Old 07-08-2014, 01:15 AM   #1
blueeyes7

Default The Life I Wanted for Us

Hi All! This is my first story on getDare. I don’t know how many parts it will be in, but I hope you like it and would love your feedback.

This story will start with two main characters.

Ben (Me)
Height: 5’10
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Body Type: Thin and slightly muscular

Justin
Height: 6 feet
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Body Type: Muscular

Justin and I were sitting together in my room working on our math homework. I sat sprawled out on my bed, trying to focus on my math, but finding hard to with my crush sitting in the room. He was sitting in a rolling chair and chewing on his pencil while doing his own work. His golden brown hair was falling into his eyes and he kept having to sweep it out of them so he could see his paper.

“What did you get for problem 3?” He asked looking up at me.

“12.” I responded

“Cool, me too.” He replied

I knew that he was bored with this homework as well and so I decided to go out on a limb.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked

“Are you serious?” He responded

“Yes, it will be fun.” I said

“Fine, truth.” He said

“Uhm, how far did you get with Sarah?” I asked him. Sarah was Justin’s first girlfriend ever and they had just broken up a few weeks ago.

“I felt her up on a picnic blanket outside the science building and we made out, but that’s it.” He said looking proud of himself.

We are both students at a boarding school. He lives across the hall from me and I have had a crush on him since our freshmen year. He was straight as far as I knew, but I was hoping to change that, or at least have some fun.

“Truth or dare?” He asked me

“Truth.” I replied

“What’s your sexuality?” He asked me

“I think I’m bi.” I replied, slightly nervous that he would want to stop playing.

“Cool, I thought so, but I just wanted to check.” He said.

This made me nervous because I did not know if he knew that he was the guy that made me realize that I was bi. I sat up on my bed and looked into his crystal blue eyes ready to move this game along a little bit.

“Truth or dare?” I asked him.

“Truth.” He said

“Would you ever consider doing something with another guy?” I asked him, scared to hear his answer.

“Yeah, I would consider it, maybe with the right guy.” He replied after taking a minute to think about it.

He looked at me nervously before asking me “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare” I said

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting that. I’m really bad at coming up with dares. Take off your shirt and do ten pushups.” He said.

I don’t often do pushups and so I didn’t even know if I could do ten, but not
wanting to embarrass myself I began. I took off my light blue American eagle shirt, and threw it at him. Then I got down at his feet and began to do pushups. The first few were easy, but when I got to seven I began to struggle. I finished the last 3 and then fell on the ground, my muscles aching. He stood up and gave me a hand up.

“Pick your poison.” I said panting.

“Uhm, I think I’ll take a dare too.” He said.

My mind was working heavily to come up with and appropriate dare. I didn’t want to come on too strong, but I did want this game to get going, so I finally said “I dare you to….”
blueeyes7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:03 AM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Haha, you tease

Keep it up!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #3
NKat68
Account Banned

Hmm I love it!! I love how you left it at a cliff hanger
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:10 PM   #4
Baby_Puppy

CLIFFHANGER!?!??! You better continue don't just leave me hanging
Baby_Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #5
blueeyes7

“I dare you to… take your shirt off.” I said, instantly regretting not asking him to do more.
“That’s easy!” He said. He grabbed the bottom of his purple v-neck tee and pulled it over his head in one swift motion. As he did so, I could see his ribcage through his skinny yet muscular chest. He threw his shirt in a pile on top of mine and then asked “Truth or Dare?”
“Dare.” I responded.
“I dare you to talk dirty to me for one minute nonstop.” He said.
I have often considered myself someone who is good at writing, but not necessarily good at talking to people in person. I was not prepared to tell Justin all the things that I had thought about doing to him so many times before, but I guess I had no other choice. The question know, was how sexual did I really want these words to be?
“Ok, your time starts….. now!” He said
“Hey big boy! You are so sexy! I want to put whip cream and ice cream all over your stomach and lick it off your abs. I want to put whip cream on your nipples and suck every last bit of cream off until they are nice and hard. Then I am going to slowly unbutton your pants, and remove your belt slowly. So slowly that you are going to want to scream at how long I am taking. Then I will unzip your zipper, slightly feeling you up as I do so and after that I will….”
I was interrupted by his watch timer going off. I looked down at his pants and saw a noticeable bulge sticking to his left leg. As I had been talking to him I got closer and closer to his face. At this point I was only inches away from it, still sitting on my bed.
“How did I do?” I asked him, assuming I was amazing if his bulge was any indication.
“You should let me read some of your stories sometime…” Was all he said in reply.
I can tell you that was not going to happen, as they are all about him.
“Truth or dare?” I asked him, ready to get back on track.
“Dare.” He responded.
“I know that you don’t really like to write… but I really want to hear what you can do, so the same dare as me.” I said, hoping it was not too much of a cough out.
“Ok, I guess I can try.” He said, setting his watch for a minute.
“You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I just want you to undress me so I can rub my dick along your face and run my hand through your hair. I want to rub my dick along your ribs as if it were a pick on my guitar. I then want you to bake me a pie so that you can eat it off me and so I can feel your hot tongue reach every inch of my body.”
The timer finally went off after what felt like seconds. I love that he had incorporated his guitar playing and my baking into his sex talk. I have to admit, I had a pretty noticeable semi forming in my own red pants.
“Damn, that was really good.” I said
“You really think so?” He asked, skeptical of my compliment.
“Yeah, I really do.” I said smiling at him.
“Thanks, but don’t think that just because you complimented me I’m going to go easy on ya.” He said, followed by the question “Truth or Dare?”

I hope you all enjoyed this second chapter. I might find the time to write another one tonight, but it may have to wait a couple days. Either way, let me know what you think.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #6
blueeyes7

I am trying to decide if I should keep writing this story, or scrap it and start from scratch. Any suggestions?
Old 11-27-2014, 02:52 AM   #7
blueeyes7

Default Part 3

“Truth,” I replied, noticing the look of disappointment on his face.

“How far are you planning on this going?” He said, gesturing at us, his gaze slowly falling to our shirts which lay at a pile at our feet.

“However far as you will let it,” I said in a voice I was attempting to make slutty.
His eyebrows rose and I could tell he was about to say something, but I cut him off.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked him.

“Dare,” He replied tentatively.

“It’s getting a little to hot in here, I dare you to remove my pants for me… and then your own,” I said, worried I crossed some sort of line.

He walked over to me and got on his knees. He started with the button, looking up at me the whole time. I loved the way his eyes shown. There was a guilty tint to them that made me want to make out with him right then and there, but I would have to wait for a dare to do that. After the button was undone, he grabbed the zipper and pulled it down slowly. I could feel the pants start to slip off my waist, but they got caught on my bony hipbones.

“Have you ever considered wearing pants a little less tight?” He asked me jokingly as he reached up to pull them over the bone.

“I considered it, just not for very long,” I replied snidely.

He got them as far as my ankles before they started to ball up. I lifted my feet so he could take pull them over and he did so, first taking the right off, then the left. I felt a little subconscious standing in front of him with only a pair of boxers covering my shamelessly erect dick, but we would be in the same situation soon enough. I threw them in our pile of shirts before standing up and starting to undo his own pants, but he stopped suddenly.

“Do you want to do this for me?” He asked, giving me a big bright smile.

“I would, but it was part of your dare,” I responded cheekily.

“Yes, but it could be your next dare,” he said still smiling.

“God I never could resist your smile,” I said as I got down on my knees in front of him.

I started with the button before tastefully running my hand down the zippered area of his old blue jeans.

“I almost forgot, do the zipper with your teeth,” he said.

I rolled my eyes at him before moving my mouth up dangerously close to where his bulge still visibly stood. I opened my mouth to the top of his jeans and fished the zippered part out, and then pulled my head downwards as to release his dick from its denim constraints. Once it was down, I reached my hands up and moved the jeans down over his muscular calves. The came off easily as the jeans were too big for him anyway. I continued our clothing pile before asking him the optimum question.

“Truth or Dare?”
Old 11-28-2014, 12:45 AM   #8
blueeyes7

Default Part 4

“Dare,” I replied.

He thought about it for a second before saying “I dare you to lick the crotch area of my boxers for 30 seconds.”

I just looked at him to see if he was serious and when he nodded, I pulled the boxers up to my lips. I licked the outside of the crotch area gently. He looked at me with a longing expression and I wanted to turn it up a notch. I turned the boxers inside out and placed the already wet spot in my mouth. I tasted a little something salty that I could only presume was precum. I bit the inside seam sexily and twirled the fabric around my finger. It was then that time ran out.

I dropped the boxers and then asked “truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he said.

“Did that turn you on?” I asked.

“Just a little bit,” he responded, laughing nervously.

“Truth or dare,” he asked.

“Dare,” I replied, my hormones hoping this would go somewhere farther soon.

“Why don’t you join me in bed,” he said, patting the spot next to him.
He scooted over and turned over on his stomach. I lifted the cover and crawled into my bed next to him. It was a small bed and there was barley any space between us. I turned over on my side so I was looking into his blue eyes.

“Truth or dare,” I asked.

“Dare,” he said.

“How about we lose the cover?” I said.

“Are you sure?” He said nervously.

“Yeah, I mean it’s not like I havn’t seen it before. We’ve been showering together in the communal shower for years,” I replied, trying to make him feel more comfortable.

“Yeah, but that was different,” he said.

“Hey, I’m up for whatever you want to do, don’t do anything you don’t feel comfortable with,” I replied genuinely.

“No, let’s do it,” he replied taking a deep breath before lifting the cover with a swoosh.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:19 PM   #9
blueeyes7

Default Part 5

He laid there next to me, his ass uncovered and then flipped over so I could see his beautiful uncircumcised penis. It wasn’t completely erect and so the foreskin still covered part of the head. His balls hung innocently against his right thigh. I just looked at it for a good thirty seconds. It pulsed slightly under my stare and I looked back up at him.

“Shall we put the cover back on?” I asked.

“No, but it’s my turn to ask you. Truth or dare?” He said

“Dare,” I replied, still nervous.

“I dare you to take your boxers off,” he replied.

I knew it was coming. I slipped my hands under my boxers and slipped them down my legs slowly. I could see him crane his neck to get a sneak peak at my own dick. Once I got them over my ass, I pulled my legs up slowly pulling them off one leg, then the other. I definitely had a semi going and I was embarrassed about the situation. He took about as long as I did just to look at my dick before I grabbed his chin and tilted it up to look me in the eyes.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked smiling.

“Truth,” he replied.

“Did you ever think we would be in this position?” I asked him.

“Not in a million years,” he replied.

“Truth or dare,” he asked me.

“Dare,” I replied.

He paused for a second. He looked guilty, there was this tortured undertone to his expression that made it seem like this was hurting him in some way.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Nothing,” he replied, not meeting my eye.

“Justin, I’ve known you for years, I how you get when something is bother you. Just tell me,” I responded.

“Ok…” he said again before pausing. “It’s just, the last person I did anything sexual with was Amelia, and then she really hurt me. I don’t want to get hurt again,” he said finally looking me in the eyes.

He and Amelia had dated for three months at the beginning of our Junior year. This had been Justin’s first real relationship and it had ended pretty poorly. I was extremely jealous of Amelia and never thought that she treated Justin particularly well, but it wasn’t my place to get involved. I knew that they had done things together, but I knew they had not gone all the way. This was actually really touching to me. I had found a guy that sex actually meant something more then sex to and that made him special.

“Hey, we don’t have to do anything sexual if you don’t want. This can just be fun. Also, I care about you, I always have, and so if someone is going to get hurt here, I guarantee you it will be me, but let’s try and make it so neither of us get’s hurt…ok?” I replied.

“Sounds good to me, where were we?” He said.

“You were about to dare me,” I said.

“I dare you to kiss me for thirty seconds,” he said smiling.

“Gladly,” I said before beginning to lean in.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, desires, truth or dare stories