supports me whatever is happening in my life.

Since we talked so much, we addressed the elephant in the room: the video I shot in my boss' office on Thursday, another romp between her and Kennedy. We talked about deleting it, but Claire told me to wait on it. We downloaded the video to an external key (so it's not connected to the internet and no one can accidentally find and see it). It's no longer on my phone. Then, we talked about this presumed liaison between the two. And that's where my girlfriend, the adorable, wonderful, twisted Claire, shone brighter than anywhere else. You might almost think the suggestion she came up with is mad, but truthfully, it is the only decent thing to do, given what happened and my knowledge of their liaison.

When Monday comes around, I go to work, relaxed from the weekend (finally had some nice sexy time with Claire before bed last night, so I'm very chill). I hit the office at eight and start my shift, attending the daily meeting, working to file forms and type some material. I cross Paola in the hall and tell her I need to meet with her right before lunch for personal stuff. She tells me we can go to lunch together. I'm almost tempted to say no, but I acquiesce. We need to be alone for this. I wanted to talk to her in her office, door closed, but I suppose being out of there may make what I have to tell her easier to present. I'm very anxious for the rest of the morning but I manage it, thinking of my Claire at home, thinking of me.

We head out around eleven forty-five and cross the street to the sandwich place. I tell her I'd rather eat outside on a bench. It's a beautiful sunny day. We get our meals and sit on the terrace, in a corner. The sound of the traffic drowns out my voice, so I hope we can converse normally. She's looking at me funny, like she suspects something. I can't speak in this context. I wolf down my meal and wait for her to finish. We talk about work and the weather.

"Would you mind if we walked?" I ask her, checking my watch. We barely have fifteen minutes left, but my courage is waning. She agrees. We get up and walk down the street towards the bus stop. My fists are clenched. I need to make this happen or I'll lose my nerve.

"What is it?" Paola asks, feeling my tension.

We're just beside the bus stop. There's no one else close. I look up, stare into her eyes.

"I saw you."
"You saw me?"
"I... didn't mean to but... last Wednesday, I saw you in your office."
"Oh."

She understands. Now I'm scared. She's my boss. She can fire me. But she seems calm.

"What exactly did you see?" she asks.
"All of it..."
"Ah!"

I hate those one word sentences that mean everything and nothing at the same time. I have to get ahead for her, take charge of the conversation. That's what Claire wants me to do.

"I want to apologize for it."
"Excuse me?"
"I shouldn't have stayed but... I saw you two and... I was glued to the sight..."
"You saw everything..."

It suddenly truly dawns on her, and I see the fear in her eyes now, and I don't want that. Before I can speak, she hits me with the accusatory glance.

"And what are you going to do about it?"
"Well... tell you first..."
"Ok, you did. And then...?"
"And then... nothing."

She is not expecting that answer. I smile, trying to appear sympathetic.

"Look, Paola, you are the best boss I could ask for, and it's my fault for intruding in your... personal affairs but... I couldn't say nothing. I had to tell you."
"And... you don't plan to use it against me?"
"No! Of course not!"

She's shocked. Was she thinking I would blackmail her? Not that the thought didn't cross my mind, but that would be wrong and illegal... and wrong!

"Listen, Paola. It's not my business what you do in your personal time..."

Suddenly, her mood shifts, and she smiles at me.

"It's my fault," she says. "I found out Rodrigo (that's her husband) is cheating on me."
"Oh! I'm so sorry..."
"Yeah... she's about your age, perfect tits..."
"I think your tits are perfect," I answer, and then I realize what I said, but Paola smiles.
"Thank you... anyway, Kennedy came onto me and... I just wanted revenge... and..."
"And he was good, right?"

She can't prevent herself from smiling.

"I don't love him but... that revenge sex... wow..."

My boss is confiding in me, and I love it. She becomes serious.

"We shouldn't have done it in the office. It was careless."
"Very..."

She stares at me, still surprised that I'm not threatening her with this.

"You really are something special, Claire... we need to get back but... I'd like... to talk about this some more, with you... if you don't mind."
"I would love to."

That's not the only thing I want to talk about. Why do I get so hot when people are kind to me? Her smile is intoxicating. I feel like I felt when I met Prissy for the first time: a visceral need formed in my gut and didn't let go until I had her. But it won't be the same with Paola... will it? I'm getting confused.

We start walking back towards the office, and I can swear she's checking me out! But I know my mind, and I'm definitely imagining things. I am not that lucky. I think.

When the work day comes to an end, Paola intercepts me as I'm leaving.

"Busy?"
"Heading home," I answer. "Why?"
"I'd like to talk some more..."
"Well..."

So I call Claire. I tell her I'm going to a dinner with my boss. She asks me how it went, and I tell her it went great. She tells me to go for it, so Paola and I end up in a fancy restaurant, and she's paying. Great! Now I'm on a date? But no, that's not what it is. Through the supper, Paola tells me everything. Her husband cheating on her, her kids having problems at school, her mother's medical condition, the stress of the office... then she gets to talking about Kennedy, how he approached her, how he's into cougars (which I tell her she is not) and how bad she feels about it, but how good it feels when they're doing it... And I'm getting horny just from watching her lips move. It did the same thing with Prissy, just not this fast. I want her. I really do want her to rip my clothes off and eat me out in the restaurant. I don't let my mind wander too much for fear I'll get caught.

Suddenly, she stops talking and asks about me. I tell her I'm good, I talk about Claire, how she helped me figure out what to do about what I knew. I sense some kind of sadness in her voice. So I have to ask.

"um... Paola... are you jealous?"
"What?"
"Of me and Claire?"

She smiles back. She thinks she is, a little bit. Being cheated on may do that, she mentions. I tell her that she's gorgeous, that the man is a loser, that any normally constituted male would want to be with her... that any lesbian would be honored to make her forget that men are pigs. That last comment is made as a joke, but I almost feel like it hits a nerve. I'm scared now. Scared of what I'm saying, of what I'm feeling. Claire is not here and I'm frightened. I don't even know what's going on in Paola's head. And I haven't even drunk anything! She's had four glasses of wine when we leave the restaurant and I don't want to leave her, so we head to the bus stop, get on, and I take her home. She's tipsy along the way, a little sadness in her eyes. I caress her hair as she rests her head on my shoulder. My entire being is telling me to take advantage of her... if only to kiss her. I'm burning up inside and Claire's image in my mind is goading me on, telling me to do it.

When we get to her place, she gives me a big hug, thanks me with a pat on the cheek and walks up the steps to her house, where her family (kids and husband) are probably waiting for her. I watch her disappear inside. I take a few steps out of view, I sit down on the sidewalk and I cry. Not big tears, just that residual emotion from the stress I just lived in the past two hours, in the restaurant and on the ride home. I pick up my phone because I want to call Claire, but I don't dial. I stare at my girlfriend's face on the screen, and she seems to be telling me to rush back, confess my desire and act on it. But her husband and kids are probably there! It's an insane conundrum and my mind can't break the code.

I finally get up and send a text to Claire, telling her I'm on my way. I don't walk by Paola's house, just because I can't afford any tempation right now. I really am an emotional wreck again, and I hope Claire can patch me up, again. I'm just tired of being conflicted.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #58
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Liaisons, part 5 [Cassie]

I love my girlfriend. I know. I keep saying it. I'm not trying to convince anyone. It's a truth at the core of my being. Without her, I would be lost.

Take last Monday. When I came home after my 'not-date' with Paola, I was a mess. I have this weird notion that I want to have sex with my boss, and I almost acted on it last Monday. She told me a lot of things about her life, how it's going to hell for her, and I just wanted to take away her pain. We almost kissed, twice, I think. It's probably a good thing that I didn't try. As far as I know, she's not into girls in the least. But I still care for her... then again, I care for everyone. You might think that would make my Claire jealous, but she just smiles at me, like she knows something I don't (which she probably does). I told her all about what Paola confided in me, told her how right she was to have me spill the beans (but not mention the video I have of her and the intern, Kennedy). And then, as I end my story, Claire explains everything to me.

"See, when people have affairs, traditionally it`s because they're missing something in their regular lives. More often, it`s not about sex. It`s about loneliness. If she knows that her husband has cheated, it's even easier for her because she feels much less guilt. I mean, she said it herself, from what you told me."
"Revenge fuck, yeah," I confirm.
"Do you still want to try?"
"I don't know. I mean... it's not fair to her to play with her emotions like that."
"Then we don't play. We make it... sincere."

And that's the part that sometimes I don't understand. How can I make my desire for sex sincere without complicating her life? Claire sometimes seems to disregard obvious questions or, as usual, she's one step ahead.

"I think... she needs time," Claire finally says. "Be there for her... support her."
"You know you're still my number one, right?"

Claire smiles.

"I'm not even threatened, love. And I'll tell you why. Remember that trip to Disneyland where we got married?"
"Well, we didn't really get married... it wasn't possible."
"But we pretended we did... had Mickey officiate."
"Yeah, I remember..."

She takes my hand, like she did on that day.

"For better or worse, in sickness and in health... in our case, in madness and confusion too..."
"Yeah, I remember."
"Nowhere in our vows did we swear to be exclusive with each other. We swore to love, honor and support each other, in all our crazy schemes. And that's why it works. You went to school, I worked. Now, you work, I go to school. You have your fling with Prissy, I have my fling with Prissy too. Two years ago, we invited ourselves to Sarah and Jennifer's while they were still together..."
"I remember... the blindfolds."
"Yeah. It was insanely erotic, and it was pretty much a free-for-all..."
"It was a buffet of some kind, true!"

We both laugh, holding hands, staring at each other.

"This situation with Paola isn't any more or less crazy than anything else we've done. If anything, it's more real, because there are people hurting. And I see the way you care about the people you work with. Even if nothing happens with Paola, which may be the case, you still want to help her, right?"
"Yeah. I do. She deserves it. She's been the best boss I could hope for and if she's feeling down..."
"Well, you go with her to dinner, or to lunch. You go bowling. Take a swim. Whatever. Not because you want to have sex. Because you care. And you invite me to come along, if you want. You know, we're a team. That's how we got Prissy..."

And that's why I love my girflriend.

I'm not at work on Tuesday, so I stay home and work on some personal things. I cook supper for my girlfriend. She comes back from school tired but a head full of ideas, and she goes to work on her portfolio so I leave her alone until bed.

The next morning, I come in around eight, and I'm ambushed by Paola in the main room. Well, I say ambushed, but really, I enter, I see her, she locks eyes with me, and I read something in her stare. She heads towards her office and I follow. I close the door behind me. She's staring out the window. I move closer to her, but remain at arm's length. I don't want to invade her privacy.

"So..." she starts to say, then stops.

I wait. This is her office. Her rules. Her life. She turns to me. She seems sad.

"Are you... ok with talking?"
"Of course!" I say, sympathetic.

She smiles at me, but her eyes are still sad.

"I'm... getting a divorce."
"Oh!... what happened?"
"I confronted him. Told him I knew about his affair. He denied. We argued. He... almost hit me. He backed off and..."
"He almost hit you?"
"He didn't. He said if I didn't trust him, he couldn't be with me."

I have to ask the question, even if it seems insensitive.

"Is it what you wanted?"
"No. But... I don't think there could have been another issue out of it. I'm more concerned about my kids... this is gonna tear them apart. And he makes more money than I do... and I can't really prove he cheated on me. It's all... I have no physical proof."

What do I say to that?

"What can I do?" I ask.
"Be here. Listen. I'm sorry to drag you into my life like this."
"If I didn't care, and if I didn't want to be involved in your life, I wouldn't be here."

That came out so strong. I hope she doesn't see it as a come-on (although it might be one). But she doesn't seem to hear the double meaning, and I'm grateful for it. For now, at least. She's smiling now, but I sense the sadness will linger for some time.

"Would you like a hug?"

Like I'm five years old. Like a hug will fix her ills. She looks at me and starts laughing.

"Yes, Cassie. I would very much like a hug!"

And so I pull in, wrap my arms around her and squeeze hard. And she returns the favor, and it feel amazing, and I feel bad for getting aroused as she presses her chest against mine, but that's me. I'm the first to let go, and she doesn't, so I wrap my arms again. She whispers in my ear.

"I really envy you..."
"Why?"
"The way you talk about Claire... that's real love..."

The things I want to answer to that are endless, and half of them involve inviting her into a threesome of some kind, but the better part of me kicks in.

"We do love each other but... it's because we have the greatest communication. We tell each other everything."
"Have you told her about me?" Paola whispers again.
"Yes. But I trust her implicitly. In fact, she's the one who told me to tell you what I saw..."
"She's smart."
"She's the smartest."

We finally let go of each other, and I'm all flushed. Paola obviously notices and seems surprised.

"Are you okay?"

This time, I have to tell her the truth, even if it's only a fraction of it.

"Well, a hug like that, a girl like me gets ideas, sorry."

She smiles at me. There's no awkwardness. Thank god! She invites me to sit down.

"Shouldn't we get to work?" I ask.
"We will, but there's something I want to tell you."
"Okay..."
"And it's... complicated."

I sit down. She's very serious all of a sudden.

"It's about Kennedy."

The male intern. His hard dick thrusting inside her... no, chase that image from your mind.

"I... told him we had to stop last night."
"Oh!"
"We were scheduled to meet here, and I told him that I couldn't continue seeing him."
"How did he take it?"
"Not well..."

I was afraid of that. A man bruised in his ego. That's never a good thing.

"Well... is he going to tell on you?"
"I don't know. It would hurt me more than it would hurt him... and you'd have to lie to protect me and... I don't want to ask you to do that."
"What did he say?"
"He said he wanted more, and he wasn't done with me. It almost felt... threatening. Not violent but... like he would use it against me in order to... get back with me... or at me."

So that's the other shoe. That one looks a lot more complicated. If there are allegations of improper conduct, Paola could lose her job. She's the director, not the owner. I would lose her as a boss, and I don't want that. She is the best boss ever.

So what if I never have sex with her. I want her to keep her job. I have to deal with Kennedy. But.. how do I do that?
Old 09-10-2015, 05:30 PM   #59
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Liaisons, part 6 [Cassie]

This is a little bit insane. No, I would say this is the definition of insane. But it was my idea. Okay, Claire hijacked my idea and made it feasible, but that doesn't make it any less problematic or insane. But I want to help Paola, and Claire wants to help me. The lengths we go to to help others sometimes are... Insane, I know, I'm repeating myself.

Thing is, we've always been doing stunts. That's how we started. This new endeavor is just a dare: a convoluted, complicated, risky, very exciting dare. Let me give you the brief. We're on the hunt for Kennedy. When I talked to Claire last night and told her everything about my conversation with Paola, and I told her I wanted to help her, Claire simply told me we needed to make sure that Kennedy couldn't blackmail Paola. I remembered stories that Sarah and Jennifer had told us about some blackmail in their past. At the time, they had Tom to help them out of their jam. When I asked Claire how we could do that, she told me we needed to find out all we could about Kennedy. And thus began the operation!

Finding out where he lives was just a matter of popping my head in to work on Thursday morning (I wasn't scheduled but I dropped by to check some stuff) and talk to Paola (the situation had not evolved). I got his address from his HR file. He was at work so I sent the info to Claire and she visited his neighborhood. He lives near the university in a flat with a female roommate, apparently. Claire managed to talk to her. Her name is Chelsea, she's studying in economics, and apparently she has a cute dimple just below her left eye. Claire pretended to be looking at apartments in the area, and asked if she could look inside (since they're all cut from the same mold). Chelsea agreed without hesitation, at least that's what Claire said. The place isn't that roomy. A kitchen-living room shared place, a bathroom and two bedrooms. Claire managed to sneak a peek inside Kennedy's room, but there wasn't much to see. Claire and Chelsea talked for an hour and a half about everything they could (while I waited at home impatiently).

When Claire came back, she told me all we needed to know about Kennedy. Chelsea and him aren't together, not even for benefits. They barely knew each other when they moved in, it was a last minute arrangement on her part. Chelsea knows that Kennedy is into older women (because she often saw him talking to them) and thinks he's looking for a sugar mommy. Paola fits the bill perfectly. Kennedy hangs out at a cougar bar most every evening.

Armed with that information, Claire devised a plan. The trouble is we have to implement it, and that means going out tonight, which is where we are, at the cougar bar. It's called 'The Caress'. It's a place where older women can gather and where younger men can entertain them. There's good spirits, great music (I love jazz) and so many pussies in heat, it's intoxicating. Being in there makes me feel both horny and disgusted. The amount of make-up I have on adds two pounds. I'm wearing a dress that's far too short for my tastes (although Claire didn't seem to mind when she selected it for me) and the cleavage is so low that the titanic could wade through without hitting the iceberg (my words, as I looked at myself in the mirror). I'm way too young to be in here, even if I look a bit older with my disguise.

We get there really early too, so I have time to take in all the women coming in. Some of them aren't presentable at all, but most are decent, and a few are simply drop dead gorgeous. Most don't pay attention to me. I have two full cosmos in my system already. I get the text from Claire. She's here too, but she's outside, on the prowl. It's a stakeout. We're private investigators, working the case on behalf of our client.

On my phone, I have a picture of Kennedy. I need to get this party started. I turn to the waitress (she's young, so she's not a challenge to the patrons) and show her the image.

"Know this guy?"
"Ken? Yeah... he's a regular."
"Do you think he'll be in tonight?"
"This is Thursday so... yeah. Why? You're a tad young for his type."

I have to ask her the next question in order to see if she'll help.

"Is he a good person?"
"You're going to have to be more specific, honey."
"I mean... I have this friend who likes him... older woman... and, uh..."
"Ah! You want to know if he's boyfriend material."
"Yeah."

I give my best smile. I hope she's a lesbian. I'm sort of trying to seduce the information out of her. Wether she is or not becomes irrelevant when she answers.

"He's in here with a few different women during the week. He's... not settling down anytime soon, I think."
"So... maybe my friend shouldn't get her hopes up, right?"
"It's what I'm saying. I'm not saying he's a bad person... I'm just saying he's not one that looks like he's gonna commit."
"Thank you so much."

She smiles back and me. I order my third cosmo and start checking the room. I need one of them, one of these women that's just looking for sex, nothing complicated, nothing fancy. I'm usually a pretty good judge of character when it comes to wanting sex (I just look for a glint of myself, really). And I see a few candidates. But there's a red-head that catches my eye. My Claire is a red-head. The woman is gorgeous, beautiful figure. Her eyes betray her age as do the small wrinkles on her face, but beyond that, she is a goddess, and I need her. I order a second drink for her. Some of the women here are into women as well, I know that for a fact from previous visits to places like these, but you can't read someone's inclination on their face. You can only read it when they look back at you.

I gather my courage and walk up to her. She's standing at a stool bar, and she notices me advancing. Her stare doesn't betray any intention. Her eyes are jet black in this light, and her alabaster skin is so enticing. I walk up to the elevated table and present her with the drink.

"Cosmo... for a gorgeous queen."

She smiles at me, but I still can't tell what effect I'm having on her. I'm way too young to be on the prowl for a boytoy here, so I must be a seeker, she must imagine. And since I'm offering her a drink, I must be seeking her. If she's not into me, she'll tell me politely but in clear words. She says nothing.

"I'm Cassie."
"Cassie. I'm Lavandra."

She gently bows her head, a smile on her lips. An unusual name for a gorgeous lady. I'm smitten with her red dress (perfect match to her hair) and her sun-shaped earrings. She is mesmerizing and she knows it.

"I... need to talk to you."
"Oh. Sounds serious."
"It is. I need your help."
"My help? Specifically mine?"

She is smart too. That's a turn-on. My nipples are tingling against my dress (did I mention I don't have a bra on?) so they must be showing. She doesn't stare, but she can't not have noticed.

"Well... you were the one that seemed... best suited for... what I require."

She laughs.

"You're a little awkward, Cassie... aren't you?"
"I am... I've never done this before."
"Beautiful as you? You must be joking. You must have all the boys at your feet," she says, pausing for a moment, "or perhaps all the girls."
"Ah. Guilty."

I have a hard time staring at her. If I were a man, I would have a hard-on right now. As it is, my sex feels swollen. This entire ordeal is really doing a number on my hormones. It's been so long since I've been on the prowl, and this certainly feels like it.

"All right, Cassie. Tell me what you need from me."
"A service... and... feel free to send me off."
"Tell me."

I can feel that she's a good person - a terribly sexy, gorgeous, delectable good person. So I retrieve the cell phone from my purse and I show her Kennedy's picture.

"I know Ken. What of him?"
"Have you ever... been with him?"
"Once or twice. He's nice but... not very serious."
"So I've been told..."
"Are you interested in him?"
"No, but... I need you to be."

I'm certain she is going to get offended, slap me, walk away... but she smiles. She's interested in hearing more.

"This seems like an usual request, Cassie. Can you tell me more?"

Sometimes, only the truth works. Or in this case, the potential truth. It comes out before I can think about it.

"He's threatened my friend with blackmail."

Lavandra is shocked and her eyes fill with anger.

"What?" she raises her tone as she speaks.
"Well, not yet but... my friend, she fell for him, hard... and they work together... he's an intern, she's older and part of the staff... so, she wants to call it quits and he doesn't... so he's threatened to expose her."

Lavandra seems genuinely concerned with my plight. Her eyes, so desirable, have transformed into those of a caring person, someone truly intent on making things right. I'm so relieved - and amazed!

"What did you expect of me?"
"Well... maybe I shouldn't have told you but... essentially, the plan was for you to seduce him, and my partner, she would take pictures of you two and... it's stupid I know."
"No, that's a good idea," Lavandra says, and I'm once again flabergasted.
"Really? You think so?"
"But it's not enough. He's still holding her job as a ransom, even if you prove he's been unfaithful to her."
"Yeah..."

We hadn't thought of that. This woman is smarter than both us, apparently. Experience. She seems to consider our plight and then she turns to me.

"I'll help. In fact, I'll handle it myself."
"Okay... how?"
"Well, I have my ways."
"We just want him to..."
"You just want him to stop holding your friend at gunpoint, so to speak."
"Yeah."

I pause. She is staring past me, at the bar.

"So what are you going to do?" I ask.

She smiles.

"That's my secret, Cassie. I guarantee he'll turn his focus elsewhere. Like I said, I've been with him a few times. I'll handle him."

The way she says it is almost terrifying. Her stare moves back into the seductive zone and I sense her eyes on my figure.

"It's gonna cost you, though."
"Okay... what's it gonna cost me?"
"Follow me."

I follow her into the women's bathroom. She locks it behind us. I wait for her to speak.

"Stand in the corner and drop your dress."
"What? You mean get naked?"
"If you want. I just told you to drop your dress."
"Well, uh..."

I ams about to comply, but she adds something.

"I want to see you're committed to this."
"Okay."

So I drop my dress. The straps fall off my shoulder and I lower it, exposing my chest, my lovely breasts and my perky nipples, and then I move down, exposing my belly, then further down, past my hips, revealing the very sexy black thong underneath. I wasn't hiding much. She smiles.

"Are you into girls too?" I asked.
"I'm into power, young lady... power over young, impressionable kids like you."
"I'm twenty... I'm not a kid."
"So I see."

Her eyes are wandering over my figure. I'm shivering and it's not from the cold.

"Are you going to take a picture?"
"Well, I'm taking a mental one, for sure... why? Would you like it if I took a picture of you like this, vulnerable?"
"Um... yes?"

She reaches inside her purse and pulls it out. I cover my breasts. I'm acting so shy. I'm not shy like that in real life. It's the effect she's having on me. I feel her power and I want to play into it. But I need to text Claire. This is going beyond the scope of what was planned. I'm confident enough to speak up.

"Lavandra... before we continue, there's two things I need to do. Say. I mean say."
"All right."

She waits for me to speak. She has the power but she allows me to get comfortable. I like this woman.

"One, I have a girlfriend. We have been together for five years, I love her dearly, and she's waiting on me outside."

Lavandra's face doesn't betray any reaction. I was expecting some form of disappointment but she says nothing.

"So I need to call her and let her know if I'm going to be doing anything... with you."
"And she would let you?"
"She would, yes... she might want to join."
"I see... and there was a second thing?"
"Yes... I'm very open to anything you have in mind, as long as you promise that you're doing this not as payment for you helping me, but because you want to."

Again, she is full of smiles.

"Cassie, I never do anything I don't want to do. That's the beauty of being in my position."
"All right."
"Call your girlfriend, then?"
"Yes."

I'm about to dial when she takes a picture. I'm a little surprised but it doesn't vex me. She shows me the image as I'm dialing. I'm very sexy, but definitely wearing too much make up. She's got a very tasteful side nipple and side boob in that picture.

Claire answers.

"Cass?"
"Hi... I'm with the... lady."
"Is the plan a go?"
"Yes, but... I think you need to meet her."
"Okay... but, how am I supposed to see Kennedy arriving and meet her."
"Oh. I mean later."
"Okay. Is everything all right?"
"Well..."

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm really hot, and turned on.

"I'm naked in the bathroom with her, if it's any indication."
"Ah..."
"But so far, nothing more."
"Well, go with the flow. I'll want details."
"Okay. I love you."
"Love you more."

We hang up. I turn to Lavandra. She points to my clothes on the floor.

"Get dressed."

Now I'm a little disappointed but I comply. She steals my phone while I'm getting dressed, and she seems to be checking my contacts.

"Claire... that's your girlfriend."
"Yes?"

She dials back. I slip the dress back on. I can only hear half of the conversation now.

"Yes, this is Lavandra. I'm with Cassie in the bathroom... it's very nice to talk to you as well.... Very much so.... Of course, but I'll do it in my own way.... it's just, your plan has a fatal flaw... of course... absolutely... no strings... I'm just very interested in two girls who would go this far for a friend. It's rare.... Yes, she is.... I will."

The conversation obviously ends. Lavandra types in a few keys into the machine, then hands me back my phone.

"So, I'll handle Kennedy tonight. Rest assured, he will let your friend go."
"But you don't even know her name."
"I don't have to. It's not about her, it's about him. It's about male pride."
"But I'm curious... what are you going to do?"
"I'm going to make him realize a few things about life and women. I'm going to change his mind without even mentioning it once."
"But... how?"
"Every man has buttons, Cassie. Have you ever been with a man?"
"A very long time ago..."

She contemplates my seeming innocence in that department.

"Men will always go for the sure thing. If Kennedy won't let your friend go, it's because he has no other option, nothing he feels safe enough to lock on to. If he realizes that his options are open, and that trying to enforce his will on someone who doesn't want him anymore will take more energy than finding a new prospect, he'll let her go. And he won't try to blackmail her, because that's illegal, and if it's revealed, yes, she'll lose her job... but he'll go to jail."
"He really would?"
"With the right laywer, yes..."

I wonder if she's a lawyer. She may as well be.

"All right. Thank you for the precisions."
"No problem... and Cassie."
"Yes?"
"I programmed my number into your phone. I expect you or Claire to call me, and soon..."
"How soon?"
"This weekend?"
"um... okay. Promise."

Her hand caresses my cheek, then she exits the bathroom. I want to scream. I want to die. I run out and practically fall across the floor as I exit the building. I need my Claire. I need to hold her. I need her to tell me we're not doing something so crazy it's going to explode in our faces.

And then, I need her to fuck me hard.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:41 PM   #60
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Liaisons, part 7 [Cassie]

There wasn't any bondage that night at our place. It was just sex. Torrid, wild, passionate sex.

To be honest, we didn`t stick around after I left the club. We needed to trust Lavandra completely - if that's even her real name, which I doubt. Claire did a number on me once we got home. Mouth, fingers, dildo, strap-on, the works. I returned the favor, of course, but didn't go all-out. She was satisfied with my mouth and the dildo. And then we slept like the world had ended.

I woke up before the clock that morning and immediately hit the shower. It was Friday, so Claire was off from school. I let her sleep in as I ate breaktfast and got dressed. I kissed her farewell and ran out the door. I was early at work but I didn't care.

All that morning, while I was typing and filing, I looked for Kennedy. I spotted him a few times. I was looking for any indication he might have changed his mind, but there was no way to tell. For all I knew, Lavandra had pretended the whole thing and nothing would change. Except, I didn`t believe that. I knew she had intercepted him and managed him. Somehow, I knew it was true. She was just so powerful and imposing, it was impossible for me to doubt her sincerity.

Confirmation only comes late in the day, around four, when Paola drags me into her office under some pretext, closes the door and gives me the biggest hug in the world.

"He said he understands!" she tells me.
"Who?"

I'm not playing dumb. I am actually wondering if she is talking about Kennedy or her husband.

"Kennedy. We... talked. He told me he understood about my situation and didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone. He said he got angry when I said I wanted to stop but he's over it."

I donn`t want to tell her that all this time, he has also been cheating on her as well with all those women at the bar. It would serve no good purpose to tell her.

"Anyway, its the best feeling in the world and... and I needed to share it with someone."
"Well, I'm glad you chose me," I reply.
"What are your plans after work?"
"um... nothing, really? Go home to my girlfriend."
"Oh. Okay."
"Why? Would you like to go somewhere?" I ask.
"I was going to offer..."
"Can we invite Claire?"
"Of course... uh... I'm paying."

Suddenly, Paola freezes. Her stare has changed.

"Did you have something to do with Kennedy's decision?"

I should lie. I should tell her it's all his idea.

"A little bit, maybe..."
"I thought so. You've been a great friend all this week, Cassie, and I don't think I've told you how much it means to me."
"I just listen..."
"No, you do more than that. You really care."
"I do... you're the best boss I've ever had and... a friend. I hope."

Paola smiles. Beautiful women keep smiling at me this week. It makes my heart melt.

"Well," she replies, "right now, I can say... you're my best friend, Cassie."
"Thank you."

She gives me another hug. My hands rub against her back this time. I instinctively start scratching and she gently moans from the stimulation.

"That`s nice..."
"Claire loves it..."

I'm hugging my boss and scratching her back. Sigh. I eventually let go and we part.

"We need to finish this day... call your girlfriend, invite her."
"Sure."
"Tell her to come here. We'll take my car."
"Fine. Does she need a dress code?"

Some of the restaurants in the city are fancy enough that they won't accept certain outerwear.

"Just something clean."
"Okay."

So I call Cassie and I tell her the news. She doesn't seem surprised. She suggests that tonight will a good time to make a move on my boss.

"So soon?"
"Yes. She's high on energy, and she's really into your presence. I'm not telling you to jump her in the restaurant. But you can hint at the fact that you like her, you want her to be well, happy, and you'd love to help her unwind, relax... show her a good time."
"But when do I talk about sex?"
"You don't! Maybe there won't be any! God! You're obsessed!"
"I am. Sorry."
"It's fine. The point is, you show you care, and you try to create an opportunity to get closer in order to get more intimate."
"You're telling me to seduce her."
"Yes."
"But... ok... and what about you?"
"I'm there along with you, remember? A team?"
"Okay... what about Lavandra?"
"What about her?"
"She asked me to call her... like tonight," I state.
"So we'll call her."
"You want to chase after two pigeons at the same time?"
"Why not? For all we know, Lavandra might be able to tell us if Paola is receptive to our advances."
"How?" I ask.
"Well, if she's that good at manipulating people..."
"Ok. I see."
"Now, get back to work. I'll be there around five. Love you."
"More."

The last hour is a killer, but when it's done, I hook up with my girlfriend just outside the office, and Paola joins us. She is all smiles again. We had a hand in that. We head out to a fancy restaurant (not the same as earlier in the week). I order a salad, but Claire is famished so she goes for the sirloin. Paola treats herself to Fettucini Alfredo. It's all quite delicious with the bottle of wine that's served with it. We're talking about stuff. Work, studies, the weather, surfing (this is California, after all), the Kings' upcoming season, an accident that happened on the Freeway, anything but what has transpired in the past few days. Paola is in a great mood, and she tells us that because of the issues with her husband (the only mention she makes of it), her kids are over their grand-parents for the weekend, so she has the house to herself. I`m reading signals there but I stay quiet.

We get to dessert. I get the chocolate mousse, but Claire goes for a sugar pie with vanilla ice cream. If there's any intimate moments to be had later, she's gonna be bloated. Paola doesn`t order any but gets an Irish coffee. We're not leaving soon since she'll be driving, so we hang in the back of the restaurant, chilling.

Eventually, my girlfriend does what she does best. She talks.

"I'm so glad things are working out for you, Paola. Cassie was really concerned."
"I know. She's the best. She's really been.. a support this week."
"She's always like that. Well, with people she really, really cares about."

I'm blushing. Maybe it's an unconscious reaction of my body playing along with Claire's words.

"Well, I care about her too. She's great around the office and, as I recently found out, she's great all around."

Claire kisses my cheek.

"Well, say something!" she tells me.
"I'm just glad you're feeling better and looking so good."

My comment sounded weird. I don't think I'm off to a good start. I need to add something else.

"I mean, If there's anything else I can do... I mean, you'll be alone all weekend so, if you need company... or maybe you just want to be alone."
"Company might be nice," Paola says, but there's no real intention behind it.

Claire butts in.

"Well, we can't have you sulking all alone - not that you'd do much sulking, right?"
"Probably not, but... I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do."
"You need to keep your mind busy," Claire tells her.
"Yeah, you're right."

Paola's mind is processing all our words as she slowly sips the coffee. She gets a refill from the waiter.

"I think we should delete it..." Claire sudenly says.
"What?"

I can't believe she said that out loud.

"We're not gonna need it anyways. She's safe now."

Paola looks at us, intrigued. I can't speak. I honestly don't know where my girlfriend is going with this. It feels like a train wreck to me!

"You see, when Cassie realized what was happening between you and... the intern... she got worried for you. A lot."
"Really? How so?" Paolo looks at us, intrigued.
"Well, she told me the same night she got an intuition and I told her that maybe he was taking advantage of you..."
"Ok?"

Is Paola really buying this? How good is my girlfriend at lying or manipulating reality? This is a little scary - and a little stimulating as well.

"So I told her... get some info on film. That way, she can use it to defend herself."
"Hang on... you got us on film?"
"Yeah!"

Claire elbows me, so I have to speak up.

"Yeah... I bugged your office because I wanted proof that he was forcing you so you could turn it back on him and..."
"Oh..."
"But now that he's no longer in the picture... yeah... we should delete it."
"What do you have exactly on that video?"

I hear the concern in her voice. I can't lie as well as my girlfriend.

"It's... the two of you... doing it."
"oh..."

Now she's stressed. I don't like seeing my boss stressed. The words race to my mouth.

"But we can delete it now! He's no longer a threat."

There's a long pause.

"And you really bugged my office?"
"Yes... I'm so sorry... I was just concerned and then... I didn't know how to tell you... it was embarrassing enough."

I'm fired. I'm so fired.

"Well... I honestly didn't know you cared so much... that you would run the risk of alienating me to protect me..."
"I care. A lot."

More than I should. But I don't say that. That revelation, more than anything else, has hit her hard. There's still alcohol in her blood and now, I understand what Claire is doing.

"Can I... see it?" she asks.

Now, I'm blown away. She wants to see the video I shot of her and Kennedy. This is crazy! It has to be the booze talking.

"You can.. but only if you want."
"How does it look?" she asks.
"It looks okay.. the angle isn't good but... you... look really hot in it."

I hope I'm not pushing my luck with that one. Claire's hand is on my back. We're playing for keeps. She set it up. I take it all in. Go for gold.

"I do?"
"Well yeah. I mean... I like women."

My giggle is awkward. That was almost a whisper, and I see her blush. She's naturally tan, so to catch the glimpse of the flesh reddening is a dead giveaway that my comments have not gone unnoticed. Of course, at this point, it may just be the booze talking.

Claire smooths the conversation out of that slippery slope by getting us back into politics (nothing turns almost anyone off like that topic!) We let Paola sober up. It's nine by the time we're ready to leave the restaurant. As we're heading out, Claire grabs Paola's elbow playfully.

"Do you still want to see the movie or should we delete it?"

Of course, the subject hasn't been brought up since. Claire's smile is innocent. It's Friday. Paola's emotions are high.

"Yeah, maybe I'd like to see it."
"Well, it's at our place. Do you need to go back?" Claire asks without emotion.
"...no. Not really. Kids are out. Husband is... who cares."
"So shall we go and watch it?"

Theres a long pause here.

"Okay."

And that's where I see the long game paying off. It's the little things we do, everything I've done all week has helped us build to this moment. And it doesn't feel like we're taking advantage of Paola, because we're not. Nothing is going to happen that she doesn't say yes to. As we get into the car, Claire whispers to me.

"Text Lavandra. Give her our address."
"Are you sure?"
"Tell her we have a guest that's in need of some therapy."
"You think Lavandra is a therapist?"

Claire smiles at me. She knows something I don't.

"What did you say to her yesterday?"
"I told her the truth."

Whatever truth she told her, it's now unfolding as I start typing. And I only get a one word answer: "Coming."

Advertisements
Kink Talk