Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #16
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

interesting to see how it will turn out ...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #17
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

So far, so good. A few spelling errors, but other than that, everything looks good.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:49 AM   #18
Dr Penguin321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
interesting to see how it will turn out ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
So far, so good. A few spelling errors, but other than that, everything looks good.
I will right Chapter 4: The Party Pt2. later or tomorrow. I'm thinking of writing on chapter, ever other day. Is that alright for you lot?
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:33 AM   #19
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

of course
as long as we get top quality stories

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:07 PM   #20
Dr Penguin321

Default Chapter 4: The Party Pt2

The last time I'd been to a party was at my friend Matt's. There was me, Matt, Sam and a couple of other boys. Sam, who was probaly the most interesting person there, went and threw up (probaly one of his many allergies). I knew it would be boring once he'd gone so i saw it as a chance to leave and said i was walking him home.

But this party was different, I knew it as soon as I walked through the door. Sadie arrived beside Holly, grabbed Katie by her hand and dragged her in to dance. Holly lead me and Sam in.
'There's some food in the kitchen' Holly informs us 'And we won't be going upstairs' She leans over to me 'Yet!'

Me and Sam sat down, talked and drank. Katie and Sadie danced and laughed. Holly however seemed to be doing all sorts, she at down, then danced - constently going upstairs and coming back down, looking suspicious.
One time, at about 8:25, she came down with a packet of sweets and snuggled next to me. As soon as the girls saw the sweets they stopped dancing and came over. Katie sat on her boyfriend's lap and Sadie sat on the floor infront of me. As Holly handed the sweets out I looked at Sadie:
She was like a goddess, the biggest tits I'd ever seen and a slim body that I'd do anything to see naked. Imaging her shing brown hair going down to her naked breasts...
'Why don't we all dance?' Sadie suggested, I wonder if she'd noticed me staring at her.
'Cause we're all pros at dancing' Sam replied sarcasticly.
'We could play dance legends' Holly said. I knew what she meant as my little sister, Rosie had the dancing game.
'Sure' Katie said.'lets get it on!'

So about a hour we were playing that game. Obviously the girls were a lot better than us. After we stopped and had something to eat. We talked between us, as people every now and then went into the kitchen.
At one point Sam went into the kitchen and I was left with the girls. Secretly, I know it may cruel, but I would have liked it if Sam wasn't here and it was just me and the girls. One of my fantasies is to be alone with girls.
'So I didn't know you went to many parties' Sadie said
'Well' I replied.'i don't really, this..'
'Well I've invite him to this one' Holly butted in, budging up closer to me' And I know I haven't made a mistake!'
'Whats taking Sam so long' Katie said, changing the subject.'How much food is he getting?'
Sam was properly one of the worst people to be lactose-intorlerent and have allergies. But even with all the food he eats, it doesn't show up on his body.
'I'll go and check what he's doing' Katie said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.
'I hope we have some more fun.' Sadie said.'Before we have to go home'
'We've got ages yet.' holly replied.'My parents will be back at one so you need to leave before that'
Sam and Katie appeard from the kitchen, Sam's face green. We all knew what had happened!
'He's rung his dad and he's picking him up now.

So Sam's dad picked him up and Katie came back and sat down. It was just me and the three girls. My dream had come true. And it got even better when Holly said:' How about a game of Truth or Dare?'
Old 12-02-2014, 08:34 AM   #21
Dr Penguin321

I will keep writing stories as long as you guys comment. I don't mind if your applauding it, critiseizing it or spotting spelling mistakes. I just won't to know how you guys feel about the story so far and if I should continue. I will wait until at least one person has replied after each chapter before I post the next one.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #22
Stefkevo

Plees go on love it and i'm not the only one
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #23
Dr Penguin321

Ok i will continue writing tomorrow. Thanks for the support!
Old 12-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #24
Stefkevo

Thanks can't wait
Old 12-10-2014, 09:38 AM   #25
Dr Penguin321

Default Chapter 5: Truth or Dare

Everyone said yes except Sadie.
'Isn't truth or dare a bit babyish. Running around pretending to be chickens or whatever!?'
'Trust me.' Holly replied.'This will be different! I'll start... Katie Truth or Dare'
'Truth.' She replied nervously'
'What do you like best about Sam'
'Err... His eyes I guess. Right, Holly, truth or dare?'
'Ohh revenge.'Holly says' I'll go truth'
'If you had to snog one person in this room, who'd it be'
'Jake obviously! Right, Katie, truth or dare?'
'Truth...' she says before I butt in.
'This is boring, I think we should add some rules.'
'Yeah'Sadie pipes up.'one rule each, starting with Holly.'
'No dares that can seriously harm someone' Holly says.'Jake?'
'You can't pick two truths in a row'I say, after seeing how boring it was before.'Sadie?'
'You can't ask truth or dare to someone who's just done it to you.'I would have also agreed'Katie?'
'Err... If you give someone a dare you have to be willing to do it yourself.' Katie says softly.
'And also.'I say'If you don't do a dare or lie in a truth you leave early. Is that ok?'
'Yeah' They all reply.
'Well it's my birthday tomorrow so I'll go first.' holly says.'Lets get started!'

'Truth or dare Sadie?' Holly asks. She chooses truth
'Do you fancy Sam?' This makes Katie sit up.
'No' Sadie replies. 'Jake, truth or dare' I choose truth playing it safe.
'Do you fancy Holly?' I have to go with the truth and say yes.
'Katie, truth I'm guessing?' She nods. 'How far have you gone with Sam?'
'We've done oral but no further. Holly truth or dare?'
'I might as well say dare!'
'Take off your top' She didn't hesitate and took it straight off. Her pink bra gave me a semi-erect.
'Jake.' She said. 'You have to take dare. Strip to your boxers!'
Things just changed dramatically!

I just took off my top, thinking she wouldn't mind.
'Thats your trousers as well.'Sadie said' I took them off quickly and sat down, covering my crotch.
'Sadie. I dare you to strip to your underwear' I say smugly
'You can't use the same dare!'
'We never said that!' holly corrected her. She just went for it and sitting next to me in her underwear made me think it was a bad idea; my boner was clearly visible.
'Right.' Sadie continued. 'Katie, you must take dare. I dare you to put both yours and Holly's panties on your head!'
'Err. Ok. 'She said. 'But can we go into a different room to change?'
'No!' Sadie replied. 'But you can use this blanket.'
As Katie removed her jeans from behind the blanket Holly was still in awe. She would have no panties and she was only wearing a skirt. Yet she shook her head, stood up and pulled down her panties from underneath her skirt. She didn't need the blanket but she still managed to cover up as I tried to get a glimpse.
Both the girls sat down and Katie put the panties on her head.

The game went on for a while until it was coming to midnight. Sadie sat there wearing just a bra and back to front panties; Katie sat with panties on her head, and no underwear under her clothes; Holly had just a skirt and her bra was filled with whipped cream; and I had just my boxers and Katie's bra around.
Holly, after doing her previous dare of squirting cream around her pussy, dared me. And it was a dare that changed the game completely.
'Jake, I dare you to spend half an hour in the spare room while we have a break'
'Easy' I said'
'Oh.' She continued. 'You must be naked!'
Old 12-10-2014, 10:20 AM   #26
Stefkevo

Thumbs up

Nice storry keep it coming
Old 12-14-2014, 02:33 PM   #27
Dr Penguin321

Just so you know I won't post the next chapter until there are two replies (from different people. This is so i know if people are reading and if its worth posting.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:47 PM   #28
Dr Penguin321

Default Chapter 6: The Dare

None of us had seen each other naked, so I was really curious how this would work. Would they make me strip infront of them? Would I change in the room? But how would they know i was naked?
'Jake' Holly informed me 'you will strip in the room then pass your clothes through the door. There's a clock in there so you'll know when the 40 minutes is up!'
'40!' I claimed.'It was half an hour earlier!'
'Oh, I meant 40' The girls giggled.
'Go on.' Katie said.'better get it over and done with!'
Me and the girls followed Holly to the spare room upstairs and I went in. It wasn't much of a room: just a mirror, a clock, a window and a desk that looks like it used to have a computer or camera set on it.
'Go on then, get them off' Said Sadie.
I looked at myself in the mirror as I got changed. I wouldn't lie, I was nervous. I'd been naked at home plenty of times, but at someone else's house, it felt different.
I passed my jeans, top, jacket and underwear through the doorway; while trying not to expose myself.
'Times starts now' Said Holly, excited seeing someone else do a big dare. I didn't mind, she had done her fair share downstairs. If it weren't for the clever way she sat, her short skirt would have exposed her pussy to all of us. My boner grew bigger.

Time was going really slowly. I think I was 15 minutes in when I decided to look out of the high window. It looked across the road to the field on the other side, that led to some woods. The window was too high to see how big and busy the road was, but I knew when walking here it wasn't too busy. But I decided to have a look anyway.
I climbed onto the desk and gained my balance. I stood up straight. The bottom of the window was at my knees so I had I much better view. But I jumped down straight away realising how exposed my body was. I peeped my head back over and saw a man, in his mid 40s, walking his dog. He was looking straight at the house. Did he see me? More importantly did he see my penis?
The made my boner even bigger, I was ashamed by this but sat down and waited.

Finally the 40minutes was up.
'Its up!' I shouted to the girls downstairs. I heard Holly at the bottom of the stairs 'you can come out then'
'What about my clothes?'
'We never said we'll give them you, you'll have to find them!'
I leant against the door, she was right, she hadn't said anything about physically giving me my clothes back. Then I heard Katie downstairs talking quietly. 'Holly, where are his clothes'
'Shh.' Holly whispered' Its alright they're in my room'
Not so clever now I thought to myself. Then I heard someone walking upstairs, proberly Sadie going to the loo.
I have it five minutes then decide to go. I stuck my head out the doorway; no one was upstairs. I tried the door next to me and could tell it was Holly's parent's room from the massive bed. I knew the room on the right of that was the toilet and the only other one was on my left which was two metres away; the other side of the stairs. If anyone came through the front door or the door that led to the living room I would be seen; naked, in the girl I fancy's house!
I made a run for it and went straight into Holly's room and locked the door behind me. Most things were either pink or a light shade of purple, and my clothes lay folded neatly on her bed. They weren't in the same order as before so I wondered if the girls had been doing anything with them. I doubted it. As I walked past her wardrobe and mirror over to my clothes I saw one of the draws were open. Inside I saw a range of pink, purple and blue underwear and right at the back i saw a wet, red dildo.
I knew nobody would come in so I got it out along with a pair of used panties. The dildo was wet so it had either been washed or just been used. Now I think about it; with me in the spare room and the other girls downstairs Holly had a perfect time to masterbate. Just think about made my boner grow to full size. I wiped the dildo on my balls. I've allways wondered what it would be like to be a girl, sticking fingers and objects up my pussy. As I thought of this I began to stroke my cock. I clenched the dildo and panties in my left hand and stroked as fast as I could with my right, imagining Holly's naked body as she sat here masterbating.
I was coming close the climax when I turned my head towards the mirror and saw a flash in the corner of my eye. I stopped and stood up. Walking closer I saw another white flash coming from the wardrobe. I looked closer and saw a red light glowing. I swung open the wardrobe.
'Holly, shit!'
There Holly was, sat in the wardrobe, with the camera set from the spare room, filming and taking pictures of me masterbating with her dildo and panties!!!
Old 04-11-2015, 02:43 PM   #29
DareDom

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted in so long (yes this is me, DrPenguin321, with a new account).
I will write the next chapter for this story in the next couple of days and if it gets good feedback I will continue with this story. It will be a lot more interesting than before!
DareDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 12:42 AM   #30
cross_girl

Plesse continue, its great

Likes: crossdressing, WAM, mudwrestling, bondage, wedgies, Anal

Limits: pain, family/friends/strangers involved, piss and shit

PM me for nice dares

Searching for a female master ( wont do pics)
cross_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
femdom, fiction, mistress, slave, slavery