Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like it is about to get more interesting thanks for updating, I enjoy your stories.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #17
LongKnight

Default Question time Round 1

Stacey was parading around the garden with a smile on her face. She looked like the cat that had got the cream. She was enjoying every moment.

"So which of you want to go first?"She asked

Angela, Stella and Kevin huddled up together and began to argue for one of the others to go first.

"You don't really think that I would let you choose did you?" Stacey continued.

Stacey looked at Marie. Marie could feel butterflies in her stomach. After trying to embarrass Stacey at work and failing she was already expecting Angela to exact a revenge on her. She hadn't expected that Stacey would hold what happened against her as well.

"We are going to let Marie decide who should go in what order."

Marie felt relief wash over her. At worse she had a brief escape. At best she had an opportunity to make things up to Angela. She thought very carefully.

"Any time before the sun goes in would be appreciated." Stacey teased.

"I choose Kevin."

Kevin felt his heart sink. He only had to be wrong once and he would be naked in front of all these people. He was finding it hard enough to keep his blood rushing south. He had seen most everybody here naked. The memory of what they looked like were flashing through his mind making not just his task harder. He almost wanted to just take the speedos off just so he could get some relief. He already felt humiliated being dressed as he was. To be naked in front of them filled him with dread.

Stacey looked at him. She had plans for him. She didn't want him to be first out. She could see his discomfort. It disgusted her. Kevin was definitely not someone who should just wear speedos and to make it worse it looked like he was enjoying his humiliation.

She took a deep breath and asked him the first question:

I start and end with 500 and carry a 5 in my heart. But I require the first letter and the first number to be complete. I am the name of a King.

Spoiler:
Solution
DAVID

Talking in roman numerals,
D = 500
At the center is 5 = V
The first number is I
The first letter of the alphabet is A

Thus they combine to form DAVID.

Kevin froze. He started thinking of every King that he could. Of how you could carry a 5 in your heart. He couldn't make sense of what Stacey was looking for.

Stacey stood there looking impatient. Well not just looking impatient. She was impatient. She wanted to get to the bit where she humiliated Angela and Stella. Kevin was a bonus, a starter, a distraction.

"I don't know" whispered Kevin in a barely audible voice

"You don't know!" Mocked Stacey

Kevin hooked his fingers into the speedos and was about to begin to pull them down when Stacey continued:

"Woah there cowboy. Not so fast. We need to see if the others can answer it and there questions."

Stacey turned to Marie "So whose next?"

"Stella." Marie said without a moments hesitation.

"Ok. So Stella you need to answer Kevins question and also the following:

I am in a land where thirty men and two women were dressed in classic black and white dress.
They began to fight as soon as any of them moves.

Where am I ?"

Spoiler:
A chess board

Stella was still busy trying to work out the first question. She was confident that she knew the answer to the latest question. She just couldn't work out the first one. Then an idea began to form in her mind. If she played this right then Kevin would be fully humiliated and Angela a step closer to it as well.

"I don't know either" She said in a loud, proud voice.

Angela was worried. She to was sure she knew the second one but the first one was stumping her and she was certain that Stacey was saving the best till last.

"So can Angela get all three questions to take the round and make the rest of us take something off or will I win the round and make them all take something off?" Stacey asked looking around at everyone.

Stacey then set the final question for the round:

I am a white box having no key or any lid.
Yet there is a golden treasure inside it.

What Am I ?

Spoiler:
An Egg

Angela paused for effect and savored having all eyes on her and said.....
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #18
LongKnight

Default Question time Round 1 - Result

"I know one of the answers is a chess board."

"How about the other two answers. You need those as well to take the round."

Angela stood there wracking her brain trying to work out the other two answers. She knew that Stacey wouldn't give her long to give an answer. She sighed. She'd lost round 1.

"I don't know."

"Now that's a shame, but I'm feeling generous so I'll let you go double or nothing. I'll ask three more questions. If you can get all three correct then none of you need to strip. But if you don't then you will all be naked."

Kevin felt relief. Stella and Angela felt nothing. After all they were only getting something if they were correct and even then it would only postpone the inevitable. Both of them knew the deck was stacked against them.

Stacey turned to Marie. Marie felt her heart sink. She had hoped that Stacey was done with her. Marie had tried to help Angela but it had all been for nothing as Angela hadn't got her question.

"So Marie here is your first decision for round two. Should one person answer the questions or should we let everyone take a turn again?"

Marie paused for a moment. She sensed her potential salvation. She could set this up right and allow Angela to carry the day. She knew the decision that she had to make after all she was loyal to Angela. She knew her answer and the answer to the inevitable follow up.

"I think that one person should answer all of the questions and that person should be..."

Before she could finish the thought Stacey interrupted her by saying "Thank you. I changed my mind. I'll pick and I pick Kevin."

Angela and Stella glared at Marie. If looks could kill then Marie would have breathed her last. They knew that Stacey had played Marie because in Stacey's position they would have done the same.

Both of them had to admit that they were developing a grudging respect for Stacey. They were still going to enjoy putting her in her place. The problem was neither of them believed that Kevin would get the questions right.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:16 PM   #19
sammyGurl

This is really good!!!
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #20
LongKnight

Default Question time Round 2

Kevin was nervous. His hands were sweaty. He was making peace with being naked in front of all the girls and in truth he quite liked the idea. He just wasn't sure he could do it. The speedos were really uncomfortable and he wanted the relief that would come from taking them off.

When he heard the discussion of a double or nothing opportunity that meant that he didn't have to pluck the courage up to reveal himself he felt relieved.

Then when he heard Stacey pick him his heart sank. Then he felt conflicted. There was a chance to expose both of his mistresses. To humiliate them both. The only price his own nudity.

Kevin stood as proudly and as straight as he possibly could and in a clear tone he said "Ready when you are."

Stacey held her breath for a moment. She was trying to work out what Kevin would do. Would he get the questions? Would he try to get the questions? Stacey decided to try and make the questions as hard as she could to stack the deck in her favour.

Stacey asked the first question:

"The measurement of time, that can't be found on a clock but can be looked up on on a map. Who am I ?"

Spoiler:

I am Mississippi.
(One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi etc.)

Stacey paused for a moment and then asked the second question:

"It's pretty hard to give up. If you remove a part of it, you will be left with a bit. Even if you remove another part, bit still remains. Remove one more and it still remains.

What is it?"

Spoiler:
Habit

Stacey paused again and then asked the final question:

"My first is present - future's past -
A time in which your lot is cast.

My second is my first of space
Defining people's present place.

My whole describes a lack of site -
A place without length, breadth, or height.

If you combine the answers to the first and second you will get the word I seek"

Spoiler:
NOWHERE

The two words hinted are:
NOW (The present time)
HERE (The present place)

Combining them, we get NOWHERE (A lack of place).

Stacey paused again for effect and then looked directly at Kevin.

"Think carefully and then give me three answers. Don't forget you need three correct ones to keep from stripping."

Kevin took his time thinking. Carefully considering and then he said.........
Old 11-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #21
LongKnight

Default Kevins response

"I honestly don't know."

Angela and Stella were incandescent with rage. Kevin hadn't even tried. He could have at least tried to guess. Now as a result of his capitulation they would both have to strip.

Stacey could barely conceal her glee. In truth she didn't even pretend to try. She couldn't have scripted it better had she tried. Stacey began to strut around savoring her moment. She wasn't finished yet though.

She looked at Stella and Angela. It was a look of pure hatred. If looks could kill then they would be stone cold dead. Stacey paused and then addressed Marie.

"Marie, I'm going to give you a chance. If Angela and Stella agree to save them. If you can answer the three questions then we'll just strip Kevin. If you can't then the pair of them will be my slaves for the rest of the day and must submit to anything and everything that I tell them to do."

Marie looked nervously at both Angela and Stella wondering what they would do. Marie was hoping that they would both just strip and then the afternoon could take its usual shape. She was hoping this as she didn't know the answers.

They would both end up naked whatever the decision. The question was how far would their humiliation go?

Marie was glad that it wasn't her decision. She just wished that Stacey would stop picking on her.

Angela was going to be so mean to her for the mistakes that she had already made today and if Angela did accept Stacey's challenge then when Marie failed Angela again there would be no mercy for her.

Marie's only comfort was that what was going to happen to her was nothing compared to what Angela would do to Stacey.

Angela and Stella looked at each other and nodded. Without a word being spoken they both came to the same conclusion.

Stella spoke for them both and said:

"We have a counter offer. If Marie gets the questions right then you become our naked slave for a week. Is she gets them wrong then not only will we be your naked slave for the rest of the day but you can tie us up for half hour and anyone that wants to do anything to us can. Oh and this offer includes Marie as well."

Marie's heart sank. She thought Angela was vindictive but Stella was in another league. Marie held her breath. She knew that she didn't know the answers. The reality of what was about to happen was sinking in. The pressure was engulfing her. She thought about the questions again. Desperately searching the edges of her mind for the answer.

Stacey smiled and quietly agreed to there counter offer, her mind whirling, thinking of what she would do to each of them during the half hour.

All eyes focused on Marie.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #22
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, I was happy to see this update. Great job as always.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:35 PM   #23
LongKnight

Default Surprise Guests

Marie stood there frozen on the spot. She knew that she didn't know the answers but she didn't want to admit it. She knew her fate was sealed. She was desperately trying to come up with an answer or a way out.

Nobody heard the gate open but they certainly heard the new arrivals as they walked in and surveyed the scene presented to them and started passing comment on what they could see.

Stacey fixed them with a stare and turned to them and in a stern voice she said "Control yourselves or leave."

Angela bristled. This was her house. She was in charge, how dare Stacey presume to try to portray anything else and why had the football team turned up?

Troy their Captain had been trying to line the girls up for his players. The only problem was they didn't know how to be respectful and only had one thing on there minds and even then it was all about them. As a result Angela had always kept them at arms length

Troy raised his hand and the team all quietened down.

"Your early." Stacey admonished Troy.

Troy shrugged and mumbled something. Stacey waved her hand in a dismissive gesture to show she wasn't interested in what he had to say.

"I'll deal with your disrespect later." Stacey continued

The team looked confused and Troy looked sheepish. He wasn't used to being made to look small in front of his team. If it was anyone else other then Stacey he would never allow them to talk to him like this but Stacey was different. He had no choice.

Besides if Stacey delivered as promised he was going to enjoy leading his team to there greatest victory. The conquering of Angela. He still couldn't understand why this was how Stacey was choosing to use what she had against him. All she had to do was ask and the team would have turned up for this. Stacey didn't have to go to the lengths that she had.

Why did she want to have this control over him and what did she mean?

Marie couldn't believe what was happening. She didn't want to be seen naked by the football team. Let alone be at there mercy for half an hour.

Angela couldn't have agreed with her more. She knew that the fact that she had held them at bay would be held against her if Marie wasn't successful. Angela offered up a silent prayer that Marie knew the answers.

Stacey turned to Marie and cleared her throat.

Marie knew that the moment was here. The moment where her betrayal of Angela would come to pass and she would be the cause of Angela and Stellas nudity.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #24
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Anticipation is always great, although I don't like waiting it's worth it here.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #25
LongKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Anticipation is always great, although I don't like waiting it's worth it here.
I always try in my writing to offer some hints and signposts of where the story is going to go. Especially at the moment when my life is such that I can't get updates up as often as I may like.

I've also snuck a little hint in the latest update as to what my next story in this series maybe
Old 11-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #26
LongKnight

Default Marie strips

Marie had to admit that she felt a small thrill of excitement that she was going to be the cause of Angela's nudity and humiliation. She was sure that Stacey was going to humiliate her. After all Stacey was making a play for Queen Bee wasn't she?

Marie certainly hoped so because if Stacey didn't follow through then Angela would make Stacey suffer. Marie knew that the only way there would be no retribution on her would be if Stacey was making a play for the top spot.

Marie hoped to be Stacey's trusted sidekick then when the time was right she would make a play against her and take her place. She could see it all.

Then the cold fingers of reality began to creep in and replace the tingle. She was about to strip in front of everyone especially the football team. She began to wonder what would they do to her. Could she endure it. What would her reputation be once this was over and had been retold and retold. What if someone was recording this.

Marie looked Angela in the eyes for a moment, then she looked moved onto Stella and finally settled on Kevin. She looked him up and down and allowed a smile to creep onto her face.

Kevin thought the smile was for him and it caused him to stand a little taller. He'd already accepted his fate but he had to admit getting to watch three women strip this close was a thrill. He had a pretty good idea what the football team were going to do. He just hoped that they were as imaginative as he was. If they were then the fact that he wasn't wearing anything would be of great assistance.

Marie turned to face Stacey. She looked confidently at her. She knew there was no rescue. The die had been cast and it was time for the final act. She couldn't hold it up any longer. She just hoped that she was backing the right horse.

Marie didn't say a word, she simply reached behind her back and released the clasp on her top freeing her pendulous breasts. She tossed it at Stacey. She felt the afternoon breeze on her recently liberated skin. It felt good.

She turned to face Troy and the football team. The looks on there faces were priceless. If one of them could manage to remember there name let alone say it out loud then they could quite rightly claim to be the most intelligent member of the team.

Marie enjoyed her moment of domination. She had never ever had such a strong and pronounced effect on a single man before let alone a group. She could have asked them for anything and they would have given it to her without a coherent thought.

Still facing them she seductively ran her hands down the sides of her body catching her bottoms on the way down. The gasps as she revealed her full glory was almost universal.

This was then replaced by an air of confusion. What did her actions mean? As she still hadn't spoken nobody was sure and all eyes descended on Stacey.

Stacey paused and then said in a clear voice.

"Well Angela it looks as if Marie doesn't know the answers and seems quite eager to be bound and to submit for 30 minutes. I think we should make her wait long enough for you and Stella to strip as well. Marie can you be a sweetie and move aside."

Angela's expression didn't change. She knew this was coming. She knew how this was going to end. She had to admit the football team was a nice touch. Her day would come. She was memorising every moment so that on that day she would revisit every single one and then return it ten fold.

Stella though was incandescent with rage and was struggling to contain it and it was quite obvious. She couldn't believe that Marie had just rolled over like that. She couldn't believe that she had been caught out like this. She looked over at the football team. On any other day she would make mincemeat of them. She could have them do anything she wanted with a swish of her hair and now thanks to that silly fool she was going to be humiliated by them. Someone was going to pay.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #27
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent and the anticipation wasn't too long
Old 12-08-2014, 04:00 PM   #28
LongKnight

Default Stacey remembers Kevin

Marie moved aside and Stacey noticed Kevin trying to slink into the background and hide from her. Hoping to be forgotten. Lost in the shuffle.

"Oh Kevin" Cooed Stacey "Come here please."

Kevin froze. He'd been spotted. His timing was poor. He reluctantly walked towards Stacey.

As he got close enough to her Stacey grabbed hold of the front of the speedos that he was wearing, stretching them out she then released them and they smacked back into Kevin causing a sharp pain to radiate through Kevins body.

"Now I have your attention take it off."

Kevin paused for a moment and then reluctantly stepped out of the speedos. His excitement was evident to all and relished being let out of the cage it had been squashed into.

Stacey looked down at Kevin and sneered "Do you really think that you could satisfy anyone with that little thing?"

Kevin began to open his mouth to reply but before he did Stacey continued to berate and mock him. He didn't know what to do.

He felt the liquid being poured over him long before he realised what was happening. As it entered his mouth he tasted it was relieved that it was only beer. It could have been worse.

Stacey ordered him to put his hands behind his back. She tied him to a post with his hands behind his back. Knowing what was coming. Or at least what he hoped was coming he couldn't think of a worse torture. Kevin desperately wanted to relieve some of the sexual tension that he felt. He was desperate for some relief.

Stacey took a marker from out of her bag and began to write and draw on Kevins body.

She drew two circles on his chest and wrote "My boobs are bigger then yours"

Then on his gut she wrote "Beer Keg.", "No I'm not pregnant this is all me"

On the top of his thigh she wrote "I wish it reached this far down."

She smiled at her handiwork and then offered the pen to anyone else.

Nobody took her up on the offer. They were all so shocked. If this is what she did to Kevin what was she going to do to Angela. They were all certain that she was just warming up and they were all in awe.

Confusion reigned. Where should their loyalties lay? Each of the girls pondered there own situation. If Angela turned this around somehow then Stacey would be on the out and anyone who sided with her also. A few of the girls had been around when Angela had cast someone out before. It was not pretty.

Of course if Stacey succeeded then anyone who sought to protect her could be in for a very rough ride. The girls looked at the naked Marie and felt certain that a similar fate could await them.

If Stacey had cut a deal with the horniest football team in the country then what could they be expected to do to honour that deal if they betrayed Stacey?

All of the girls wanted to stay in the in crowd and would follow the victor who so ever she may be. They just didn't know who that would be and that was where the confusion began and cycled back to.

Each girl looked at the other willing them to be the one that took the plunge.

"Ok so seeing as none of you want to write on Kevin I guess we'll move on. Stella I think you should be first. It's time to strip."
Old 12-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #29
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for latest chapter, very good as always.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:25 PM   #30
LongKnight

Default Stella takes centre stage

Stella knew that their was no escape. No rescue. No angle that would get her out of what was about to happen. The most interesting thing to Stella was how much she felt excited by this. Stella had always thought of herself as a dominant. She took great delight in playing the role that Stacey was playing today. Especially when her prey was weak horny fools like Kevin.

Stella had to admit a grudging respect for Stacey and what she had done so far to Kevin. In truth their wasn't much that she would have done differently other then perhaps consider some form of restriction on his ability to reach his full excitement. Just a little something to make him suffer more.

As much as Stella was enjoying the thought of her own humiliation there was still part of her that was searching for a foothold to allow her to take control. She looked at the Football team and began to mentally write a list of what she would do to them if she got the chance.

Stella knew though that she could not put off her inevitable disrobing any longer. Still if she did this right then she may be able to create a chink that she could exploit.

Stella stepped out to a place where all of the assembled party could clearly see her. She stood as tall and as proud as she could thrusting her chest out like a proud peacock. She then made a point of making eye contact with as many of the men as she could. There naked lust was clear to her. There desire was oozing from them like the sweat on their brows.

What had Stacey told them, promised them?

Stella reached behind her back and released the string that held her top in place but didn't untie it at her neck. As her left hand completed the task of releasing that string her right hand having already completed it moved across to cover her newly completed revelation.

Stella reached behind her neck with her left hand and paused.

Stella could almost feel the collective holding of breath and the deflated feeling that came as they realised that they still could not see anything.

Stella again repeated her earlier exercise of making eye contact with as many of the men as possible looking carefully for any hint that would guide her to the one that would allow her to take control.

When Stella did take control the first thing she was going to do was to forcefully strip Stacey. Looking at Staceys bikini it wouldn't take much to rip that fabric off of Stacey's body.

Stacey was walking toward her and Stella did not want her to steal her thunder. If Stacey got to her before she could complete what she was doing and force her to a different end then the hope of establishing any form of domination was gone.

Stella knew she could wait no longer and as Stacey walked behind her she released the last string and dropped her hands to her sides. As a collective cheer rose Stella felt something landing on her head and then going down her back. As she turned to face Stacey she began to feel it on her breasts, neck and arms.

Stella looked down and saw what it was. The cheering grew as everyone else realised what was happening.

Stella couldn't believe it. Stacey in one swift move had ensured that she couldn't seize any form of control. After all who would accept anyone looking like this in a role of dominance?

"Kneel" Stacey instructed

Stella felt a surge of excitement wash over her. Compliance was her only option.

Stella knelt. Stacey nodded to Troy. Troy turned and motioned to Byron and Brian.

They both in turn walked forward and stood one in front and one behind Stella. They then disrobed and began to bring themselves to completion pointing directly at Stella.

Stella began to brace herself fully expecting them to not last very long after all of they had just been watching her performance then their was no way that any man could resist and yet she had not felt anything yet.

Byron moved closer to Stella, feeling more and more bolder with every step. He had to admit that he was glad that he had won the coin toss and chose the front. The view was exquisite.

Byron looked at Stellas lips. They looked so inviting. The idea felt more appealing then taking himself in hand and finishing himself the way that he was attempting to at the moment.

Stella looked at the approaching invader. Did he really think that he was going to do anything with that. Did he dare? Did she want to taste what he was offering? Should she open her mouth or close it tight?

Stella was just about to make her mind up when she saw Stacey out of the corner of her eye. She looked closer at what she was showing her.

The bitch was making the decision for her. If what she was showing was shared with a wider audience then the consequences would be fatal.

Stella knew she had to do as Stacey was telling her. She sighed and........

Advertisements
Kink Talk