Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-15-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
anllover

Default From tord game to personal slave

This is my first written story of something that has happened years ago, sorry in advance for some skipping of parts.
there is me 5'10 140pds brown hair athletic build and a very close friend dave 5'8 130pds athletic build short crew cut brown hair. we were close friends, both with older sisters and spend a lot of time together. We are not lovers and we both have active sex lives with girlfriends.

It all started me going into 7th grade and dave going into 8th when we had a sleep over one night that summer. It was late and we were alone upstairs at my house with my sisters room empty next door. Dave ask if I wanted to play truth or dare, we had already found this site and explored it so we had an idea of what we would do. We started out simple daring each other to dress up in bras and panties of my sisters but it soon grew to more intense dares of putting hair bands tightly around ones nuts, and so I had dave dared to lick clean her dirty pants.. his come back dare give him a bj. This was big it took the dares pretty far now, but it was the game and we swear to do everything so I got down on my knees and he pulled down his pants and pulled out his dick. it was smaller then mine only 5 inches not real large in diameter, his said 3 mins was the time I had to do it so I closed my eyes opened my mouth and started to suck it. the longer I sucked the bigger it grew in my mouth and soon I was filled and choking on his size and the taste of him and precum. Soon the timer went off and I had my turn which was the same dare, I know real original but that's what I decided. It was real late and after those 2 dares we decided to call it a night and go to sleep. the next day we never talked about what happened but after a week we started playing the game everyday it seemed and after that for awhile it just seemed normal.

Fast Forward to me going into freshman year of highschool and him going to sophomore year. We went searching through my parents drawers and found a rabbit dildo, dick shaped viborator, and one that slips in and stays on. we dared each other to suck and lick them some for all awhile but soon got bored and moved past them. One day dave decided we should have a competition and the loser would be a slave for a weekend. We played a best of 9 games COD to decide who would be the winner, ending 3-6 with dave winning and for the rest of the week I would be his slave. After reading stories off this site he knew what to do, we set limits which was family, permanent damage and public. looking back on it I should have made more lol. But after setting limits he dressed me up in my sisters bra and panties and took pictures for blackmail and after that it was time to start. He started up the single player COD and pulled out his dick and said start sucking. I sat there sucking on his dick for 20 minutes struggling as my mouth went numb from the constant sucking action. He said we gonna do something new, he had me close my eyes and suck hard told me not to move or be punished. I sucked him hard and fast and he stroked himself hard and soon heard him panting and that's when I felt it first hit me. that first string of hot sticky cum got me in the face covering the eye and nose, he covered my face in his cum and told me to sit there and wear it as he put his pants back on. I sat there face covered in cum and thought this might be a mistake but I cant back out and its only been the first hr of my slave weekend.

lots more to come if wanted
The following user says Thank You to anllover for this post:
Old 12-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #2
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

This is a good start can't wait to hear more
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #3
anllover

After cleaning my face from the cum, and still trying to get that smell of it off while down in the bathroom I came back up stairs and Dave had been very busy. He had my sisters black bra and lace black panties in his hands waiting for me. He had me strip and put them on and that was what I would wear for the weekend. After I was placed in my new uniform Dave had me back on my knees giving more head for him, except this time he also had me stroking self. After another 20 mins of sucking his dick he told me to strip and lie on the floor, he proceeded to tie my legs together and then them around my back so I was stuck with my dick in my face. He then took a pair of my sisters dirty panties and shoved in my mouth as a gag and started to stroke my dick hard. I realized dave was trying to get me off and I realized why, giving my own facial. I fought the feeling hard but I could not fight it off, he pumped hard and soon I felt it both inside a sense of relieve and then as it splattered my face with my own cum. the worst part was is that I suddenly realized I was enjoying this domination or lack of control that I had.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:01 AM   #4
getdaresnap

You neeeeeeed to write more. This is one of my biggest fantasies
getdaresnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 01:10 AM   #5
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

wow! you lived the life most people want too

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #6
anllover

We both had an intrest in been and it just happened
Old 12-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
anllover

After that weekend it was decided we would extend the slave and master for long term with no plan on how it would end or what would happen. And so we continued to play daily over text me preforming small dares and sending pictures and reports on how things went. Each weekend though we would get together and play in person, that's were things would really happen. and here is a particular story,
I was dressed in my bra and panties down between daves legs sucking him off while he played video games when his mom called up saying she was leaving. Once she had left and he told me we were doing something new and that I needed to strip naked and bend over the bed. he puts a blindfold over my eyes and says that I need to suck him good and make that dick nice and wet. I get him nice and wet and then he comes up behind me and places his dick against my ass, before I get a chance to say something he thrusts into me and my ass is complety filled by his dick. he thrusts 3 or 4 times then pulls out leaving me on the bed recovering from a first time of anal. He comes back in and its back to the regular hand jobs and blowjobs. It was that next weekend were together and alone in the house when he has me naked bent over the bend but this time I know what to expect. This time he takes Vaseline on his dick which allows it to enter me easier and though it fills me not as bad as last weekend. thinking it would be short I sat counting the thrusts 5 and 6 and 7 but he doesn't stop he keeps going harder my ass burns and I beg for him to stop but he keeps going saying hes gonna finish I hear his breathing get faster and then I feel it,, the cum filling my ass and getting my first creampie. he pulls out and he leaves me leaking cum and in shock from this experience.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:52 PM   #8
Kevin1

Amazing story. Keep it coming
Kevin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk