Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
quizmaster

Default The "Guess My Bush" Stripping Dare

An interesting question is the extent to which a woman's pubic hair reflects her personality. Suppose, then, that a woman goes on webcam, fully clothed, and a guy is then allowed to ask her ten questions which she must answer truthfully - these questions must not specifically refer to her bush, but they may allude to it, obliquely and playfully. The answers she gives, including her body language, may yield some clues to the way she keeps her hair down below. So for instance the guy might ask:

- Would you like to go to the carnival in Rio de Janeiro?
- What do you think of Sinead O'Connor's music?
- What sort of cat breed do you prefer - Siamese or British Blue?

Some questions might be more serious, so the guy might ask:

- Do you like piercings?

And, if there is some correlation between a liking for piercings and shaving, a "Yes" may mean she has a bald pubic region.

In principle any question at all may be asked - including on political and religious views.

After the woman has given her ten answers, the guy then has to make a guess at what the woman's bush is like, and describe it to her. The woman doesn't tell him whether he is correct or not, but she makes her own mental assessment of how close he is to the reality...specifically, she rates him on a scale of 1 to 6, 1 being completely wrong, and 6 being completely right. She then proceeds to start undressing, and she removes clothes in proportion to how good the guy's guess is - so if he ranks '1', she might just remove a small quantity of clothes; if '6' she takes off everything, so he will get to see her accurately-guessed bush.

However, as a striptease which doesn't finish in complete nudity is always a bit of a let-down for the guy, the woman gives him one more chance to see her bush, even if he wasn't completely right about her pubic grooming : she tosses a dice, and if it comes up with the number corresponding to his ranking, she proceeds to take everything off....
quizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to quizmaster for this post:
Old 08-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Nice one. But how many girls do you think would do this?
Viking_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:36 PM   #3
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

If I didn't have to go on cam for a complete stranger I would consider doing this for fun.

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
quizmaster

Thanks Viking Guy and Playful Gurl for your posts.

I don't think that the numbers of women willing to do this is germane, really. I mean, surely one is looking for that small number of people - perhaps just one person - for whom this appeals.

And yes, doing it for a complete stranger could be daunting - but what if you were doing it in disguise, with dark glasses and heavy make-up so you couldn't be recognised? And for the viewer, the fact that it IS a stranger is surely part of the appeal. I often look at women in the street and wonder what their bush is like, and I bet most men do.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:44 PM   #5
Red
Sona Forever

This could be fun if 1) I didn't have to go on camera and 2) if it wasn't blatantly obvious that I more likely than not have a red bush. Yay for red hair!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #6
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead18 View Post
This could be fun if 1) I didn't have to go on camera and 2) if it wasn't blatantly obvious that I more likely than not have a red bush. Yay for red hair!
so, the carpet matches the drapes? you could have hard wood floors you know
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:34 AM   #7
quizmaster

Many thanks Redhead18 and Ethan2cu for those posts.

I think half the fun would be seeing what the woman gives away in body-language and facial expressions in response to various questions - and indeed, some of these questions might be pictorial. The guy might for instance email her two pics and ask her which she thinks is cuter - a pic of a shaggy Aberdeen Angus cow for instance, versus a newly-shorn sheep. How much would she give away by smiling or giggling at such pics?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #8
zbhbatman

this is a really great dare, i would love to try it out with some lovely lady
zbhbatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 AM   #9
quizmaster

Me too! I live in hope!

Thanks anyway for those kind remarks.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:16 AM   #10
quizmaster

I think incidentally that this relates to the comment made earlier in this thread: How many women would actually do this? The point is, of course, one is seeking that rare woman for whom this dare strikes a chord. If only one woman did this dare with me, I would feel a real "meeting of minds", and that would be something very special indeed.

It occurs to me also that this dare could be carried out in several sessions over several months...which would allow the woman to change her pubic hair style (perhaps chiming with a changed head-hair style, or in contrast to it). The questions could also have a seasonal component...as it approaches winter, one question might be: Will you be wrapping up in a fur coat this winter?

Advertisements
Kink Talk