Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2014, 04:05 AM   #181
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 62: The Last Flings

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

Let’s see how some of the couplings are going... Remember that all these scenes take place at the same time as each other.

~*~

Mark and Katie...

Mark buried his tongue in Katie’s cunt. She tasted so good, he thought. Once he’d had his fill, he looked round to see how the others were getting on.

Some of the pairings were on the king-size bed alongside him and Katie, whilst others were fucking, sucking and licking on the thick-pile carpet which covered the floor.

Mark realised that, with those killer dolls waiting outside the door and no other obvious exit from this room, they were all trapped. This was the reason he had let them all have one last session together. If they were going to die, he thought, then he wanted them to die happy and satisfied. He thought about Luke and Liam with the two virgins in the shower. Lucky bastards, he thought, I wonder how they’re getting on.

Katie put her arms around his waist and pulled him to her. He turned back to his task. Yes, he thought, this may well be our last fling together. He pushed Katie back onto the bed and positioned himself on top of her. He pushed his cock deep inside her cunt. She was gorgeous, he thought, and he was going to get as much as he could before he succumbed to the dolls.

Katie moaned as Mark penetrated her and she arched her back to meet him halfway. This allowed him to get deeper inside her. He came quickly and pumped every last drop of his sperm inside her before withdrawing.

He clambered up onto his knees in between Katie’s still-spread legs and studied her cunt. It was the most beautiful one he’d ever seen.

He recalled the first time he’d seen it. That day that Katie had returned from the school trip to Cumbria. He’d been out with her a couple of times before that but she’d never allowed him to go any further than a kiss. He’d guessed that she was no virgin when he’d met her but he couldn’t be sure. When she returned from the trip, however, she had met him in the school refectory for lunch and had told him about her adventures while she’d been away. She had made him promise never to reveal what she’d told him; he promised.

He came out of his reverie and took another look at her cunt. The outer labia were wide apart and the inner lips were protruding from them. He remembered that the first time he’d seen her cunt, when she’d returned from the field trip, it was more tightly closed. He was very observant about these things. He dropped down to tongue her again.

As he did so, Katie moved her legs together, trapping his head between her knees. She giggled. “You’re not going till you’ve made me come.”

Mark ignored her and continued to tongue her. He had every intention of making her come.

~*~

Melanie and Tammy...

Melanie was lying naked on the thick carpet and the equally naked Tammy was kneeling between her open legs.

“Go down on me,” Melanie pleaded.

Tammy obeyed, despite no longer having a ring on her finger. This was one time that she could make up her own mind about which orders to act upon. She lowered her head and put her tongue to Melanie’s cunt. She licked the outer lips and then opened them with her fingers to allow her tongue easy access to the already wet cunt.

Melanie reached up to grab Tammy’s head and hold it in place. She started to stroke Tammy’s silky hair as the other girl continued to satisfy her.

Melanie realised that there was no need to hold Tammy in place; the girl was more than willing to lick her. Melanie, instead, put her hand to her own breasts and started to rub her nipples, getting them hard.

Once her nipples were hard, Melanie gave Tammy’s nipples the same treatment.

Tammy paused in her licking and attempted to reposition herself. Her pubic hairs brushed across Melanie’s flesh as she slid up over the reclining body until she straddled Mel’s waist where she paused momentarily. She then continued on her upward journey until she was over Melanie’s face. There, she turned round and lowered herself onto Melanie’s mouth, before dropping her mouth back down onto Mel’s cunt, so that they were in the sixty-nine position.

Melanie smiled as much as he could with a cunt over her mouth. If Tammy was satisfying her, the least she could do was return the favour. She pushed her tongue into Tammy’s tight cunt and heard Tammy give out a faint gasp.

“Suck on my clit,” Tammy mumbled through a mouthful of cunt.

Moans of pleasure and gasps of satisfaction accompanied the writhing of teenage bodies.

Melanie could tell that Tammy was almost ready. Musk and sweetness spread in equal proportions to cover Melanie’s face. Mel plunged her tongue deeper and reached round with her hands to caress Tammy’s rear end. As her tongue delved into Tammy’s cunt, Mel also slipped a finger between the girl’s buttocks, eliciting a gasp of surprise.

Eventually, their bodies fell together, their hips jerking in synchronised pulses as the waves of two earth-shattering orgasms flowed between the entwined flesh.

Melanie removed her finger from Tammy’s arse and allowed the last swirls of delight to subside and fade away. Then, they just lay together for a while and enjoyed each other’s closeness.

~*~

Tim and Amy...

Amy was on all fours on the carpeted floor.

Tim withdrew his cock from her cunt and then pressed it against her rear end. He centred the tip on the ring of her anus and pulled her buttocks apart. His cock was already lubricated with her own juices. He pushed it in. Tim didn’t penetrate too far. He held it there just long enough for Amy to feel an enormous jolt of sensation then pulled out and plunged it back into her cunt.

Amy gave a gasp of pleasure. She tried to grip the thick pile of the carpet as her body spasmed.

Tim felt himself coming inside her and waited for every drop to leave the tip of his cock before he pulled out.

“Do it again,” Amy begged.

“I can’t,” Tim said, “As much as I’d like to, my erection’s going.”

~*~

Becky and Jon.

Becky knelt on the carpeted floor. Jon stood in front of her, his erection pointing accusingly at her.

Becky took Jon’s cock into her mouth and sucked like there was no tomorrow. For all she knew there wouldn’t be.

Jon held her head tightly as she sucked on his erection.

Becky knew the lad wouldn’t last too long. She knew how good she was. As she rolled her tongue over his shaft, she felt him twitching and spasming. The semen exploded from the tip of Jon’s cock and flooded Becky’s mouth. She swallowed every drop without being asked. She knew what guys liked and she liked to please.

Jon let go of Becky’s head and reached down to fondle her breasts as she withdrew her mouth and licked her lips.

“Was that okay?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“Perfect, babe,” Jon said.

He looked over to where his best friend Ian was lying on the bed with Becky’s best friend.

~*~

Kirsty and Ian.

Kirsty lay prone on the bed with her knees bent and her legs spread.

Ian lay on top of her, using the palms of his hands to take his weight. He was inside her and thrusting like there was no tomorrow. Maybe there wouldn’t be, he thought.

Kirsty grabbed his buttocks as he forced himself inside her and shot his load.

“Lick me,” Kirsty said. “Lick me out.”

Ian was not going to refuse a girl like Kirsty. If she wanted a good licking out, he thought, then she’d get a good licking out. He slipped down the bed so that his mouth was over her cunt. He lowered his head and flicked out his tongue.

Kirsty moaned as Ian’s tongue parted her labia and penetrated her.

Ian used his fingers to part her labia even further and he tasted his own fluid mingled with Kirsty’s juices. He lapped up the unique cocktail.

~*~

Naomi and Nigel.

Naomi and Nigel were standing by the wall, embracing each other.

Naomi was the least experienced of the group. Her only sexual experiences were her exploits under the influence of the ring and her earlier rape. Yes, until she was raped, she was a virgin. Now, she was a sex crazed nymphet.

Nigel was equally inexperienced. His activities in the house were his first.

These two were perfect together. They spent much of the time kissing and touching each other. If this was their last opportunity to feel the joys of sexual contact, they wanted it to mean something.

Nigel slipped his fingers inside Naomi’s cunt and she moved her legs apart to allow him easier access.

“Do you want to?” Naomi asked him.

Nigel nodded. “If you don’t mind.” He removed his fingers.

Naomi shook her head. “I don’t mind,” she said, as she gripped Nigel’s hard cock and pointed it at the slit.

Nigel pushed it home and thrust Naomi against the wall. As he fucked her, he looked down at her breasts. He tentatively touched them.

Naomi moaned with pleasure as Nigel came inside her.

Still inside her, Nigel lowered his head and kissed Naomi’s breasts.

“Nigel?” Naomi whispered.

“Yes?”

“Nigel,” Naomi continued, “If we get out of this, will you be my boyfriend?”

Nigel locked his eyes on hers. “Yes, Naomi,” he said, “I’d love to.”

They kissed again. Maybe there would be a tomorrow.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #182
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That chapter was very enjoyable!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #183
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
That chapter was very enjoyable!
I have some bad news and some good news . Both will follow shortly!
Old 11-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #184
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Special announcement

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

You may be wondering why there was no cliff-hanger at the end of the last chapter. That’s very un-Wordsmiff-like, you may be saying.

Well, despite the words “To be continued...” appearing at the end of it, that chapter was the end.

Hang on, don’t reach for the complaints button just yet.

It’s the end of Season One of The Dolls’ House.

In the tradition of shows like Lost and... well, just Lost really, I have decided to end season one at an unresolved point.

Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

Season Two will be coming at some stage, just look out for the trailers.

However, I want to concentrate on my other story, The Field Trip, for a while.

There are several reasons why I'm doing this.

1. The story seems to be going on ridiculously long, I'm already past sixty chapters and only about a quarter of the way through it.

2. as I say, I want to concentrate on Field Trip for a while and there will be some crossovers so, to avoid spoiling either story, this is a good point to pause.

3. For those of you who only read the sex scenes (yes, you), it is a chance to catch up on any important plot points.

So, I hope you enjoyed Season One and I hope you will look out for Season Two which will be forthcoming within a few months.

If there are any threats to my life, I may start it sooner.

Season Two will contain more twists and turns, more cliffhangers, more sex, more characters, and there will also be a new villain and Edward's past will finally be revealed. So lots to look forward to.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue to read The Field Trip as some of the events in that story will be crucial to the events which will occur in Season Two of The Dolls’ House.

Link to the Field Trip: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130

Any comments, feedback or compliments will be gratefully appreciated but no abuse please.

Thank you.

Wordsmiff

Action figures may be available shortly - and when I say action, I mean action.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #185
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm hooked on your stories and will be anxiously awaiting season2.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #186
chocolatedispenser

oh man i love this story so much!! i really can't wait. i like how you ended the chapter hope to read the next part soon.
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:25 AM   #187
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

I so want you to continue this story Wordsmiff..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 02:19 AM   #188
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
I so want you to continue this story Wordsmiff..
The story will be continued soon, with even more surprises but keep reading my other story, The Field Trip, because when Dolls House returns, you'll find a few crossovers.

Link to The field Trip http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-22-2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:13 AM   #189
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Special announcement

WORDSMIFF

CAN PROUDLY REVEAL THAT,

UNLESS ANYTHING ELSE CROPS UP TO DELAY IT,

SEASON 2 OF THE DOLLS HOUSE

WILL PROBABLY BEGIN IN... WAIT FOR IT... (DRUM ROLL, PLEASE)...

IN APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS TIME.

The new story will be posted as a separate thread, entitled, The Dolls’ House 2, although chapter numbers will continue where they left off...

I hope you enjoy the continuing saga.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:38 AM   #190
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Highly looking forward to the next chapter!
Old 12-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #191
aishlst

Send a message via Yahoo to aishlst
Default wonderful

i expect more fun soemeting more powerful fromedward so no one escapes and would be lost from world...
aishlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #192
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Will start reading Part 2 now..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags