Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
AnalGirl1

Default Next Level after a Month in Chastity

Read my blog for the prequel. I can only cum once, per two times I make someone cum in real life. My flatmate and a neighbour are kind of my fuck buddys.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=75998

This is ... a "Live story". The last thing happened yesterday and I will update you regulary.

'FUCK ME' with Lipstick on my Body, vib on high in my pussy, the 6,3 inch plug tip in my ass, holding it with my cuffed hands behind my back.
At about 1pm I was ready to go and slowly opened Matts door (opening/closing doors looked funny) - dark, soft music, he looked asleep.
I closed the door and kneeled on the ground beside his bed. My ass was used to that plug on that evening, so it went in quick - but still painful. I was sitting on the ground, legs in front - the plug ALL the way in. Then I started going up and down. Up and down - silent!
But I had to go faster. The vib in my pussy was doing it's job, but I needed more penetration. So I was getting faster - and louder. And faster.
I was near an orgasm, mainly through the vib, now, but I had to cum through riding that plug. So I put the vib on 50% and rode that plug faster and harder. When a light went on.

He looked, sat on the edge of the bed, I couldn't move - shocked - not allowed to. I didn't know what to do or say - I'm so stupid sometimes. Why do I do this? - sitting next to him on the plug.
He sat just 10 inches in front of me, higher, legs on each side of me, with the blanket on his lap, not wearing a shirt.
I started laughing somehow... because of embarassment ... still horny, near an orgasm.
I can only remember one sentence: "What are you doing there?" - I didn't answer.
He threw away the blanket and he was completly naked! His half erect cock right in front of my face!

How could I finish cumming and getting out here without any talking / COMPLETLY weired situation afterwards.
I licked the tip of his dick.
'What am I doing '
His dick was in my mouth.
I gave him a blowjob.
I was fucking the plug again.
He grabbed my head and I blew in his rhythm.
That situation was making me cum so hard.
He started slowly fucking my face.
I was fucking my plug so hard.
He became rougher.
I came.
I was screaming against his dick in my mouth.
Bubbles of spit, tears, anal pain (my butt was tightening against that plug).
He came...
...in my throat.
I didn't even had the choice to swallow or spit.
I got up as fast as I could, he helped me and saw my cuffs - for the first time, I think.
He said something, I got out of his room, back into mine.

The next morning. Not 5 hours later.
I woke up because of a dick in my mouth.
"I will fuck your face again, until you cum" he said - did he see my toys? maybe not.
It was dark. My head pressed on my pillow. Muscular thighs on each side of my head.
At least he stopped, when HE came ... on my face ... "We will make this more often from now on!"

omg! what have I done again?

I rewarded me for making him cum two times - and feeling better about it - with my first orgasm in my bed - still covered with his cum.
'First' under the new rule of making two cum in real life, to be allowed an orgasm on my own.

And his prediction became real. I blew him 11 times, until now. It's been 8 days. But that meant 5 orgasms for me ... I start to like it!
He asked for my pussy 3 times, but I told him he can't have it! ... I didn't tell him about my ass, though.

Kiss,
your facefucked Slut

I will update this Post.
Late in the evening he came into my room... and then into my hair.He told me to let it stay there until the next morning. And I was already in bed and let it in. The next morning he wanted another BJ, talked about what a good girl I am, following his orders. Then he came into my hair again. It was really hard to clean the old one later!

I sucked his dick a few days ago in the kitchen. I was sitting, eating breakfast and he entered the room. Made some food, leaned against the table and dropped his pants.
He didn't say a word, but looked at me and I ... just knew what he wanted. I went on my knees and gave him a Blowjob, while he was eating. He wanted me to swallow his cum and after that I just finished eating. It seems like a usual thing in our appartment now... ^^

I have to let his cum on my face tonight - he woke me up at 7am with his dick on my face and the cum was mainly in my pillow. So he wanted me to keep his "Morning Cum" on my face, until he was back. I watched out carefully, that not much cum dripped off (humiliating!); he was back at about 10am and made me take a selfie with my phone.

omg... he just wanted his evening BJ and talked about how hard he wanted my pussy. I told them he can't have it - again - and he answered "Then I will take your ass tomorrow". I had no answer.

omfg! I played a little bondage game and ended with me naked, gagged in high heels on my floor searching for the handcuff key. I didn't find it (I'm sure where it was) and all my toys lay on the floor. ... I had a guess - went to Matt, woke him up and "asked" him for the keys (I showed him the handcuffs on my back/ ass). He liked the situation, but was angry, I woke him up. He followed me to my room (the toys *blush*) showed me the key, but didn't give it to me.
I had to let him play with some toys in my ass for about 10 minutes to get the key. He said "Wait for tomorrow"

I was home alone, in the kitchen, when Matt came back home. Within a few minutes, my breasts lay on the kitchen table and he pulled my jeans down, one leg out, and made me spread my legs. I knew what was coming ... but so fast. He forced his dry cock without a condom in my dry ass. This hurt!!! I screamed a little and told him to use lube of spit, but he didn't care. He held my hands on my back and fucked my ass on the kitchen table - fast!
Then he made me walk into my room, still holding my both hands tight together on my back with one of his hands, and made me fetch my toy box.
I was ashamed. Now he would see HOW slutty I really was.
He didn't say anything, but cuffed my hands on my back, forced me to lay on his tights/knees on my bed. I had to spread my knees and look him in the eyes, while he started playing with some toys in my ass.
He spanked me for every time i lost eye contact. It was so humiliating!!! He felt so superior.
And he said, he would put the toy in my mouth, if I open it. So I had my mouth shut the whole time. I didn't talk back, I didn't say anything, I didn't scream loud - this was the hardest part. Because after a while I had to show him the toy, I used on our first night. And that was the huge 6.3 cm diameter plug. He tried a few times to insert it, but finaly used lube - and got it in. I was screaming through my eyes, he smiled.
At last, he fucked me again. He cuffed my hands uner my legs (knees on my breasts) and lay me sideways on my bed. It was easy now, lubed and stretched... but I didn't came - he did. In my ass... and he let me lay there for 10 more minutes.
In the afternoon I came two times, even though I had only 1.5 orgams on credit. This meant I had to make him cum again - that day.

I gave my flatmate a BJ evening, and when he came, I stopped, recognized, he really came, and left his room, while he came! That was fun ... but disrespectful ... I don't know if this was a good idea, but I had to - because of a dare.
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
AnalGirl1

I wore a white tank top and a black short skirt with a black thong, no bra and some low high heels. I went to a club and started talking and flirting with a young shy guy. I was wet and horny because of the ben wa balls (instead of a vib)!
Later we were outside and I started talking about sexual things, I sticked my finger in my pussy and made him smell it. Then I took my panties out and let him smell it ^^ I touched his crotch and went to a quiet spot with him - we could see a few people, but far away. I just went on my knees, put my tank top off, opened his jeans, kissed, sucked and asked him to fuck my face. He did - but not hard... pretty easy ^^
I thought he would cum fast, so this only took one or two minutes. Then I told him to fuck my ass and bend against a wall. He did and came within two minutes.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
AnalGirl1

Today:
I texted my neighbour (not flatmate) to meet me at XX in the park near our house. I went there 15 minutes earlier, with a vibrating egg pressed against my clit, held in place by my dildo pantis and my nipples clamped. I wore regular clothes, because it's cold!
We met in the park, it was dark and I took him between some trees. I went on my knees and gave him a BJ. First he wanted to fuck me and after he came into the condom, he asked me, why I'm doing this withoug getting pleasure on my own. I said "Sucking your cock is a pleasure to me." and left.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:20 PM   #4
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely wonderful, thank you for sharing
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:53 AM   #5
AnalGirl1

Hi,
I won't manage to do all the "Christmas special" before Christmas. I'm at my parents house now.
The "offer" runs until christmas. The next reports can take some time.

Happy Christmas!
Your Slut
Old 12-22-2014, 04:32 AM   #6
AnalGirl1

I was in a regular bar, started talking with a stranger and told him to follow me after about 15 minutes. He lead him into the mens bathroom, into a cubicle and put my top off. He already had his cock out I told him to stand still - I'm 'active'!
I get on my knees and wrap my tits around his cock. I spit on it, I moved, he moved/fucked.
After a while he came. It shot against my chin and on my breasts - a pretty big load!
I tried to spread the cum (with his dick as a paint brush) but it was still obvious after I smeared it on every side of my breasts and up to my throat. Well - that was the task (During the 24 hours it was hot, disgusting, a turn on and turn off, I liked it, I licked it and hated it ^^). I put my bra and top (good cleavage) back on. He stared at me - I smiled at him and left the bathroom.
I was sitting at the bar, going through my list of what I have to do ("Suck off a stranger in a suit", "Make a stranger, preferably a woman, cum somewhere public",...), when a man approached me. He wore a suit probably after-work-party.
Half an hour later, I sucked his dick on the men's bathroom.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:33 AM   #7
AnalGirl1

I met the girl, I licked to orgasm in the bathroom of the university (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72523) at a coffee shop.
After two or three minutes we came to the topic of my denial (I was in on that day) and I told her about the new rules (I can cum once per two times I make someone else cum).
Well... in the end, we were in her bed and had fabulus, great, incredible good sex. This was my second time with a girl and I LOVE IT! She's SO hot and knows what turns me on ^^
She came twice, me once. And btw: She has a boyfriend
Old 12-23-2014, 03:14 AM   #8
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

it does sound interesting and appealing to have sex with a girl, who also has a boyfriend. next time you may end up with both in bed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk