Old 04-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
captain_awkward

Default Public diaper dares

So I am trying to transition/get used to more public dares and need some dares preferably involving diapers. I would appreciate some dares which doesn't involve a complete social suicide but still gets me paranoid because someone could walk in or see me. It could also involve some female clothing (I currently have panties, bra, stockings, skirt and a one-piece swimsuit)

It could be at school or just out in some public place like a mall or something.

Give me sissy dares

Likes: feminization, naked, masturbation, shower, hidden public, dice dares, outside, cumplay, pee, anal, enema, diaper.

Limits: Permanent, family, full public, poo, pics, social suicide.

I am a "Disgusting Bitch" at the Male Farm.
captain_awkward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #2
Emerald diapers

Hmm... How about this!

Put on your skirt and bra (fill the bra to simulate breasts) and a diaper underneath your skirt. Now you must go out for a walk. You can go anytime you want, but you must mess and wet your diaper and you must at least interact with one person after your diaper is wet and messy. You don't need to talk with them but you must at least have some kind of interaction with them. For instance; making a transaction at a store where there is a casheer would be acceptable. After this is done, you can go home and change. If you chicken out though you must keep your diaper on until it significantly leaks after you arrive at home.

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, diaper, pee