Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-07-2014, 05:45 AM   #1
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Post My Mistress. My Love

This story has elements of femdom, cuckolding and CBT.
PLEASE tell me how it was.

I woke up as I always had for the past 2 years, with my cock straining against the metal enclosing it. You might think I was sad or angry or regretful about the fact that it was like that but I wasn't. I merely waited till it went limp again before getting up and beginning my chores. I made sure to thoroughly enema my ass first. Then I finished making breakfast and coffee when the time came to wake my beautiful wife up.

She was slender with lovely breasts and a toned ass. Her name was Ava but I called her Miss, Mistress and Goddess. She had long chocolate coloured hair which was a sharp contrast to her alabaster skin.

She looked delicate and lovely but could be quite different.

I on the other hand was rather thin. I had a small cock and a boyish face. I had been broken by Her long ago. Now I believed that only through service to her, would I find true pleasure. I worshipped every part of Her. I had long accepted that the dirt on her shoes were more superior to me. I would do anything for her.

I slowly crept under the blanket covering her and started to lap at the familiar musk of her sex. Slowly she stirred growing ever more wet. She pressed my head down till she was moaning gently. I continued to lap making sure to nuzzle her clit. Slowly she stiffened and moaned in her first orgasm.

Though I was bursting in my cage, I still stayed happy.

She woke up, brushed her teeth, and got on to have breakfast. I served her some French toast and kneeled down to have my own. I finished quickly and got down to my next chores. After I was done I went to clear up Her food and the table. She lovingly looked at me, and gestured for me to kneel and open my mouth. I did so. She spat in my mouth first and then slowly put her tongue in my mouth as we kissed deeply. She gently patted my face and then touched my metal encased dick.

She went in for a shower. I slowly washed her feet and arms then proceeding to lick at her rosebud asshole.

After washing her I held my hands above my head. She slowly took the key from around her neck and unlocked my cage. She slowly and gently washed my cock careful not to make me cum. Sue gestured again, I bent down. She slowly took the small brush and scrubbed at my hole before using a finger to poke inside my hole. She prodded around before pulling out. She spanked me as I got up again. My hands above my head the whole time.

I wiped her dry careful to not touch my cock or balls in the process. She then wiped me off and again gestured for my hands. She then slipped the cage back on. She slowly and tantalisingly screwed down the urethra plug after that. I opened my mouth as she pushed in the butt plug for lube which in a minute went in my ass.

We were both set. We had our respective jobs after which we came back.

I called Him without needing to be told. He was a stud. I called him Sir. He had the perfect physique and more importantly a big cock. As I called I felt the familiar twinge of inadequacy as I looked at my own cock it's 4 inches tightly locked up in it's natural habitat. It's cage.

They coincidentally came back at the same time. I opened the door to them as they went taking no notice for me. I got to work on their cast away shoes. Starting with Her stilettos, I licked the sharp heel moving down the sole till it was clean enough. I moved on to His formal shoes licking them clean like expected. Finally I keep them gently aside and move to pick up their strewn clothes folding them gently.

They take no notice of me doing any of this. I move upstairs to Her room. Both of them are in their underwear kissing like there's no tomorrow. I come close enough to see the wetness on Her blue panties and the massive bulge struggling to let of the restraining underwear. I look at my own pathetic worm struggling in its own little cage. Unlike the snake in His underwear my own worm barely gets chances to go out anywhere.

Her hair is pulled back as He moves down to finger her through her panties. She moans in pleasure as she fondles his bulge. Slowly pulls them down while nuzzling Her taut belly. He throws aside the soaked panties. Without needing to be told I crawl to them pick them up.

I smell Her familiar musk as I inhale deeply. Without needing to be told, I put them in my mouth. It's an honour which I am happy for.

After both of them are undressed, I crawl over to them with my panty stuffed mouth. I remove them and lap away at Her soaking pussy first. Just enough to be ceremonial.

Then I suck away at His cock giving some much needed lube. He slaps me with it and She gives me permission to watch while fucking myself with my plug.

I see Her gesture to me. I am allowed to fuck myself with my plug. I move back as they begin. I start taking my plug out. As I do there's a loud farting sound.

They stop. What a turn off! I'm in trouble now. Scolding me, They come towards me. I cower in shame. I recoil to the shouts begging for adequate punishment.

They oblige happily. She unlocks my cage and removes the urethral plug. I pick up the plug and put it it my mouth. He laughs at my tiny cock and tells me to get castrated. He stands behind me, holding my hands up behind by back. I open my legs. She takes a step and kicks hard. I bite hard on the plug as I feel the pain skyrocketing. One more step back and again the kick. I drop the plug and scream wanting to roll on the floor. She stuffs her panties in my mouth. Again the kick. Again. Again. As I want to castrate myself in desperation, I see Her pussy dripping. I realize that kicking me is the reason for this. The thought gives me strength.

After the raining kicks stop, I fall to the floor sobbing in pain. I see her eyes soften. She is about to comfort me but then I stop her. I crawl to the far end where I know my toys are kept.

They watch me in amazement as I pick out my toys and crawl back, handing them and my balls to Her. She smiles in a radiant way and makes me kneel down. She hooks me up to one of my inventions. It is an electrical humbler with a stretcher attached. To the stretcher, there is an elastic chord which can be tied to the wall. I gingerly tied my balls to the wall and went to Her. She lovingly pats me and then continues.

She is a rampant whore that night, wanting everything to be given to her. I watch in wonder assisting when necessary. When she is being fucked, I lick her pussy feeling* the cock against my nose. Thrusting deep inside her. Finally they both scream as a frothy mixture of juices dribbles onto my face. I lick up every bit, finally cleaning them off with my tongue.

They lay gasping in bed for a while as I lick at their feet. I feel true pleasure. I am allowed to remove the device on my balls, the blue and bruised sack a reminder of how I was a disgrace to Her.

He kisses Her goodnight and spits in my open mouth before leaving. She slowly turns to me. Her face is unreadable. She gestures for me to open my mouth. I do. She kisses me deeply.

She gestures and I get into toilet position. She squats over my open mouth and gently let's lose a torrent of her golden nectar. I lick up every drop happily.

"You are the only one I ever loved, I love, and I ever will love" She whispers to me. I begin to cry in happiness as she sits on my face, my tongue deep in her ass hole.

As I sob and lick, my steel encased cock spurts my cum.

I am happy because of her. My Mistress. My goddess. My wife. My love.
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #2
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

this was really good, i hope you continue this
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:09 AM   #3
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Thank you. I'll continue if the response is good.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #4
Dr Penguin321

Really good. Would be interesting to see some back story though!
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:57 AM   #5
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Thanks. I'm writing a small back story about the marriage etc.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, femdom, golden shower, piss, story