Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
banneduser
Account Banned

Default 18/m/uk looking for wanking/teasing/cumming dares/punishments

Self explanatory really. I really love tease and denial, ruined orgasms and of course full orgasms. but i really really like having to complete a task or punishment before i am allowed to wank, and then an even harder punishment before i can cum.

Stuff like have 10 clothespegs on my balls for a set number of minutes, or tease myself for so many hours before i can cum etc....

So tell me how/when to wank and cum, tell me what i have to do before i have permission to cum, tell me if i have to have a ruined orgasm or if i can have a full one!

Anything goes so long as it isnt a limit in my sig. I also cant eat my cum from a whole orgasm, i can for ruined orgasms though and all dares are in my room alone, can do stuff by the window at night but i probably wont get seen. Tease me and control my cock!

I will report fully on how things go etc... Interested in chatting to FEMALES on MSN about this sorta stuff too
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
Fermat

Default Do yourself

Put on a condom and wank into it. Then take the condom and empty your cum into one of the cubes in an ice tray. Top the cube up with water and put it into the freezer.

When it is frozen, take the cube of ice and suck it to take the sharp edges away. You should suck the cube for 1 minute, using your tongue to wound off the edges.

Then insert the ice cube up inside your ass. Wank while it defrosts - but no cumming until you can feel that the ice cube has fully melted.
Fermat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:43 AM   #3
banneduser
Account Banned

Thanks ill do that now i think... lets hope no-one else gets that cube!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #4
banneduser
Account Banned

That was an interesting experience! After cumming i didnt realy fancy the idea of sucking a cube of my own cum but i froze it and did as i was told! It tasted a little weaker than fresh cum does and it was interesting to try and make sure none came out of my arse!

Any more for me? Im so damn horny right now! ill do anything thats not a limit! and thats quiet!

hit me! make me beg to cum from being so horny

EDIT: Im going to bed in 10 mins so anything for tonight's orgasm would be great, otherwise ill do it tomorrow and report back ASAP!

Last edited by banneduser; 07-29-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
freakshow3244
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to freakshow3244
Default don't be afraid to modify

You will need a length of thin rope like a shoelace or twine.

Get completely naked. Tie up your balls with one loop of the rope and jerk off until you edge to that special point. Cease jerking. lay still until you lose your erection. Get dressed in at least underwear, shirt, shorts/pants and leave your room. Go get a drink or wash your hands. make a phone call. it doesn't matter. but you must be out of your room for at least five minutes. After - return to your room. strip naked and repeat the above process five times. Only for each consecutuve time increase the number of loops around your balls (this is not intended to be painful). For each time you leave your room to do something else you must change at least one article of clothing and it can't be something you've already worn.

after you are done with this process,

if someone asks why you keep changing cloths - come up with an excuse - but you will not be able to cum to completion for 24 hrs

if your balls slip from their noose then: for each time you must have a ruined orgasm each time your orgasm in the next 24 hours

if both of these things happen then you must immediatly return to your room and cum as quickly as possible preferably still dressed without any stimulation other than your opposite hand on your cock - but it must be ruined

if you are successful - after your fifth trip you must strip naked and stimulate yourself to orgasm without touching your cock with your hands - hump anything...use fingers in ur ass

finally, report your results including what clothing you wore, if ur erection "popped up" on your trips out of the room and how the experiment resulted.

no one need be home for this experiment and no pain or mess involved. But feel free to increase that if u like!
freakshow3244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
banneduser
Account Banned

Oo i didnt see this slip in! ill give it a go for sure! thanks for that!

any more?

im horny right now and would love someone to tell me how to cum (i need to have a full orgasm tonight as i have an early start :P)

Advertisements
Kink Talk